NATION

PASSWORD

Shadow of War [MT/IC/Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chinevion
Minister

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chinevion » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:17 pm

“Sir we have reports from south america, There appears to be a war going on, numerous rare earth importers have reported that a army of unknown army has been seizing mines and forcing laborers into slavery. Our south american branch of the CFI (Chinevion Foreign Intelligence) has reported that the group may be called the New Incan empire. We have no other intel in at the moment but I surest sending a Rist decision to protect the remaining mines, and secure a fob in case the situation becomes worse.” “Ok keep me updated.”
In peru, The local governments were desperately trying to fight back against The NIE, who recruited poor locals and turned them against the governments, so far no one in foreign country's knew who they were or how they came to be, but one was for sure, if nothing changed soon, all of south america and then the rest of north america would fall. They had already released anti foreigner statements and were brutal in their tactics, and were not averse to using suicide bombers and kid soldiers. Countries with resource ties to south america sat nervously debating what to do about the crisis, should they support the NIE and hope to negotiate a resorce trade deal, Fight against them. Their were a third group of people however, the imperialists, who saw the unrest as an opportunity to take land for their countery. Who would be on what side and would the conflict spread to the rest of the world. Who could say, one thing was for certain however, The Shadow of war once again loomed over the world again. (Here you go, the npc villan we have all been waiting for, better then the SOE and this time you all have a reason to give a shit about it, because resources are at stake. I don't exclusively control them, so if you want to post as them or control their units in a fight [within reason, don't make them do stupid stuff]. I however will control them diplomatically.)

Previous

Return to International Incidents