NATION

PASSWORD

Beyond the Ruins [PMT\FT] [IC] [OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Norcourt
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Beyond the Ruins [PMT\FT] [IC] [OPEN]

Postby Norcourt » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:33 pm

Beyond The Ruins,

Beyond the Earth, and Beyond Humanity. The Earth, 2075; the world lies in turmoil, no where to go, but up. Many wars has brought our great planet to it's knees, waiting to expire. But, what of Space? Space is endless, yes?

Basically, this RP is based on the supposed mass evacuation of Earth, with many starting their own factions, and many becoming explorers and pioneers of the last frontier. You, as a nation (or other Faction) decide your policies, diplomacy, and turns of action. You may also choose your own species, however you will have to start in another planet. No, this is not a War RP, but you can make it that. Currently, there is no story (aside from the decaying Earth) due to the fact that we must form this story. You do as you want.

Nevertheless, I welcome you to Beyond The Ruins! The current status of the RP is below:

OOC: Click Here

CO-OPs:

Aclus
Kaitani
and
Afrikaanza

FoA Sponsored RP. For more Great RPs, join the Federation of Allies!
Last edited by Norcourt on Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:44 am, edited 11 times in total.
A PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!
Host nation of Nuza

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Captain Cruonis sat at the helm of the Titan passenger ship, they were about to make the transition to New Eden system. Many of the colonists were there for a fresh start, they had chosen to take a period of service in Freedom Dome rather than clean up nuclear waste in the radlands. The ship began to glow with faint phospherence.

Dink Ohyes, "We are ready to make the shift to Gorbinsky Space." Maxim Gorbinsky had been the man who had reversed engineered the hyperdrive and even made some improvements.

Captain Cruonis, "Engage."

Outside the world turned a mat grey and the stars shone differently. Donna Ohyes, was unfurling the sails which would catch, the hyperwinds and push them between the stars. She was tethered to the ship and wore magnetic boots. It was magnificently strange to see a different dimension.

What would take decades in normal space would take several weeks to reach a new star system. Very few people understood the alien dimension shift and those who did often were only slightly anchored in every day reality. That it only worked in deep space far from planets was even stranger.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Asteroid Fields Eden System

Sam Caine, the belter miner typed commands into his computer occasionally speaking into a small speaker on his desk. He was directing mining robots to hollow out a nickel iron asteroid. The center metals would be processed and sent to the manufacturing facility Alpha Station. The hollowed out shells would be turned into tugs to move around ore and manufactured goods. Five of them had been put aside to turn into defensive missile barges and mine layers. The outside of his ship teamed with clouds of mining and construction robots.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Darkside. Evie Isham felt good to be outside. She made a tremendous leap to the top of a tree and gathered pineapple nuts. She filled her sack to near bursting then tossed it down to Sam and smiled a cheshire cat grin with sharp teeth and almond eyes. It felt good to be free. Sam added more pineapple nuts to the huge pack on his back. He grunted then put on a pair of glasses and checked off a list on his tablet. He looked around. They were not far from the crawler. In the distance, he could hear the roar of the Tooth Beast the largest hunter on this world. He waved and indicated for Evie to come down. They walked in silence to the crawler and got in the back. The crawler back was filled with a variety of plants and fruits, pineapple nuts, liam vines, chew berries, gumgum leaves, sticky top root, iron seeds, and other botanicals they would trade with the Hinterlands settlement. Evie remembered her time as a gene soldier hunting the alien Thron'Ti and wanted to stay as far away from the main settlement as possible. Rover, the crawler driver let out a deep howl, laughed and yipped and started the engines leaving a trail of dust behind them as he pushed the vehicle full speed ahead.
Last edited by UniversalCommons on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:12 pm

OOC: Tag, posting later.
Hyper-commodified cocaine capitalism. Urbanized solar systems. Omnixenophobia. War economy without end. Radical body augmentation for fun and profit.

I make exactly two exceptions from a fairly strict adherence to realism, and hate them both.

The Anchorage, for discussion of all things FT

The Interstellar Human Compact

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Columbia Space Center, North Dakota

President George Dewey watched with pride as the brave men and women of the Enclave loaded the last batches of equipment and supplies into the seven ships of his flotilla. "Mr. President, sir!" Major General Scott Lewis said, snapping into a salute as Dewey turned. The President smiled and returned Lewis' gesture. "Is everything ready, General?" "From a military viewpoint, yes. All of the men are loading into our ships, and all military equipment has been stored as well," the fifty-three year-old general responded, his stern mask not completely concealing the jubilant expression beneath. "My colleagues are ready as well," Henry Madison said, turning from his computer screen. The Enclave's most senior scientist rose from his chair and looked from Lewis to Dewey, before addressing the supreme commander of the Enclave.

"All of our starships are fueled and ready to go. We have enough fuel in reserve for years of space travel, and the same amounts of ammunition, food, and other supplies. I have ensured that all civilians are ready to board their colony ships, and, we are ready to leave at your mark." President George Dewey smiled. "Assemble the Senate for a live broadcast across the station. I will make one last speech before we leave." "Understood, sir!" the military man said, saluting again before turning and leaving, Madison beside him. The President turned back to look through the thick plexiglass window and down at the bustling hanger. "It is America's time again."

President Dewey looked down from the lectern at a cheering crowd of American patriots, all ecstatic as the final liberation from the old world was commencing. Behind George stood the United States Senate, a dozen men consisting of the most devious strategists, most brilliant scientists, the wealthiest entrepreneurs and the most cunning politicians. The U.S. Congress might have been greatly reduced in size, but it still performed the same purpose. Taking a deep breath, Dewey launched into his speech:

"Today, brave Americans, we venture into the great unknown. Just as our founding fathers, we have no idea what is to come and can only trust in God to guide us through the perils. For is this nation not kept intact but for God's will? Just as the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, He shall destroy our enemies with Heavenly fire and bless us with his virtues. Just as those brave men who founded our great nation, we will trust only in his will and not put our faith into false idols, though they will come and attempt to lead us down a dark path.

"Today, brave Americans, we put our faith in the Almighty and go where few have gone before. Why do we go? I will tell you why! This country, a nation founded on trust in God and the principals of freedom and liberty, has been lead down an unrighteous road! Our founding fathers would be demoralized if they saw the state of our country, the nation they built from the ground up! The thousands of brave men who fought and died for our freedom would be disgusted with our nation if they saw it! Liberty and freedom have been sacrificed by greedy politicians, trust in God abolished in the name of convenience!

"Today brave Americans, for one last time, we raise up the flag, this time for our foray into space! We the People are the pioneers who will carve out a niche of freedom for our descendants! Under God, we will succeed!"

Twin American banners were unfurled behind the podium as the crowd exploded into a crescendo of cheers, worked into a patriotic frenzy by their President's words. Today was a great day for America.

"What in the world!" Major Joe Peters shouted, pointing down at the digital radar map in front of him. "Get General Winters on the line!" he shouted to a jumpy private, who instantly ran off to complete his orders. A moment later a harsh voice on the other end of a telephone was demanding information. "We've detected several large spacecraft launching from a remote location in the Dakotas, unauthorized!" he responded. There was a moment of silence as the General comprehended this new information. "I'll get the Pentagon on the line-" "Sir, they're leaving Earth's atmosphere at an alarming rate, these are faster than- wait. They're gone." The Major faltered, his grasp on the phone slipping. "What!" the General shouted. "They're gone," Joe repeated, handing the phone to the private and leaning over the radar map.
"Perhaps it was a glitch, sir," the private suggested, ending the call.
"It had better be, or I'm losing my job."

"We have left the Earth's atmosphere," Henry Madison said, looking eagerly at the President. George Dewey looked sadly down on the dry, broken planet he had called home. "It is sad to let it go, but it must be done," he said somberly. "Indeed," Madison replied, scanning the many glistening faraway stars and the empty black void of space. "So, uh. Where are we going?" the President asked, tearing his eyes away from the endless universe. "I'm glad you asked," the young scientist replied, smiling and walking across the bridge until he reached a large monitor. Dewey followed him and bent over the screen, squinting at it. "We've begun scans, looking for suitable planets. Our equipment isn't very refined, and thus the results must be filtered by humans, and still we can't be sure if the planet in question is habitable."

The President nodded, looking at the many tiny dots on the computer screen, each of which represented a star system. "Hopefully we will be able to find a location within the next few hours," Madison finished. Dewey straightened. "Very well. In the meantime, get as far away from Earth as possible. We don't want to be discovered."
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Norcourt
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:43 am

Rayythorii, Norcourt

12 Days ago, the Imperial Democratic State of Norcourt had prepared a large fleet of ships to colonize some planets among many systems near Earth. These planets were to be conquered under the flag of Norcourt,

Nevertheless,the day was a'new, and the air was a few. Earth was ready to be departed from. It was time to leave this godforsaken, war torn, wasteland. For many Norcourtians, this was a sad, but necessary action, as this land was the land they've been on for thousands of years. Of course many would stay here, and look after our heritage;

The Arcturus Arrow, above the planet Earth.

"Are we ready to jump into Hyperspace, Vera?" Asked Lieutenant Hesley

"Aye aye sir, everyone is seated, and all the other ships are ready to go. I'll inform them that we are ready as well." She replied

"Very well. I'll be on my way. Hmm, what is that? we're picking up a signal of a nearby ship. We do not want to come to blows with anyone this early. Vera, send a request to land in their anchor in their zone. Before I leave Vera, keep your blaster at hand, you don't know what might happen with all these people on board. And stay safe" Hesley then left to the Bridge, to inform the other officers.
Last edited by Norcourt on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Host nation of Nuza

Pacificora
Minister

Founded: Aug 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacificora » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:26 am

Tag, possible post later.
National Information
Leader - Chancellor Zar Koranal
Capital - Pala
Population - 72,121,853
Currency - Kora (PAK)
Roleplay Information
2024: Global Warfare - PLANNED (International Entity)
Galactacia - PLANNED (Purian Order)
Sunset Invasion - PLANNED (Meeniyan Wonthaggi)
Green Sahara - PLANNED (Egypt, OP)

THE REPUBLIC OF PACIFICORA
COBALT NETWORK CO-CREATOR AND EX-PRESIDENT
Est. 2043
Post Modern
"The paths we choose, the risks we take, the hopes we hold, the mistakes we make. The hands we're dealt, the hours we wake, the ends we reach, the hearts we break. The lives we lead, the twists of fate, what we believe, what we forsake. The fears we never seem to shake, the distant shore, the moonlit lake."

Norcourt
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:07 am

Pacificora wrote:Tag, possible post later.

In order to post in this RP, you must sign up Here
Host nation of Nuza

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:57 am

Captain Cruonis eyed the men and women in orange jumpsuits lining up outside the ship. A tall genedog with black fur, a long green cloak, bandolier with grenades and bullets and sidearm, and loincloth was waiting for them. The genedog walked up and down the line inspecting the new arrivals. He sniffed at them and pointed at a man with brown hair. A man pointed a rifle at the man and asked him to come. The gene dog spoke up in a gravelly voice, "There will be no contraband here. We want sentients who work. Work hard and you will have your sentences reduced. You won't die like you would out in the radlands. You'll have decent meals, education, and a place in society when you are done. There is no room for the lazy, thieves, or the bitter tongued. We need every one of you. You will be helping build the frontier." The gene dog stops and listens. There is a roar, loud clicking, and some hissing sounds coming from the jungle outside the compound. "Do you hear that. That is the jungle, it does not like us or not like us. But, it will eat you if you are unprepared, so don't run. It takes time to learn this world." He points to a table. There are work clothes in piles. Each piles has a name on it. "We measured all of you for clothes. Get your clothes, toiletries, take a shower, you all stink of space, a hot meal will be waiting for you when you get dressed. I'll tell you my name after you've cleaned up."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Caine was looking over the production quotas. Things were up to speed. He drank from a squeeze bulb of hot coffee. He tapped at his desk computer and spoke asking for the latest figures on production of solar cells and helium 3 extraction from the moons Red and Blue over New Eden. Things were going well for Luna Industries Cooperative. They were more than meeting their quota of iron, nickel, iridium, platinum, and aluminum. The metals would be sent down to New Eden where they would be turned into farming and building equipment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Evie, Sam and Rover were at the Hinterlands settlement. They opened the gate and crossed over a drawbridge into a village surrounded by thick stone walls. Up above them strands of steel electrical wire crisscrossed overhead to keep out flying creatures. The Hinterlands was the largest of the unregistered settlements. They unpacked the botanical goods into a large cart which Sam pushed easily in front of him. A New Harmonite was preaching on top of a wooden crate to the unharmonized. They eventually reached a trading stall where a short fat man was waiting for them. Sam unloaded the goods onto the counter. Rover inspected the items for trade, sniffing them and eyeing them closely. He would hand them to Evie Isham who made a second inspection often licking the items for trace chemicals or hints at the manufacturing process.

They haggled over farm implements, digging tools, a chest of carpentry tools, and a variety of hunting ammunition. Sam also picked out boxes of earthworms, earth insects, and soil microbes for trade. This would be critical to improve their food supply. They had the earth seeds, but needed more biologicals from earth to change soil composition.

The Eastern Conservatives
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eastern Conservatives » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:19 pm

The Conservative Republic Center of Politics, Gliese 581g

Jack Morrison gazed through one of the many tinted windows of The CRCP, and a huge crowd unknowingly stared back. Millions of humans and xenos alike have come from across the CR territories to see this world changing event. Even two hulking Pioneer colony ships began unloading their slew of passengers who joined the already massive crowd. This was it, Mister Morrison was mister no more, but would now be known as president. The people have chosen him to be their leader, and he now had to give his inaugural address. He took a deep breath, walked to the balcony door, and opened it. He was instantly blinded by the eternally setting sun, deafened by the endless cheering crowd, and disoriented by the black trees spreading their waving arms to catch as much infrared energy as possible. He rose his hand to silence the crowd, drew a deep breath, and opened his eyes to see countless citizens eagerly waiting for what he had to say.

"Proud citizens of the Conservative Republic. You have given me your vote, and I shall give you your nation. I will do everything in my power to give you what you showed me you wanted. I will work to preserve what makes us great. I will make sure that anyone who seeks to take our freedom away from us will witness our full power! As citizens of the Conservative Republic, I will make sure that you will continue to enjoy the freedom and safety that you came here for!"

For a few seconds, there was only silence and the tension was thick. President Morrison began to think that he said something wrong. Just as his mind began to wonder if his people really wanted what he had to offer, the crowd burst into glorious applause! Those who weren't already standing took to their feet and cheered loudly as they furiously clapped. Morrison sighed in relief and smiled as he waved to the countless ecstatic citizens. He confidently walked back into the building where he was greeted by the press and gave a stunning interview. As long as nothing terrible happened, this would turn out to be a great presidency.
Last edited by The Eastern Conservatives on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Politics
Left/Right: 7.88
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.87

Quotes
"Geez, it's like my friend Jake's mom founded a country!" -Nearly Finland
It is a model of a patriarchal, capitalistic, imperial, theocracy, in desperate need of social justice. -The American Socialist State

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:44 pm

Bridge of the U.S.S. Constitution

President George Dewey looked down at the many technicians of the Enclave, all working away diligently to get the fleet moving. Swiping the perspiration from his brow, the President turned only to see Henry Madison running up to him. "Mr. President, sir!" he said frantically, tugging at his collar. "Another ship, moving away from Earth, is sending a transmission to us." George gulped. What were they sending at him? "Well play it, by golly!" he shouted, turning to view the large circular hologram table that sat in the middle of the bridge. Madison yelled a few orders and some technicians scrambled to the platform, trying to play the signal. Turning to his Chief Scientist, Dewey asked, "How is the United States fairing without us?" A small grin slipped onto the man's face. "Not well, sir. When half their government went missing in the blink of an eye, not to mention almost 2,000 influential people, they took notice. Right now they're in complete confusion, as is much of the western world."

"I pity the poor people still back on the wretched planet," the President said, wishing his home was still in view. Suddenly a transparent blue figure jumped to life on the table and both Enclave officials whipped around. "Greetings!" Dewey boomed, drawing himself up, "from the President of the United States! This is the United States Ship Constitution, heading the First U.S. Expeditionary Fleet, and I'll be pleased to meet you!"
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:43 pm

Three Leaders, Gaia

The statues rose high into the air, casting a shadow over the the capital of the Federated Worlds of Olimpiada. At various times of day, the monuments would overshadow the Gaian Colonization Administration, the House of Parliament, and the Temple of the Self. Right now, a shadow was cast over the Naval Administration, giving the offices of Admiral Jingtai a darkened atmosphere despite it only being 14:00. Captain Alexander Farsala didn't mind though. Most of his time was spent in a similar environment, the bridge of the Andronikos never getting much light in the void of space.

"You had wanted to see me, sir?" asked Farsala. He figured that he was here to receive new orders that weren't just to stay docked on the outside of the colossal ringworld.

"I had. You, and by extension, the Andronikos, are being sent on a new mission," said Jingtai. Apparently Farsala had figured correctly.

"Yes sir. May I ask what the nature of the mission is, sir?" said Farsala. This was the part that he definitely did not know the answer to. The galaxy was quite vast, after all.

"Certainly. Recently, there has been a mass exodus of ships from Earth. We'd like you to go assess the situation more personally. Machines can only tell us so much."

"Yes sir."

"Dismissed. You leave in three days."

Three days later

There was an uncomfortable sensation whenever starships made a jump. Farsala didn't know why, and neither did the best scientists in Gaia. At least the payoff was worth it. The view of metal and plant life gave way to the stark, barren surface of Pluto. A disgusting little world, really. Earth wasn't much better, either. It was still a planet, and they were generally awful. Manmade constructions weren't only cleaner, they were befitting of gods such as mankind. He couldn't fathom why anyone would refuse to live in such a place. But that wasn't his concern here.

"We've got several ships in the system," said Lieutenant Akrites. "All carrying primitive or no FTL systems."

"Very good," said Farsala. "Let's stay put, for now. We're supposed to monitor, for now."
Hyper-commodified cocaine capitalism. Urbanized solar systems. Omnixenophobia. War economy without end. Radical body augmentation for fun and profit.

I make exactly two exceptions from a fairly strict adherence to realism, and hate them both.

The Anchorage, for discussion of all things FT

The Interstellar Human Compact

Bearstin
Envoy

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Bearstin » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:45 pm

Prologue
Bearsto Prime was a large planet with many lakes and a hot environment. It was originally inhabited by the humanoid Togruta species but the Bearstinians had touched down on the planet and now the two species lived in harmony. They naturally got along because of their shared religion, The Force. The planet that later became Bearsto Prime was strong in the force and that was the reason it was settled. The Togruta were also believers of The Force and Mayama Yule, the oldest and wisest Togruta had told the Bearstinians the ways of the Force. A year later, the Imperial Knights are established and the Triumvirate government replaced the Old Empire.

The Triumvirate is on the brink of a golden age and ready to settle a new planet, this new planet is cold and harsh, perfect for factories, military facilities, and cloning labs. The Bearstinians are determined to settle the planet and have dispatched Captain Andy Johnson to the surface with scouting team to look for the ancient Togrutan stronghold that once thrived with life. Back in Bearstin, the Triumvirate Council discusses foreign affairs.

1 Mile Outside Ancient Stronghold, (Yet to be named Planet)
Captain Johnson awoke to find that the storm had ceased. The snow had brought their journey to a stalemate and it would have been suicide to continue in the blizzard. After rubbing his eyes and letting them adjust to the light, he woke the rest of his crew up and pointed to what looked to be a large building. A member of his crew, Yuki Lydin, who was a soldier and Togrutan storyteller spoke, "That is the ancient stronghold that once housed our planetary neighbors."

"What happened to them?" Captain Johnson dared to ask as he wiped some snow off his helmet.

"Nobody knows."

Captain Johnson gulped and started to walk towards the stronghold. After twenty minutes of trudging through the snow, they arrived at the front of the stronghold. "This is creepy as hell."

They ventured inside and came across bones that were Togrutan, they then saw bones that weren't Togrutan, "Those look like they are from a Yeti."

They heard a growl and turned around to find a creature about to swipe, "It's a real Yeti!"

The Yeti quickly killed a crew member before being gunned down by the survivors, "Poor Flash, he was excited about this too."

New Bearstin, Bearsto Prime
"And that is why we must communicate with our former region member," Chancellor of the People Cynthia Walker said as she finished her speech about foreign affairs.

Emperor Vadious Black chuckled, "A wonderful speech my dear, but connections eventually result in wars, which we don't want to go through. The expenses are outrageous and I don't want to ruin the economy that just started to boom."

Cynthia frowned, "Which is a risk we have to take."

"My old ears can't handle you two bickering anymore," scowled Mayama having decided she was done listening to this argument after fifteen minutes, "I agree with Cynthia. If we don't have allies, some big alliance will declare war and ruin our economy. Your military was considered elite and deadly on Earth and the same goes for this galaxy, we Togruta also were a military force on this planet. Together, nobody can stand in our way, or our friends ways."

Vadious Black reluctantly accepted defeat and Cynthia and Mayama smiled in victory. "Glad you sided with me this time!"
A PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES
This is Bearstin, remember to always tie your shoes backwards!

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." -Qui-Gon Jinn

Norcourt
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:05 pm

Bridge of The Arcturus Arrow

"Hmm, it appears they have accepted our request of communication" said Captain Tact. "Vera, get me on the Hologram", "Aye".
A large blue figure appeared on the table, it had to be the man in charge of this unknown fleet.
Captain Tact took a good look at this man, and read his body language, he seemed...different, by the telling of his officers uniforms, they were possibly of the Enclave.

"Why hello there, my name is Dak Hesley, Captain of the Norcourtian ship, the Arcturus Arrow. We picked up your signal a few minutes ago, and we have decided to negotiate a truce between our peoples, as early as possible. I'm sure we both want a peaceful departure of Earth, yes?"
Host nation of Nuza

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:14 pm

Above Earth, near moon base (AKA, near Arcturus Arrow)
Heinz Rundstet was a Kommodore (that's actually how it's spelled) in the vast Warglorian Armada, he was previously a privateer for Wargloria, however, he was transfered to Moon Base V1, AKA 'Lunar,' where the Reich had began. For several years, he watched earth, he heard stories of how it was once a lush green planet, filled with life, but that obviously passed. Now it was just a scrap in the middle of a vast Reich, a Reich which waited for vengeance against those who had taken their original home away from them.

He commanded a fleet of 4 Siegfrieds (each with 200 Walkyrs), and was currently on patrol around the premises of the moon base. He was talking with his 2nd in command, Henreich, about things. "So, what do you think of the base Herr Kommodore?" Henreich said. "Complete trash, the base is very much outdated, and the design! It's just a giant swastika, talk about it 'being the 1st secret base'." Rundstet scoffed. "Yet it was able to be unseen from 1945 all the way to today! Not even the populace on Terra saw them Herr Kommodore!" Henreich said. "Ja, obviously these Terras are more stupid then us, especially Norcourt, how do you just miss an Iron Swastika the size of Old Berlin? I mean, they had super telescopes back then, it's madness..." Said Rundstet

Suddenly, there was a signal in what was considered to Wargloria as Warglorian Space. "We have a trespasser! Battle positions, will see what it wants." Rundstet said. "Herr Kommodore, it seems to have come from earth!" Henreich said. "So, the untermensch have finally decided to leave Terra, heed them." Rundstet said, "Unidentified Terra spacecraft, you are trespassing in Warglorian Space, Identify yourself."

Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eastern Conservatives » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Aboard Pioneer Whitman

James Carter, captain of the Whitman, was exploring unknown territories, trying to find other intelligent life.

"Send out another signal ping. Let's see about this one..."

Ping...

Suddenly, alarms sound and the announcer began to drone!

"Alert. Alert. Multiple lock-ons detected. Alert. Alert. Seek cover immediately".

Carter scrambled for the comms to find out what the hack is going on.

"Wait!" Carter interjected. Just then, a voice from the aggressors yelled across the comms.

"Unidentified Terra spacecraft, you are trespassing in Warglorian Space, Identify yourself."

"We're not from Terra." responded Carter "We simply came from that direction. I'm a Conservative Republic colony ship hailing from Gliese 581g. We were just searching for other civilizations, and I guess we found one."
My Politics

Quotes
It is a model of a patriarchal, capitalistic, imperial, theocracy, in desperate need of social justice. -The American Socialist State

Tectonix
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tectonix » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:12 pm

redacted
Last edited by Tectonix on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: -4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.36
Senator Giovanni Galatis of the DP
Member of the Democratic Party of Galatea - For the many, not the few

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eastern Conservatives » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:28 pm

Tectonix wrote: -snip-

OOC: alright, first of all, before you post here you have to apply and be accepted. Second of all, for the sake of us all, please but your pictures in spoilers. If you don't, it's just way too big and obnoxious, and it makes the RP really hard to navigate.
My Politics

Quotes

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:30 pm

The Eastern Conservatives wrote:Aboard Pioneer Whitman

James Carter, captain of the Whitman, was exploring unknown territories, trying to find other intelligent life.

"Send out another signal ping. Let's see about this one..."

Ping...

Suddenly, alarms sound and the announcer began to drone!

"Alert. Alert. Multiple lock-ons detected. Alert. Alert. Seek cover immediately".

Carter scrambled for the comms to find out what the hack is going on.

"Wait!" Carter interjected. Just then, a voice from the aggressors yelled across the comms.

"Unidentified Terra spacecraft, you are trespassing in Warglorian Space, Identify yourself."

"We're not from Terra." responded Carter "We simply came from that direction. I'm a Conservative Republic colony ship hailing from Gliese 581g. We were just searching for other civilizations, and I guess we found one."

Out of the several space craft that Rundstet heeded, so far one of the vessels replied. It was apparently some sort of colony ship from a civilisation named 'The Conservative Republic' that was exploring. "Well if you here to colonise, there's no point, the planet below has been inhabited for thousands of years, and is now a complete wasteland, the civs of said planet are now leaving it." Rundstet said "And yes, you have found us, we are the Galactic Warglorian Reich, we were once on that planet but left hundreds of years ago and are now a vast Galactic Empire, your lucky your not from Terra, or else I would have had to attack you."
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

Aclus
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:34 pm

Aclusia, Prologue

Aclusia, the Capital planet of the Aclusian Republic, and the proudest too. Protected by 2 Republic fleets, many Massive Defense Turrets, and covered in many cities, basically impenetrable, but it wasn't for long. The Verix wars has been taking its toll on the Republic. Hundreds of Verix Knights have fallen to a dark path of the Vorn (the force) and have gathered armies to fight against the Republic with.

The war lasted for 10 years causing billions of casualties and Credits to end, at the end of the war, the Republic almost broke apart, until Chanceller Marcus Ragnus IV stepped in. Taking control of the Republic with emergency powers, he wiped out the Verix Knights who had turned and those who haven't in case of later uprisings, unmercifully cruel, but it has saved what was left of the Republic.

10 years since the end of the Verix wars the Republic has grown stronger and has been revitalized. It has also entered a new age, the age of Exploration!
The Aclusian Empire
King Albert Richardson II
Pre/MODERN/POST MODERNTECH/FT

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:58 pm

Bridge of the U.S.S. Constitution

President George Dewey well-built man in front of him. He seemed unfazed by Dewey's remark, stating that he was the President of the United States and therefor the recognized leader of the free world. Now, that wasn't all quite true; Dewey hadn't been President for almost three years now, but he had expected the man to recognize him. It could be attributed to the hologram; the technology would distort George's features, retexturing his icy blue eyes, silver hair, and pale skin and replacing them with a universal turquoise. It could not reverse George's tall and large frame, however, which set him apart from a crowd. The President took a moment to compose himself after soaking in the Captain's words. A Norcourtian, eh? A great power, true, and with a large star fleet; George had never had to deal with him during his two-term presidency, and so he knew very little of the country.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Captain Hesley. As I am sure you have guessed, I am President George Dewey, the true leader of the United States and by extension this interstellar fleet." He paused and took a deep breath. "You have presumed correctly. I have taken every measure to ensure that my organization remained off the charts, but now that we have escaped Earth I believe it doesn't matter. I am the leader of the Enclave, a collection of America's best politicians, scientists, military men and entrepreneurs who have pooled our funds and are making a break for a New America. The old world is burning and corrupt, driven away from American Ideals. We seek to find a new planet and restore American freedom, white picket fences, baseball and apple pie, if you will."

President Dewey chuckled. "I would be honored to negotiate a truce between our two parties- however, I need to get away from this planet as quickly as possible. Is it possible that we can choose rendezvous coordinates, where we could send representatives to one another's ships and get a formal agreement in writing." George glanced across the bridge. The officers standing behind the hologram table, out of sight of the Norcourtian captain, nodded, urging him on. "I hope that is agreeable."

The Wanderer

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eastern Conservatives » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:59 pm

"Yes, we know the fate of Terra. We used to live there as well, but, like you, left at the first sign of collapse." Carter said solemnly "But that's not what we're here for. We need to report back to Gliese 581g and report your existence to the president so we may engage in a diplomatic relationship, as I am not in authority to begin one now. It's been nice meeting you, though."
Without another word, the Whitman jumps away towards Gliese 581.

hours later

Gliese 581g

"And that's how we met the Galactic Warglorian Reich!" After Carter finished up his story, Morrison thought carefully.

"And you say they were attacking ships coming from Terra?" Inquired Morrison

"Yes sir."

"It's likely that he was trying to stamp out the competition before they grew too dangerous" Morrison explained. "Shrewd, but cruel. Not a good first impression, but we can't afford to go to war over honor." Morrison began to think again. "We'll try to maintain a neutral business driven relationship with them. I don't want to get on their bad side, but I don't want to be associated with them either, as that could get us into just as much trouble." Said Morrison.

"What about me, sir?" asked Carter

"Continue your search for civilization and habitable planets. There's got to be more than one out there." ordered Morrison "Meanwhile, I have some diplomatic matters to attend to."

Morrison attempts to contact the leader of the Galactic Warglorian Reich as Carter returns to his search aboard the Whitman.
Last edited by The Eastern Conservatives on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Politics

Quotes

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:04 pm

They have made contact with one of the vessels, however, the other 2 have still not responded. By this time, Rundstet has been able to magnify and see the names of the 2 vessels. One was called the USS Constitution, the other was called The Arcturus Arrow. They now heeded them both. "Heeding vessels USS Constitution and Arcturus Arrow, this is Kommodore Rundstet of the IWN Moltke, you are trespassing in Warglorian Space, identify yourselves (as in, who do you work for) and state your buisness, please respond." Rundstet said
Call me Warg or Antic

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:05 pm

The Eastern Conservatives wrote:"Yes, we know the fate of Terra. We used to live there as well, but, like you, left at the first sign of collapse." Carter said solemnly "But that's not what we're here for. We need to report back to Gliese 581g and report your existence to the president so we may engage in a diplomatic relationship, as I am not in authority to begin one now. It's been nice meeting you, though."
Without another word, the Whitman jumps away towards Gliese 581.

hours later

Gliese 581g

"And that's how we met the Galactic Warglorian Reich!" After Carter finished up his story, Morrison thought carefully.

"And you say they were attacking ships coming from Terra?" Inquired Morrison

"Yes sir."

"It's likely that he was trying to stamp out the competition before they grew too dangerous" Morrison explained. "Shrewd, but cruel. Not a good first impression, but we can't afford to go to war over honor." Morrison began to think again. "We'll try to maintain a neutral business driven relationship with them. I don't want to get on their bad side, but I don't want to be associated with them either, as that could get us into just as much trouble." Said Morrison.

"What about me, sir?" asked Carter

"Continue your search for civilization and habitable planets. There's got to be more than one out there." ordered Morrison "Meanwhile, I have some diplomatic matters to attend to."

Morrison attempts to contact the leader of the Galactic Warglorian Reich as Carter returns to his search aboard the Whitman.

OOC: we are not attacking anyone, we are heeding them (as in contacting them) if they don't respond another 2 times, than we'll attack
Call me Warg or Antic

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eastern Conservatives » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:09 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote: -snip-

OOC: Alright. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll edit my previous post to reflect this, unless this could be considered a diplomatic misunderstanding, since all you specified was "you're lucky your not from Terra, or else I would have had to attack you." But it's your call.
My Politics

Quotes

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:17 pm

U.S.S. Constitution

The President had just finished speaking when a young technician jumped out of his seat. "Incoming transmission, sir!" George looked about and saw Henry Madison, standing around without anything to do. "You go deal with them!" he said, trying not to make a bad impression in front of the Norcourtian officer. "Yes, Mr. President!" the young man said hastily, jumping to the task. Leaning over the comm officer, he listened to the message. "Heeding vessels U.S.S. Constitution and Arcturus Arrow," a voice said in heavily accented English, "this is Kommodore Rundsted of IWN Moltke, you are trespassing in Warglorian space, identify yourselves and state your business, please respond." Madison scratched his forehead, sighed and held down a button, letting him speak to the Germanic officer.

"This is Henry Madison, Chief Technician and First Officer of the U.S.S. Constitution," the scientist replied after clearing his throat. "We are the flagship of the First United States Expeditionary Fleet, leading a convoy of seven vessels away from Earth on a colonization mission." Madison waited tensely for a response, taking his index finger off the button and straining his ears.

The Wanderer

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents