NATION

PASSWORD

Angelward [OOC FT OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:21 am

Intersteller Terra wrote:B: There are no publicly available documents about the Yinglings they are sort of an unwanted pest on the planet.

I'm so glad that the good people of Angelward see yinglets for what they truly are. :p
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
The Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia's FT Factbook (V2.5)
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Intersteller Terra
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Intersteller Terra » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:33 am

Xiscapia wrote:
Intersteller Terra wrote:B: There are no publicly available documents about the Yinglings they are sort of an unwanted pest on the planet.

I'm so glad that the good people of Angelward see yinglets for what they truly are. :p

They keep getting into the moisture plants and other industrial works and breaking things! Bob the cleaner hates coming to work due to having to constantly clean out Yinglet corpses from the mechanisms!

The Great Trade Republic
Attaché

Founded: Oct 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Trade Republic » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:01 am

Xiscapia wrote:

The Jawas of Angelward eh? :p

Genomita
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Genomita » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:43 am

That feeling when you're really in a writing mood, ready to sit down and write a post that you know will be good, only for somebody to ring the doorbell and remind you of an appointment, dragging you away from your computer for at least an hour until you're no longer in a writing mood >:(

In my case, I had previously agreed to fill in for another member of my flat share's cooking group. We made some quite tasty maccaroni with tomato sauce and salmon, but it completely took me out of the writing mood.
I use 80BF00 for native Genomitan,4040BF for Standard and BF80000 for Skav

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:23 pm

Intersteller Terra wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:

They keep getting into the moisture plants and other industrial works and breaking things! Bob the cleaner hates coming to work due to having to constantly clean out Yinglet corpses from the mechanisms!

♩Bob the Cleaner
Can we fix it?
Bob the Cleaner
Nope, it's fucked!♫

The Great Trade Republic wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:

The Jawas of Angelward eh? :p

Sort of. Except much cuter! According to me, anyway.
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Genomita
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Genomita » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:12 am

There we go. Sorry for the wait ^^'

Intersteller Terra
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Intersteller Terra » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:06 am

Will be starting my post this evening, we are currently waiting on Telros and Huerdae(I know hue is working on his) so replies should be up by this weekend.

Genomita
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Genomita » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:19 am

I hope my last post turned out alright. I think so, but please let me know if you think it's boring, something doesn't make sense or if it otherwise needs work ^^

Intersteller Terra
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Intersteller Terra » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:51 am

Okay guys sorry for the long wait im done waiting for Telros if he doesnt post by the next post then hes food for something on Angelward. Replies should be up for you guys this week :)

The Great Trade Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Trade Republic » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:09 am

Intersteller Terra wrote:Okay guys sorry for the long wait im done waiting for Telros if he doesnt post by the next post then hes food for something on Angelward. Replies should be up for you guys this week :)

Have you tried telegraming him?

Intersteller Terra
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Intersteller Terra » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:43 pm

Intersteller Terra wrote:Okay guys sorry for the long wait im done waiting for Telros if he doesnt post by the next post then hes food for something on Angelward. Replies should be up for you guys this week :)

Indeed I have. Anyways post is incoming!

The Great Trade Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Trade Republic » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:47 pm

Indeed I have. Anyways post is incoming!

*tumbleweeds*

Intersteller Terra
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Intersteller Terra » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:00 pm

I must humbly apologies for my tardyness.

Police state of France
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Police state of France » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:41 pm

tag

bushdid9/11bushdid9/11bushdid9/11

Alternate history where France became a martial law state because of a right-left civil war. ALSO, ISIS never succeeded because of harsh laws, immigration policy and curfews. Also no problems with Russia because it didn't adopt Hollande policies.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

The Great Trade Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Trade Republic » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:44 pm

Police state of France wrote:tag

This is what bookmarks are for.

Bottom left of the page, "Bookmark Topic".

Intersteller Terra
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Intersteller Terra » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:31 am

Police state of France wrote:tag

Indeed they are...

In other news i must apologies again. Work has come down on me hard in terms of work load the past few weeks and as such my time for anything other than work has taken a severe hit (im working 10+ hours a day atm) The post is still progressing but at a mammoths pace. So once again im sorry for the wait on this i do intend to keep this going but right now RL seems to have other ideas.

The Vrree Nations
Envoy

Founded: Nov 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vrree Nations » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:19 pm

Indeed they are...

In other news i must apologies again. Work has come down on me hard in terms of work load the past few weeks and as such my time for anything other than work has taken a severe hit (im working 10+ hours a day atm) The post is still progressing but at a mammoths pace. So once again im sorry for the wait on this i do intend to keep this going but right now RL seems to have other ideas.

Don't worry, I sympathise. I was drowning in work myself until just a couple days ago. I still have a lot to do, but at least I can breathe now. I hope your work crunch doesn't last long, and I hope to hear from you again soon.

Intersteller Terra
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Intersteller Terra » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:19 pm

The Vrree Nations wrote:

Indeed they are...

Don't worry, I sympathise. I was drowning in work myself until just a couple days ago. I still have a lot to do, but at least I can breathe now. I hope your work crunch doesn't last long, and I hope to hear from you again soon.

Thanks vree I'm hoping my crunch will end on the 9th and normal posting will resume then

The Great Trade Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Trade Republic » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:45 am

The Vrree Nations wrote:

Thanks vree I'm hoping my crunch will end on the 9th and normal posting will resume then

Genomita
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Genomita » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:22 am

Well, writing responses for so many seperated characters isn't easy. I just wanted to let you folks know that I'm still here and that I'm still interested ^^

The Great Trade Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Trade Republic » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Genomita wrote:Well, writing responses for so many seperated characters isn't easy. I just wanted to let you folks know that I'm still here and that I'm still interested ^^

Ditto.

Intersteller Terra
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Intersteller Terra » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:21 am

Im not going to make a promise i cant keep but ive almost completed the post huzzah for me :D

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:09 am

Checking in.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

The Vrree Nations
Envoy

Founded: Nov 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vrree Nations » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:50 pm

I'm still up for this if anyone else is.

Huerdae
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 28, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:58 pm

The Vrree Nations wrote:I'm still up for this if anyone else is.
I'm pretty sure it's dead.
The Huerdaen Star Empire is an FT Nation.

Xiscapia wrote:It amused her for a time to wonder if the two fleets could not see each other, so she could imagine them blindly stabbing in the dark, like a game of tag, if tag was played with rocket launchers in pitch blackness.
[17:15] <Telros> OH HO HO, YOU THOUGHT HUE WAS OUT OF LUCK, DID YOU
[17:15] <Telros> KUKUKU, HE HAS REINFORCEMENTS
[17:15] <Telros> FOR TELROS IS REINFORCEMENTS MAN

Rezo wrote:If your battleship turrets have a smaller calibre than your penis is long, you're doing it wrong.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents