NATION

PASSWORD

1870-1920 Era War: A Twist (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:11 pm

Halium wrote:
"Well I can assure you after this you will have no more worries." Oswyn took a sip of wine.

"Life here in Arengin is quite pleasant. We have all kinds of landscapes and all resources. We out them all to good use. Our economy flourishes thanks to having economic deals and trading on almost all nations and our army is of the best. When the summit is over I personally will make sure your nation is up to speed and i solemnly swear that no nation shall touch you without consequences."

Cali took a sip of his drink. "Other than your nation and anyothers in our alliance, am I right?"

He appears deep in thought about the future of his country, and why the rebellion happened in the first place.

Arengin Summit
"Of course of course my friend. You will have very good trade with all of us. And we will see to find good resources in your land to put to good use to modernize your country. Iron, petroleum, anything. We shall find it and we shall help you put use to it." Oswyn clinked his glass with Cali's.

Traansval Summit

Agent Plisestky arrived to the summit. He wore the usual Boer attire of a suit. He walked alongside the crowd to see further into the summit, too many people. He began to circle around the Pretorian square to find a good vantage point where he could see what was happening.

Plisestky found a ladder leading up a tax office building, it was close enough. The only problem would be ever watchful republican guard. Plisestky had no worries, he was sneaky and carried no weapons or objects of importance, only a notepad, a pen and a short spectacle to see semi-long distances.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Halium
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:17 pm

"Of course of course my friend. You will have very good trade with all of us. And we will see to find good resources in your land to put to good use to modernize your country. Iron, petroleum, anything. We shall find it and we shall help you put use to it." Oswyn clinked his glass with Cali's.

Cali smiled, and clinked his glass drinking the whole thing in one gulp, and looked around for someone, then seeming as if he realized where he was he looked down sort of disapointed, just for a moment before leaning back over to Oswyn.
"So how did Arengin rise to power? Purely wondering of course"
Opinions on politics: In light of the failure of two parties, there either should be none, or multiple major ones

Opinion on Government: Should be run by Mirthocracy (ask me about it sometime)

Why do I always play weak nations? I hate having every advantage, makes it boring to me

Norcourt
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:23 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Norcourt wrote:
Carth was drinking some Hot Cocoa, which he had received from one of his ministers when the Verkozen Officiele asked the question. After a gulp, he put down his mug and spoke. "I believe that the declaration of conflict, should be done under the majority, not all, of the nations. Anyways, yes, I do agree, as we have already started." he said

Verkozen Officiele Jethro Kendi: Very well. The vote is unanimus, The Alliance of Republican Nations shall declare war upon the Bronze Isles, and assist The Free Isles Army either through sending troops to assist, or sending arms and ammunition.

Jethro pounded a small gavel on the table.

Verkozen Officiele Jethro Kendi: Now, onto the second item of business. The Eodorian Republican Movement has recently gathered favor in Eodor. They have sent a telegram to my government, asking for assistance. Now, while i understand we are at war with the Eodorians, this is a good opportunity. We could depose of the Communist Government currently in place, and bring about a Republican Government which would suit out needs and interests. Also, if we help the Republicans, i'm sure they will let go of their Colonial Claims on Goldrush in exchange for our help. So, i put it to vote, do we assist the Republican Rebels in Eodor?

Carth seemed joyous, as the new alliance was coming into place.

"Norcourt, and it's advisors vote yes, as Goldrush has already been established as Norcourtian, and the War with Eodor has barely even started. Recently, we have deployed several thousand troops on the border, however, not too much. I have also been informed about a recent conflict in our Dralesian Colony, however, the natives don't seem too troublesome."
A PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!
Host nation of Nuza

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:29 pm

Norcourt wrote:
The Traansval wrote:Verkozen Officiele Jethro Kendi: Very well. The vote is unanimus, The Alliance of Republican Nations shall declare war upon the Bronze Isles, and assist The Free Isles Army either through sending troops to assist, or sending arms and ammunition.

Verkozen Officiele Jethro Kendi: Now, onto the second item of business. The Eodorian Republican Movement has recently gathered favor in Eodor. They have sent a telegram to my government, asking for assistance. Now, while i understand we are at war with the Eodorians, this is a good opportunity. We could depose of the Communist Government currently in place, and bring about a Republican Government which would suit out needs and interests. Also, if we help the Republicans, i'm sure they will let go of their Colonial Claims on Goldrush in exchange for our help. So, i put it to vote, do we assist the Republican Rebels in Eodor?

Carth seemed joyous, as the new alliance was coming into place.

"Norcourt, and it's advisors vote yes, as Goldrush has already been established as Norcourtian, and the War with Eodor has barely even started. Recently, we have deployed several thousand troops on the border, however, not too much. I have also been informed about a recent conflict in our Dralesian Colony, however, the natives don't seem too troublesome."

Jethro Kendi: I have been informed by my Scientific Advisor of a new type of Machine Gun he thinks would be beneficial to our armed forces. We could send, oh 50 or so, prototypes to Drales. Both to help fight the natives and see how the weapon preforms in combat.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Halium wrote:

Cali smiled, and clinked his glass drinking the whole thing in one gulp, and looked around for someone, then seeming as if he realized where he was he looked down sort of disapointed, just for a moment before leaning back over to Oswyn.
"So how did Arengin rise to power? Purely wondering of course"

Oswyn laughed, he loved when people asked him that. The rich history of his nation he loved to tell.

"Well I'll save you the boring parts from hundreds of years ago. This century has been ruled by 3 different kings. King Faviov Oswyn VIII, my grandfather. King Ivan Oswyn and me, King Alexander Oswyn II. Fabiov led the nation during years of conflict with the Rusklands up north, a war that cost thousands of lived but ended in an Arenginian victory. He believed in agriculture over machinery so he made various reforms to protect the farmers all around Arengin. He died in 1823. Then was my father. He led the nation with an iron fist, with a policy of isolationism during the first years of his reign. he crack down hard on opposition and wanted the nation to industrialized at the cost of the people. The Masacre of the Blue Square was commited by him, 1850. Then in 1864 he was forced to abdicate due to cancer on his lungs. I took the throne and he died shortly in 1867 from the illness. Under his rule Arengin expanded eastwards but never to the coast. When I came in power I made movements to regule industrialization and made na emphasis in education reform as well as bringing people from all over to help Arengin modernized. Aregin has grown the most under my rule and we have achieved a new age, the priests of the orthodox church named it the Golden Era. We came into power thanks to my cooperation with the people, I ended the repression and enacted a council and now a Duma to represent the people. Many see me as a savior, I see myself as a servant of Arengin."

Behind the 5 leaders there was the portraits of the last kings in the century.

King Faviov Oswyn VIII

King Ivan Oswyn

King Oswyn II

Massacre of Blue Square
"I do as I please"

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:47 pm

Oswyn laughed, he loved when people asked him that. The rich history of his nation he loved to tell.

"Well I'll save you the boring parts from hundreds of years ago. This century has been ruled by 3 different kings. King Faviov Oswyn VIII, my grandfather. King Ivan Oswyn and me, King Alexander Oswyn II. Fabiov led the nation during years of conflict with the Rusklands up north, a war that cost thousands of lived but ended in an Arenginian victory. He believed in agriculture over machinery so he made various reforms to protect the farmers all around Arengin. He died in 1823. Then was my father. He led the nation with an iron fist, with a policy of isolationism during the first years of his reign. he crack down hard on opposition and wanted the nation to industrialized at the cost of the people. The Masacre of the Blue Square was commited by him, 1850. Then in 1864 he was forced to abdicate due to cancer on his lungs. I took the throne and he died shortly in 1867 from the illness. Under his rule Arengin expanded eastwards but never to the coast. When I came in power I made movements to regule industrialization and made na emphasis in education reform as well as bringing people from all over to help Arengin modernized. Aregin has grown the most under my rule and we have achieved a new age, the priests of the orthodox church named it the Golden Era. We came into power thanks to my cooperation with the people, I ended the repression and enacted a council and now a Duma to represent the people. Many see me as a savior, I see myself as a servant of Arengin."

Cali looked at Oswyn deep in thought, who was this man, who claimed only to serve a word on a map that might not even exist in the minds of the people. Cali fought for the rebellion, but not for Halium. Yet here was a man who clearly thought his word meant something. Maybe, just maybe, after his power was centralized, Halium could become less of a rebellion and more like the nations of ole. He filed that thought away for later, he still had to liberate the rest of the unfairly subjugated land around him.

"We in Halium have no religion anymore. One of the things lost in the three decades of fighting we engaged in during our revolution. One day I would very much like to see and understand what it is"
Opinions on politics: In light of the failure of two parties, there either should be none, or multiple major ones

Why do I always play weak nations? I hate having every advantage, makes it boring to me

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:51 pm

Oswyn's Palace
Allen was simply waiting around when he saw Oswyn. "Ah, guten tag Herr Oswyn." Allen said "Could I introduce you to the man responsible for the elite training of Warglorian soldat, Herr Nikolai Belenski, an Arenginian." Nikolai steps forward, but instead of shaking Oswtn's hand, he walks away. "Sorry about that, he has had..... problems with your country." Allen said.

"Anyways, I brought you a gift." Allen said. Opening a box, it revealed a picture of the winter ball, with Adler, Oswyn, Krueger, Sios, Ragnus and the others. But what was surprising was that it was all in colour. "I've had my painters paint every bit of the picture to make it look authentic un real, I hope you like it." Allen said.

The Big 8, Winter Ball

Nikolai Belenski
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:00 pm

Cali watches Oswyn shake someone else hand, and gets up, and walks toward his bodyguard, and begins talking to him. They begin talking of Halium before the revolution. Cali looks at his bodyguard analytically, then begins coughing horribly, bending over, again and again very loudly, before leaning on his bodyguard for support.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:02 pm

Arengin Summit of Nations
St. Osloverg
Royal Palace

Oswyn simply nodded to Cali. "Someday I will tell you my friend. However now I must do something." He then received good words from Allen and then introduction to Belenski who didn't seem to really want to be there. He took the photo Allen had brought and smiled.

"I will treasure this for eternity Allen. Thank you."

After making sure everyone was present, Marcus of Aclus, Allen of Wargloria, Wilbert III of Skarten, and Cali of Halium Oswyn stood up from the table. Everyone stayed quiet.

"Today my people, we gather in an effort for peace, friendship, prosperity, and strength. We have learned to forgive our former enemies and so have they. We have learned some of the nations we once called friends, gave us their back and never turned back. So today we gather here to formulate a new era, to make an effort to combat the ever so growing threats our people face. We are here to make a new and forget our differences. We will bring our stamp in this world and we shall win. Let there be peace, let there be prosperity, let there be unity. Let this summit begin."
"I do as I please"

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:11 pm

Arengin Summit of Nations
St. Osloverg
Royal Palace

Oswyn simply nodded to Cali. "Someday I will tell you my friend. However now I must do something." He then received good words from Allen and then introduction to Belenski who didn't seem to really want to be there. He took the photo Allen had brought and smiled.

"I will treasure this for eternity Allen. Thank you."

After making sure everyone was present, Marcus of Aclus, Allen of Wargloria, Wilbert III of Skarten, and Cali of Halium Oswyn stood up from the table. Everyone stayed quiet.

"Today my people, we gather in an effort for peace, friendship, prosperity, and strength. We have learned to forgive our former enemies and so have they. We have learned some of the nations we once called friends, gave us their back and never turned back. So today we gather here to formulate a new era, to make an effort to combat the ever so growing threats our people face. We are here to make a new and forget our differences. We will bring our stamp in this world and we shall win. Let there be peace, let there be prosperity, let there be unity. Let this summit begin."

Cali looks at Oswyn thoughtfully. "There will never be peace, but I agree with you on prosperity. So this summit begins..."

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:26 pm

Cali looks around the table of people, evaluating each leader, and matching them up with information about their respective countries. "So, what should we start with?"

The Manticoran Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Anarchy

Postby The Manticoran Empire » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:31 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Norcourt wrote:
Carth was drinking some Hot Cocoa, which he had received from one of his ministers when the Verkozen Officiele asked the question. After a gulp, he put down his mug and spoke. "I believe that the declaration of conflict, should be done under the majority, not all, of the nations. Anyways, yes, I do agree, as we have already started." he said

Verkozen Officiele Jethro Kendi: Very well. The vote is unanimus, The Alliance of Republican Nations shall declare war upon the Bronze Isles, and assist The Free Isles Army either through sending troops to assist, or sending arms and ammunition.

"Anything that shortens that war is greatly appreciated. I'm not liking what I'm seeing from the Romans. They have been moving a large number of ships and men and I fear they may attempt another attack. I have a substantial force committed to the War with Eodor and the sooner I can end it, the sooner I can send forces to...."
At that moment, one of the Manticoran guards burst in and ran straight to Adrian, holding a small sheet of paper. He whispered into Adrian's ear and Adrian stared at him. "What did you say?" The soldier repeated himself, just as quietly as before, handing Adrian the paper. Adrian looked at it and rose shakily to his feet, dismissing the soldier with a wave of his hand. "My friends," he said, slowly and almost choking on the words. Catherine stood and placed a hand on his arm to steady him. Adrian shook her away and cleared his throat before continuing, "My friends, I have just received some grave and terrible news. Official Kendi, the Romans have invaded Solitude. They sent for aid from Syday but the forces there were unable to render it. I am afraid that, to the best of Sir Godfrey's knowledge, the colony is lost." Adrian then half sat and half fell back into his chair, dropping the telegram onto the table. "My Gods, I have been a fool."
For: Israel, Palestine, Kurdistan, American Nationalism, American citizens of Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, and US Virgin Islands receiving a congressional vote and being allowed to vote for president, military, veterans before refugees, guns, pro choice, LGBT marriage, plural marriage, US Constitution, World Peace, Global Unity.

Against: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, Liberalism, Theocracy, Corporatocracy.

By the Blood of our Fathers, By the Blood of our Sons, we fight, we die, we sacrifice for the Good of the Empire.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Oswyn was brought a piece of paper by his advisers.

Treaty of the Align Nations.

We, the leaders of the sovereign nations of Arengin, Wargloria, Aclus, Skarten, and Halium. Solemnly swear to defend each other from attack, to support each other in economic unity, to preserve peace between our people, and unite in the battle against those who threaten our people and our values.

Article I
"I do as I please"

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:37 pm

The Manticoran Empire wrote:
The Traansval wrote:Verkozen Officiele Jethro Kendi: Very well. The vote is unanimus, The Alliance of Republican Nations shall declare war upon the Bronze Isles, and assist The Free Isles Army either through sending troops to assist, or sending arms and ammunition.

"Anything that shortens that war is greatly appreciated. I'm not liking what I'm seeing from the Romans. They have been moving a large number of ships and men and I fear they may attempt another attack. I have a substantial force committed to the War with Eodor and the sooner I can end it, the sooner I can send forces to...."
At that moment, one of the Manticoran guards burst in and ran straight to Adrian, holding a small sheet of paper. He whispered into Adrian's ear and Adrian stared at him. "What did you say?" The soldier repeated himself, just as quietly as before, handing Adrian the paper. Adrian looked at it and rose shakily to his feet, dismissing the soldier with a wave of his hand. "My friends," he said, slowly and almost choking on the words. Catherine stood and placed a hand on his arm to steady him. Adrian shook her away and cleared his throat before continuing, "My friends, I have just received some grave and terrible news. Official Kendi, the Romans have invaded Solitude. They sent for aid from Syday but the forces there were unable to render it. I am afraid that, to the best of Sir Godfrey's knowledge, the colony is lost." Adrian then half sat and half fell back into his chair, dropping the telegram onto the table. "My Gods, I have been a fool."

Jethro Kendi's eyes blazed

Verkozen Officiele Jethro Kendi: WHAT! THE ROMANS DARE ATTACK US! WITHOUT PROVOKATION! WELL MY FRIEND, YOU SHALL NO LONGER BE BURDENED BY THE ROMAN THREAD, FOR I SHALL PERSONALLy BURN THEM TO THE GROUND!

Kendi sat back down, for a moment, his head in his hands.

Jethro Kendi: I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. The settlement on Solitude was of a purely economic one, my government didn't even have a part in it, it was a private venture of the East Empire Company. I cannot believe they would do this! Right, the vote to support the Eodorian Republicans is official. Now, i suggest a new vote, i ask of the members of this Alliance to declare a state of war with the Roman Empire. These, Brutes, have attack me without provokcation, i shall join Manticores war either way, but i ask of your support. I will not be offended if any of you decline, especially since i know the burden of your many wars Norcourt, and the fact that the FIA is just getting off the ground...

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Oswyn was brought a piece of paper by his advisers.

We, the leaders of the sovereign nations of Arengin, Wargloria, Aclus, Skarten, and Halium. Solemnly swear to defend each other from attack, to support each other in economic unity, to preserve peace between our people, and unite in the battle against those who threaten our people and our values.

Article I

Cali looks at the document "First we should outline what won't be allowed from anyone, like attacks on us establishing more colonies, etc."

Crimetopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

IC: U-boat.

Postby Crimetopolis » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Commander Wendy von Mueller of U-11 looked through the periscope at the vast Roman fleet. "Herr Kapitan, all torpedo tubes are loaded"
was the response. "Good, you will fire on my orders." "Jawohl, Herr Kapitan." Suddenly, the answer appeared. A Roman ammunition ship
next to two troop transports. "2100 meters range _Fire all forward tubes. From 80 meters under the sea, four torpedos towards the three Roman vessels.....

The Manticoran Empire
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby The Manticoran Empire » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:58 pm

Crimetopolis wrote:Commander Wendy von Mueller of U-11 looked through the periscope at the vast Roman fleet. "Herr Kapitan, all torpedo tubes are loaded"
was the response. "Good, you will fire on my orders." "Jawohl, Herr Kapitan." Suddenly, the answer appeared. A Roman ammunition ship
next to two troop transports. "2100 meters range _Fire all forward tubes. From 80 meters under the sea, four torpedos towards the three Roman vessels.....

(Rome mined the inlet before you could arrive. Secondly, NO submarine of this time period can make 80 meters depth and no torpedoes will be accurate at 2,100 meters. I call godmod)
For: Israel, Palestine, Kurdistan, American Nationalism, American citizens of Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, and US Virgin Islands receiving a congressional vote and being allowed to vote for president, military, veterans before refugees, guns, pro choice, LGBT marriage, plural marriage, US Constitution, World Peace, Global Unity.

By the Blood of our Fathers, By the Blood of our Sons, we fight, we die, we sacrifice for the Good of the Empire.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:17 pm

Arengin Department of Arms

A young soldier had requested the presence of Colonel Krnka. Him and other military chiefs had arrived to see what the soldier had invented to add into the Arengin arsenal. They sat down on a bunch of chairs on the usual firing test cellar. Krnka sat in the front, he was older now, in his early 50's.

"Well sergeant Morozov... what do do you have for us?" The colonel asked.

Morozov stood in front of the crowd, he looked exited and overwhelmed. He had an object covered by a sheet in his back, a large object.

"Gentlemen, if there is one thing we lack here in the Arenginian military is firepower. Firepower for our soldier at land. We have rifles, pistols, machine guns you name it. But nothing for them to be able to get rid of the heavy armor of nations like the Traansval, or the bloody Manticores. We have the vehicles, the field guns to counter them. But not the arms to do so. So I present to you." He unfolded the creation.

"The Ataloc Tradorov self propelled rocket gun! This weapon fires a 1.2-pound (0.54 kg) high-explosive shell at 800 feet (244 meters) per second; it also can fire an armour-piercing round at 1,000 feet (305 meters) per second. The gun's 40x79R cartridge is a shortened version of the naval 40x158R anti-airship cartridge, with the shell case reduced from 158 mm (6.22 inches) to 79 mm (3.11 inches) in length." Morozov said. The crowd was amazed, except for Krnka.

"Now I ask you to put on the ear protecters you've been given and pay attention to the replica of a Manticore tank." The crowd followed directions as Morozov loaded the gun and aimed. He fired, a loud bang filled the room. The replica had a hit on the side, Morozov loaded another shell and fired. He fired three shots and the replica was in flames.

The crowd clapped and cheered. Morozov bowed, he had managed to amazed Krnka.

"How many can be made? And how heavy is it?"

"Well about 42 lbs. I has to be carried by two men and set in position before firing. I estimate making 300 a year ready for combat."

"I'll approve it. But I want you to start working on something lighter and that can be carried by a single man. Understood, Lieutenant?"

"Yes sir."
"I do as I please"

The Manticoran Empire
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby The Manticoran Empire » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:33 pm

Catherine rose to speak to the assembled leaders of the Alliance of Republican Nations, holding up a large document, which she proceeded to read aloud.
The Alliance of Republican Nations,
In Pretoria, The Traansval, 1892

Article 1
The Parties undertake to settle any international dispute in which they may be involved by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security and justice are not endangered, and to refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force in any manner inconsistent with the purposes of this Alliance.
Article 2
The Parties will contribute toward the further development of peaceful and friendly international relations by strengthening their free institutions, by bringing about a better understanding of the principles upon which these institutions are founded, and by promoting conditions of stability and well-being. They will seek to eliminate conflict in their international economic policies and will encourage economic collaboration between any or all of them.
Article 3
In order more effectively to achieve the objectives of this Treaty, the Parties, separately and jointly, by means of continuous and effective self-help and mutual aid, will maintain and develop their individual and collective capacity to resist armed attack.
Article 4
The Parties will consult together whenever, in the opinion of any of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of any of the Parties is threatened.
Article 5
The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in any part of the world shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the territories of the Parties.
Article 6
For the purpose of Article 5, an armed attack on one or more of the Parties is deemed to include an armed attack:
on the territory of any of The Traansval, The Manticoran Empire, Norcourt, or the Twelve Isles and any lands and territories claimed hereafter;
on the forces, vessels, or airships of any of the Parties, when in or over these territories or any other area in the world in which occupation forces of any of the Parties were stationed on the date when the Treaty entered into force or personnel, to include civilians and diplomats, who are victims of armed transgressions by a foreign power or organizations affiliated with a foreign power.
Article 7
This Treaty does not affect, and shall not be interpreted as affecting in any way the rights of the Member Nations to conduct their business within their own borders as they see fit.
Article 8
Each Party declares that none of the international engagements now in force between it and any other of the Parties or any third State is in conflict with the provisions of this Treaty, and undertakes not to enter into any international engagement in conflict with this Treaty.
Article 9
The Parties may, by unanimous agreement, invite any other Nation in a position to further the principles of this Treaty and to contribute to the security of the other Member Nations to accede to this Treaty. Any State so invited may become a Party to the Treaty by depositing its instrument of accession with the Government of The Manticoran Empire. The Government of The Manticoran Empire will inform each of the Parties of the deposit of each such instrument of accession.
Article 10
This Treaty shall be ratified and its provisions carried out by the Parties in accordance with their respective constitutional processes. The instruments of ratification shall be deposited as soon as possible with the Government of The Manticoran Empire, which will notify all the other signatories of each deposit. The Treaty shall enter into force between the States which have ratified it as soon as the ratifications of the majority of the signatories, including the ratifications of The Manticoran Empire, The Traansval, Norcourt, and The Twelve Isles, have been deposited and shall come into effect with respect to other States on the date of the deposit of their ratifications.
Article 11
After the Treaty has been in force for ten years, or at any time thereafter, the Parties shall, if any of them so requests, consult together for the purpose of reviewing the Treaty, having regard for the factors then affecting peace and security in their areas of influence, including the development of universal as well as regional arrangements for the maintenance of international peace and security.
Article 12
After the Treaty has been in force for twenty years, any Party may cease to be a Party one year after its notice of denunciation has been given to the Government of The Manticoran Empire, which will inform the Governments of the other Parties of the deposit of each notice of denunciation.
Article 13
This Treaty, of which the Boer texts are equally authentic, shall be deposited in the archives of the Government of The Manticoran Empire. Duly certified copies will be transmitted by that Government to the Governments of other signatories.

Ratified By:
Adrian I, Emperor of Manticore
Last edited by The Manticoran Empire on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:51 pm

St Osloverg, Royal Palace
"Aside from the obvious support other in war, I suggest that:
1. Any actions that benefit the alliance and/or nation, even if crime seeming, should be allowed
2. War crimes by nations in the alliance that are for the better good will be turned a blind eye
3. Agencies of every nation work together for intel, espionage, operations, etc
4. All tech and military ideas be shared with other nations
5. Resources, too shall be shared

Veice City
The Warglorian troops wait for the Entente offensive they know will come
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Halium
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Halium » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:59 pm

"Aside from the obvious support other in war, I suggest that:
1. Any actions that benefit the alliance and/or nation, even if crime seeming, should be allowed
2. War crimes by nations in the alliance that are for the better good will be turned a blind eye
3. Agencies of every nation work together for intel, espionage, operations, etc
4. All tech and military ideas be shared with other nations
5. Resources, too shall be shared

Cali stands up "I agree, also, nations with a larger industry capability should help arm the smaller weaker nations."

Halium City, by the beach
Haliumian soldiers mobilize by their beloved city, artillery positions are set up, and the SS Halium begins patrolling the waters around Halium. More soldiers from the countryside come to Halium, 3 divisions camp in Halium City.

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:57 pm

The Manticoran Empire wrote:Catherine rose to speak to the assembled leaders of the Alliance of Republican Nations, holding up a large document, which she proceeded to read aloud.

Article 1
The Parties undertake to settle any international dispute in which they may be involved by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security and justice are not endangered, and to refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force in any manner inconsistent with the purposes of this Alliance.
Article 2
The Parties will contribute toward the further development of peaceful and friendly international relations by strengthening their free institutions, by bringing about a better understanding of the principles upon which these institutions are founded, and by promoting conditions of stability and well-being. They will seek to eliminate conflict in their international economic policies and will encourage economic collaboration between any or all of them.
Article 3
In order more effectively to achieve the objectives of this Treaty, the Parties, separately and jointly, by means of continuous and effective self-help and mutual aid, will maintain and develop their individual and collective capacity to resist armed attack.
Article 4
The Parties will consult together whenever, in the opinion of any of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of any of the Parties is threatened.
Article 5
The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in any part of the world shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the territories of the Parties.
Article 6
For the purpose of Article 5, an armed attack on one or more of the Parties is deemed to include an armed attack:
on the territory of any of The Traansval, The Manticoran Empire, Norcourt, or the Twelve Isles and any lands and territories claimed hereafter;
on the forces, vessels, or airships of any of the Parties, when in or over these territories or any other area in the world in which occupation forces of any of the Parties were stationed on the date when the Treaty entered into force or personnel, to include civilians and diplomats, who are victims of armed transgressions by a foreign power or organizations affiliated with a foreign power.
Article 7
This Treaty does not affect, and shall not be interpreted as affecting in any way the rights of the Member Nations to conduct their business within their own borders as they see fit.
Article 8
Each Party declares that none of the international engagements now in force between it and any other of the Parties or any third State is in conflict with the provisions of this Treaty, and undertakes not to enter into any international engagement in conflict with this Treaty.
Article 9
The Parties may, by unanimous agreement, invite any other Nation in a position to further the principles of this Treaty and to contribute to the security of the other Member Nations to accede to this Treaty. Any State so invited may become a Party to the Treaty by depositing its instrument of accession with the Government of The Manticoran Empire. The Government of The Manticoran Empire will inform each of the Parties of the deposit of each such instrument of accession.
Article 10
This Treaty shall be ratified and its provisions carried out by the Parties in accordance with their respective constitutional processes. The instruments of ratification shall be deposited as soon as possible with the Government of The Manticoran Empire, which will notify all the other signatories of each deposit. The Treaty shall enter into force between the States which have ratified it as soon as the ratifications of the majority of the signatories, including the ratifications of The Manticoran Empire, The Traansval, Norcourt, and The Twelve Isles, have been deposited and shall come into effect with respect to other States on the date of the deposit of their ratifications.
Article 11
After the Treaty has been in force for ten years, or at any time thereafter, the Parties shall, if any of them so requests, consult together for the purpose of reviewing the Treaty, having regard for the factors then affecting peace and security in their areas of influence, including the development of universal as well as regional arrangements for the maintenance of international peace and security.
Article 12
After the Treaty has been in force for twenty years, any Party may cease to be a Party one year after its notice of denunciation has been given to the Government of The Manticoran Empire, which will inform the Governments of the other Parties of the deposit of each notice of denunciation.
Article 13
This Treaty, of which the Boer texts are equally authentic, shall be deposited in the archives of the Government of The Manticoran Empire. Duly certified copies will be transmitted by that Government to the Governments of other signatories.

Ratified By:

Upon hearing he treaty read aloud, Billy stood and looked over the group. "I feel it should be known, that I, as the leader of the Free Isles Army and the Isles government in exile, accept the terms of the treaty and enter the Free Isles into this alliance, and expect that once my people'e government is reinstalled, that the FIA will be removed in favor of the Empire of the Twelve Isles."

Billy strode over to the document, and quickly signed his name across the bottom, underneath Adrian I. He kept it small, in anticipation for the coming war. If they retook the Home Isles, his name, as the original signatory would have to be removed, and replaced with the signature of the new emperor or empress. But for now, his name would do.

Article 1
Article 2
Article 3
Article 4
Article 5
Article 6
Article 7
Article 8
Article 9
Article 10
Article 11
Article 12
Article 13

Ratified By:
General Billy Younger, Active Commander of the Free Isles Army
Proud member of the Federation Of Isles.

The Lamplighter will return in times of Blight.
When you are lost in darkness, search for the light.

"The crown and whales will always provide."

Emperor Tyrus Willun The Conqueror.

Zjaum
Senator

Founded: Oct 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zjaum » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:14 pm

TO ALL NATIONS:

Our apologies for the recent inability for our nation to engage in the larger world. There has been a movement by the government to strip away the rights of the nobility, and the nobility has risen up against the government. We promised the same free trade, rights, and industrialization for the people, and so our rebellion was not crushed. We promise you, as well, the same relations with the Traansval and the Manticoran Empire that we maintained so diligently.

Our rebellion, however, was rather bloody. Officers with some of their families were far away in Manticore and so refused to fight on our side. Families clashed against each other for the throne, and armies mashed together with no order or strategy. The tanks were ready, but no one could operate them. At least now our tank battalions have some experience with infantry.

Regardless, the war is over. The king, his family, and his advisors have all surrendered, on the condition that they remain at my court. I have led the nobility to glory. Very little changes both internally and externally, I assure all of you. However, a new dynasty has begun in Zjaum, ready to travel further into glory.

Signed,
Okoya Bren-so the Tall
Queen of the Zjau-yl

I use my NationStates stats, because a population of billions/trillions and an economy of hundreds of trillions is totally viable, trust me.
But seriously, aside from the population and GDP, just assume that my NS stats are roughly accurate.

Support: Paleo-imperialism, conservatism, libertarianism, Christianity.
Against: Stupid people, resistance to industrial progress, alt-right, any form of government at or beyond socialism.

I hail from The League of Conservative Nations. Hearts unthawed, hearts unshaken!

Takaka Tar' Turayi,
The stars will be ours someday.

Zjaum
Senator

Founded: Oct 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zjaum » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:18 pm

Now, if you should be so kind, we would like to accept ambassadors from all nations to our court. We hear that there are a number of foreign wars, and we would like to hear of victories, especially if we are to join any of them.

Further, we thank Manticore for training our officers. They have been a grand help, and we will be forever grateful. However, we are in need of leadership and reconstruction of our military, and these officers are necessary to our growth. We retract our officer program, but hope to continue this program in the future.

We hear that there has been a gathering of nations? We wish to join these talks.
Last edited by Zjaum on Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I use my NationStates stats, because a population of billions/trillions and an economy of hundreds of trillions is totally viable, trust me.
But seriously, aside from the population and GDP, just assume that my NS stats are roughly accurate.

Support: Paleo-imperialism, conservatism, libertarianism, Christianity.
Against: Stupid people, resistance to industrial progress, alt-right, any form of government at or beyond socialism.

I hail from The League of Conservative Nations. Hearts unthawed, hearts unshaken!

Takaka Tar' Turayi,
The stars will be ours someday.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:37 am

Arengin Union wrote:Oswyn was brought a piece of paper by his advisers.

Article I

Wilbert walked up to the Treaty
"Hm, that seems okay. I will sign it"
"Uh,let me just get my pen, Da?"
Wilbert took of a pen of his Trench coat and Signed the Treaty

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents