NATION

PASSWORD

1870-1920 Era War: A Twist (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Volgan Confederation
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Volgan Confederation » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:20 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Norcourt wrote:Goldrush, Harker's Landing
October 24th, 1:08 AM

Many soldiers had stayed awake, awaiting anything to appear out of the blue. One thing did. The Norcourtian Fleet. Within it, was the famed 22nd Regiment of Foot commanded by Lord Horatio Ford, Lord Lewis and his Light infantry, and 5 Divisions of Infantry Regulars commanded by General William Gaulsby. Finally the relief force had arrived, however in total they only reached 81,000 somewhat large. However, there was fear of a large enemy army heading towards Harker's Landing. No, not a regiment, not a company, not a brigade, but an army, one thought to be comprised of 200,000. At the same time, however, the men knew if they all worked together, and setup fortifications, 81,000 could do almost anything...they built a large fort, with stone and wooden wall, in which they armed with 106 Maxim Machine Guns, 67 37mm Mini Cannons, 22 Heavy 82mm Guns, and numerous breechloading swivel cannons.
Well, that was the plan.

October 24th, 1886. 1548 Hours.

Harkers Landing

Lieutenant Cromwell walked with his Squad of men who had just undertaken a Scouting Mission on the Volgan Lines. The men didn't need to have fired a shot, there was a former Stone Quarry which was riddled with large boulders of Marble and Stone that the men were able to hide behind, and take recon of the enemy Trenches.

Lieutenant Cromwell entered the Command Tent of Harkers Landing, his second in command Sergeant Jensing by his side.

Lieutenant Cromwell: Sir! Recon taken on the enemy positions! We estimate around 200,000 Volgan Infantry, all of them armed sir...

Cromwell handed over a Satchel of maps and photo's taken by the scouting mission, and noticed a few new commanders in the tent

Lieutenant Cromwell: You men must be from the 22nd?

OOC: Don't intervene.
Pro: Trump, GOP Party, US, UK, EU, France, Germany, Russia, Marxism, Capitalism, History, War
Con: Terrorism, ISIS, Al-queda, Dictatorships, Hitler, Neo-Nazi/Nazi, North Korea, Vietnam, African Conflicts

VOTE FOR TRUMP!

Norcourt
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:31 pm

The Volgan Confederation wrote:
The Traansval wrote:

Harkers Landing

Lieutenant Cromwell walked with his Squad of men who had just undertaken a Scouting Mission on the Volgan Lines. The men didn't need to have fired a shot, there was a former Stone Quarry which was riddled with large boulders of Marble and Stone that the men were able to hide behind, and take recon of the enemy Trenches.

Lieutenant Cromwell entered the Command Tent of Harkers Landing, his second in command Sergeant Jensing by his side.

Lieutenant Cromwell: Sir! Recon taken on the enemy positions! We estimate around 200,000 Volgan Infantry, all of them armed sir...

Cromwell handed over a Satchel of maps and photo's taken by the scouting mission, and noticed a few new commanders in the tent

What do you mean? Traansval sent some Foreign Legion to help out. All of them being Norcourtian. They are merely helping out their countrymen. Also, my troops who were to be sent to Sylbania were sent here like 3 days ago, to help out and assist Lieutenant Harker.
A PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!
Host nation of Nuza

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:06 pm

Norcourt wrote:
The Traansval wrote:

Harkers Landing

Lieutenant Harker 200,000 Eh? My god...lord help us. The only way to muster that much men in one assault to lose so much lives...is if there were rag tag barbarians, eh? Also, yes, indeed Cromwell. These men, who are in Khaki, Red, and White, are the 22nd Regiment of Foot. The ones in Khaki are Lord Lewis' Light Infantry, and the 5 Divisions of Regulars from Dunbury, in total giving us 82,630 men, counting us.

As you can see, I have told the men to build several layers of wooden and stone palisade. Outside of the walls, we will have multiple ditches, each one acting as a retreating point if one gets overwhelmed. We have many light cannons, and few heavy, but we do have lots of those new Maxim Guns produced in Harbrook. We also have several swivel guns, however many of them will remain on the palisades, to defend the walls.

Good god, Cromwell, are you sure we can do this? We, as brothers, shall stay true to Norcourt. Let this battle be remembered in history...

Lieutenant Cromwell: Of course we can hold it. I shall send a company of 40 Men to the Hills on our Left, to hold the Left Flank. I don't think they shall attack there, but 40 and some machine guns would be enough to hold it. But, like i said, i am most certain that the Volgans will attack in a frontal assault, they aren't very advanced in tactics...
And do not take these men for Barbarians, this force of 200,000 seems to be actually trained, or atleast we saw some training going on. These men have a direct supply line going into them, so they have plenty of Supplies. We can hold this position, and if we must i can telegram to Boer High Command to send more Norcourtians...

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:07 pm

The Volgan Confederation wrote:
The Traansval wrote:

Harkers Landing

OOC: They are not there in a Official Role. They are men of the Foreign Legion, so all of them are Norcourtian, not Boer. So, they can wear the Norcourtian Uniform and blend in with the real Norcourtian Troopers.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:34 pm

New Duma Meeting

Oswyn sat on his usual seat as he was covered by a blanket. Winter was wearing off but was still apparent. The wedding was approaching quickly, the war in Sylbania was approaching an end and Volga was still a topic. However industry was going well and farming had seen a rise recently. The good thing about Arengin was its varied landscape and climates.

The meeting was still ongoing. A representative was speaking, he was Rep. Jalivoch, a young man but he was eager and knowledgeable, he spoke eloquently and in favor of a action against Volga despite the sudden defeat of the Entente allies.

"Compatriots, we must act. We must act not solely on the basis of the alliance that hold us on dearly to our Boer, Aclusian, or Skartean brothers. But for our convictions of justice and unity. Volga despite having Slavic population it has abandoned the identity of it and has turned its back on its common man. It attacked our allies while we just sat down and discuss like wrenched children. We must fight against them and show them by the spear that we will fight, we will stand and look death in the eyes. To my fellow representatives I beg you to fight for our brothers. We must no longer chose our friends based on the ethnicity behind them, but the content of character. Thank you." Jalivoch bowed down to the audience as well as Oswyn.

The whole room was filled by a standing ovation. All except Oswyn, who simply showed the face of a broken man. He had just received the news that Sios Adance had been executed. He looked down on the floor with an expression of pure sadness and disbelief. The politics around him did nothing but set his preoccupation even higher.

"Your majesty?"
"Your majesty!?"

The royal guardsmen commander said as he tried to see what was happening to his king. Oswyn simply stood up and hid the letter inside his coat. He faced the crowd as they all looked at him.

"I call for a vote. I will not make this decision solely on my behalf. If it's the will of the people to go to war. Then we shall go to war. If not, let there be peace." He sat down again, this time with his head up and proud.

"Whoever is in agreement to declare war say 'I' and raise your hand." Said the Duma Speaker. The room was then filled by "I" from most Reps, as well as their raised hands.

"Then it is settled."

Official Declaration of War against the Volgan Confederation

By the powers bestowed upon his majesty King Alexander Oswyn II. The Arengin Kingdom has declared a state of war against the Volgan people and its government.

The Blue Square

After the news of the declaration of war people went out to the streets to show their support for the war as they chant "Glory to Arengin, glory to the king." Thousands of schoolars, priests, administrators, policemen, worker, soldiers, and intellectuals showed their banners of support. Posters were made and sent all over the nation and even some reached Skarten, Traansval, even the Isles.

The people were singing a song of angry men.

"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:39 pm

Arengin Union wrote:New Duma Meeting

Oswyn sat on his usual seat as he was covered by a blanket. Winter was wearing off but was still apparent. The wedding was approaching quickly, the war in Sylbania was approaching an end and Volga was still a topic. However industry was going well and farming had seen a rise recently. The good thing about Arengin was its varied landscape and climates.

The meeting was still ongoing. A representative was speaking, he was Rep. Jalivoch, a young man but he was eager and knowledgeable, he spoke eloquently and in favor of a action against Volga despite the sudden defeat of the Entente allies.

"Compatriots, we must act. We must act not solely on the basis of the alliance that hold us on dearly to our Boer, Aclusian, or Skartean brothers. But for our convictions of justice and unity. Volga despite having Slavic population it has abandoned the identity of it and has turned its back on its common man. It attacked our allies while we just sat down and discuss like wrenched children. We must fight against them and show them by the spear that we will fight, we will stand and look death in the eyes. To my fellow representatives I beg you to fight for our brothers. We must no longer chose our friends based on the ethnicity behind them, but the content of character. Thank you." Jalivoch bowed down to the audience as well as Oswyn.

The whole room was filled by a standing ovation. All except Oswyn, who simply showed the face of a broken man. He had just received the news that Sios Adance had been executed. He looked down on the floor with an expression of pure sadness and disbelief. The politics around him did nothing but set his preoccupation even higher.

"Your majesty?"
"Your majesty!?"

The royal guardsmen commander said as he tried to see what was happening to his king. Oswyn simply stood up and hid the letter inside his coat. He faced the crowd as they all looked at him.

"I call for a vote. I will not make this decision solely on my behalf. If it's the will of the people to go to war. Then we shall go to war. If not, let there be peace." He sat down again, this time with his head up and proud.

"Whoever is in agreement to declare war say 'I' and raise your hand." Said the Duma Speaker. The room was then filled by "I" from most Reps, as well as their raised hands.

"Then it is settled."
(Image)

Official Declaration of War against the Volgan Confederation

By the powers bestowed upon his majesty King Alexander Oswyn II. The Arengin Kingdom has declared a state of war against the Volgan people and its government.

The Blue Square

After the news of the declaration of war people went out to the streets to show their support for the war as they chant "Glory to Arengin, glory to the king." Thousands of schoolars, priests, administrators, policemen, worker, soldiers, and intellectuals showed their banners of support. Posters were made and sent all over the nation and even some reached Skarten, Traansval, even the Isles.

The people were singing a song of angry men.

(Image)

(Image)

Ooc:Message me, i need a good reason and a coat to work under.
The damn treaty prohibites me from war for now.
Also,good night.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:51 pm

Bhaar City Government Building
Bhaar City
Bhaarland Commonwealth
The Traansval

Prime Minister Tandi: Very well, we will add Skarten's amendment to the Tre-

Tandi was cut off as a aid of her entered the room, and in formed of her of the entry of Arengin into the Volgan War.

Prime Minister Tandi: If you gentlemen will excuse me for a brief moment...

Tandi and General Juju left the room, and entered a smaller room on the side, and discussed the rammafications of Arengin entering the war.
The Traansval had signed the treaty, but with the new Skarten Amendment, that meant that the treaty that they had signed was now Null and Void.
And the entry of Arengin meant that the Traansval would not need as many men, since the Volgans would be split on two fronts...

Prime Minister Tandi and General Juju entered the room, followed by 5 Republican Guardsmen

Prime Minister Tandi: After much discussion, it has been decided that NO PEACE will be negotiated here at this time, or anytime in the near future. The Traansval will stay in the conflict against the Volgan Confederation, who dared to invade our land. You attacked with no provocation, no Casus Belli. You men are Criminals and Barbarians, and will treaty as such. You are all under arrest.

The Republican Guardsmen un-shouldered their Rifles, and pointed them at the Volgan Delegation

Prime Minister Tandi: You are in the middle of a city full of Troops, please, surrender quietly...

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:56 pm

Novorosk port

Over 250,000 of the 2nd army and 7th cavalry division, as well as the 8th artillery battalion were being sent to Alefum. This was one of the best Arenginian armies. Many of them used Krnak rifles and many were special shell troopers. This would be a messy war. The entire army was commanded by experience commanders, veterans from the Carriebean war. This would be a messy war.

Even still people were eager to say goodbye to their soldiers.

St. Osloverg, Royal Palace.

The wedding was schedule for the day, Oswyn had arrived to the palace to greet the incoming guests and Martha was with Melissa getting her ready for the ceremony. Guests from Arengin were arriving now. The international leaders were schedule to arrive soon. Kruger was supposed to be the first to arrive from Traansval. Given that he was the father of the Prince's bride.
"I do as I please"

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Norcourt wrote:
The Traansval wrote:

Harkers Landing

Lieutenant Harker 200,000 Eh? My god...lord help us. The only way to muster that much men in one assault to lose so much lives...is if there were rag tag barbarians, eh? Also, yes, indeed Cromwell. These men, who are in Khaki, Red, and White, are the 22nd Regiment of Foot. The ones in Khaki are Lord Lewis' Light Infantry, and the 5 Divisions of Regulars from Dunbury, in total giving us 82,630 men, counting us.

As you can see, I have told the men to build several layers of wooden and stone palisade. Outside of the walls, we will have multiple ditches, each one acting as a retreating point if one gets overwhelmed. We have many light cannons, and few heavy, but we do have lots of those new Maxim Guns produced in Harbrook. We also have several swivel guns, however many of them will remain on the palisades, to defend the walls.

Good god, Cromwell, are you sure we can do this? We, as brothers, shall stay true to Norcourt. Let this battle be remembered in history...

As the Officers spoke in the command tent, a Corporal with the Boer Foreign Legionaries rushed into the tent

Corporal: SIR! NEWS OVER THE TELEGRAPH. ARENGIN HAS ENTERED THE WAR AGAINST THE VOLGANS, AND THE TRAANSVAL HAS RIPPED UP THE BHAAR CITY TREATY. THE TRAANSVAL IS STILL IN THE WAR!!!

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:11 pm

Arengin Union wrote:Novorosk port

Over 250,000 of the 2nd army and 7th cavalry division, as well as the 8th artillery battalion were being sent to Alefum. This was one of the best Arenginian armies. Many of them used Krnak rifles and many were special shell troopers. This would be a messy war. The entire army was commanded by experience commanders, veterans from the Carriebean war. This would be a messy war.

(Image)

The wedding was schedule for the day, Oswyn had arrived to the palace to greet the incoming guests and Martha was with Melissa getting her ready for the ceremony. Guests from Arengin were arriving now. The international leaders were schedule to arrive soon. Kruger was supposed to be the first to arrive from Traansval. Given that he was the father of the Prince's bride.

Mark Kruger arrived in his White Ford Model T Car, a favorite of his. In the car was his wife Sophie, and their 2 year old Son, Sios.

The three entered the large doors of the Royal Palace, which had become all to familiar from their frequent visits.

Inside, they were greeted by the Royal Family, and Melissia

Mark Kruger: MELISSA! MY OH MY HAVE YOU GROWN! You look so beautiful, i haven't seen you since your Regiment shipped out! Ah! And this lucky devil must be that foolish boy who dared to take the blame all those years ago! Come here young Nicholas, we are practically family now!

Kruger stepped up and embraced young Nicholas in a bear huge, Melissa swore she heard poor Nicholas's spine crack...

Mark Kruger: Oswyn! How are you old friend, it has been many moons since we have seen each other. I heard that the death of our old friend Sios has taken a toll on you, we tried everything we could but security at his prison was tight, all we could do was slip him a Weapon, and have a Agent assist him. I am deeply disturbed by his death, but now the Republic rules Rannoria once more.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:20 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Novorosk port

(Image)

Mark Kruger arrived in his White Ford Model T Car, a favorite of his. In the car was his wife Sophie, and their 2 year old Son, Sios.

The three entered the large doors of the Royal Palace, which had become all to familiar from their frequent visits.

Mark Kruger: MELISSA! MY OH MY HAVE YOU GROWN! You look so beautiful, i haven't seen you since your Regiment shipped out! Ah! And this lucky devil must be that foolish boy who dared to take the blame all those years ago! Come here young Nicholas, we are practically family now!

Kruger stepped up and embraced young Nicholas in a bear huge, Melissa swore she heard poor Nicholas's spine crack...

Mark Kruger: Oswyn! How are you old friend, it has been many moons since we have seen each other. I heard that the death of our old friend Sios has taken a toll on you, we tried everything we could but security at his prison was tight, all we could do was slip him a Weapon, and have a Agent assist him. I am deeply disturbed by his death, but now the Republic rules Rannoria once more.

Nikolai tried to compose himself from the hug, trying to breath while holding on to Melissa's hand. "Well, your father sure reminds me of mine..." He said while laughing.

"Well... the years haven't been kind but I am still standing." Oswyn responded with pride. "Sio's death... it was harsh when I fist heard. But we must honor his memory nad move forward."

Oswyn made a slight pause, "I have arranged for a photo, and don't worry my friend, this one isn't an assassin. I still cannot believe you survived such a cowards attack. I guess you are the true man of iron after all."
"I do as I please"

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:22 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
The Traansval wrote:

Nikolai tried to compose himself from the hug, trying to breath while holding on to Melissa's hand. "Well, your father sure reminds me of mine..." He said while laughing.

"Well... the years haven't been kind but I am still standing." Oswyn responded with pride. "Sio's death... it was harsh when I fist heard. But we must honor his memory nad move forward."

Oswyn made a slight pause, "I have arranged for a photo, and don't worry my friend, this one isn't an assassin. I still cannot believe you survived such a cowards attack. I guess you are the true man of iron after all."

Mark Kruger: HA! The idiot shot me in the stomach. Little did he know, that years of drinking Boer Alcohol has given me a Iron Gut! HA! But yes, let us assemble for this photo. All together know!

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:26 pm

"Very well. Young Sios shall be taken care off by Miss Peck, it is of bad luck in Arengin to have the baby appear in a group photo." Miss Peck took hold of the young baby and soon everyone was in position. The daughters of Anna and Anansia were also present in the photo. The sisters themselves weren't.

The photo was taken.

"I do as I please"

Zjaum
Senator

Founded: Oct 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zjaum » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:28 pm

To: The Volgan Confederation (whoever runs it now)

Encryption: MAX

You are clearly outnumbered. I am appalled at the clear violation of your sovereignty, as hideous as your crimes against humanity have been. However, I am not at liberty, militarily or financially, to help you at this moment.

Here, then, is my proposal: For any political authorities currently not employed in the defense of the state, I offer safe haven. Further, I offer safe haven for those minorities who wish to work in Zjaum instead of in Volga, and I will pay you $100 million for the lot. Further, I can offer 60,000 troops (The Gas Legion of Defense) to be used as foreign legions, just as the Traansval are giving foreign legions to Norcourt.

I highly recommend you agree to the offer. I do not believe you can afford the hatred of half a dozen nations at the moment.
I use my NationStates stats, because a population of billions/trillions and an economy of hundreds of trillions is totally viable, trust me.
But seriously, aside from the population and GDP, just assume that my NS stats are roughly accurate.

Support: Paleo-imperialism, conservatism, libertarianism, Christianity.
Against: Stupid people, resistance to industrial progress, alt-right, any form of government at or beyond socialism.

I hail from The League of Conservative Nations. Hearts unthawed, hearts unshaken!

Takaka Tar' Turayi,
The stars will be ours someday.

Dictatorship Of South Eaka
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dictatorship Of South Eaka » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:37 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Dictatorship Of South Eaka wrote:
Both delegations boarded the automobiles and soon they were off and merged onto the main road, their escorts moving to all sides of the vehicles, Marshals armed with machineguns mounted on their vehicles made sure to scan the enviorment for any threats, the motorcade was moving at a steady pace and were expected to reach their destination, downtown Novy Sobor soon.

As the CIS agents were working, they noticed that the NAD agents were awry of them and soon they knew that the NAD agents know they were not dock workers when the lead NAD Agent tipped his bowler hat and spoke.

The head of the group of CIS agents, Head Agent Kashin returned the gesture with his working cap before uttering the phrase

"And So it does..."

Before turning around and seemingly leaving the NAD agents....

Downtown Novy Dobor

As the motorcade slowly stopped at the Building where the negotiations would take place, the Boer Delegation stepped out and made their way inside.

The Republican Guardsmen swarmed the flanks of the Delegation, their 1881 Mauser Rifles gleaming in the sun, their Mauser-Charloa's in their holsters. The NAD sprinkled themselves through the crowd, fingers on their Mares Leg Rifles in case some would be revolutionary tried something.

As the motorcade stopped at the Office of Commerce and Trade, Eakan Marshals were prepositioned all around the building, controlling the crowds armed with batons and hardened wood riot shields, behind them was a second line of Marshals armed with revolvers to put down any violent incursion that might occur.

A Diplomatic Service agent opened the door of the middle automobile, Donsharo Von Carson exited the vehicle followed by the Boer Representitive, making their way onto the second floor of the building and inwards into a large room with a meeting table spanning through out the center. Von Carson and the Eakan delegates stood behind the chairs on the right side facing The Traansval delegation on the opposite side.

"Shall we begin?" stated Von Carson.

Meanwhile CIS agents disguised as Eakan Marshals stood atop the rooftops armed with Karbin Gevär Modell 1879 lever action rifles, they were there to observe the NAD agents and were careful not to let them out of their sights, further observations were provided by CIS agents disguised and blended into the crowd which silently observed the NAD agents, and inside the Office of Commerce and Trade further Diplomatic Service agents disguised as office workers patrolled the halls and the like.

Kamashov Proving Grounds, The Great Plains, Eaka

The sounds of sporadic gunfire rocked the Kamashov Proving Grounds as weapons tests were being conducted by the Eakan Armed Forces, the Kamashov Proving Grounds otherwise known as The Grounds is the main testing facility of the Eakan Army, here all weapon prototypes and proposals were trialed rigorously to see if they had any chance of being adopted as service weapons, the weapon being tested today was a new bolt action rifle to be utilized by all branches of the Eakan Armed forces. The rifle was chambered in the new smokeless 7.5×55mm cartridge, which offered superior ballistic performances over the previous oudated 10.4mm black powder cartridge, more so the rifle was more compact and easier to handle than the preivous 1873 Gevar.

The new rifle was to be named the Infanteri Gevär Modell 1886 and would be produced by Kommendör Armar, the state owned weapons and ordanance company, the rifles were expected to be produced in batches of 10,000 at first, and to gradually increase as familiarity with the production of the rifle had been achieved.
Last edited by Dictatorship Of South Eaka on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member Of Task Force Atlas

Owner of a 2008 F350 XL

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:53 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Downtown Novy Dobor

As the motorcade slowly stopped at the Building where the negotiations would take place, the Boer Delegation stepped out and made their way inside.

The Republican Guardsmen swarmed the flanks of the Delegation, their 1881 Mauser Rifles gleaming in the sun, their Mauser-Charloa's in their holsters. The NAD sprinkled themselves through the crowd, fingers on their Mares Leg Rifles in case some would be revolutionary tried something.

As the motorcade stopped at the Office of Commerce and Trade, Eakan Marshals were prepositioned all around the building, controlling the crowds armed with batons and hardened wood riot shields, behind them was a second line of Marshals armed with revolvers to put down any violent incursion that might occur.

A Diplomatic Service agent opened the door of the middle automobile, Donsharo Von Carson exited the vehicle followed by the Boer Representitive, making their way onto the second floor of the building and inwards into a large room with a meeting table spanning through out the center. Von Carson and the Eakan delegates stood behind the chairs on the right side facing The Traansval delegation on the opposite side.

Meanwhile CIS agents disguised as Eakan Marshals stood atop the rooftops armed with Karbin Gevär Modell 1879 lever action rifles, they were there to observe the NAD agents and were careful not to let them out of their sights, further observations were provided by CIS agents disguised and blended into the crowd which silently observed the NAD agents, and inside the Office of Commerce and Trade further Diplomatic Service agents disguised as office workers patrolled the halls and the like.

After the Boer Delegation had entered the building, the NAD Agents silently made their way through the crowd, knowing that they were watched by the Snipers on the roof.

The Agents made their way to a local coffee shop, and simply sat down and sipped some very nice Eakan Coffee.

Inside the building, Ambassador Fredrick sat and spoke

Ambassador Fredrick: Well, we have two documents to discuss today. And i propose we talk about the Treaty which will require the most Negotiations, the Non-Aggression Pact. We have provided the first draft, of which can most definatly be modified

Treaty of Novy Dobor

Article 1: The Traansval proposes that this Treaty establish that the nation of Eaka will never declare war upon a member of the Entente, and the Entente will never declare war on Eaka, no matter what.

Article 2: No acts of force, such as naval Blockades, will be taken to directly restrict Eakan Trade.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:05 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:
The Traansval wrote:National Kommandant Idonzo: Forgive me. Anyway, i don't know about this Program, all i know is that these men have slaughtered Fascist Guardsmen and even SA men who were sent to fight here. Right now, they're untouchable, fit in along the Entente's Veice Line. They're supported by about half a hundred thousand other men, to attack them now would be suicide. But, the current position that the Entente has in the Western Sector is not good for a attack on Veice, so i am quite confident that they will attempt to push up in the Western Sector, most likely to take the Argonne Forest. I have planned for this, and when that sector pushes up, i am confident that we can halt the advance of the other troops in the West Sector. This would mean that we've stopped a Entente Offensive, but these Legionaries would be able to break through, which would mean that they would be trapped in the center of Free Sylbanian Territory. Then, your men can wipe them out, and make sure that the Traansval no longer has access to these Elite Traitors...

ORDER HQ

Agent Heinrik: HERR ADLER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU NEED TO LEAVE, YOU ARE TOO VALUABLE TO BE KILLED!

Sylbanian Defence HQ
"Do not worry Herr Kommandant, these traitors will die by the hand of Adler's Erste, when do we move out?" Recke said.

Order HQ
"Nein, I am tired of running all my life, with the hiding und the playing dead, NO MORE, besides...." Adler said. "I have a little present that vill help us." Suddenly, as a horde of zombies ran through the door, Alfredo brought out what looked like a giant generator, with a strange gun like object connected to it via a cable. "Keep zem at bay while I charge zis thing." Adler said, getting a crank, and turning it. Landa and the 4 soldiers joined Heinrik and started shooting at the zombies.

Order HQ

Agent Heinrik: Herr Adler. I have been with the Department for 20 years. Iv'e been everywhere, from the plains of the Carribean where i witness the atrocities that the former Carribean preformed, to the Jungles of Al-Morvern, where i saw entire Regiments destroyed by disease. I thought i had seen it all, but in this one day, i have seen enough for a life time....

The steel doors to the HQ broke down, and Agent Heinrik hit the switch on the thermite, sending a huge wall of Flames and Sparks onto any who dared step through. Combined with this, was the sudden wall of hot Lead let loose by Heinrik's machine gun.

Zjaum
Senator

Founded: Oct 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zjaum » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:24 pm

OOC: Well, we've got 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and Around the World in 80 Days, so, since we've got a Verne theme, I call Journey to the Center of the Earth.

ZJAUM IMPERIAL NEWS

A group of three glorious Zjaum citizens (a father, his son, and his daughter) in our glorious nation have decided to journey deep into the crater of an extinct volcano within an island off the coast of Zjaum. They claim that, centuries ago, another adventurer has managed to travel down through various underground tunnels to reach the center of the earth, and they plan to repeat and document the adventure. We wish them the best of luck, and we hope they bring glory to Zjaum (despite all of science stating that they will die in mere days).

"Father, this is madness," stated Elek Komizja. "Scientists across the world are laughing at us; we are sure to go to our fiery deaths."

"Nonsense," replied Pomik Komizja. "You have everything well packed, yes?"

"Um, sure, what we could carry. Okoya, how are you doing?"

"Good, good. It's nice to be out of the house, for once."

"What are you talking about? You're always out of the house!"

"Sure, but only for jogs or runs. It's time to put my training to the real test."

"Whatever. We are ready, yes?"

"I have our kyims for the ferryman. What a bonding experience this will be! Say farewell to this house, children, for we will not see it again for months!"

"Probably forever."

"Nonsense, we will see it again. Lift up your spirits, we're off to Mount Zjoi!
I use my NationStates stats, because a population of billions/trillions and an economy of hundreds of trillions is totally viable, trust me.
But seriously, aside from the population and GDP, just assume that my NS stats are roughly accurate.

Support: Paleo-imperialism, conservatism, libertarianism, Christianity.
Against: Stupid people, resistance to industrial progress, alt-right, any form of government at or beyond socialism.

I hail from The League of Conservative Nations. Hearts unthawed, hearts unshaken!

Takaka Tar' Turayi,
The stars will be ours someday.

The Volgan Confederation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Volgan Confederation » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:28 pm

The Traansval wrote:
The Volgan Confederation wrote:OOC: Don't intervene.

OOC: They are not there in a Official Role. They are men of the Foreign Legion, so all of them are Norcourtian, not Boer. So, they can wear the Norcourtian Uniform and blend in with the real Norcourtian Troopers.

OOC: Good.
Pro: Trump, GOP Party, US, UK, EU, France, Germany, Russia, Marxism, Capitalism, History, War
Con: Terrorism, ISIS, Al-queda, Dictatorships, Hitler, Neo-Nazi/Nazi, North Korea, Vietnam, African Conflicts

VOTE FOR TRUMP!

The Volgan Confederation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Volgan Confederation » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:29 pm

New Communist and Socialist Unions wrote:SUCCESSION IN THE EMPIRE!

Two days before this day, the old emperor Johann of Soissons has died in his sleep, and after much wrangling in the elections, the emperor's son, Johann, has been crowned as Emperor Johann II. After the mourning process was finished, Johann II has decided to throw a celebration in commentating his smooth succession. Invitations to the nations of the world, Imperium or non-Imperium have been sent. "I look forward to this celebration, as we can finally improve relations with non-Imperium nationstates." the emperor commented in an interview with one of our reporters.

Moscow
"Sir, we have just recieved a telegram from the New Marxist Union! It says here.... that.... the Emperor of the Marxist Union has recently passed away in his sleep." Secretary of the Commissar of Communications and the Commissar of Foreign Affairs said. "Give me that!" The Commissar of Foreign Affairs said. "By God! It's True! And they invited us to the... CELEBRATION? Oh, wait. His son invited us to his Coronation Ceremony." He ran out the Telegraph Office, out of the Commissary of Communications, into the Red Palace, into the Premier's dining room where the Premier was having some Fried Herring from the Don River. "Sir, the Marxist Union has gave a telegram that you need to say." "Silence! You either don't disturb me, or you be imprisoned! Let me eat!". After he was done eating, he checked the telegram, and grumbled. "The Prince of the Marxist Union has announced that his father died, and he invited everyone to his Coronation Ceremony. Alright, I'll go." the Premier said.

From the Office of the Premier of the People's Socialist Democratic Republic of the Volgan Confederation
I have recently heard your father died, and you invited everyone to your Coronation Ceremony. I am pleased to announce that I would be going to your Coronation. God Save you, and your Union. - Premier Sergey Muromtsev

VOTE FOR TRUMP!

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:32 pm

The Traansval wrote:Order HQ

Agent Heinrik: Herr Adler. I have been with the Department for 20 years. Iv'e been everywhere, from the plains of the Carribean where i witness the atrocities that the former Carribean preformed, to the Jungles of Al-Morvern, where i saw entire Regiments destroyed by disease. I thought i had seen it all, but in this one day, i have seen enough for a life time....

The steel doors to the HQ broke down, and Agent Heinrik hit the switch on the thermite, sending a huge wall of Flames and Sparks onto any who dared step through. Combined with this, was the sudden wall of hot Lead let loose by Heinrik's machine gun.

"Ja, I'm sure." Adler said, still cranking it. Meanwhile, the charges did not slow the zombies that much, and soon about 10 zombies crashed through. Soon, the men had to use melee weapons, as the 4 guards started savagely bayoneting zombies, and Landa slashed with his sabre. "Herr Adler, are you sure zat it vill work?" Landa said, throwing an empty pistol at a zombies head, and then decapitating it. "You better verdammt hope it vill!" Adler said.

Suddenly, a zombie nearly bit Adler, but Adler kicked the zombie back, and then drew out a Gasser M1870, which completely blasted off the zombie's head, spreading the remains all over Henrik's back. "Oops, sorry mein freund." Adler said.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Dictatorship Of South Eaka
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dictatorship Of South Eaka » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:38 pm

The Traansval wrote:

After the Boer Delegation had entered the building, the NAD Agents silently made their way through the crowd, knowing that they were watched by the Snipers on the roof.

The Agents made their way to a local coffee shop, and simply sat down and sipped some very nice Eakan Coffee.

Ambassador Fredrick: Well, we have two documents to discuss today. And i propose we talk about the Treaty which will require the most Negotiations, the Non-Aggression Pact. We have provided the first draft, of which can most definatly be modified

Treaty of Novy Dobor

Article 1: The Traansval proposes that this Treaty establish that the nation of Eaka will never declare war upon a member of the Entente, and the Entente will never declare war on Eaka, no matter what.

Article 2: No acts of force, such as naval Blockades, will be taken to directly restrict Eakan Trade.

Donsharo Von Carson sat almost synced with the Ambassador,

"Yes we have much to discuss about, and I forward your motion to dicuss the Non-Agression Pact. Now let us look at this first draft you have come up with." Stated the Donsharo.

Von Carson carefully looked over the first draft provided by The Traansval delegation, gazing over its contents before discussing with other members of the Eakan delegation and drafting a second revised Treaty.

Treaty of Novy Sobor

Article 3: Mutual cooperation must be ensured by both parties in the matters there of wanted fugitives, criminals and other heinous villians.

Article 4: An Open Waters policy be established, in which the respected navies of both signing parties may enter the waters of either party when pursueing an enemy combatant, granted that permission is recieved beforehand.

Article 5: The establishment of Regulations for the above afromentioned motions.

After Von Carson and the Eakan delegation were done drafting the second treaty, they turned it over towards the Boar delegation.

Port of Stary Sobor, Stary Sobor, Eaka

The ENS Kack Radjur was moored near the dry docks, here it was being prepared for maintanaince and overhaul of the ships componets as well as the removal of its defensive armamanet of cannons and also the removal of the add on bolted armor, which was put on the ship for more protection and endurance in naval combat for the retaking of the Eakan homeland. As such the need for the armor was no longer present as it reduced the performance of the ship speedwise.

The ship would eventually be towed by tugs and layed up into the dry docks, where work would began on the ship. The list of tasks included the replacement of the rudders with new ones produced from more efficient material, the overhaul of the steam engines and smoke stacks, repainting of the ships hull to navy blue, with a white line aligned and cutting through the center with the emblem of the Eakan government, the installation of new anchors to replace the old worn ones, the overhaul and redesign of the ships interior to a more modern and luxorious enviorment, as well as improve living quarters for the crew with basic commodoties and the like being provided. Redesign of the ships kitchen for more efficency and the incorporation of domestic dishes.

Overall the ships overhaul was expected to last 5-6 months, its place was temporairly being taken by the armoured cruiser ENS Graciös Sjöhäst which was currently being loaded and prepared for its journey to the Arengin Union. As a royal wedding was going to take place between the Boers and the Arengins.
Last edited by Dictatorship Of South Eaka on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member Of Task Force Atlas

Owner of a 2008 F350 XL

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Alefum-Maelstrum border with the Volga Federation

The 2nd army had arrived, and along the 80,000 colonial troops it set up defenses along the border with Volgan. Artillery had been set as well as anti infantry cannons and fortified machine gun position. The rocky terrain served as a great natural defense. The only way to cross into Arengin was through the Tubski River in the east of Maelstrum.

The Commanders of the armies joined together at the command post a few kilometers away from the front line. Colonel Ulinev, commader of the 7th cavalry division. Major
Drilov, commader of the 8th artillery battalion. And finally Field Marshal Polovick, a real man of his time. A veteran of the Carriebean war.

They began planifications for how to approach on the Volgans.
"I do as I please"

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:51 pm

The Traansval wrote:

Treaty of Novy Dobor

Donsharo Von Carson sat almost synced with the Ambassador,

"Yes we have much to discuss about, and I forward your motion to dicuss the Non-Agression Pact. Now let us look at this first draft you have come up with." Stated the Donsharo.

Von Carson carefully looked over the first draft provided by The Traansval delegation, gazing over its contents before discussing with other members of the Eakan delegation and drafting a second revised Treaty.

Treaty of Novy Sobor

Article 3: Mutual cooperation must be ensured by both parties in the matters there of wanted fugitives, criminals and other heinous villians.

Article 4: An Open Waters policy be established, in which the respected navies of both signing parties may enter the waters of either party when pursueing an enemy combatant, granted that permission is recieved beforehand.

Article 5: The establishment of Regulations for the above afromentioned motions.

After Von Carson and the Eakan delegation were done drafting the second treaty, they turned it over towards the Boar delegation.

Port of Stary Sobor, Stary Sobor, Eaka

The ENS Kack Radjur was moored near the dry docks, here it was being prepared for maintanaince and overhaul of the ships componets as well as the removal of its defensive armamanet of cannons as well removal of the add on bolted armor, which was put on the ship for more protection and endurance in naval combat for the retaking of the Eakan homeland. As such the need for the armor was no longer present as it reduced the performance of the ship speedwise.

The ship would eventually be towed by tugs and layed up into the dry docks, where work would began on the ship. The list of tasks included the replacement of the rudders with new ones produced from more efficient material, the overhaul of the steam engines and smoke stacks, repainting of the ships hull to navy blue, with a white line aligned and cutting through the center with the emblem of the Eakan government, the installation of new anchors to replace the old worn ones, the overhaul and redesign of the ships interior to a more modern and luxorious enviorment, as well as improve living quarters for the crew with basic commodoties and the like being provided. Redesign of the ships kitchen for more efficency and the incorporation of domestic dishes.

Overall the ships overhaul was expected to last 5-6 months, its place was temporairly being taken by the armoured cruiser ENS Graciös Sjöhäst which was currently being loaded and prepared for its journey to the Arengin Union. As a royal wedding was going to take place between the Boers and the Arengins.

Ambassador Fredrick looked over the revised treaty proposed by the Eakan Delegation

Ambassador Fredrick: Well then. On behalf of the Traansval and the Entente, we find this Treaty to be satisfactory. And as such, we shall sign.

Fredrick and his Embassy Staff moved forward to sign the treaty, and passed it to the Eakans.

With that over, Mister Guliver decided this was time for him to chip in his part.

Mist Guliver: Gentlemen, once you are done signing, i wish to propose the Treaty of Eakan Free Trade

Treaty of Eakan Free Trade

Article 1: A official Guateng Merchants Guild Trade Route shall be established from the port of Salev to West Eaka. The Trade Route will be organized by the Guateng Merchants Guild, and protected by the Boer Naval Force. The Eakan Naval Force is welcome to protect the route as well, however it is not required

Article 2: All trade that will receive a Profit in Traansval Territory or Eakan Territory will be subjected to Free Trade, in which no Tariffs or Taxes will be placed on the Goods sold. The only exception being Article 3

Article 3: Any Coffee, Oil, Rubber, or Tobacco sold by a Individual, Group, or Entity within Eaka will be subjected to a 5% Tax, payed directly to the Guateng Merchants Guild.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:00 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:
The Traansval wrote:Order HQ

"Ja, I'm sure." Adler said, still cranking it. Meanwhile, the charges did not slow the zombies that much, and soon about 10 zombies crashed through. Soon, the men had to use melee weapons, as the 4 guards started savagely bayoneting zombies, and Landa slashed with his sabre. "Herr Adler, are you sure zat it vill work?" Landa said, throwing an empty pistol at a zombies head, and then decapitating it. "You better verdammt hope it vill!" Adler said.

Suddenly, a zombie nearly bit Adler, but Adler kicked the zombie back, and then drew out a Gasser M1870, which completely blasted off the zombie's head, spreading the remains all over Henrik's back. "Oops, sorry mein freund." Adler said.

Agent Heinrik: Serves me right for buying a new suit...

Heinrik adjusted the Bowler Hat on his head, and withdrew his Bowe Knife, the Things had overrun his position, and now came hand to hand. In one hand, he held his Bowe Knife, in the other, a Colt Larmie Revolver, the most powerful available on the Civilian Market.

Agent Heinrik: ADLER, WE CAN'T HOLD EM FOREVER, ITS NOW OR NEVER!!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents