NATION

PASSWORD

Assault on Capitalist puppet of Western Choson (MT/Open/IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:28 am

To: 'Revolutionary Choson' government
From: The Democatic People's Republic of Sang-eo Yeonmaeng

The Democratic People's Republic of Sang-eo Yeonaeng officially CONDEMNS the actions of Revolutionary Chosan. We, the people of Sang-eo, announce an ultimatum to the Chosanese people. If East Chosanese forces do not withdraw from West Chosan, immediate military action will be taken. You have 5 hours to decide the fate of your tyrannical communist dictatorship.

Good day.

- President Hyun Yong-chol

Pyongyang
Cheif of Staff
Sang-eo Yeonmaeng

President Hyon Yong-chol looked around the table, seeing a mass of admirals, generals and high-ranking air force aces. "These communists pigs should not be allowed to live." said President Hyon Yong-chol as he smoked a cigar. The others sitting at the table nodded. The president looked at the admirals, sitting at the left corner of the table. Stabs of sunlight made its way through the blinds of the 'war room' of the Presidential Palace in Pyongyang. "I want the 4th, 5th and 6th fleets out immediately, set sail for West Chosan." said the president in his usual, calm voice. The others around the table looked at the President with much fear in their eyes, for President Hyon's ruthlessness was not something you'd want to see unleashed.

"Yes sir!" said a few admirals. The President turned to the generals. "As for you," said the president, pausing to take a look at his watch. "I need 3,000 marines up on our 3 carriers, ROKS Baekryeongm ROKS Dokdo and ROKS Marado. Then, an additional 25,000 on transport ships for deployment on West Chosan, and an additional 5,000 are to be parachuted in." added President Hyon as he finished the sentence and took a sip of the warm coffee on his table. He turned towards the air force aces, who were eagerly waiting to see what their part was going to be in the invasion of Chosan.

"Now, for our comrades in the air," started President Hyon, "We will be launching a full strategic air campaign against Chosan. Within the first few hours of war between us, I want 400 aircraft up in the air to completely wipe out any chance of retaliation by the communist Chosan pigs. Your first priority will be to destroy Chosan's airforce, before destroying their navy, after that is done, then I want you to move on to destroy any military installation of the Chosanese. Rinse and repeat until this campaign is over." said the president.

"This session is officially over." said President Hyun. The others in the room quickly leave, for the moment they get a response from the Chosanese, war will be declared immediately.
Last edited by Sharko Federation on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Kingdom of Eastern Gaau (鮫)
"吾皇萬歲,萬歲,萬萬歲!//吾皇萬歲,萬歲,萬萬歲."

FACTBOOK | MILITARY | ANTHEM | EMBASSY PROGRAM

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:54 am

The Taisuist Republic of Kirishima

Origin: Office of Arata Kasuga
Sender: Arata Kasuga, Dirigeant of Kirishima
Recipient: Kim Sung Hui
Subject:Destabilizing Regional Peace
Encryption: None

Bonjour et Kon'nichiwa,

Chairman Kim, judging by your response, I shall give you the benefit of doubt. I will simply label this as a lack of understatement. One can not simply agree that W. Choson is your territory, for if it was an invasion and worse yet genocide (which you refused to address in your response) would not occur. At this stage I'm not even asking for you to retreat from Western Choson, as that is a separate issue. What I ask is that you show human decency towards your fellow people. Stop the genocide and that will make the situation better for every party involved. Furthermore while you rant and rave about western imperialism, it was you who sought to get the IFC involved. For once you threatened IFC shipping, Choson reached our radar as a result of our region proximity. I have to take such a threat towards Kirishinan assets and people seriously. Kamiya Bless.

Regards,
Mr. Arata Kasuga
Dirigeant De La République Taisuist De Kirishima
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Democratic Revolutionary Choson
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Revolutionary Choson » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:09 am

Subject: Accusations of us Destabilizing Regional Peace
To: Arata Kasuga, Dirigeant of Kirishima

We have not committed genocide, however we did kill large amounts of people violating the Martial Law we declared over the Liberated territories of West Chosan, these traitors were caught spreading reactionary views and discontent and hence we were forced to deal with them to keep the new popular Government stable. We threatened your shipping because of your constant imperialist threats towards our peace people's Government.

Subject: Your condemnation of our Government
To: 'The Democatic People's Republic' of Sang-eo Yeonmaeng

We refuse to give into your imperialist demands and we will remain steadfast and resist your imperialism!
Last edited by Democratic Revolutionary Choson on Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
People's Democratic Revolutionary Republic of Chosan
Defend the Headquarters of the Revolution!
A totalitarian stratocratic jucheist dictatorship ruled by Generalissimo Kim Choi-suk
This account is shared between
Huguenoxe (original player) and
Zhouran (renovator/assistance)

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:40 am

'Golgotha base', remote area in the Arctic circle 50 kilometers west of Noril'sk, Siberia, Union state, Near abroad

A harsh snow storm sweeps through the Siberian tundra night. On the surface, all seems to look like nothing out of the ordinary, just a typical scene in this remote area of the Russian badlands but underground, underneath all the layers of soil, reinforced concrete and carbonized steel armor is a large hangar like structure enough to fit an entire runway and airfleet. In the sides of the concrete walls that flank the hangar like cavity are a bunch of rooms being occupied as offices of soldiers and other military personnel of multinational origin, most were from the Union state itself but there were a considerable number of Turkic people and Filipino personnel among others who now operate under the unified banner of the Pan Asian Coalition, a powerful union of countries who vowed to unite in favor of the ideology of national progressivism and anti extremism.

In one of the offices, immaculately decorated which reflects the opulent lifestyle of its occupants, who are of course, Filipino. Known officials of the bayan flock around a table, specifically, Heneral Eluide, the bayan's chief of staff, Governor Judy Basanes, Romiran's leader and a few other members of the high command. For everyone in the room, it's just another day of work though Basanes, who went into this particular meeting of the high command as a guest, found it surprising how simple the nature of their meetings are. The high command, in planning their operations simply do so by being briefed by a powerpoint presentation and talking little about its contents, already knowing the details themselves before proceeding to a few jokes and jests directed against punong Timente and the party. Basanes, for the most part, not wanting to get acquainted to the members of this meeting, who are by nature, quite playfully rowdy, being quite a reserved person herself, preferred to occupy herself with reading a book.

Eluide however then declared before adjourning the meeting that the 'operation to destroy eastern Choson and its cohorts will not executed until sufficient justification has been acquired by the bayan'. Even after the meeting was adjourned, the henerals decided to stay in the room doing nothing but playing games, pulling off pranks, joking some more and shuffling about randomly around the room. Then suddenly, a young officer entered the room saluting his superiors with a clenched fist before declaring.

"Heneral, it's time."

Everyone in the room nodded before they proceeded organized themselves back in their chairs.

"We've detected highly encrypted message come from the south. Not to mention the sat recon has sent us this." The young officer then handed Eluide a piece of paper, a telegram from Choson, written in it, a crudely worded threat of 'annihilation of Filipino imperialists'. The chief of staff could only nod. "The Kalihiman assures that they've got our back when it comes to supplying every possible justification as to why we must begin military operations against them."

Eluide then examined the detailed reports handed by the young officer through a thick clearbook. It detailed the actions of Choson's new allies, which was coincidentally their old enemy which was the reason why Romiran was established, for their destruction.

"Uhuh." The chief of staff shook his head as he skimmed through the pages which detailed of the suicidal political choices their enemy down south has made. "This is so not like them.... I would have expected the likes of them to be more bright than this. This is just plain suicide."

Basanes however, was smiling in delight. "Sooo, they dared to cross us? We live such an interesting time Heneral." She said.

"Truly indeed gin'ang Basanes." Eluide replied monotonously before he closed the clear book and gave it back to the young officer. "But when it comes to crossing paths with us, they don't know that yet."

"I have another report to show gin'oo." The messenger said as he waved a red folder which was labeled "REV PART III".

"Oh yeah?" Eluide then stood up from his chair, with a raised brow, clearly interested.

"Well, we wanted to show you the things we salvaged from Correigdor when the scout rangers raided that island."

The young man then leads the high command outside where he leads them to another room in the poorly lit underground hangar, this time, the room was bigger, enough to accommodate space for more than a dozen family sized automobiles. Inside the room, a large glowing tube attached to the ceiling and floors.

The old men of the high command as well as Basanes were clearly dumbfounded by the things that particular machine. "What is that?" Eluide inquired pointing to the large at the center of the room.

"We think it's a vacuum chamber, but what is interesting is that there are heavy signs of radioactivity so we advise not to touch the device." The young man remarked. "Semblances of a failed experiment by the science team to create some kind of 'miracle weapon' which is supposed to be a 'the greatest game changer of human warfare since the atomic bomb'." The young man then pauses as he sees the high command suddenly jump back at his report in disbelief.

Eluide himself was the most surprised because if what this young man said was true, that would give the bayan an upper hand in whatever way this weapon could help them.

"Weeeh?" Eluide remarked jokingly. "Show me. I want to see whatever junk these crackpots made."

The young man then went up to a cabinet where he found a pair of gloves and thick goggles for him to use. He then activated a monitor entering a set of numbers before grabbing a key from his pocket. The key was then inserted in a keyhole in a machine beside the monitor. As soon as the key was twisted, a sound of rumbling engine which then made the tube significantly brighter.

The young man then signals everyone to watch the monitor which shows a diagram of rays of light moving forward in a straight line.

"This are light particles traveling at their assigned trajectory. Without any anomaly, they move forward in a straight line."

The Henerals and Basanes watch intently, though seeing no point. "And?"

"If we insert a little bit of anomaly....." The young man then pressed a red button causing a gunshot like sound to crack throughout the room. The sound was accompanied by a strong sudden jolt which not only shook the people in the surface but also made them feel that their hearts briefly skipped a beat or something.

"Heard that?"

"What was that?" Basanes asked, feeling a bit disoriented closing her eyes a few times to regain her composure. She felt like someone suddenly pulled her to the side although no one was nearby to do so.

"Gravity." The young man answers with a beady eyed smile. "I believe the science team has found the way to generate gravity over brief periods of time. And look...." He faces the monitor for the others to see. "The light scatters in different directions, but the barrel remains clear of any possible obstructions to do so. The light was bent to the side of the barrel by gravity exhibited from this glowing tube."

The entourage then briefly glances at the glowing tube, which was now cracked, probably because of the sudden inward pull of gravity generated by however this mechanism works.

"This could mean a lot of things, the power to redirect projectiles, to ultimately mess up electromagnetic fields or even a weapon of mass destruction." The young officer said, with an idealistic look on his face.

The bespectacled Heneral only nodded, as usual, but it was the first time he had done so with a much wider look on his eyes, clearly fascinated by this contraption. "So, this is what the science team is up to right?"

The young man nodded.

"I must say." Basanes praised. "The R&D is really stepping up its game."

"Arguably, we can say the bayan's science team is the best in the world." One of the members of the high command remarked.

"The Filipino magic i guess." The young man replied. "Unfortunately, this research is still at its infancy and a lot of tests are reported to be failures and costly disasters."

Eluide paused to think for a while knowing that should this force be weaponized, he would have to study its wider implications of warfare and change the way his armies would fight. They are indeed, Eluide mused, holding a game changer in the hands. "Who headed this research. I must know."

"Doktor Darwin, the head doktor himself."

"Oh, didn't he vanish for some reason after the earthquake?" Basanes reminded, pointing to the reports that Darwin went off 'to somewhere' after the earthquake happened leaving someone else to lead the science team for him while he is absent. Until now, the acting science team head doktor remains in charge as Darwin remains nowhere to be found.

That's what they say. Eluide thought, not wanting to believe that Darwin vanished simply because of some 'vacation' because no one important would just vanish knowing they have some great discovery in their hands. He might be working with someone in relation to this project. I think he's up to something.

"Never mind that, we still have enemies we need to destroy." Eluide said, as he told everyone to go back into the meeting room.

"Ah yes, we've seen this coming, that's why we've prepared a contingency plan for this, prepared in behalf of Nadco itself." One of the henerals said as he presented a slideshow presentation which turned out to be poorly edited as if it was the work of a highschool student cramming for the night.

"Ano ba iyan itong.... these reckless Russian interns." The heneral cursed knowing he left the work of making a presentation for him towards the new Russian interns who are now working among their ranks after PAC was established.

"Anyway, i've met with the Russian generals and they'll be very happy to repeat the scenario that happened in New Colishi.... with minor differences." Eluide said.

"Let's see here...." Sea denial, bombardment of strategic spots, overwhelming psychological terror tactics and other common words were seen by the governor as she skimmed through the OPLAN. Being quite studious in matters of military of the bayan herself, she noticed that the usual strategy that was used in Vulkata was listed in the OPLAN to be used in this current "2 front war" but without any specific instructions as to how these instructions will be carried out on the level of the unit as such will be left to the commanders of the individual units. "Indeed this is a repeat of Vulkata." Basanes said. "But only this time, we will be fighting for ourselves for our own defense."

"Regardless of the result of our campaign, we win this war either way." Eluide said as he crossed his legs and leaned back at his chair.

"How?"

The bespectacled Heneral only smirked. "Just watch me as i do what the party wants to do but cannot themselves."

The governor, deciding she heard enough, decided to call it a day. "Just do everything so that my citizens no longer are worried at what lies south of our borders in this time of crisis."

"Will do madame!" Everyone replied in unison as Basanes leaves for the door.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:23 am

Near West Chosan
Sang-eo Air Force
Yellow Sea

While the 3rd, 4th and 5th fleets steamed forwards towards Chosan and would arrive in a few hours, attacking first by sea would be suicide without full air superiority and support. 400 F-16s and F-15s blasted off from Pyongyang AFB towards the Chosanese communist pigs. The carrier fleets could be seen below as the 400 aircraft blasted towards West Chosan. Spearheaded by the F-16s with the F-15s in tow, they were rapidly reaching Chosan. The shores of West Chosan could be seen in the distance, and the large 'air armada' as nicknamed by Sang-eo Airforce got ready to attack the Chosanese air components on the ground and in the air.

The force split up into several components. The first operation, was to disable and destroy any operating radar installation and any early-warning stations that could hinder Sang-eo air operations. The planes, approaching Chosanese shores, flew stealthily in the dark of night. The Sang-eo jets, with stealth, flew through the clouds, for a while, before receiving the authorization to strike and Chosanese radar installations. The Sang-eo jets rained down from the cloud cover, firing their missiles and cannons as they swooped down to Chosanese radar installations below! F-111 Aardvark electronic warfare aircraft attempted to jam enemy radar and electronics, rendering enemy SAM systems and anything using radar guidance completely useless. The Chosanese radio installations below were lit ablaze by the jets above, raining hell on the communist troops stationed there.

All around Chosan, Sang-eo jets struck down on enemy radar installations and any early warning installations all around the island. With that objective complete, it was now time for the second objective, to destroy the Chosanese Air Force.

Democratic Revolutionary Choson
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Revolutionary Choson » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:14 am

As the bombing of East Chosanese radar stations began, many were caught by surprise, but the Chosanese People's Army as always made use of bad situations. Freshly arriving to defend the Fatherland from Sang-eo Yeonmaeng imperialism were reserve soldiers waiting in various trenches around the radar stations these men were armed with MANPADS usually Chinese made FN-6 or Russian made 9K38 Igla, 9K34 Strela-3 or even 9K32 Strela-2 to attack the F-16 and F-15 fighters, the MANPADS were fired at the jets as the soldiers partook in the glorious people's resistance struggle to defend the Fatherland from enemy forces. ZSU-23-4 and ZSU-57-2 SPAAGS drove threw the streets lighting up the skies with anti-aircraft fire, while various men in specialized gun-posts operated ZU-23-2 twin-cannons these were the fireworks of war and the men lighting the fireworks of this war were the new working people's aristocracy of the trenches. Enemy bombers would face a worse situation as BUK M2 were launched from their quadruple launchers, the Venerable Leader had been stockpiling the best of arms for this very day!

Around twelve SU-300 surface to air-missiles launched while at the same time men in several concealed posts utilized countermeasures to the enemies F-111 Aardvark electronic warfare systems. In all this chaos a group of four Mig-29 fighting air-craft were able to take off the ground in all the chaos and chased after the enemy F-16 and F-15 fighters, although this group of four Mig-29 pilots were putting themselves in danger against the overwhelming numbers of the enemy. Their love of the Honorable Leader and Chosan drove them fight hard and they began opening fire on the enemy planes even if it met their assured destruction at the hands of overwhelming numbers.

Presidential Palace, East Chosan

As the defense of the People's Happiness continued via the valiant forces of Anti-Imperialism, the Venerable Leader was in his emergency bunker contemplating plans with some of his top advisers and officers. The Venerable Leader spoke wisely as he usually did and said "We are getting our asses handed to us, even if we do shoot down a few of their planes, in fact even if we shoot down many of their planes, they will continue to attack us." to which his top adviser replied "Superior Leader, are you suggesting we withdraw from the Western part of the country and attempt to regroup?" the Venerable Leader smiled and said back to him "We will withdraw from the West, but as soon as our Phenyzian allies occupy our enemies the Taisonese, we will have full-power to re-invade the South and we will have a new friendly country bordering us." he stated, the men in the room admired the wise mind of the Venerable Leader to which the Venerable Leader then said unto them "The Phenyzian forces will supply us once we reoccupy the West and we will continue our attacks on the IFC world-wide. Soviet, THS, Bulgar Rouge, and German Democratic Reich support will also be a necessary step toward this goal, but before we do withdraw let us give our enemies another bloody nose!" again they were astounded by the Great Leader's knowledge.
Last edited by Democratic Revolutionary Choson on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
People's Democratic Revolutionary Republic of Chosan
Defend the Headquarters of the Revolution!
A totalitarian stratocratic jucheist dictatorship ruled by Generalissimo Kim Choi-suk
This account is shared between
Huguenoxe (original player) and
Zhouran (renovator/assistance)

Jumhuriyah Hindustan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jumhuriyah Hindustan » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:41 am

Bay of Bengal

Admiral Karthik Rao was resting in his quarters, exhausted. He was a man of temperance and control, traits which were ideal for a man of such high post. He was thinking of his family; his wife and kids, who he left back in Malappuram, a small city in Kerala, many years ago to join the Navy, a dream he had accomplished. He began thinking whether he made a mistake joining the navy, as his job left him no free time or leisure, a job which caused many sleepless nights, out in the sea. He longed to return to his hometown and to his family, as he was sure they missed him very dearly. He longed to return to the days of playing cricket with his small son, on a warm sunny Sunday afternoon. As he was contemplating the thought of staying at home with his family, a man junior to him knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" said the admiral, slightly annoyed.

"Sir, it is I! I have some very important news," the man said.

Immediately recognizing the voice of the man, the admiral opened the door.

"What sort of news do you speak of?"

"Sir, we have a message forwarded to us from higher command, who received it from that THS defector!"

"Show it to me immediately!", the admiral said. He hastily wore his cap and walked to the control room of the carrier.

The control room of the HNS Garuda, one of the largest carriers in the world, rivaling the size of many supercarriers built by Americans.

A few moments later...

Having read the message, he realized that, at this pace, he could not possibly reach Kolkata in time. With this in mind, he said to the man next to him,

"Mr. Dev, tell your men to speed up. We will need to sail faster,"
"Yes sir!", the man exclaimed, before rushing outside to relay the admiral's orders.

The admiral calculated his fleet could reach Kolkata within 24 hours at this increased speed. He then sent a message to the command in Kolkata, to inform them of this.

Kolkata

A tall officer rushed to a room. He received a message from the admiral, who informed that his fleet will reach Kolkata within a day.
"Thank god!", he exclaimed, rather loudly. He felt as though all the pressure on his back was released, and he called many other officers and showed them the message. He then, with the consultation of the other officers, sent a message to Captain Nanda Thu.

To: Captain Nanda Thu
Encryption: Impenetrable

We have received a message from the admiral of one of our fleets. They will reach Kolkata within 24 hours, which means by then Kolkata will be fully secured.

Yours Sincerely,
Hindustani Government

A few hours later...

A general in a dark suit walked into a room. He was greeted by many officials.

"Good evening, sir!", they said in unison. One of them said, "Kemon aachhen?"

"Aami bhalo aacchi," the general said, before sitting on a chair.

"I have orders to organize a a brigade of 3,920 troops, for an amphibious attack on East Choson," he said. The atmosphere of the room suddenly changed from upbeat to grim.

"Do we have enough transport ships in Kolkata?", he continued.

"Yes sir, we have four, but from where will we attack? And, without a fleet, how will we attack without getting our men killed?", one of the men remarked.

The general pulled out a map of Choson from his pocket. He unrolled and showed it to the officials.

"We will land our troops in the country of Taison. They will start fighting and occupying key locations in occupied West Choson. We will send reinforcements if necessary," the general said. He continued, "We have one of our fleets sailing straight to the port of Kolkata. Haven't you men heard of this?"

The other officials suddenly remembered the news of the fleet. How could they have forgot, they thought. After all, the fleet included the Garuda, the flagship of the Hindustani Navy!

"Yes sir!", they said in unison, slightly embarrassed.

The general left without saying a word. His orders were followed, with troops and armor organized, ready to head to sea.

1 Aircraft carrier (HNS Garuda)
4 Cruisers
4 Destroyers
4 Transport ships (3,920 troops, 4 Badshah MBTs)
☪اللہ اکبر☪
Proud member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation
THE REPUBLIC OF HINDUSTAN
Head of State: Prime Minister Abdullah Rahman
Capital City: Lahore
RP Population: 867,000,000
RP Military: 875,000 Active, 1,540,000 Reserves, 250,000 Paramilitary (2,665,000 Total)
Tech: MT
Factbook
Map
Chrinthanium wrote:No. There is no Blaatslutten here.
Alvecia wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:One problem with that. A 707 didn't hit the towers a 757 did

50 arbitrary units of plane more than it could withstand

The Selkie
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:18 am

Naval Station Wembury
Wembury was an odd city, to say the least.
Originally a small village at an isthmus between the Grand Sea and the Silver Bay, it became a small town and later important port city in the Free Lands as they received the wares from the Grand Sea and transported them over to the Silver Bay, where they were distributed to the many important cities of the Free Lands.
There had always been small canals for boats, a larger one even allowed small ships to pass through, but with the beginning of the century and the unification of the Free Lands, there had been a large infrastructure program, which also affected the by now quite sizeable Wembury: A canal was built, large enough for large freighters, faciliating the trade even further and making the town into one of the richest in the Free Lands as around half of the trade to and from the Free Lands went through there, not to mention the ships, which passed through.
By now, Silverport Dockyards had even opened a branch here.
Now, the large canal cut right through the middle of the old city, from Youngling's Peak on the side of the Grand Sea to the Citadel Hill on the other side - no locks required.
That of course raised the importance of the city, much to the city council's delight, which made the city into a large trading hub - and while the Naval Station Wembury had always been sizeable, it had, by now, exploded in size with the newest Naval Reorganization: Much of the capabilities of the SDF-Navy was concentrated here instead of in Silverport, Wembury, Tipa, Launceston and Scilly. This, of course, had been achieved by a major expansion of the existing harbour facilities, allowing for much of the core ships of the SDF-Navy to be placed here.
Namely, these were the Sealgaire and her two sisters, one on shakedown, one still being built, as well as the flagship of the SDF-Navy being built. If one wanted to organize a fleet, one had to go here, Vice-Admiral Amy Curadh of the Tribe of Wicklow knew that.
So she came here.
Slowly, news about the air attack by the Sang-eo Air Force ticked in, the Naval Intelligence reporting as good as they could in the whole situation. The responsible officer sat in the corner of the Vice-Admiral's room and typed away on her computer.
Curadh herself faced Captain Celina Reathaí of the Tribe of Westmeath, Commander of the 1st Frigate Squadron, Commodore Gwen Ard of the Tribe of Tipperary, Commander of Naval Station Wembury - all three women knew, what they were doing as they sat around a map of Chosan, estimations of the capabilities of the enemy navy and air forces on the table.
"A close blockade is out of question.", Curadh said with a frown. "We would be bogged down in close combat against land-to-ship missiles launched from trucks, aircraft and submarines. Artillery. RPGs, if we are unlucky. As much as I trust our CIWS, even they can not stand against that."
Curadh nodded. "Sadly, yes.", she announced her own opinion, "Far blockade it is. Which only puts us into an even more problematic situation as we need a base. We can't effectively establish and maintain a blockade from Wembury."
"Traverse?", Ard asked, before she shook her head. "No, too small. They have troubles with the Scoths, so larger ships are right out."
"So, we need a base or supply points.", Reathaí said and frowned. "The latter would make us vulnerable to the Chosanian subs."
The two higher ranking officers nodded. "We need to take out their naval capabilities.", Ard replied to that."
"Key to that are their aircraft carriers.", Reathaí added her Gil, "And the submarines. Without them, we can maintain a blockade with just rowing boats."
"I wouldn't put it that crassly, but yes." Curadh nodded. "And their naval infrastructure."
There was a small pause.
"Type 50?", Curadh asked. Ard nodded with a frown.
It would be the first field test of their new cruise missiles.
"But we also need Mister Crionna to write us a merry message.", Curadh said with a small frown.

To: President Hyun Yong-chol of the Democatic People's Republic of Sang-eo Yeonmaeng.

Return Adress: Donald Crionna of the Tribe of Louth, Foreign Office, Elder Castle, Fortham, Free Lands of the Selkie.
Encryption: High.

Dear Sir,
in lieu with our shared dislike of the current leadership of Chosan and their methods of leading their people, I would like to take a sounding about whether or not our forces could cooperate in achieving the shared objectives.
Please respond as quickly as possible.

With kind regards,
Donald Crionna of the Tribe of Louth
Head of the Foreign Office.
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

Carosi
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Carosi » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:09 pm

The Empire of Carosi

In his unfathomable wisdom your beloved leader and Emperor, the Conqueror of the Plains, Lion of the Mountains, the King of Kings, the Hero of the Zaria Valley, The Sun of Carosi, his Divine Majesty Emperor Mardock III, the shadow in the moonlight has acknowledged the wisdom of Great Supreme Leader Kim Sung Hui and has endorsed his rule.

The words were spoken wisely. Kim Sung Hui is indeed a wise leader. His forces are fighting bravely and his struggle is the struggle of the enlightened part of mankind against the thieving parasites. The Empire of Carosi will support the struggle of the people of Choson for national self-determination. If you have to engage in a tactical retreat we suggest a scorched earth strategy. Make sure you remove all agents of imperialism from the liberated areas if you temporarily have to give them up.

Stand firm in this assault on your nation and on mankind as such by the forces of darkness. The winds cannot shake the mountain! Resist, fight on and in the end you will prevail. We will send troops and weapons defend your people against the slavers and degenerates.

Afifa Ahlem
Imperial Envoy for the Liberation of Palestine

The first step to help the nation in their struggle for freedom was to send huge numbers "Patriot" missile systems to Choson and hand them over to the nationalist forces. Carosi had a long history of anti-colonial struggle and people knew what it was like if the western nation would want to bring you democracy, slavery, capitalism or their religions. Many volunteered to fight in Choson. Communism was a synonym for evil in Carosi but the forces of Choson used the word in a different way. While the official doctrine of SACTO was to first do nothing and hide be hind a rock, second cry for help, third to soil their uniforms and finally to run away, Choson took measures to liberate their people from the yoke of western tyranny. Choson might use the word socialism but they were as Zionist or communist as Fatah who used the word socialist themselves.

Carosi volunteers of the Glorious Mission marching to fight in Choson

Choson's fight against colonialism was important to the people of the world. If the murderous forces of decay and darkness could be defeated in Choson this would spark the fire of resistance around the globe.

Shonburg
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Shonburg » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:26 pm

Dusk
As the last light drained from the sky, a group of twelve aircraft taxied onto an Asignian runway. They were EA-6B Prowlers, painted a deep blue-gray, with almost black undersides. They were loaded for bear as they maneuvered into takeoff position. Six of them had two radio jamming under each wing, as well as two AGM-88 HARMs. The other six had two MK-20 cluster bombs, and two AGM-65 air-to-ground missiles. Under each center-mount all planes had a chaff and flare countermeasure pod. With little chatter they took off into the night, headed for Eastern Choson.

11 pm Local Time
As they approached the edge of radar range, the two EWOs aboard each prowler went to work, beginning the procedure of negating the enemy radar. The twelve aircraft split into three groups, each with two aircraft of both armament types, and headed toward the deck. Flying low and fast, they entered Choson airspace, the radio-jammers coming online to work in tandem with the radar interference to keep the enemy blind. If unchallenged, each of the groups would go to work, targeting radar stations with the HARMs. The ones not armed with radiation-seekers went after mobile and fixed AA/SAM systems, command and radio positions and any mobile radar that caught their ire. If targeted, they would use their countermeasures extensively. With luck, all planes would return home safely after dealing a serious blow to the enemy's capabilities along a stretch of coast.

12 x EA-6B Prowlers
Last edited by Shonburg on Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Queendom of Shonburg

Great Feng
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Feng » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Yujing Palace
Today was a good day. The Feng people were prospering, the government running well, and East Choson had declared war upon west Choson. No
surprise-Feng had quietly watched the situation for decades and quietly given some minor funding to the Western Choson government to keep
the "Revolutionary" Choson in check, fully expecting it to come to war some day.
Today seemed to be that day.

Feng had a secret defense pact with Choson, and whilst it didn't do anything at first, it soon publicly declared it's support for East Choson and declared war.
However, The Emperor was unsure of if this would be doable alone.

"I mean, we are at war with Pillowlandia and thus we need to have our peace talks before we send a massive amount of troops anywhere else." The Emperor Yan Yin remarked when his Uncle had informed them that they had declared war upon Choson. "Surely we should try to form a coalition instead of
sending too many troops there, right?"

"Of course," The President Lulong Yin assured him. "This will be mainly diplomatic for now as we will unite the Anti-Choson forces under our banner and unify them so anti-Choson forces fighting other anti-Choson forces is not a problem. You are busy with the upcoming peace negotiations yes? Then I suggest you let me handle this my lord." Lulong said cooly.

The Emperor sat back down in his chair, and began rubbing his temples with his pointer fingers, as if he had a headache.
"Alright Uncle, I trust you on this. I'll leave this all up to you."

"Of course my lord. You will see results, I assure you." Lulong said, letting that hang in the air before leaving to draft an official communique.

Imperial Feng Message sent to: All Anti-East/Revolutionary Choson Forces
Subject: Coalition
Encryption: Extreme

"Greetings to all Anti-Revolutionary Choson forces! Feng wishes to form a Coalition against Choson to remove Choson quickly and without infighting, with Feng as the overall leader of the coalition. However Feng will not use this position to make demands immediately and will instead negotiate any post-War Choson deal fairly and at an appropriate time.-Lulong Yin

Short crappy post yes but this is just a casual RP for me, not a serious one.

Shonburg
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Shonburg » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:49 pm

To: Feng
Encryption: Extreme

We would be interested in joint such a coalition. Choson presents a threat to our trade routes and to our values. -Leopold Winter
Queendom of Shonburg

The German Democratic Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The German Democratic Reich » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:26 pm

German Naval port

The Sailors of the national Red Fleet where quickly preparing their ships for movement. The port had been active all day since the announcement. Hundreds of thousands of weapons where being loaded onto their aircraft carrier The Rosa , and their two troop carriers The Engels and the Hello, Marx!. Varying helicopters and jets where being inspected, every flaw being fixed and every combat ready device being tested. Drones where loaded onto aircraft carriers and programmed, and troops marched onto the troop carriers and the aircraft carrier in long marching lines.

The Admiral of the German fleet sat in his office, a hot damp enviroment cooled only by a semi operational ceiling fan. On his desk stood a miniature GDR flag, a plant pot hosting a cactus, and varying pictures of family and relatives.

There was a knock at his door. "Come in" He said, closing his laptop and leaning back in his chair. In walked a young sailor, no older than 25 carrying a vanilla folder of documents. "The KPD has called. They've established communications with the armed forces of Revolutionsry Choson, and are awaiting further confirmation before they launch the fleet sir."
"Seems reasonable. Anything else?" The Admiral replied, stroking his grey beard
"They want a full Order of Battle sent to Comrade Emmerich aswell sir."
"So be it. Dismissed." The Admiral ordered. The sailor obeyed and left the office as the Admiral opened up his laptop and typed up a Order of Battle, and sent it to his general, who would send it to the Reichstag..

DOCUMENTATION STATUS: CONFIDENTIAL
The Current German Invasion Force stand at:
•5 Troop Carriers, containing roughly 4 thousand men each. Defended by anti aircraft weaponry
•5k men on the aircraft carrier, 50 helicopters onboard, 30 of which are troop transport, 30 fighter jets. Each ship is Armed with anti aircraft weaponry, and high power artillery.
•Four Destroyers, armed with guided missiles, anti missile defense, high tech radar, and high powered artillery canons for long distance shelling.

General
Hans Lance

Helping those in need

The world is a dangerous place, with no doubt. Revolutions always occur, and combat always happens. Even when Germans live their relatively peaceful lives, in the socialist Utopia they reside in, small conflict occurs even between two normal workers.

Wether or not the Fatherland participates in a International conflict is always a question for the government to answer. After some fierce debate, the Socialist Reich has chosen to participate in conflict.

The German Reich is deploying its well armed Red Army to the Choson land, for the soul purpose of aiding revolution..

More on Page 45

And thus, the fleet was off. On a destination that would take a week to reach. Captain Alex Himmel stood on the bridge of one of the destroyers, binoculars on and looking into the early morning sea. "Beautiful sight, isn't it cap'n?" Asked his first, Johannan, or as his allies called him..Jo. "Aye. The sea never lets us down. We've been on these waters many time before. And we always come back. I do not doubt our ability to return this time."

Aboard the Rosa, sailors and pilots alike stood on the deck as their Captain gave a profound speech about supporting the socialist cause. One that, many could of sworn they heard before, but just didn't remember exactly where.
Once the speech ended, the actual work began.

Several Typhoon fighter jets launched from the aircraft carrier for routine scouting up ahead, sailors operated the heavy machinery of the ships, chefs cooked meals..It all worked like a machine of war. In synch, in order, and perfect for the commanders. It was going to be an easy war.
Last edited by The German Democratic Reich on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:21 am, edited 4 times in total.

Workers of the World! Unite!

☭☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭

The German Democratic ReichFull Member of the International Space Agency

Follow your Hopes and Dreams!

Founder of USAC

Gameplay aint free, the raiding of regions has to be littered with the blood of roleplayers. Max "Crazy Baldman" Barry is no friend of mine! He's a writing roleplaying loser, and probably has a real life aswell. HYDRA and Black Riders not Portal to the multiverse and II ok. Praise DEN

Roleplayer on the Ancient Ones Multiversal Crossover RP!

IIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIiiI

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:34 pm

To: Donald Crionna of the Tribe of Louth, Foreign Office, Elder Castle, Fortham, Free Lands of the Selkie.

Very well. In order to succeed with this mission against the Chosanese communists, I agree that we need to work together in fighting them. Our forces are currently launching a strategic air campaign against the Chosanese. The Sang-eo Navy's fleets are off the coast in the Yellow Sea awaiting further orders. It would be great if you could join in the 'fun'.

[Image
Sang-eo jets in the dark of night

Above Chosan
Sang-eo Airforce
Chosan

'"Their radar installations are down, I repeat, radar installations are down! Move on to objective two!" one of the pilots shouted into his radio. The F-15s and 16s narrowly avoided bein hit by the MANPADs, and flew back high. The next target was Chosanese Air Force airbases and installations. But it wasn't over yet. 4 Chosanese MiGs flew into the mass of Sang-eo F-15s and 16s. The mass of planes swooped around and fired their cannons and missiles at them with relative ease compared to the piece of old Soviet technology. With the four jets dealt with, it was time to deal with their home.

The jets were off the Chosanese radars, because of the destruction of the radar installations. The jets organized themselves into 'attack squadrons' of 100 planes each. Each attack squadron was to destroy or disable a Chosanese airfield. The first was to destroy the airfield and airport and Pyangyong.

"With the next objective in mind, the jets reorganized. The jets broke the sound barrier during their flight, getting ready to approach Pyangyong Airport. The airport was in sight. The jets, faster than ever, blasted forwards towards the Airfields and Airports of Pyangyong! The jets flew this way and that, firing their missiles and cannons and wrecking up Chosanese aircraft exposed on the runways. F-15 Strike Eagles lined up to fire upon the hangars. An array of armaments were left flying towards the hangars, creating a massive explosion causing the roofs to cave in on the aircraft and people below.

To make it even better, three F-15s flew past the control tower, dropping missiles into the base, toppling and crushing some unlucky Chosanese soldiers below. The jets made another tub to destroy any remaining aircraft before flying away. The jets repeated this stratergy to as many airfields and airport they could find, but quite a number of Sang-eo jets unluckily fell victim to enemy SAMs and MANPADs while the Aadvarks tried to jam the enemy the best they could.

Meanwhile on the carriers, the F-35 Lightnings and the rest of the fleet eagerly waited for their turn to completely wreck havoc on the 'Chosanese communist pigs' as called by President Hyon-Yong-Chol.
Last edited by Sharko Federation on Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:57 pm

Glorious Comrade President Hyon Yong-chol reports campaign against communist pigs of Chosan going extraordinarily well!

Just today, our glorious comrade president Hyon Yong-chol has announced that the campaign against the Chosanese communist pigs is going extraordinarily well. Thousands of our fellow comrades have been sent to fight against the Chosanese communist pigs who are not far from our dear Korean peninsula. Hundreds of jets from the Sang-eo Yeonmaeng Air Force were dispatched to gain air superiority over the Chosanese. Hundreds of Chosanese pigs have been slaughtered at the hands of our great comrades in battle. While a number of our comrades have fallen prey to enemy anti-aircraft fire, MANPADs and aircraft, the campaign still has been going in favour of our Democratic People's Republic. 14 of our aircraft have been downed in this event, and the Pyongyang Sinmun would like to issue condolences to the families of the following pilots who have given their lives in for the glory of Sang-eo Yeomgmaeng;

Pilot Cho Sung Soo
Pilot Mi Yong Ho
Pilot Ham Woo Jin
Pilot Mi Si U
Pilot T'ak Kyung Soo
Pilot Hwa Sang Jun
Pilot Kun Young Soo
Pilot Myong Il Sung
Pilot Eoh Eun Soo
Pilot Wu Seong Min
Pilot Rim Sung Eun
Pilot Rang Ye'un

We are sure that the campaign will go without incident, and hope that no more of our fellow comrades have to give their lives in the fight against the communists, who do not deserve to have lived in the first place. May the Great Buddha bless us all!
Last edited by Sharko Federation on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:17 am

INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE
SUPREME ALLIED COMMANDER

VICE ADMIRAL JAMES E. THROANN

Under the direction of the Leadership of the International Freedom Coalition, this is an official CALL TO ARMS for the membership. The Shazbotdom Empire will be dispatching the 3rd Medium Assault Surface Battlegroup to the region, with several other members of the International Freedom Coalition dispatching their own forces to assist the legitimate government of Western Choson in securing their Independence.
Let The Democratic Revolutionary Choson take warning. You have threatened the International Freedom Coalition and her allies. This is something that will not go unnoticed. This is also something that will not go unpunished. If you wish for this conflict, then we will give it to you. If you wish to not go into direct conflict with one of the preeminent Alliances in the World, then withdraw from Western Choson as soon as possible and return control to their Government. The choice is yours and yours alone.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL RND 2: NYR 4 - 2 CAR | FLA 3 - 2 BOS | VAN 3 - 2 EDM | DAL 3 - 2 COL
NCAA MBB: Tulane 30-24 | LSU 35-20 || NCAA WSB: LSU 41-15

The Socialist Global Union
Envoy

Founded: Apr 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Socialist Global Union » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:08 am

To: Supreme Leader Kim Sung Hui of Revolutionary Choson
From: Premier Jingyi Zheng of the People's Republic of Tianxia
ENCRYPTION: VERY HIGH

Greetings and salutations! The People's Council has been observing the developing situation within your great nation, and we are deeply concerned by the hordes of counterrevolutionaries attempting to destabilise your territories. You face the armies of many powerful nations and alliances, who seek to impose their western capitalist vision upon the proletarians of Choson. As such, the People's Republic is willing to provide economic backing to your rightful government, and wishes to advise you that scorched earth tactics may prove to be the most effective method of dealing with the imperialist forces. Utilise incendiary and chemical weapons to deny them the resources they require.

Long live the People's Revolution!

-Premier Jingyi Zheng
Last edited by The Socialist Global Union on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
☭☭The Socialist Union☭☭

The Union is a late PMT/Early FT (with limited FanT) semi-meritocratic autarkic maoist state. Agrarian and Industrial activities are completely automated, and the nation focuses on science, engineering and the war effort.

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:11 am

Vulkatan capitol building
This isn't very good.

John was hoping everyone would just let the little nation go i mean it's their nation it's like Brexit again but now with more violence and guns and other military intervention.

He then messaged all involved parties.

TO:All Involved Parties.

To all intervening parties i have this question for you all.

Do you think diplomacy can work? A war doesn't need to end in bloodshed i mean sure in the Vietnam war it ended without bloodshed with much more deaths during and after that but we can all be diplomatic about this.

If we were to talk in person with guards on our backs watching if the others might try to kill the leaders we can negotiate about this whether or not the leader is coming or s/he/you sent a representative instead, the only communication's you have received are letters and unpleasant ones as well but how are we sure you are actually helping Western Choson or whole Choson? If we might stop on bombings,invasions and etc but i am not saying that you need to disarm no one side might be sneakier and less interested in diplomacy than the others.

If we arrange a meeting we might be able to help each other and stop this war before we do something stupid, we waged a war and did something stupid and well lots of people died.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:18 am

New Hall, Zamboanga city, Philippine bayan

The high command was once again back in their old smelly meeting room at Zamboanga after their short meeting in Golgotha base. This time, things were more noisier throughout the Philippine bayan than usual with radio traffic being filled with all kinds of voices ranging from what seems to be communications officers reporting to and fro their logistical reports, deployment reports, equipment composition and other things one would expect from a military communications system. The bayan's airwaves became so noisy with these radio traffic that even amateur ham radio enthusiasts could tune in to these frequencies using their radio from their trucks parked down the highways. It was assumed however that the military frequencies became so clogged that the Hukbo was forced to utilize visible civilian frequencies which was also theorized because the bayan had never really prepared for preparations on such a massive scale since the 5 year revolution lead by Terten. To the ears of the common ham radio enthusiast, one could only be disappointed as the radio was filled with reports of "logistical inconsistencies", "mismanagement" and "other preparational disasters" which could possibly jeopardize the bayan's wider defensive campaigns.

The high command meanwhile, at the conference room in Acheron spent a few minutes "previewing" the preparations by listening in to the "flooded" frequencies from a little ham radio to check how the preparation operations are going on. Eluide could only nod in approval.

"These people sound really so bad at doing their job." Eluide remarked as everyone nodded at how convincing the operations sound.

"That's the MIA's tactic of bringing forth the shell of inefficiency gin'oo." One of the Henerals said.

"Actually, it is i who planned that." Eluide said, turning behind him to see the fascinated look on everyone's faces, even that of Meier's face was that of approval. To this, everyone in the room around the chief of staff made slow claps for Eluide.

"Please, i don't need your patronage." Eluide said, fanning off the praises with a hand wave before he tried to hid a blush and his sneer. "Anyway, let us go back to briefing of the getgo of actual military operations."

Everyone then sat back at the long table in the room before a powerpoint presentation once again flashed before them which showed them a summary of the statistics related to the war, including their own preparations, loss ratio of anti-Chosan forces and that of the reproted losses of the Chosanese themselves. It was the statistics of the Koreans however which surprised the high command, who weren't used to seeing such a high shoot down rate on a single modern air raid before.

"Wow, these people are so bad at doing their job. Are they even serious?" Admiral Meier pointed out as he was used to being shown 30 planes being used at most in a single raid does giving more space for aircraft to do necessary evasive maneuvers should they attack. "Well, it's understandable, they use an unnecessarily huge number of aircraft."

"But you have to admire them for their enthusiasm to join this war." Eluide said.

"Looks like someone's going on a trip to become a military advisor to the Korean peninsula..." One of the nameless henerals said.

"Even though these pilots are bad, it would be ideal to stay out of the main theatre of this mess for a while until we can get an assurance that their defenses are softened enough or until the time is right."

"Sige." Everyone nodded in approval.

"Until then, we will restrict our actions to long range bombardment." One of the high command officials reminded.

"Right now we are currently at the midpoint of all possible logistical paths the communist could take before they could possibly deploy themselves to the heat of the battlefield." One of the elderly officers pointed out.

"So, obviously, our role is very important. We already know this. Anything else?"

"Actually, nothing much, we've pretty much discussed everything gin'ong Heneral. I still wonder why we have to do this rebriefing."

"Well, considering the average age for the high command members, we certainly need this to ensure no one senile here will forget." He said jokingly.

Everyone then looked at Meier, who was at the very edge of the table texting someone. The Admiral then noticed that all eyes on him.

"Why are you all looking at me?" He said before the henerals broke into laughter referencing the same old inside joke the Meier, despite being the youngest of the high command ironically looks like the oldest one at around 60 years old.

Strike base, San'aa, Emirate of Yaman, Philippine bayan

After assessing reports of Bulgarian and even German involvement in the war (after assessing the existence of Bulgarian war machines in Chosan as well as a sudden wave of German public support for the Chosanese invasion being put into mind since communist Germany is known to intervene in everything even though they are outnumbered), the bayan then proceeded to act on preventing their deployment as soon as possible knowing they stand in between them and their deployment. Brigadier Heneral Janet Corazon, commander of the 7th fleet, arguably the largest fleet of bayan was then given the go signal to reactive the "lockdown" at the Gulf of Aden as well as the red sea and upon doing so, thousands of men began to scurry into their battle stations. The usual high altitude AWAC patrols as well as the sat recon forces of the Brytsic and now, as an added bonus, those of the Russians kept the entire Hukbo force informed of the situation at both the Red sea as well as the gulf of Aden, both of which are within striking range of the immediate deployable forces of the bayan in the region through Romiran. The I A school and the II B school were then deployed to the red sea, all of which are still not submerged for them to be vigilant of any further radio orders to be given to them from the base back at San'aa, where in a small bunker, a group of high ranking officers were overseeing everything with regards to this operation while the V school of Talibas then dispersed themselves well in the red sea well within coastal SAM defense range ready to fire their vast array of weapons if necessary. The red sea, undeniably, if the Germans and the Bulgarians are still willing to push through their anticipated deployments, will become a communist cemetery.

"Sights on direk geo pass 8 to 12 alas."

"Don. Ensure no compromise recon team. Copy?"

"Copy. Will ensure no compromise. Recon team will inform updates over time."

"Don recon team. Manual updates only when necessary. Electronic updates will keep us busy."

"Don, home team. Will request base strikes when necessary. Copy?"

"Copy recon team. Over and out."

"Will ensure attack on longest parallel path array."
Last edited by Asigna on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

The Selkie
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:26 am

To: President Hyun Yong-chol of the Democatic People's Republic of Sang-eo Yeonmaeng.

Return Adress: Donald Crionna of the Tribe of Louth, Foreign Office, Elder Castle, Fortham, Free Lands of the Selkie.
Encryption: High.

Dear Sir,
the Chosan Expeditionary Force, headed by Vice-Admiral Amy Curadh of the Tribe of Wicklow aboard SDFS Sealgaire, will set sail towards Chosan today and join your forces in four days. This is due to the presence of several oilers in the force, which slow the force down considerably.
Please contact her in any and all military matters, as I am not knowledgeable in such matters. An ORBAT is attached below.
My condolences for the loss of the pilots during the first attack wave.

May Carman Fea guide your swords,

Chosan Expeditionary Force
Commanding Officer: Vice-Admiral Amy Curadh of the Tribe of Wicklow, SDFS Sealgaire.
Chief of Staff: Captain Fynn Bachal of the Tribe of Louth
Commander Special Forces: Captain Filicia Maor of the Tribe of Wicklow

Sealgaire-Group
      SDFS Sealgaire (Sealgaire-class Helicopter Carrier, flag)
        Embarked:
        II/15th NAS (9 Fuisce Utility Helicopters)
        + one squadron more
        + 2nd Company, Great Woods Rangers (Special Forces)
        + 3rd Company, Great Woods Ranger (Special Forces)
      SDFS Rós, SDFS Cliona, SDFS Macha and SDFS Maev (Scoth-class Corvettes)
      SDFS Cosaint (Sciath-class Corvette)

1st Frigate Squadron
      SDFS Rhiannon
      SDFS Carman Fea
      SDFS Abhcan

5th Corvette Squadron
      SDFS Dáthabha, SDFS Loiteog, SDFS Hiasaint, SDFS Piaine, SDFS Acantas (Scoth-class Corvettes)

9th Corvette Squadron
      SDFS Criosantamam, SDFS Buirnéad, SDFS Anamóine, SDFS Asáilia, SDFS Cróch (Scoth-class Corvettes)

15th Fast Gunboat Squadron
      SDFS Cnoc (Sciath-class Corvette)
      18 Faolchu-II-class FACs

Oiler Group 2
      SDFAS Tipa and SDFAS Wadebridge (Port Hackburry Class Fleet Oilers)
      SDFS Sciath, SDFS Balla and SDFS Túr (Sciath-class Corvettes)

SDF-Navy Station Wembury
"Everyone ready?", Curadh asked her Chief of Staff, Captain Bachal. The younger man, his black hair short and cropped, nodded without a word. "Then let's do this."
With her face steeled, the Vice-Admiral stepped out of the Sealgaire's hangar into the early morning in Wembury. The preparations were over, the fleet was ready since last evening - they had one last night on shore with everything it entailed.
No regrets., she thought, as she looked upon the aft flight deck of her flagship.
Commanders and Captains of the SDF-Navy, all of them familiar faces, as well as two Captains of the SDF-Army, who commanded the Rangers aboard her own ship. Blue dresses and Duty uniforms, especially amongst the other people watching them, hangar and flight crews with nothing to do.
Curadh looked into each face, trying to ignore the two cameras filming everything and broadcasting her words and image to the other ships. She would be in the newsreel later today, she knew that.
"Alright, people.", she began after a moment. "We are going to Chosan... not to conquer, but to liberate. The people there are trapped beneath a yoke, the yoke of a government repressing them in a manner unheard of in what is colloquially known as the 'civilized world'. We will not fly our flags in their country - the only flag flown will be their own, liberated from opression in strong winds.
The seas... now that's another matter entirely." There were grins and amused snorts, Curadh making a pause. "The enemy so far chose to fight us, so wipe them out if that is what they continue to choose. But if you are ferocious in battle remember to be magnanimous in victory. Chosan is steeped in history - I can't remember anything right now, so I have to take Fynn's word for it." There were more snorts. "Don't treat the Chosanese as refugees for they are in their own country. Their children will be poor, yes, but in years to come they will know that the light of liberation in their lives was brought by you. It is my foremost intention to bring every single one of you back to Oilean na mBeo alive. Some might not."
There was a sudden somberness in the eyes of many of the assembled, each of them thinking about the ones next to him and at home. Black humour only got one so far.
"The enemy should be in no doubt that we are his opponent and that we are bringing about his rightful destruction. As they die they will know their deeds have brought them to this place. Show them no pity and no mercy, for we are Selkie. Ar aghaidh. Chuig briseadh."
The old battlecry of the Selkie, Onwards! Towards battle!, was taken up by the Captains and Commanders and crews, loud cheering erupting from them and their ships, from the people on shore as well.
"So..." There was a grin on her lips. "All hands to their stations. Our business is at sea."
With that, the final stage began, everything was set into motion. The Captains and Commanders hurried to their ships, said ships firing up their engines, preparing to leave the gigantic parking lot which was SDF-Navy Station Wembury. It was 10 o'clock and they were on their way.
Around 12 o'clock, they were on the height of Maiden's Peak, SDF-Navy Station Traverse sending a ship to see them off with a dipping of their flag, responded in kind. The moment they passed Traverse, the ASW-patrols began, Sealgaire and the oilers in the centre, 5th Corvette Squadron on their starboard, the 9th Corvette Squadron on their portside. The rearguard were the frigates of the 1st Frigate Squadron, the vanguard was the 15th Fast Gunboat Squadron.
It was a safe escort position - next to no sub could attack them without being detected beforehand, and even if, the SDF-Navy's crews were highly trained and well equipped. Against aircraft, the fleet was prepared as well.
The fleet was combat ready and steaming towards Chosan.
They would arrive in the general area within four days.

Vulkata II wrote:Vulkatan capitol building
This isn't very good.

John was hoping everyone would just let the little nation go i mean it's their nation it's like Brexit again but now with more violence and guns and other military intervention.

He then messaged all involved parties.

TO:All Involved Parties.

To all intervening parties i have this question for you all.

Do you think diplomacy can work? A war doesn't need to end in bloodshed i mean sure in the Vietnam war it ended without bloodshed with much more deaths during and after that but we can all be diplomatic about this.

If we were to talk in person with guards on our backs watching if the others might try to kill the leaders we can negotiate about this whether or not the leader is coming or s/he/you sent a representative instead, the only communication's you have received are letters and unpleasant ones as well but how are we sure you are actually helping Western Choson or whole Choson? If we might stop on bombings,invasions and etc but i am not saying that you need to disarm no one side might be sneakier and less interested in diplomacy than the others.

If we arrange a meeting we might be able to help each other and stop this war before we do something stupid, we waged a war and did something stupid and well lots of people died.

To: Mister It doesn't matter right now.

Sunday, 7th of August, 2016.

Dear Sir,
first off, it indeed does matter, who you are. Very much so.
As for your question: Diplomacy can work, yes, and the Free Lands would even be willing to negotiate a peaceful solution, but neither Mister Kim Sung Hui nor his government have shown any indication for a peaceful solution in sight or the will to negotiate one.
If, however, Mister Kim Sung Hui does show the will to negotiate a peaceful solution, the Elder Council will welcome such an endeavour and will listen to what he has to say.

With kind regards,
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:32 am

INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE
SUPREME ALLIED COMMANDER

VICE ADMIRAL JAMES E. THROANN

TO: Mister It doesn't matter right now of The Dictatorship of Vulkata
The International Freedom Coalition (Herein referred to as the IFC) believes that peace is necessary. What we do not wish is for nations, that seem to be more rogue than anything, threatening the Membership of our Alliance. The fact that he has, indeed, threatened the safety and security of the Member States of the IFC shows that they are not to be trusted. The safety and security of the membership of the IFC takes extreme priority for the Leadership. We will do what is necessary to ensure that our members shipping lanes are safe, their citizens are safe abroad, and that no one attempts to invade their Sovereign Territory.
That previous communique was our way of giving The Democratic Revolutionary Choson notice of our intentions, and to give them the option to withdraw any and all declarations of War against the member states of the IFC. All we wish for is peace, and that is all we ask of him. We will, though, protect our allies. The ball is in his court.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL RND 2: NYR 4 - 2 CAR | FLA 3 - 2 BOS | VAN 3 - 2 EDM | DAL 3 - 2 COL
NCAA MBB: Tulane 30-24 | LSU 35-20 || NCAA WSB: LSU 41-15

Sharko Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharko Federation » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:42 am

To: It doesn't matter right now

Peace conferences with communists? No. Communists do not deserve to live, there will be no peace for them. They must all die for their suffering caused to their people. I will get 'mr supreme leader of Chosan''s head on a pike no matter what cost.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:53 am

Conference hall, New hall, Zamboanga city, Philippine bayan

The press was buzzing once again. As soon as the density of ratio of soldier to civilians had increased, the press had theorized that this was a sign that another undeclared war had began once again. The press, for the past few months had been increasingly anti war since the war in Vulkata, which, even though was a decisive victory, had worried the media that the bayan had been "spending too much" on the Hukbo rather than paying attention to better matters such as the bayan parliamentary convention, which was supposed to decentralize power "from the Asigna party fairly" but had been lagged due to the party's insistence on paying attention to its anti communist crusade. The party was largely non transparent about the issue, prompting people to think that this was another excuse to give Timente 8 more years in power. However, the Hukbo, in an effort to dilute the uncertainty, decided to hold a press briefing under Eluide's command, who himself had declared to be "more loyal to the parliament than to the party".

On late afternoon, the gates of the New hall in Zamboanga had then been opened to journalists, reporters and other members of the press who had been religiously waiting at the gates bearing the intense scorching heat of the mid day sun in anticipation to get a word from the Hukbo, who had been the only government institution so far to heed their calls for answers for their questions left unanswered by the party.

As soon as the gates of the complex were opened, the journalists quickly ran for the conference hall to take their own seats as fast as they can as the Hukbo themselves had declared they would only entertain a maximum of 60 journalists out of the 400 that were waiting for them. Upon reaching the conference hall, the press crowd became uncontrollable as they flooded every inch of the room. At least 150 tried to cramp themselves in the room raising the microphones and cameras to get a glimpse of the man who would be answering their questions. Not even the KK could control their numbers but a man, who entered the room managed to silence everyone with a shot of a pistol in the air. It was Fidel V Ramos II, the 'elder' of the Hukbo and Eluide's self proclaimed mentor who had been seen in numerous photo op operations by the Hukbo with him always standing in the chief of staff's right side. The old man then commanded everyone to sit down before beginning the conference with a gentle smile.

"So, let's do this one at a time. Isa isa lang tayo ha?" He said as everyone calmly sat down with some sitting on the floor due to the limited amount of chairs. The KK then went to the crowd began to end away everyone who had not been able to show them "valid reporter's ID" which was now necessary due to security reasons. Meanwhile outside, several armed battalions as well as infantry vehicles blocked the gates to prevent everyone else to enter the complex at gunpoint.

"Okay, you there." Ramos pointed to a beautiful journalist who had the looks of a supermodel.

"Ahhh... ok. Why do you insist on continuing military operations amidst anti war sentiment."

"We are only doing our job.... defending the bayan from threats. And we can show you evidence that Chosan themselves had threatened our nation's sovereignty with a serious communique threatening us with 'annihilation'. Even if the public does not like it, we cannot deny our foremost mission, to defend the bayan. Or else we would not be doing our jobs well. We don't care that we go to hell because of this as long as the people of the bayan live in heaven."

The officers round him, even the journalists, nodded in approval with some even clapping at his words. It was no wonder now, why this man became Eluide's mentor.

"Another question?" Ramos then pointed to another journalist, again, a young woman. Some among the crowd then began to think that this person was only choosing those who have faces that could catch the old man's eye.

"What do you plan to do amidst this threats?"

"Well my dear, we plan on coordinating with the IFC amidst this chaos to ensure that the communist threat who is attempting to harass us out of fear will be destroyed. The IFC is the undisputed foremost united force in this war and we cannot deny that we are going to need their help if we want to ensure this nation does not see another day after it had decided to destroy its neighbors."
Last edited by Asigna on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

The German Democratic Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The German Democratic Reich » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:07 am

The Rosa

The Grand new pride and joy of the German Democratic Reich pushed effortesly through the cold night waters with incredible speed, its was only a few hours ahead..The Red Sea..Several FA38's passed by the floating hunk of steel on routine flight patrols. The Captain of the proud vessell looked at a rather higher tech glass screen infront of him, displaying statistics news, and information about the battle they were about to enter. The blue glow of the screen illuminated the dark command room of the ship.

The Captain swiped his finger across the screen and viewed any information on military bases in his destined path. Everyone was a potential enemy.

"I want several drones scouting the entire Red Sea area..." The Captain said to one of his crewmen "Aye aye Captain!" The young first mate replied, walking over to another computer screen and typing in codes to begin launching the German drones.

On the deck of the massive carrier, a small elevated platform began to rise itself from the lower levels of the ship..On it where five unmanned military, scouting drones. The drones were labelled the UAs. The UAS is equipped with liquid hydrogen-fuelled propulsion and can loiter in the air for up to one week or 168 hours. The system can operate at high altitudes of up to 65,000ft covering over 280,000 square miles and carry up to 181kg of payload. Designed with full stealth capability, able to get by most, if not all radars, and take multiple of pictures of subjects below it with high quality nightvision cameras...Each Drone seemed to line up on the deck of the carrier, and after quick inspections by crewmen..Launched off the ship and into the nightsky..

Flying over the gulf of aden, clear military activity was seen.. Not only did the drones seem to fly over AWAC patrol planes..Photos of submarines, interestingly enough not submerged came into view to the German captain.

"I want coordinates marked on those subs immediatly!" The Captain shouted, getting a varying of "Yes sirs!" In reply. "Now damn it!"

Using data from the drones, satellite GPS, and photos taken by the machines..The Germans were able to plot coordinates of hostile submarines.

"Alright alright! Man the battle stations!" Shouted The Captain over a ship wide communication relay. The ship began to blare its alarms as the sailors of the vessel began to man the anti aircraft weaponry, prepare the jets for takeoff, and start the launch sequences for the supersonic cruise missiles.

"I want the damn missiles on those submarines now!" The Captain shouted. The sailors of the ship began to work, locking in on the coordinates with their computers and preparing the missiles for fire. The missiles were specifically designed to lock on the radar frequencies the submarines may of produced, if that failed, coordinates would do the trick.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!" And with that, four bright streaks launched itself from the ship's side. The supersonic missiles were in the air.

The battle had begun.
Last edited by The German Democratic Reich on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Workers of the World! Unite!

☭☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭

The German Democratic ReichFull Member of the International Space Agency

Follow your Hopes and Dreams!

Founder of USAC

Gameplay aint free, the raiding of regions has to be littered with the blood of roleplayers. Max "Crazy Baldman" Barry is no friend of mine! He's a writing roleplaying loser, and probably has a real life aswell. HYDRA and Black Riders not Portal to the multiverse and II ok. Praise DEN

Roleplayer on the Ancient Ones Multiversal Crossover RP!

IIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIiiI

Bulgar Rouge
Minister

Founded: Dec 08, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bulgar Rouge » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:45 am

Approaches to Eastern Chosan

The air group carrying all units of the 504th Infantry Brigade was now preparing to land in Chosan-held territory. Most of the troops had their major equipment on and were ready for immediate deployment. Some of them, of course, would need local support - to maximise cargo space in the planes, supplies were limited to 7-day amounts. The biggest asset of the 504th Brigade were its four Giatsint-B 152 mm heavy artillery guns. The NPLA had made slight modifications to them, turning them into modular pieces that could be easily dismantled and then put back together to save space in cargo planes or ships. Their crews were also equipped with a pair of Siniger-M drones, near-copies of the Orlan-10 UAVs, for observation and artillery fire guidance, including counter-battery fire.

A modest air defence capability was provided by ZRS-33 Gavrosh CPADS (Crew-Portable Air Defence Systems) which vastly outperformed MANPADS that were available to some units as well. But the bulk of the force were straight-leg troops, trained in all kinds of warfare necessary to extend the influence and reach of the Revolutionary idea.

TO: Revolutionary Chosan

This is 6th Strategic Airlift Group of the Bulgar Rouge National People's Liberation Army Air Force. We are carrying the 504th Infantry Brigade to reinforce your troops. We request clearance to begin landing at any secure airstrip in the liberated territories to fully deploy the troops and refuel.

This nation does not reflect my RL views.
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:I'm only saying that, well, even commies have reached the level of selling counterfeit and drugs in their storefronts, we can't be any less.

The Holy Therns wrote:Politicians make statements. It's their substitute for achievement.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents