NATION

PASSWORD

Global Nation Summit Mk II

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alant
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Alant » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:03 pm

Good evening gentleman I am General Hux, may I participate in this Global Nation Summit, if not I will destroy this building from the face of history.

The Interstellar Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Interstellar Federation » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:04 pm

I would like to see you try. An Invictus-class Dreadnought hovers over the summit.
Interstellar Federation
Of knowledge and peace
IIWiki l Website l AEGIS Alliance

Alant
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Alant » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:07 pm

'This document has been drawn up to protect and secure the safety of the alliance'

'By signing this document, you hereby commit your nation to this treaty and alliance for a period of 12-months, at the end of which, we will reconvene and update the document to reflect the current happening.'

'By signing this document, the signees must either assist other signees via tactical kill squads, or cure missiles.'

Nations of the alliance have duties:

[A]: To aid and assist all nations of the alliance
[B]: To supply weapons to their army for the protection of the alliance
[C]: To aid during Z-day.

If nations DO NOT comply to the parameters of this treaty, they will be contacted by the TOC (Treaty Overseer Council) and given 2-months to realign their nation to comply with the treaty. If they do not rectify themselves during this time, they will be ejected from the alliance. Then they will be monitored for a period not-exceeding 3-months, to determine:

[A]If the nation is capable of defending itself and if not, the nations of the treaty will defend it for a period of no longer than 2-months.
[B]If the nation holds any bad-will to the alliance and if so, it must be placed in the dossier for quick reference and an army unit put on yellow alert incase of attack in any form from the nation.

To be signed,

[LIST OF NATIONS AND THEIR LEADERS AS SUCH]:
[Alpinovia] I [Prince Callum II]
[Interstellar Federation] I [Vincent De Maser]
[N27] I [King Rhaegar Targaryen AKA King Monk]
[ElitesOfDoom] I [Darth Vader][/align][/quote]
[Alant General Hux

Alant
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Alant » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:08 pm

The Interstellar Federation wrote:I would like to see you try. An Invictus-class Dreadnought hovers over the summit.

Oh really you see I'm the puppet of ElitesOfDoom who has a whole fleet parked outside this building and has it's weapons aimed at you.

ElitesOfDoom
Envoy

Founded: Sep 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ElitesOfDoom » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:08 pm

OK
Has an Empire reaching across 5 Galaxies
Has a Empire/Republic ruling system.
Emperor is Darth Vader
Senators are called Moffs or Grand Moffs
Nation who rose from the ashes of the Galactic Empire and destroyed the New Republic.
Military Superpower uses clones.
This does not represent my political views

The Interstellar Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Interstellar Federation » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:09 pm

Pitiful. Threatening others at a diplomatic meeting. Don't blame us when your entire galaxy in eradicated.
Interstellar Federation
Of knowledge and peace
IIWiki l Website l AEGIS Alliance

ElitesOfDoom
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby ElitesOfDoom » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:30 pm

Sorry about my puppet he's a little aggravated peace?
Emperor is Darth Vader
Nation who rose from the ashes of the Galactic Empire and destroyed the New Republic.

N27
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 14, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:59 am

"Good Heavens! This is going to end up like the first GNS!" Monk says, "Security, put the guard on amber alert."

"But, General Hux, You signed the document. You cannot attack us without breaking the treaty and in doing so, ruining your reputation, and subjecting yourself to the disdain, disgust and I think a little pity of the other nations all over the world. You will be turfed out of every diplomatic meeting, council gathering, party and assembly before you even have a chance to say who you are. Your nation will be regarded as an oath-breaker and a King-slayer, if you kill me or the Prince, who, let's face it, is really the king of his country. You will never ever be considered again for an alliance, seeing how easily you would break one. But then, you won't have a chance to try an get in another alliance because you would be languishing in the Dungeon of N26. Yes, N26. N26 is an island base run by us that is impossible to escape from and the torture is oh so painful. The greatest torture resister in the world gave up his secrets in 20 minutes of being there and he was only wanted for information. Killing anyone at this table will result in your immediate arrest. Threatening us is also against this treaty, so I advise you to sit down, shut up and stop threatening us. You don't scare me, Hux." He turned back to the table and looked directly at Darth Vader, and G. Hux, "If you want to attack us, you are welcome to do so, Lord Vader. And when I am done with the Zombies, I will march back North, root you out of your keep, and hang you for an oathbreaker." His gaze turned EVEN STEELIER as he said, "You signed the parchment, you are bound to the contract for the next twelve months."
Last edited by N27 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm protected by AGNS, what about you?

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:45 pm

'This document has been drawn up to protect and secure the safety of the alliance'

'By signing this document, you hereby commit your nation to this treaty and alliance for a period of 12-months, at the end of which, we will reconvene and update the document to reflect the current happening.'

'By signing this document, the signees must either assist other signees via tactical kill squads, or cure missiles.'

Nations of the alliance have duties:

[A]: To aid and assist all nations of the alliance
[B]: To supply weapons to their army for the protection of the alliance
[C]: To aid during Z-day.

If nations DO NOT comply to the parameters of this treaty, they will be contacted by the TOC (Treaty Overseer Council) and given 2-months to realign their nation to comply with the treaty. If they do not rectify themselves during this time, they will be ejected from the alliance. Then they will be monitored for a period not-exceeding 3-months, to determine:

[A]If the nation is capable of defending itself and if not, the nations of the treaty will defend it for a period of no longer than 2-months.
[B]If the nation holds any bad-will to the alliance and if so, it must be placed in the dossier for quick reference and an army unit put on yellow alert incase of attack in any form from the nation.

To be signed,

[LIST OF NATIONS AND THEIR LEADERS AS SUCH]:
[Alpinovia] I [Prince Callum II]
[Interstellar Federation] I [Vincent De Maser]
[N27] I [King Rhaegar Targaryen AKA King Monk]
[ElitesOfDoom] I [Darth Vader]
[Alant] I [General Hux]

"As it stands, this is the current state of the treaty. If General Hux can get off his high horse, I might listen to his suggestions for the treaty." He looked at General Hux, his gaze icy and annoyed.

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:00 pm

ElitesOfDoom wrote:OK

As said by the Vincent, I don't think you can quite grasp the definition of diplomacy.
Tiny English-speaking principality on the Austrian-Italian border.
RP POPULATION: ~11,000
Anti: Gun rights, Trump, KKK, China, weed for leisurely use, N Korea, anti-trump protesters who didn't vote at all, bread crumbs in the butter.

Pro: Refugees, an Australian republic, Ukrainian government, EU.

I'm protected by AGNS, are you?

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:29 pm

Alpinovia wrote:
ElitesOfDoom wrote:OK

As said by the Vincent, I don't think you can quite grasp the definition of diplomacy.

"This is an infringement bearing on Oathbreaking. What is to be done with them. They signed they paper. They are now participating in illicit activities by threatening us." He said to the other two (President De Maser and Prince Callum II).

ElitesOfDoom
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby ElitesOfDoom » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:44 am

Well I don't really place treaties as important, the only treaties that are important are ones that are written by our nation
Emperor is Darth Vader

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:43 am

"You want to break the treaty? You are welcome to do so, Lord Vader. And when I am done with the Zombies, I will march back North, root you out of your keep, and hang you for an oathbreaker." King Monk says.

"Guards! READY!" He yells, and the guards enter the defensive stance, ready incase of attack but not showing offense.

"Now. Oathbreaker. TURN AROUND. QUICK MARCH. GET OUT OF THIS HALL!" Monk says fuming with rage.

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:11 am

Price Callum signalled to his guards, and they raised their rifles at Darth Vader. 'Final. Warning.' 'One more violation and the entire armed forces of ANGS will rain down on you. Everything you own, gone. You will know defeat.' 'King Monk, please stand down, for the moment.'
Last edited by Alpinovia on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anti: Gun rights, Trump, KKK, China, weed for leisurely use, N Korea, anti-trump protesters who didn't vote at all, bread crumbs in the butter.

Xuskeuclite
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Xuskeuclite » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:15 am

* I walk in and sit down staring at everyone thinking*: (uh hi wth am i suppose to do) also i am alien weird eyed huge walrus and so are my citizens

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:33 pm

"Understood, Prince Callum." Monk says and signals to the N27 Guards who stand down.

Suddenly, The King gets a piece of paper from a secretary, "Gentlemen of the GNS. I have troubling news for you today. A zombie virus has broken out in N27 and in all the countries in the world, with some being less infected than others. This is it. Z-day is here." He clears his throat, "My nation will be searching for a cure, and I will send cure missiles or whatever it is I can sent to help all that are within the parameters of the treaty. We are at war with the undead."

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:40 am

'Unfortunately, as we are not in the same region, we are unable to assist each other.'

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:17 am

"Oh... So what can we do?"

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:52 pm

'Ummm.'

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:11 am

'Never mind, it's over, and I got rid of all my zombies anyway. Now, where were we?'

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:48 am

"Well, Alls well that ends well." Monk says, "Now, Shall we discuss the matters of importance? Employment is a big thing, especially for foreigners. Also, National Disasters, such as hurricanes and bushfires. Where shall our alliance stand on that?" Monk asks, "I believe that.." He breaks off as he is handed a slip of blue paper. "A Surplus..." He murmurs softly as he reads, "Grand Profits and Taxes... 1 billion and..."

He turned back to the secretary who handed him the paper, "Thankyou." He hands her a £50 note.

"I have just been given some interesting news. N27, for the first time in 32 years, has an economy surplus. Of £1.75 billion. To celebrate this, I will each grant the current nations of the treaty a cut of this windfall."

He gets out the notepad and checkbook and is calculating.

Eventually the Checks turn out like this:

Cheque
Date: 02/11/2016

Pay To: Prince Callum II
Amount: £500,000,000.00

Amount in Words: Five Hundred Million.

+KING MONK OF N27

Cheque

Pay To: President Vincent De Maser
Amount: £500,000,000.00

Amount in Words: Five Hundred Million.

+KING MONK OF N27

Cheque

Pay To: Darth Vader
Amount: £500,000.00

Amount in Words: Five Hundred Thousand.

+KING MONK OF N27

Cheque

Pay To: General Hux
Amount: £0.00

Amount in Words: CHEQUE VOID.

+KING MONK OF N27

The Notebook had equations in it to determine the amounts and what would be left.
Starting Amount: £1,750,000,000.00

Outbound Cheque Transfer: £500,000,000.00

Outbound Cheque Transfer: £500,000,000.00

Outbound Cheque Transfer: £500,000.00

Outbound Cheque Transfer: £0.00

Total Outbound Cheque Transfer: £1,000,500,000.00

Starting Amount - Total Outbound Cheque Transfer: £700,000,000.00

Total Surplus Remaining: £700,000,000.00

Total Surplus Remaining in Words: Seven Hundred Million.

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:01 pm

Prince Callum savours the note, tears in his eyes. 'I never new this much money even existed!'

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:43 pm

Monk chuckles, "Its just the trades have been going well and so has the spending refrain. My government has made changes and stuff to get this Surplus... It's Really a complex thing,..." He nods, "I wish you well will your share."

"What shall be done, however, with oathbreakers?" He asks, "I know that they may be cut from the alliance by the TOC, but if they willingly break the treaty by threatening us such as General Hux and Emperor Vader did, shouldn't they be punished?"

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:36 am

'Well, Lord Vader may have apologised for Hux's actions, but Hux hasn't, so until he does he is exempt from the benefits of the treaty, but Vader is no angel either...' 'How about we have a vote between you, I, and The Interstellar Federation?
Last edited by Alpinovia on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:16 am

"Agreed." Monk says, "All in favor of cutting the aforementioned nations from the Treaty say 'Aye!' and Raise your hand."

He then raises his hand, "Aye!"

OOC: Apologies for the long silence. I was really busy this weekend so I didn't get much time to be a diplomat lol,
Last edited by N27 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents