NATION

PASSWORD

Global Nation Summit Mk II

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:08 pm

"Indeed so, well what a waste of manpower and time. Anyways, the officers have confirmed that part of what she said was a lie, with the place practically in poverty. However, we cannot blame them fully owing to their economy."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

United City States of Oceania
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:25 pm

Unified East Asia wrote:
United City States of Oceania wrote:"It has ended. We have already found you guilty."

"Australia was our territory at that time. While you were all busy with your Rebellions. I feared my overthrowing and noticed Rebellions in OUR Australia and suppressed it. The soldiers were stationed there for 5 months."

(Differing timelines is difficult to debate.)

"IT WAS NEVER YOUR AUSTRALIA!" says the Supreme Councillor, shouting, at this point.
Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Dentali wrote:
What is this? Captain America: Civil War?

No that had attractive people

This is the realistic version of that movie, then.

Uttland wrote:Why are the Reeds speaking Baguette? Don’t they know that in America we don’t tolerate Muslim languages like Baguette?

Liriena wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Would you give your kid to the Donald? Why or why not?

I wouldn't give him a f**king cockroach to look after. He'd probably nominate it for SCOTUS.

Musterfield
Attaché

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Musterfield » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:30 pm

is any nation allowed to join this conference? If so musterfield would like to join.
-Hosted the dream conference of the NSCYH

-Participated in WJHC 12
-Participated in NSCYH 1

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:40 pm

Musterfield wrote:is any nation allowed to join this conference? If so musterfield would like to join.

OOC: Yes, this conference is open.
But I suggest you should read the entire thing before joining.
Last edited by United City States of Oceania on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dentali wrote:

Uttland wrote:Why are the Reeds speaking Baguette? Don’t they know that in America we don’t tolerate Muslim languages like Baguette?

Liriena wrote:

I wouldn't give him a f**king cockroach to look after. He'd probably nominate it for SCOTUS.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Unified East Asia wrote:
United City States of Oceania wrote:"IT WAS NEVER YOUR AUSTRALIA!" says the Supreme Councillor, shouting, at this point.

She passed him a copy of a document signed by sitting Australian Prime minister on 1944 and Commander Yamamoto. It swore the unconditional handing over of all Australian land to the Eastern empire. She seemed rather calm about it but confused because of the colliding and contradictory timelines.

OOC: Yeah, it gets kind of muddy because of the timelines thing
Dentali wrote:

Liriena wrote:

The Interstellar Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Interstellar Federation » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:59 pm

Unified East Asia wrote:
United City States of Oceania wrote:"IT WAS NEVER YOUR AUSTRALIA!" says the Supreme Councillor, shouting, at this point.

She passed him a copy of a document signed by sitting Australian Prime minister on 1944 and Commander Yamamoto. It swore the unconditional handing over of all Australian land to the Eastern empire. She seemed rather calm about it but confused because of the colliding and contradictory timelines.

"Anyways, aside from that, Empress, you still have violated AGNS law by attempting (and somewhat successfully) to force a particular ideology onto peoples who wish to simply live their lives in peace. Your actions are just like the Soviet Union in 1945, when they conquered Eastern Europe and spread communism onto the Eastern Bloc."
Interstellar Federation
Of knowledge and peace
IIWiki l Website l AEGIS Alliance

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Interstellar Federation » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Unified East Asia wrote:"The people don't seem to care as it actually improves their standard of living." The Empress pointed out showing a heart that the standard of living after Easternist introduction is getting better because 5 year plans. She had charts as evidence and had photographs to prove it.

"No matter what, it is still a breach of law and thus you will be punished as accordingly."

Vincent displays a holographic projection of major rebuilding efforts by the AGNS of Budapest, reconstructing the city to its former glory and massive support being put in for the people who had suffered. There were no Easternist forces in sight.

"Empress, you may fool the people with your lies, but you do not full us. If you continue to press this, it will be seen as an act of aggression."
Interstellar Federation
Of knowledge and peace

N27
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 14, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:42 pm

Monk sighs, "Piste-land, we did NOT burn YOUR Documents. We Burned the Fascist Biased Newspaper Article." He turns to the Empress, "The Investigation is ongoing, as I stated, N27's investigators found her guilty, but to convict we must have 3 nations in agreement with no more than 4 nations against."

He nodded, "I think..." He glared at the empress, "Those documents are falsified, Empress. Australia is the lands of the Secretary here. Any more resistance against this or the alliance will be seen as an act of war. At least to my government." He thinks for a moment, "Already I would suggest to the alliance that we force you to disband your military. You cannot be trusted with warfare. You care too little for your people." He took a call on his phone.
I'm protected by AGNS, what about you?

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:13 pm

"Empress, How can you verify these documents?" He said sternly, "Currently the vote stands at one in favor of conviction... I await the decision of the other alliance members. I hope they can see reason, reason being, that you have committed illegalities."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:38 pm

N27 wrote:"Empress, How can you verify these documents?" He said sternly, "Currently the vote stands at one in favor of conviction... I await the decision of the other alliance members. I hope they can see reason, reason being, that you have committed illegalities."

OOC: Does that include you or I?
Dentali wrote:

Liriena wrote:

New Romastia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Romastia » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:43 pm

7:30PM
Fascist forces surrender in Datlovia, and the fascist leader Justinia commits suicide. The fascist revolt is over. Monarchism also is making large moves on Communist forces.

8:00pm

Easternist resistance is wiped out in Romastia. Communist forces are wiped out in Eastern Romastia and are being routed from Central Romastia into Western Romastia, it is clear there is a winner.

A week later
Communist forces are pushed out of important positions in Romastia, they soon surrender. The underdog, Monarchism has won. The newly installed king makes a statement

"We have finally pushed off our oppressors, and have brought everlasting peace to this land. No more death? I say yay!"

The Kings triumph is welcome from most Romastians. But how exactly will this last?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:47 pm

New Romastia wrote:7:30PM
Fascist forces surrender in Datlovia, and the fascist leader Justinia commits suicide. The fascist revolt is over. Monarchism also is making large moves on Communist forces.

8:00pm

Easternist resistance is wiped out in Romastia. Communist forces are wiped out in Eastern Romastia and are being routed from Central Romastia into Western Romastia, it is clear there is a winner.

A week later
Communist forces are pushed out of important positions in Romastia, they soon surrender. The underdog, Monarchism has won. The newly installed king makes a statement

"We have finally pushed off our oppressors, and have brought everlasting peace to this land. No more death? I say yay!"

The Kings triumph is welcome from most Romastians. But how exactly will this last?

OOC: Is it a constitutional or absolute monarchy?
Dentali wrote:

Liriena wrote:

New Romastia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Romastia » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:57 pm

-The King comes on video chat-

"Greetings. You already know me. I am King Hansa. I have inherited the Great Empire of Romastia. I wish to join this alliance AGNS, I have a lot more assets to give then the Communists. I hope this will blossom to a great alliance."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Interstellar Federation » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:23 am

Unified East Asia wrote:
N27 wrote:"Empress, How can you verify these documents?" He said sternly, "Currently the vote stands at one in favor of conviction... I await the decision of the other alliance members. I hope they can see reason, reason being, that you have committed illegalities."

"I could show you evidence but of course you folk are too consumed with hate." She said passing over to him documents of the events on he surrender. There was an image of the Australian Prime minister and the Japanese commanders sitting at the negotiating table in black and white. The prime minister signed the terms of surrender in an image and there were documents down to the minute of every relevant event. This document was taken from the Archives. She hoped that this would legitimize her former claim of Australia and not see it as an invasion of a not yt existing Oceania. "Of course, you could just claim it's false as I know you western powers never side with truth unless it supports you." She said calmly as she sipped tea.

"Empress, do you dare call us a 'western' power?" President Vincent De Maser says. "You are laying claims to a territory that makes up a significant part of another member state of the AGNS, something unacceptable in AGNS law. Your vast empire already has territories all over the Pacific, yet you still are stubborn enough to not let go of another state's territory. There are Oceanians living in Australia right now, oppressed by the Easternists. This is a downright occupation!" Vincent shouted.

"Your timeline is not welcome in this one." He stated, piercing the ears of the Empress.
Interstellar Federation
Of knowledge and peace

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Interstellar Federation » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:57 am

OOC: BTW, I'm writing up a charter for the AGNS: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JA5 ... 8MBk/edit#
Interstellar Federation
Of knowledge and peace

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:45 am

"I do not believe this bit of proof in that, it is invalid, as something as big of a deal as this would have to go to referendum, or at least government, whereas one man would not be allowed to sign away an entire country!!"

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Unified East Asia wrote:She didn't mind being scolded and was still calm sipping her green tea. Meanwhile in Hungary, there was a divide between idealogies. Easternism and Western ruling. The makeshift military if 2500 men held a military parade and the Prime minister came to watch.

OOC: I'll be honest, I'm getting sick of Oceania bringing up the issue of Perth being 'invaded'. I didn't know at the women's and Australia was part of my empire.

OOC: Yeah, I think we should give you the benefit of the doubt (as you didn't know Oceania was "independent" at the time) and not push that claim any further. Let's focus on the other charges instead
Dentali wrote:

Liriena wrote:

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:52 am

'Well you guys keep arguing, I'm gonna start this space program.'
Tiny English-speaking principality on the Austrian-Italian border.
RP POPULATION: ~11,000
Anti: Gun rights, Trump, KKK, China, weed for leisurely use, N Korea, anti-trump protesters who didn't vote at all, bread crumbs in the butter.

Pro: Refugees, an Australian republic, Ukrainian government, EU.

I'm protected by AGNS, are you?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:26 am

Unified East Asia wrote:
Alpinovia wrote:'Well you guys keep arguing, I'm gonna start this space program.'

"In other news, We are launching our first space station, the きぼう." The Empress remakes hoping to get praise in scientific advancement.

"When will you be launching this?"
Dentali wrote:

Liriena wrote:

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:03 pm

'Alpinovia will also be launching a craft, called the 'Llama I.' But I'm not gonna get my hopes up about it succeeding, it's made of mostly of spare parts for washing machines. But, in the unlikely event that it does succeed, I would like permission to dock it with your station, Madame Empress.'
Anti: Gun rights, Trump, KKK, China, weed for leisurely use, N Korea, anti-trump protesters who didn't vote at all, bread crumbs in the butter.

Piste-Land
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Piste-Land » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:26 pm

President Poliakov walks back into the room saying, "Piste-Land does not want to get involved in a conflict with the other nations of AGNS."
Last edited by Piste-Land on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| The Republic of Goldonia |
| An island nation on the planet of Equinox that maintains a non-aligned stance in international affairs. | Lore is currently being rewritten. | We're (physically identical to) humans. |
| Overview | President | Retconned Factbooks | (OOC) The F7 Choir! | IC Flag | (CLOSED/READ-ONLY) NSPoliteia Index | (OOC) Other Nations
| Tech Level: MT | NS Stats Used: Take a wild guess. | Alastair is a Stickmin. |

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:37 pm

"Oceania already has multiple spacecraft in orbit. We also have a colony on The Moon. We are planning on creating a colony on Mars, but need additional funding."
Dentali wrote:

Liriena wrote:

Euphentis
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Euphentis » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:20 pm

[disregard this post]
Last edited by Euphentis on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S C R E W N S S T A T S

Generation 11, the first time you see this copy and paste it to your sig and add 1 to the generation.

15, centrist-authoritarian, male, anti-political-correctness

Economic Left/Right: 0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.67

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:21 pm

Deleted.
Last edited by United City States of Oceania on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dentali wrote:

Liriena wrote:

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:43 am

Breaking news! Alpinovian space craft, Llama I, at 0800 this morning, has successfully launched, against the odds of 1-33!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents