NATION

PASSWORD

Global Nation Summit Mk II

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Piste-Land
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Piste-Land » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:21 pm

N27 wrote:"Excuse me, Pisteland... May I please ask you to stop mentioning your interdimensional portal? It's getting on my nerves a bit." He scrunched the blood-filled telegram up and placed it in the center of the table absentmindedly.

"Okay, but remember this: Piste-Land is not on Earth, and the thing that seems fake [the portal] is real." President Poliakov presses a hidden button to make the portal disappear.
Last edited by Piste-Land on Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
| The Republic of Goldonia |
| An island nation on the planet of Equinox that maintains a non-aligned stance in international affairs. | Lore is currently being rewritten. | We're (physically identical to) humans. |
| Overview | President | Retconned Factbooks | (OOC) The F7 Choir! | IC Flag | (CLOSED/READ-ONLY) NSPoliteia Index | (OOC) Other Nations
| Tech Level: MT | NS Stats Used: Take a wild guess. | Alastair is a Stickmin. |

Liberated Free Nations
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Free Nations » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:40 am

Despite propaganda, however, the LFN's ability to project power abroad - either military or ideological - is virtually destroyed. Few people in most countries subscribe to its ideology, and to make matters worse for the revolution, the revolutionary capital is now surrounded on all sides, the Party fighting a desperate battle to preserve the extremely murderous regime's hold on power.
Full Name: The (Former) Democratic Republic of Liberated Free Nations

The reactionary foreign oppressors ruling the nations of our Union, criminally implementing a policy of decadent consumerism across the land with an iron fist, are on the retreat before the legitimate government of the working class fighting to rebuild the only Marxist state on earth, which was WRONGLY classified as a Psychotic Dictatorship. We will return to power inevitably.

United City States of Oceania
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:33 pm

OOC: Official faction for AGNS is AGNS-Markion Alliance.
Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Dentali wrote:
What is this? Captain America: Civil War?

No that had attractive people

This is the realistic version of that movie, then.

Uttland wrote:Why are the Reeds speaking Baguette? Don’t they know that in America we don’t tolerate Muslim languages like Baguette?

Liriena wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Would you give your kid to the Donald? Why or why not?

I wouldn't give him a f**king cockroach to look after. He'd probably nominate it for SCOTUS.

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:20 pm

'My god!' The Prince exclaimed. 'I just got a telegram from my regional HQ, the entire world is in the midst of a nuclear war! We must defend ourselves! Alpinovia shall be at DEFCON-1 for the duration of the war, and I advise you all, the nations of AGNS to do the same.'
Tiny English-speaking principality on the Austrian-Italian border.
RP POPULATION: ~11,000
Anti: Gun rights, Trump, KKK, China, weed for leisurely use, N Korea, anti-trump protesters who didn't vote at all, bread crumbs in the butter.

Pro: Refugees, an Australian republic, Ukrainian government, EU.

I'm protected by AGNS, are you?

The American Commonwealth
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The American Commonwealth » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:16 pm

tag
Miraak is a lie!
Make America Great Again! (The Reagan Way©)
You can call me AC, if you want.
So, how do I do this "high school" thing?
TGs are cool. Please, I'm so lonely
Nuclear Family

N27
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 14, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:51 am

The King blinks at the American Commonwealth, "What on earth?! :o "

He turns back to the alliance, "Let's get a banquet feast!"
I'm protected by AGNS, what about you?

The Interstellar Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Interstellar Federation » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:53 am

N27 wrote:The King blinks at the American Commonwealth, "What on earth?! :o "

"Uh...King Monk, what about your daughter?" Vincent asked, with a puzzled look on his face, wondering why on Earth would King Monk call for a banquet at this time.
Interstellar Federation
Of knowledge and peace
IIWiki l Website l AEGIS Alliance

Piste-Land
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Piste-Land » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:44 am

N27 wrote:The King blinks at the American Commonwealth, "What on earth?! :o "

"Am I invited? If so, then I will need to go back inside the p—" President Poliakov gets smacked in the face with a folder containing documents.
| The Republic of Goldonia |
| An island nation on the planet of Equinox that maintains a non-aligned stance in international affairs. | Lore is currently being rewritten. | We're (physically identical to) humans. |
| Overview | President | Retconned Factbooks | (OOC) The F7 Choir! | IC Flag | (CLOSED/READ-ONLY) NSPoliteia Index | (OOC) Other Nations
| Tech Level: MT | NS Stats Used: Take a wild guess. | Alastair is a Stickmin. |

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:47 pm

An adviser to the Supreme Councillor quickly walked into the room, and whispered in his ear.

"I've just received word that the United City States of Oceania has been obliterated in a nuclear strike. Luckily, very few civilians died as almost all of them were in the bunkers, but everything on the surface has been obliterated," said the Supreme Councillor, looking as though he was about to cry.
Dentali wrote:

Uttland wrote:Why are the Reeds speaking Baguette? Don’t they know that in America we don’t tolerate Muslim languages like Baguette?

Liriena wrote:

I wouldn't give him a f**king cockroach to look after. He'd probably nominate it for SCOTUS.

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:46 am

'Being called Oceania, wouldn't most of your country be made of small islands?'
Tiny English-speaking principality on the Austrian-Italian border.
RP POPULATION: ~11,000
Anti: Gun rights, Trump, KKK, China, weed for leisurely use, N Korea, anti-trump protesters who didn't vote at all, bread crumbs in the butter.

Pro: Refugees, an Australian republic, Ukrainian government, EU.

I'm protected by AGNS, are you?

New Romastia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Romastia » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:20 am

-The Second Empire of Romastia cites CB's on Castile, Portugal and France. The War in Europe has begun. Even with the combined might of the Europeans the empire isnt being stopped. By the end of the month Madrid is captured. After 2 months Lisbon is captured, and after 5 more months Paris is captured and they are all incorporated into the Empire. The Empire looks east....-

The Interstellar Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Interstellar Federation » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:44 am

The AGNS demands New Romastia cease all aggression and release all territories that had been captured war. Failure to do so will result in a declaration of war and harsh penalties against the Romastian government. All military forces have been readied to alert condition while WMDs have been readied for launch against all Romastian military and governmental targets. The Romastian government has 24 hours to comply.

Interstellar Federation
Of knowledge and peace
IIWiki l Website l AEGIS Alliance

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Monk still tried to hide his distress about his daughter by calling for a banquet. Then, when he heard about Oceania's nuclear attack, he sighed, "General!" He opened a high tech screen from his bag and soon his General was on the line, "Have we had time to rebuild our army?"

"Yes, sir!" The General Beamed.

"Well mobilize it immediately! New Romastia has taken Paris and is looking east, you must protect our portions of Sweden, Denmark and Norway, as a matter of great urgency!"

"Of course, sir!" He went off the line.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:31 am

"Not again." The empress said, before pulling out her phone and making a call.

"Nemesis, it's time. Activate the transports and get them into Europe through air drops, and strengthen the eastern border. Get more forces deployed into the northern parts of Europe"

"So it's time, New Romastia, like the federation we give you 24 hours to surrender all territories conquered, failure to do so will result in a large scale invasion."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

New Romastia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Romastia » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:34 am

"The Empire of Romastia has no quarrel with the AGNS alliance. The French and Spanish had similar culture and language, but Portugal did not. We will release portugal and if you wish the others as well."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:13 pm

New Romastia wrote:"The Empire of Romastia has no quarrel with the AGNS alliance. The French and Spanish had similar culture and language, but Portugal did not. We will release portugal and if you wish the others as well."

"I think that the AGNS wants you to release all of them, but it's not like the UCSO could do anything ourselves even if we really wanted to. Our military is almost completely gone."
Dentali wrote:

Liriena wrote:

New Romastia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Romastia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:09 pm

-The Empire opens up relations with other countries such as the Swiss to maybe join the Empire, as many of them speak French. Perhaps in a few days they could come to some sort of agreement?-

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:53 am

"As the rest of the AGNS has remained silent, I will speak up." He said, "We would, perhaps, with the permission of my allies here, be willing to negotiate a treaty, giving you some of, perhaps, unclaimed territory in the east, where the UEA once occupied, but have since disappeared." He looked around the table for approval from the other AGNS nations.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 09, 2017 7:55 am

"Agree'd, although splitting it up slightly more would be best. And i believe that the areas should also be under watch for now."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Tue May 09, 2017 3:53 pm

"I also agree."
Dentali wrote:

Liriena wrote:

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Fri May 12, 2017 7:07 am

"Agreed..." He grins, "More tea, My lady?" He says to the Leader of Higher Japan.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 12, 2017 7:09 am

"No thank you, I've had enough."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Fri May 12, 2017 7:17 pm

"Very well... Tea, Supreme Councillor?" He asks.

New Romastia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Romastia » Thu May 25, 2017 6:04 pm

-In the recent months Romastian king had demanded land from Belgium(Wallonia, French speaking minority), and had been opening up relations with Germany and the Swiss. Perhaps in a short while they will "agree" to give up the Italian and French minority-

"I'd be happy to negotiate a peaceful agreement. And I King Hansa, solemnly swear. After we unite the Romance Languages of Europa we will stop our expansion."

-Romance languages include French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Romanian(were not going after Romanian and Portuguese).-

New Romastia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Romastia » Thu May 25, 2017 6:08 pm

-The romastian king also ordered the occupation of Unclaimed areas(from the dead nation) to put under watch to keep the people from utterly killing each other. Then afterwards the king installed family members to be in charge of these areas for some time. (I've basically made puppet governments until everything settles down. Then i will release them....after I eradicate Easternism there of course.)

"I'll be putting these into the trust of my family members. We will release them after Easternism is dealth with."

-Easternism is soon banned in these countries-

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents