NATION

PASSWORD

GESO OOC thread v.2

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Deminis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:54 am

The United Remnants of America wrote:
Deminis wrote:
Will this war require reinforcments?

or say, a support group?

A safe space, perhaps?

I was thinking something more like interplanetary support...

Mid East Oil & Luxury Minerals Corporation
Myrmidon Tactical Design
Rawlincia Agriculture Depot
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:00 am

Arg sorry for the slow reply! If it happens itcwill requird a lot of reinforcements

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:19 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:Arg sorry for the slow reply! If it happens itcwill requird a lot of reinforcements

The Deminisian Armada as it your service XD I have been so bored lately.... So Bored.....

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:42 am

Excellent... because DB isn't going to back down (it sees the land as rightfully its own for a variety of complicated reasons)

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon May 08, 2017 2:24 pm

We are about to be at war it seems...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=405169&start=25

Telros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Telros » Wed May 10, 2017 3:00 pm

As per our soon to be arrangement regarding your civil conflict, the Directorate may be able to help in that regard. Feel free to TG me for details.

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Thu May 11, 2017 4:14 pm

call in the Deminisian Interplanetary Precision Bombardment Armada! They'll clear any continent in a couple days, with out sever damage to the planet as a whole!

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu May 11, 2017 11:08 pm

Telros wrote:As per our soon to be arrangement regarding your civil conflict, the Directorate may be able to help in that regard. Feel free to TG me for details.

The Civil Conflict is about to wind down... I'll post ICly soon to explain why more thoroughly, but basically about 80% of Dyelli Beybi is under threat of ethnic cleansing, including the areas that are grumbling about GESO Taxes.

Deminis wrote:call in the Deminisian Interplanetary Precision Bombardment Armada! They'll clear any continent in a couple days, with out sever damage to the planet as a whole!

I thought we had called for them? :D

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Thu May 11, 2017 11:23 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Telros wrote:As per our soon to be arrangement regarding your civil conflict, the Directorate may be able to help in that regard. Feel free to TG me for details.

The Civil Conflict is about to wind down... I'll post ICly soon to explain why more thoroughly, but basically about 80% of Dyelli Beybi is under threat of ethnic cleansing, including the areas that are grumbling about GESO Taxes.

Deminis wrote:call in the Deminisian Interplanetary Precision Bombardment Armada! They'll clear any continent in a couple days, with out sever damage to the planet as a whole!

yep... The second admiral Captain Gribbler is awaiting, recently docked at Station Alpha of Outrmere. He and two of he crew are awaiting to be greeted, this is the Deminisians 2nd involvment in Geso Military actions, I am so ready for it.... cant wait for a interstellar combat sit.

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

Telros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Telros » Thu May 11, 2017 11:45 pm

So is that a yes or no on the aid? =P

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Fri May 12, 2017 12:05 am

Telros wrote:So is that a yes or no on the aid? =P

Yes please!

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Fri May 12, 2017 12:08 am

Deminis wrote:
Dyelli Beybi wrote:

yep... The second admiral Captain Gribbler is awaiting, recently docked at Station Alpha of Outrmere. He and two of he crew are awaiting to be greeted, this is the Deminisians 2nd involvment in Geso Military actions, I am so ready for it.... cant wait for a interstellar combat sit.

Oops sorry! Had not realised that post was finished. I will get a response up ASSP

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Sun May 28, 2017 11:59 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Deminis wrote:

Oops sorry! Had not realised that post was finished. I will get a response up ASSP

No problem, i believe i had finished it just moments before that last post. My ways of keeping communication can be odd sorry,

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

Ferret Civilization
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Ferret Civilization » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:25 am

Well what a riveting election cycle this turned out to be eh, third time was sure the charm on that apathetic ambition.
Hope the rest of you lot are happy going out and holding those ideals of intergalactic stability with guns a blazing like the usually planned standard operating procedure. What was the point of having an article two again? Ha heh...

Also just sitting here noticing the huge disconnect between here and the Discord server for this organization. Pretty damn terrible that still only bureaucracy is getting worse and worse. Losing transparency as well.

Okay guess I am finally going through with leaving, hot damn I am shaking. Leaving points I have made before but I am going to rehash here in case I can not ICly due to the new threads plan that I personally think will not fix the problem but whatever, maybe this time is the charm.

- Like I said about the charter, Article 2 has become a joke selectively rare in being used or brought up. Positions in it are rarely filled but that is an apathy problem I understand, though it would be easier to cut stuff out and have fewer more willing people handle the issues.

- This kind of goes into my backroom dealings thing, Discord has a whole different set of positions that are created and filled and left empty with objectives to do that would have been filled better under an existing charter defined position.

- GESO since Discord has come along has gotten really disconnected about what goes on there and what goes on here. Really messes up with the transparency thing. Like I told Auman, it pains me to see people on Discord ask about positions that are clearly marked in the charter. And people being brought in the organization solely through Discord. Though that was a problem before Discord with welcoming random people in and voting in others. Again I understand that this can be pushed under the apathy problem that I can not fix.

- There also is this air of not wanting to change even though there has been years of talk of changing things. Could just be my view, could just be apathy, more things to ignore or consider.

- This one is just a me thing, and I will even give credit to New Roman for trying to swing this up at times with a few others. But this organization is largely focused on war and war alone. Though that is just me, seems like everyone likes that and I get this is a defensive pact so a large part of things should be war.

Alright mostly covered. Probably should have brought up how more and more stuff is done on Discord instead of NS.
Oh dammit forgot about the vaguely referring to Council at times without picking which one.

Welp I done said goodbye without even covering it all. Oh well, I will probably always question whether anyone read this or that out of me. Though for my OOC goodbye, this was a fun run. Did not expect myself to get this far along, met some interesting people, got out a little more and then got apathetic. It was worth every minute wasted trying to pull the history of GESO together. And like a few of the rare ones that left here, I bare no real ill will to anyone at all, just better off being solo in the weird position I have kept myself.
Last edited by Ferret Civilization on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents