NATION

PASSWORD

The First Thunder War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:33 pm

"Deathcamp 45? They take folk there? Well... then it goes according to our plans. Okay, wait a bit and give a signal to our turncoat camp guard." - says Freeloades leader "Rattler". - "And don't screw it up... we don't have too many agents. Our country cannot deliver them too often without any suspicion." The agents start to execute their plan... Soon after, the turncoat guard officer disables the security system and suddenly "loses" some weapons from the death camp arsenal right in the mines. The mass armed riots in the deathcamp 45 start.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:44 pm

Lord Victor would get word of this uprising."What a shame...I'll
have those guards replaced,when this foolish war is over bu-He would be interrupted by his Brother."Victor,don't you think you should make peace with the rebels? If this gets out of control you cou-" he pauses."Could what? Spit it out!" yells Victor."YOU COULD!! Be...killed,I don't want to lose my big brother"says Xero,with a tear running down his face."Hmph.I ensure you that I won't be killed by some rats,now Xero you'll be fine..don't worry about me,this war will be over and The Empire will be back to former glory" Says Victor in a kind and loving voice."Alright! Big bro! I
Trust you!" Xero says in happily,and dances through the halls of the palace,but Victor would be unsure if he be able to crush the revolutionists and restore order to the kingdom,all long with a fear for his brothers safety weighting down on him.
Last edited by Hellgustine Empire on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Hellgustine Empire will be officially shutdown and will be replace by the Xeric Imperium has the main nation

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:58 pm

The rebellion in the deathcamp 45 got out of hand. Rebel immates managed to capture most of it's territories and blocks, while fighting the local guards. While more than three quaters of them died, they still managed to proceed to the overseers office, and capture the overseer as a hostage. They transfered his to some hidden rebel base and required a ransom.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:08 pm

Outside of the death camp,explosions would be heard and a inmate would be run to the others."THE IMPERIAL!! HAS ORDERED IMPERIAL EXTERMINA-" he would be cut off and killed by a massive laser that was coming from a orbiting Elite Capital class dreadnoughts,the surface of the planet would slowly cave in on its safe.Some inmates would be able to escape the planet by hijacking shuttles that where docked in the campsite.
The Hellgustine Empire will be officially shutdown and will be replace by the Xeric Imperium has the main nation

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:14 pm

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! The overseer is dead! How we gonna take that ransom? Well... let's forget it... okay, send em' shuttles back to Skyhooked. Those babies will help us to deploy enough Capital Minutemen, when the final stage comes." - Says one of the agents, who was in the hijacked shuttle.

Meanwhile, few agents reported, that a great batch of weapons was successfully delivered to the outskirts of the capital. But the "Black crow" was caught, while he attempted to sabotage something in the palace... before he was tortured, he killed himself with the cyanide capsule. That would seriously hinder the planned operation in the palace, and make other Freeloaders change their plans. Despite that, there was some substential success in the revolution.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Refreshing News:

Republic state of Humania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic state of Humania » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:17 pm

*The Escaped Former Emerita Familia has declared the independence of the exile goverment of Humanica*

*The souther Region joins the exile govermemt, Johnathans and his friends declared a covenant regime based on the unity'ist, Freedomic Ideolagy, faithism and holy religons law*

*Johnathans recognize the exile goverment and establish military protection around the region including the freed countries of Lokotria, Lunia, Terraria and Great Utopia*

*The Humanian Empire declare war on terriost in humania, war is still not done on Humanian ground*
Last edited by Republic state of Humania on Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Skyhooked wrote:"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! The overseer is dead! How we gonna take that ransom? Well... let's forget it... okay, send em' shuttles back to Skyhooked. Those babies will help us to deploy enough Capital Minutemen, when the final stage comes." - Says one of the agents, who was in the hijacked shuttle.

Meanwhile, few agents reported, that a great batch of weapons was successfully delivered to the outskirts of the capital. But the "Black crow" was caught, while he attempted to sabotage something in the palace... before he was tortured, he killed himself with the cyanide capsule. That would seriously hinder the planned operation in the palace, and make other Freeloaders change their plans.

THE EMPIRE HAS STARTED A MASSIVE CAMPAIGN !! The Imperial Secret Service has started rooting suspicious culprits throughout the Kingdom and it's territories to captured & destroy all life in the rebbelion.The re-activation of the Imperial is now online thanks to Dark Arts Academy which have given the control of the chips within the population to the Imperial."Today is our victory in this War,then will the final invasion on the skypigs and every nation whose dares stands in our way to victory!" Says Victor,also a strong rally of Pro-Imperial movements have started spreading like flames throughout the empire,with this rebels and freeloaders within the empire have been arrested and sentence to death by a fair trial.The Increase of patriotism during is rating at 99% and growing to end the fight and to restore the Galactic Empire of Hellgustium to it's rightful glory.The Imperial court has heavily crack on the trade routes that lead in to the Empire's regions in the system.
Last edited by Hellgustine Empire on Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:59 am

The fate of the entire revolution is under the question. The rebel forces with Freeloaders couldn't remove enough chips in time, and the majority of Hellgustinians were still under enemy's control. Lots of rebel bases were destroyed and only a very small part of the Freeloaders left. They decided to use some very desperate measure operation with the high risk of failure. Infiltrate the Dark Arts Academy, find the control room or console, where the chips are adjusted, and reprogramm it, so the anarchist thoughts would be translated instead of pro-Imperial, and it would be nearly impossible to revert it back. Except changing the mind control chip with new and fresh.

Almost everything was according to the plan. Except one thing... that "Anti-Chip" programm, they had, was still a buggy beta, since it was meant to be used later. So it didn't affect all the chips... but still, many of Hellgustinians, who are controlled by the chip were affected, and became more anarchist. So it still it would be probably enough to return the revolution back in it's previous state and hinder the invasion... or at least strongly delay it.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

Refreshing News:

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:45 am

OOC: I can't continue until Humania says what my scouting soldiers have encountered. Or is the destroyed city completely abandoned?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic state of Humania » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:58 am

Bedetopia wrote:OOC: I can't continue until Humania says what my scouting soldiers have encountered. Or is the destroyed city completely abandoned?

OOC: sorry I forgot

*Bedetopian scouts encounter a terriost camp in the mountain of fima, at least 7 camps, bedetopian scouts goes back to there base and explains what's going on*

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:58 am

Humania, Destroyed City, Bedetopian Base

The Whites go back to the base after discovering the camps

White Lieutenant: Sir, my troops have come back from scouting, they are ready to make their report.
Mook Commander: Alright. Bring them here.

The scouts are brought in

Mook Commander: Did you find something?
White Soldier 1: There is nobody left in this city, it must've been evacuated. However, in the mountains near our position, there are about 7 camps. It's hard to determine to whom they belong...
White Soldier 2: Requesting permission to speak, sir!
Mook Commander: Go ahead.
White Soldier 2: Considering how some of them were dressed, I think they're not officially part of the Humanian military. Could be terrorists.
Mook Commander: Maybe we could use that to our advantage... Did you see any of our weapons?
White Soldier 1: I think I saw one of our rocket launchers there. We need to get it back, right?
Mook Commander: Right. But I must report to Pain before we try to do something. Good work, you can go at the watchtowers once they're built, and don't forget your snipers.

Establishing encrypted communication...

Pain: Ah, it's you. How's the situation down there?
Mook Commander: We have taken control of the destroyed city, we will be using it as our base of operations.
Pain: Any info on our equipment?
Mook Commander: There are what appears to be terrorist camps in the mountains near the city. Some of our weapons have been spotted there.
Pain: I see. We are at a height disadvantage...
(Huh? You want to talk to him? Okay)
Rape: I have an idea. Since we've brought Crypt Drills, we're going to use them to build the base underground. This way, they won't be able to fire at us from the mountains and we'll be hidden.
(You can continue)
Pain: That's a pretty good idea, you'll be ordering the soldiers to drill and build under the city. Besides, it's better to wait for Destruction to arrive before you attack these camps. I'll try to contact him to know where he is...
Mook Commander: Understood. However, I thought that maybe we could contact there terrorists and persuade them to give us what we want and avoid a bloodbath. What do you think?
Pain: You'll try that after Destruction and his mech are with you. You need to be intimidating to convince them.
I'll be asking Troll to do some research on these terrorists, this could be helpful.

OOC: This is your cue to provide more information on these terrorists. Where do they come from, who are they fighting and why?
Also, I would've liked to have the Whites' names to be white on a black background, but the forum skins are messing it up. I don't know why, it works in dispatches. It's better to look at my stuff with the dark theme.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic state of Humania » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:21 am

Bedetopia wrote:Humania, Destroyed City, Bedetopian Base

The Whites go back to the base after discovering the camps

White Lieutenant: Sir, my troops have come back from scouting, they are ready to make their report.
Mook Commander: Alright. Bring them here.

The scouts are brought in

Mook Commander: Did you find something?
White Soldier 1: There is nobody left in this city, it must've been evacuated. However, in the mountains near our position, there are about 7 camps. It's hard to determine to whom they belong...
White Soldier 2: Requesting permission to speak, sir!
Mook Commander: Go ahead.
White Soldier 2: Considering how some of them were dressed, I think they're not officially part of the Humanian military. Could be terrorists.
Mook Commander: Maybe we could use that to our advantage... Did you see any of our weapons?
White Soldier 1: I think I saw one of our rocket launchers there. We need to get it back, right?
Mook Commander: Right. But I must report to Pain before we try to do something. Good work, you can go at the watchtowers once they're built, and don't forget your snipers.

Pain: Ah, it's you. How's the situation down there?
Mook Commander: We have taken control of the destroyed city, we will be using it as our base of operations.
Pain: Any info on our equipment?
Mook Commander: There are what appears to be terrorist camps in the mountains near the city. Some of our weapons have been spotted there.
Pain: I see. We are at a height disadvantage...
(Huh? You want to talk to him? Okay)
Rape: I have an idea. Since we've brought Crypt Drills, we're going to use them to build the base underground. This way, they won't be able to fire at us from the mountains and we'll be hidden.
(You can continue)
Pain: That's a pretty good idea, you'll be ordering the soldiers to drill and build under the city. Besides, it's better to wait for Destruction to arrive before you attack these camps. I'll try to contact him to know where he is...
Mook Commander: Understood. However, I thought that maybe we could contact there terrorists and persuade them to give us what we want and avoid a bloodbath. What do you think?
Pain: You'll try that after Destruction and his mech are with you. You need to be intimidating to convince them.
I'll be asking Troll to do some research on these terrorists, this could be helpful.

OOC: This is your cue to provide more information on these terrorists. Where do they come from, who are they fighting and why?
Also, I would've liked to have the Whites' names to be white on a black background, but the forum skins are messing it up. I don't know why, it works in dispatches. It's better to look at my stuff with the dark theme.

Humania Imperial Army Headquarters of International Military Operations.........

Smith: I got information from the bedetopian military.

Lee: Whats the information????

Smith: Bedetopian Scouts Encounter Terrorist BaseCamps on the Mountains Ridge

Lee: Do we know who there are and from which group?

Brian: We Believe its the Humani Faci Front(Facist Terrorist Group) thats built this camp on the ridge of mt. Fima

Lee: continue to investigate the basecamp and send the information with a reply to the bedetopian military operations center

Smith and Brian: Yes sir.
Last edited by Republic state of Humania on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:45 pm

Pain: Are you getting close to the planet? We need you to land before we can start attacking the enemy.
Destruction: Almost. I'm going to reach its orbit in about 10 minutes. Can you give me the coordinates of the base?
Pain: Let me transmit that... done. It's in an abandoned city. I hope there is enough space for you to land.
Destruction: In the meantime, can you brief me on the situation?
Pain: Terrorist camps in the mountains. They have some of our weapons. We might be able to persuade or intimidate them. We are building an underground base under the city.
Destruction: Understood.

Ten minutes later...

Destruction: I am in the planet's atmosphere. Approaching the coordinates.
Pain: Do you think you can land in the city?
Destruction: Negative. I need to reposition myself.
Pain: Transmit your scanner's feed to me, I'll try to find a viable spot.
Destruction: Affirmative.
Pain: Hmm... there appears to be desertic plains near the city. They should be large enough, but there are some rocks around.
Destruction: Roger that. I think I've found a landing point.
Pain: After landing, try to get closer to the city and wait for my orders.
Destruction: OK.

Humania, Desert Plains

Destruction's mech has landed (click for size comparison)

The mech advances towards the city. The terrorists have noticed the gigantic metal monster but are most definitely not going to try to mess with it right now.

OOC: I'd like to know what the terrorists are thinking when they see the mech.

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:22 pm

Lord Victor has tired of this meaningless war in his kingdom,so he has announced for a common sense deal with the resistance."This war has divided us into monsters! Into savage,this will bring devastation to the People's Kingdom of The Hellgustine Empire.I call for a common sense deal to be hold with the Resistance,to restore the socialist dream in thy kingdom that was created by our ancestors.I call for peace,unity,and justice! For the suffering that has caused our Galactic Empire great pain" the speech by the Imperial could be heard throughout the Empire,this speech would be called the spark of hope.

A Dying Dream!! The Young Lord's final
act!!
Last edited by Hellgustine Empire on Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:07 pm

-
Last edited by The Imperial Regions of Commerce on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:08 pm

-
Last edited by The Imperial Regions of Commerce on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic state of Humania » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:20 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:hey I waged war on you

at who?

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:02 am

Hellgustine Empire wrote:Lord Victor has tired of this meaningless war in his kingdom,so he has announced for a common sense deal with the resistance."This war has divided us into monsters! Into savage,this will bring devastation to the People's Kingdom of The Hellgustine Empire.I call for a common sense deal to be hold with the Resistance,to restore the socialist dream in thy kingdom that was created by our ancestors.I call for peace,unity,and justice! For the suffering that has caused our Galactic Empire great pain" the speech by the Imperial could be heard throughout the Empire,this speech would be called the spark of hope.

A Dying Dream!! The Young Lord's final
act!!

"Okay" - Says the leader of the resistance, Freeloaders agent "Royal Cobra"- "We think it's enough for ya'. Now, stop that madness, give the folk some real freedom, and stop messin' with us. And we will stop that revolt. And don't try to attack us... the moonbase is our now, and locked on. Ahh... Danm it! I am not too good in giving speeches... wait... did I turn the microphone off?"
Last edited by Skyhooked on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Refreshing News:

Stojam
Minister

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Stojam » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:04 am

"We need some talk with Lord Victor, can someone get me a meeting with him? Also I need a talk with the resistance leader..."
Said Adrian Miroslav worrying, and kept thinking.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
The Daily Guardian:CGS Sheila O'Reilly of Cascadia received backlash after insults to President Miroslav||
The Civic Union, fighting for you.
Are you?[/url]
IATA Member
Proud Member of the G.M.D Pact
Partner of the LETA Trade Zone
Pro: Conservatism, Right Wing, Donald Trump , Brexit,Free Market Capitalism, Ted Cruz and Rubio, Freedom of Speech , Israel, Republican Party (US) , Conservative Party (UK), Constitution Party (US), Judaism, Guns.
Anti: Socialism,Communism,SJWs, Feminists, BLM, Liberals, , Illegal immigrants, Syrian Refugees, Palestine, Merkel, Democratic Party (US), Hillary Clinton, BDS, UN.
Proud Member-Nation of the Council of Nations

I DON'T USE NS STATS!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic state of Humania » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:02 pm

Meanwhile At Mt.Fima.............

*Facist Insurgents spotted tronified mechs*

Insurgent 1: what is that?

Insurgent 2: its a mech from bedetopia, remember the news?

Insurgent 1: well what are you waiting for, lets kill it.

Insurgent 3: armor is too dim for our RPE-19's and there Recoiless rifles.

Insurgent 2: lets go back.........

Insurgent 3: Agreed.

*Insurgents fall back to there tunnels*

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:06 pm

Need some help with the Bedetopian thugs? We are recovered and can spare some folk.

Refreshing News:

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic state of Humania » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:12 pm

Skyhooked wrote:Need some help with the Bedetopian thugs? We are recovered and can spare some folk.

Bedetopian try to get there equipment back from racist insurgents

Imperial Humanian is at war with Insurgents

Humanica is neutral......

you wanna fight the insurgents?

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:13 pm

(Who are those insurgents?)

Refreshing News:

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic state of Humania » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:15 pm

Skyhooked wrote:(Who are those insurgents?)

The Frontier Organization of the Humanic National Facist Party

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Fascist... we gonna help with those. We are freedom fighters, so fascism is our enemy. Don't worry, the squad of the Capital Minutemen is dispatched. Meanwhile, the closest division of colonial minutemen are successfully arrived, and awaiting orders.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Refreshing News:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents