NATION

PASSWORD

The Price Of Gas [IC, MT, Open, Signup]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Altsea
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Price Of Gas [IC, MT, Open, Signup]

Postby Altsea » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:52 pm

The Price Of Gas IC thread

OOC thread, sign up here before posting!

NEW IC THREAD

Tidewater Oil Refinery Bravo, Suikar Meer, Altsea
13th of June, 2016
0600 hours.

The first explosion was the loudest. At first light, a rumbling blast shook the entire industrial district of Suikar Meer. A series of pipelines had ruptured and ignited, causing a huge fireball that reacted with other volatile fuels, setting off numerous secondary explosions throughout the refinery facility. The fuel spewed out in a fiery blaze into the morning sky. Putrid black clouds filled the sky, visible for miles around. Millions of dollars, literally up in smoke. The blaring of sirens could be heard in the distance as emergency services rushed across the island towards the refinery. Within the hour, firefighters equipped with explosives and hoses feeding seawater were attempting to control the outpouring of fuel which was ablaze. A rogue source of ignition was determined as the inital cause of the fire, although closer investigation suggested someone had saboutaged the pipeline. Tidewater Fuel Solutions, a subsidiary of the ACC Energy Division, reported that the fire was extinguished by detonating explosives near the fire and resealing the pipeline, preventing further spillages. However, 58 labourers were killed in the blast, with another 125 injured, one of the worst workplace accidents in the company's history. Damage was catastrophic to the facility, with estimated costs of repairs in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

Lives had been lost, millions of dollars of profit were forfeit and immeasurable damage had been done to the infrastructure of the facility. The fire had been contained, but the question still remained as to how the blowout had occured in the first place. Altsean authorities would not have to wait long for their answer.

Internet broadcast, https://www.childrenofeden.org.at
13th of June, 2016
1000 hours.

Just four hours after the incident, broadcasting from an undisclosed location, a shaky camera feed began to livestream what could only be described as a rally to arms on the official website of The Children Of Eden, a well known group of environmental activists local to the Suikar Meer region. The handheld camera zoomed out to reveal a man in his mid thirties, donning a mask, green facepaint and brandishing a rifle. His voice was distorted beyond recognition via some sort of audio masking software. There was a brief pause as the figure prepared to deliver his empassioned speech.

"Greetings Ecowarriors and people of Suikar Meer, the Children Of Eden come to you today bearing great news! In the early hours of the morning, our brave brothers and sisters of earth dealt a crushing blow to the corrupting forces of capitalism that have plagued our land for too long. You know of course who I am referring to. Tidewater Fuel Solutions came here twenty years ago with promises of prosperity, job opportunities and wealth, but their words were hollow. Instead they plundered the land, polluted our beautiful waters and exploited our populace. They poison the environment, displace us from our homes, funnel profits to offshore accounts to dodge taxes and have the audacity to claim they are improving the lives of the people who suffer in poverty because of their actions? The Children Of Eden say enough! We will not standby and let Tidewater destroy our home any longer. With today's strike at Tidewater Refinery Bravo, we have sent a powerful message to the world, to the globalists plundering and our habitats for their own gain, to our own government who invited them in! You have pushed us far enough. Unless all drilling operations and industrial facilities are shut down, permanently, the Children of Eden will bring the entire oil industry of Altsea to its knees! The oil drilling which began here less than twenty years ago has forced people from their homes, made water supplies undrinkable and caused irreperable damage to local wildlife. Leave Suikar Meer, and return the land to the people! And now to our followers and supporters, to anyone who cares for this dear planet of ours, hear our call. Join us! Rise up against the forces who seek to destroy our earth with their greed, stop buying their oil, embargo Altsean products, invest in green energy solutions. The fate of humanity depends on you."

With that, the figure raised his rifle in triumph, letting out a single cry, "Praesidia regni!", echoed by voices from behind the camera before the feed cut out and the broadcast went offline.

National Assembly, Patreas, Altsea
14th of June, 2016
1100 hours

A national emergency council had been called the next day in the wake of what was now being referred to as one of the worst terrorist attacks since Altsea's independence. Facing pressure from families of the victims, oil companies and investors in the Suikar Meer region, politicians from all sides of the political spectrum debated the best course of action. It hadn't taken long before the council had devolved into jeering and shouting, as both sides pointed the blame at one another.

"This is an outrage!" One of the speakers from the opposition erupted. "You lot let these so called "activists" operate even though they posed a security risk, and now look what's happened! Our entire economy is at risk! We should have these monsters executed, along with any of their supporters.

"Oh, stop blowing hot air. We can't just kill people for disagreeing with us, or are you taking a note from Astronean colonial history?" Foreign Minister Lewe Danat retorted. This jab caused even more uproar.

"This council will come to order!" Declared the speaker of the house, Rebeckah Norsval over a microphone, glaring at the assembled council as if presiding over a kindergarden. "Right now, we must remain composed, dignified and most importantly rational, as we come to decide on an appropriate response. May I remind this council that fifty eight men lost their lives in this attack? To be sat here squabbling like a bunch of toddlers disgraces their memory." She paused for a moment, scanning across the now silent room.

"Now, I understand we are in agreement that reparations will be paid to the victims' families. We are also in agreement that we shall do no such thing as cave to these terrorists' demands, and that security will increase in the region, with the immediate mobilization of Binnelandse Troepe groep Suid, along with the deployment of 5th Gewerkorps to protect infrastructure. From there, we must also appeal for...foreign assistance." The mere mention at asking for outside help was met by groans from both parties present. "I dislike the idea as much as you all, but President Joheers is scheduled to release a statement to the international community, requesting material and intelligence assistance to help bring these terrorists to justice. I think we can all agree that this is not just a domestic threat, but a threat to the global economy. If these lunatics gain followers in other countries, I shudder to imagine the damage they could cause." There were nods of approval from many of the assembled members.

"There is also the issue of...Astronean intervention." A loud retort of anti-Astronean rhetoric was just waiting to pour from the council, however the speaker would not allow it. She held up a hand, standing firmly and waitied for order to be restored.

"Our Astronean partners have large interests in the region of Suikar Meer, let us remember that it is with their assistance that we were able to establish the infrastructure needed to begin oil drilling operations in the first place. They will no doubt invoke the Suikar protocol, allowing them to deploy a larger contingent of armed forces to the region in response to growing unrest, with our permission, which President Joheers has...already authorized. However, we must remain vigilant. If we escalate the situation too far, we run the risk of destabilizing the region further." She again paused, looking down to her notes.

"As for these ecoterrorists responsible for the attack..a concensus has been reached. As of now, the Children Of Eden and their affiliates are considered Altsea's most wanted. Specific military action is to be discussed at the security conference later today. Until such time, this council is adjourned. Thank you."

Presidential Address, National Assembly, Patreas, Altsea
14th of June, 2016
1300 hours.

A nationally televised event, the presidential address was reserved for especially important events. Usually, the president would release a press statement about developing matters of national concern, however an attack on Altsean citizens called for more personal communication. Malvin Joheers had been president of Altsea for four years now, and was in the last year of his final term. His political career began as a member of his local council, tackling issues relating to crime and austerity in his constituency. Over the years, he established himself as a prominent figure in the political sphere, critical of the police force's tendency to kill criminal suspects rather than apprehend them, as well as the justice system's focus on punishment rather than rehabilitation. He reached position of Security of State for Justice and from there ran a successful presidential election. Hallmarks of his presidency have included justice and social reform, as well as moves to improve Altsea's economy with tax cuts for corporations and improved internal security. He stood in front of a large press conference, dressed in black suit and tie, looking solemnly into the camera as he addressed the nation and international community.

"Fellow Altseans. I address you today, during a period of grief for our nation. Yesterday, at 6 o'clock in the morning, an oil pipeline in the Suikar Meer province ruptured, causing a large explosion and fire. Fifty eight men have since lost their lives, and over a hundred more are currently receiving treatment for severe burns. This loss, and these wounds, are shared by us all. I wish that I could speak to you today, and tell you that this was the result of a tragic accident. However this is not the case. Just four hours after the explosion, the terrorist group know as The Children of Eden claimed responsibility for the rupture. Because of their sabotage, fathers, friends, brothers, sons of Altsea, have lost their lives. Their crimes are deplorable. They seek to scare us into submission. To cause us to yield, over some delusional ideology. Yesterday, they delivered a message to us, an ultimatum to withdraw from Suikar Meer or face further violence. Well today, I'd like to answer that message directly.
You cannot break the Altsean people, nor the fabric of our society. We are united by our shared hardships, by our history and our culture. No act of brutality will ever break that bond. This is a grave security concern for us, but not only to Altsea. The Children Of Eden speak as if they act on behalf of the entire world. They do not. I would warn people of all nations of this growing threat. This so called ecoterrorism extends beyond Altsean borders, but its cancer festers the backwaters of the Vieilhomme Delta. I would like to appeal to any nation who shares our concerns, for the sake of world peace, for partnership and assistance in eliminating this threat. Today it is Altsea that mourns, but if we do not come together as a global community to stop these lunatics, then tomorrow it could any nation whose children are buried because of their heinous crimes. Astronea has already extended an offer of assistance, which we gratefuly accept. From here on, we will be sharing intelligence, material, manpower and facilities to any nation willing to help settle the situation in Suikar Meer, before it spreads abroad. Thank you.
"
Last edited by Altsea on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:04 pm

PLG territory Vulkata
People were watching the news broadcast from Altsea all over Vulkata but the PLG was interested the most.

Inside the PLG headquarters terrorist Mercs were watching in their lobby,canteen,entrance and the 2nd floor as well, General Alabum shooked his head and his fingers were across touching both eyes.

"Are this not the country that one of our humble weapon distributors once colonized" Alabum asked and some soldiers checked the weapons stockpile seeing "ACC division" next to "Dangan Corps" and all of them nodded.

"Let us give them a favor back, it is not everyday a store agrees to arm us. Somebody call Ivan. Ivan, IVAN!!! Where is Iva- oh yes he is in vacation. I'll just inform them" Alabum said and he walked to the 3rd floor alone filled with unused desks except one and it was really cold but he found a laptop of Ivan and typed a letter.

To:Whom it may concern
CC:Terrorist counterterrorist on the way

Greetings from Vulkata and the PLG.

I am general Alabum but i don't know how a email works, the accountant is in a foreign country for now so forgive me of mistakes.

I will help you along with my organization with your ecoterrorist problem and i see you cannot just kill this men and women but we are not you.

Give us a posistion to guard and my men will be protecting the lands and seeing your map it seems very easy to defend but i knew some friends that hid there along time ago in this same location and fear this can be vulrenable to terrorist attacks.

We will counter this "Children of Eden" people the best as we could though the name is ironic for us but no matter,

If you wish to have more men then go to our website, we need money as well but this is for free and we are trying to elminate the "Homofront" in Acadia already and as they say.

Man can't live with government funding alone

-Alabum
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Nerodanus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nerodanus » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:46 pm

Drakodia, Nerodanus

Skylar Zhukov took a deep breath as she stood outside of her fathers office in the Capital Building. Although often by his side as a little girl now a Five-Star-General of the Neroian Military she almost never actually got to see her father. Pushing open the doors she saluted to the 45 year old man who most would assume was only in his thirties. A smile on his face visible with his light facial hair as he held his arms out to his daughter.

"Skylar! Why are you saluting when you should be giving me a hug?! It has been nearly seven months since we have last seen each other in person!" His accent resembling the Thick Russian it is descendant from still dominant from him. With a a sudden drop of her salute and a smile on her face she ran into her fathers arms, giving him a tight hug for a minute before they ended the embrace and took seats across the desk given to Nerodanus as a gift from the Americas.

"So I am assuming you are wondering why I asked you to come see me after all this time." Joshua said to his daughter, Skylar nodded, at a loss for words.

"Well there has been a situation arising in Astronea, near our... 'ally' Kiranistan. I have sent for a sortie of a small Expeditionary Force to transfer from our ports in Lorvgrud to our Forwards Operations Base. You are to leave immediately with them." A look of shock appeared on the young Generals face as she stood up, saluted, shouted "Yes Daddy, er, Sir!" then ran right out before she was dismissed to get the Expeditionary Force departed as her father shook his head with a smile and returned to work.
Pronunciation: Narrow-Dawn-Us
I do not use NS Stats
[_★_]
( -_-)
Currently revamping Nation for new RP, new info will be added later.

Seinerland
Attaché

Founded: May 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Seinerland » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:11 pm

To the government of Altsea,

We are very sorry to hear about what happened at this oil refinery and this kind of terrorism must be stopped. We can send 10000 men if you need as well as some oil to help keep your industry going as well as other relief things. while this will cost you a lot of money we will not force you to pay us until your economy is back on track.

yours truly, James Seiner.
Last edited by Seinerland on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Altsea
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altsea » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Seinerland wrote:
To the government of Altsea,

We are very sorry to hear about what happened at this oil refinery and this kind of terrorism must be stopped. We can send 10000 men if you need as well as some oil to help keep your industry going as well as other relief things. while this will cost you a lot of money we will not force you to pay us until your economy is back on track.

yours truly, James Seiner.

Please sign up on the OOC thread linked at the top of this thread before posting. Cheers.

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:06 am

Military Intelligence Directorate, Feldrum, Astronea
14th of June, 2016
1400 hours.

MID Director Artur Valk stared intently at the screen in front of him. He watched the footage of the oil pipeline in Suikar Meer burn feriociously. He saw the charred remains of men being carried away and zipped into bodybags. He saw the Children Of Eden's broadcast and their ultimatum to the Altsean government. And he saw the moving speech and appeal for aid made by the Altsean president. None of it stirred him. It wasn't his job to be emotional. It was his job to think. He turned away from the television screen mounted on the wall, looking at the three other men in the room. Assembled in front of him were the Defence Secretary, the Envoy for Altsea and Field Marshal O'Hare of the Astronean Armed Forces. He was silent for a moment as he weighed up his options.

"Well, what's our plan of action? Do we intervene, if so, how much? We can't just storm in there an-" The diplomat's ramblings were quickly cut off by the Field Marshal.

"We can do as we see fit. The Altseans gave us the go ahead to enact the Suikar Protocol, President Detrom has approved the plan. As the Altseans are saying, this is could potentially become an international threat to security if we don't step in. We're sending the Astronean Expeditionary Force to support our peacekeeping operations, alongside the Saighead Regiment and members of the Saighead Scouts. Their COIN expertise will be invaluable in fighting this enemy. In addition to this, we're going to keep the 4th Joint Strategic Command fleet on standby. If it comes to it, we'll deploy the Iontach."

"Absolutely not, sending an aircraft carrier would be-"

"An excellent idea, Field Marshal. It would send a message, to the Altseans and the terrorists...deploy the Iontach right away."

Astronean Aircraft Carrier "Iontach", 4th Joint Strategic Command Fleet "Polybius", Suikar Meer, Altsea
15th of June, 2016
1400 hours.

The Iontach sails through the Vieilhomme Delta.

Nobody had expected the Astroneans to deploy one of their flagships, not even their Altsean allies. The Iontach brought with her a full combat air wing, loaded with a full complement of Block 20 Naval Typhoons, a fleet of helicopters, landing craft and 5,000 men. This would things, whether for better or worse remained to be seen. The people of Suikar Meer would no doubt be unnerved by the sight of the largest vessel in the Astronean navy arriving at port, and sent a clear message to the Children Of Eden that the Astroneans were committed to the fight.

The Astronean contingent at Camp Burnside quickly received an influx of troops, including members of the Saighead Scouts. Patrols stepped up two fold in the nearby town of Sugar Lake and surveillance of the wider marshlands around the region's backwaters was scheduled to begin within the week. The Astroneans had not released a public statement except to state that they would be assisting Altsea in combatting the terrorist organization known as the Children of Eden, having only confirmed the presence of the Iontach in the region after being questioned specifically on the matter.

Kiranistan
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiranistan » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:50 am

Suikar Meer Industrial Port, Suikar Meer, Altsea
14th of June, 2016
0300 hours

Kasym Basayev had been a field agent working for the Kirani Intelligence Service for the past five years. He had dreamt of more glamorous work, seducing female emissaries, singehandedly thwarting attacks and protecting his homeland. He was however resigned to delivering shipments of weapons to dangerous bands of killers, as was his designation as logistics handler for "Operation Drekevac", the codename for the Kirani destabilization mission in Altsea. Thus far, it had gone exactly as expected. Altsea had been thrown into a political meltdown, the economy was on the brink of collapse from the mere threat of domestic terrorism and people had come out both for and against the Children's cause. Kasym himself was indifferent to the Children Of Eden. They were a different mould from the same clay as far as he was concerned. Definitely not the daring revolutionaries he had imagined, they targeted civilian infrastructure and rarely confronted the enemy head on. Then again, considering their few numbers, perhaps that was wise. Still, their attack on Tidewater Bravo had been a resounding success, the first of many attacks to come, if the plan proceeded to go as intended.

Kasym pulled himself away from his thoughts as he sat in his truck at the port, seeing a seat of headlights flash ahead of him. They were here. He took a deep breath and reached under the passenger seat of the cabin, withdrawing a pistol from a hidden compartment.
"Just in case." He thought to himself as he racked the slide, chambering a round and disengaging the safety. He tucked the pistol away under the waistband of his shorts before covering it with his shirt. He looked up to see the other truck pull up to the courtyard in front of the warehouse he was waiting behind. He hopped out of his truck and walked into the yard, hands buried in his pockets in a non threatening manner. He took a deep breath as the headlights before him flicked off and doors swung open. Six men emerged from the truck, all donning camouflage and masks, all armed.

"Greetings comrade." He remarked cordially as one of the men, clad in what looked like an officer uniform, approached him.

"Praesidia regni, brother." The man responded. The others stood around him, half for security purposes, but also as a display of intimidation, Kasym wagered. "What do you have for us?"

"Only the finest armaments Kirani has to offer her comrades in their struggle against the capitalist forces." He grinned from ear to ear, gesturing for the officer to follow him to his truck. "I saw your latest strike first hand, a fantastic display that will no doubt strike fear and disarray among our enemies." He praised him as they walked to the truck. Stepping into the bed of the vehicle, he stripped away a tarpaulin cover to reveal crates of what appeared to be weapons.

"Rocket launchers, assault rifles, grenades, explosives and more, everything a band of revolutionaries like yourselves could ever ask for." He proclaimed. Many of the other Children had abandoned their positions to crowd around the truck, admiring the wares that Kasym was showing off. "And of course, free of charge. For the cause."

The officer was busy admiring a shoulder launched ground to air missile when he looked up, nodding in agreement, only half listening. "Yes, the cause...these will do very nicely. The Children Of Eden greatly appreciate your government's support, the Kirani people truly are compassionate and caring for our planet."

"Of course, and with any luck, you will be able to put them to good use in your coming struggle. I have heard through the grapevine that the Astroneans are deploying forces...you will need these weapons, and more I believe, if we are to defeat our enemies."

"Worry not, brother. Mother Nature has her ways, she sees the attempts of these scoundrels to poison her beloved garden, and she will strike them down with vengeance. We, of course, will be her vessel. Until we meet again, brother." The now empassioned officer embraced Kasym in a firm handshake. The intensity of his gaze as he spoke somewhat unnerved the KIS agent, who was eager to get in his boat and retreat back to his safehouse as soon as the Children had left.

Politburo building, Greater Bahli, Kiranistan.
15th of June, 2016
1000 hours.

As Minister of Foreign Affairs, Boris Sadovoy was responsible for maintaining correspondance with foreign governments on matters of geopolitcal relations. He looked over some of the recent reports brought to him by various Kirani diplomats. Word of Astronean mobilization, numerous countries declaring support for the Altseans' plight. More fingers in the honey jar, more uncertainty, more instability. He was certain Premier Antovich would be pleased to hear this. There was also the curious matter of Nerodanus, who had recently sent word of their support for Kiranistan and their Marxist cause. Odd, considering relations between their two governments had deteriorated significantly ever since Nerodanus had moved towards a free market economy. Still, their support in maintaining shipping routes into Altsea to continue a constant flow of arms to the Children Of Eden, as well as the possibility for more material and training for the insurgents would be a welcome boost to their struggle. Word had not yet reached Boris as to what size or support Nerodanus was willing to offer, however he was confident that building relations with any nation friendly to their cause was a positive. He filed off the various reports to the Premier's office for review.

Treneria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 12, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Treneria » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:25 pm

Trenerian Government Building,
Treneria City
1030 AM TCT

Treneria had been in limbo. For more than a year, their government had proceeded to conduct daily business without great change occurring. Leaders and representatives had come and gone. Issues were brought forth and dealt with in typical fashion. The nation did not advance. The people began to grow disillusioned by the government due to the inactivity. The majority of the people called for a change, or the threat of anarchy was present. What would be more perfect than a potentially colossal storm to stir the pot a little?

President Patrick Allendale sat at the large maple desk in his office. He was the twenty-eighth inaugurated leader of Treneria. Though his Presidential experience was limited to four months, leadership expertise was remarkable. He started as a lawyer in a large county close to the capital of the nation. Then over the years, he progressed through local government, to state government. In addition, he ran several businesses that did fairly well. The run for President had been an easy candidacy. He bought out several opponents, and there were rumors that he even muscled some out. Regardless, he won the popularity of the people and was (somewhat) fairly elected into office. Now, he had the whole nation of Treneria to pawn around the global chessboard.

Allendale straightened his tie and removed himself from the desk, standing to his modest height. Walking through the large chamber-doors of the main office, he ventured into the Brown Meeting Room. It was named in memorial of a once famous Army general that had long been dead. Allendale pushed open the doors and entered the room, followed by a measly secretary that he mostly forgot even existed. Allendale's vision was greeted by that of several advisors and military officials. The meeting was labeled as an advisement board. However, it would be more comparable to an assessment meeting. Allendale already had a plan in store concerning the recent events in Altsea. Smoothing out his suit, Allendale sat at the head of the extended meeting table and reclined in his black office chair. His body seemed to be absorbed by the plush leather, giving off a rather relaxed image.

"Gentlemen," his sultry voice started. He sounded like a rock star. "As you have been made aware of either by the media or personnel, there has been a disturbance in Altsea. They are a very foreign nation. They are not our allies. We'll get to that later. The situation as it appears, is that eco-terrorists have attacked one of their oil facilities. The group, "Children of Eden", is a somewhat known group in our spectrum of the world. They have yet to physically attack us. The only involvement we've had with them were some spam virus e-mails they sent to an agriculture company, way back when. They do not pose a threat to us. However, as you all know: our people are bored. They are bored and frustrated with the government - us." He motioned with his hands in a circular motion to symbolize all of the room's occupants were of the same breed. "Even our servicemen are spiritless and their morale nonexistent. All this given, the situation in Altsea presents a thriving opportunity for us. It should be easy, go down without a cinch."

Allendale took a pause, as his audience somewhat eagerly waited for the ultimatum. "We activate a full-swing effort against the Children of Eden. Standard counter-terrorism operations. Intelligence and all branches of the military become involved. Meanwhile, we mediate the media, projecting ourselves as the brains and the force behind the effort. Make the people love us. We use special forces and intelligence shadow cells to smuggle oil and other riches of war out of Altsea simultaneously. Fuel prices go down, and the people really begin to see us as heroes." Allendale gave off a dangerous smirk.

The Department of Defense Head raised his concerns. "Sir, they're a simple organization. Forgive me, but any large operation will ultimately destroy them before we can plunder anything worthwhile."

"This would be true. However, it is likely they will have others pursuing their goals. Whether it be other nations or eco-terrorist groups, there will be like-minded followers that will attempt to join in the chaos. They will just become more terrorists to be destroyed." Another pause. "Trust me. This will work. We have everything to gain, and nothing to lose. DoD, prepare your Special Forces groups. Intelligence, get things rolling in all departments. I want every little nook and cranny of the CoE examined and brought to my attention." Allendale filed out, his squeamish assistant following on his coattails.

Allendale's advisers remained quiet, silently praying he was correct in his judgement.

Los Havanas,
South-Eastern Treneria Coast
1230 PM TCT

Captain Mike Stone sat in the old, musty bar on the Spanish coast of Treneria. His feet were clad with a well-worn pair of combat boots. Courtesy of the Tesserian Army. His age shown slightly through the little gray waves in his otherwise chestnut-brown hair. He toked back on a thick cigar, the ember glowing brightly in the dim room. Mike was once the remarkable Captain Mike Stone, leader of a Tesserian Army platoon. They had seen the thickest of multiple combat operations. Though some had died, Stone was remarkable for his expertise which he carried out his missions. His men and himself were hailed as a group of badasses. The best the Tesserian military had to offer. Though in recent times, Tesseria had fully broken into a civil war that crippled itself and the nation dissolved. Stone found work as a contractor for Prestige Services, becoming a Team Leader, and filling the shoes of "leader" yet again. The glory days were now over, as the company had yet to find any use for him. His days were now filled with intense drinking and reminiscing on the golden years. Exhaling a cloud of smoke, the muted television in the upper corner of the bar caught his eyes. The channel probably hadn't been changed since the Mesozoic era. It was stuck on the national news channel. Flashing in bold white letters in a banner marked "BREAKING NEWS", the headlines were streaming. The reoccurring line was the topic of conversation via the news reporter on air. It read, "SUIKAR MEER OIL FACILITY ATTACKED; TERRORISTS AT LARGE," accompanied by "PRESIDENT ALLENDALE PROMISES IMMEDIATE REVENGE". Everything the reporter said came up in big black blocks with white lettering, all in capitals. However, Mike didn't keep up with the speech. As the vision of the big bold letters acknowledging the attack on the oil complex flickered in his mind like an old-time film, his brain cogs began to turn. As if it were previously rehearsed, his cellphone began buzzing for the first time in years. A thin, knowing smirk appeared on his face. Without checking the caller ID, he answered it before the second ringtone went off.

Trouble need not come looking, for I will have already found it.
LEO Supporter.

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:13 am

Equestrian Press Release

OFFICAL DOCUMENT OF ENM

The nation of Equestria and Griffon is really angry at the fact of the children of Eden sucessfully bombing the Oil Tanker,causing this crisis. As a result of the crisis,the Equestrian Nation has declared war on the Children of Eden and their trainers.The Calvin Coolage Fleet at Equestria and Griffon is ready for takeoff.If the situation intensifies in Suikar Meer,we will send more intense weapons. The Acute will be sent in if it intensifies.
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

Nerodanus
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Nerodanus » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:06 am

Neroian Expiditionary Force: Off the coast of Kiranistan

Skylar stood next to the Admiral on the Destroyer Vlad en-route to Kiranistan. The small Fleet traveled in a standard convoy formation with the Aircraft Carriers in the center of it. Jets took off and landed in reconnaissance and training maneuvers. As she watched from the rear of the fleet a knot formed in her gut. She was far away from home, reinforcements would take a while to come.

"Kiranistan should be appearing in the distance shortly Ma'am" The navigator said to Skylar, noticing a look of worry and unease on the sea in her face. Quickly Skylar dismissed herself then quickly ran to the bow of the ship, peering over just beyond the carriers before her to a foggy landmass appearing in the distance, slowly getting bigger. Several Jets flew overhead to land on the carriers as the Jets all landed for anchoring off port that night. In the communications room one of the operators sent a message out that Skylar had given him to send out upon seeing Kiranistan.
Code: Select all
To: Malkom Antovich
From: General Skylar Zhukov of Nerodanus, daughter of Supreme Leader Joshua Zhukov

Mr. Antovich, It is an honor to be sent to the assistance of Kiranistan, an old ally of Nerodanus. Our Fleet is within a few hours reach of your ports and will anchor a short distance away from the ports for the night. Please notify us of a location to head to for a meeting with you, so that we may discuss our nations responses to these Eco-Terrorists.

Skylar Zhukov
Five Star General of Nerodanus and General of the Neroian Expeditionary Force

I do not use NS Stats
[_★_]
( -_-)

Altsea
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altsea » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:49 pm

Office for Foreign Affairs, Patreas, Altsea
1230 hours

Returning back to work after having finished his lunch, Janse Gronde checked through his emails. He looked over the ingoing and outgoing dispatches being addressed to Altsea. A number of reports, some good, some bad. He forwarded a message from Seinerland offering support directly to the office of the President. He would no doubt want to read the proposal. A single email however, stood out among the rest. It was from the port authorities in Suikar Meer.
"URGENT: Astronean carrier anchored at Camp Burnside".

He dropped his half eaten sandwich on his desk and quickly set to work. The IK-A (intelligence office Alpha) had sent the alert, which prompted him to in turn direct it to the president's office. He frowned at another, poorly written message from a so called "Allabum". The name didn't ring any bells. Their offer of assistance was bizarre, they presented themselves as soldiers of fortune, yet were willing to provide military assistance free of charge. Apparently, they were supplied by an Astronean arms company, and as such were willing to return favours to Astronean allies. Perculiar indeed. Still, he typed by a brief response.

To: The PLG

Dear Mr Allabum,

While your request is odd and we are quite baffled, we are also in need of assistance and are willing to accept help from anyone who may offer it. This is why we are accepting your offer for aid. Your experience in combat could prove useful in hunting down the Children Of Eden, and as such, we will put you in touch with our mutual allies, the Astroneans, as they are the most experienced in counter insurgency and will most likely be leading the efforts to tackle the eco terrorists directly. We also request that you send men to help secure our oil facilities, most notably the Suikar Meer oilfields and Tidewater facilities. Any additional payments can be arranged.

Regards,
Janse Gronde,
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Altsea

President Joheers was already hard at work when his personal aide notified him of a flood of emails. The Defence Ministry as well as IK-A had alerted him to the increased Astronean presence. He thought for a minute before sending a reply.
"Double the Binnelandse Troepe detail to all port facilities, increase the garrison size at the Joint Air Facility."

He ran a hand through his thinning hair with a sigh. The Astroneans were notoriously heavy handed when it came to shows of force. While the move was surely intended to show a public display of solidarity with Astronea, they were also teasing him. Showing that only thirty years had passed, and already the Astronean Navy had reestablished a warm water port on Altsean territory. He let out a low sigh, containing his boiling anger. He knew he would be forced to play smiles in the public eye, lest he appear ungrateful for the international assistance. Still, all these foreign forces piling in on Altsea...it felt like vultures circling over a weak animal waiting for it to die, so that they could swoop in and pick its carcass clean.

Still, he responded to each message personally, prepareing an official statement for public release.

Tidewater Oil Refinery Perimeter, Suikar Meer, Altsea
1600 hours

Security had increased tremendously over the recent attacks at Tidewater. Contractors had been called in to help secure the facility and its perimeter. They were given loose ROE and told to fire upon any suspicious individual who did not comply with orders. They were not ready however, for a company truck to roll up to the check, and promptly unload five heavily armed men. The firefight was brief and the perimeter was quickly overwhelmed. Before the alarm could be sounded, the fighters had breached the main gate to the facility and unleashed chaos. They used automatic weapons to mow down anyone in their path, security guard and worker alike. They purposefully targeted Tidewater Alpha, which unlike Tidewater Bravo, was not damaged by the previous sabotage.

Explosions rang out as the fighters fired shoulder launched rockets at buildings and fuel storages. The structural damage this time was minimal, however the human loss was not. All fighters were killed in the chaos, but not before some 75 workers and 8 security guards lay dead. It was a massacre, a disaster for Tidewater, and a decisive victory for the Children Of Eden, whom without the arms delivered to them by Kirani agents, would never have been able to deliver the crushing blow.

Meanwhile, a single message had appeared on the Children Of Eden's website, a sneering remark at those who had condemned their actions.

It has recently come to our attention that a number of foreign governments wish to impede on our progress. To this we say, let them come. To the Astroneans, to the PLG, Treneria, Equestria and Seinderland, your attempts at scaring us into submission are laughable. Even with all of your combined forces, the evil practices of Tidewater will be stopped. Right now our brothers and sisters are carrying out a mission to vanquish your corrupting forces, and yet you are powerless to stop us.

"Praesidia regni!"
Last edited by Altsea on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:44 am, edited 6 times in total.

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:54 pm

Imperiacht
Ivan the accountant of the PLG was still in his hotel room thanks to General Sterling but he was just sitting on his bed with his shoes on the floor and then he got a message from Alabum.

Ivan!

We got business to conduct in Altsea, read the news and your Pmail account

Alabum

Ivan closed his phone and threw it on his pillow and walked to a table to see on his laptop and saw in the read box from the Altsean Office and was shocked.

"Alabum why did you put both of your feet in a deep river?" Ivan said to himself and continued to read the email.

"So they need security right? Easy to prepare" and Ivan typed to one of the available "Liberation Leaders" and contacted Laika Muslov and forwarded him the message with Pmail, 15 minutes later Ivan got a call from Vulkata.

"This message is overseas, would you like to pay a additional 25 Vulka bucks?" The telegrapher said

Ivan sighed "Yes" he said and then the other line was Laika

"Ivan what is this? Alabum said he was going to do something but i didn't expect him to do a bodyguard mission so fast" Laika said in the other line

"I'm sending you some troops, take two of the Terror Maru's and protect this facilities" Ivan then sent him a picture of Suikar's map with circles on what to protect

"Alright on it" Laika said and hanged up.

PLG Territory the next day
The docks of the PLG was left with only one available Terror Maru, 4 has already left to do missions overseas but with the vehicles and tanks and they used another one for the troops as well.

After packing up they left for Suikar
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_

Molvani
Secretary

Founded: Aug 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Molvani » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:59 am

Suikar Meer Task Force, En route to Suikar Meer

The Suikar Meer Task Force, which had departed from Vladimiriska, neared Suikar Meer. Crewmen and Soldiers alike were worried, they had heard the stories of brutal terror attacks barely leaving any survivors, Admiral Gregory Cherdenko commanded the naval task force, General Pavel Zhukov commanded the units from the Red Army and Air Major von Lewenhaupt commanded the 1st Tactical Bomber Wing.

The fleet's flagship was RBS Stalingrad, a Sovetsky Soyuz class battleship. It's 406mm guns had been replaced with lighter 380mm ones, it's 152mm secondary guns had been removed to allow for a helipad and a storage bay for vehicles. It's original 37mm AA guns had been replaced by CIWS turrets. The Stalingrad was escorted by RBS Lercap, a capital class corvette. It was armed with four 57mm Harriet-Danielson Autocannons and two turrets containing two 210mm cannons.

The rest of the fleet consisted of 12 Red Dawn class Destroyers, armed with large calibre autocannons, torpedo launchers and light defence drones.

Bridge, RBS Stalingrad

"Sir, Admiral Cherdenko, sir! Telephone for you."
Cherdenko turned and took the handset, he held it to his cheek. "Yes?"
"This is lookout, sir!"
"Yes, what do you see?"
"A fleet, bearing 348, it's ships fly the flag of Nerodanus."
"Very good, thank you."

Cherdenko slammed the phone down, "Captain Danislav!" He called.
"Yes sir, comrade Admiral?"
"Signal the Task Force, all ships stand by to render passing honours."
"Yes, sir!"

The task force slowly turned so that it ran parallel to the Neroian fleet. Marines, officers and sailors rushed to the deck and stood at attention. As the fleets passed each other, all men on the decks saluted while they waited for a response. Cherdenko quickly transmitted a message to Camp Burnside.

Code: Select all
To: Any and all administrative officers at Camp Burnside
From: Admiral Gregory Cherdenko, Officer Commanding - Suikar Meer Task Force

We have intercepted a Neroian fleet heading towards Suikar Meer, they have displayed no hostile intentions as of yet and we are rendering passing honours.
This is from the Molvanian ship, RBS Stalingrad, we believe they are possible en route to rendezvous with the Kiranistanis although we currently can only speculate.

It is best you take this military deployment at face value and put any naval units you possess at the highest of alert.
We will arrive in a few hours.

-Gregory Cherdenko, Admiral, Red Banner Navy.

Earths Brothers
Civilian

Founded: Jun 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Earths Brothers » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:49 am

Coast of Suikar Meer

Seven RHIBs glided up to the beach and gently bumped up the sand. 3 men got out of each one, they all ran the boats up the beach to unload them.
While the rest hauled crates of home-manufactured ammunition off of the boats, one launched a purple flare into the air, signalling a large container ship identified as the previously hijacked Bahia Negra.

The Bahia Negra as pictured two weeks before it was attacked and hijacked.

Ropes swung down from the deck of the huge vessel and armed militants began to climb down them, the ship carried 470 insurgents despite it's max capacity being only 38 crewmen and 14 passengers.
Some had made homes for themselves in the cargo containers and some had simply slept in the hold, on deck or in one of the many rooms unused by the eco-terrorists.
The man who had fired the flare drew a Desert Eagle from a holster under his arm, he played about with the weapon for a while until he was sure that all of his fellow insurgents had disembarked from the ship.

He looked around and called to his comrades, "Come brothers, bring the ammunition, we will meet our fellow sons of the earth soon!"
They began their trek into the forest to meet the Children of Eden...

The DDR
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The DDR » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:29 am

Nationales Verteidigungsministerium.
Berlin, Capital of the DDR.

"So, big deal, huh?", the minister of defense, Mister Steinköhler, asked the young Major of the NVA's more hidden services, namely its military intelligence. "An oil raffinery is attacked, a whole lot of thing happen - isn't Jürgen responsible for that?"
"Mister Trittin is not.", he partner in this dialogue said and shook his head. "Sir, these Children of Eden are terrorists. We need to act against them."
"Sure, go in guns blazing and like the last cowboys on God's good earth - sounds like a plan." Steinköhler turned to the Major. "What would be in it for us?"
The Major stopped. "Do you know the old joke about the Sheik and the Trabbi?" The Minister nodded. "Although our soldiers are far away from being a Trabbi, the effects are the same. We can offer to send troops - to help a country with oil. Demonstrating good will never hurt anyone."
"And if they want troops?"
"Then let them have troops." The Major grinned. "The Volkskammer will agree, as will Jähn. Gysi might prove to be a problem, but we can win him over with peacekeeping."
The Minister frowned. "And what about Weilheimer?"
"A colleague of mine is talking to him as we..." They were interrupted by the Minister's mobile phone creating a racket. The Major nodded and retreated three steps, turning around to flirt with a secretary.
"Steinköhler.", the Minister spoke into his phone as a way of greeting.
"Achim, Fritz here.", Weilheimer's voice spoke up, "Is there some bloke of your intelligence with you?"

To: The Government of Altsea.
    Friedrich Waldheimer, Minister of Exterior Affairs of the DDR.
    Joachim Steinköhler, Minister of National Defense of the DDR.

Subject: Support.

Dear Sir,
in the name of the DDR, I would like to express our deepest sadness at the news of an insurgency in your beautiful country. I would like to assure you, that the DDR is willing to support you, if you wish us to.
While the Volkskammer would be needed for a larger deployments, we can send a bataillon sized force over to you without their knowledge or approval. These men would be from the Fernspäherregiment, one of the most elite units of the NVA.
We'll keep you posted on the results from the Volkskammer and expect a reply to our offer. The courier, who brought this letter, can be trusted and re-used. Until the Volkskammer has decided, we would like to ask you to keep this amongst us.

Hope to hear from you.
Signed,
Friedrich Waldheimer[i], Minister of Exterior Affairs of the DDR.
[i]Joachim Steinköhler
, Minister of National Defense of the DDR.
"Den Sozialismus in seinem Lauf,
hält weder Ochs noch Esel auf!"
(Can't be translated, sorry.)

Nerodanus
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Nerodanus » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:52 pm

Meeting Room A, aboard the N.N.F. Ivan

Upon interception of the Suikar Meer Task Force an emergency meeting of the higher ups aboard the Ivan was called. Although the Molvani ships showed no sign of hostilities, and neither did the Neroians there was still reason to worry. Calmly sat around the small rectangular titanium table a series of tablets and other computers covered it. A T.V. screen displayed the Task Force as they moved along side them.

"Well so long as they dont appear hostile to us then I dont think we should be hostile to them. Keep a watch on them if you are that worried about them." Skylar said to Captain Mark, who lead the Naval section under Skylar.

"I will! And I will make sure that our ships and jets are ready to engage at any moment. We will keep our weapon pointed away from them for now, but it only takes a few seconds to aim towards their fleet." Mark remarked (OOC: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH) quickly giving the orders to his subordinates.

"I will ensure that the available airmen divide in half and take shifts being ready for sorties, such a schedule could also help should we have to engage in night bombing against the Eco-Terrorists" spoke Colonel Grant of the Neroian Air Force. "I will begin that immediately if I may, General Zhukov." Skylar waved him off and with a salute the Airman left.

"I wish to return to my post too, General Zhukov. The ships need me" Mark said before excusing himself without being told to go. Although a good soldier he doesnt like to sit around in "boring meetings." Sitting there alone Skylar rubbed her temples and wondered why she didnt take her Fathers offer to be a diplomat instead, she liked meeting new people instead of dealing with thick skull military people. Getting up and gathering her things she took one last look at the Fleet displayed on the screen before leaving the room as a watch group entered.

Uninhabited Artificial Island off the northern coast of Nerodanus in the Arctic Sea

Joshua Zhukov with a small escort entered into a building hidden within the artificial island. Inside one of the worlds best Special Forces was living, and training. Upon his entry the few soldiers who were taking a short water break immediately went into a salute. Dismissing them Joshua continued on to the main office of the facility, with a massive intention.

Please look at my latest post in OOC (is being written after this post though)
I do not use NS Stats
[_★_]
( -_-)

Union of Lesser Soviet Republics
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Lesser Soviet Republics » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Muskovia, ULSR
Premier Sergei Koslov was reading a folder containing information about the incidents in Suikar Meer in his office. Apparently, these terrorists caling themselves "The Children of Eden" had attacked ships, refineries and massacred innocent civilians. This worried him as should any of their ships pass near it would be hijacked by the terrorists and the fact that it would possibly inspire others to do similar acts. After he was finished reading the reports, he called the Marshal of the Armed Forces to assemble a task force to be sent to Suikar Meer. He then wrote a letter for the government of Altsea.
Code:RED
To:The Government of Altsea
From:Sergei Koslov, The Premier of The Union of Lesser Soviet Republics
We offer our deepest condolences for the victims of the atrocities committed by the terrorists. We would like to help your nation in this fight against the insurgents. We will support you in anyway possible whether it would be militarily or financially.
No, I don't have a 100% tax rate nor do I support it

Semi-Active

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:41 pm

Suikar Meer
(OOC:Hopefully you guys don't mind me timeskipping. If you do I'll edit my post.)
The two terror Maru arrived in Suikar Meer though they're split to protect the facilities they were tasked.

One landed in the sugar lake industrial port and one landed in sugar lake.

Laika was in the terror Maru in the Sugar lake port and he was giving commands to get inside their vehicles if they were drivers and go out already.

A driver went in his Jaguar jeep and put turned on his radio

"This has been 95 radio bringing you music since the moment you came out" the radio said "Now enjoy this song as requested" and then should i leave or should i go plays.

The jeeps were put down by crane and they went out but the Tasmanian soldiers and Rocket Troopers were already getting to position with Laika shouting orders left and right then the Terror Maru unloaded three supply trucks.

The mercs opened a box called "Dangan Corps" and grabbed some crossbows and vest for camouflage, they went around patrolling the Industrial port and some set traps with bells and fishing lines covered with leaves and hid in the trees so no one would see them while Jaguar jeeps patrolled outside checking if any suspicious vehicles were there and they would call security to do the checkup.

The one in sugar lake did the same as well except they didn't use crossbows and tanks were used along with more numbers Stormbreaker jeeps on their side patrolling but they made sure they were far enough not to get affected if an oil reserve exploded.

_[' ]_

Asalm
Envoy

Founded: Jun 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asalm » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:28 pm

To: The Republic of Altsea

Greetings and salutations from the Asalm Foreign Affairs Department. After hearing such a stirring and heart felt speech by Mr. President Joheers our Doge Alexander Aphesius couldn't help but offer his any and all aid at his dispose. In response to the Tidewater Oil Refinery explosion our Doge is willing to send 250,000 $hungs in foreign aid to assist in repairs, helping effect families, and supplying troops. On accepting of our aid Asalm will send the aid on a cargo plain which will also include a Asalmian diplomat. The diplomat will of course be there to discuss with you how Asalm can better support you in your time of need.

Treneria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 12, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Treneria » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:08 pm

John Acer was a male of forty-five years old, though hhe had enough cosmetic work done to himself to hide it. His hair was blonde and slicked back with a designer hair gel that costed a portion of the blue-collar workers' salary. He wore suits that were made of illegal materials, once having had the fortunes to acquire such fabrics. Yet, those materialistic possessions were only remenants from the past. His company had since been trudged into the muck of inactivity. Treneria as a nation had decreased their war efforts, and with it, brought down his company. They still had domestic contracts with private entities, but those were hardly enough to pay the bills. The world seemed to slow down to a halt, freezing in its tracks. As result, the company almost reached the point of bankruptcy.

However, just before he was about to sign the papers and fork over half his possessions to several ex-wives, a gleaming beam of hope came through the news; Altsean Oil Facilities Attacked; Terrorists to Blame flashed across TV screens globally. With a bright smile that hid chaos and destruction under it, and saucer-sized eyes that were an oasis of dollar figures, he called an emergency board meeting at the company headquarters.

Prestige Services Offices
Treneria City, Business District

Office buildings stood tall and galant against the skyline, the bright sunlight glimmering off their panelled windows. They stood as castles to their dictators, symbols of wealth and superiority over the nation. White clouds hustled along the sky, hastily moving with the climate. Among the line of buildings stood one that was isolated by a large outdoor patio area, with brick-layed patterns providing guidance to the front doors. The skyscraper was black, a somewhat ominiscent depiction of the dirty business dealings that lied within. A completely blacked out luxury SUV, part of the company's fleet, pulled alongside the curb the bordered the property. The rear door opened, and a tall, burly man exited first. He wore a blue suit that was unbuttoned. A plastic communication ear-piece fit tight into his ear. Black sunglasses concealed his naturally beady eyes; his head was shaved. Following behind, Acer slid out from the confines of the vehicle. The other rear passenger door also opened, and a man in similar clothing to the first stood out. This man had hair that was cut short, military style. Some habits never die. The trio walked onwards towards the Prestige Services LLC. headquarters, their walking patterns matching each other. The driver of the SUV pulled around to an access road that dipped downwards into the company garage. After showing his company ID to the armed guards, he was permitted into the garage.

Back on ground level, John Acer and his entourage walked into the glass atrium of the headquarters. Planted shrubbery and trees decorated the otherwise simple area, intersected between with decorative benches. Bypassing the front desk of the lobby, the men entered an elevator and went to the fifteenth floor. Following the oh-so familiar hallways, they came to a more-than-moderately sized conference room. It was simple in layout. A large desk made of exquisite wood. A company laptop, with a military-module styled case on top of said desk. There was a small projector hooked up to the laptop, aimed towards a white wall, its positioning ensuring that all participants of the meeting could see its imagery, if it was turned on. Office chairs lined the desk in an orderly fashion. All of them were occupied, with exception to the larger chair at the head of the table. It resembled that of a miniature throne. Crimson-colored wood, with detailing encrusted in its grain. Leather padding offered a comfortable seat for the big man himself. Acer gave professional greetings and shook hands with his directors and stockholders as he made his way to the seat. He quickly slipped into its confines. An assistant stood next to him, clad in business-casual wear.

"Gentlemen, we have a dire opportunity in front of us. One that could pull our company out of the rut." He gave a nod over to his assistant after the brief introduction. Pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, the assistant took over.

"The situation in Suikar Meer has changed. With the terrorist attacks stepping up, attacks are becoming more frequent. The most recent news is that eight security guards were killed, along with seventy-five workers. That's an astounding number, considering the Children of Eden are an eco-terrorist group, and they were engaged in a firefight. Of course, I'll cut to the chase. The company involved will probably keep their contract despite the hideous loss. The companies are scared and would rather lose a hundred guards at a flat rate instead of their infrastructure. That is, unless a competent service offers their hands to the facility. A contractor that can actually defend the property without losing any collateral. This is our opportunity. To sweeten the pot even more, we can offer a compatible rate that will ensure they'll hire our company. It'll provide us a sufficient paycheck and some face-value. When other companies see how well we operate in the region, they'll practically be begging us to defend their infrastructure."

The stockholders and directors nodded as they listened. Some seemed content, whilst others seemed disheveled. The Director of Operations was the first to pipe up. "There's no way we can send enough manpower over there. Most of our usual hires have either moved on with their professions or have gone completely dark. What're we to do, send "Dick the Mall Cop" over there with some OC spray and a flyswatter?"

Director of Staff was the next to jump in. "We can get the manpower. Plenty of troops are getting ready to cycle out of the armed forces. There's always some type of unemployed veteran base as well to pool from as well."

Acer quickly retorted the previous. "With healthy paychecks and the offer of adventure, there'll be plenty of kids ready to go over and play "cowboy" overseas. We'll have the manpower."

""Play cowboy"? Are we really about to give a bunch of inexperienced hicks automatic weaponry and throw them into a war-zone?"

"We can afford the training. Training is cheap. The ROE is destitute over there anyways at this point. We'll appoint no-nonsense veteran team commanders and managers also. Keep them in-line."

"Who, exactly?" Though rather cliche, Acer gave the Director of Staff a knowing glance. A thin smirk was the return. Though there were many expediential leaders in PS's years of operation, one man was a must.

A stockholder finally broke the silence, his voice firm and grave. "Sitting here listening to you all gobble about, I've had some time to think. We need to take this opportunity. There's too much to gain just to ignore it and let it pass by. Our livelihoods all depend on it. Get the cheap guns, and the top-notch managers to keep them harnessed. Give Tidewater an offer they can't refuse, and we build from there." Several others nodded in agreement. The Director of Operations bit his tongue.

"All agreed?" Acer questioned, as if he needed to. With no further objection, he nodded firmly. "Directors, you know your duties. Complete them. Offer a fair price on the contract. Start finding some new releases from the Trenerian Army. Special Forces will get higher pay, of course, though non will also be offered a fair rate. Start dusting off the companies vehicles and firearms. This meeting is adjourned. The men all stood and shook hands before scurrying off to their next locations. Acer pulled the Director of Staff aside. "Stone. We need him."
"He's still on record, but no idea where he's at. We have his old cell number, but it was an old burner phone he was using, and that was a long time ago. It's worth a try though. If he returns, this operation just might go smoothly."

"Retrieve him."

Los Havanas
1230 TCT

As Stone answered his phone, he lifted his beer to his lips and took a deep pull from it. The voice on the other line was instantaneous with acceptance of the call.
"Stone?" A grim smile came across Mike's lips as he heard the familiar voice on the opposite end.
"That it is. Dick?"
"It's me. The company is in need of you. We're ready to offer almost triple your previous salary. Will you return?"
"What for? And why offer so much?"
"I'll explain more at HQ. When can you be here here?"
"I'm on my way."

Stone wrapped up the call and chucked his phone into his pocket. Gathering his keys from the table, he payed his tab and waved goodbye to the bartender, whom had become his friend. Exiting to his truck, he was quick and precise with his moves. Mike sped to his quaint hovel along the coast. Quickly assembling and packing his necessities, he drove onto the main expressway and headed towards Treneria City. The feeling of anticipation rove deep within the confines of his stomach. He could feel it in his heart; he was back in action.
######111-11133444-33333333######
############$444444############
SPECIAL ENCRYPTION LEVEL: MAX
ADDRESSED TO: Tidewater Fuel Solutions
SENT FROM: Prestige Services LLC
Prestige Services LLC is ready to offer the protection you are in need of. With recent events unraveling and threatening lives and livelihood, we offer guaranteed defense against all threats. Combined with respectable rates, we are your security company. Our company offers armed and unarmed guard services, along with convoy protection, stationary supervision, and aerial assistance to ensure your physical and financial assets are secure. A portfolio of our past work has been attached to this e-mail. We're sure you'll find us quite qualified.
Awaiting response,
Bill Holmes, Director of Contracting
Prestige Services LLC
1120 Diamond St
Treneria City, Treneria

Trouble need not come looking, for I will have already found it.
LEO Supporter.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents