NATION

PASSWORD

Imperial Coup and C6/Jahe War IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eutriston
Envoy

Founded: Jun 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Eutriston » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Jahe Davmwoem wrote:"With all do respect, I am still right. You want to help yourself by helping us. Perhaps your intentions are pure, King James. But know this. I do not want another war, if you wish to bring one. My sister was one of those lost in the Keomoran raid on our navy HQ. I do not blame you for this, I blaim the power hungry figures of our own, and now that we have banished them, I would like it to stay that way. I hope you wish the same."

"I'd never wish another person like Pondes upon the people here, I am not heartless. I've toured this place before and after his reign, and the look of relief on their faces is not something I look to take away. Rather, I look to relieve them even more. You do realize that the only reason your ahead is that my money makes you run on over two dozen cable channels, countlesss radio stations, and on countless billboards. That nice comfy lead of yours? What if the money was pulled away Mr.Kluvers? Even worse, what if it went the other way?
Capitalism is Much Superior Commie
No Nationstates Stats Used
Proud Member of The Western Isles
Former Member of the Information Committee of The Western Isles
Former Senator of The Western Isles
Former Chief Justice of the Western Isles

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:44 pm

Eutriston wrote:
Jahe Davmwoem wrote:"With all do respect, I am still right. You want to help yourself by helping us. Perhaps your intentions are pure, King James. But know this. I do not want another war, if you wish to bring one. My sister was one of those lost in the Keomoran raid on our navy HQ. I do not blame you for this, I blaim the power hungry figures of our own, and now that we have banished them, I would like it to stay that way. I hope you wish the same."

"I'd never wish another person like Pondes upon the people here, I am not heartless. I've toured this place before and after his reign, and the look of relief on their faces is not something I look to take away. Rather, I look to relieve them even more. You do realize that the only reason your ahead is that my money makes you run on over two dozen cable channels, countlesss radio stations, and on countless billboards. That nice comfy lead of yours? What if the money was pulled away Mr.Kluvers? Even worse, what if it went the other way?

"Well, it would be wasted money on your behalf, as the Lord Protector hates my opponent, as he has told me personally. But to avoid the rather inconvenient process that we would both go through, what is it you want?"

Eutriston
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eutriston » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Jahe Davmwoem wrote:"Well, it would be wasted money on your behalf, as the Lord Protector hates my opponent, as he has told me personally. But to avoid the rather inconvenient process that we would both go through, what is it you want?"

"Mr. Kluvers, I watched a man get shot dead by a single slug of metal. Have you ever witnessed that? To see the most powerful man in an entire nation overthrown by a total cost of just spare change? I don't know what Sonthers paid those two guards, but it couldn't have been too handsome. I pay you millions, I could buy that bullet trillions of times over. But we don't want that, and it'd be a shame to have another man die in front of me. Mr. Kluvers, I don't want to hurt you. I want to build you. I'm giving you an election. All I want is a favor. When your elected, your going to support a charter that will go under the name of the Kinship Policy. You'll say that the people support it and therefore you do. I give you millions of dollars, all I want is a few words."

Keomora
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:16 pm

After a few minutes of preparing the pan, scrambling the eggs, and preparing the bacon, sausages, and hash browns she was met by three woman starring at her wide eyed.
"Good morning," Katherine said cheerfully, oblivious to the stunned servants as she finished making a strawberry and banana shake.
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:20 pm

Keomora wrote:After a few minutes of preparing the pan, scrambling the eggs, and preparing the bacon, sausages, and hash browns she was met by three woman starring at her wide eyed.
"Good morning," Katherine said cheerfully, oblivious to the stunned servants as she finished making a strawberry and banana shake.

One of the flustered trio spoke up "Mam, we appreciate this, but you did not have to do this. But thank you."

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:25 pm

Eutriston wrote:
Jahe Davmwoem wrote:"Well, it would be wasted money on your behalf, as the Lord Protector hates my opponent, as he has told me personally. But to avoid the rather inconvenient process that we would both go through, what is it you want?"

"Mr. Kluvers, I watched a man get shot dead by a single slug of metal. Have you ever witnessed that? To see the most powerful man in an entire nation overthrown by a total cost of just spare change? I don't know what Sonthers paid those two guards, but it couldn't have been too handsome. I pay you millions, I could buy that bullet trillions of times over. But we don't want that, and it'd be a shame to have another man die in front of me. Mr. Kluvers, I don't want to hurt you. I want to build you. I'm giving you an election. All I want is a favor. When your elected, your going to support a charter that will go under the name of the Kinship Policy. You'll say that the people support it and therefore you do. I give you millions of dollars, all I want is a few words."

"Words mean a lot, they set up expectations, a precedent for future actions" he said, again directly quoting Egnicht's book. "But if your policy is for the best, I will accept."

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:27 pm

Jahe Davmwoem wrote:
One of the flustered trio spoke up "Mam, we appreciate this, but you did not have to do this. But thank you."

"I am sorry about that..." Katherine said in apology, rubbing the back of her head," old habits die hard. But sit, eat. My guards will drive you crazy with their antics and there will be a chance that you may die." Her face turned serious at that, the remnant of the warrior she used to be before it morphed away.
"But enough of that, dig in!"
A few uncertain minutes past as they eat silently on the table. Katherine found it decent, not her best but certainly not her worst, an ordinary breakfast. She missed her mother's cooking, she inherited her fortitude and strength but not her culinary skill.
"I have a question for you three. Who uses this building? And is there any place in the town I could visit? Hospitals, orphanages?"
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:35 pm

Keomora wrote:
Jahe Davmwoem wrote:

"I am sorry about that..." Katherine said in apology, rubbing the back of her head," old habits die hard. But sit, eat. My guards will drive you crazy with their antics and there will be a chance that you may die." Her face turned serious at that, the remnant of the warrior she used to be before it morphed away.
"But enough of that, dig in!"
A few uncertain minutes past as they eat silently on the table. Katherine found it decent, not her best but certainly not her worst, an ordinary breakfast. She missed her mother's cooking, she inherited her fortitude and strength but not her culinary skill.
"I have a question for you three. Who uses this building? And is there any place in the town I could visit? Hospitals, orphanages?"

"This building is a residence of the lord protector. Go easy on him, his last moment with his beloved Alice was here. I am afraid he is hitting the firewine again. But speaking of Alice, there is the sunray project. It is an orphanage and school. It was where she worked until her unfortunate death."

Eutriston
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eutriston » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:56 pm

Jahe Davmwoem wrote:"Words mean a lot, they set up expectations, a precedent for future actions" he said, again directly quoting Egnicht's book. "But if your policy is for the best, I will accept."

"Thank you for the cooperation Mr. Kluvers, and the Jahenian People will thank you too. This will bring you into a new and brighter future than ever before. And before you go, if the press would like to know why your here, give them a different bone to pick at then what we've been discussing. Also, the Eutristinian Special Ops never left Highrock, I expect you won't share this meeting with anyone in the administration. Thank you Mr. Kluvers, and may god bless you and the people you will come to represent."

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:57 pm

Jahe Davmwoem wrote:
Keomora wrote:
"This building is a residence of the lord protector. Go easy on him, his last moment with his beloved Alice was here. I am afraid he is hitting the firewine again. But speaking of Alice, there is the sunray project. It is an orphanage and school. It was where she worked until her unfortunate death."

"Then I would like to go there," she said firmly, "after Breakfast of course."
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:59 pm

Eutriston wrote:
Jahe Davmwoem wrote:"Words mean a lot, they set up expectations, a precedent for future actions" he said, again directly quoting Egnicht's book. "But if your policy is for the best, I will accept."

"Thank you for the cooperation Mr. Kluvers, and the Jahenian People will thank you too. This will bring you into a new and brighter future than ever before. And before you go, if the press would like to know why your here, give them a different bone to pick at then what we've been discussing. Also, the Eutristinian Special Ops never left Highrock, I expect you won't share this meeting with anyone in the administration. Thank you Mr. Kluvers, and may god bless you and the people you will come to represent."

"Your welcome. And thank you for the honor of allowing me to be your guest. May God bless you to."

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:00 pm

Keomora wrote:
Jahe Davmwoem wrote:

"Then I would like to go there," she said firmly, "after Breakfast of course."

"Yes of course. You can take the Lord Protector's vehicle. I don't think he will be using it today."

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:15 pm

Stans Kluvers walked down the hallway, ready to answer the media's questions about his visit with King James. Not only could he avoid the subject as discussed, he could take huge liberty with his instructions. He could win the rousing support of the nationalists of Jahe Davmwoem, and make it appear to the nation that he had cross-spectrum support. Then he would have no opposition in getting his radical proposals pushed.

He stopped. The room was grand, the reporters many, but he had tunnel vision on the main camera, next to it the reporter from the Confederation Papers. Almost everyone now took their word for gospel. He must appeal to her.

She spoke up "Mr. Kluvers, with your visit, most are worried that you have established yourself as a puppet of Eutriston. We all know of Pondes's relations with King James. Why did you meet with him?"

"Well it is quite simple really mam. I demanded the meeting. I sat him down, and told him as the clear soon to be victor, he did not want to cross me. Once I got this across, I told him quite frankly, we as a nation, as a united people, demand reparations. He allowed his beef with our monarch to cloud his judgement, and he supported a tyrant, who killed many innocents.

Quite frankly, if he had no support, he would had withered away. At the most, he would have lasted a week, then he would have been begging to give the throne back, and gone back to writing music with his tail behind his legs. But James gave Pondes a lifeline, he became a willing host to a parasite who had lost touch with reality. And we as a nation demand justice. And we are very strong when we are united."

She looked at him, surprised. As the chief political analyst of the Confederation Papers, she had never expected the soft spoken Kluvers to give such a speech. Another man was surprised also. Handel bar mustache, with jesus tattooed on his arm, partially shaved head, and a holster on his hips. He was known as the Priest of Iron. His name was not known, but he was the most well known Imperial Supremacist.

He spoke up, firm. "So Mr. Kluvers, you who have spoken of acceptance, just now speaks of us being strong as a nation. Please explain."

Kluvers looked at him, and replied. "I believe that as a UNITED nation we will be strong. You are not a white supremacist, or a christian supremacist, but a nationalist. Image a strong nation, where the link between all citizens is forged with Iron. They do as they wish with their private lives, and devote their whole lives towards the collective that protects it. Stronger than those without this bond."

The priest of iron looked amazed. Not once had the right candidate said anything about the nation being superior. But the leftist candidate said it twice in a single night. "You sir, have my vote. I thank you for being a strong man in such week times."

The Confederation reporter also looked amazed. But not for the same reason. The "Imagine a strong nation" line, that was straight out of a book she had to read in a college philosophy class, Of a United Peace and Prosperity. She was not aware that Karl Egnichte had any remaining supporters, let alone ones who memorized his writings.

She wrote a note, reminding her to seek a private meeting with Kluvers. The press meeting ended, with everyone in the room sure that they had just talked with the man who would lead the next era of Jahe Davmwoem.

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Interesting Katherine thought to herself as she watched the speech on her phone. While she acknowledged that things just got harder her objectives were still more or less the same.
"Turn right in 100 meters," said the GPS in dutch, which she promptly followed. The streets of Liensbrock were small, reflecting the size of the town. So different then her home, or even Benezandria, the prosperous and sprawling city barely contained by the zoning laws.
Turning to her right she saw the Sunray Project, a pleasant building if a little worn down, square with many windows and murals. Her entourage has already secured the perimeter and she saw a woman standing outside waiting for her. A part of her was excited about this. Here she could be herself, not a sly politician or a diplomat, just a woman who wants to do good. With that in mind she opened the door and offered her hand for a greeting.
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:41 pm

Keomora wrote:Interesting Katherine thought to herself as she watched the speech on her phone. While she acknowledged that things just got harder her objectives were still more or less the same.
"Turn right in 100 meters," said the GPS in dutch, which she promptly followed. The streets of Liensbrock were small, reflecting the size of the town. So different then her home, or even Benezandria, the prosperous and sprawling city barely contained by the zoning laws.
Turning to her right she saw the Sunray Project, a pleasant building if a little worn down, square with many windows and murals. Her entourage has already secured the perimeter and she saw a woman standing outside waiting for her. A part of her was excited about this. Here she could be herself, not a sly politician or a diplomat, just a woman who wants to do good. With that in mind she opened the door and offered her hand for a greeting.

"Hello Katherine. I surly hope that you do not mind me using your name. It just reflects my hope that you can put away your title for a day, to help the children. They don't need an Empress or Prime Minister, they need a motherly figure."

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:46 pm

Jahe Davmwoem wrote:"Hello Katherine. I surly hope that you do not mind me using your name. It just reflects my hope that you can put away your title for a day, to help the children. They don't need an Empress or Prime Minister, they need a motherly figure."

"I understand." She replied with a small smile. "And it's nice to meet you... Madam?"
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:49 pm

Keomora wrote:
Jahe Davmwoem wrote:"Hello Katherine. I surly hope that you do not mind me using your name. It just reflects my hope that you can put away your title for a day, to help the children. They don't need an Empress or Prime Minister, they need a motherly figure."

"I understand." She replied with a small smile. "And it's nice to meet you... Madam?"

"Oh please, I prey that you will forgive my lack of manners. My name is Jannie." She seemed flustered at having forgot to say her name. "Do you... you wish to see the children first, or tour the building?"

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:56 pm

Jahe Davmwoem wrote:
"Oh please, I prey that you will forgive my lack of manners. My name is Jannie." She seemed flustered at having forgot to say her name. "Do you... you wish to see the children first, or tour the building?"

"I would like to see the children. And of course I have many questions, in part because my foundation helps many of orphans of my country and in the Western Isles. Does this orphanage give these children a safe and stable environment to grow? Are they happy here? What of the other orphanages?"
Last edited by Keomora on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:02 pm

Keomora wrote:
Jahe Davmwoem wrote:

"I would like to see the children. And of course I have many questions, in part because my foundation helps many of orphans of my country and in the Western Isles. Does this orphanage give these children a safe and stable environment to grow? Are they happy here? What of the other orphanages?"

"Yes, we strive to help children grow in a peaceful environment. We school them of course, but encourage them to play with each other, and we allow them to go out into the world also, with activities such as charity. We also sometimes house older children to, they usually just use this place as a base you could say, and go explore the city during the day. We believe older children, if they can handle themselves, are at the best when they individually discover the world on their own. We don't teach what to think, but how to think.

And they seem to be very happy. They can always talk to us if they are not, and a psychologist provides free services to the children every Saturday evening."

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:06 pm

Jahe Davmwoem wrote:
"Yes, we strive to help children grow in a peaceful environment. We school them of course, but encourage them to play with each other, and we allow them to go out into the world also, with activities such as charity. We also sometimes house older children to, they usually just use this place as a base you could say, and go explore the city during the day. We believe older children, if they can handle themselves, are at the best when they individually discover the world on their own. We don't teach what to think, but how to think.

And they seem to be very happy. They can always talk to us if they are not, and a psychologist provides free services to the children every Saturday evening."

"That's good. I remember visiting some Orphanages, looking all nice but in the inside were overcrowded, horrid places. It broke my heart seeing the hopelessness in the children's eyes. Thank the gods that this is not the case here."
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:10 pm

Keomora wrote:
Jahe Davmwoem wrote:

"That's good. I remember visiting some Orphanages, looking all nice but in the inside were overcrowded, horrid places. It broke my heart seeing the hopelessness in the children's eyes. Thank the gods that this is not the case here."

"We try at the very best to not overcrowd. Those that for whatever reason must stay at Liensbrook we understand, but if it gets to crowded, we move those that must be moved to other orphanages. The National Temple keeps a list of orphanages that are the best for the children, and we are proud to say that we top that list, and we cooperate with all of those on the list."

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Stans Kluvers had not a single moment of rest since he won the election. No, it has been meeting after meeting, some of them not official. Actually, most of them were not an official meeting. This one was no exception, but also it was. Most of them were formal meetings, either maintaining or expanding his inside networks. But this one was crucial to his plans. If he screwed this one up, it was over.

He walked into a lavishly decorated room. In it was a massive ornate desk, behind it was a well groomed man in a suit. His name mattered not, only what he could possible do.

Kluvers spoke with an air of confidence. "I have the power to destroy the mob, or allow it to grow as never before. I have information, that will serve of use to you, and plans. If you follow them and me to each last period, you will have power beyond your wildest dreams."

The suited man replied with a rather monotone voice "What is your price?"

"One billion Paems, upfront, no strings attached. In gold. After that, simply do what I ask of your organization. It won't ever be much, but it most certainly will not be legal."

The man made a wave of his hand. Two men walked out, and he beckoned Stans to follow him. They walked behind the men, and same to a basement. They opened an armored vehicle. It was filled with gold.

He spoke to Stans "You will have this one and one hundred more like it. For secrecy and security, they will be delivered separately over the next month."

Kluvers looked at him with a look of suppressed anger "You expect me to believe that you will hold your end of the deal?"

"I am willing to exchange a captive, to be returned once the last shipment is delivered."

Kluvers thought for a while. "That will work. Who?"

The suited man, without a hint of remorse, answered "My 5 year old son. I will tell him you are a relative, and he is going to visit with you. He won't fight."

"That will work."

They walked back up the stairs to his office. Kluvers saw the boy, young, innocent. Ironically, a force of evil had shielded the boy from the wars.

They arrived back into his office. "So, what is the information."

Kluvers looked at him. "I have inside information that Katherine is going to kill Sonthers. Some sort of feud between them and their families. I know you have connections. Take over. Get your control, and strike when he is dead. Then wait."

The suited man was not surprised. Sonthers was never one to lay on the down low, and he loved his feuds. But he had a question. "I must ask, why me. You could have gone to anyone else."

"That is for you to prove to me. I also have my first request. I want forged documents, proving a direct relationship between my family line and the extinct Veldmate line. I want it on my desk next week. Don't disappoint me."

He walked out, into the hallway. He walked up to the little boy. In a complete change of emotion, he smiled, and patted him on the head. "Hello son. I am your Uncle Stans. You will be spending the month with me."

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:42 pm

Sunray Project, Liensbrock
In the end Katherine had a pleasant time as she engaged in deep conversation with the matron and meeting the children. They were sweet, thankfully a little innocent of the horror of war and her attitude managed to sway those who have heard Pondes propaganda. Of course there was one or two constantly glaring but she ignored them. She was no stranger to people despising her. Looking at the time she returned to her place of lodging in order to prepare for the peace treaty.
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:53 pm

Keomora wrote:Sunray Project, Liensbrock
In the end Katherine had a pleasant time as she engaged in deep conversation with the matron and meeting the children. They were sweet, thankfully a little innocent of the horror of war and her attitude managed to sway those who have heard Pondes propaganda. Of course there was one or two constantly glaring but she ignored them. She was no stranger to people despising her. Looking at the time she returned to her place of lodging in order to prepare for the peace treaty.

Luckily the Lord Protector was up and running by then... well mostly. It would take him a day before the effects of the firewine fully stopped. But he was his normal friendly self, which was what mattered most. He saw Katherine, and walked up to her. With very slightly noticeable slurring, he asked "Well, did you enjoy yourself at the orphanage?"

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:01 pm

Jahe Davmwoem wrote:
Luckily the Lord Protector was up and running by then... well mostly. It would take him a day before the effects of the firewine fully stopped. But he was his normal friendly self, which was what mattered most. He saw Katherine, and walked up to her. With very slightly noticeable slurring, he asked "Well, did you enjoy yourself at the orphanage?"

"Good enough," she answered" the children were wonderful and the orphanage state of the art. Now were is the Archream of Eutriston?"
For Peace and Honor.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents