NATION

PASSWORD

Imperial Coup and C6/Jahe War IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Jahe Davmwoem wrote:The Bio-Warfare Unit rode in a few trucks in the Carpestan border area with no issues. The saran attacks had caught their soldiers all off guard.

They rode with one of their anthrax containers, and they wore their complete gear and masks with oxygen tanks. The item used to spread the anthrax was basically like a flamethrower, but rather than flames it pumped out air, which before hand picked up the anthrax in the container, hooked to the bottom of the gun.

Soon they pointed the gun out on of the trucks, and began shooting the anthrax out. They were not trying to kill anyone... this time. They were ordered to use the anthrax to create a "Dead zone", an area impossible to pass due to the anthrax, over the whole border. It would take several containers and all day, possibly the next day, to do it.

The job was finally done.

One spoke up "Why did we do that with that strain. One designed to linger but die off after 3 days. It is a waste."

Another Answered "They only want a temporary wall, to last until real walls are built up by the engineers."

Keomora
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:43 pm

"This is the only way. If you shoot yourself your country will become the largest battleground your country has ever seen. But if you remain alive you are an alternative... a light in a sea of darkness. We are not going to sugarcoat it. Blood will be spilled it. But it's up to you to ensure that Jahe has a future. Because it will not have one without you, or with Piet Pondes in power.
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:38 pm

Keomora wrote:"This is the only way. If you shoot yourself your country will become the largest battleground your country has ever seen. But if you remain alive you are an alternative... a light in a sea of darkness. We are not going to sugarcoat it. Blood will be spilled it. But it's up to you to ensure that Jahe has a future. Because it will not have one without you, or with Piet Pondes in power.

"What do you propose?"

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:50 pm

"We need you to give us a second speech which will contain two versions. One version which will be given to congress that a more polite language. The second speech however will be sent to Jahe that practically orders us to liberate Jahe for you. Or do you have anythong better in mind? Because if yo do please say it. We are not of your cultures, we may have researched it but some aspects still seem strange to us."
For Peace and Honor.

Eutriston
Envoy

Founded: Jun 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Eutriston » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:05 pm

"You've gotten through the channels yet?" said William.

"Just about sir, let me just find the address," said Debra. A little known attribute of the King's Secretary was her extreme knowledge of computers. It's why William kept a secretary in the first place. To provide service he himself could not do.

"You always impress me with how wonderful you are with these," said William.

"Don't flatter me William," Debra said as she pressed the enter button, upon which she continued, "Pick up the phone. It should have gone through to her. The network was a little tougher than usually, but nothing too much."

"Thank you," said William as he proceeded to pick up the phone, "Hello Katherine. This is King William James speaking. I've come to propose a small matter between the two players of this game."
Capitalism is Much Superior Commie
No Nationstates Stats Used
Proud Member of The Western Isles
Former Member of the Information Committee of The Western Isles
Former Senator of The Western Isles
Former Chief Justice of the Western Isles

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:21 pm

"Good evening. Congratulations on your victory in your legislative. Now what do you propose?" She asked cutting straight to the point.
For Peace and Honor.

Eutriston
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eutriston » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:28 pm

"As you already know recently we have sent our navy out to deal with the war regarding Jahe. I do not want to see these ships return to my shores until either they are all sunken or they've sunken all of the enemy. Now, in order to prevent them from returning, I need you to agree to a cease fire. That way we can avoid premature death. Furthermore, heated negotiations could take place. Other than this, I need a general promise from you that you won't attack our oilers if we send them out there"
Last edited by Eutriston on Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:38 pm

"As long as your ships do not molest our forces on the islands we control then go ahead, we will not shoot your oilers. But there is one thing to make the ceasefire easier."
For Peace and Honor.

Eutriston
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eutriston » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:39 pm

"Katherine, what islands are you speaking of? Your territory? And what would make it easier?"

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:47 pm

"The naval HQ and Albert Nature Reserve. And they're not my territory... they're more like a temporary loan from Markus. And to answer the last question I would recommend that your ships stay in Bys who have graciously agreed to harbour your ships until we negotiate for peace or everything falls apart and we are back at pointing rifles and other; shooting each other until we're dead."
For Peace and Honor.

Eutriston
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eutriston » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:51 pm

"I don't believe Nature Reserves are supposed to be used as military bases, much too the contrary. Secondly, I need a non-conditional agreement you will not attack our oilers, they have heavy civilian crews."

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:55 pm

"They're not I admit. However what is done is done. We will not fire upon those ships. But we need to confirm that they are not smuggling anything extra. And why are you sending oilers?"
For Peace and Honor.

Eutriston
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eutriston » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:00 pm

"So they can remain self-sustainable for extended amounts of time. Like I said, I don't want them turning back. And to my knowledge, the only thing that can be carried on those ships is oil."

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:06 pm

"Alright. But the offer where your ships remain in Bys stands. This fullfills our quota of not turning your ships back, and keeping a force of over 30,000 in a safe non-hostile environment, were they can be safely resupplied."
For Peace and Honor.

Eutriston
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eutriston » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:08 pm

"I'll take the offer into account. For now though, all I must know is if you agree to a cease-fire for the next two weeks?"

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:17 pm

"I would like your answer now. We cannot agree on a ceasefire if both of our fleets are in the same waters. One side, maybe even both sides might get too trigger happy. After this negotiations can continue in peace. Who knows perhaps we can settle this peacefully without sending our ships to the bottom of the sea."
For Peace and Honor.

Eutriston
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eutriston » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:19 pm

"What about this. We will not cross into Jahenian waters, and you will not move out of Jahenian waters. If negotiations fail, the deal falls through. The agreement on the oilers remains though. And one more thing; how do I know that you aren't lying?"

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:29 pm

"How do I know you're not lying. However I will satisfy your question in that I'm not lying because that would be a diplomatic suicide. In addition I have to counteroffer, your ships remain in Bys. Your oilers arrive in Jahe unharmed. However need to leave Jahenian waters to restock in To Quoc. Everything else can be worked on during the week... sounds good. And I apologize about these terms, I need to present them not only to my country's parliament but to To Quoc and the rest of C6.
For Peace and Honor.

Eutriston
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eutriston » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:31 pm

Keomora wrote:"How do I know you're not lying. However I will satisfy your question in that I'm not lying because that would be a diplomatic suicide. In addition I have to counteroffer, your ships remain in Bys. Your oilers arrive in Jahe unharmed. However need to leave Jahenian waters to restock in To Quoc. Everything else can be worked on during the week... sounds good. And I apologize about these terms, I need to present them not only to my country's parliament but to To Quoc and the rest of C6.

"That is fine. Thank you for the conversation Katherine."

The Grand Force
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Force » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:15 pm

In a message sent to keomora.
Dear Honorable Katharine of Keomora, this is High lord General Alex Thomson commander of the Grand Force's army. The Grand Force has sent all the troops, ships and machines it will for right now (check my fact book about that) I await word from you about the plan for the war if it comes the navy is docked in Vargosa with the army.
The Western Isles member.

Eutriston
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eutriston » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Things had changed rather dramatically. The country has been in a bit of a shock the last few days, they didn't have the knowledge to do otherwise. William did. And he wasn't surprised at all. Sitting in the garden of the Palace of Ambridge, William felt quite at peace. Very tranquil. Very calm. Stark contrast to what he had been feeling for the past few weeks. Although he did not want to admit it, the stress of the situation had been weighing on him hardly. His reward, his light at the end of the tunnel, it seemed to be getting further and further away with each day.

As he leaned back in his chair and took a sip from his tea, a cup which had been giving off immense steam in the cold morning weather every Eutristinian woke up to, he thought of what he could do. Maybe he could convince Markus to withdraw his comments of severance of ties? No, he thought, the Keomorans have too much control of their little puppet for him to resist so boldly. That obviously wouldn't work, but maybe if he could get Markus's supporters to switch allegiances. That's definitely something they would do, he thought. Throughout the whole venture, it had become extremely apparent the Jahenian peoples were stubborn, hard-headed, and chaotic individuals. There seemed to be no solution.

And so he let go of the thought, took another sip of the tea, and leaned back in the chair. Looking off at the hedges, he could see the sun barely seeping through their leaves, and being immediately disseminated into the fogs that surrounded.

"Quite a view, isn't it darling?" William said as he turned to an empty chair. The chair was a quaint one, made of woven woods stained a deep brown. The padding had small flowers printed onto them, and behind the flowers a hedge. Beyond that, a barely visible and faded sun rose.

There was no response. There hadn't been for the last eight years. He knew he'd lost her. Yet every morning, at 5:47 AM, William rose to watch the sunrise. To remember. To grieve. Now, more than ever, it hurt him. The conflict had only added to the draining of his emotions. Now, as he sat there, hurting from all the things that had happened to him, a thought sprang into his mind. One he'd gone out his way to try and avoid. But now, more than ever, it seemed the only solution.

The sun rose over the hedge, spreading light onto both him and the palace behind him. He looked at it, then looked on the sun on the chair, and he knew he must do it. The sun had rose, he had grieved, and now it was time to go to work. He got up, lifted the empty tea cup from the table before him, and with a final look at the sun rising, he opened the door to the palace, walked in, and tried to develop a version of his thought that would appeal to the committee.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Louwrens gulped down his, well... he had lost count of how many glasses it had been. He had briefly gotten off the drink, but day after day of Pondes's nonsense gave him an excuse to drink. However, he had to play the role of a supporter. Yes, he led an underground network, but if he disappeared, Pondes would know something was up. He even had to speak with the man on a few occasions.

Luckily tonight was not a political gathering, but a gathering of Highrocks new elite. He had to talk to a man named Grieg Sonther, who despite having no moral compass whatsoever (Louwrens saw him with no less than 5 women that night, even though that was not something past his abilities either) and allegations of being in the illegal slave trade, his support for Pondes had earned him a top spot in the new military-industrial complex that was forming. Grieg openly shared (under the influence of a bottle) that arms were going to buyers around the world with a no questions asked policy, and many radicals and dictators most likely were his customers.

After the event was over, he went to a man who only called himself CyberWolf. He is a brilliant hacker, underground because of his liberal agenda. Louwrens, despite not agreeing with most of his things, had paid him to set up an untraceable communications system that would extend to Keomora. After a quick exchange of a bundle of bills, CyberWolf tells him that it is ready.

They walk for half an hour to get to the abandoned warehouse.

"It won't reach their capital, I could only make it extend to a military base of theirs on the border."

"That will work just fine."

He turned on the signal, and set an audio file of "This is Louwrens, Baron of Highrock, Civilian Director. If any Keomoran personnel are receiving this, please forward the signal to your Empress." on repeat, and prayed for a response.

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:00 pm

"Ma'am... you got a radio call. It got forwarded from Kavu... and it originates from Highrock from someone named CyberWolf."
A rare smiled formed on Katherine's face as she recognized the name and had a reason to leave the rather boring dinner she was forced to attend. Walking with her Secretary they entered a secure room.
"So... took you long enough to contact me Louwrence."
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:04 pm

"Well, sorry to disappoint, but you are lucky to have gotten me sober."

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:11 pm

"Well good to hear. How are you? And how is CyberWolf? Still the same grouchy, paranoid bastard? Geez how did you contact him... last of what I heard is that he died. I swear to god if he gave you his name I will tear his head off." She ranted, still excited that the renowned hacker was alive and currently an asset.
For Peace and Honor.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents