NATION

PASSWORD

Imperial Coup and C6/Jahe War IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Imperial Coup and C6/Jahe War IC

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:27 pm

Coup/Pondes War IC OOC Here

POST IN OOC FIRST.

CLOSED TO EVERYONE WHO IS NOT IN ONE OF THE TWO ALLIANCES. DON'T TAG HERE EITHER (Feel free to Tag the OOC and use the link to get here.)

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:32 pm

Baron Cornelis, shaking, picked up his phone. By the Grace of everything holy, he got Markus to agree. But did he throw a fit. He only agreed because it was at Carpestan's border, the "most respectable" C6 nation according to him.

He put in her number and called, praying for an answer.

Keomora
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:34 pm

"What time?" Asked Katherine without missing a beat when picking up.
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:37 pm

Keomora wrote:"What time?" Asked Katherine without missing a beat when picking up.

"Now, if you can. I told him you were on your way, because I knew it would make him accept due to his gentlemanly nature. Which he DOES have, he is just not great at showing it most of the time."

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:39 pm

"Just give me the time... the clock is ticking..."
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:40 pm

Keomora wrote:"Just give me the time... the clock is ticking..."

" Within a few hours."

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:41 pm

I'll be there in an hour"
Last edited by Keomora on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Keomora wrote:I'll be there in an hour"

"Thank you". He hung up.

He sat on one of the seats of the helicopter. His cousin sat across from him, still looking quite angry. Angela did her best to calm him down, God knows how she does it.

Vincent Pax sat next to the Baron, still uncomfortable with what he was about to do.

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:49 pm

Katherine was amused... she got the timing wrong since she arrived three minutes early. Sittin down she enjoyed a cup of coffee before she heard the telltale sound of a chopper."
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:54 pm

Keomora wrote:Katherine was amused... she got the timing wrong since she arrived three minutes early. Sittin down she enjoyed a cup of coffee before she heard the telltale sound of a chopper."

Markus and Angela, holding hands, were the first of. He still looked mad, but was acting calmer. The Baron was next, Followed by Mr. Pax, with his bald head and well kept white beard. He did not know if Katherine knew who he was.

Carpestan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carpestan » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:57 pm

Meanwhile in Carpestan, one man's fall from grace was about to let loose the hounds of hell.
The Western Isles: My Proud Hometown

Classical Liberal (Fiscal Conservative, Social Libertarian)

Our Constitution

Power is such a fascinating thing...for one to hold, to observe...and to grieve its many abuses.

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:58 pm

What is taking so long she thought as she started reading the latest edition of Playboy.
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:00 pm

Keomora wrote:What is taking so long she thought as she started reading the latest edition of Playboy.

They walked into the hut.

"Katherine Karma, I assume you have a good reason for calling me here like this?" asked Markus.

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:01 pm

"Yep" she said without looking up.
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Keomora wrote:"Yep" she said without looking up.

"Please tell, your majesty" replied Markus, with huge sarcasm.

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:06 pm

"Be nice or I am just going to waste your time by starring at big fat American tits."
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:11 pm

Keomora wrote:"Be nice or I am just going to waste your time by starring at big fat American tits."

He looked at the magazine "Louwrens, you brought me to speak with a God Damned Teenage Whore! I am usually pretty open to your ideas, but this fucking mee..."

Louwrens, chuckling, interupted him. "Katherine, please just cut to the point. I spent hours trying to convince him to come to you."

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:15 pm

"Aw no fun... and I am no whore my pussy and ass is not for sale" she pouted" and I am thirty. Well we are all gathered here to prevent one thing: war. And as of now I am one of the few people left in power actively trying to stop any escalation which is hard."
She looks to the left. "And what is he doing here?"
Last edited by Keomora on Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:20 pm

Keomora wrote:"Aw no fun... and I am no whore my pussy and ass is not for sale" she pouted" and I am thirty. Well we are all gathered here to prevent one thing: war. And as of now I am one of the few people left in power actively trying to stop any escalation which is hard."
She looks to the left. "And what is he doing here?"

"A refugee"

"Mam, I am Vincent Pax. I am a government Statist. I request permission to temporarily stay in your nation. Markus has given me permission, and I do this because I believe there is a price on my head."

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:24 pm

"Why would one of the top statists have a price on his head... and then have his monarch willingly hand him over to his sworn enemy. I smell a story. What's really going on?"
For Peace and Honor.

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:47 pm

Carpestan wrote:Meanwhile in Carpestan, one man's fall from grace was about to let loose the hounds of hell.

"Target in sight" said Special Team Leader Hodgen, "What do we do?"
"Watch him... if he does.anything stupid kill him... and nake sure the Carpestani's can't tie it to us..."
"Yes sir" answered Hodgens.
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:14 am

Keomora wrote:"Why would one of the top statists have a price on his head... and then have his monarch willingly hand him over to his sworn enemy. I smell a story. What's really going on?"

Markus, surprisingly calm now, replied with "You are my sworn enemy, that is correct. So why should I tell you the affairs of my nation?"

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:27 am

"Because you are wasting time and I feel uncomfortable letting your pregnant wife stand for this entire period. Louwrence be a gentlemen and give Angela the chair to your left."
Last edited by Keomora on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:59 am

Keomora wrote:"Because you are wasting time and I feel uncomfortable letting your pregnant wife stand for this entire period. Louwrence be a gentlemen and give Angela the chair to your left."

He gave Angela the chair, and she sat down.

Vincent spoke up. "Ah yes, you demonstrate a classical superiority complex. You do not wish to give away your own insecurity, so you change the subject with a superior air. You quickly linked it to Angela's pregnancy, so I assume that you have a young child? I will take a wild guess and say daughter? Your motherly instinct shows quite a bit."

"Vincent..." Louwrence tried to interrupt him, but he continued, overlooking the fact that he spoke.

"You also play a delicate game. One does not maintain such a large alliance easily. You brought in friends, yes, but you also fear their enemies, even more so their friends. I guess the Buddhist alliance has you worried, with their combined military might and erratic nature?"

"MR. PAX" said Markus very sternly, "I do not think that Katherine needs you to explain herself to her." He was internally worried that Katherine would see his skills now, despite the fact he had done it to help his Emperor. "My apologies, he can't help himself, everything is like a puzzle to him, and he talks to himself."

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:12 pm

"I am not stupid Markus... I know why Vincent is really here. Very well that was to be expected but really if we want to get anything done I need that information. Specifically if you still have control of your... government."
For Peace and Honor.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents