NATION

PASSWORD

UCI intervention(OOC|Closed|MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chkalovsk
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk » Tue May 31, 2016 4:06 am

Vulkata wrote:
Neo Philippine Empire wrote:hue dayum

If you want to improve your military and place your current weaponry into the museum, sign the military-economic treaty with me.

I got some Vietnam war vehicles and weapons with me that good for you guys?

Chkalovsk wrote:If you are using WW2 tech... I assume I could sink your carriers by simply dropping a rock on them?

My navy has some made up ships so nah

Is a Roosevelt carrier similar to the CVN-71?
Union State of Chkalovsk―Союзное государство Чкаловске―Soyuznoye Gosudarstvo Chkalovske
This nation does not reflect my political views

Call me Chally
I'm Female
I'm 16 years old
I'm Russian (I have other traces of East/South Slav in me)
I live in London
Kik/Snapchat: RussianInfidel
Capitalism > Communism
Right Wing > Left Wing
Inequality > Social Justice
Laeuwen wrote:*pours bleach in eyes, lights a match, and puts said match in both eyeballs, subsequently burning my eyes out*

Communist Xomaniax wrote:I believe Merkel has expressed interest in Syria taking Britain's place.

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 4:07 am

Vulkata wrote:
Neo Philippine Empire wrote:hue dayum

If you want to improve your military and place your current weaponry into the museum, sign the military-economic treaty with me.

I got some Vietnam war vehicles and weapons with me that good for you guys?

Sign a treaty and you will get 21st century vehicles.
THE GRAND REPUBLIC OF MAHARLIKA

Esgonia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Tue May 31, 2016 4:09 am

Neo Philippine Empire wrote:
Vulkata wrote:I got some Vietnam war vehicles and weapons with me that good for you guys?

I could already feel the logistic and training nightmares.
It'd probably be like training the ANA.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Tue May 31, 2016 4:10 am

Honestly let's agree on this, if Vulkata insists on WW2 weapons any foreign intervention and they'll be dead.

It's a heroic era, yes, but wake up, they don't have shit on modern day gear.
Last edited by Singaporean Transhumans on Tue May 31, 2016 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
SYNCRETIC COMBINE - SINKRETIČKE KOMBINAT
Factbook - Trobojka
JEDNOM ZAUVEK - ARMIJA SINKOMSKA

Chkalovsk
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk » Tue May 31, 2016 4:13 am

Singaporean Transhumans wrote:Honestly let's agree on this, if Vulkata insists on WW2 weapons any foreign intervention and they'll be dead.

It's a heroic era, yes, but wake up, they don't have shit on modern day gear.

^^

I want to get involved but my T-14's, T-90's and T-84M's would be overkill on poor Vulkata's armoured components.
Union State of Chkalovsk―Союзное государство Чкаловске―Soyuznoye Gosudarstvo Chkalovske

Call me Chally
I'm Female
I'm 16 years old
I live in London
Capitalism > Communism
Right Wing > Left Wing
Laeuwen wrote:*pours bleach in eyes, lights a match, and puts said match in both eyeballs, subsequently burning my eyes out*

Communist Xomaniax wrote:I believe Merkel has expressed interest in Syria taking Britain's place.

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 4:13 am

Esgonia wrote:
Neo Philippine Empire wrote:Sign a treaty and you will get 21st century vehicles.

I could already feel the logistic and training nightmares.

For starters, the treaty gives mutual benefit.

-Economic freedom for the Águila Corporation
-He can only buy weapons from me but with the incentive of a 25% discount and ofc its 21st centyry hi-tech shet. ;)

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Tue May 31, 2016 4:14 am

Esgonia wrote:I could already feel the logistic and training nightmares.

For starters, the treaty gives mutual benefit.

-He can only buy weapons from me but with the incentive of a 25% discount and ofc its 21st centyry hi-tech shet. ;)

Hey no violation of sovereignty and independence of UCI members
Factbook - Trobojka

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 4:15 am

Singaporean Transhumans wrote:
Neo Philippine Empire wrote:For starters, the treaty gives mutual benefit.

Hey no violation of sovereignty and independence of UCI members

I had no idea.
Gotta join this UCI thingy.

Vulkata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Tue May 31, 2016 4:16 am

Vulkata wrote:I got some Vietnam war vehicles and weapons with me that good for you guys?

Here's the reason why i think I'm better off with WW2 upgraded tanks

1)It's cheap-It's the end of the war and Vulkata knows how to mass produce this babies, this is the last country(more or less well have Atteria and they have a spit PMT and MT military)to use tanks like the Sherman.

2)Vulkatan's grew to love this-Everyone who was trained and taught in Military school knows how to drive a Sherman tank and Tiger and etc, giving a baby something like a pencil and a notebook and s/he can't even write yet. You're giving us Vulkatan's even less of a chance

3)I'm arrogant-Self explanatory plus I'm too lazy to re-write my Factbook but to make everyone happy how about you just lend us the modern tanks,teach us and we'll return them to you? Though by that time they're either scrap metal or bullets
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Tue May 31, 2016 4:17 am

Chkalovsk wrote:

My navy has some made up ships so nah

Is a Roosevelt carrier similar to the CVN-71?

Yeah but i was thinking when i made that with one runway(I didn't study) and the Mufasa a little more upgraded
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Tue May 31, 2016 4:17 am

Vulkata wrote:
Neo Philippine Empire wrote:Sign a treaty and you will get 21st century vehicles.

1)It's cheap-It's the end of the war and Vulkata knows how to mass produce this babies, this is the last country(more or less well have Atteria and they have a spit PMT and MT military)to use tanks like the Sherman.

2)Vulkatan's grew to love this-Everyone who was trained and taught in Military school knows how to drive a Sherman tank and Tiger and etc, giving a baby something like a pencil and a notebook and s/he can't even write yet. You're giving us Vulkatan's even less of a chance

3)I'm arrogant-Self explanatory plus I'm too lazy to re-write my Factbook but to make everyone happy how about you just lend us the modern tanks,teach us and we'll return them to you? Though by that time they're either scrap metal or bullets

Are you being serious or sarcastic?

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Tue May 31, 2016 4:18 am

1) So you spent no time trying to innovate and come up with anything close to a T-55 (much better) or a M48 (I hear of that less but its probs good based on viet performance)
2) Again, WW2 was a heroic era, but you need to realize such days are already far behind us.
3) um k then
Factbook - Trobojka

Chkalovsk
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk » Tue May 31, 2016 4:19 am

Vulkata wrote:

Point 1 is irrelevant as a Sherman would be useless against something like an Abram's, or an Armata. You are just going to idk whats the word, its suicide basically. Point 2 and 3 I get.

Call me Chally
I'm Female
I'm 16 years old
I live in London
Capitalism > Communism
Right Wing > Left Wing

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Tue May 31, 2016 4:19 am

Vulkata wrote:Here's the reason why i think I'm better off with WW2 upgraded tanks

Are you being serious or sarcastic?

Nah.

Oh jeez sorry for giving everyone of you a headache
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Tue May 31, 2016 4:19 am

Vulkata wrote:1)It's cheap-It's the end of the war and Vulkata knows how to mass produce this babies, this is the last country(more or less well have Atteria and they have a spit PMT and MT military)to use tanks like the Sherman.

1.) Still does not change the fact that it's ineffective and horribly outdated, plus the fact that their guns probably won't pen most modern tanks makes your Shermans mere "hit me" signs.

2.) That does not matter when a modern tank shell hits your inferior tank and killing all of your tank crews.

3.) *leases old FV4201 tanks*
Last edited by Esgonia on Tue May 31, 2016 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.

Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Tue May 31, 2016 4:21 am

Alright fine but with the new tanks the tank crews are going to have a bad time learning the manual
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Chkalovsk
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk » Tue May 31, 2016 4:21 am

Esgonia wrote:3.) *leases old FV4201 tanks*

(Now thats one sexy tank)

Call me Chally
I'm Female
I'm 16 years old
I live in London
Capitalism > Communism
Right Wing > Left Wing

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Tue May 31, 2016 4:21 am

We also need to combat the idea anything from a heroic age can be considered 'immortal'.

Vulkata wrote:Alright fine but with the new tanks the tank crews are going to have a bad time learning the manual

NMFP
Factbook - Trobojka

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Tue May 31, 2016 4:21 am

Chkalovsk wrote:
Esgonia wrote:3.) *leases old FV4201 tanks*

(Now thats one sexy tank)

Agree
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Tue May 31, 2016 4:22 am

Vulkata wrote:Alright fine but with the new tanks the tank crews are going to have a bad time learning the manual

That's why there are instructors, fam.

Chkalovsk
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk » Tue May 31, 2016 4:23 am

Just before I put an app up, would someone mind telling me a little bit more about the background to this event? I am confused as to who is fighting/intervening/what not against who.

Call me Chally
I'm Female
I'm 16 years old
I live in London
Capitalism > Communism
Right Wing > Left Wing

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Tue May 31, 2016 4:24 am

Chkalovsk wrote:Just before I put an app up, would someone mind telling me a little bit more about the background to this event? I am confused as to who is fighting/intervening/what not against who.

Some time ago New Colishi or some shit (our OPFOR) split from Vulkata to become a communist country.

This year they celebrated said event with a nuke in the sea, and Vulkata decided to invade them because, well, reasons
Factbook - Trobojka

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Tue May 31, 2016 4:27 am

Chkalovsk wrote:Just before I put an app up, would someone mind telling me a little bit more about the background to this event? I am confused as to who is fighting/intervening/what not against who.

Some time ago New Colishi or some shit (our OPFOR) split from Vulkata to become a communist country.

This year they celebrated said event with a nuke in the sea, and Vulkata decided to invade them because, well, reasons

Hey try getting nuke every year to celebrate your rogue nation Communisasion

Also they celebrate the February Revolution and that event forces them to make nukes
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Tue May 31, 2016 4:28 am

Nice job Stigy.

Have a small reward of a million Dollars
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Tue May 31, 2016 4:30 am

Vulkata wrote:
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:Some time ago New Colishi or some shit (our OPFOR) split from Vulkata to become a communist country.

Nice job Stigy.

Have a small reward of a million Dollars

How the fuck am I associated with Top Gear
Factbook - Trobojka

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents