NATION

PASSWORD

The Crimson War [OoC Thread]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Sat May 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Actually, New Azura is most likely going to sit this one out, unfortunately. The stakes are too high, because there's ODECON nations skimming about, and the last thing you guys want is for a Conglomerate-ODECON War on YOUR soil.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Ewa beach
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Sat May 22, 2010 2:05 pm

New Azura wrote:Actually, New Azura is most likely going to sit this one out, unfortunately. The stakes are too high, because there's ODECON nations skimming about, and the last thing you guys want is for a Conglomerate-ODECON War on YOUR soil.

Why would they be on our soil?
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH
POPULATION CAP: 41,326,984
Can you move like Bernie?

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Sat May 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Ewa beach wrote:
New Azura wrote:Actually, New Azura is most likely going to sit this one out, unfortunately. The stakes are too high, because there's ODECON nations skimming about, and the last thing you guys want is for a Conglomerate-ODECON War on YOUR soil.

Well, some of Albrante's allies are in ODECON. I'm in the Conglomerate. The Conglomerate and ODECON are technically in a state of war right now, which means the second forces of ODECON touch New Azuran interests, or the second I blast Slazenagara's shipping, there goes the whole ballgame.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Ewa beach
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Sat May 22, 2010 2:29 pm

New Azura wrote:
Ewa beach wrote:

Well, some of Albrante's allies are in ODECON. I'm in the Conglomerate. The Conglomerate and ODECON are technically in a state of war right now, which means the second forces of ODECON touch New Azuran interests, or the second I blast Slazenagara's shipping, there goes the whole ballgame.

Ahh...well, you should probably go before another huge butt alliance war starts out...oh good times...
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Sat May 22, 2010 2:31 pm

Ewa beach wrote:
New Azura wrote:
Ewa beach wrote:

Ahh...well, you should probably go before another huge butt alliance war starts out...oh good times...

Yeah. I'll offer my services as a peace delegate for now. If something changes between ODECON and the Conglomerate, I'll holler at ya.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER

— Controlled Nations —

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Ewa beach
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Sat May 22, 2010 2:33 pm

New Azura wrote:
Ewa beach wrote:
New Azura wrote:
Ewa beach wrote:

Yeah. I'll offer my services as a peace delegate for now. If something changes between ODECON and the Conglomerate, I'll holler at ya.

Gotcha.
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH

LINTYLAND
Minister

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Sat May 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Since we got this all done with, can we get going with the RP now?
14:12 Solm Black people shouldn't be on NS

I makeTitles!!!
Pew! Pewwwwwww! Explosion!!!

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Sat May 22, 2010 3:37 pm

LINTYLAND wrote:Since we got this all done with, can we get going with the RP now?

Oh, don't worry, mate. I'm coming for you soon.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER

— Controlled Nations —

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Albrante
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Sat May 22, 2010 4:18 pm

New Azura wrote:
Ewa beach wrote:

Well, some of Albrante's allies are in ODECON.

They Are :blink:
I didn't know that :lol2:
The Ambrosian Kingdom of the Crown and People of Albrante
------------Fortuna-Supra-Prospectum-Sita-Est-------------

Ewa beach
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Sat May 22, 2010 6:17 pm

LINTYLAND wrote:Since we got this all done with, can we get going with the RP now?

We can, once Albrante and Slaz reply to my artillery bombardment.
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH

Albrante
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Sun May 23, 2010 2:09 am

Ewa beach wrote:

We can, once Albrante and Slaz reply to my artillery bombardment.

Sorry, I havn't posted nor even looked at the Rp for a while... I'll get on to that :oops:

Albrante
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Sun May 23, 2010 2:13 am

That was it, the shots were fired, the enemy must've heard 'em. So in fear of getting shot himself, he continued to shoot up the area around him. Killing over 40 enemy soldiers, never stopping to reload, just picking up other weapons from the dead until all the ammunition was spent.

A bit of a godmod. He sounds more like a Terminator that an officer :)

Also can I have some stats on your artillery? Caliber and Shell Type for figuring casualties and also weather they are self propelled, rocket and/or towed?

I assume you will use either the M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System or the M109 howitzer as mentioned in your military factbook.
Last edited by Albrante on Sun May 23, 2010 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ewa beach
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Sun May 23, 2010 5:28 am

Albrante wrote:
That was it, the shots were fired, the enemy must've heard 'em. So in fear of getting shot himself, he continued to shoot up the area around him. Killing over 40 enemy soldiers, never stopping to reload, just picking up other weapons from the dead until all the ammunition was spent.

Also can I have some stats on your artillery? Caliber and Shell Type for figuring casualties and also weather they are self propelled, rocket and/or towed?

I assume you will use either the M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System or the M109 howitzer as mentioned in your military factbook.

Haha, the whole NEB war is gonna be full of stuff like that. 40 was a bit much, but meh...not like I care, they all died anyway. The NEB war, well I wouldn't consider it an actual war, it's pretty much just a massacre of both sides.

I'll have some stats up maybe later today (I just woke up), and yea, I use the artillery pieces stated in my factbook but I also have others that I'll post with the stats.
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Sun May 23, 2010 8:09 am

Albrante, the southern part of Alison is laced with mines.

I makeTitles!!!

Ewa beach
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Sun May 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Ewa beach wrote:
Albrante wrote:

Haha, the whole NEB war is gonna be full of stuff like that. 40 was a bit much, but meh...not like I care, they all died anyway. The NEB war, well I wouldn't consider it an actual war, it's pretty much just a massacre of both sides.

I'll have some stats up maybe later today (I just woke up), and yea, I use the artillery pieces stated in my factbook but I also have others that I'll post with the stats.

Alright, well here it goes, I'm just gonna post the links to them:
M270 MLRS
M109 Howitzer
ARCHER Artillery System
M198 Howitzer

My men on the outskirts of Eden are firing mortars, don't know if it's gonna do much damage:
Dragon Fire
M120 Mortar

And as/if we progress into Eden, I'll probably be using this because of it's lightweight capabilities:
M777 Howitzer
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH

Albrante
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Thu May 27, 2010 3:14 am

Ewa beach wrote:
Ewa beach wrote:
Albrante wrote:

Alright, well here it goes, I'm just gonna post the links to them:
M270 MLRS
M109 Howitzer
ARCHER Artillery System
M198 Howitzer

My men on the outskirts of Eden are firing mortars, don't know if it's gonna do much damage:
Dragon Fire
M120 Mortar

And as/if we progress into Eden, I'll probably be using this because of it's lightweight capabilities:
M777 Howitzer

Dang you need to standardize your stuff, your mechanics must get mightily confused :)

Linty wrote:Albrante, the southern part of Alison is laced with mines.

Now how was I supposed to know that? You didn't post IC, OoC or even SIC :)
Can I get some specs on your mines? Like model, weight and concentration.

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Thu May 27, 2010 4:37 pm

i did post it IC
"We got a whole mess of Slazenegara ASLAVS moving up on us, but they should run into our anti-tank mines in a couple of minutes. When that happens

And im using russian TM-83 off route mines. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TM-83_mine

I makeTitles!!!

Albrante
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Fri May 28, 2010 1:53 am

LINTYLAND wrote:i did post it IC
"We got a whole mess of Slazenegara ASLAVS moving up on us, but they should run into our anti-tank mines in a couple of minutes. When that happens

And im using russian TM-83 off route mines. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TM-83_mine

Lol I missed that my apologies :)
Also you really did your research, thats a pretty meaty mine :)

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Fri May 28, 2010 9:02 am

Albrante wrote:
LINTYLAND wrote:i did post it IC

Lol I missed that my apologies :)
Also you really did your research, thats a pretty meaty mine :)

sure is

I makeTitles!!!

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Fri May 28, 2010 6:44 pm

ima be on vacation for awhile, so im not gonna be on NS that much

I makeTitles!!!

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm

so were everybody at?

I makeTitles!!!

Albrante
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:28 pm

LINTYLAND wrote:so were everybody at?

Ima post in a second.

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Albrante wrote:
LINTYLAND wrote:so were everybody at?

Ima post in a second.

aight

I makeTitles!!!

Albrante
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:31 am

By Alphas and Bravos i'm referring to variants of the Gladiator IFV.
Gladiators have a modular main armament. The main armament, and that of the IFVs in Alison, is a 40mm Auto-cannon. The Alphas are designated to attack Land Targets and the Bravos have three VTM (Variable Tube Missiles) which are either TOWs or Star-streak IIs.

LINTYLAND
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Albrante are you coming from the same side as Slaz is? Beacause i dont see how you can roll through when i got the place surrounded with my troops.

I makeTitles!!!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents