NATION

PASSWORD

BNP's Britain's Immigration War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Umkhonto we Sizwe
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: BNP's Britain's Immigration War

Postby Umkhonto we Sizwe » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:40 pm

SSS Akoko (light carrier) has been dispatched to BNPs Britain's waters to observe current events. A small military force is on board should the need for one arise.
Mykola wrote:By the time lenin realized the evil of Stalin he had suffered from chronic strokes and was dead.

Blademasters765 wrote:
Revolvisia wrote:OOC: ...Right guys, this is just awf. It's so awful it doesn't even need the full word to recognise how truly awful it is. There is no RP here, it's all just "We did this" and then your opponent replies "Well I did this" and it's shockingly bad... You've even been calling each others losses, a huge taboo in NS RP. So please, put a bit more work in for this to succeed.

I could but its 4 in the morning

United Justice Nation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Justice Nation » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Leistung wrote:OOC: This is a serious question, BNP's Britain -- why would anyone be immigrating to your nation to begin with?

IC:The beaches there are FABULOUS :p

Seriously though, BNP's Britain, feel free to NOT kill your immigrants and send them over to the UJN where I promise everyone, they will be treated exactly how they deserve to be treated. :)

Hans Van Stone
Attaché

Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hans Van Stone » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:42 pm

nerve gas is a wonderful thing.

Lurikastan
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Lurikastan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Hans Van Stone wrote:To Lurikastan

I will not release them untill i get my ship back and my weapons

From the desk of PM Mikhail Petkov:

Your nation of 9 Million is digging themselves into a hole, both UNTO and maybe the region of Texas are aligning themselves with me in case of a war, not to mention the other nations who despise your actions. Also don't forget that we will return your ship, just with modified cargo.
Millitary Status: Dissolved Active Peacetime Alert High Alert In War - Hans Van Stone

Jakra
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakra » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Hans Van Stone wrote:nerve gas is a wonderful thing.

OOC- Only when it's used on idiot facists like you :D
Last edited by Jakra on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current DEFCON Level: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Jakran Factbook: NSEconomy: Jakran Military Factbook (WIP)
In Memoriam of President:John Henry Eden

Hans Van Stone
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hans Van Stone » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:46 pm

The weak ones are there to justify the strong. Thats why you are here.

Lurikastan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lurikastan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Scrap that, the joint houses has approved war on your nation (Hans Van Stone), and our small naval fleet will be making its way to your country now. We will do this in tandem with a Bohovian operation. Along with the rest of UNTO, following in whatever order they deem necessicary.

I do hope you change your ways VERY SOON.
Millitary Status: Dissolved Active Peacetime Alert High Alert In War - Hans Van Stone

Reijvajik
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Reijvajik » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:51 pm

The weak ones are there to justify the strong. Thats why you are here.

Firing nerve gas at an enemy willy-nilly is extremely stupid.
The Grand World Order wrote:NSD has perhaps the largest case of unwarranted self importance NS has ever seen.

The Greater Republic of Reijvajik.
Where the lambs are friendly and people frolick freely in the lush, green grass.

Bohovia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bohovia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Hans Van Stone wrote:To Bohovia
From Hans Van Stone

If war breaks out I will opean my stockpiles of chemical weapons freely to every terrorist group who wants them. My army is weak sure you'll beat them but you wont find me or my chemical weapons until they start showing up in your citys.

You can have the Lurikastani nationals, I think you'll like them better this way http://img221.imageshack.us/i/94128888.png/

OOC: You only have 6 million people, you need 100 million to RP chemical weapons, so you dont have any.

IC:

We will indeed beat you, send back the citizens to their native land...ALIVE! or you WILL face an overwhelming war.
Military Stats: Soliders 180.1 million (approx.), 12,340 CM's, 7,533 Navy's, > 8,000 Nuclear Weapons!!13,460 Aircraft
DEFCON:1 2 3 4 5

Hans Van Stone
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Hans Van Stone » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Dont tell me what i have and dont have. I'm one person and I know how to make chlorine gas among other things, and i am more then 6 million. I dislike the people on these forums to many bleeding hearts god damn.

Bohovia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bohovia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:05 pm

Hans Van Stone wrote:Dont tell me what i have and dont have. I'm one person and I know how to make chlorine gas among other things, and i am more then 6 million. I dislike the people on these forums to many bleeding hearts god damn.

OOC: Everyone will ignore you if you shoot a nOOk, including me.
Military Stats: Soliders 180.1 million (approx.), 12,340 CM's, 7,533 Navy's, > 8,000 Nuclear Weapons!!13,460 Aircraft

Lurikastan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lurikastan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:06 pm

To Bohovia:

Fine then, if he's unwilling to comply I guess this means war.

((OOC: Ya, but until he does lets try not to (and IF he had nukes they would have no range any ways...))

Bohovia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bohovia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Lurikastan wrote:From the desk of PM Mikhail Petkov:
To Bohovia:

((OOC: Ya, but until he does lets try not to (and IF he had nukes they would have no range any ways...))

He still has 23 hours to comply

Lurikastan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lurikastan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Bohovia wrote:
Lurikastan wrote:From the desk of PM Mikhail Petkov:
To Bohovia:

He still has 23 hours to comply

From the desk of Lurikastani Minister of War Jim Deberto.

Right, our mistake

United Justice Nation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Justice Nation » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Take my advice and comply Hans, you'll probably regret it if you dont, I'd love to help, but im such a weak nation I really dont want to risk anything happening to my people, good luck to you whatever you chose to do though.

Yours-UJN

Al Khals
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 14, 2003
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Khals » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Bohovia wrote:OOC: You only have 6 million people, you need 100 million to RP chemical weapons, so you dont have any.

OOC: Tell it to Libya.

In fact, tell it to tiny hunter-gatherer societies circa 10,000BC.

Just don't tell other players things about their nationstate. You've got your own for bossing about.

Come on, everyone. Some small nations are behaving in a way that is unpopular with the international community. Okay. Deal with it in-character and in a realistic fashion, don't turn it into an out-of-character mine's-bigger-than-yours festival. BNP Britain's RPing isn't brilliant, but compared to a lot of the reactions he's really not looking too bad, aside from wildly over-estimating his naval capacity. Other than that, just... watch Crookfur, and try to learn something about basic free-form role-play. I'd really love it if this forum gradually de-n00bed itself by improving.

Aaand back to watching.

Telvira
Minister

Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Telvira » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:44 pm

OOC-I thought the 100 million thing was for nukes, after all a dude in a high school chem lab could whip up a chemical weapon given the right (and easy to obtain) materials.
The United Empire of Telvira
Past Tech/Steampunk RP
Back under new management! Now controlled by the player behind Atlantian Dominions

Jakra
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakra » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:54 pm

Hans Van Stone wrote:Dont tell me what i have and dont have. I'm one person and I know how to make chlorine gas among other things, and i am more then 6 million. I dislike the people on these forums to many bleeding hearts god damn.

OOC- Wait you know hoe to make chlorine gas in RL?! :o (dials FBI Domestic terrorism hotline), and seriously use some frickin grammer. Finally if you don't like the people on NS then don't participate (sorry that people actually care about human life).
Current DEFCON Level: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Jakran Factbook: NSEconomy: Jakran Military Factbook (WIP)
In Memoriam of President:John Henry Eden

New Brittonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby New Brittonia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:57 pm

The airplanes began to reach the BNP's British capital, they were ready to begin to bomb government buildings.

Meanwhile five Expeditionary Commando Strike Groups began to sail towards BNP's Britain.

(OoC: Full oorbat coming soon)

Lurikastan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lurikastan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:56 pm

New Brittonia wrote:The airplanes began to reach the BNP's British capital, they were ready to begin to bomb government buildings.

Meanwhile five Expeditionary Commando Strike Groups began to sail towards BNP's Britain.

So I would like to inquire about your stance on Hans Van Stone as far as the war stands.
Last edited by Lurikastan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Animarnia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Animarnia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:00 pm

From the office of the President of the Fortress State of Animarnia,

Dear Mr Griffin, upon your continued and frequent abuse of power, coruption and blatent disregard for your own citizens it is my duty as head of state to hereby condem you and your government to the highest posable standard. Furthermore, all as for writing this, the Fortress State is enacting a full trade embargo on your nation until such time the Fortress State see's fit. This Entails all Animarnian Banks being prescibed from transacting in your currency, transfering funds to or from your country, your nation is blacklisted from purchasing any Animarnian made arms, All BNP Owned Stocks and assets will be siezed under the National Economic Anti-Terrorism (NEAT) Act, and all basic trade will cease. In Addition to this we will be instructing our allies to surgest they do the same. In addition All Diplomatic Staff will be considered Persona-non-grata, however private citizens belonging to your country with a legal Visa will be permited to remain. May your Backwater pissant nation shall we hope die in complete obscurity and animity.

For what it is worth MR Giffin, while we do not view your complaints as entirely without merit for a 'better Britain', and while we agree uncontroled Immigration can cause serious economic stress, your methods of achiveing such a 'better Britain' completely miss the point and are perhaps the most disgusting that I personally have ever encountered. You need not fear Immigration from us MR Griffin, simply because most Animarnians view your party and its government as fear-mongering racist biggots who would rather spend there times running around in white hats burning crosses & Bombing Mosques than actually trying to fix the very serious problems of the issues that you have raised but then it is far easier to Blaim Johnny Forigner for all your nations ills isn't it Mr Griffin?

As for your threats of war Mr Griffen, if you wish to attack us for our statment here against your anane stupidity; then we have but one reply - We Will Bury you.

President Molly DeLéan,
Head of State, Fortress State of Animarnia
[ National Map | Regional Map | Topology Map ]
[DEFCON:1 || STRATCON:1 || TERRORALERT: Elevated]
Signitory to:: CASTLE | The Amistad Declaration | Theeb I & II | Covenant | The Deliean League

Bohovia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bohovia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:01 pm

21 hours left for Han to comply or face an attack from UNTO alliance.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Official Message from the United States Department of State

Yet again, silliness abroad. We in the United States had long been limiting immigration to those few and proud that we choose to accept into our borders. The United States has a harsh cap on all immigration, and illegal immigrants are dealt with harshly. Illegally crossing our borders is a felony crime, and any citizen is authorized to perform an arrest of an illegal border-crosser, while Border Patrol personnel are authorized to use weaponry if needed.

And yet nobody calls us “racist”, as the Animarnians have insulted Mr. Griffin, nobody mails us eggs, or anything like that. We wonder why this is. Oh... we know. Because the world community is a bunch of hypocrites who enjoy picking on a small nation. That tiny thing.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

New Brittonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby New Brittonia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Lurikastan wrote:
New Brittonia wrote:The airplanes began to reach the BNP's British capital, they were ready to begin to bomb government buildings.

So I would like to inquire about your stance on Hans Van Stone.

OoC: I made a post earlier about it, right now BNP britain s our no 1 problem. If you will take action against him though then I will support it.

Lurikastan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lurikastan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:23 pm

New Brittonia wrote:
Lurikastan wrote:

So I would like to inquire about your stance on Hans Van Stone.

OoC: I made a post earlier about it, right now BNP britain s our no 1 problem. If you will take action against him though then I will support it.

OOC: Ok then

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents