NATION

PASSWORD

BNP's Britain's Immigration War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Salzland
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: BNP's Britain's Immigration War

Postby Salzland » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:46 pm

Allanea wrote:Official Message from the United States Department of State

Yet again, silliness abroad. We in the United States had long been limiting immigration to those few and proud that we choose to accept into our borders. The United States has a harsh cap on all immigration, and illegal immigrants are dealt with harshly. Illegally crossing our borders is a felony crime, and any citizen is authorized to perform an arrest of an illegal border-crosser, while Border Patrol personnel are authorized to use weaponry if needed.

And yet nobody calls us “racist”, as the Animarnians have insulted Mr. Griffin, nobody mails us eggs, or anything like that. We wonder why this is. Oh... we know. Because the world community is a bunch of hypocrites who enjoy picking on a small nation. That tiny thing.

To: Office of the (OOC: Secretary?) of State, the United States of Allanea
From: Office of the Minister for Foreign Relations, Salzland
CC: Nations of the World

Dear Sir, (OOC: Or Madam, please substitute as is applicable)

Having recently been made aware of your statements regarding BNP Britain's treatment of its 'illegal immigrant' population, I feel that I must clarify the position of the Armed Republic as far as the issue is concerned. The Armed Republic does not freely tolerate illegal immigration, just as your great nation does not. Those who break the laws of the Armed Republic must face its justice system, as we feel would be the case in any civilized nation. Sentences, as defined by the Congress of the Armed Republic, are lawfully applied by judges should 'guilty' verdicts be returned by juries in free and fair immigration hearings. I trust that a similar, though by no means is it necessarily identical, system is used to enforce immigration law in the United States of Allanea.

Where the Armed Republic, and most other nations, find fault with the nation of BNP Britain, however, is in how its "immigration" law is applied. From what intelligence reports and public BNP Britain broadcasts we have received indicate, those condemned as 'illegal immigrants' are presented with scripted show trials where the outcomes are pre-determined, as are typical for totalitarian regimes, and summarily executed. In many instances, these individuals are murdered via the use of Weapons of Mass Destruction, notable chemical weapons and nerve agents. Whatever immigration policy the United States of Allanea follows, I am certain that it does not include the wholesale slaughter of individuals who face judge, jury and executioner over a span of time measured in mere minutes. We are additionally certain that violating Allanean immigration law is not a capital offense, as your own recent public statement strongly implies, with its clear declaration of immigration crimes as a 'felony,' rather than 'capital' offense, with your law enforcement personnel and citizens authorized to 'arrest' and not 'summarily execute.' Nor do we believe that the United States of Allanea holds foreign nationals hostage or executes (or threaten to execute) foreign nationals, through the indiscriminate use of Weapons of Mass Destruction once again, as a legitimate means of implementing its domestic and foreign policy.

Should I be incorrect in my interpretations of how Allanean (and Salzland) immigration laws differ from the genocide of 'illegal immigrants' who are, for whatever reason, deemed to be state enemies by the despots in BNP Britain, and should it prove to be the case that Allanean immigration law provides for summary execution of offenders via the wholesale use of Weapons of Mass Destruction against unarmed civilians, then it is my duty on behalf of the Armed Republic of Salzland to fully condemn the United States of Allanea for conducting human rights abuses and crimes against humanity. In the mean time, however, the Armed Republic remains fully in support of those nations who see fit to take whatever economic, political or, if necessary, military actions they deem necessary to halt the state-sponsored murders being conducted in BNP Britain, as well as taking whatever steps are necessary to prevent that nation, and any of its 'allies,' from propagating or using Weapons of Mass Destruction against unarmed civilian populations in acts of ongoing genocide.

Signed,

J. Marcus Davis
Minister for Foreign Relations
Last edited by Salzland on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Armed Republic of Salzland (Citizen: Salzlander)
    Proud ODECON Member
    Dagora Doctrine Signatory
    CASTLE Accords Signatory
    Polaris Initiative Member
    Akiwealth Member

Embassies: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1134

Flag Courtesy Of Fictions
Risk Management Incorporated: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55886

And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, ODECON was born—to fight the foes no single nation could withstand! Through the years, their roster has prospered, changing many times, but their glory has never been denied! Heed the call, then—for now, ODEVENGERS Assemble!

Retired Roleplaying Mentor

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:55 pm

Official Allanean Response to Salzland

1.A “genocide” is defined in the dictionary as “the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group”. The nation of BNP's Britain does not go out to the illegal immgirants' nation to try and exterminate their ethnicity. They are not, as such, guilty of genocide.
2.The Allanean Border Patrol is authorized to use weapons to prevent illegal border crossings, and landmines are often used on key border zones. 8,000 justified shootings of illegal immigrants by police, and 3,000 by Freemen occur every year. Take that as you will.
3.The punishment for illegal immigration in the United States is up to 10 years in prison for a first attempt, followed by swift deportation to a third-world country of a judge's choice. The punishment for functioning as a 'coyote' is up to 20 years per count. Human trafficking (the smuggling of human beings for use in forced labor) is punishable by death.
4.Considering ODECON ran away from GWO like little wimps – and GWO itself was wimpy enough to surrender 20% of its territory to Allanea almost without a fight – we can't really take you seriously.

That is all.

May God continue to Allanea.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

The North Papal States
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The North Papal States » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:06 pm

OOC: BNP dude...you might want to tone it down. Think of it this way. If you can launch four sattelites into orbit in one day, I can launch about a hundred and fifty. That figure isn't even taking into account how much better my economy is then yours. But don't worry, I can't actually do that. In a similiar way, you can't launch any sattelites. You have less then 20 million people. You don't have sattelites; not even commercial ones. You don't have anything close to a nuke. And your navy most likely consists of either A: One decent ship, or B: A bunch of guys in fishing boats with AK-47s.

IC: From: Pope Wilhelm
To: Nick Griffin

I demand that all hostages be released to their respective nations and your nuclear program stopped immediately. Demand. There is no room for compromise or negotiation. You have twenty-four hours, or I will mobilize my armies to destroy you and your filthy nation.

You are running out of time.

To: The Leader of Hans van Stone:

Mustard gas is a weapon easily produced. It is possible to find its production method on Wikipedia. Therefore, feel free to give as much of it to terrorists as you please. I doubt it will influence my nation much. I feel confident in my camera network’s ability to catch potential trouble-makers. Particularly in large cities.

Regardless, if you do not cease your support of BNP Britain, I will be forced to initiate a war with your nation. I have seen your…methods of dealing with your enemies. Mine are slightly better. Just a tad.

To: The Leader of New Brittonia

I would be willing to engage in any war against Hans van Stone. His overt sponsorship of terrorism is regarded as a threat. A small one, currently, but a threat nonetheless. And a problem that will only grow the more time it is allowed to fester.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:08 pm

The Empire finds the actions of BNP laughable, at best. In a recent poll conducted by the University of Layarteb at Layarteb City, 18,520 respondents were asked whether they would like to vacation in or move to BNP Britain. An astounding 96% said they would not and 99% of those respondents had never heard of the nation of BNP Britain. Regardless, the Empire has no desire to approve travel visas to BNP Britain nor shall it allow any of BNP Britain's citizens within its own borders. Any citizens of BNP Britain found within the borders of the Empire will be forcibly detained and deported at the expense of the government of BNP Britain.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Earth II Moderator | Earth II Discord | Member of The October Alliance
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •
• The Empire of Columbia •

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:09 pm

OOC:

NPS, I believe you do not understand.

It is is the long-standing tradition of NS RP that when a nation attacks another, the attack requires the consent and recognition of the attackee. Which means BNP is allowed to ignore you now. You are not allowed to attack a nation and ignore their defenses, this is staggeringly bad RP. Nor is there any reason for a nation of 20 million not to have nukes.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Jakra
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakra » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:09 pm

OOC-Well Allanea you are like 8 times the size of the GWO so it's no suprise they surrendered so much without a fight. And isn't being a coyote the same thing as a human trafficker?
Current DEFCON Level: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Jakran Factbook: NSEconomy: Jakran Military Factbook (WIP)
In Memoriam of President:John Henry Eden

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:11 pm

OOC: A Coyote is a person who accepts money from illegals to get them across. A human trafficker AFAIK is a guy who shuffles people around borders so they could be forced to work somewhere at the threat of death or at the threat of being turned over to law enforcement.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

The North Papal States
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The North Papal States » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:20 pm

OOC: Allanea...I'm not attacking. I've made a threat to initiate an attack in twenty four hours. Given that this is fictional time, that could take between right now or never in real time.

I'm not enough of an idiot to say "LOL I BLEW UP YUR CAPITIL" while someone isn't even on to respond.

As for him not having nukes...I'll admit it is possible for him to have them. Exceedingly unlikely, but possible, if his nation was full of geniuses.

But you'll note that I responded in character to that potentiality.

Salzland
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Salzland » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:31 pm

To: The United States of Allanea
From: Office of the Minister for Foreign Relations, Salzland
CC: Nations of the World

To Whom It May Concern,

While you are technically correct in your presented definition of 'genocide,' the Armed Republic would further extend it to its root Greek origins, namely the word 'geno' (or, as translated to English, 'kind'). It cannot be argued that all who belong to a 'kind' or (though a very ambiguously defined) category (to wit, 'illegal immigrants') within BNP Britain are being targeted for execution. Nor can it be argued that, in very public statements, the nation of BNP Britain has further extended its threats toward the mass-killing of foreign nationals legally inside BNP Britain, in order to further implement BNP Britain domestic and foreign policies. Thus, as an entire 'kind' (or, to use two accepted synonyms, 'category' or 'type') of people are being targeted for extermination by an official arm of the BNP Britain state, it is our firm belief that the label of genocide is accurate and fitting for the on-going state-sponsored murders.

As for your second point, I must note your use of the key word 'justified.' A certified appendage of the Allanean justice system duly investigated these incidents, and found that Allanean law permitted them to occur. Were the summary execution of these immigrants to be official state policy, no such investigations would be necessary. Nor would criminal statutes covering the detention and deportation of illegal immigrants, as such issues would be resolved by summary execution. Nor do your law enforcement personnel or civilians resort to the indiscriminate use of chemical or nerve agents in the 'enforcement' of sovereign Allanean borders. Thus, by your own admissions, the United States of Allanea does not conduct its immigration policy in any manner remotely similar to that of BNP Britain.

As has been previously addressed, your third point provides clear and incontrovertible proof as to how Allanean and BNP Britain justice widely differs in its applications. The United States of Allanea addresses illegal immigration in a manner fully consistent with that of a 'rule by law' civilized society. The United Kingdom of BNP Britain addresses it by dictatorial fiat, with summary judgement and executions.

(OOC: As for your fourth point, since that conflict was ret-conned after GWO's real-life obligations kept him off NationStates for more than an entire month, and I personally was busy fighting on another front in the GWO-Stok war at the time, I will not be dignifying that remark with an In-Character response either now or in the future.)

Thus, the Armed Republic maintains its denunciation of the ongoing human rights abuses within the United Kingdom of BNP Britain. No civilized state can condone that nation for its actions in this situation. The United States of Allanea does not condone it, in a de facto manner, the Armed Republic of Salzland does not condone it in either de facto or de jure manners, and it is our sincere hope that the remainder of the civilized world will join with us in refusing to tolerate state-run mass murder campaigns against innocent civilians.

Signed,

J. Marcus Davis
Minister for Foreign Relations
Last edited by Salzland on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Armed Republic of Salzland (Citizen: Salzlander)
    Proud ODECON Member
    Dagora Doctrine Signatory
    CASTLE Accords Signatory
    Polaris Initiative Member
    Akiwealth Member

Embassies: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1134

Flag Courtesy Of Fictions
Risk Management Incorporated: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55886

And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, ODECON was born—to fight the foes no single nation could withstand! Through the years, their roster has prospered, changing many times, but their glory has never been denied! Heed the call, then—for now, ODEVENGERS Assemble!

Retired Roleplaying Mentor

Reijvajik
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Reijvajik » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:18 am

OOC:

OOC: BNP dude...you might want to tone it down. Think of it this way. If you can launch four sattelites into orbit in one day, I can launch about a hundred and fifty. That figure isn't even taking into account how much better my economy is then yours. But don't worry, I can't actually do that. In a similiar way, you can't launch any sattelites. You have less then 20 million people.

http://www.lowdown.com.au/satellites.html

Official Response of the Republic of Reijvajik to UNTO

Perhaps UNTO should consider invading the United States of Allanea too in its campaign to "free the world." But, alas, I forget that the organisation is nothing more than a tea party of hypocritical cowards whose views are as changeable as the summer weather, sheep of a leader that should really have a good look at the state of his own regime before intruding in the affairs of others. While we in no way support the punishments proposed by the leaders of BNPs Britain, your threats contain less intelligence than a genetically deformed cow.

Rethink your actions, or be prepared to face the consequences.
Last edited by Reijvajik on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Grand World Order wrote:NSD has perhaps the largest case of unwarranted self importance NS has ever seen.

The Greater Republic of Reijvajik.
Where the lambs are friendly and people frolick freely in the lush, green grass.

Umkhonto we Sizwe
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Umkhonto we Sizwe » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:51 am

If I might interject, BNPs Britain is a helluva lot more authoritarian than Allanea. Not only does it have harsh illegal immigration laws, its borders and ports are completely sealed, and anyone getting in is sent to death camps. In addition, they are threatening nuclear war.

BNPs Britain wrote:TO: All member nation/regions

In response to all the member threats BNP's Britain has closed all ports and borders, only authorized traffic is allowed through. The army has been put on high alert and 300,000 soldiers have been deployed to all the nations major borders and crossings to assist the police and border guards in checking every vehicle/ship/plane for illegals. We have started mining Uranium for our new Uranium Enrichment Plant and hope to have enough to build 100 missiles in 6 days. We have sent four satellites into orbit to control our new BNPMKII missile which has a range of 4,000-6,500 kilometers (2,500-4,000 miles). We have began underground nuclear test as of 0600 hours today and hope to test fire four missiles at 0800 hours tomorrow morning.

Also, they have extremely oppressive laws concerning religion, with Christianity being the only legal religion and all others punishable by 12 years in prison.

Please be aware that The United Kingdom of BNP's Britain is a Catholic/Christian state and that visitors from foreign countries cannot practice any of the following religions when visiting our nation or any other religion which is not on the list:

Islam
Hinduism
Chinese traditional religions
Buddhism
Taoism
primal-indigenous religions
African Traditional & Diasporic religions
Sikhism
Juche
Spiritism
Judaism
Baha'i
Jainism
Shinto
Cao Dai
Zoroastrianism
Tenrikyo
Neo-Paganism
Unitarian-Universalism
Rastafarianism
Scientology

Anybody found practicing any of these religion faces a prison sentence of up to 12 years and/or a fine of up to £20,000. Anybody found recruiting people into any of the religion's faces a sentence of up to life in prison and/or a unlimited fine.

I think war is fully justifiable. Especially since there have ben past mass-coalition invasions of backwaters for much weaker reasons.
Mykola wrote:By the time lenin realized the evil of Stalin he had suffered from chronic strokes and was dead.

Blademasters765 wrote:
Revolvisia wrote:OOC: ...Right guys, this is just awf. It's so awful it doesn't even need the full word to recognise how truly awful it is. There is no RP here, it's all just "We did this" and then your opponent replies "Well I did this" and it's shockingly bad... You've even been calling each others losses, a huge taboo in NS RP. So please, put a bit more work in for this to succeed.

I could but its 4 in the morning

Cielo islando
Civilian

Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Cielo islando » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:15 am

To the nation of BNPs Britain

The community of Čelio Islando condemns your nation for it's frankly racist and fascist mesure. We have recommended to our people that they keep close contact (or as close as they can under your regime) with relatives especially if they are Čielo. We are worried for the state of human rights in your country.

Yours

Abbîgâl Londono, Chancellor.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:21 am

Umkhonto we Sizwe wrote:If I might interject, BNPs Britain is a helluva lot more authoritarian than Allanea. Not only does it have harsh illegal immigration laws, its borders and ports are completely sealed, and anyone getting in is sent to death camps. In addition, they are threatening nuclear war.

In response to all the member threats BNP's Britain has closed all ports and borders, only authorized traffic is allowed through. The army has been put on high alert and 300,000 soldiers have been deployed to all the nations major borders and crossings to assist the police and border guards in checking every vehicle/ship/plane for illegals. We have started mining Uranium for our new Uranium Enrichment Plant and hope to have enough to build 100 missiles in 6 days. We have sent four satellites into orbit to control our new BNPMKII missile which has a range of 4,000-6,500 kilometers (2,500-4,000 miles). We have began underground nuclear test as of 0600 hours today and hope to test fire four missiles at 0800 hours tomorrow morning.

Also, they have extremely oppressive laws concerning religion, with Christianity being the only legal religion and all others punishable by 12 years in prison.

Please be aware that The United Kingdom of BNP's Britain is a Catholic/Christian state and that visitors from foreign countries cannot practice any of the following religions when visiting our nation or any other religion which is not on the list:

Islam
Hinduism
Chinese traditional religions
Buddhism
Taoism
primal-indigenous religions
African Traditional & Diasporic religions
Sikhism
Juche
Spiritism
Judaism
Baha'i
Jainism
Shinto
Cao Dai
Zoroastrianism
Tenrikyo
Neo-Paganism
Unitarian-Universalism
Rastafarianism
Scientology

Anybody found practicing any of these religion faces a prison sentence of up to 12 years and/or a fine of up to £20,000. Anybody found recruiting people into any of the religion's faces a sentence of up to life in prison and/or a unlimited fine.

I think war is fully justifiable. Especially since there have ben past mass-coalition invasions of backwaters for much weaker reasons.

I support your views and is happy to aid you if you wage war against BNP's Britian.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

BNPs Britain
Attaché

Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby BNPs Britain » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:23 am

To: All Nations/Regions

Your defiance to release the Bismark and let it continue safely on its journey with cargo intact has cost the lives of some 600 immigrants.
We started to execute illegal immigrants at 0600 this morning, please release the Bismark immediately or we will continue to execute the remaining 4380 immigrants. We have test-fired the BNPMKII missile and are now in final preparations of attaching the nuclear warheads to the hundred missiles, we have also declared a national state of emergency and switched to DEFCON 1
Yours sincerely

Mark Collett
Secretary of Defense
The United Kingdom of BNP's Britain
It’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. — Mark Twain
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." David Lane,
"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth." David Lane

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:28 am

To: BNP's Britian
--------------------------------------------------

Last night we had to arrest one of your people who where on vaction in are nation for attacking a muslim. Now we understand why he did this but we do not allow it in our country. We are happy to negociate release.

Alex Sparks
Defence Secertery Of Kylarnatia
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!

BNPs Britain
Attaché

Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby BNPs Britain » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:35 am

To: Defence Secertery Of Kylarnatia

Dear Mr Sparks

We have not received any reports of any of our citizens being detained abroad. If you are holding one of our citizens I think it is a small price to pay to leave this person in your custody and we are not prepared to negotiate on this matter.

Yours sincerely

Nick Griffin
Prime Minister
It’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. — Mark Twain
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." David Lane,
"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth." David Lane

Imperial isa
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Imperial isa » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:36 am

To

No one believes in you made up story of executing illegal immigrants or any other bullshit you coming out with as we all know you nothing but compulsive liars and Nut Jobs who can't shut the hell up

From the World
Last edited by Imperial isa on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Romeo Foxtrot, Shall we Dance...
We’re on an express elevator to hell – going down!

Umkhonto we Sizwe
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Umkhonto we Sizwe » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:37 am

OOC: Imperial Isa, way to go. :p

WARNING TO THE NATION OF BNPS BRITAIN

Should your criminal government continue the routine murder of innocent citizens of hundreds of countries, the National Army of Umkhonto we Sizwe shall be forced to take military action to prevent any further executions. If the requirement arises, we will not hesitate to go further and invade your nation entirely. You have been warned.

Kioko Amene
African Unity Conference - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Mykola wrote:By the time lenin realized the evil of Stalin he had suffered from chronic strokes and was dead.

Blademasters765 wrote:
Revolvisia wrote:OOC: ...Right guys, this is just awf. It's so awful it doesn't even need the full word to recognise how truly awful it is. There is no RP here, it's all just "We did this" and then your opponent replies "Well I did this" and it's shockingly bad... You've even been calling each others losses, a huge taboo in NS RP. So please, put a bit more work in for this to succeed.

I could but its 4 in the morning

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:39 am

To: BNP's Britian
-----------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Griffin,

I understand and thankyou for your coporation, we shall realse him anyway and send him back immedetly.

Alex Sparks.
Defence Secutery Of Kylarnatia

Australian Asia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Asia » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:46 am

To: The government of BNP's Britain

For a long time we tried to be neutral, bus now this case became serious. We won't use force, but we will join the embargo. We are also considering blocking your ports. Still we would like to negotiate with you, and try to convince to match up to the international standards.

(-) George Mahmud Wahidam

Monandi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Monandi » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:51 am

Their ports are sealed. There's no point blocking them. Nor is there any point in an embargo, since they've embargoed themselves.

Australian Asia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Asia » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:54 am

Monandi wrote:Their ports are sealed. There's no point blocking them. Nor is there any point in an embargo, since they've embargoed themselves.

Oh, in fact it is. My bad. If so, we shall nOOk them.

Void Templar
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 09, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Void Templar » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:57 am

Your defiance to release the Bismark and let it continue safely on its journey with cargo intact has cost the lives of some 600 immigrants.
We started to execute illegal immigrants at 0600 this morning, please release the Bismark immediately or we will continue to execute the remaining 4380 immigrants. We have test-fired the BNPMKII missile and are now in final preparations of attaching the nuclear warheads to the hundred missiles, we have also declared a national state of emergency and switched to DEFCON 1
Yours sincerely

Mark Collett
Secretary of Defense

Communique from the Ministry of External Affairs

Mr. Collett,
up until now, we have had no real problem with your country. Shoot as many immigrants as you wish in the head. This act of terrorism simply deepens the hole you are standing in. However, he have neither had not hand in nor even heard of the capture of the Bismark, and you threaten us with Nuclear strikes. We shall respond in kind. If we detect any nuclear launch, biological and atomic weapons of mass destruction shall be launched from our nation at yours, and a full state of war shall be declared. While we hope it will not come to this, we are fully prepared for it to do so. I ask you to rethink your stance here, lest your hole become an irradiated crater.
Thank you.
Empress Tara Whyt (Plaqf Tafolpw)

OOC: Anyone for nuclear tennis?
I had a mental image of Leonidas yelling THIS IS FANTASY and kicking a demon down a well. ~ Ravea
Tokos wrote:It is perfectly clear that the British are racist bastards who are on an eternal quest to destroy all that is Indian. That's why so many Indians live in the United Kingdom. They're masochists.

Macante wrote:Those chavs, always loitering around on street corners, justifying British rule in India...

Lynion
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Lynion » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:04 am

Void Templar wrote:

Yours sincerely

Mark Collett
Secretary of Defense

Communique from the Ministry of External Affairs

Mr. Collett,
up until now, we have had no real problem with your country. Shoot as many immigrants as you wish in the head. This act of terrorism simply deepens the hole you are standing in. However, he have neither had not hand in nor even heard of the capture of the Bismark, and you threaten us with Nuclear strikes. We shall respond in kind. If we detect any nuclear launch, biological and atomic weapons of mass destruction shall be launched from our nation at yours, and a full state of war shall be declared. While we hope it will not come to this, we are fully prepared for it to do so. I ask you to rethink your stance here, lest your hole become an irradiated crater.
Thank you.
Empress Tara Whyt (Plaqf Tafolpw)

OOC: Anyone for nuclear tennis?

OOC: What is it with people and nukes these days? Is it me or does everybody have nukes in their pockets?
Last edited by Lynion on Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Indeed" Merlin replied, remaining in shadow "Emotions give people more power than they could possibly image. Emotions can turn the tide of battles with a single heroic act, help beat back even the strongest enemy. Emotions are what keeps us going in our hour of need. Hope, and trust in our friends. What Rathma did, he did because he had emotions, not because he had a lack of them"

Merlin, Ustio North - Origins of a Hero

RP's with a population of 5bn

Questers
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:15 am

The Questarian Confederation urges a peaceful resolution to this issue. BNP Britain has a right to national sovereignty and border control. This issue has escalated far beyond what is necessary and we urge at once for all nations to take a step back and consider the larger picture.
- Foreign Ministry
Restore the Crown

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents