NATION

PASSWORD

Closed Nazi Europa RP [closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:49 am

Do y'all want to post landing in the airport and a armored convoy take you to the hotel and the Reichstag?

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Wiking Nordland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2014
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Wiking Nordland » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:54 am

New United States of Columbia wrote:Sorry about that. I'll get rid of it tomorrow and fix my application.
Just point me to a few good sites to get the info I need and I'll be set with a fixed application.

Wiking Nordland wrote:- For the other ones who will make their app, economic freedom is this stat : https://www.nationstates.net/nation=wik ... ensusid=48

- HDI is this stat : https://www.nationstates.net/nation=wik ... ensusid=68

- Your military overall number in active and reserves can be found in this website. http://www.nstrackers.net/ . just write your nation in the link, like this : http://www.nstrackers.net/?nation=wiking+nordland
Or simply use the research bar within the website.

- GDP is the number on your main page, on this sentence : The frighteningly efficient Wiking Nordlandian economy, worth 260 trillion Nordlandsmarks a year,

As we divide by 100 our population and economy, it gives the result of 2.6 trillion GDP.

Rest of infos are in the first page, within the App.

Sometimes, i would like people to involve a little more themselves into the RP, i see a lot of people (i don't blame Columbia here) asking infos that have been already provided. When i begin to play in any game, before i ask informations, i try to find them by myself. But maybe that's only me.

It is equal to me, Nachfolgia.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:06 am

Nachfolgia wrote:Do y'all want to post landing in the airport and a armored convoy take you to the hotel and the Reichstag?

Just do what you´d like to do in this point.
This little arc was created by you so you will hold some responsibility about how you want to handle it.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:59 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:Do y'all want to post landing in the airport and a armored convoy take you to the hotel and the Reichstag?

Just do what you´d like to do in this point.
This little arc was created by you so you will hold some responsibility about how you want to handle it.

Ok, I think I will have y'all go to the hotel, mingled for a little bit, and then go to the Reichstag the next morning.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:01 am

Nachfolgia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Just do what you´d like to do in this point.

Ok, I think I will have y'all go to the hotel, mingled for a little bit, and then go to the Reichstag the next morning.

Good.
It seems that OL and Azgoghk also got their stuff moving again and their leaders unoccupied so I guess that you could start it anytime.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:04 am

Nachfolgia wrote:

Good.
It seems that OL and Azgoghk also got their stuff moving again and their leaders unoccupied so I guess that you could start it anytime.

Where they the only ones busy?

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:28 am

Nachfolgia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Good.

They were the only ones interacting with each other right now.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:45 am

Nachfolgia wrote:

They were the only ones interacting with each other right now.

Ok, cool. I'll either get a post up this afternoon or tomorrow.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:49 am

Nachfolgia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:They were the only ones interacting with each other right now.

Ok, cool. I'll either get a post up this afternoon or tomorrow.

Good.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:57 pm

Posted. The delegates are free to enter Nachfolgian airspace.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:03 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:Posted. The delegates are free to enter Nachfolgian airspace.

Noted.
Will work on my post tomorrow.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:35 am

Interesting how you mentioned International Airports. We have one, but it's technically for national use. As you mentioned, why would anyone want to enter the Reich? We treat every one not born here like garbage and use them like slaves.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:54 am

Nachfolgia wrote:Interesting how you mentioned International Airports. We have one, but it's technically for national use. As you mentioned, why would anyone want to enter the Reich? We treat every one not born here like garbage and use them like slaves.

I don`t know but I guess number one use of an International Airport would be Tourism and Trade, wouldn`t it?
I have no touritst cause my country is s###.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:43 am

Nachfolgia wrote:Interesting how you mentioned International Airports. We have one, but it's technically for national use. As you mentioned, why would anyone want to enter the Reich? We treat every one not born here like garbage and use them like slaves.

I don`t know but I guess number one use of an International Airport would be Tourism and Trade, wouldn`t it?
I have no touritst cause my country is s###.

So is mine. The only reason minorities exist is because of conquest.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Wiking Nordland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2014
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Wiking Nordland » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:16 pm

Brief report :

- Columbia and Neues Reich still have to modify their App in order to be accepted.

- Prusha and Kazal should be appearing soon, when they will take time to make their App.

Let's hope it gets done fast, so that we are mostly all here from the last RP members.

Of Leben
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Of Leben » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:23 am

Nachfolgia wrote:why would anyone want to enter the Reich? We treat every one not born here like garbage and use them like slaves.

Unlike you Exil, we aren't total savages that oppress everything and anything that comes across our path. We have ideas such as the The Rights of Man and things like Habeus Corpus. Also, as a Catholic and "modern" nation, we view slavery as absolutely immoral and unacceptable. The only people you could consider as "slaves" would be violent criminals, who have failed to clean up their act, And even they just work making license plates or clearing out roads and weeds as daisy chain gangs.

Also, the only immigrants not welcome are Muslims, but others are usually accepted and treated as full citizens when they apply.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:18 pm

Of Leben wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:why would anyone want to enter the Reich? We treat every one not born here like garbage and use them like slaves.

Unlike you Exil, we aren't total savages that oppress everything and anything that comes across our path. We have ideas such as the The Rights of Man and things like Habeus Corpus. Also, as a Catholic and "modern" nation, we view slavery as absolutely immoral and unacceptable. The only people you could consider as "slaves" would be violent criminals, who have failed to clean up their act, And even they just work making license plates or clearing out roads and weeds as daisy chain gangs.

Also, the only immigrants not welcome are Muslims, but others are usually accepted and treated as full citizens when they apply.

Why you quoting Nachfolgia while talking to me?

And nice to see that you define savages by how they treat their people. If you were to happen to stumble across a civilization whose technology for instance has yours far outclassed then you also call them savages?
And I never said my people are slaves though you could consider them that. ANd I actually seem to treat my slaves better than you your free people...
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=rem ... dd_region=
I`m totally a savage...
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:40 pm

I will reply to yall's posts tomorrow afternoon. I've been really busy today.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:59 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:I will reply to yall's posts tomorrow afternoon. I've been really busy today.

Hmmm.
Afternoon is closing in I guess?
*Has Night already*

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:09 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:I will reply to yall's posts tomorrow afternoon. I've been really busy today.

Hmmm.
Afternoon is closing in I guess?
*Has Night already*

Sorry, I'm on the east coast of the US. Almost completed the post.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Of Leben
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Of Leben » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:06 pm

And nice to see that you define savages by how they treat their people. If you were to happen to stumble across a civilization whose technology for instance has yours far outclassed then you also call them savages?
And I never said my people are slaves though you could consider them that. ANd I actually seem to treat my slaves better than you your free people...
I`m totally a savage...

I'm not going to dwell on this for long, as it was more of a cynical joke post, but just a quick rebuttal:

And nice to see that you define savages by how they treat their people.

There is a lot of other factors, but treatment of you populace as a whole factors into it. Additionally, noticed how I mentioned some of these new fangled philosophical and ideological ideals? That plays a role too.
If you were to happen to stumble across a civilization whose technology for instance has yours far outclassed then you also call them savages?

Technology is another factor, but the tech differences by our nations aren't wide enough to call each other savages on that factor alone. But it was more of a joke post. And additionally, I'm curious as to who you are reffering to.
And I never said my people are slaves though you could consider them that.

Sorry, but a populace without any substantial say in the government aren't "citizens" but mere property of the state, and if you own another human being, they are essentially your slave.

Sorry friend, but welfare and Healthcare doesn't cut it. My HDI, all my political freedoms, and culture are still higher than yours. I'm sure by your line of reasoning, the USSR treated its citizens better than the UK because the USSR had a better healthcare system and over all bigger safety net for the poor.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:52 am

Of Leben wrote:
I`m totally a savage...

I'm not going to dwell on this for long, as it was more of a cynical joke post, but just a quick rebuttal:

And nice to see that you define savages by how they treat their people.

There is a lot of other factors, but treatment of you populace as a whole factors into it. Additionally, noticed how I mentioned some of these new fangled philosophical and ideological ideals? That plays a role too.
If you were to happen to stumble across a civilization whose technology for instance has yours far outclassed then you also call them savages?

Technology is another factor, but the tech differences by our nations aren't wide enough to call each other savages on that factor alone. But it was more of a joke post. And additionally, I'm curious as to who you are reffering to.
And I never said my people are slaves though you could consider them that.

Sorry, but a populace without any substantial say in the government aren't "citizens" but mere property of the state, and if you own another human being, they are essentially your slave.

Sorry friend, but welfare and Healthcare doesn't cut it. My HDI, all my political freedoms, and culture are still higher than yours. I'm sure by your line of reasoning, the USSR treated its citizens better than the UK because the USSR had a better healthcare system and over all bigger safety net for the poor.

Wow!
What an answer to a joke post answering a joke post.
Who would ever doubt my people would be my slaves? It`s standing right in my nation`s description:
The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.329 billion Exilvanians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings.
And about my welfare, well, I guess it really doesn`t need to cut just because I pay for cancer therapies and everything else they have. I`ve been keeping my HDI down intentionally. Psychotic Dictatorship status is nice.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Nachfolgia, would be nice if you could describe your airport a little in your next post and maybe our means of transport to your hotel in your next post.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:53 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Nachfolgia, would be nice if you could describe your airport a little in your next post and maybe our means of transport to your hotel in your next post.

Look at my post two posts ago. It describes everything.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:04 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Nachfolgia, would be nice if you could describe your airport a little in your next post and maybe our means of transport to your hotel in your next post.

Look at my post two posts ago. It describes everything.

Ah sorry.
The long timespan between posts as well as the fact that I haven`t slept much the last week are messing me up a little.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents