NATION

PASSWORD

The Trifaction Crisis (Diplomacy/OOC/OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zaurell
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Zaurell » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:08 pm

Caelestiam wrote:
Zaurell wrote:We should probably write up a sheet for NPC Russia.

We would have to discuss it with Zeanobia.

Quite true.
Mostly retired from NS. Telegram me if you like but response time may be extremely slow

Zeanobia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeanobia » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:40 pm

APPLICATION:
Name of nation: Zeanobia
Type of Government: Democracy (officially)
Chosen Faction: Zeanobian Defense
Intended Role: Defendant
Reason for joining faction (IC): Getting invaded
Reason for joining faction (OOC): Peer pressure
Questions/notes:

Caelestiam
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Caelestiam » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Zeanobia wrote:APPLICATION:
Questions/notes:

Everybody please welcome "Admin" Zeanobia. If anybody has any questions about the Defense ask her, she is your team leader.

Fascistisk I am making you Admin of the Third Solution. Zaurell and I are Caspian League Admins.
I do NOT use NS STATS. Please refer to my factbooks here: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=caelestiam/detail=factbook for information.
A Modern Fantasy slight PMT Nation founded in 1255 AD, today still run by a monarchy and an appointed Council. Humans, Elves, Dwarves, and Beastfolk in modern Central Asia, around a terraformed Caspian Sea. Traditional, sensible, classical liberal.

Troperia wrote:We, of the Troperian Government would like to congratulate Uncle Happy for finally giving their ordinary citizens basic human rights.

Fascistisk State
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascistisk State » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:44 pm

Caelestiam wrote:
Zeanobia wrote:APPLICATION:
Questions/notes:

Everybody please welcome "Admin" Zeanobia. If anybody has any questions about the Defense ask her, she is your team leader.

Fascistisk I am making you Admin of the Third Solution. Zaurell and I are Caspian League Admins.

Alrighty, thank you.
THE FASCISTISK UNION OF STATES AND TERRITORIES
Unitary GovernmentChancellor StraaglandFascistisk Kombihæren

Fascistisk State
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascistisk State » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:01 pm

Smell that new post smell on the IC thread, delicious.

And who is the guy who agrees with me on the poll? Do I have a buddy?

Caelestiam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Caelestiam » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Fascistisk State wrote:Smell that new post smell on the IC thread, delicious.

And who is the guy who agrees with me on the poll? Do I have a buddy?

I *think* Euro may have switched. I don't know. Maybe they answered poll and forgot to post an application.
I do NOT use NS STATS. Please refer to my factbooks here: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=caelestiam/detail=factbook for information.
A Modern Fantasy slight PMT Nation founded in 1255 AD, today still run by a monarchy and an appointed Council. Humans, Elves, Dwarves, and Beastfolk in modern Central Asia, around a terraformed Caspian Sea. Traditional, sensible, classical liberal.

Troperia wrote:We, of the Troperian Government would like to congratulate Uncle Happy for finally giving their ordinary citizens basic human rights.

Caelestiam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Caelestiam » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:10 pm

Also, I can just SMELL the three-way-war shitfest already.

Fascistisk State
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascistisk State » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:14 pm

Caelestiam wrote:Also, I can just SMELL the three-way-war shitfest already.

Haha

I enjoy diplomatic RP's waaaaay better, so you can expect my nation to shout a lot but not much else

Caelestiam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Caelestiam » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:18 pm

Fascistisk State wrote:

Haha

I enjoy diplomatic RP's waaaaay better, so you can expect my nation to shout a lot but not much else

I'm simultaneously relieved and bummed.

Zeanobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeanobia » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:24 pm

OOC note: As of 1990, Zeanobia has annexed most of Slesvig and a large chunk of lower Jutland. Just for the sake of geographic

Caelestiam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Caelestiam » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:33 pm

Zeanobia wrote:OOC note: As of 1990, Zeanobia has annexed most of Slesvig and a large chunk of lower Jutland. Just for the sake of geographic

Good to know.

It's important to know geographical locations so we aren't asspulling locations in future posts.

If anybody has any questions about my geography, please ask me, I'll be happy to synthesize some new canon.

Zaurell
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Zaurell » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:52 pm

Caelestiam wrote:
Zeanobia wrote:OOC note: As of 1990, Zeanobia has annexed most of Slesvig and a large chunk of lower Jutland. Just for the sake of geographic

Good to know.

It's important to know geographical locations so we aren't asspulling locations in future posts.

If anybody has any questions about my geography, please ask me, I'll be happy to synthesize some new canon.

Zaurell doesn't have any Earth lands. Mind if I open up a gateway in remote Northern areas of your territory?
Last edited by Zaurell on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly retired from NS. Telegram me if you like but response time may be extremely slow

Zaurell
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Zaurell » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:55 pm

Fascistisk State wrote:

Haha

But the glorious bloodshed...

I foresee a propaganda war between Zeanobia and Fascistisk. Should be fun.

Fascistisk State
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascistisk State » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:58 pm

Zaurell wrote:
Fascistisk State wrote:Haha

But the glorious bloodshed...

Oh IC my nation freakin loves war
all that glorious death sending warriors to valhalla and stuff

Caelestiam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Caelestiam » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:03 pm

Zaurell wrote:
Caelestiam wrote:
Good to know.

Zaurell doesn't have any Earth lands. Mind if I open up a gateway in remote Northern areas of your territory?

Depends on its use. If you want free transit for the leaders to come through, just pop a portal in Caelestiam City.

Hey, guys. Feel free to recruit your friends and enemies to the thread.

Zaurell
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Zaurell » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:12 pm

Caelestiam wrote:
Zaurell wrote:Zaurell doesn't have any Earth lands. Mind if I open up a gateway in remote Northern areas of your territory?

Depends on its use. If you want free transit for the leaders to come through, just pop a portal in Caelestiam City.

Hey, guys. Feel free to recruit your friends and enemies to the thread.

Transit for leaders could certainly go in Caelestiam City but (no offense, you know we're best buds but I'm keeping it IC) the leaders would be accompanied by Guardian Devils and Foundling Commandos at all times. Archy would stay home since he's not really a good guest.

The remote gateway is more for if negotiations break down since I don't want to spook your civilians with undead and other things.
Fascistisk State wrote:
Zaurell wrote:But the glorious bloodshed...

Oh IC my nation freakin loves war
all that glorious death sending warriors to valhalla and stuff

Whilst thou make war?

Zeanobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeanobia » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:19 pm

I think there's enough nations in the The Caspian League now. Any more and it becomes overkill.

Zaurell
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Zaurell » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:21 pm

Zeanobia wrote:I think there's enough nations in the The Caspian League now. Any more and it becomes overkill.

Certainly enough in the League itself. Do you want the link to a mercenary nation?

Caelestiam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Caelestiam » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:25 pm

Zeanobia wrote:I think there's enough nations in the The Caspian League now. Any more and it becomes overkill.

That said, I am going to lock the "military" option at least until Zeanobia can pack some firepower to compensate. Anyone else who wants in is gonna have to take a support role.

Sawl
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Caspian League (Diplomacy/OOC/OPEN)

Postby Sawl » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:46 pm

APPLICATION:
Name of nation: The Dictatorship of Sawl
Type of Government: Facist Dictatorship
Chosen Faction: The Caspian League
Intended Role: Trader who continues to incite the war
Reason for joining faction (IC): To trade with other nations, while secretly giving the opposition military grade arms for money as well.
Reason for joining faction (OOC): To keep the war going :p
Questions/notes: none as of now

Fascistisk State
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascistisk State » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:49 pm

Sawl wrote:APPLICATION:
Reason for joining faction (IC): To trade with other nations, while secretly giving the opposition military grade arms for money as well.

ayy

Why don't you join the Third Solution, the place for radical fascists and cool peeps?
Last edited by Fascistisk State on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zaurell
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Zaurell » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Fascistisk State wrote:
Sawl wrote:APPLICATION:

ayy

Why don't you join the Third Solution, the place for fascists and cool peeps?

I'm a fascist. I am an admin for the Caspian League.

Fascistisk State
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascistisk State » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:55 pm

Zaurell wrote:I'm a fascist. I am an admin for the Caspian League.

*Extremely genocidal fascists

Fascistisk State
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascistisk State » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:59 pm

Plus, the player said they wanted to be a

"Trader who continues to incite the war"

Does that not sound like someone who should be in the Third Solution? Just sayin.

Caelestiam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Caelestiam » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:06 pm

No, Fascistisk is right. Those guys are going into the Third Solution. The League is not for people who only wish to make profit off of war economy.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents