NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars Galaxy [Claims Thread]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater Utrecht
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Utrecht » Sun May 01, 2016 2:11 am

Nation Name: Karnax Imperium of Infinity
Systems I Want: Zonju, Shiva, Needan (if they're claimed then can you suggest an unclaimed star system located in the outer rim)
Sectors I Want: N/A
Allegiance: Neutral but willing to trade with the rest of the Galaxy
Have I Been in the SWG before: No but I'm an experienced RPer
Addendum Notes: It's original but with various influences. Btw can I modify my claimed star systems since this is AU?

Name: Rojan Carfarex
Race: Human
Homeworld: Zonju
Wealth: Middle-Class
Sex: Male
Height: 6'2
Weight: 110 pounds
Background History: Will update after I brainstorm ideas
Major Skills: Swordsmanship, Shooting, Sneaking

Name: Lorani Denemar
Wealth: Wealthy
Weight: 130 pounds
Major Skills: Administrating, Persuasion, Swordsmanship
Last edited by Greater Utrecht on Sun May 01, 2016 2:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
MODEDIT: Inappropriate/obscene sig content deleted.

The Second Brotherhood of Planets
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Second Brotherhood of Planets » Sun May 01, 2016 3:16 pm

Nation Name: The "Great" Society
Systems I Want: Vinsoth, Salim
Sectors I Want: N/A (Two Star-system nation)
Allegiance: Former Sith, Currently Galactic Conclave aligned. Or 'Chaotic Neutral/Good' by another name.
Have I Been in the SWG before: No.
Addendum Notes: I wish to RP as a nation of various species including humans. I'm not familiar enough with SW EU to know the details of the species that live in the aforementioned claims... Nor do I want to limit myself to them.

RP Proposal: "Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, our chains are broken. The Force shall free us...

"But why must passion lead to malevolence?"
Horace Walpole: "The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel."

Member of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

NS Stats are mostly acknowledged here, but multiply NS pop by 5 to get State Approved total!

Amazing Advice, Bro!

Intergalactic Bulletin:  Alt Human Homeland rediscovered and reclaimed.  Locals 'uplifted' in response to paranormal activity.  Brotherhood delegation invited to mysterious assembly, Mmrnmhrm deployed. More to Follow...

Star Wars RP Group
Secretary

Founded: Mar 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Star Wars RP Group » Tue May 03, 2016 12:29 am

Stormwrath wrote:Nation Name: Kritarchy of Idruteia
Systems I Want: Talasea, Cato Neimoidia (Colonies)
Sectors I Want: n/a
Allegiance: Neutral
Have I Been in the SWG before: No
Addendum Notes: Non-canon inhabitants.

Confirmed.

Greater Utrecht wrote:
Nation Name: Karnax Imperium of Infinity
Systems I Want: Zonju, Shiva, Needan (if they're claimed then can you suggest an unclaimed star system located in the outer rim)
Sectors I Want: N/A
Allegiance: Neutral but willing to trade with the rest of the Galaxy
Have I Been in the SWG before: No but I'm an experienced RPer
Addendum Notes: It's original but with various influences. Btw can I modify my claimed star systems since this is AU?

Name: Rojan Carfarex
Wealth: Middle-Class
Weight: 110 pounds
Major Skills: Swordsmanship, Shooting, Sneaking

Name: Lorani Denemar
Wealth: Wealthy
Weight: 130 pounds
Major Skills: Administrating, Persuasion, Swordsmanship

Confirmed. The Characters aren't quite so important to list unless their cannon or the only character (not a nation or corp.) that you're using. It's fine to add them in here, so no worries, but that's just FYI.

The Second Brotherhood of Planets wrote:Nation Name: The "Great" Society
Allegiance: Former Sith, Currently Galactic Conclave aligned. Or 'Chaotic Neutral/Good' by another name.
Addendum Notes: I wish to RP as a nation of various species including humans. I'm not familiar enough with SW EU to know the details of the species that live in the aforementioned claims... Nor do I want to limit myself to them.

RP Proposal: "Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, our chains are broken. The Force shall free us...

Vinsoth was recently conquered by the Thrashian Empire. If you wish to either continue with this claim and organize something with Thrashia via RP, you're free to do so. Otherwise, you can freely choose another claim. Additionally, Salim apparently doesn't exist. Did you misspell the name?

It's OK if you don't know too much. We can always provide you with advice and suggestions, as well as explanations of cannon characters, races, etc.

Thrashia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2004
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Thrashia » Tue May 03, 2016 2:53 am

I'm putting down for a claim on the Galalloy Industries Corp. and VSIS.
Last edited by Thrashia on Tue May 03, 2016 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
FT Factbook | Thrashian Maintenance Thread | Newbies Need to Read This | Thrashia IIwiki

"D-Damn you all...! All of you dogs whose souls are still bound to the Earth! Long live Neo Zeon!" - MSG: Unicorn

Star Wars RP Group
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Star Wars RP Group » Tue May 03, 2016 8:01 am

Thrashia wrote:I'm putting down for a claim on the Galalloy Industries Corp. and VSIS.

You have the green light. Happy Hunting.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Second Brotherhood of Planets » Tue May 03, 2016 9:23 am

Star Wars RP Group wrote:-snip-

Vinsoth was recently conquered by the Thrashian Empire. If you wish to either continue with this claim and organize something with Thrashia via RP, you're free to do so. Otherwise, you can freely choose another claim. Additionally, Salim apparently doesn't exist. Did you misspell the name?

It's OK if you don't know too much. We can always provide you with advice and suggestions, as well as explanations of cannon characters, races, etc.

*Groan*

The misspelled system was Salin. However if the neighboring hub (Vinsoth) was taken then there is no point.

I would like to claim Syvns and Arami. Failing that, is there a system along a trade route (preferably a junction of some kind) with another nearby system? (The second system doesn't necessarily have to be on a lane.)
Last edited by The Second Brotherhood of Planets on Tue May 03, 2016 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Horace Walpole: "The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel."

NS Stats are mostly acknowledged here, but multiply NS pop by 5 to get State Approved total!

Amazing Advice, Bro!

Intergalactic Bulletin:  Alt Human Homeland rediscovered and reclaimed.  Locals 'uplifted' in response to paranormal activity.  Brotherhood delegation invited to mysterious assembly, Mmrnmhrm deployed. More to Follow...

Star Wars RP Group
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Star Wars RP Group » Tue May 10, 2016 9:09 am

The Second Brotherhood of Planets wrote:
*Groan*

The misspelled system was Salin. However if the neighboring hub (Vinsoth) was taken then there is no point.

I would like to claim Syvns and Arami. Failing that, is there a system along a trade route (preferably a junction of some kind) with another nearby system? (The second system doesn't necessarily have to be on a lane.)

Would you mind if I made a recommendation?

How about the Botajef System, which sits on Hydian Way and has a not-insignificant shipyard located there, for you? There are some other systems within the Belsmuth Sector nearby that you might also be interested in, such as Harloen, etc.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Second Brotherhood of Planets » Tue May 10, 2016 7:59 pm

Star Wars RP Group wrote:
*Groan*

Would you mind if I made a recommendation?

How about the Botajef System, which sits on Hydian Way and has a not-insignificant shipyard located there, for you? There are some other systems within the Belsmuth Sector nearby that you might also be interested in, such as Harloen, etc.

Thank you! I claim Botajef and Harloen.

Amazing Advice, Bro!

Star Wars RP Group
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Star Wars RP Group » Wed May 11, 2016 2:00 am

Done and done.

Thrashia
Minister

Postby Thrashia » Fri May 20, 2016 7:21 am

Laying a belated claim in for Tagge Co.
FT Factbook | Thrashian Maintenance Thread | Newbies Need to Read This | Thrashia IIwiki

"D-Damn you all...! All of you dogs whose souls are still bound to the Earth! Long live Neo Zeon!" - MSG: Unicorn

New Dornalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Dornalia » Sun May 22, 2016 7:24 pm

Putting up a belated claims thingus in writing to update my SWG holdings to include not only the stuff listed in the main list, but now Endor (annexed from Hunt per agreement with OG) as Endor County, as well as (to my knowledge) Trilon, Pacanth Reach, Zuma, Bakura, Moddell, Stensen, Bri’ahl, Wazta, and Koradin Sectors. I think there was a map beforehand, but it seems to have disappeared?
"New Dornalia, a living example of anomalous civilizations."-- Phoenix Conclave
"Your nation has always been ridiculous. But it's endearing."--Skaugra
"It's a magical place where chinese cowboys ply the star lanes to extract vast wealth from trade, where NORINCO isn't just an arms company, but an evil bond villain type conglomerate that hides in other nations. Where the apocalypse happened, and everyone went "huh, that's neat" and then got back to having catgirls and starships."-- Olimpiada
"...why am I space China, and I don't have actual magic animals, and you're space USA, and you do? This seems like a mistake." --Roania, during a discussion on wildlife.

Godular
Forum Moderator

Founded: Sep 09, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Sun May 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Might as well update my claim to go beyond csilla and into the Ascendancy entire, just to keep the formality.

Hmm... I need a good high-industry location that's unclaimed, any of them floating about?
Now the moderation team really IS Godmoding.
Step 1: One-Stop Rules Shop. Step 2: ctrl+f. Step 3: Type in what you saw in modbox. Step 4: Don't do it again.
New to F7? Click here!

Star Wars RP Group
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Star Wars RP Group » Mon May 23, 2016 9:13 am

Thank you! I claim Botajef and Harloen.

Could I trouble you to submit a new claim form with these new claims? Then I can add you to the OP.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Second Brotherhood of Planets » Mon May 23, 2016 11:38 am

Nation Name: The "Great" Society
Systems I Want: Botajef, Harloen

Amazing Advice, Bro!

Star Wars RP Group
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Star Wars RP Group » Tue May 24, 2016 1:24 am

Systems I Want: Botajef, Harloen

Gotcha. If you don't know how, please contact New Terminus or Asfaltum about getting on the Slack chat group. We can discuss ideas for rps and chill.

New Dornalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Dornalia » Sat May 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Also, almost forgot--Terry Tadanobu's TGSC (Dornieland for the purposes of claims management) runs Ilum as a joint colony of sorts with the Menelmacari, I think.
"New Dornalia, a living example of anomalous civilizations."-- Phoenix Conclave
"Your nation has always been ridiculous. But it's endearing."--Skaugra
"It's a magical place where chinese cowboys ply the star lanes to extract vast wealth from trade, where NORINCO isn't just an arms company, but an evil bond villain type conglomerate that hides in other nations. Where the apocalypse happened, and everyone went "huh, that's neat" and then got back to having catgirls and starships."-- Olimpiada
"...why am I space China, and I don't have actual magic animals, and you're space USA, and you do? This seems like a mistake." --Roania, during a discussion on wildlife.

The Ctan
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Ctan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:53 am

Anyone got any issues with me nabbing the following: Cham Syndulla, Hera Syndulla, Orn Free Taa, as political leaders of Ryloth I'm planning to have them cameo in God's Ascension.
"The Necrons were amongst the first beings to come into existance, and have sworn that they will rule over the living." - Still surprisingly accurate!
"Be you anywhere from Progress Level 5 or 6 and barely space-competent, all the way up to the current record of PL-20 for beings like the C’Tan..." Lord General Superior Rai’a Sirisi, Xenohumanity
"Many races and faiths have considered themselves to be a threat to the Necrons, but their worlds and their cultures are now little more than interesting archaeology."
Want to get in touch? Direct Discord Link

Thrashia
Minister

Postby Thrashia » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:44 pm

The Ctan wrote:Anyone got any issues with me nabbing the following: Cham Syndulla, Hera Syndulla, Orn Free Taa, as political leaders of Ryloth I'm planning to have them cameo in God's Ascension.

I think that's fine. Though Orn Free Taa might have died during the Chaos attack on Coruscant...up to you.

Trianii Triumvirate
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trianii Triumvirate » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:21 am

Well may as well copypaste old claims to see if they stick :V

Nation Name: The Trianii Triumvirate
Systems I Want:

-The Trian system
-The Ekibo system
-The Monic system.

Sectors I Want: N/A (Although given I have half of the three notable systems in Trianii Space/Sector, I kind of want the other three, given I couldn't find anyone willing to play OpFor pirates/corporate sector raiders for them last time for a thread ._.)

Allegiance: Undecided (Might form a Sith Empire faction with other sith players though, just sayin'.)

Have I Been in the SWG before: Technically, if this is another reboot, yes? I was in a couple threads that ended up stalling because OG disappeared before I too, disappeared, but that's probably not long enough to really count...

Addendum Notes: Copypaste from previous post:

Canon/Non-Canon hybrid.
Trian will have the Trianii, though their canonicity is delegated only by some books/comics and rpg supplements. They will be a majority population, but there will also be various other species represented, refugees and the like who fled to Wild Space and were incorporated. There will also be a near-human species (or two) as well. As before, they'd be an alt-version of the Omen/Harbinger incident, so there'll be some red sith/sith purebloods as well, as in factbook. (I am quite content to change it to the Harbinger if someone comes along wanting to be the Omen/Kesh sith.)

Edit: Looks like I only had two of the Trianii colony worlds, derp, Monic's just in the same general area, x.x
Last edited by Trianii Triumvirate on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
SWG Reboot Factbook!
"The greatest illusion cast by Sith Sorcerers of old was deluding the denizens of the galaxy into believing they had free will."
"Freedom is an illusion sought after by the weak."
"Contemplate the lash, slave. It is your constant companion, your ever-present friend, for as long as the lash strikes your skin, you are alive. As long as you are alive, you can strive to better yourself. Contemplate the lash and find within yourself the means to break your own chains."
Excerpts from Knyga iv Visiskas Th'Saarai, found within the Temple.

New Terminus
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Terminus » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:31 am

Oooops well this account is alive again. :D

Trianii Triumvirate wrote:Well may as well copypaste old claims to see if they stick :V

Nation Name: The Trianii Triumvirate
Systems I Want:

-The Trian system
-The Ekibo system
-The Monic system.

Sectors I Want: N/A (Although given I have half of the three notable systems in Trianii Space/Sector, I kind of want the other three, given I couldn't find anyone willing to play OpFor pirates/corporate sector raiders for them last time for a thread ._.)

Allegiance: Undecided (Might form a Sith Empire faction with other sith players though, just sayin'.)

Have I Been in the SWG before: Technically, if this is another reboot, yes? I was in a couple threads that ended up stalling because OG disappeared before I too, disappeared, but that's probably not long enough to really count...

Addendum Notes: Copypaste from previous post:

Canon/Non-Canon hybrid.
Trian will have the Trianii, though their canonicity is delegated only by some books/comics and rpg supplements. They will be a majority population, but there will also be various other species represented, refugees and the like who fled to Wild Space and were incorporated. There will also be a near-human species (or two) as well. As before, they'd be an alt-version of the Omen/Harbinger incident, so there'll be some red sith/sith purebloods as well, as in factbook. (I am quite content to change it to the Harbinger if someone comes along wanting to be the Omen/Kesh sith.)

You can have the whole Trianii Sector im pretty sure there shouldnt be any qualms against that unless someone else holds some of those systems? anyone?
Terminus Factbook - FT

Puppet of: Arch Islands for use in SWG Galaxy

Telros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Telros » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:23 am

Nation Name: Tizion Protectorate
Systems I Want: Koornacht Cluster, Danadalas System, Doornik-628, Doornik-881, Doornik-1142, ILC-905, Kojash, N'zoth, Nanta-Ri, New Brigia, Norat, Pirol, Polneye, Tizon, Wakzia, Z'fell, Zhina, Dornik-207, Dornik-319, Elcorth, Faz, Gotoma, Joruna, Kktkt, Orooturoo, Thobek, Tholaz, Tran Mariel, Utos, Wehttam, and Widek.
Sectors I Want: Farlax
Allegiance: Independent (For the moment)
Have I Been in the SWG before: Yes
Addendum Notes: The Tezekian Imperium is coming in as taking over management of the systems, and will be bringing over colonists as well managing the races of worlds under their system. If they are sentient and sapient and after going through a thorough education program, able to pass the tests for citizenship, they will be part of the Directorate. If they cannot, are only sapient or sentient or neither, they become protected worlds while a decision is made of their status and their fate. Primary focus is calming economic and supply crisis and converting the existing infrastructure over to Tezekian standards and studying the wealth of new technology.
Last edited by Telros on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Star Wars RP Group
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Star Wars RP Group » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:25 am

Telros wrote:Nation Name: The Tezekian Directorate
Systems I Want: Koornacht Cluster, Danadalas System, Doornik-628, Doornik-881, Doornik-1142, ILC-905, Kojash, N'zoth, Nanta-Ri, New Brigia, Norat, Pirol, Polneye, Tizon, Wakzia, Z'fell, Zhina, Dornik-207, DOrnik-319, Elcorth, Faz, Gotoma, Joruna, Kktkt, Orooturoo, Thobek, Tholaz, Tran Mariel, Utos, Wehttam, and Widek.
Sectors I Want: Faralax
Allegiance: Independent (For the moment)
Have I Been in the SWG before: Yes
Addendum Notes: The Directorate is coming in as taking over management of the systems, and will be bringing over colonists as well managing the races of the roads under their system. If they are sentient and sapient and after going through a thorough education program, able to pass the tests for citizenship, they will be part of the Directorate. If they cannot, are only sapient or sentient or neither, they become protected worlds while a decision is made of their status and their fate. Primary focus is calming economic and supply crisis and converting the existing infrastructure over to Tezekian standards and studying the wealth of new technology.

Confirmed.

Balrogga
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:16 am

It is good to see you back Telros, it has been a long time.
The Fallen Empire of Balrogga

Intergalactic Trade Hub Thread - Founder / Argument Thread / Advice Thread / DoGA Resource site / ESUS Alliance / The Bloody Hand / Ta'Nar Rumor Thread
Not because it wishes harm, but because it likes violent vibrations to change constantly
Horror – the true horror that paralyzes the mind and scars it with nightmares – is never truly healed.
I had to read that post a couple times to make sure there was not something brilliant burried under all that stupidity...
The quiet foe is the one you need to pay heed, not the loudmouth attracting all the attention.

Ordering lunch

Telros
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Telros » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:02 pm

Good to be back Bal.

Telros
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Telros » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:30 pm

As requested, I edited my claim to better fit what I am doing, to make things easier for you Thrashia.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents