NATION

PASSWORD

The Robotnik Resurgence (IC, Coalition of Nations only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The United Federations
Diplomat

Founded: May 26, 2013
Anarchy

The Robotnik Resurgence (IC, Coalition of Nations only)

Postby The United Federations » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:12 pm

The Robotnik Resurgence
An old enemy returns...

It's been many years since the last global conflict. The last crusade the Robotnik Empire had waged against the nations and peoples of the world left scars that have yet to heal. Yet the years have not been kind to the world since, interaction between many of the nations of the world have been strained due to the wars and lack of unified support. States have fallen and crumbled after being devastated by the war, unable to rebuild after the attacks and occupations. Yet back in the South Pacific, the gears of the machines have begun to turn again. The black clouds that have covered the polluted lands have grown ever more intense, and from what can be gathered, the war machine of the Robotnik Empire has begun to build again. The Commonwealth of Downunda, collapsed and in pieces, has let out reports that the Empire's forces have begun landing and occupying the eastern coasts, as well as reports of large aerial ships over the skies near the southern island of the Kingdoms of Acorn. The world stands on the precipice of a resurgence, and the only question remains... how will you react?

Rules
1. I'm OP and the OP's word is LAW.
2. No godmodding.
3. No metagaming.
4. This takes place on world, PMT, but no interstellar colonies, no interplanetary colonies. Space stations and such are allowed, but no more.
5. Only the OP can appoint Co-OPs.
6. Co-OPs can deny applications and enforce these rules, but must defer to the OP if the OP makes a decision.
7. Be fair and realistic, loose with pride and dignity, winning and loosing is a part of RPs.
8. Don't fight with one another in the threads, you can TG each other if you really need to yell at one another.
9. Keep a good quality with posts, one-liners are unacceptable.
10. Have fun everyone!

Let the resurgence begin...

The Robotnik Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Robotnik Empire » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Egg Carrier
Over the skies of East Downunda

Dr. Eggman chuckled menacingly as he walked down the long, dark hallway of his massive flagship. The flickering lights were enough to send shivers down the spines of any person brave enough to walk through it, but as always there would not be any person with a spine on this ship besides the Doctor himself. The only sound that could be heard was the metallic clanking of the SWAT Bot guards following behind the mad scientist, ominously glaring ahead with their cold, red optic sensors. As they continued down the hall, a muffled screaming could be heard from what seemed to be a room off down the next section of the hallway. When they approached, the door slid open, and the piercing screams could be heard at full volume, only to cause the Doctor to grin even more. He entered, flanked by the two SWAT Bots, only to find a Mobian strapped to a large table, encased by a device that had left the skin of the poor man simmering from the intense heat and shocks it had caused.

"I see that you've taken well to your new accommodations, my guest! How do you like the view?" Dr. Eggman asked smiling, waving his hand out to a blank metallic wall.

"I-I... do-on't see... anyt... anything there..." the Mobian said, looking up, confused, writhing in extreme pain, believing his eyes must have lost all vision then if he couldn't see whatever view the Good... no bad... the Doctor is the enemy... but the Good Doctor was going to help... he thought, as the torture had begun slowly pulling at his mind, conditioning him to loose sight of his purpose here.

"Hm-? Oh your right! It is a bit dark in here! Allow me to shed some light on this dark and damp room, shall I?" the Good Doctor offered, immediately pressing a button on the controller in his hand.

Suddenly, the blank, dark, metallic wall became as blinding as if the sun in the sky suddenly was only a foot away from them. The Doctor could only grin as the Mobian cringed and whined in pain as he attempted to avert his eyes. It proved to be a useless attempt, as it left the Mobian more blind than he had already felt before. If the light was going to be this bad, he would be happy to embrace the darkness...

"Now... do you wish to finally reveal the location of the Downunda Resistance? Or is my generosity not going to be recognized?" The Good Doctor asked.

"I... I don't... I don't know... All bases are kept secret from... from cells like mine... too great a risk... of-of falling into enemy hands..." the Mobian struggled to respond with.

"Oh, how... disappointing." The Bad Doctor suddenly changed his smiling expression to that of a raving, angered monster.

"P-please... I have nothing more to offer... please let me... let me go back into the darkness... my eyes... I can't see..." the Mobian begged.

"Don't worry my guest, you'll be adequately treated in your new quarters... TAKE HIM TO THE ROBOTICIZER, NOW!" the Doctor lashed out to one of the SWAT Bots guarding the prisoner, and began to drag him away.

"W-wait... no, please... please don't..." the Mobian struggled to say in protest before he was dragged out and the door was closed behind him, leaving the Doctor to look out at the bright view, which was only now becoming more apparent as a low hatch window to view the ground below.

From here the Doctor watched as his massive flying fortress continued to rain down fire on the surface, burning the remaining forests of the Eastern coast into a charred wasteland with nothing but ash piles standing. The remains of the towns and villages were nothing but cinders and small piles of stone. As the Doctor realized, the Resistance forces wound not have been based on the East Coast if they were still able to strike at their forces. All that was left was then to scorch what was left of the deserts and badlands in order to sweep them out, prolonging the ground campaign but ensuring maximum destruction in resistance. With these new resources and lands, especially with the fossil fuels in the Badlands themselves, the Egg Fleet would have enough fuel for months on end until a more reliable source of energy could be obtained. The ring energy technology would soon be his, if only in a matter of time, for soon the Kingdoms of Acorn would find themselves in the cross-hairs of the Egg Fleet, and no one would stand in his way from dominating the world itself. He cackled to himself, watching as the black smoke columns rose up from the ground, nearly reaching the exterior of the Egg Carrier itself. This war of aggression had taken its first step.

Lux Dominion
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lux Dominion » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:14 am

Lonia Hall
Center of Lonia

President Lunic walked through the massive ornate arches of the great Lonia Hall, admiring its beauty and wonder. The massive skylights were intricate enough to inspire anyone who entered the great building, as it had to Lunic when he first walked these hallowed halls so many years ago. Even while being at the center of the city, you could still hear the waves crashing on the shores of this great island. You could see guards standing at attention throughout the building, and the people of the great city walking throughout the halls and chambers of the public portion of the building. Today, he felt a terrible chill in the air for he knew today was when Eggman's fleet was supposed to be within striking distance of Downunda if their Intel was correct, which he hoped not, for he did not like the idea of going to war once again. Suddenly, one of his top advisers rushed to him from one of the upper chambers with a telegram in his hand.

"What is the problem Toran?" He asked already suspecting what the answer was.

"You have to read this for yourself Lunic, it isn't good." He said with true despair in his voice.

The telegram read as follows, "Eggman's forces have landed and are attacking the small villages on the eastern coast, already hundreds dead, can't evacuate fast enough, it appears as if it will be in the thousands, Downunda might soon be his if the resistance is crushed. Send the fleet, we need to have a total evacuation plan if we can't stop him."

"We need to prepare the fleet, and send a copy of this telegram to Miles, Robert, and Elias." said Lunic gravely.

"Will do Lunic, anything else?"

"Put the air and land forces on alert, we never know when we will need them."

"Of course, i'll go right now." he concluded.

As Toran rushed off to the telegram room Lunic rushed towards the naval base on the island, he was going to lead his navy to Downunda himself, he could not let Eggman seize that land that would give him enough resources to start a campaign to remake his empire across all of Mobius. Mobius was on the path to a massive, devastating war.

Typhoon Republic
Secretary

Founded: Jun 03, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Typhoon Republic » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:10 pm

President Miles
Over Eastern Seaboard of the Southern Typhoon Republic

President Miles has been working on the Tornado for the past few days with his friend Sonic. They take off from the Nulfax General Airport testing out what the plane can do after the adjustments, flying southward towards Rainier when Sonic receives a call from Justice.

“Hello.” Said Sonic.

“Sonic it’s Justice you need to hand the phone to Miles immediately!” Justice said with a stern voice.

“What is it Uncle?” said Miles

“Tails we have problem, I’ve received a telegram from President Lunic of the Lux Dominion. It says that Eggman is invading the Downunda region and we might be in possible danger of being invaded ourselves.” Said Justice.

“We’ll be Heading back to Nulfax in a bit but we’ve got to get Fuel in Rainier.” Said Miles.

“Wait did you just say Rainier?” said justice.

“Yes.” Said Miles.

“Be vigilant because you might not know what’s going to happen down there being that close to Eggman he might try and target you himself.” Said Justice.

“Alright will do uncle I’ll talk to you soon.” Said Miles.
Miles and Sonic Land at Rainier International they begin their refueling process, when finished they take off and head back to the capital.

The United Federations
Diplomat

Anarchy

Postby The United Federations » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:26 pm

The White House
Central City

President Venor walked through the hallway of the White House, flanked by a series of aids discussing the recent events in Downunda. The return of an aggressive Robotnik Empire is not what the country needed, however it was nothing they weren't prepared for. G.U.N. had been cutting back in its deployments after the most recent incidents, specifically the Black Arms Disaster. Commander Tower stated that it was in the best interest to maintain our own security at home as well as abroad, especially after that nightmare scenario became true..., the president remembered his words, agreeing with him at the time. While they walked into the Oval Office, the president listened in to his aids.

"Sir, if we do not act now we could easily see the fall of the entire Eastern seaboard of Downunda, and with that a ground campaign would only be inevitable. If we do not deploy now we'll be watching as he gathers an entire continent's worth of resources, and we can't allow that to occur," an aid said.

"But it doesn't change the fact that we're not prepared entirely for such a large scale conflict. Sure we have our standard forces, but we do not have troops to spare to deploy to these areas. The best we could do would be to deploy the Robotics Corps and get our drones in there to help fight on the front and stall the advance if possible. We can establish air superiority over the western coast of Downunda and keep him locked out of airspace over the Pacific, but boots on the ground is not going to be feasible," another aid followed with.

"It doesn't change the fact that we need to address this, and boots on the ground may not be feasible now, but it could easily be feasible given three months' time. Mustering a full scale invasion force is going to force industry into overdrive but if we prioritize the Robotics Corps we could have more than enough drones to deal with Robotnik's ground forces," an aid proposed.

"That will be completely irrelevant if the Egg Fleet is still in working order. It will continue to bombard the continent and leave tens of thousands dead unless it's stopped now. I propose an immediate strike against it, the 9th Air Fleet is prepared to intercept if necessary and it should easily be able to engage and take down that flying death machine," the Air Force general stated.

"I am not about to deploy our forces into harms way until we have solid intelligence on the strength and capabilities of that flying battleship, General. We need to address the fact that we have not engaged this fleet, nor one of this size, in years. Who knows what type of weapons that madman has come up with given that time. We need to see its capabilities first so we will be able to exploit its weaknesses. What about our allies?" Commander Tower asked the State Secretary.

"They seem to be mobilizing as well, I suggest we get in contact with them to develop some joint operations. I'll be in touch with the ambassadors of the Typhoon Republic and the Kingdoms of Acorn, and we'll see about meeting with my counterpart from the Lux Dominion." the Secretary of State said, following up next to Commander Tower as they stopped when they finished filing into the office.

As the briefings and deliberation continued, the president walked over towards his desk. "Well then ladies and gentlemen, you know what you'll all have to do. Madam Secretary I expect you to be getting in contact with our allies. I want orders out to our forces that we are in a state of heightened readiness, we could be forced to engage at any time. Inform the Robotics Corps manufacturing sectors that they're about to get big orders, as well as the Air Force, I'm concerned the Air Fleets will need to be strengthened. Are we all clear?" President Venor told his staff, now standing behind the desk centered in the room, looking at all of his aids and advisers.

"Yes, Mr. President." was the almost instantaneous response that was heard in the room, slightly broken between the voices of all of the staff that had said those words.

"Very good, now get to work ladies and gentlemen, we have a lot to deal with on our hands, and I don't want any mistakes, we need to be thorough in our assessment of this threat and we need to be able to have the best response." President Venor stated, nodding to them all.

They returned the nod and all began to file out, leaving the president alone to sit at his desk and let out a sigh, rubbing his temples as he realized just how dark a path they may have found themselves on.

Khalaq
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Palace Of Khaltan Hassan I, Ulan Khalina

Postby Khalaq » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:46 pm

"The light of Asharah guide your steps as well, mother." Hassan said courteously to the now frail woman that had at one time been known throughout the Palace grounds as, "The Iron Lioness." As he walked throughout the mighty garden that his mother had insisted on keeping, despite it soaking up a good portion of his own personal budget, Hassan felt the weight of a nation on his shoulders. He had ruled the great steppes of Khalaq over twelve years and if one took even the slightest look at the "Mighty Khaltan", it showed. His once jet black hair was now tinged with a "wise and venerable grey", if one took the word of his sycophantic advisers at face value. His back ached and temples throbbed incessantly, the all too familiar side effects from the lack of the sleep that is the result of ruling an Imperial power that is in crumbling around itself. His brother wouldve been a wiser ruler, he thought. His late brother Darrsan was renown throughout both the brothels and literature societies of the capital for his wit, charm and love of the common man. He was a man of honor, gentleness and compassion. He would have led the nation into a second golden age, an age of wisdom and progress that had not been seen in Khalaq since the time the Prophetess Asharah united the ten tribes of the step a millenia ago. He was dead, killed in the first bloody months that saw Khalaq savaged, it's armies destoryed, it's people murdered and robiticized, it's mighty cities reduced to ash by laser fire, it's temples laid low it's honor forever marked with a stain of crimson. It would be left to the younger brother, the "baggage horse" of the House of Adrana, to lead his people as they struggled to hold onto the charred remnants of their lives and their nation.

A court eunuch quickly sprinted towards the Khaltan, who was lost in thought and too busy peering at the flowers of his mother's garden to notice that his royal guards had long since left their posts and were no longer screening visitors to the garden. "Peace upon you, Mighty Hassan!" the court eunuch stammered out, clearly exhausted and inchorent from what seemed to be an overnight ride to the capital. "Be at rest, Faisal, what news do you bring?" Hassan answered back, doing his best to project calm and security in his voice. "We have news from the south!" Faisal spat out, "There have been reports of robotic assault against the peoples of Downunda!"

"Robots, damn it all!" Hassan cursed a thousand hellfires upon the mere mention of the word. He knew what this meant, the "Alshsharir" or "Eggman" as his Federation advisors were so found of calling him, was planning another war. "Are you sure, I do not want another Kilo Pass Incident, I require direct confirmation that this was not some enterprising bandit raid." Hassan, summmoning all the iron in his voice, commanded. "I assure you Mighty Hassan, that Alshsharir is behind this, as criminals always take prisoners for ransom." Faisal replied. "Why, how many survivors from these raids?" Hassan asked. "None, sir." "Additionally, your Jannisaries have documents for you to place your seal upon, to authorize our armies to march south." Faisal added. "Mobilize?" "And risk igniting the whole continent in war?" "I will not be the Khaltan responsible for driving Asharah's work into ruin!" Hassan said, slamming his fist into his open palm. "But sir, there have been whispers from your spymaster that the Janissaries plan to revolt if you do not respond to Alshsharir's naked aggression!" Faisal said." "Fine, tell our milita's to form into brigades near the border while I speak to President Venor." "Tell the Jannisary core that they can have their only when their Khaltan commands it be so and not a moment sooner." "Now go, and may Jilla and the Prophet guard your steps." Hassan said, with a commanding tone purposefully placed into his voice.

He then quickly grabbed two books, The Words Of the Prophetess Asharah and The Lives Of The Ten Companions and retrated to his study, It would be an eventful week afterall.
Last edited by Khalaq on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragoste
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

City of Széqelir, Presidential Hall, Office of Pres. Álondre

Postby Dragoste » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:10 pm

President Vládek Álondresk struggled to remain awake, removing his glasses and rubbing the sleep from his reddening eyes as numerous advisers surrounded his desk and unhesitatingly spoke their minds to him. The fevered discussion (a polite term for what was taking place) had hardly paused since word of Robotnik's military manoeuvring reached Dragoste the previous morning. Papers laden with intelligence, statistics, and every form of information in between lay strewn about the room, many adorned with coffee rings.

Two voices in particular prevailed above the maelstrom, those of Málann Vándereq and Frénje Nákkdrejv, both high-ranking ministers within the Office of Foreign Relations. Neither had climbed their way to the upper rungs of Dragostean government by being soft-spoken and Álondresk was presently experiencing confirmation of that fact. Many opinions swirled around the room, but Vándereq and Nákkdrejv easily (and vociferously) represented the dominating views.

Seeking to minimize his swiftly-developing migraine, Álondresk gave a blunt order:

"Vándereq; stay. Nákkdrejv; stay. The rest of you, get the hell out."

The unnamed advisers shambled in fatigue out of Álondresk's chambers, to an uneasy sleep in their own offices, no doubt.

"Now...", Álondresk addressed the two, "...one at a time...make your cases to me. We're all tense, we're all tired, but while we're sitting here deliberating, Robotnik is rampaging across Downunda and we have reason to think that once he's done with Downunda he'll be headed for the Kingdoms of Acorn. We've been at this for hours without much progress, but I'll be damned if we can't get some semblance of a plan out of this meeting."

"I cannot believe...", Vándereq began as he resumed his railing, "...that you are even considering entering this war! It goes against everything this Union stands for."

Vándereq gestured emphatically as he spoke. The politician's appearance, which began the meeting in its usual (some would say perpetual) state of immaculateness, had become increasingly rumpled as the hours took their toll: coat and tie were lazily sprawled upon a chair, cuff-links were removed and sleeves were rolled up, and sweat stains had appeared under his arms. The man's precisely styled greying hair became more haphazard with each frustrated stroke of his mildly arthritic fingers.

"We are a collective of peoples who came together out of a common interest in peace and the well-being of the world-at-large.", he continued. "It is because of war that our predecessors were forced to abandon their homes and take to the seas in order to seek refuge from the chaos that plagued this planet. We have a long history of striving towards peace and away from violent conflict. Our military exists for purposes of defense, not aggression! Would you really put our men and women on the offensive and put not only their lives at risk but the lives of civilians in the war zone? I say we open our borders to the refugees of this war but avoid direct confrontation until a direct threat is made against our society."

"Permission to address the egregious myopia of my colleague, Sir?" asked Nákkdrejv, directing her question at Álondresk. Her voice was calm, but not calm enough to fully conceal a vicious edge notorious for creeping into her words in the face of stubborn adversity. The visibly straining muscles in her neck and jaw betrayed a scream just barely held back.

"...Permission granted.", Álondresk groaned.

"I am not sure how Mr. Vándereq is failing to realise this, but if we don't intervene in this conflict, the refugees he plans to let into our territory will have to be carried through customs in body bags. Robotnik's present actions reveal beyond a doubt that he intends to leave few survivors, if any. Military action should never be the first route taken, but I think that the welfare of the citizens of this world - something about which Mr. Vándereq here is allegedly quite passionate - would be in greater jeopardy if we fail to act immediately. If we don't do everything in our power to crush Robotnik back into the ground, we could see the Empire return to dominance. It's unfortunate, but the fact of the matter is that we will have to make sacrifices now to prevent the far worse atrocities which will surely take place if Robotnik is allowed to continue unchecked. This whole world - not just the eastern coast of Downunda - will be reduced to a charred mess."

Vándereq growled under his breath, but bit his tongue.

For the first time that day, silence fell in Álondresk's chambers.

Álondresk sighed. After mentally grinding both arguments to a pulp, he picked up the telephone on his desk.

"Contact the Chiefs of Military Affairs." he spoke exhaustedly into the mouthpiece. "Tell them to get to my chambers immediately. And spread the word to the Provincial Representatives that there's going to be an emergency convening of the Council first thing tomorrow."

Vándereq threw up his hands.

"You're making a mistake, Vládek. When this all goes to hell you're going to regret this choice."

He snatched up his coat and tie and stormed out of the room, but not without a touch of resignation. Álondresk did not try to stop him. Nákkdrejv remained and felt a brief flash of excitement in her victory, but it quickly faded.

Minutes later, the Chiefs of the Army, Navy, and Air Force were present in Álondresk's office.

"I'm going to make this as simple as possible: as you know, 100 ships, 5,000 aircraft and 50,000 personnel are the maximum force we can deploy without an official declaration of war. Give the order to prepare those forces for immediate mobilisation to Downunda. Place the rest of our forces on high alert and instruct them to be prepared to deploy at a moment's notice."

Turning to Nákkdrejv, he said "You: call your staff in here. We're going to be putting together a plan for war for the Council to vote on tomorrow morning. I can't imagine that it'll be perfect and we'll probably have to climb a whole mountain of deliberation, but the sooner we lay the groundwork, the better."

"Yes, sir."

Álondresk shifted his gaze to his office window, where he could see the moon edging closer and closer to the west. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"A long night indeed." he thought to himself. Let's just hope that this'll be worth it.
Last edited by Dragoste on Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-- From The Refugian Union of Dragoste.
All messages sent via the Dragostean Office of Foreign Relations (DOFR).

Onwards, to peace, unity and prosperity!

The Robotnik Empire
Political Columnist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Robotnik Empire » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:28 pm

The Badlands
Downunda

Snively Robotnik panted as he ran through the newly constructed facility. The large oil refinery that had appeared to spring out of the ground overnight was already spewing out the black substance that would power the greatest war machines ever constructed by his uncle's sprawling empire. Sprawling, what a joke, it was only sprawling a decade ago, now it's barely more than a shell of its former self. Sure these campaigns will give us the strength to grow, attack and gather more resources, but it's only a matter of time until we're forced to fall back. We needed to start with a stronger wave, now all we've done is gather the attention of the rest of the world... who knows when the United Federations will come breaking down our door... not to mention those pesky animals in the Kingdoms of Acorn and the Typhoon Republic. There are even rumors that the damned Dominions are starting to take a heightened interest as well, and not to mention Khalaq, those radical barbarians... We needed to blitz one of the Coalition members first, not target the independent areas. Now they'll all be preparing, and I don't know if we'll be ready for full conflict against the largest alliance on this planet... We need more time, the project isn't ready yet! Snively thought as he ran through the corridors. As he walked through the larger part of the refinery, he noticed the Egg Pawns working on the construction and refinement process, and proceeded to bark orders out.

"I told you that we needed another pipe installed to increase the extraction process! Where is the rest of the worker crew?" Snively lashed out at the round robot.

The robot was left with nothing but a look of puzzlement and confusion, scratching its head as it processed what the tiny, bald, angry man said. Of course this only left Snively even angrier.

"DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE SCRAP HEAP? THE DOCTOR WANTS THIS DONE NOW!" Snively yelled out in a seething rage. May Chaos forbid that these foolish robots not obey his orders and leave them behind schedule, for he would be the one reporting it to his beloved uncle of course.

The robot jumped and scrambled away, rushing to find the rest of its crew in order to install the new pipe. If the robot could feel, it would certainly know fear, for every Egg Pawn knew exactly what would happen if they failed to carry out the Doctor's wishes: instant scrapping.

"Ugh, I'm surrounded by these foolish piles of leftover scrap..." Snively complained, moving along the corridor and into a smaller, enclosed location. After entering the enclosed hallway and the door sealing behind him, he continued down the hall until he made it to a larger entrance, which two SWAT Bot guards stood at attention. The guards appeared as motionless as ever, almost as if they were starting to gather dust. Snively moved past them as the door opened, scoffing that they had yet to be polished off and that the dust had yet to settle in the facility itself. As he made his way to a control terminal, he began checking the data of the recently drilled areas and the current extraction levels of the crude oil itself, as well as the current refinement rates. WHAT?? At this rate we'll only be making three quarters of our expected output! Uncle will have my head if he finds this out, I need more time to ensure that we can get maximum amount of fuel for our fleet. At this rate we'll only be able to replenish half the fleet's fuel requirements regularly, especially if we're going to continue to devote fuel to be used for the pro- Snively thought before the room suddenly went dark and the monitor in the center lit up only to show the Bad Doctor's face, promptly sending Snively into a panicking frenzy, falling back and crawling on the ground.

"A-a-ah Doctor Robotnik! I'm so s-surprised you c-chose now to call! Is t-t-there anything I can do to assist?" Snively asked, hoping to keep in the scream that he wanted to let out, as well as ensure that he would not need to change his current attire after the call.

"Well as a matter of fact Snively, there is! I need you to double the production rate of the refinery you're at in the next four days. As you know, our plans are currently on schedule, and I would prefer to be ahead of schedule since news is certainly spreading fast of our... advancements..." Doctor Robotnik said, menacingly chuckling at the end of his statement.

"B-but sir! We can barely make the given quota as is! I would need more men in order to do what you're asking, without them it's impossible!" Snively said, in worried astonishment that he was being asked to do the impossible yet again, and would undoubtedly fail as he always does.

"Are you saying you're... unable to comply with my orders?" The Doctor's done certainly dropped, darker than what Snively was expecting, and ensuring Snively that he may very well not survive his superior's twisted rage.

"O-of course not, sir! I was just merely stating certain issues that might arise! P-perhaps if we shifted the amount of extracted fuel we d-dedicated to the project we could-" Snively managed to say before the Bad Doctor cut him off.

"SNIVELY!!!" The Doctor screamed out, sending the pathetic man crawling back even more in utter terror. "I have made it QUITE clear, the project will not be interrupted in ANY way... Do I make myself clear, nephew?" Doctor Robotnik asked, becoming more daunting and sinister as he leaned into the camera more, giving Snively a fantastic close-up view of the madman himself, and leaving Snively concerned that his uncle was foaming at the mouth like that of a rabid animal which has begun lashing out at its fellow companions.

"O-of course, sir! It won't be a problem at all, we'll have production doubled in two days, even!" Snively struggled to say, hoping to appease his dangerous uncle from turning his rage on him.

"Good, I'll be expecting you back aboard the Egg Carrier when you're done there. Then we can discuss... preparations for the future campaigns." The Doctor said, and pressing a button on his chair ending the transmission, leaving Snively alone to realize the even more ridiculous task he gave himself out of fear and still questioning if he truly did need a change of attire after that call.

The United Federations
Diplomat

Anarchy

Postby The United Federations » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:23 pm

The White House
Central City

The president sat back in his black leather chair, swiveling slightly as he pondered the recent proposals and ideas on countering the most recent threats posed by the Robotnik Empire's campaign across Downunda. He reached out and picked up his mug of coffee, sipping it as he viewed the images on his desk's screen, initial reports showing terrible destruction across the continent itself. He sighed as he saw the utter destruction of so many towns and villages, the perfect definition of scorched earth, which left Venor reminded of the past war with Robotnik. Eggman... just what do you think you'll be able to accomplish with this? More expansions? You only invoke the wrath of the Coalition with that. The resources are useful, sure, since you've burned so much fossil fuels in an attempt to keep your fleet terrorizing the world, but you've avoided attacking anyone directly. You've done this before when I was a senator on the Military Oversight Committee. Starting invasions, razing everything to build over it, but this is different. It doesn't follow a normal strategy of total war to avoid attacking members, especially this early. What are you hiding? Have you finally run out of fuel in your lands? Can you still not discover the secrets of the Chaos Drives or the Power Rings? Surely a doctor such as yourself wuld have discovered their secrets by now. Unless it's something bigger you're hiding... The president pondered these thoughts for some time, and reached out and pressed a button on the phone panel installed on his desk.

"Yes, Mr. President?" A voice said through the panel.

"I want you to get me Commander Tower on visual, as soon as possible." Venor stated plainly.

"Of course, sir." The voice replied with, and a quick chirp ended the line of communication.

The president stood up from his chair, turned, and looked out of his office window on the mall, giving him a clear view of the city itself. The steel spires that reached out from the ground to touch the sky itself stood as a testament to the strength and capability of the nation to rebuild even after hardships, as Central City was devastated during the Black Arms Disaster and rebuilt in the last few years better than ever. The bright light was slowly and surely dimmed, leaving the president to still stare out at it, reminiscing of the skyline of Empire City, his home back on the Eastern Seaboard. A light amount of blue light appeared on the president's shoulder, as the large screen at the other end of the room lit up, with Commander Tower's image taking up the center of the screen, and the G.U.N. Headquarters Command Room being seen behind him, as busy as ever with recent events.

"Mr. President, you asked to speak with me?" Commander Tower asked the president, as stern faced and ready to report for his duty as ever.

"I just don't understand, Abraham, what could he be doing? What's his endgame?" Venor said, questioning the Commander and himself as he continued staring off out the now dimmed windows.

"Sir, I assume you read my briefing then this morning on the situation in Downunda?" Commander Tower asked the president.

"I just went through the details, the scorched earth policy has been a standard, yes. But it doesn't change the fact that the population in the areas he's scorching aren't even high enough, let alone developed enough, to be worth burning them. Were they Mobian settlements?" The president asked, concerned as what that entailed.

"Yes, sir, we believe they must have been if he were to execute such a policy." Commander Tower responded with.

"Not even good enough for roboticization then..." The president realized, and turned to look face the Commander and walked away from the window, picking up his pen and looking at it in his hand, and then looking at the Commander, "How are we doing on the timetable?"

"We're ahead of schedule on the mobilization of forces, however that is only for our own defense and the aerial fleets, as well as the naval task forces and fleets themselves. We estimate that it would take another four days to mobilize enough of the Robotics Corp to be capable of leading any type of spearhead front against Robotnik's forces in Downunda to try and push a counterattack. Our goal is to have the 14th Naval Task Force to be deployed on the west coast of Downunda to cover anyone who has been able to fall back to our established front line of defense. This would be our starting point until we could send the 11th and 12th Naval Task Forces to begin assaults with the 9th Air Fleet to cut Robotnik's forces off from direct lines to his original territory. From there we can entrap them and close in, sweeping through the rest of the country. This of course would be expected to take two months, or three depending on how he attempts to push back." The Commander reported to the president, who had been watching the simulations that had appeared on the left half of the screen, depicting the proposed plan to him.

"Excellent. However, there's something concerning to me. Satellite imaging had picked up an increase in transport ships returning to the areas outside of Eggmanland itself, what appears to be a large facility, perhaps a major factory. This increase is concerning, as it seems to be they are concentrating a vast amount of resources for this one area. We don't know what it may be, perhaps some sort of new weapon, or possibly another Egg Carrier. You and I both know we can't have two of those things running around, we're going to need eight of our own Air Carriers to take down the one, and devoting sixteen of them would leave holes in our homeland defenses, which we both know is unacceptable." Venor said, discussing with him the possible problems.

"That could be concerning, what do you propose, sir?" Commander Tower asked.

"See what you can do about sending an agent to investigate the facility, if possible. I know our agents may already be stretched thin, but it would be preferable if we could have someone gather Intel without... being compromised." The president said, very well implying who he would suggest for the mission itself.

"They're available, I'll see to it immediately then, sir." The Commander responded with, noting it in his own PADD so he could draft up the mission for them.

"Good, and Commander, let's try not to allow this to spiral out of control." Venor said, slightly smiling jokingly with the Commander, causing the stern-faced man to crack a slight grin.

"We'll make sure of it, sir." The Commander stated.

"Excellent, keep me informed." The president said, ending the video call, and walking back to the window, as it was slowly brightening the room, giving a clear view of the mall and city once again. As the sun rose in the sky above the city it reflected off the light of the pool in the mall, as the president reflected on what it meant now that he was ordering his agents in to investigate these new reports.

Lux Dominion
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lux Dominion » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:12 pm

ULS Radium
South Western Pacific

As we passed our most eastern naval base the navy turned south, toward the western-most Eggman base, Lunic was in a meeting with all of his advisers on the ULS Radium.

"We have 80% of our naval forces on this mission, and if we focus on this base it will destroy their presence in this area, forcing their main forces back to Downunda and the surrounding islands." adviser Yonik had finished saying with a decisive grunt.

"I know I will most likely follow this course of action, but we need to make sure Aqua Terrarum isn't left open for attack after Eggman is done with Downunda." Lunic acknowledged.

"We can send one million land troops to reinforce their coast, our combined forces would hold any advances made back for at least a fortnight, long enough to send reinforcements." replied Yonik.

"Furthermore I would like to inquire about Khalaq, is it true that they have been moving troops to their borders?" inquired Lunic.

"Yes, but we have no definite reason to be concerned, they could just be prepared to defend themselves."

"From what? Aqua Terrarum? We both know they are barely able to defend themselves, let alone begin an invasion."

"Actually, it might be from Tenebris Dominion, their relations have never been too good."

"We need to get in contact with President Moranis, tell him that if he attacks khalaq, there will be hell to pay."

"Of course sir," Yonik asserted.

"Toran, I will need you to get in contact with the rest of the dominions to form a unified front in Efrika and southern Yurashia, we never know who might decide to join Eggman, or who may fall too fast for us to prepare a reasonable defense, we need to start now. Tell the rest of the fleet that after we reclaim the base we form a defensive blockade between there and Yurashia, I can't go into a reclaiming of Downunda alone, but I can do my best to keep his expansion from being this far west." declared Lunic.

"We will do so immediately sir," Toran said before leaving the room.

"And to the rest of you, find out President Vládek Álondresk's position on all of this, I know he has sent minimal troops, but we need to be sure that he is a friend of the dominions. Remember, we need to make sure that all the dominions stay safe, and we need to know who is with or against us." Lunic proclaimed.

"Yes sir," the rest said in unison.

"You are all dismissed, make sure we are ready to attack by dawn." Lunic asserted.

Lunic then proceeded to the nearest window, looking at the wide open sea, looking back at times that have passed, and the tumultuous future ahead.

Khalaq
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

First Move of A Grand Game

Postby Khalaq » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:22 pm

Fort Valaran, Irlash Province, Central Khalaq

The sun had just glanced the face of the earth and already Fort Valaran was abuzz with activity from soldiers, pilots, crewman and officers of all stripes. Everywhere one looked, one could see both raw recruits and Jannisaires alike returning from daily prayers, which had just finished blaring from the base's loduspeakers. The words, spoken in the now archaic dialect of Khalaq's Basanian Steppe, exhorted the faithful to serve good masters faithfully and cruel masters not at all, for "in serving evil, one disgraces themselves and Jilla."

The fort had been especially active in the previous several days, as word throughout the nation was that Alshsharah was on the warpath yet again. To most untrained observers however, the response from the Khaltan seemed tepid at best, with the mobilization of militas being his only act thus far. However, the Khaltan was determined to not feed into the sterotype of his people as brash and warlike zealots, who threw conscripts into battle. Until metal feet stepped unto the soil of Khalaq, he would, in his own phrasing, "conduct Federal reporting." This puzzled most of his advisors, who were all together unfamiliar with what the Khaltan was implying, one man however, knew exactly his liege meant.

Minister General Cenk "The Tiger" Sulimen had spent the lion share's of his morning and the entriety of the previous night planning what was to be Khalaq's first move of this grand game. However, even preparing for this relatively minor operation betrayed that in his position as Minister General, he found himself often having to weigh his loyalties to the Jannisairy Corps, of which he was a senior member and to his rightful liege. Upon reading the Khaltan's missive ordering him to organize reconnaissance units, many Jannsaires open balked at the Khaltan's percieved cowardice and "Luxian virtues", they all knew better than defy the command of their lord and most still felt honor bound in their fealty, so long as their commisions were paid and houses remained unburnt at least. Sulimen was of a different breed entirely however, he had joined the Jannisary corps at 14 and he served three generations of the House of Adrash. A deeply pious man, who went no where without Jilla's perfect word, the Holy Summa in his robes. He was also renowned throughout the Khanate for his tactical skill, bravery, honor and in a rare turn for a Jannisary General, humility. In his capacity of the head of Khalaqish Armies during the "Great Catastrophe", he saw to the defence of the nation. He was the officer responsible for the infamous, Directive 17, which ordered all Khalaqish forces to retreat and fortify the Pontar River, effectively abandoing a third of the nation to Alshshar. Yet in doing so, he bought the nation time were it had none before and perhaps ensured the nations very survival during the decade long war. Even in his old age, he was accustomed to carrying out diffcult orders, thus the events of this morning would be no different.

The 12th Ortasemat, one of the more seasoned Jannisary Cores and a personal favorite of Sulimen, had been transferred to Fort Valaran the previous night, to much fanfare from the local garrison. It's commander, one Vadim Masdrogan, who had just returned from prayers and was now in his quarters attempting to research Dragostian troop movements, wonderee aloud why his long time friend Sulimen had ordered him to a base in the central highlands of all places. Suddenly, the door opened and Sulimen stepped through, his tan skin, long black beard and simple black robes made him look more like a beggar than a national hero. "My Friend!" " It is so good to see you again, I trust your journey was not too hard on or your men." "Oh, and how is your wife and the little ones?" "They are good, my friend and so am I." Vadim replied, a warmth entering into his voice." " Now why bring me here, you know I have a telephone in my office, right?" Vadim grinned and let out a hearty laugh." "I know, old friend, but I did not request you and your men arrive solely that I might instruct them on how to best pray for the good health of little Hassan, sorry, I mean our Mighty Khaltan." "He has ordered me to use whatever means necessary to gather intelligence as to what exactly Alshsharh is doing in Downunda." "Thus, I find it best to ask you, I need five of your finest soldiers to be armed and ready for insertion in two hours." Said Sulimen "That can be done, sir." replied Vadim sharply. "I know exactly who to call upon."
Last edited by Khalaq on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Robotnik Empire
Political Columnist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Robotnik Empire » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:54 pm

Egg Carrier
Over the skies of West Downunda

The hellfire that rained down from the skies from the rest of the fleet left nothing but smoldering ash in the wake of the Egg Fleet. Columns of black smoke rose up, as if a scorching across the entire continent had finally reached its end at the turbulent waters of the coast. The mad scientist stood over the bridge, grinning maliciously that he had been able to consolidate his control and burn away any remains that had stood in his way in taking over Downunda. In front of his view, however, were two SWAT Bots and a Mobian, crying at her knees as he watched the flames grow ever higher, leaving nothing but that of nightmares remaining below. The tears the Mobian shed were slowly dripping down her face, pinging off the metal floor she struggled to stand upon. As she watched on in terror, she knew there was nothing left that would save her people in time, with her the Resistance would die. The madman had grown to be more skilled after years of fighting the Freedom Fighters at wiping away insurgencies, and in the last two attempted attacks against Robotnik's logistical supply lines the Resistance found itself devastated, with nothing remaining of their forces or bases. The Badlands proved no help, as the environment was not enough to cripple the demon's forces as they marched unopposed throughout the land. The hope of following the model established by Sonic and the Freedom Fighters in the past proved only to play into the traps set by the Doctor, and now it left her questioning if any of her friends would ever survive this, and knowing that all of those she failed would suffer a cruel death or much worse. The madman's nephew quietly worked away at a small console on the bridge, crunching numbers on the ships in the fleet and their reserved fuel supplies, now increased thanks to his extreme focus on production of the fuel that powered the storm that rained destruction from the clouds. As the ships slowly moved, the fires on the ground below finally reached the coast, ending their long trek from the east and concluding the opening wave of destruction and despair in this campaign, signaling the dark conclusion of what occurs to those who find themselves in the cross-hairs of Dr. Robotnik and his regrowing empire. The Mobian sank down, collapsing in the hold of the SWAT Bots, letting out her cries of despair and horror, knowing the full extent of what this would now mean. The Doctor's grin grew even more as he turned from the center command point on his bridge and began to descend down one of the side staircases, each step being progressively louder and more daunting as his foot crashed against the metal panels.

"As you can now see, my new friend, this is what occurs to those that defy my reign." The Bad Doctor started with, walking in front of the Mobian who currently had her head down, tears still falling. He waved his arm and turned to face the open view of the new circle of hell that he had made in the world.

"From these ashes I will build a new expansion to my empire, and from there, I will grow ever larger, unstoppable and unable to halt my own advances. The cogs are turning in my war machine now, my little friend, and it's thanks to your people's failures that this same destruction will be brought to the rest of the world! You had your opportunities, but they slipped by so easily for you, and now there truly is nothing left for you to do but watch as hell itself rises to take the place of your homes." The Doctor said, leaving the Mobian to lift their head up, first in terror, but then in defiance as her glare shifted to the man who took everything from her.

"There is nothing... I won't do... to see you PAY for your crimes!" The Mobian said, a fire burning brighter than the ones below them all igniting in her heart. All it caused was the Doctor to continue to grin, a flicker in his own eyes in amusement as he watched her continue.

"You will PAY, you monster! And I will ensure that the pain you endure will never end! For the rest of your life you will live in blinding pain and agony... And I-" She continued, only to be cut off by the Doctor himself.

"But I already live in blinding agony, don't you see? Every morning I wake I am confronted by the realization that my own talents have been wasted! The world, and everyone that lives in it, have shunned me for all of time, for trying to show them the advancements that we can make in the name of science and progress! Just as my grandfather before me they feared my work! But I will not let them kill me for it just as they did him, no... I will forge my own world! I will burn this world and everything in it to the ground! And out of the fires and ashes of the old world, I will build a new world... my world... ehehehe... eheheEHEHEHE.... EHAHAHAHA-AAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" The Doctor stated, allowing his own darkness consume him, his evil laugh leaving nothing but fear in the eyes of the Mobian in front of him, who knew deep down in her heart that he would not stop until the hell below them spread across the rest of the world, and took everyone down with him.

"Y-you monster, a demon like yourself has no hell, so you create a hell on Mobius that you can rule..." The Mobian was able to say, before she struggled to maintain her composure, or what was left of it that is.

"Yes, a hell on Earth, exactly as I want it. And from the skies I will reign over this new hell I have created! Unfortunately for you, you will not live to see the rest of this campaign. However, I will give you one last chance, you can join me if you wish, of your own free will..." The Good Doctor offered her.

"I would rather die than ever serve you, madman!" She yelled out, violently lashing at him, while still being constrained by the SWAT Bots.

"A pity, such a fire would have been useful in my service, but I can grant that wish then." The Doctor responded with, pulling out a sidearm blaster, and with one pull of the trigger sent an energy projectile searing through the head of the Mobian, leaving nothing but a lifeless corpse in the hands of the SWAT Bots. The Doctor then pressed a button on the controller he was holding, and the small hatch below the Mobian's body opened, leaving nothing but a dark chute under the corpse. With a flick of his wrist the SWAT Bots let the body go, allowing it to fall directly into the chute, and as the body rag-dolled down the chute, it finally came to the end of its path and was released into the blackness that was the smoke that rose from the surface. It cut through the smoke, tumbling down through the air, and finally meeting the ground only eight meters away from two Egg Pawns patrolling the newly burnt areas, as they turned to witness the body turn into nothing but a red paste, barely distinguishable from what it once was, and leaving the few remaining Mobians that were being huddled together by the Egg Pawns to spend the rest of their short lives in fear, as the Egg Pawns turned their guns and attention back on the prisoners they took and proceeded to open fire. Only now there was no one left to understand their fear, and all had been swept away by the fires and robots, leaving what was once Downunda firmly in the hands of Robotnik. Only now, a new enemy lay ahead of the Egg Fleet, not one on land, but to combat it on the seas and in the air... the Lux Dominion Task Force. Yet somewhere in the heart of the Robotnik Empire, a new force was growing, and setting its sight east towards its oldest enemies...

Lux Dominion
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lux Dominion » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:16 pm

ULS Radium
50 Miles off the coast of Southwestern Downunda

As looking upon the scorched land of Downunda and the dark mass that was the egg army Lunic would not allow fear to strike into him. He had gotten into contact with the other dominions and they were now all sending everything they could to form a unified front against the terrible forces that had taken over the once peaceful continent of Downunda. He then proceeded to look behind him with hope in his heart, to see so many peoples combined as one to stand up against such a terrible force.

"Toran, I need you to send a telegram to Khalaq, marked urgent." Lunic Declared.

"Yes sir, what do you need it to say?" Toran replied.

"Make it say this, Khaltan Hassan I, I need anything you can send to help, for if the dominions fail here, there will be nothing stopping Alshshar from marching through your lands and killing all of your people. I know we haven't always been the closest in relations, but we need to set aside past differences for the good of our peoples."

"Is that all?"

"No, send a red alert to all other nations, tell them Downunda has fallen."

As Toran ran off to get the messages out as soon as possible Lunic started thinking about what else he could do to prepare his people for the coming battle, and he knew he had done everything he could. He then left the cabinet room to go through the long metal halls of the great ULS Radium, the greatest ship in the Luxian navy, a shining ray of hope for any people hoping for freedom in the sea. When he had led his people back to their long lost homeworld and when he saw the fall of the last Alshshar empire he knew it wouldn't be over, but had always hoped the opposite. He then went back to the cabinet room for the last briefings before the upcoming battle.

"Yonik, so we have the naval base completely secured?" Lunic asked as soon as he entered the room.

"Yes sir, we still had a resistance force on the island, which made it significantly easier."

"Good, what forces are already here ready for the battle?"

"All of ours and the forces from Aqua Terrarum, rest of them won't be here for a week."

"Looks like we have a goal then, stand against Alshshar's forces for a week, and then we should have enough forces to prevent them from making any progress on our side. Then it will be up to the United Federations, Typhoon Republic, and Kingdoms of Acorn to keep him from making progress there."

"Yes sir, that seems to be the best plan of action." Yonik replied.

"Make it so."

"I almost forgot sir, should we bring out the airships? they can be here by dawn."

"Yes, we will need them for the upcoming battle, both air and sea will need to work together for this. Bring them all out."

Yonik then sprinted out of the room to relay the order to the capital. Lunic proceeded to the bow of his flagship, looking over the horizon towards the now scorched lands of Downunda knowing that this battle could decide the fate of Mobius, for if they failed here, the continent would be almost defenseless by comparison to the attacking forces. He hoped for the swift journey of the reinforcements, for unity of all of the nations is the only way we can stand up against this dark force from destroying all hope and light in this world.

Khalaq
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Fires Alight

Postby Khalaq » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:14 pm

Skies Over The Downundan Badlands

"How long until we reach our target, pilot?" A weary voice asked. "Estimated time of arrival ten minutes sir." "Good work, I want you to get us as close to the central refinery as possible and return within the hour, am I understood?" "Clear as crystal, sir." "Good, thats what I enjoy hearing out of a man that has the lives of my soldiers and my own in his very hands. I would hate to die because of a timetable error." Commader Adrian Belaius of the 12th Ortasemat, Umayyad Unit, often empolyed his brand of dry and particurlarly bitter sarcasm before he went on missions such as this, missions that were as daring as there were life-threatening. As no less than four hours ago, he was rudely disturbed during his vital morning Vodka requsitioning period and ushered into no less than a meeting with Khalaq's most senior Jannisarial officials, including General Suliman himself. The "Tiger" told that his commanding officer had recommended Belaius and his five best men to conduct a mission "vital to the health of khaltanate and even the world." If this were any other golden robe ordering me to my death so that Hassan might have another golden pot to piss in, I would've told him to go and plough himself. But you dont treat the words of the "Savior of The Dynasty" the same way you'd treat some pissant court eunuch. He thought. Still, regardless of whose mouth the orders came out of, the task was still a suicidial one. To start off,the unit was to be dropped into the Downundan Badlands, which were already a lifeless and inhospitable wasteland before Alshsharah turned it into a testament to the "Bad Doctors" unorthodox approach to statecraft and enviromentalism. The target was a key oil refinery, which was a nexus of Alshsharh's fuel and supply lines throughout the region. The reasoning from command was simple, thought Belaius To defeat a giant, first knee him wherever he pisses. The second objective of the mission was to get access to the refinery's computer systems and with that, access to the doctor's network. Once network access was secured, it was a matter of letting Specialist Maanhalu upload in his words "enough amatuer work to choke a Lion" and turn Alshsharh's computer network to slag and "brick" a million out of the billion of Alshsharh's infinite robotic hordes. Of course even the Jannisaries whose only expierences with computers was arresteding dissident bloggers knew that Alshsharh could rebuild his network without days if not hours, This is more to remind him that we are still capable of military manuevers a pedantic manchild could think of. Belaius thought.

"You know friend, the Prophetess says that poison injested willingly is an offence to the art of assassination" Jeralt remarked wryly, as he polished his silver saber. "Well "friend", I bet dear ol' Asharah is a nice enough gal to let a few ciggaretes slide if we all go to meet her at the White Gates within the next few hours." Aisha replied, taking a long drag on her admittedly shitty ciggarete ration. " "Say, if we do indeed die, you want to head off into the cargo hold for a few, or are you determined to seek as little pleasure as you can from life?" Aisha snarked. "I prefer to go into to battle with sharp silver and a clear mind, instead of high off of blood lust and from what I can smell, the entirety of our liqour ration." Jeralt retorted, not missing a beat. "I'll have you know that our whole liquor ration couldnt get an academy cadet more than buzzed." Aisha complained "It's almost like they believe that soldiers that can shoot straight are preferable to girls who act like it's their first Academy Party and they wish to impress the senior cadets by drinking themselves into a stupor." "I resent that last one, even when I was a Junior Cadet I could outdrink any lard-assed "Distant cousin of Hassan's gardner" or whatever those shits claimed to be so that I'd go off with them." "What, would you only settle for our lord's gardner himself? I here he is still flexible even in his old age." Jeralt snapped. "Says the man whose parents sent him off into Holy Orders, so that their little darling boy could learn to use swords in an age of robotic airships..." With this Aisha drew her suppressed, large caliber assault pistols, whose metallic sheen glistened in the soft red light of their VTOL's troop compartment "And these babies." Aisha said, cocking the slide back on each pistol and throwing into her shoulder holsters." Jeralt nodded, and insteadsimply smiled and returned to polishing his silver blade, knowing that this would draw out Aisha's fury worse than any comment about her drinking schedule or choice of midnight purple hair dye . "What, no witty retort, nothing wise to say in response?" "What, the monastary take your humor as well as your balls?"

"Maybe his simply demonstrating that the monks of Kael Morhen are taught to honor every woman like she were Asharah herself."Maanhalu piped up. "What, finally done browsing the latest gossip rags?" Aisha spat. "I was actually making sure that the virus we are meant to upload is coded correctly." Youre familiar with it right, the very virus that both manages to trigger the fusion cores of the refinery and every one it's substations for more than five hundred kilometers." "The one that can cripple Alshsharh's march for at least a week and potentially save milllions of lives?" "The one that if it somehow cocks up, they'll be footage of us beamed up to "the Doctors" Egg Carrier himself." Maanhalu spat back intensively "The Eggman could watch me shower for all I care, doesn't mean I will feel any different about breaking his toys." "Well then, unlike you, I'd prefer it if every SWAT Bot from here to Dragoste doesnt want me dead, thank you very much." Maanhalu "What, do you want to go off to the cargo hold?" "My offer stands." Aisha said, with a purposefully faux flirtatious tone in her voice.

"Shut Up, Commanders coming." Faibal, The resident reticient ranger and marskman of the group said in a low voice. "Thank you kindly, Faibal, wouldnt want to strain the dulcent tones of my voice vuglarly voicing my vocifierous venom at you fine individuals." Adrian said with a smirk, realizing his alliterative qualities would likely result in his fragging if they got any worse. "I would've explained the mission parameters, but I believe Maanhalu already did a fine job of it, so instead ill simply say that I want no heroics, no deaths and no myth making." "We have a single hour to do the task assigned to us and then leave before the Eggman realizes we've broken into his carton." The squad and even the pilot audibly groaned at his egg joke, the third since the flight had started. "Fine, since my legendary wit and charm has failed yet again, I order you to load up and get ready to show Eggman that we barbarians are capable of kicking him as hard as he can kick us."

The large metal doors of the refinery creaked shut as the squad entered, Belaius first, guarded by Jeralt, then followed by Maanhalu and Aisha, with Faibal covering the rear. "Impressive place, it couldn't have been built in more than a week." Maanhalu remarked. "A testament to his inhuman cruelty no doubt." Jeralt replied," "Cant wait to turn it and all others like this ploughing deathtrap to ash." Aisha remarked.
"Stow it you three, the main control is just up head." "They place it so near the entrance because Alshsharhs pet roach's stubby little legs cant walk so fast." Belaius told the squad. Boss, SwatBot battlion up ahead, I count 30." Faibal said in a whisper. Aisha then darted ahead of the rest of the squad, drawing both of her assault pistols and leaping into the fray. " Jeralt!" Go and..." Belaius stopped as he saw Jeralt dart to a catwalk above, slicing through several Swatbots and a few dozen or so Eggpods, to only jump down to the ground level and aid Aisha in dispatching what was by now at least 50 SwatBots, as Aisha's lack of subtle had drawn even more in. He turned to see Faibal set up behind a few oil drums and pick off 15 eggpods, letting one drop after the other like the beat of a slow song. Belaius himself drew his rifle and finished in gunning down the last of the Swatbots. By the time the dust had settlement close to three hundred bots lay dead, a few dozen more tally marks to the Unit's total killcount that day, which came close to a thousand bots. "Aisha what the hell in Jilla's name were you thinking? You could have gotten us all killed." Belaius screamed, seizing Aisha by her collar. "With all due respect, sir. I believed it was best to draw the enemy out now, so that we might not worry about any backside intrusions as Maanhalu's works his nerd magic." Aisha said, gritting her teeth. "That may be so, but our doctrine in battle Is my call to make dammit, Im not going to lose any of you." Belaius said, letting Aisha go and reloading his rifle. "Maanhalu, how goes it with the virus upload," "Well sir, given my code corrections that I peformed in flight, this virus should wipe his severs clean, disable robot production for anyhwere between six hours to six days, but most relavent to us is that it will trigger the destrucion of this refinery and several others like throughout Downunda." Maanhalu said, barely having enough breathe to spit out all the verbiage." "In total, I would think this would lower his oil production down to a fifth of what it is currently, at least until repairs can be made." "Good work soldier, now let's get the hell out here." "Wait sir, there is something I feel you should see." Maanhalu readjusted his glasses and invited his squadmates to look closer at his PDA. "Im also downloading some of his Arcives, this wont give us the complete picture of his plans, but once decrypted I bet I can gleam something about this bastard's intentions." "Damn fine, I'll ask Commader Masdrogan to pin a medal to you for this." Belaius said, showing a rare side of him, genuine joy.

As he stood in the cockpit of the VTOL Belaius could see the thick plooms of smoke bellowing into the skys, everywhere he looked he could see fires and disabled bots by the thousands, perhaps several million. The virus had done it's job no doubt, but he knew it would mean little in the grand scheme of the conflict. For Alshshar, war and conquest was a numbers game, but rarely did number game involve so many fires.
Last edited by Khalaq on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The United Federations
Diplomat

Anarchy

Postby The United Federations » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:25 pm

G.U.N. Fortress
200 kilometers outside of Central City

Commander Tower steadily walked through the hallway that led from the main command room that he was sending out orders in to the briefing room where his agent was currently reviewing his newest assignment and awaiting direct briefing with the Commander himself before getting under way. As he marched down the long hallway, countless soldiers and officers alike roaming through the corridor would stop and salute the Commander, following with the standard, "Commander!" or "Sir!" as he walked by, returning the salute quickly as he kept his pace to not allow anything to deter him from arriving as quickly as possible for the briefing. As he turned into the room's entrance, the two doors that maintained the G.U.N. logo parted in the middle, leaving an open briefing room in sight. In the center were the holograms and scattered papers of the briefings, at the far end was the computer monitor, displaying a strategic map of the southwestern hemisphere of the world, and a dark figure sitting in a chair at the side of the table, most of the papers laying in front of him as he patiently watched the tracked movements of forces and Intel on the map before him. When the Commander stepped in, the figure turned, standing upright from his chair, and saluted Tower quickly.

"Commander, I take it you'll want to make this quick based on what I've read?" The Mobian said without skipping a beat, cutting his salute short and awaiting the Commander to begin the briefing.

"Yes, Agent Shadow, I will make this quick. Please, have a seat." The Commander replied with, motioning for Shadow to sit down again as he took his own seat at the head of the table. When Shadow had returned to his chair and gathered the papers in front of himself, the Commander continued, "As you know and have seen in the reports, Dr. Robotnik has begun a new campaign across the southern hemisphere, with the loss of Downunda being only the most recent victory he has achieved. While we are preparing to lead assault forces in order to counter such advances, we have discovered the movement of large amounts of supplies back towards a facility that seems to be connected to the Eggmanland Complex itself. We are concerned with what this may be, as it appears to be a large amount of fuel has been shifted towards that location. We know the Egg Fleet is currently concentrated on the western coast of Downunda, so the movement of this large amount of fuel leaves us concerned as to what may be at this facility." The Commander stated.

"Are we concerned that it may be a second fleet?" Shadow asked, concerned as he understood what a second fleet would do to the rest of the options open to G.U.N. in creating a new front against the Doctor.

"That is a possibility, however we are not able to confirm what it is exactly." The Commander followed with.

"And that's where I come in, correct?" Shadow asked, smiling darkly.

"Yes, we need you to get a read of the area, get us confirmation on what he's working on in that facility. If it's another fleet we'll have to deal with that accordingly, but if it's something bigger..." The Commander said, before Shadow finished the Commander's statement.

"If it's something bigger we'll also have to deal with it... accordingly." Shadow said, thrilled at the idea that he may be able to cause some havoc again against the Bad Doctor.

"You are not cleared for an operation like that for now. We will deem it necessary based on your findings, and you may have an in-field change in orders, but for now we just need the Intel. The president will be making the decision on your course of action." Commander Tower reminded Shadow.

"Well I can always trust him to let me do my job, and what I know is the right thing to do at least." Shadow responded. "My vote in the last election didn't go to waste I'm glad to see." He said quietly chuckling.

"Nor did mine, Harling left a good successor in his wake, better than he ever was. Maybe Harling saw that in Venor though. The president and myself will be keeping in touch with you throughout this mission. Try not to cause too much of a scene though, you will be going in alone. Keep it quiet unless you're cleared to go hot, understand?" Commander Tower asked the agent in front of him, as the agent reorganized the papers in front of him and put them into the folder he had received them in, handing them to the Commander.

"Of course, sir. Am I cleared to deploy?" Agent Shadow asked the Commander as Tower took the briefing folder.

"Yes, you're cleared to deploy, Agent Shadow." Commander Tower said, nodding at the Mobian as a newly determined look on his face appeared.

"Understood, mission commencing... now!" Shadow said, taking a step back, and in a flash vanishing before the eyes of the Commander as he teleported out of the briefing room to begin the mission, leaving the Commander alone to think through the other plans that had been put into motion as well by G.U.N. in the last few hours.

U.F.S. Kestrel
300 kilometers north of western Downunda

Admiral Essen of the 14th Naval Task Force looked from the bridge of his Endeavor-Class Supercarrier over the fleet that maneuvered in front of him. The collection of warships that was known as the 14th Naval Task Force was not uncommon to be heard about in conflicts with the forces of Robotnik, as the Intrepid had found itself at the front of the wars against the mad scientist continuously, and had yet to fall prey to its frightening enemy's assaults. Of course this could be courtesy of the Air Wings stationed on the Kestrel and her two Intrepid-Class Light Carrier escorts, but for now she stood afloat, dominating the seas around her, and wresting control of the skies above her. The large collection of surface ships left the admiral concerned that such a fleet would be too large for two escort carriers to cover and defend from aerial targets, but the ship captains seemed more than confident that they would be plenty match for whatever the Doctor may throw at them. The UF/A-195's were good, but they couldn't hold their own against an enemy like him. Now with the UF-200C's and the UF-215C's we'll be more prepared than ever. The admiral thought, as he saw the aircraft lift off from the carrier deck, climbing to the skies to continue their patrols and await their contact with the enemy. If Raptor Squadron deploys the UF/A-217's though, I need to see them in action. Their simulations were beautiful, to see them in real life will be quite the treat. But for now, it's time to play the waiting game as we steam on towards the coast... towards our inevitable conflict with that madman once again, and this time... we won't falter, we won't break, we will show our strength and not let it be questioned again. The admiral thought to himself, determined as ever to ensure utter victory over the enemy that had taken so much from them in the past. The past would not repeat itself, not on his watch.

Khalaq
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Preparations

Postby Khalaq » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:20 pm

Ulan Khalina, Palace Of The Khaltan

"we need to set aside past differences for the good of our peoples." Hassan had just read the letter from President Lunic of the Lux Dominion, sent by of all things, a telegraph. Hassan could afford to be a bitter man about this new call for Mobian Unity, afterall where had this grand sense of patriotism and unity been when it was Khalaq's cities that were burning and Khalaqish people being slaughtered in droves. However, Hassan also knew that he could not afford to be a fool, quoting from the Prophetess he remebered an aphorism, "do not bury hatred deep beneath the sands of your heart, instead let it be purified by the light of the midday sun."

"Vasik, draft up a reply to President Lunic and tell him that Khalaq will forgive past trangressions and face this dire foe along side him." "But remind him that in exchange for this act of geneoristy, that I expect him to stand beside us when we dicuss adding the renegade provinces west of the Pontar back into the fold." Hassan knew that this last demand was incendiary, but it was worth the risk. Whether Lunic liked it or not, he needed Khalaqish air power if he ever wanted to halt Alshshar's advance in the West. Hassan was at best ambivalent at the actual prospect of adding more lands to the Khaltanate, but he knew that he needed to project strength, if only to appease the more bellicose members of his court. Plus, he wanted to test Lunic's resolve, to see what kind of sand laid beneath his feet, to borrow an old steppe saying."

Hassan read the letter, found it to be sufficiently arrogant and guilt provking enough to get some rise out of Lunic while also promoting the "setting aside past differences" talk to ensure that this united front would actually mean something and stamped it with his royal seal.
With it, Hassan gazed out into his garden and prayed silently to Jilla that all might be over soon.

HMS YAVUS, 350 Miles North of Western Downunda

Grand Vizier Mehmet stood tall at the bridge of ship, the pride of what remained of Khalaq's navy. Khalaqish naval doctrine was not as advamced or artful as other nations, as it mostly relied upon overwhelming firepower and helicopter gunships to sink the enemy before there could be any talk of tactics. Still, as he saw Khalaqish KiK 25 Fighters launch from the decks of his aircraft carriers and Qaladorsh Helicopter Gunships, loaded with as many missles and chainguns as they could fly with, he felt a sense of pride. Not in the fact that Khalaq was going to war again, he had lost much of his family during the "Great Catastrophe" but he was proud of his people, that they could stand and fight , that not even horrors could break their spirit, that through it all, Inshajilla, Khalaq would come out of this war a proud nation still. It gave the Vizier strength, strength that he would need for the long war to come.
Last edited by Khalaq on Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lux Dominion
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lux Dominion » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:16 pm

ULS Radium
50 Miles off the coast of Southwestern Downunda

"in exchange for this act of generosity, that I expect you to stand beside us when we discuss adding the renegade provinces west of the Pontar back into the fold." Lunic read from the reply he had gotten from Khalaq just minutes ago. "Well, I guess I didn't expect anything less, I guess he does have his own interests." After a long pause and a sigh he said to Toran "Reply saying the following 'I know that you want something, but we cannot allow you to expand into those areas. Furthermore, if you don't help us, then when our defense falls, Eggman roboticizes anyone who is left, which would include millions of new troops, and you would not be able to defend from that in even your most extreme defense strategies, I am sorry that your people were not helped during the last war, but me and my people arrived here on Mobius towards the end of that war, and our people believe that united we are stronger than any other force against us, even this terrible force that we are about to go against.' and make sure receives that as soon as possible."

"Yes sir," Toran replied

"The rest of you are dismissed," Lunic declared.

As he saw the last rays of sun dip below the horizon he hoped that the Light would lead them through the terrible upcoming battle and that it would all be over soon.

The United Federations
Diplomat

Anarchy

Postby The United Federations » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:48 pm

U.F.S. Kestrel
200 kilometers north of western Downunda

The deafening roar of jet engines could be heard from the destroyers in formation as the UF/A-217's of Raptor Squadron had taken to the deck of the carrier, preparing to scramble and take to the skies to demonstrate their abilities to the enemy near them. Only nine minutes before had a scout wing of the Egg Fleet detected the advance patrols of the 14th Naval Task Force and moved to intercept and destroy the advance patrol. However, the Egg Fleet scout drones were met with the burning reality of a series of AIM-120 AMRAAM missiles fired from the advance patrol, living up to the end of their name as they rammed through the frames of these drones and detonated, sending them spiraling out of the sky. To the unfortunate realization of the UF-200C pilots that had shot them down, the drones had already reported their sighting, and had called on a division of the Egg Fleet to break off and intercept the fighters and the task force they must have originated from. As they continued their approach back to the carriers, now only being 150 kilometers out, the other fighters in their advance patrol had continued to intercept the enemy fighters and bombers that the Doctor's fleet had sent. They would soon be reinforced by the UF-200C's that raced by the returning ones, followed by even more UF-215C's that were in formation behind them, preparing to target the large amount of airships that were entering their outer defensive ring. The U.F.S. Kestrel had no trouble racing to launch the rest of its air wing in order to prepare to go on the offensive and put enough damage into the air destroyers of the Egg Fleet to ensure they wouldn't come in range of the task force. Admiral Essen even decided that in this type of situation, there would be no better time to reveal the UF/A-217's and demonstrate their capabilities to the enemy. If you want to stop an enemy from flying, you better do a damn good job taking off its wings... The admiral had mused. Of course what he had meant by legs in this situation was engines, the primary target of the deployed air wing on each of the five air destroyers that had broken off to attack them. After all, without their engines, they'd fall right out of the sky, unable to sustain their own weight and glide like that of a plane or glider, at least the admiral hoped in theory. He looked out from the bridge to see the four fighters of Raptor Squadron on the launch deck, waiting for the EMALS launcher of the Endeavor-Class Supercarrier to send them off into the air and give them the freedom they needed to rain their own hell from the sky. Colonel Aston would see to their enemies utter destruction. After all, we're not called the Angels of Death for nothing... He thought as he chuckled to himself.

"Raptor Squadron, you are cleared for launch." The airman on the bridge said, as he continued his launch operations.

"Raptor 4, launching." He said as the sleek fighter propelled forward, jets roaring, EMALS racing it down the deck until it lifted off of it, taking to the skies in front of them.

"Raptor 3, launching." He said as the same sleekly designed fighter took off from the deck.

"Raptor 2, launching." He said, watching as the second-in-command of the squadron and her fighter lifted off from the deck.

"Raptor 1, launching." He said, seeing the last member of Raptor Squad, its captain, depart from the flight deck and join the rest of his squadron in the dark blue sky above.

"Raptor Squadron, we are en route to engage the enemy." Colonel Aston said, calmly and as stoic as ever.

"Yeah we are, let's show them how it's done!" Raptor 3, Captain Quincy let out, excited to be in his newest aircraft.

"I wanna see how well these babies can fly, don't think there's anything better out there in the sky." Raptor 4, Captain Malehan said, smirking as she hoped to see how maneuverable the jets would prove under stress in a combat zone.

"Well let's make sure we prove it then." Raptor 2, Major Gale said, trying to keep the two younger officers in line as she allowed her aircraft to fall in formation, with the others following suit as they fell in line behind Raptor 1.

"We'll prove it, engage Scramjet on my mark... three... two... one... mark!" Colonel Aston said.

With his mark, the roaring jets of the fighters that pierced through the sky came to life as they spewed out an even more powerful thrust than before, pressing them all forward through the skies, bringing them through to Mach 5, hoping to begin their engagement of the enemy forces within just a few minutes, and give them the vectors they needed to jump past most tracking systems and put themselves in an open position to attack the air destroyers of the Doctor's fleet. With this, they could make history, or die trying... Thought the colonel as he looked ahead at the destroyers quickly coming into view, silently praying to himself that they'd be able to live up to their own reputations.

Unknown Egg Facility
20 kilometers outside of Eggmanland

Of course, others were attempting to live up to their own reputations as well at the very same moment, thousands of kilometers away, but the colonel would never hear of these stories, nor would anyone in his squad, or even the task force itself, as the mission currently underway was classified beyond anyone's clearance besides the president and the Commander himself. Yet Agent Shadow wouldn't mind that of course, given his reputation he would avoid the spotlight as much as he can, both back home, and at that very moment, attempting to avoid the spotlights that the facility he had reached was attempting to use to ensure security was not breached. As the shadow of the agent quickly crossed the open area towards the entrance of the facility itself, he found himself pressing against the wall to avoid being noticed by any of the guards in the tower he had just moved by. Hearing the metallic steps of the common Egg Pawns coming from inside, he quickly moved off into a crevice in the wall itself, hiding behind it and leaning back. As the large metal doors opened, four Egg Pawns began stepping out, walking out onto the snowy ground that stretched out towards the outer set of walls. An external patrol? I thought the Doctor had gotten better with his security since the last time I had been snooping around his facilities? Well then, I guess he's accepted the loss that he can't prepare adequately to stop me. Shadow thought, shaking his head slightly, then quickly moving into the building itself before the doors closed. As he stepped in, he noticed the darkness of the area, dimmed lights, dark black and orange metal lining the walls. Yet the hallway only led to another set of doors, which Shadow quickly moved towards, not encountering anything on the way. As he arrived, he realized what it was that was in front of him. An elevator, interesting... I suppose he expects me to use it? Joke's on him, these doors can be opened easily with enough... force! He thought as he placed his hands between the center of the doors, pulling them open to see a dark shaft leading to what looked like an endless pit. He looked up, only to see the elevator itself apparently on the floor above theirs. This facility only could have two floors above the surface based on its height, which begs the question, what could possibly be down here? Only one way to find out... Thought Shadow, as he quickly jumped into the shaft itself, darkness now engulfed him as he fell through the shaft, wind flying though his face as he descended towards whatever may be down there to discover...

Typhoon Republic
Secretary

Postby Typhoon Republic » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Justice Prower
20 miles north of Rainier

Over the last week the Typhoon Republic has set up defense forces and prepped for a full scale invasion of the Typhoon republic, Justice himself has overseen the Preparation and is currently flying back to the Capital city. Miles has been dealing with the Satellite Imagery and has been setting up plans for an offense sometime in the future.

With Justice
“Sir your nephew is on line 3 and the line is secure. Says Secretary Melanie
“Patch me through.”
“Hello.”
“Justice are you on your way back to Nulfax, your needed here to help with the plan.” Said Miles.
“Yes, I’m on my way back I’ve been working on the Operation.”
At this moment little to their knowledge a fighter drone spotted the aircraft and was inbound for an attack, closing in from 5 miles it fired 2 Heat seeking missiles.
“We’re under attack I have to call you back!” Said Justice.
The phone went silent as Miles began to panic, he began yelling at his advisers to get a Search and rescue team together to find the plane if it goes down.
“Are there any aircraft in the area that the plane was last known before the attack.
“Unknown sir.” Said a secretary.
As they began the search the plane falls from the sky and crashes into the fields below.
“Get those fires out we don’t need to be hear long!” said a distorted voice in the distance.
“Look for Justice we need him alive the boss will be happy if he is.” Said the voice as Justice fades between Consciousnesses.

Back with Miles
He and the rest of the War room are in havoc while they frantically search for Justice and the rest of his team.
“Telegram the Federations and Mercia and tell them we’re going to begin our preps for an offensive on the Robotnik Homeland.” Said Miles
“Will do sir I’ll get right on it.” Said a Secretary

Back with Justice
He finally comes to and begins moving around in the field. He’s surrounded by fire and death but there’s a silhouette in the distance of smoke that seems to be moving towards him, he begins staggering trying to determine where he is.
The Figure comes into visual and Justice goes from a worried state into complete panic.
“Here he is, Justice you look like your hurt let us help you.” Said the Voice.
“No… No… get away.” Justice said while trying to swing a fist at the person missing he realizes his arms broke and a few ribs.
Justice fell and began crawling trying to remain awake from the crash, A Robot grabs hold of his broken arm and picks him up before slamming him into the ground again. Justice punches the bot in the chest plate but it does nothing. Another robot then grabs his good arm, straightens his arm and hydraulically shatters his good arm, Causing him to Scream at the top of his lungs.
The Figure comes up to a dazed barely able to stay awake Mobian, standing there he just looks at the figure before getting on a wrist communicator and saying, “We've got him boss what do you want us to do?”
“Bring him to me in the city, I'll deal with him for betraying me all those years ago.” says the voice over the communicator.
“Your lucky old man your needed elsewhere, don't worry that arm is of no use anymore... Hell they might even amputate the damn thing, but that the least of your worries” said the Mobian Hedgehog.
“Fuck You Conner your not going to away with this.” Said Justice while spiting up blood.
“You don't understand old man, I already have.” Conner said while laughing.
At that moment the butt of a laser rifle sent Justice in a hurry to count some sheep.
“Get him to the Transporter, Robotnik will be very pleased to hear that he’s alive and we can use him to our advantage.” Said Conner as a Swatbot picked Justice up and carried him to the Transporter.

With Miles
Back in Nulfax 450 miles away

The War room and the rest of the city are abuzz with activity as they learn about the disappearance of their war Minister. People learn that Justice is Missing and that the government is doing everything that is can to get him back. The Federal Plaza is in chaos as officials move around and try to get as much information as they can about the area they crashed in. Miles had retreated back to his office
“Satellite images picked up the plane crash and an Egg transporter near the site.” Said the Presidential Advisor.
“Get a task force there now; we need to get him back. Said Miles with concern in his voice.
“Will do sir we’ll get a nearby task force there asap.” Said a military official as he exits the room.

With Task Force 182
18 Miles from the crash site.

Nearing the crash site Sergeant Andrews briefed the crew on what they we’re looking for and what to expect when they arrive.
They get to the LZ near the crash site and they’re given the Green light to dismount from the hovercraft. After searching for hours in the crash site and the area near, they send message to The president.
“Miles we’re sorry but Papa Fox is nowhere to be seen, we’ll continue searching but night is falling and the temperature is dropping fast soon it’ll be impossible to survive out here. We’ll conclude the search in the morning.”

With Miles
Back in Nulfax 450 miles away

Tails receives word of this and begins to cry while sitting in his office.
“Get President Venor on the line now!” Tails demanded in rage
A picture comes into view against the glass whilst tails cried
“Whats wrong Miles?” asked Venor
“Robert, Justice just went MIA, we believed he was captured by Robotnik and to make matters worse Conner we believe is involved.”
“Who's Conner might I ask?”
“Conner a 3' 5” Golden Hedgehog with green eyes, Justice adopted him at the age of 18 Conner was orphaned at the age of 6 and adopted by Justice at 16. He was sentenced to life in prison 2 years ago because of Treason against the nation. He turned into a psychotic dictator when he gained leader of the nation. He was quickly dethroned, now he's on the loose and believed to be working with Robotnik.” explained Miles while sifting through memories.
“Miles keep in touch while I try to work some thing out and I'll get back in touch with you soon, I hope we find him alive and I do have a question for you. Are you going to do anything on the offensive against Robotnik anytime soon?” said and asked Venor.
“I don't know as of right now I'll keep in touch, see you around.” Miles said while saying good-bye.
They ended the transmission. Miles turned around in his chair and said “So it begins.”
Miles Gets up from his chair and leaves the room to begin plans for Operation Papa fox.

The United Federations
Diplomat

Anarchy

Postby The United Federations » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:05 pm

Raptor Squadron
30 kilometers north of western Downunda

The Raptors raced out through the sky, climbing to an astonishing altitude of 22 kilometers off the surface of the ocean. Looking down, all that could be seen were the small traces of lines flying throughout the lower area of the atmosphere below them, fighters scrambled to engage from the Kestrel to engage the countless drones and destroyers of the Egg Fleet. From the sky above, Colonel Aston and his squad could see the outlines of the air destroyers of the Egg Fleet, firing out at all directions attempting to intercept the constant bombardment of missiles racing out from the UF-215's that were deployed to take them down before the destroyers could get in range of the 14th Naval Task Force. Streaks of white continued to form, only to be immediately followed up with varying sizes of clouds of yellow and orange mixed with grey and black, leaving nothing but trailing black smoke to follow up the destruction of drones or fighters. Of course with real-time updates, the pilots of the UF/A-217's knew just how many of those were the cheap drones of the Egg Fleet and how many were that of their fellow pilots from the Kestrel. Thankfully, so far, losses were low, but that wouldn't last long if the fighters were forced to sustain heavy fire any longer from the anti-air emplacements of the destroyers. The squad knew exactly what they had to do, given the opening that they were with their new vehicles they could start to target enemies at angles that would normally be considered... unexpected. As the fighters quickly sped by, they slowed their speed, only to swing up in a nearly completed loop, spinning out to turn themselves downward on a vertical dive straight for the two enemy lead destroyers. They raced downward, regaining the speed that they had lost in performing their maneuver, each pilot preparing themselves for their wave of attack.

"Well I'll be damned these babies do got the moves R&D said, I was worried that crap would have only been in the prototypes and not these models!" Captain Malehan let out as she continued to prep her fighter to engage a deadly force.

"They sure do, Raptor 4, now let's hope that will give us the edge we need." Major Gale responded with, cool and collected as she began to scan the targets appearing on her aircraft's HUD.

"Alright, Raptor 1, what do we got with this? I'm seeing the engines lining up nicely on the left lead destroyer, hold until your mark?" Captain Quincy asked the Colonel, awaiting the confirmation of their attack vectors.

"Roger Raptor 3, you and Raptor 4 take out the left destroyer's engines, Raptor 2 and I will target the right. Arm SLAM-ER's now, and fire on my mark." Colonel Aston ordered his squad.

"Copy that, Raptor 1. Raptor 2, armed." Major Gale responded.

"Copy that, Raptor 1, Raptor 3, armed and ready." Captain Quincy responded.

"Copy, Raptor 1, Raptor 4, armed and ready sir." Captain Malehan responded.

"All Raptors... you are cleared to engage, fire at will." Colonel Aston ordered.

And with his words, the descending birds of prey released their armaments, dropping out slightly from each of the aircraft, and suddenly with a burst of light from the back ends of the missiles, sent them racing forward towards their intended targets. As the missiles raced forwards away from their aircraft, the squadron broke off from their original vector and slowly pulled up, slowing their own speed as to not run the risk of blackout that would come with such a rapid descent and reapplication of G-forces when they would attempt to pull up. The battle raged on below them as they moved back into their formation, preparing to regroup and descend into the fray after the destroyers were out of commission. The fighting continued, countless drones engaging the rapidly maneuvering UF-200's as they attempted to clear paths for the UF-215's. While the drones continued to fall, the payloads of the UF-215's were continuing to fall short of their targets, prematurely detonating due to the anti-missile flak being released from the smaller guns of the air destroyers, leaving the attacks to fail to bring results. Suddenly, on the Helmet Displays of the UF-215's, the deployed SLAM-ER's appeared, causing many of the fighters to disengage their current bombing runs, scattering the drones that were attempting to intercept them. The drones and the air destroyers could not gain a line of fire directly above them, however, as the UF/A-217's had discovered a blind spot in the destroyers defenses, leaving them to watch in terror as they slowly attempted to evade the current descending missiles, unable to properly track and engage them falling towards the engines. To no avail, the few guns that could take down the missiles were either turned to engage fighters or could not effectively track the fall of them, causing the robotic crew to watch in sheer panic as the missiles took to their names and slammed into the main engines, igniting the blue flames that were being ejected from the end of the engines to a glowing red, orange, and yellow that burned through the sky as it touched and countered the azure blue of the skies and the deeper, darker blue of the ocean below. As the flames continued their expanse outward, the metallic bowls that had once been the engines of the lead destroyers broke away, falling back and out of the sky that the war machine had prowled unchallenged for so long in. While the engines streaked back across the sky down towards the dark, watery surface below, so too did the fronts of the destroyers, secondary fires breaking out all over the ships as the fuel lines throughout the ship set off even more fireballs within the hull of the ships. In that moment, the bridge of the left destroyer exploded, sending it into an even more steep spiral towards the ground, becoming like a great meteor as it descended out of the sky to meet its watery grave. The hulls of the air destroyers crashed into the dark blue surface, leaving them to descend into the darkness slowly, leaving waves upon waves to form from its point of impact, and even more to be formed as the rest of the ships would make their way towards the unforgiving darkness. With the destroyers out of commission for good, the members of Raptor Squadron descended from their own place high above the raging battle, now destined to enter the fray once again, and demonstrate the skill and capabilities of the Federation's finest after all this time.

Typhoon Republic
Secretary

Postby Typhoon Republic » Sat May 28, 2016 1:55 pm

Miles Prower
Nulfax Typhoon Republic

“Are we go for the operation sir?” said Secretary Melanie.

everyone waited patiently while Miles hesitated with the answer, he looked at his Adviser on his left, he bowed his head. Miles looked to his right the other Adviser bowed his head as well.

“Melanie, We are go for Operation Elysium freedom. General promise me you'll free that nation from Robotnik.” Miles said calmly but deliberately.

“Will do Sir”. Said the General.

Within a few hours hundreds of battleships and naval carriers mobilized along with thousands of troops and aircraft. En route for the eastern shores of the Robotnik empire.

“I'm going to find you Uncle, if its the last thing I do, dead or alive I’ll bring you home”. Said Miles, while boarding an aircraft to begin his flight to the TYR-053 carrier named the TYR-Ares.

“It'll be 3 days until we make landfall on the nation but it might be 5, 10minutes, maybe even 2 days before we see anything, but don't let your guard down. Prepare for the worst but expect the best out of the things to come, this war will be costly and many of you might not make it home, I honor you brave souls who are fighting for whats right and just in the world. Mobius is getting ready to enter a very dark period in it's history. Lets just hope that this war doesn't last as long as the Great war or cost as much bloodshed as the previous wars have caused. I wish you guys luck and I hope you make it home to your families and friends.” said Miles Prower as he addresses the thousands going to make landfall.

With Justice

“Wake up... Wake up Justice, God Dammit I said WAKE UP”! Conner yelled.
Justice came to and saw he was in a energy cell, Justice attempted to charge at Conner but was stopped by the energy field.

Conner just smirked and laughed.
“the boss will be here shortly to deal with you, your lucky we put both of those arms in casts for you, I wanted to cut them off, but Robotnik... he had better plans and kept you intact, for the most part.” Conner said.

Justice just sat there and glared at Conner.

“Conner your dismissed.” said Robotnik.

Robotnik sat down in a chair near the cell, when he received a message from Snively.

Robotnik listened to the message through an ear piece. Then Robotnik smiled with an evil grin.

“Guess Your rescue party is on it's way. Too bad that your tracker is in the city and not out here.” said Robotnik as he laughed and walked away.

“Miles I hope you know what your doing and what your going up against.” said Justice to himself quietly.

Lux Dominion
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lux Dominion » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:37 pm

ULS Radium
25 Miles off the coast of Southwestern Downunda

"So, you are telling me that Khalaq has collapsed upon itself? If this is true then we need to stop and rethink our plans, we can't deal with Robotnik and the weakness back at home. We can't tell him to stop conquering, so we need to come to some sort of agreement, ask him if he will accept a ceasefire with just the dominions, let him focus on Typhoon and his allies." said Lunic.

"That is essentially going to lead to him conquering both of them, we can't just let Robotnik do that." replied Toran.

"They should be able to hold him off, Typhoon has an amazing defense system, and the feds are doing good enough with their attack. We can still act as a barrier, but we can't advance. This is the only thing we can do, you are all dismissed." finished Lunic.

The Robotnik Empire
Political Columnist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Robotnik Empire » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:41 pm

Aboard the Egg Carrier
Over the skies of Downunda

The Doctor strode away from his newfound friend that he just so happened to found courtesy of Conner, the most surprising of his turncoats so far. Of course holding the president of the Typhoon Republic had its advantages, but for now his attention was needed elsewhere as he began to step towards the door. Of course, that wouldn't mean that the Bad Doctor wouldn't suggest a few things to his new agent that should be done by the time of his return, as hopefully the situation he was being called to wouldn't take long to address.

"Conner, be a dear and see what this so called leader knows about his people's plans. Perhaps we can turn our attention of our fleet back towards our old enemies to the East now that we have the continent secured. I'm sure they'd be thrilled to experience the Empire's incredibly warm hospitality and newest greetings." Doctor Eggman said as he quickly stepped through the metal doors of the interrogation room, leaving Conner to extract anything that might be useful to their cause with Justice Prower.

As the doctor quickly strode down the dark and ominous hallway deep in the heart of the Egg Carrier, he was intercepted by a small, bald man dressed in a green lab coat in a much similar design to his own, surely panicking about his own future as he let out a slight squeal when he saw the Bad Doctor walking down the same hall.

"SNIVLEY!!!" The Doctor screamed out, making the smaller man stumble to the floor in fear. "Do tell me, why have I heard of reports that our largest refinery in Downunda has been sabotaged by those backwards zealots from Khalaq?"

"S-s-sir, a small Special Operations Force landed there and managed to infiltrate the defenses that had been established around the perimeter. W-we managed to attempt to salvage the area, but we're down to only f-f-five percent of what the facility had originally produced. We're behind by three weeks now on what is needed to add to the project back in Eggmanland." Snively was able to say, only to crawl back even more as the Doctor began to seethe with rage. Quickly the Bad Doctor grabbed his second-in-command and brought him up to eye level with himself, as the smaller man whimpered in fear.

"I will make this very clear, Snively, you will either bring that facility up to full production again or you will find me an alternative fuel source. And seeing as the majority of the alternative fuel sources are in the hands of our enemies, I suggest you do your very best to make sure I don't decide to put you in the Roboticizer next, do you understand?" The Bad Doctor said menacingly, leaving Snively to look in absolute shock and terror.

"B-b-b-but of course sir, I will see to it right away!" Snively managed to say before the Doctor threw him down the next hallway, beginning to move on as he walked and spoke back.

"You would be best to deal with that as effectively as possible, as well as the task force the U.F. sent at us that's currently ripping our air destroyers to pieces. If they can manage that with a naval task force, imagine what they'll do with an aerial task force against our units." The Doctor said as he walked along, moving towards the bridge instead, and leaves the terrified Snively to run to fulfill these demands of his terrifying leader.

Typhoon Republic
Secretary

Postby Typhoon Republic » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:01 am

Miles Prower
TYR-Ares
20 miles off the coast of the nation.

“I don't care if this a bad idea Venor, My Uncle is on that continent, I need your full support if we are to make landfall, and I’d also like to get Lunic in on this video call sometime and to find out his situation.” Said Miles over speaker phone.

“You personally have my full support but I don't see it feasible to do a full mass assault on his nation as of right now with some civil discrepancy's at home I can't put my full attention on this war until these are settled, I understand that it is family but I will see what I can do.” said Venor as hangs up the call.

“I see.” Miles says as he swings and punches the wall cracking his knuckles.

“Where on Mobius are you Sonic, we need you and the gang before anything else bad happens.”

“Sir we are ready for assault, either we go now or risk being spotted if we already haven't.”
said General Asmakov.

“Give me a little more time to make preparations. Will someone get a hold of Lunic and let me speak with him please?” said Miles.

With Justice

“Now Justice, We can either do this the easy way or the hard way, and trust me you won't like either of them.” Said Connor provocatively.

“I will tell you this much, I don't know what is going on with any of this all I know is that you knocked my f**king plane out of the sky and now I’m here talking to the fat man in spandex.”
Said Justice just before getting shocked by his metal chair.

“Now I’m going to ask you again, TELL us what you know, and I will make sure you don't get roboticized tonight.” Said Connor again.

“I told you everything I know.” Just then Massive explosions could be heard in the distance.

“Dammit, Get him to a lower floor I’m going to the boss.” Connor says to a couple of guards whilst making his way out of the room.

With Miles

The Mainland Invasion has begun and Miles was directing which beaches to land on

“Alpha goes to Garrison beach, Bravo Elias beach, Charlie and Delta Harland Beach.”

We need to get at least two of these beaches for this to be successful.” Miles said.

Another 10 minutes pass with debriefing this invasion, just as Miles gives the all clear to go for the invasion a massive rail shell is launched into the carrier leaving a hole the size of a family sedan in the side of the ship.

“We're under attack get the President to the aircraft.” said a Security agent.

Miles is escorted to a plane, it takes off from the carrier and the plane fly's back to Mainland Typhoon Republic.

With General Asmakov
“Men Prepare for a f**king bloody battle which of the likes you've never seen.”

The landing craft both Land and air make landfall about 5 minutes apart and the fight is on. The beach is instantly turned into a bloodbath for both sides contracting in the losses of thousands of robots and hundreds of mobians. Garrison and harland beaches are taken within the next few hours, whilst Bravo team never makes it out of Elias beach alive. The Typhoon Republic has Succeeded in the first steps in getting Justice back.

The fight to secure the beaches for good will get a few days.
Last edited by Typhoon Republic on Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lux Dominion
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lux Dominion » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:20 pm

ULS Radium
10 Miles off the coast of Southwestern Downunda

"We are 10 miles off the coast, our men are ready for the largest naval invasion since Normandy, sir." said officer Toran.
Lunic watched the united Amplus navy get closer to the coast of Downunda, all of the dominions ready to liberate it from Robotnik.
"Do we have the secondary force invading the southern islands?" replied Lunic.
"Yes, it should be landing about an hour before we land, hopefully redirecting some forces making our job easier." replied Toran.
"Good, now we must prepare for the fall of Robotnik, and for the unification that we must attempt afterwards." replied Lunic.
As Lunic watched the coastline get closer, he only hoped that they would win this decisive battle.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents