NATION

PASSWORD

Modern War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:12 pm

Eurasia has commissioned the new Sabertooth Gunship

Conservative Republic Of Huang
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:17 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:I added everything together.

It's 2030 now...

Adjusted.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
not conservative or a republic
Transparency

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:26 pm

Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:Asian Union

China
South Korea
Mongolia
Malaysia
Cambodia
Singapore
Thailand
Brunei
Taiwan
Burma
GDP (nominal) $29967022000000
GDP per capita $8077.57
Population 3709901066
Area 12840621 square km
Density 132 people per square km
Capital Beijing
Offcial Languages Chinese, Burmese, Korean, Vietnamese, Bahasa Malaysia, Thai
Major Ethnic Groups Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Malaysian
Leader Xin Ji Pin

Where'd you get population? Check populationpyramid.com

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:26 pm

Eurasia unveils its new Striker mbt
Rudnev Class Carrier
Last edited by Gyrenaica on Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:33 pm

Eurasia will be selling it's 4 retired Admiral Kuznetsov Carriers

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:47 pm

OOC: Gyrenacia start the battle plz.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:01 pm

Admiral of the Fleet Karl Kuznetsov commanded the Eurasian carrier group in the Baltic Sea. He was notorious for his extreme nationalism and hate for the west, especially Germany whom he had held a grudge against because of the past. After intelligence has shown the Germans were moving in, top officials worried he might do something rash and asked he be reassigned to the Black Sea fleet, but it was denied. Now, their fears were going to come to light.

Eurasian Waters, Baltic Sea
"Intelligence shows that recent German ships moving I are off the coast of swedistan, inducing a god damn aircraft carrier. The fuckers are asking to be blown out of the waters. I say we send them to Allah, and crush their caliphate!" Yelled Karl
"They are trying to instigate a fight with us. Or trying to make us get scared and flee with our tails between our legs. But this is Eurasia! For we are great! The greatest! If the Kremlin hasn't the balls to smash Germany, I say we force them to. Fire!"
With that, the Baltic Carrier Group let cannons rip, with fighter jets and bombers sent off to do bombing runs against the carrier. A modern day Pearl Harbor on steroids.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:19 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:Admiral of the Fleet Karl Kuznetsov commanded the Eurasian carrier group in the Baltic Sea. He was notorious for his extreme nationalism and hate for the west, especially Germany whom he had held a grudge against because of the past. After intelligence has shown the Germans were moving in, top officials worried he might do something rash and asked he be reassigned to the Black Sea fleet, but it was denied. Now, their fears were going to come to light.

Eurasian Waters, Baltic Sea
"Intelligence shows that recent German ships moving I are off the coast of swedistan, inducing a god damn aircraft carrier. The fuckers are asking to be blown out of the waters. I say we send them to Allah, and crush their caliphate!" Yelled Karl
"They are trying to instigate a fight with us. Or trying to make us get scared and flee with our tails between our legs. But this is Eurasia! For we are great! The greatest! If the Kremlin hasn't the balls to smash Germany, I say we force them to. Fire!"
With that, the Baltic Carrier Group let cannons rip, with fighter jets and bombers sent off to do bombing runs against the carrier. A modern day Pearl Harbor on steroids.

OOC: Germany is Christian and wtf is Swedistan.
IC: Karl Merkel was the Admiral of the German Baltic fleet. He was sitting in his room when the alarm blared. " All crew to battle stations this is not a drill". He got up and ran to the bridge. He said "What the hell is going on!???!". The captain of the aircraft carrier responded " The damn Russian are attacking sir". Admiral Merkel said "scramble all jets. I want all ships on Redalert and ready to destroy any Russians". The Germany fleet fires AA at the Russians destroying most of the first wave and sends it's planes to attack the Russians.

In Berlin
President Kiser was reading the news when his emergency phone rang.
Kiser: Hello?
Admiral Merkel: Sir we are going Nader attack by the Russians.
Kiser: What!!!??! I am going to go get the Russian ambassador and president on a video call right now.
He hangs up and calls the Russians.
Last edited by Chewion on Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:24 pm

Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:Asia can say that the DMZ should be removed, and the two nations should peacefuly coexist.

North Korea schedules demolition of the DMZ
GENERATION 7: Social experiment.

I side with Republicans most of the time.
I'm Centrist.
62% Populism, 58% Militarism, 36% Imperialism, 58% Assimilation, 64% Traditional, 70% Tough, 32% Individualism, 24% Unilateralism, 8% Small Government.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:27 pm

Chewion wrote:
Germaustia wrote:North Korean President, Rikshi Shigoshi wishes to speak to the German President finally, and Debate Military Upgrades and Building.He readies his Democratic Jet for the Flight to Germany.

Ok you can come to Berlin.

North Korean President, Rikshi Shigoshi flies to Berlin.
He arrives to Berlin tower. "여보! (Hello) How are you?"

I'm Centrist.
62% Populism, 58% Militarism, 36% Imperialism, 58% Assimilation, 64% Traditional, 70% Tough, 32% Individualism, 24% Unilateralism, 8% Small Government.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

To: Indo-Pakistan

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:31 pm

You never said what you would pay us back in for NK allowing you to base here..

I'm Centrist.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Germaustia wrote:
Chewion wrote:Ok you can come to Berlin.

North Korean President, Rikshi Shigoshi flies to Berlin.

Kiser: well I was good but then the Russians attacked my Baltic fleet I am just about to call the Russian president and ambassador. Please join me on this call may be a third-party will help.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:49 pm

OOC: completely forgot about this, sorry. :p
IC:
"Plus Ultra"

an aging plane landed on the runway at Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport, as it's propellers died down, several guards got out followed by Felipe VI who saluted them as he landed on the soil. he smiled as the headlights of his limo approached closer and closer.
" wh, welcome home sir."
"thank you gloria, I hope spain has missed me, for I have missed this nation dearly, what happend to Rajoy?"
" we believe he was killed when Santa Anna took over, we haven't found his body, so we'll have to assume the worst."
" I see then, keep searching for it, and tell his family the news."
"yes sir."
Felipe VI stopped at the mansion and scowled at the banners of Santa Anna standing up.
" tear those fucking things down, i don't want a trace of the old regime, is that understood?"
" Yes sir!"
as the officer blared out orders to the guards, Felipe VI listened to the soothing sound of the banners ripping down from their holsters.
as they day ended, Emperor Felipe VI emerged from his porch side balcony where a crowd of 250,000 loyalists and republicans waited for his speech

" People of Spain! you all remember that horrific day, when General Santa Anna, Disobeying my order to crush the Catalan bastards, overthrew me, and you were forced with over a week long reign of that idiot's slander and badmouthing of the old regime, I have several things I will tell you, Elections are to be held immediately, the Political Parties are as followed, TPHE ( Work and progress of the good of Spain Party), PTE ( Spanish Worker's Party), IPC ( Catlalan Independence party), and UHE ( United Hispanics of Spain) the first debate will be held a week from now, followed by a second debate in a month. May The nation of Spain drink from the fountain of democracy and freedom once more, Long Live Spain!"
" Long Live Spain!"
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:51 pm

OOC: he hates Muslims and believes Germany and Sweden were giant leaders in creating a caliphate. He believes the refugee crisis was caused because too many people were accepted into Europe.

After hearing what happened, Maksim quickly answered.
"I know what you call for, and we are working on getting Admiral Kuznetsov to stand down. It seems he is going on a rage against Germany. My advisors had been working in reassigning him but it seems too late for that."

Kremlin
"Admiral, what the hell have you done?! This could mean war with not only Germany but NATO itself."
"NATO is gone. Now most of it is occupied by the Islamic Reich. And the other part is what Eurasia owns. Germany is messing with the mama bear and it is damn time we cut them open!"
"Karl if you do not stand down, you will be tried and killed for your actions!"
"How? Bomb your own carrier? Kill your own men?"
"You are no longer a citizen of Eurasia. Your citizenship has been taken away as has any of your friends supporting this idiotic assault."
"You can't stop me. This is a carrier group. A full blown-"
"Just shut the hell up. Half your fleet has left and arrived in Baltic state. Not even half the men under your former command support you."
"All traitors will be shot. I promise you that. Just wait. I am coming, I will save Eurasia and crush the Germans, something. We should have done a long time ago! I- INCOMING!"

7 Eurasian gunships backed by 13 attack helicopters landed and spetsnaz poured out, taking out any traitor and securing the planes still in the ship.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:00 pm

Kiser: I will be ordering my men to stop the counter-attack. I hope this is an isolated incident.

In the Baltic Sea.
Sir we have orders to stand down.
Admiral Merkel: Fine order all planes to turn back.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:OOC: completely forgot about this, sorry. :p
IC:
(Image)
"Plus Ultra"

an aging plane landed on the runway at Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport, as it's propellers died down, several guards got out followed by Felipe VI who saluted them as he landed on the soil. he smiled as the headlights of his limo approached closer and closer.
" wh, welcome home sir."
"thank you gloria, I hope spain has missed me, for I have missed this nation dearly, what happend to Rajoy?"
" we believe he was killed when Santa Anna took over, we haven't found his body, so we'll have to assume the worst."
"yes sir."
Felipe VI stopped at the mansion and scowled at the banners of Santa Anna standing up.
" tear those fucking things down, i don't want a trace of the old regime, is that understood?"
" Yes sir!"
as the officer blared out orders to the guards, Felipe VI listened to the soothing sound of the banners ripping down from their holsters.
as they day ended, Emperor Felipe VI emerged from his porch side balcony where a crowd of 250,000 loyalists and republicans waited for his speech

" People of Spain! you all remember that horrific day, when General Santa Anna, Disobeying my order to crush the Catalan bastards, overthrew me, and you were forced with over a week long reign of that idiot's slander and badmouthing of the old regime, I have several things I will tell you, Elections are to be held immediately, the Political Parties are as followed, TPHE ( Work and progress of the good of Spain Party), PTE ( Spanish Worker's Party), IPC ( Catlalan Independence party), and UHE ( United Hispanics of Spain) the first debate will be held a week from now, followed by a second debate in a month. May The nation of Spain drink from the fountain of democracy and freedom once more, Long Live Spain!"
" Long Live Spain!"

OOC: Umm Spain has been split up I own the Northern Atlantic coast and the other countries own other parts. But I will allow you to operate as a semi autonomous state in the region I control.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:03 pm

Chewion wrote:
Newne Carriebean7 wrote:OOC: completely forgot about this, sorry. :p
IC:
(Image)
"Plus Ultra"

" wh, welcome home sir."
"yes sir."
" Yes sir!"

" Long Live Spain!"

OOC: Umm Spain has been split up I own the Northern Atlantic coast and the other countries own other parts. But I will allow you to operate as a semi autonomous state in the region I control.

OOC: so is madrid split up as well, I just want to hold some elections....
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:12 pm

Chewion wrote:
Germaustia wrote:North Korean President, Rikshi Shigoshi flies to Berlin.

Kiser: well I was good but then the Russians attacked my Baltic fleet I am just about to call the Russian president and ambassador. Please join me on this call may be a third-party will help.

Rikshi: Oh god, We will begin Building of a Fleet immediately, Our Aircraft carrier will be rushed into Active duty. I will call my Military High Officers now, Mind if I use a phone?

I'm Centrist.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

[Confidential] Operation: gom ui jug-eum (Bear's Death)

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:17 pm

North Korea readies it's NKSOF (North Korean Special Operations Force) for Operations in the Baltic Sea and prepared to conduct:
-Maritime Boarding
-Air Boarding onto Ship
-Rescue/Hostage Mission
-Diving
-Setting of Explosives Underwater

Anytime Germany need's them, they will be Deployed overnight.

I'm Centrist.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:34 pm

Baltic Sea
"Hold that door. We're doing what the Kremlin hasn't the balls to do. This is the time for us to r-" a bomb burst open the door. Shots rang out. All traitors were dead, the admirals head blown up, his blood all across the room.
"Let's clean this shit up. And force the other ships to stand down."

Minutes later, the battle was over. Kuznetsov and his colleagues were dead.

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:40 pm

Switzerland's president, Zach Axalis, announces the creation of the SSA (Swiss Space Administration). He promises that this program will help secure its place in the global economy.
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Conservative Republic Of Huang
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:52 pm

Commander Yiren heard about the news. Widely known as a war hawk, somehow he was the regiment commander of the 35th Asian. Immediatly, he ordered troops to raid a local city, looting shops, and summarily executing dozens.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
not conservative or a republic
Transparency

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:00 pm

Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:Commander Yiren heard about the news. Widely known as a war hawk, somehow he was the regiment commander of the 35th Asian. Immediatly, he ordered troops to raid a local city, looting shops, and summarily executing dozens.

City in where?

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:06 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:Commander Yiren heard about the news. Widely known as a war hawk, somehow he was the regiment commander of the 35th Asian. Immediatly, he ordered troops to raid a local city, looting shops, and summarily executing dozens.

City in where?

OOC: Me and him talked earlier he is attacking a city in German controlled Spain I think.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Atrilan wrote:Switzerland's president, Zach Axalis, announces the creation of the SSA (Swiss Space Administration). He promises that this program will help secure its place in the global economy.

North Korea supports Switzerland in the creation of the SSA. North Korea begins to Reignite the Space program of North Korea, and also announces it's creation of the North Korean Space Agency (NKSA).
OOC: North Korea and Switzerland become strong allies? Since Kim Jung un (WAYYYY back now since its 2030) was schooled there.

I'm Centrist.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents