NATION

PASSWORD

Modern War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Indonesia Ultranationalists
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesia Ultranationalists » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:02 am

Chewion wrote:
Indonesia Ultranationalists wrote:Berlin Tower,Germany
They finally arrived at the tower.President Tham get out from the limo and asking President Kiser,"This is the tower,President Kiser?"
Vientiane,Laos
General Secretary Dim release official statement that Laos thankful of Eurasia donating their military equipment.They will put it to use to Laos People's Army.Dim also start executing possible foreign spies founded on Laos.

Kiser: Yes it is. Do you like it?

President Tham shrugs and say,"Too grand for my taste though".He then ask him again,"If i invaded Vietnam,no sanctions...right?".
Vientiane,Laos
General Secretary Dim start questioning and torturing possible foreign spies.3 of them start confessing that they are from China.They said that they have task to make the LPA's guns to Unusable.Dim was furious and start executing all of them with his Makarov pistol.The military also start recruiting childerns again.This week recruitment number is 5,000

Conservative Republic Of Huang
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:05 am

Indonesia Ultranationalists wrote:
Chewion wrote:Kiser: Yes it is. Do you like it?

President Tham shrugs and say,"Too grand for my taste though".He then ask him again,"If i invaded Vietnam,no sanctions...right?".
Vientiane,Laos
General Secretary Dim start questioning and torturing possible foreign spies.3 of them start confessing that they are from China.They said that they have task to make the LPA's guns to Unusable.Dim was furious and start executing all of them with his Makarov pistol.The military also start recruiting childerns again.This week recruitment number is 5,000

China has condemned Laos actions. Sanctions have been put in place.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
not conservative or a republic
Transparency

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:07 am

Vientiane,Laos

Kiser: Lets go to my office to talk about this.
He leads President Tham inside and into the elevator to the top floor office.
Kiser: Please have a seat. Would you like any food or a drink?
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:08 am

Due to requests from the high-powered class of Burmese Chinese, Burma has been annexed by China.

Outcome: China owns Burma.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
Transparency

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:09 am

Vientiane,Laos

I surround you on every front.

Transparency

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:09 am

Eurasia, are you coming to my state dinner or not?

Transparency

Warltorn
Envoy

Founded: Sep 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warltorn » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:10 am

The new standard assault rifle of the Indo-Pakistani army is ready for use now. Current outdated guns are being replaced.
----------------------------------------------------------
WARLTORN | ÜBER | ALLES

---

CURRENT CONFLICTS - AFGHANISTAN

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:16 am

Warltorn wrote:The new standard assault rifle of the Indo-Pakistani army is ready for use now. Current outdated guns are being replaced.

Germany is ordering 1,500,000 of these new guns.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesia Ultranationalists » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:18 am

Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:
Indonesia Ultranationalists wrote:President Tham shrugs and say,"Too grand for my taste though".He then ask him again,"If i invaded Vietnam,no sanctions...right?".
Vientiane,Laos

China has condemned Laos actions. Sanctions have been put in place.

Vientiane,Laos
Dim just heard about China's sanctions against Laos.Dim quickly goes to capital building and start broadcasting his view about the sanctions."What kind of comrades that tries to make his friend's guns unusable?and if you didn't send those spies with the objectives of sabotaging our guns,none of this would happen.....May Worker's Spirit Enlightened You All!".He turn off the broadcast and start contacting various commisars.Meanwhile,the LPA still on recruitment drives,recruiting all able bodied male and female into it's forces,resulting in 100,000 recruted.Lao's Youth Milita already recruited 25,000 children.Dim also ordered 500 of Indo-Pakistani new rifles.
Chewion wrote:
Indonesia Ultranationalists wrote:President Tham shrugs and say,"Too grand for my taste though".He then ask him again,"If i invaded Vietnam,no sanctions...right?".
Vientiane,Laos

Kiser: Lets go to my office to talk about this.

President Tham say,"Tea please,if you don't mind"

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:20 am

Germany has released it's newest high tech sniper the GSR50.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8402/8701 ... 8cb2_b.jpg

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:22 am

Kiser: Of course just use that IPad right next to you and open the app called food services and add whatever you like. Now about the sanctions I will not impose sanctions on you but I cannot openly support you. I can however help you in talks with China and other countries.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:22 am

The new Image
SD-59 tank.
Last edited by Conservative Republic Of Huang on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:27 am, edited 5 times in total.

Transparency

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesia Ultranationalists » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:29 am

Chewion wrote:Kiser: Of course just use that IPad right next to you and open the app called food services and add whatever you like. Now about the sanctions I will not impose sanctions on you but I cannot openly support you. I can however help you in talks with China and other countries.

President Tham then click the app and add 'Tea'.He then say,"I'm just hearding from my general secretary thar China tries to sabotage our military's guns....i'm just didn't know what make them do such thing like that though...btw i'm ready to sign the paper..ans ordering your latest sniper guns...if you give discounted price,i will buy 500 of them"

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:29 am

Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:China has condemned Laos actions. Sanctions have been put in place.

Vientiane,Laos
Dim just heard about China's sanctions against Laos.Dim quickly goes to capital building and start broadcasting his view about the sanctions."What kind of comrades that tries to make his friend's guns unusable?and if you didn't send those spies with the objectives of sabotaging our guns,none of this would happen.....May Worker's Spirit Enlightened You All!".He turn off the broadcast and start contacting various commisars.Meanwhile,the LPA still on recruitment drives,recruiting all able bodied male and female into it's forces,resulting in 100,000 recruted.Lao's Youth Milita already recruited 25,000 children.Dim also ordered 500 of Indo-Pakistani new rifles.
Chewion wrote:Kiser: Lets go to my office to talk about this.

President Tham say,"Tea please,if you don't mind"

Transparency

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:29 am

Germany has released the newest aircraft carrier the Garmania class. They have built 2 so far with 4 more being built.
http://orig14.deviantart.net/e789/f/201 ... 91pwcm.png
Last edited by Chewion on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Warltorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Warltorn » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:31 am

OOC: Hold on a sec.. Indonesia Ultranationalists is Fellutia, I thought puppets weren't allowed?
WARLTORN | ÜBER | ALLES

---

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:31 am

Kiser: Ok how about 35% off?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:31 am

China asks that the international community impose sanctions on Laos, for recruiting child soldiers.

Transparency

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:32 am

Warltorn wrote:OOC: Hold on a sec.. Indonesia Ultranationalists is Fellutia, I thought puppets weren't allowed?

What is this true?!?!!??!

Warltorn
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Warltorn » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:33 am

Chewion wrote:
Warltorn wrote:OOC: Hold on a sec.. Indonesia Ultranationalists is Fellutia, I thought puppets weren't allowed?

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=indo ... /id=580549
Last edited by Warltorn on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
WARLTORN | ÜBER | ALLES

---

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:34 am

Chewion wrote:

Seems so. In the forum thing too, they have the same location.

Transparency

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesia Ultranationalists » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:35 am

Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:
Chewion wrote:What is this true?!?!!??!

Seems so. In the forum thing too, they have the same location.

I forgot to tell all of you..sorry...i'm forgoting it's password.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:36 am

Ok then they can choose to keep this RP character or the Botswana one.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesia Ultranationalists » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:37 am

Chewion wrote:Ok then they can choose to keep this RP character or the Botswana one.

I choose to continue as Laos coz i forgot Fellutia's password.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:39 am

Chewion wrote:Ok then they can choose to keep this RP character or the Botswana one.

I choose to continue as Laos coz i forgot Fellutia's password.

Ok then you may continue on this account.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents