NATION

PASSWORD

Modern War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Germaustia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

[ALERT] Nuclear Submarine Moved to East Chinese sea

Postby Germaustia » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:04 pm

A Nuclear Submarine has not been spotted. North Korean Naval Command denies any Submarine being moved and says "This is an Outrage! Just because we dont like China doesnt mean WE did it!
North Korea was behind it, They deployed some type of Gas into the Sea, it has fully spread, and it wasnt done in a Day, it happened from earlier this Month..There is no way to clean it without removing all the Water from the Ocean, and that Common cold that has spread through China Wasnt the Common cold, Why do you think all the North Korean Naval power were wearing Gas Masks!? North Korea has a Cure, so no one in NK will die, but it has killed Over 1,000,000 in China so far, it's a Chimera Biological Weapon and is Highly Lethal, anyone in contact will Die within a 4 Days.
It is named: "Triple Six"
It is HIGHLY Lethal and HIGHLY Contagious
It was Nicknamed Triple Six due to 3 Diseases being Put into it.
Patient Zero was a Test subject for the Disease.

ANY OTHER Nations will be given a Cure to help if the Disease reaches them. You must send all Diseased Subjects to NK to make sure the Cure isnt leaked, anyone found to be researching it will be "Dealt with"

Cures will be given to "Asia" when they Stop fighting in Laos and Vietnam, and Give South Korea to us.
Last edited by Germaustia on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GENERATION 7: Social experiment.

I side with Republicans most of the time.
I'm Centrist.
62% Populism, 58% Militarism, 36% Imperialism, 58% Assimilation, 64% Traditional, 70% Tough, 32% Individualism, 24% Unilateralism, 8% Small Government.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:05 pm

Atrilan wrote:
Chewion wrote:Ok so Laos is trying to invade Vietnam which is a Chinese territory and I used to support Laos but now I don't.

OOC: So, are you an enemy of China? I thought you were but now I am thinking otherwise.

OOC: I was but now I am not.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

North Korea makes a Territory

Postby Germaustia » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:07 pm

North Korea has taken an Expedition to the Antarctic, they claim part of it as New North Korea, a Military base and Bunker is to be built there.

I'm Centrist.
62% Populism, 58% Militarism, 36% Imperialism, 58% Assimilation, 64% Traditional, 70% Tough, 32% Individualism, 24% Unilateralism, 8% Small Government.

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:07 pm

In response to the recently announced "Triple Six" the Swiss government has blocked all trade with China and encourages everyone in Europe to do the same. This action is not to hurt China, but the keep the Swiss citizens safe.
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:09 pm

Eurasian spies take hold of the cure, bringing it back to Eurasia to produce

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:09 pm

Atrilan wrote:In response to the recently announced "Triple Six" the Swiss government has blocked all trade with China and encourages everyone in Europe to do the same. This action is not to hurt China, but the keep the Swiss citizens safe.

But triple six is North Korean, a weapon released on China...

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:10 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
Atrilan wrote:In response to the recently announced "Triple Six" the Swiss government has blocked all trade with China and encourages everyone in Europe to do the same. This action is not to hurt China, but the keep the Swiss citizens safe.

But triple six is North Korean, a weapon released on China...

I am aware, but one infected person could bring the disease to Switzerland.
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:11 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:Eurasian spies take hold of the cure, bringing it back to Eurasia to produce

Ok this time I'm Validly Voiding, NOT because I want it to turn out a Specific way but because that's flat out Impossible since it's Location Was never given and Spies would've been blocked out from Border closing.
Spy Capturing Cure was Voided due to Above.

I'm Centrist.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

[NK Border CLOSED, China Trading cut]

Postby Germaustia » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:12 pm

North Korea has closed off the Chinese border, Infected are shot on sight, and Bodies Burned, mass graves are made.
North Korea has cut off all Trading through the East China sea to China, via Patrol boat boardings by NKSOF and Naval efforts.

I'm Centrist.

Conservative Republic Of Huang
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:14 pm

Germaustia wrote:A Nuclear Submarine has not been spotted. North Korean Naval Command denies any Submarine being moved and says "This is an Outrage! Just because we dont like China doesnt mean WE did it!
North Korea was behind it, They deployed some type of Gas into the Sea, it has fully spread, and it wasnt done in a Day, it happened from earlier this Month..There is no way to clean it without removing all the Water from the Ocean, and that Common cold that has spread through China Wasnt the Common cold, Why do you think all the North Korean Naval power were wearing Gas Masks!? North Korea has a Cure, so no one in NK will die, but it has killed Over 1,000,000 in China so far, it's a Chimera Biological Weapon and is Highly Lethal, anyone in contact will Die within a 4 Days.

ANY OTHER Nations will be given a Cure to help if the Disease reaches them. You must send all Diseased Subjects to NK to make sure the Cure isnt leaked, anyone found to be researching it will be "Dealt with"

Cures will be given to "Asia" when they Stop fighting in Laos and Vietnam, and Give South Korea to us.

A few waste products from our factories have been moved to NK cities. Please beware of entering the area, due to high amounts radiation. OOC: You violated the treaty on no WMDs.
All "Triple Six" victims are to participate in a mass attack on NK, aiming to spread the disease as much as possible. In addition, Chinese scientists have isolated the disease, and Laos has recieved a little "present", couresty of their ally NK.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
not conservative or a republic
Transparency

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:16 pm

Ottawa, Canada

It was a calm day in the beautiful Canadian City. Trudeau had seized supreme power for himself. As soon as he had gotten elected to office, about 2-3 years ago, he had forged close ties with Field Marshal Pierre Cerin, and together they had dissolved the Parliament and Instated Trudeau as the emperor.

Things had been going smooth. Economy was receiving a nice growth of 7.0%, infrastructure was top notch, but there was one concern for Trudeau. The Military. Emperor Trudeau was concerned that with the growing amounts of war in the world, his peaceful Canada would no longer be.

So he wrote a letter to the Russians.

To: Russia

Ah. Where to start my friends. I will cut to the chase. Canada will pay $400 Billion over the next 3 years to fully upgrade and mordernize our military. This will include Drones and UAV's + Aerial Defense Systems and remote controlled situation responders.

Thank you,

Signed,

Emperor Trudeau
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:18 pm

Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:
Germaustia wrote:A Nuclear Submarine has not been spotted. North Korean Naval Command denies any Submarine being moved and says "This is an Outrage! Just because we dont like China doesnt mean WE did it!

A few waste products from our factories have been moved to NK cities. Please beware of entering the area, due to high amounts radiation. OOC: You violated the treaty on no WMDs.
All "Triple Six" victims are to participate in a mass attack on NK, aiming to spread the disease as much as possible. In addition, Chinese scientists have isolated the disease, and Laos has recieved a little "present", couresty of their ally NK.

(OOC: Questionable how you got it IN the City so..And not to mention every one of the Victims would be sick af, and would be unable to charge like that, any of the scientists would die.Sorry but RP validly.)
"Treaties mean nothing now for you Invaded Vietnam and Laos with no Reason or Valid one." Says President Rikshi Shigoshi.
All Government officials are sent to NKSS (North Korean Space Station) Out of bounds of the Disease.Cures were taken with.
No action will be taken on the OOC matter, due to Questionable Reality of it.

I'm Centrist.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:19 pm

Germaustia wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:Eurasian spies take hold of the cure, bringing it back to Eurasia to produce

Ok this time I'm Validly Voiding, NOT because I want it to turn out a Specific way but because that's flat out Impossible since it's Location Was never given and Spies would've been blocked out from Border closing.

Then I'll void triple six altogether cause it wouldn't go undetected and intelligence would see it and they'd know it was you.

Triple six is voided

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:20 pm

The Government of Canada condemns this act of inhumane behaviour, and had decided to respond with a cure of its own. Which was produced by scientists in a lab in the Tundras of Yukon. Canada will sell this cure to the besieged countries for $10 billion USD for 6 barrels. $14 Billion USD for 8 Barrels.

JAI MATA DI

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Some [CLASSIFIED] have been released into 10000000 pounds of [CLASSIFIED]. The canisters have been opened over NK.High rates of asphyxia induced by paralysis have been reported.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
Transparency

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:Some [CLASSIFIED] have been released into 10000000 pounds of [CLASSIFIED]. The canisters have been opened over NK.High rates of asphyxia induced by paralysis have been reported.

Voided by Canada

JAI MATA DI

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
Germaustia wrote:Ok this time I'm Validly Voiding, NOT because I want it to turn out a Specific way but because that's flat out Impossible since it's Location Was never given and Spies would've been blocked out from Border closing.

Then I'll void triple six altogether cause it wouldn't go undetected and intelligence would see it and they'd know it was you.

Triple six is voided

Yay!

Transparency

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Kumbhalgarh wrote:
Ottawa, Canada

It was a calm day in the beautiful Canadian City. Trudeau had seized supreme power for himself. As soon as he had gotten elected to office, about 2-3 years ago, he had forged close ties with Field Marshal Pierre Cerin, and together they had dissolved the Parliament and Instated Trudeau as the emperor.

Things had been going smooth. Economy was receiving a nice growth of 7.0%, infrastructure was top notch, but there was one concern for Trudeau. The Military. Emperor Trudeau was concerned that with the growing amounts of war in the world, his peaceful Canada would no longer be.

So he wrote a letter to the Russians.

To: Russia

Ah. Where to start my friends. I will cut to the chase. Canada will pay $400 Billion over the next 3 years to fully upgrade and mordernize our military. This will include Drones and UAV's + Aerial Defense Systems and remote controlled situation responders.

Thank you,

Signed,

Emperor Trudeau

OOC: it's 2038 now...

To: Canada
This sounds like a solid deal. In addition, we have an Admiral Kuznetsov class carrier left in storage if you wish to purchase it.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Kumbhalgarh wrote:
Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:Some [CLASSIFIED] have been released into 10000000 pounds of [CLASSIFIED]. The canisters have been opened over NK.High rates of asphyxia induced by paralysis have been reported.

Voided by Canada

Do you have a reason?

Transparency

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:23 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
Germaustia wrote:Ok this time I'm Validly Voiding, NOT because I want it to turn out a Specific way but because that's flat out Impossible since it's Location Was never given and Spies would've been blocked out from Border closing.

Triple six is voided

Seriously I just said I was voiding it because thats flat out messed up and ruins the Whole RP Event just let it play out..It doesnt even affect you.

I'm Centrist.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:23 pm

You said you'd need to remove all the water. Meaning it'll spread across all the oceans.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Germaustia wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:Then I'll void triple six altogether cause it wouldn't go undetected and intelligence would see it and they'd know it was you.

Triple six is voided

Seriously I just said I was voiding it because thats flat out messed up and ruins the Whole RP Event just let it play out..It doesnt even affect you.

And your two WMD events are also messed up.

Transparency

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Kumbhalgarh wrote:

Voided by Canada

Voided by NK

I'm Centrist.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:

Triple six is voided

This is where I step in as CO-OP Triple six is not voided but Russians have a partial core and need to work on it to create a full cure.

IC: Germany is warning NK to stop the attacks on China.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:25 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:You said you'd need to remove all the water. Meaning it'll spread across all the oceans.

I dont think you read it, YES it will but all of your Victims can be Treated in NK, and sent back.

I'm Centrist.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents