NATION

PASSWORD

Modern War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Germaustia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

NOTE TO ALL

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:45 pm

Stop trying to use futuristic and highly expensive stations, at this point you JUST began space exploration. So we're not fully developed like that.Remain modern stations for now until wayyyyyyyy later.
GENERATION 7: Social experiment.

I side with Republicans most of the time.
I'm Centrist.
62% Populism, 58% Militarism, 36% Imperialism, 58% Assimilation, 64% Traditional, 70% Tough, 32% Individualism, 24% Unilateralism, 8% Small Government.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:46 pm

Chewion wrote:The GNSA has announced the launch of Gaermania 1 and the start of construction for the Deutschland 1 space station.
http://orig01.deviantart.net/b1ad/f/201 ... 66eph0.jpg

Read note to all.

I'm Centrist.
62% Populism, 58% Militarism, 36% Imperialism, 58% Assimilation, 64% Traditional, 70% Tough, 32% Individualism, 24% Unilateralism, 8% Small Government.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:50 pm

Germaustia wrote:Stop trying to use futuristic and highly expensive stations, at this point you JUST began space exploration. So we're not fully developed like that.Remain modern stations for now until wayyyyyyyy later.

It's not that futuristic it's mid 2030's.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:52 pm

Chewion wrote:
Germaustia wrote:Stop trying to use futuristic and highly expensive stations, at this point you JUST began space exploration. So we're not fully developed like that.Remain modern stations for now until wayyyyyyyy later.

Too futuristic considering were only a few years away from 2015 and that you JUST started.

I'm Centrist.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:54 pm

The GNSA has announced the construction of the shuttle Germanic 1 that will have the ability to travel to Mars and carry 5 people and materials to build a average sized base.
http://www.modelermagic.com/wordpress/w ... 00x350.jpg
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:55 pm

Chewion wrote:

The picture you posted looks like 2100 - 2150, this is mid 2030's. Try to stay within the time period.
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:04 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:Eurasia offers to do joint space missions with the USA and they can help build the new Space Station and use it when completed.

NASA is willing to agree to this partnership with Roscosmos. The USA is also willing to bring Great Britain and Israel in if Eurasia will allow. The US will also let the Eurasians bring in 2 additional partners, if they do not threaten US national security.
The US is now working on Apollo 18, a project to begin where Apollo 17 left off. Construction has commenced on the USS Kennedy, a shuttle that can reach Mars in 2.5 months. The Atlantis and Discovery shuttles are also undergoing modernization and fitting for moon landings. Work is underway on Voyager 3.
Back to the ground
The USA is still waiting for a response from India-Pakistan. The President has referred this matter to the Security Council. The US is in talks with France and Great Britain for intervention in Africa.
Last edited by The Orion Islands on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Chewion wrote:The GNSA has announced the construction of the shuttle Germanic 1 that will have the ability to travel to Mars and carry 5 people and materials to build a average sized base.
http://www.modelermagic.com/wordpress/w ... 00x350.jpg

OOC: That's good.

I'm Centrist.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:08 pm

Atrilan wrote:
Chewion wrote:It's not that futuristic it's mid 2030's.

The picture you posted looks like 2100 - 2150, this is mid 2030's. Try to stay within the time period.

Thank you.

I'm Centrist.

Conservative Republic Of Huang
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:22 pm

Tiangong

Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
not conservative or a republic
Transparency

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:35 pm

Germany would like to join as one of Eurasia's partners in the international collaboration if Eurasia approves.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:40 pm

Chewion wrote:The GNSA has announced the launch of Gaermania 1 and the start of construction for the Deutschland 1 space station.
http://images.wisegeek.com/mir-space-st ... -earth.jpg

Here is my updated image.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:44 pm

German President Kiser is inviting the American and Eurasian Presidents to a state dinner in Berlin's newest government building the Germania Hall.
http://www.designyourway.net/diverse/ar ... jpg?4e5208

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:46 pm

Germany has announced that talks with Ireland and Iceland have been successful and both have been annexed.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:54 pm

German has released images of the finished Kaiser mansion which is the Presidents second home and is located in Sweden on the Baltic coast.
http://workinglife.org.au/wp-content/up ... nsion1.jpg

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:58 pm

The German government has announced that the Germania house has finished construction and will be the secondary Berlin residence for the President.
http://www.blogcdn.com/realestate.aol.c ... .ashx.jpeg
Last edited by Chewion on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:02 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:Eurasia offers to do joint space missions with the USA and they can help build the new Space Station and use it when completed.

NASA is willing to agree to this partnership with Roscosmos. The USA is also willing to bring Great Britain and Israel in if Eurasia will allow. The US will also let the Eurasians bring in 2 additional partners, if they do not threaten US national security.
The US is now working on Apollo 18, a project to begin where Apollo 17 left off. Construction has commenced on the USS Kennedy, a shuttle that can reach Mars in 2.5 months. The Atlantis and Discovery shuttles are also undergoing modernization and fitting for moon landings. Work is underway on Voyager 3.
Back to the ground
The USA is still waiting for a response from India-Pakistan. The President has referred this matter to the Security Council. The US is in talks with France and Great Britain for intervention in Africa.

2.5 months is WAY too short of a time period to Mars. 150 days MINIMUM
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Atrilan wrote:
The Orion Islands wrote:NASA is willing to agree to this partnership with Roscosmos. The USA is also willing to bring Great Britain and Israel in if Eurasia will allow. The US will also let the Eurasians bring in 2 additional partners, if they do not threaten US national security.
Back to the ground

2.5 months is WAY too short of a time period to Mars. 150 days MINIMUM

No minimum is 120 days not 150 because you have to consider the technological advances we have made by 2030's.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:20 pm

Chewion wrote:
Atrilan wrote:2.5 months is WAY too short of a time period to Mars. 150 days MINIMUM

No minimum is 120 days not 150 because you have to consider the technological advances we have made by 2030's.

Fair enough.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:24 pm

Last edited by Atrilan on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:25 pm

Atrilan wrote:
Chewion wrote:No minimum is 120 days not 150 because you have to consider the technological advances we have made by 2030's.

Fair enough.

OOC: You cannot take Austria someone has it and I would fight you for it.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:27 pm

Atrilan wrote:President Axalis has announced that ongoing talks with Austria have lead to the peaceful integration of Austria into Switzerland.

OOC: My friend IRL is Austria and I told him he had until this Wednesday to get on and he agreed that if he did not I could take Austria.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:28 pm

Chewion wrote:
Atrilan wrote:President Axalis has announced that ongoing talks with Austria have lead to the peaceful integration of Austria into Switzerland.

OOC: My friend IRL is Austria and I told him he had until this Wednesday to get on and he agreed that if he did not I could take Austria.

Alright. Anyone have Italy? I think I can rationalize it.
Last edited by Atrilan on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:30 pm

Atrilan wrote:.

OOC: I can allow you to build bases in my lands of you want.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:31 pm

Chewion wrote:
Atrilan wrote:.

OOC: I can allow you to build bases in my lands of you want.

I will request an alliance tomorrow, I need to go to sleep. It's 1:30 AM for me. Damn insomnia...
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

PreviousNext