NATION

PASSWORD

Modern War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Germaustia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

[Creation of NK's First Space project]

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:17 pm

North Korean President Rikshi Shigoshi, announce the Creation of North Korea's first Rocket to go to North Korea's Own Space station in the making. The North Korean Space station is to be finished by Next Month.
Blueprints for the Rocket and space station are very hush-hush.
Last edited by Germaustia on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GENERATION 7: Social experiment.

I side with Republicans most of the time.
I'm Centrist.
62% Populism, 58% Militarism, 36% Imperialism, 58% Assimilation, 64% Traditional, 70% Tough, 32% Individualism, 24% Unilateralism, 8% Small Government.

Conservative Republic Of Huang
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:17 pm

Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:Commander Yiren heard about the news. Widely known as a war hawk, somehow he was the regiment commander of the 35th Asian. Immediatly, he ordered troops to raid a local city, looting shops, and summarily executing dozens.

The Asian High Command has ordered him stripped of his position. A rapidly cobbled 54th Division is pursing him.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
not conservative or a republic
Transparency

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:19 pm

Germaustia wrote:
Atrilan wrote:Switzerland's president, Zach Axalis, announces the creation of the SSA (Swiss Space Administration). He promises that this program will help secure its place in the global economy.

North Korea supports Switzerland in the creation of the SSA. North Korea begins to Reignite the Space program of North Korea, and also announces it's creation of the North Korean Space Agency (NKSA).
OOC: North Korea and Switzerland become strong allies? Since Kim Jung un (WAYYYY back now since its 2030) was schooled there.

Switzerland denies North Korea's ally attempt. President Zach Axalis stated "Switzerland has been neutral for over one-hundred years, I would like to continue this trend of neutrality for as long as possible."
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:22 pm

Germaustia wrote:
Atrilan wrote:Switzerland's president, Zach Axalis, announces the creation of the SSA (Swiss Space Administration). He promises that this program will help secure its place in the global economy.

North Korea supports Switzerland in the creation of the SSA. North Korea begins to Reignite the Space program of North Korea, and also announces it's creation of the North Korean Space Agency (NKSA).
OOC: North Korea and Switzerland become strong allies? Since Kim Jung un (WAYYYY back now since its 2030) was schooled there.

Germany starts the GNSA ( German National Space Agency).
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Swiss Space Station

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Zach Axalis also announces that the SSA has put a satellite in space, it orbits 500 km above the Earth's surface. The rocket has been named "Caelus I" after the roman personification of the sky.
Last edited by Atrilan on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

North Korean Rocket launch

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:30 pm

10:30 AM: "10..9…8…7…6….5…4…3…2…1" "We have takeoff"
10:31: "Rocket 'Bikashi' has reached ISS"
10:35: "Astronauts in North Korean Space Station (NKSS), Building will commence at 12:00 PM"
12:00 PM: "Tying in"
12:02 PM: "Leaving station, Thrustering out to the side of the NKSS to add on Living Compartment"

=3 MONTHS LATER (Next page in advance)=
NKSS has been finished and now Orbits the Earth, it is also Fully capable for "Scientific Testing". NKSS has been Nicknamed "Jigu Eomeoni"

I'm Centrist.
62% Populism, 58% Militarism, 36% Imperialism, 58% Assimilation, 64% Traditional, 70% Tough, 32% Individualism, 24% Unilateralism, 8% Small Government.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

[NKSS]North Korean Space Station

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:44 pm

(Ignore the USA on it)

I'm Centrist.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:04 pm

The Tiangong has been launched into orbit. Although currently unmanned, a crew will soon be launched up.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
Transparency

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:25 pm

The Us population (with Mexico) is 521,388,000
The GDP is 24 trillion
The Army is 2,500,000 men
America will also sever relations with India-Pakistan for colonizing unless the occupation is put up to a vote and the Africans are giver full protection under the law and full political rights
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

[ALERT] Space Trash [ALERT]

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:27 pm

ALERT! SPACE TRASH INBOUND TO CHINESE SPACE STATION! ALERT!
By the time the Alert arrives it's far too late, the Trash the size of a Pen caused Critical damage to the Oxygen Supply and Solar Panels, forcing them to Abandon the space station
(OOC: If you want to void this you Could but I don't recommend this since it's more of an Issue thats Mandatory, and I will allow it back)

I'm Centrist.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

[Upgrades to NKSS]

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:29 pm

North Korean Space Agency announces that it will be armor plating the Space station in order to avoid Space trash penetration and Meteor Showers.

I'm Centrist.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:42 pm

Eurasia has commnced the construction of the Eurasian Space Station which will be used for scientific purposes for the first 5 years and then will be open to vacation in the future. Eurasia also begins construction of Eurasian Airspace Shuttles
Last edited by Gyrenaica on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:45 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:Eurasia has completed the construction of the Eurasian Space Station which will be used for scientific purposes for the first 5 years and then will be open to vacation in the future. Eurasia begins construction of Eurasian Airspace Shuttles

(OOC: Wayyyyy too advanced for the time, tone it down. You have the funding but way too much right now.)

I'm Centrist.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:48 pm

Germaustia wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:Eurasia has completed the construction of the Eurasian Space Station which will be used for scientific purposes for the first 5 years and then will be open to vacation in the future. Eurasia begins construction of Eurasian Airspace Shuttles

(OOC: Wayyyyy too advanced for the time, tone it down. You have the funding but way too much right now.)

Oops I mean started construction.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:52 pm

President Alvaro Hidalgo Moreno announced a proposal to have Guatemala join the USA and to put 3 more men on the moon by 2045 and a man on Mars by 2059.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:54 pm

Eurasia offers to do joint space missions with the USA and they can help build the new Space Station and use it when completed.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:56 pm

Asia has redeployed the people with numerous EVA suits, to fix the station. Small cannons will be installed to pulverize future instances of space trash.

Transparency

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:56 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
Germaustia wrote:(OOC: Wayyyyy too advanced for the time, tone it down. You have the funding but way too much right now.)

Oops I mean started construction.

(OOC: You need to wait at least a Year before that even is buildable, its too ahead of the time..)

I'm Centrist.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:57 pm

Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:Asia has redeployed the people with numerous EVA suits, to fix the station. Small cannons will be installed to pulverize future instances of space trash.

(OOC: You literally just told everyone it's ok to have Weapons in Space and use them, I hope your happy!)

I'm Centrist.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:58 pm

Germaustia wrote:
Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:Asia has redeployed the people with numerous EVA suits, to fix the station. Small cannons will be installed to pulverize future instances of space trash.

(OOC: You literally just told everyone it's ok to have Weapons in Space and use them, I hope your happy!)

Please note what the weapons are for.

Transparency

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:00 pm

ASETC, Asian Space Exploration Torisum Corp. has been started by the government, to open up space to commerical intrests. Asia will be ordering 10 Eurasian shuttles as soon as they are completed, to begin operations.

Transparency

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Caelus II

Postby Atrilan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 pm

Zach Axalis announced this afternoon that the SSA is building "Caelus II." According to him, this will be a full blown station that can be used for scientific purposes, this will sit in a "geosynchronous orbit" with the Earth. Unlike the first station, however, this station will consist of a crew of six men. We plan to switch the crew out every three months.
Last edited by Atrilan on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:35 pm

Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:
Germaustia wrote:(OOC: You literally just told everyone it's ok to have Weapons in Space and use them, I hope your happy!)

Please note what the weapons are for.

Please note that it's still a weapon.

I'm Centrist.

Germaustia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

[NK Weaponization of the NKSS]

Postby Germaustia » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:37 pm

North Korea has fitted the NKSS with prototype Railguns capable of destroying space trash OR space stations from afar.

I'm Centrist.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:40 pm

The GNSA has announced the launch of Gaermania 1 and the start of construction for the Deutschland 1 space station.
http://images.wisegeek.com/mir-space-st ... -earth.jpg
Last edited by Chewion on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents