NATION

PASSWORD

All non chinese killed today

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Rimworld Remnant
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rimworld Remnant » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:31 am

The empire drops explosive bonus ducks on the Chinese, there is a small chance of conversion.
This ninja'd is there just in case.
I am a FT nation, and I come in peace... Yeah right... And Zoose is a Goose!!!

Factbooks
M8, my dank memelordshiep pazz

Notre Roi
Attaché

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Notre Roi » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:13 am

The Chancellor of Notre Roi builds a great great wall to keep out escaping Chinese.
*_ The Empire of Notre Roi *_
NEWS: Painting of The Battle of South Genese Found in Cascadia
Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: 1.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.69
Quotes:
  • "I don't want to go anywhere with you." -Kannap
Sadly, I think Trump is the best we can do.

China and South Korea
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby China and South Korea » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:47 am

[OOC - DISCLAIMER: Please note that the following post is made from an IC perspective and does not showcase the actual viewpoints of the author; by default, the author tries his best to respect everyone. Thank you, and proceed with that in mind.]
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||

Dear Upstarts!

As I write this in the name of our Emper-I mean, Paramount Leader of a people with-heavy-Chinese-roots-but-ultimately-not-Chinese, I initially find myself heavily torn on how to think of this matter. Should I cry for the deaths? Should I laugh for the entertaining value of this news? Should I be concerned and appalled that commienazis are at it again, killing their people? Or should I have petitioned our Most Venerable Paramount Leader to dispatch a team to go to your Emperor and kowtow before him, asking his wisdom on how to skin the barbarians off to an inch of their lives?

I kept pondering, until I've ultimately come up with the answer:

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha(times ∞)

Why do you even send death squads? What use are pathetic infantries with guns, running amok like some lost scouts, if your ultimate goal is extermination of entire racial groups? What are you going to do about that? Shoot them so hard they die? Such mercy. Why do you not turn your cities into concentration camps, relocate so as to segregate and differentiate between your human resources and the cancer of nature - those who do not naturally belong to your ethnicity? How about feeding them to hungry dogs, or better yet, have them mate like the animals they are? Have you not even thought of running them over and over and over again with trucks until they only barely breath?

What are you doing? You send nukes to destroy every individual signs of resistance? Are you not wasting precious Uranium into unnecessary miscellanies? Are you, perhaps, having delusions of grandeur that you are a superpower with abundant nukes and jurisdiction over every single inch of soil and drop of water on this Earth? Your inefficiency is astounding. Why then, do you not capture them and make them your slaves to fulfill your wildest desires? Kick them off cliffs? Send them to gladiator fights against tanks, or lions, or themselves? Or even, maybe, to broadcast their execution live on TV? Imagine, the budget you could save, or even gather, from this golden opportunity. And yet you aren't doing exactly that, what disappointment.

Are you not contradicting yourself by doing this? You are the Qing Dynasty. Your Emperor is Manchu. Why, you are launching an anti-non-Chinese campaign! An anti-non-Han campaign for fuck's sake! Kill him! Install a new government! Erase the name of the non-Chinese dynasties of your history and declare they didn't exist! Or, better yet, just declare everyone non-Han doesn't exist! ... Oh wait, then that would probably make us nonexistent according to you too, never mind, scratch that, just kill your Emperor.

With all that said, we are HORRIFIED, AMUSED and SUPPORTIVE of the current campaign against the vagrant mongrels that pollute this Earth. Keep up the good work, maybe start World War Episode 3, and perhaps the population of the Earth can finally be scaled down to 1% of its current size. Then we would finally get some room to breath.

Secretary of War for your soon-to-be overlords,
Secretary of War No. 2
was a good run lmao

Greater Hayaba
Attaché

Founded: Jan 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Hayaba » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:49 am

500,000 Greater Hayabans soldiers armed with AK47, and 600 T90s MBT is enroute to exterminate the Nazi Qing.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.82

My Favourite Author: Tom Clancy, Dan Brown, Haruki Murakami, Charles Dickens
How to greet me in chatroom now: "Hey Aey, Aey Hay"

Whiteshore
Senator

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiteshore » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:52 am

We in the Republic of Acadia are busy laughing at the sheer stupidity of such an action as the "Nazi Qing Empire" just exterminated a large ptoportion of their population and have basically threatened to start a nuclear war and shown their barbarity with such an act.
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

My favorite singers are Psy,Carly Rae Jepsen,and Katy Perry

#DownWithReactionaries
#StandWithProgressivists

Greater Hayaba
Attaché

Founded: Jan 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Hayaba » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:23 pm

The Greater Hayabans finally arrived, led by the famous General Alexander Bradley, they goes on rampaging and exterminating of all those Nazi scums in Qing.

"I am Alexander Bradley! Now die you Nazi scum." he ordered his 500,000 troops.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.82

My Favourite Author: Tom Clancy, Dan Brown, Haruki Murakami, Charles Dickens
How to greet me in chatroom now: "Hey Aey, Aey Hay"

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:18 am

I guess this didn't work. The lesson is this:don't pit a nuclear arsenal against Chuck Norris. It never works.
Last edited by Frisbeeteria on Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: don't gravedig old threads.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents