NATION

PASSWORD

Third New Duckian War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Ducklands
Envoy

Founded: Dec 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Ducklands » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:55 am

Napoleonic New france wrote:OOC: this is ridiculous. You think that there wouldnt be missile defenses? i can`t do this.

HE SURRENDERED YAY! Wait did he?
Proud Founder & Official Ambassador of Elparia. Also, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Atorantisu.
I don't use NS stats, I'm not crazy here.

Filthy Userite. And Proud.

New Ducklands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ducklands » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:03 pm

Guys I decided to re-open this RP to a max of only 5 new nations.
Proud Founder & Official Ambassador of Elparia. Also, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Atorantisu.

The Greater England
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater England » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:42 pm

To: New Duckian Government

We have watched this situation unfold and have decided we can not just stand idly buy while a great and respectful nation such as yours is being threatened. We feel your struggle in our hearts, for we believe we have much in common with your nation. Our ideals are the same. We wish to live in peace. Of course though, evil continues to rear it's ugly head. In the form of New Russia the 3 has evil manifested. We hope that a peaceful solution will take place before innocent lives are put at risk. We would like to announce our support of your nation. We are willing to help you should you request it. May God be with you.
President: Christoper Alford
National GDP: £5,352,002,124,634
Population: 70.251.523
Military Personnel: 1,236,890
Reserve Personnel: 1,081,743

New Ducklands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ducklands » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:51 pm

The Greater England wrote:
(Image)

To: New Duckian Government

We have watched this situation unfold and have decided we can not just stand idly buy while a great and respectful nation such as yours is being threatened. We feel your struggle in our hearts, for we believe we have much in common with your nation. Our ideals are the same. We wish to live in peace. Of course though, evil continues to rear it's ugly head. In the form of New Russia the 3 has evil manifested. We hope that a peaceful solution will take place before innocent lives are put at risk. We would like to announce our support of your nation. We are willing to help you should you request it. May God be with you.

We, New Ducklands thank you.
-William VIII, wait why am I getting paid to fake his signature?!?

New Russia the 3
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Russia the 3 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:09 am

I am older the New Ducklands...
Last edited by New Russia the 3 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Russia the 3
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Russia the 3 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:08 am

New Russia is sending a last ditch effort to save it's territory in Rossferry. This includes 50,000 troops and 1,000 a.p.c.
Last edited by New Russia the 3 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Ducklands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ducklands » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

New Russia the 3 wrote:I am sending more soldiers and Tanks to the capital of New Ducklands

To late dude you lost and RP is now closed since you lost. DEAL WITH IT

New Ducklands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ducklands » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:21 am

New Russia the 3 wrote:I am older the new duclands

True very true, but it dosen't seem your older than me age wise which is actually important. Now, you lost the war, either you at least your citizens with respect and wellness. Otherwise your country will be leftover with only 159 Square Miles left over! Please decide now for your country. I know you keep saying "I WON THE WAR!" which is a lie, Russians don't lie. If you want to be a true Russian accept defeat like a REAL Russian or be a 8-year-old like you are. Because, one of the main things in Russia is respect if you didn't know, and the only way to get it is to respect others, accept defeat, and speak maturely. None of these you can do yet so if you want to be a Russian learn you kid.

New Ducklands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ducklands » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:33 pm

Well RP closed I guess, but how you delete dem?

New Russia the 3
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Russia the 3 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:07 am

Recently in the latest News from the front, New Russia has surrendered its territory in Rossferry and declared that it has officially lost the third and hopefully last New Russian-New Duckian war. Many think that change will occur now but others believe this is only the beginning of a new war, a war that involves no violence, but something else, something much worse.
-Rossferrian news
Last edited by New Russia the 3 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Ducklands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ducklands » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:30 am

New Russia the 3 wrote:i have lost the war and am admitting Defeat Im sorry my allies

Finally

New Ducklands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ducklands » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:31 am

But really can someone lock this RP now?

Solari Nation
Secretary

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Solari Nation » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:10 pm

I just realised 50,000 front line soldiers are just... Sitting on a dock in New Russia the 3... As a ship comes to give them supplies occasionally...
Stand Tall, and Strong. It means determination, strength, and honor. - Solarian Spec Ops Commander Pealo Pasfi

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents