NATION

PASSWORD

Victory is Ours! (Diplomatic, IC, OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Menra
Attaché

Founded: Dec 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Menra » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:49 pm

Russo-Byzantine Empire wrote:
Menra wrote:No fashion sense what do you think ah those forigeniers don't know about us and begin eating why not

"Pardon me," Pyotr said, somewhat bewildered, "but I was talking about the Wolfussian guards, not those of Menra."

Oh silly me

The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:44 pm

The Kansler rose from his seat, and waited for most of the delegates to quiet down. A soldier turned the laptop to face the Kansler.

"Everyone, I as current representative of the Wolfussian state until the Alpha arrives, would like to thank you for coming to the nation. While we still have a few others coming to the Citadel, such as a representative from Annistrail, I would like to address a few things.

For those of you looking for trade deals, our nation is rich with minerals and ore, as well as in the areas of production. Our large population as well as labour from criminals and conquered ones can suit the needs of most every state. If your manufacturing companies wish to invest and build here, we assure that they will be very profitable.

Our military is vast, and we are always looking for conflict to fuel our 'Eternal War', which has been raging for many decades already. This war gives us a cause to die for, which is an essential part of Wolfussian culture and identity. Our troops will gladly assist friendly nations in times of need, you only need to contact our state.

The main reason we have invited you, however, is because of our absolute leader, the Alpha-Venneskelig. She has been very clear on wanting to establish diplomatic ties with other nations, in order to bring our state into the international stage. The Alpha was also clear on establishing ties with every kind of nation, even those that we find inferior. If it was up to me, the Jiakris people wouldn't be in this room tonight, as they have blatantly insulted our state and everything we stand for. But the Alpha has ordered the High Party and I, and so we must obey. And I am happy to serve my state.

And please, eat any amount of food you want, even if that amount is none.

Also, the Alpha-Venneskelig should be personally arriving very soon, just after she finishes at the head Ministry of Peace. The Alpha is currently publicly executing the Brotherhood leaders, by feeding them to rabid dogs."
All hail the Almighty Loaf, and I suppose, The Glorious State

I am not a furry. Every time you call me a furry, a dolphin gets run over by a Jet Ski
This nation does NOT represent my real political views.

Frolosti
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Frolosti » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:10 pm

The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania wrote:The Kansler rose from his seat, and waited for most of the delegates to quiet down. A soldier turned the laptop to face the Kansler.

"Everyone, I as current representative of the Wolfussian state until the Alpha arrives, would like to thank you for coming to the nation. While we still have a few others coming to the Citadel, such as a representative from Annistrail, I would like to address a few things.

For those of you looking for trade deals, our nation is rich with minerals and ore, as well as in the areas of production. Our large population as well as labour from criminals and conquered ones can suit the needs of most every state. If your manufacturing companies wish to invest and build here, we assure that they will be very profitable.

Our military is vast, and we are always looking for conflict to fuel our 'Eternal War', which has been raging for many decades already. This war gives us a cause to die for, which is an essential part of Wolfussian culture and identity. Our troops will gladly assist friendly nations in times of need, you only need to contact our state.

The main reason we have invited you, however, is because of our absolute leader, the Alpha-Venneskelig. She has been very clear on wanting to establish diplomatic ties with other nations, in order to bring our state into the international stage. The Alpha was also clear on establishing ties with every kind of nation, even those that we find inferior. If it was up to me, the Jiakris people wouldn't be in this room tonight, as they have blatantly insulted our state and everything we stand for. But the Alpha has ordered the High Party and I, and so we must obey. And I am happy to serve my state.

Also, the Alpha-Venneskelig should be personally arriving very soon, just after she finishes at the head Ministry of Peace. The Alpha is currently publicly executing the Brotherhood leaders, by feeding them to rabid dogs."

"Rabid dogs? Sorry, but that's weak. She should've blown them from a gun, in my opinion," Arvid blurted out.
❆IN FROST AND❅SNOW, WE SHALL❅RISE AND GROW❆

Prince: Arvid II
Founded: Jan. 1806
Population: 21,500,000
Military Personnel: 7,050,000
Government: Unitary Semi-Constitutional Monarchy[/b]

Annistrail
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Annistrail » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:24 pm

Marshall Webster arrived at the Citadel and was surprised by the sheer might of what he was seeing. In his chest he could feel the adrenaline and pride of a nation that stood up with strength and unity to defend what it believed to be right. The display of power and organization by the military and the precision and punctuality of the security personnel assigned to take him there was marvelous.

He took a seat, in a place much less prominent than those of other foreign leaders and dignitaries, but he understood. He was not a President nor a Chancellor, he wasn't even an ambassador. He was only a lone legislator from a far-off land. But he felt his patriotism renewed by the air of pride of Wolfussia. Perhaps he could make some business of his own here. Help his country, or at least secure some support for the Crown Party, since it was the one that shared most of the Wolfussian ideals.

He listened to the words of the Kansler with awe. Of course. How did he miss the obvious? Annistrail didn't have an Embassy there and his party is part of the coalition that holds the government. He had a clear objective in his mind: To establish an Embassy in this great land. And to become Ambassador.

Frolosti wrote:"Rabid dogs? Sorry, but that's weak. She should've blown them from a gun, in my opinion," Arvid blurted out.

Marshall heard Arvid's comment and laughed in approval.
Personality:
INTJ-A

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:40 pm

Frolosti wrote:"Rabid dogs? Sorry, but that's weak. She should've blown them from a gun, in my opinion," Arvid blurted out.

"Being eaten alive is a much more suitable punishment for these rebels. Being shot is a punishment for petty criminals, used in the conquered lands for lack of wolves or dogs on hand. We also do enjoy watching the symbol of our nation destroying those who defy us, hence the being eaten alive by Wolves. Unfortunately, this public execution had to be rushed, and I, as the Head Minister of Public Enlightenment as well as Kansler, couldn't oversee the event as I was here. So we used dogs for this one, but most are wolves.

The Alpha is also known to personally use a ceremonial axe to execute prisoners, in times of war. However, she is coming here directly after, so the amount of blood on her armour would be distasteful."

The Kansler then looked over in the direction of the Annistrailian Marshall, and said "Ah, I was told you were coming. It is an honour to have you in the nation, Marshall Webster."
Last edited by The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am not a furry. Every time you call me a furry, a dolphin gets run over by a Jet Ski

Frolosti
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Frolosti » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:45 pm

The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania wrote:

"Being eaten alive is a much more suitable punishment for these rebels. Being shot is a punishment for petty criminals, used in the conquered lands for lack of wolves or dogs on hand. We also do enjoy watching the symbol of our nation destroying those who defy us, hence the being eaten alive by Wolves. Unfortunately, this public execution had to be rushed, and I, as the Head Minister of Public Enlightenment as well as Kansler, couldn't oversee the event as I was here. So we used dogs for this one, but most are wolves.

The Alpha is also known to personally use a ceremonial axe to execute prisoners, in times of war. However, she is coming here directly after, so the amount of blood on her armour would be distasteful."

The Kansler then looked over in the direction of the Annistrailian Marshall, and said "Ah, I was told you were coming. It is an honour to have you in the nation, Marshall Webster."

"Well, I meant more like tie them to the mouth of a cannon, and make party confetti out of their muscle tissue, but now that you explained it, it makes sense now," Arvid finished.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:24 pm

Frolosti wrote:"Well, I meant more like tie them to the mouth of a cannon, and make party confetti out of their muscle tissue, but now that you explained it, it makes sense now," Arvid finished.

"I'm sure that has been done, somewhere in the vast provinces of Wolfussia. I'm assuming that your nation endorses public execution, as you are not shrinking away from the topic like other weaker nations.

I have high hopes to establish trading deals with your nation, Prince Arvid. It is common knowegle that I somewhat admire your nation, for not only our common language, but your nationalist pride." Said the Kansler, as he seemed to remember something else.

He then spoke to Heinrich directly, saying "The Alpha told me that she admires your nation, and hopes to make some sort of alliance with your Führer, but I'll let her speak of that when she arrives."

Menra
Attaché

Founded: Dec 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Menra » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:46 pm

The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania wrote:The Kansler rose from his seat, and waited for most of the delegates to quiet down. A soldier turned the laptop to face the Kansler.

Here is the deal we may build some mines in your fine nation and you will get a 30% cut how about that

Imperial Wolfenstein
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Wolfenstein » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:28 pm

He then spoke to Heinrich directly, saying "The Alpha told me that she admires your nation, and hopes to make some sort of alliance with your Führer, but I'll let her speak of that when she arrives."

"Of course, I am sure the Führer would be very interested to discuss such an arrangement further. We are planning further operations in the African continent, and a joint operation would not be out of the question. I am quite excited to finally meet the Alpha Heer Kansler, I hope she arrives soon." Heinrich removed a gold etched cigarette case and lighter emblazoned with the hakenkreuz from his front pocket.

"Am I allowed, Heer Kansler?"
Achtung! -Offizielle Nachrichtennetzwerk der Reichs
With reports of a rise in terrorist activity in Moscow, Reichsmarschall Friedrich von Oberammergau has made an announcement warning the deviant insurgents to cease all acts against the Reich or "untold retaliation" will be directed towards the city/The 2nd SS Division " Das Reich" has been dispatched to the Eastern Directorate to assist in patrolling the area of Tokyo

Wolfenstein! Magic! Moon Nazis! Plasmids from Bioshock! Anomalies from Primeval! And much much more are thrown together to make this bizarre take on the Nazi trope.
No, I'm not an actual Nazi.

Frolosti
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Frolosti » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:16 pm

Frolosti wrote:"Well, I meant more like tie them to the mouth of a cannon, and make party confetti out of their muscle tissue, but now that you explained it, it makes sense now," Arvid finished.

"I'm sure that has been done, somewhere in the vast provinces of Wolfussia. I'm assuming that your nation endorses public execution, as you are not shrinking away from the topic like other weaker nations.

I have high hopes to establish trading deals with your nation, Prince Arvid. It is common knowegle that I somewhat admire your nation, for not only our common language, but your nationalist pride." Said the Kansler, as he seemed to remember something else.

"Thank you very much, Kansler," Arvid thanked.

The Hairy Men of God
Envoy

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hairy Men of God » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:41 am

King Abramelin spoke "I come here for three reasons, the first allows the other two. We Wish to establish ties to your great nation as we see much of ourselves in this great land. our second reason is economic, we would like a trade deal as well and i have been given power by the corporations to authorize any and all deals and investments. We would like to move some of our Automobile and Arms manufacturers here.

We would also like to establish a free Trade-military pact. Free trade is established between us, but at any and all times we would be willing to fight for your cause under any circumstance that doesn't directly harm our nation. Further we would like to offer for the sake of this a 45% discount on all arms and general military purchases from our great nation.

Finally I have a special offer that I shall only tell to the Alpha, as it relates directly to your religion."
"It is the State which educates its citizens in civic virtue, gives them a consciousness of their mission and welds them into unity."

"Modern morality and manners suppress all natural instincts, keep people ignorant of the facts of nature and make them fighting drunk on bogey tales"

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:42 am

The Hairy Men of God wrote:King Abramelin spoke "I come here for three reasons, the first allows the other two. We Wish to establish ties to your great nation as we see much of ourselves in this great land. our second reason is economic, we would like a trade deal as well and i have been given power by the corporations to authorize any and all deals and investments. We would like to move some of our Automobile and Arms manufacturers here.

We would also like to establish a free Trade-military pact. Free trade is established between us, but at any and all times we would be willing to fight for your cause under any circumstance that doesn't directly harm our nation. Further we would like to offer for the sake of this a 45% discount on all arms and general military purchases from our great nation.

Finally I have a special offer that I shall only tell to the Alpha, as it relates directly to your religion."

"So you wish to establish a embassy in our nation? I'm sure we can give you a plot of land in Ironwulf-Byun, so you are closer to the main government buildings of our nation. I have been given power to authorize all economic deals, and I can say that I will accept your trade agreement. Your arms and automobile manufacturers will not find a better nation to produce in.

I can also accept your free trade, and I can give you a 45% discount on Wolfussian technology, but you will have to speak to the Alpha about military agreements."

Imperial Wolfenstein wrote:"Of course, I am sure the Führer would be very interested to discuss such an arrangement further. We are planning further operations in the African continent, and a joint operation would not be out of the question. I am quite excited to finally meet the Alpha Heer Kansler, I hope she arrives soon." Heinrich removed a gold etched cigarette case and lighter emblazoned with the hakenkreuz from his front pocket.

"Am I allowed, Heer Kansler?"

"Please, be my guest. The Alpha will be arriving within minutes, the execution is over. I'm sure she will be glad to speak to you about African operations, in fact the previous regime carried out military operations in Africa, but the SCC attacked and repusled them. The Brotherhood were also a massive part of this lost war, which why it is such a glorious event that they were defeated today." Said the Kansler

Menra wrote:Here is the deal we may build some mines in your fine nation and you will get a 30% cut how about that

"We could just sell you minerals at a 40% discount, as we already have massive mines over the largest deposits of minerals."

Annistrail
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Annistrail » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:39 pm

When Marshall heard other dignitaries where establishing embassies in Wolfussia he knew it was time to act for the good of his government.

- Excuse me, your excellency - he told the Kansler, when he found her to be unoccupied - Annistrail would also like to appoint an ambassador and establish and embassy in your glorious nation.

- And on the matter of business: we are a new nation, but we excel at the uranium mining industry - Marshall smiled - I'm sure that a nation as powerful as yours could immensely benefit from a trade partnership with us.

Marshall thought for a few seconds before addressing the Kansler again.

- Perhaps we could balance our uranium exports to you with Wolfussian iron ore? - he smiled. - that way we would limit the flow of cash and make things simpler.
Personality:
INTJ-A

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

Secundus Imperium Romanum
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Secundus Imperium Romanum » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:19 pm

OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF THE ROMAN GOVERNMENT

"Senatus Populusque Romanus"

Hello,
Observing then that the current leaders of the nation of The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania and at his own request after more allies for various purposes, we will send the Diplomat Giullo Norato, one of the most notable of the Empire, to start a possible agreement.

- Marcello Golardo
Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Secundus Imperium Romanum
A democratic nation, with the 1950s fashion.
Constitution · Parliamentary Debates · News · Embassy Program
Every day in Rome

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Secundus Imperium Romanum wrote:

OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF THE ROMAN GOVERNMENT

"Senatus Populusque Romanus"

Hello,
Observing then that the current leaders of the nation of The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania and at his own request after more allies for various purposes, we will send the Diplomat Giullo Norato, one of the most notable of the Empire, to start a possible agreement.

- Marcello Golardo
Minister of Foreign Affairs.

OFFICIAL WOLFUSSIAN MESSAGE

Hello from Wolfussian Oeania,

Our government would be glad to have your diplomat at the Riekondeg Citadel for the event today, and will allow any plane with Norato on board to land. From there he will be escorted to the citadel, by a detachment of Wolfussian troops.

Glory to Wolfussia!
The Fascist Party, Diplomatic Core

Annistrail wrote:When Marshall heard other dignitaries where establishing embassies in Wolfussia he knew it was time to act for the good of his government.

- Excuse me, your excellency - he told the Kansler, when he found her to be unoccupied - Annistrail would also like to appoint an ambassador and establish and embassy in your glorious nation.

- And on the matter of business: we are a new nation, but we excel at the uranium mining industry - Marshall smiled - I'm sure that a nation as powerful as yours could immensely benefit from a trade partnership with us.

Marshall thought for a few seconds before addressing the Kansler again.

- Perhaps we could balance our uranium exports to you with Wolfussian iron ore? - he smiled. - that way we would limit the flow of cash and make things simpler.

"We would be glad to allow your nation to construct embassies with our state, in the capitol of Ironuwlf-Byun. Do you have any ideas for your ambassador? Maybe you should nominate yourself, as you are the only Annistrailian who has been to Wolfussia. As for the trade, I would gladly accept your proposed agreement. Do you have any other requests?" Said the Kansler, as soldiers opened a large iron door, on the opposite side of the room.

Several guards walked through the door, and lined up on either side of the new opening. The Kansler, as well as every guard or person of Wolfussian nationality in the room turned to the door, and shouted "Herlighet, til utførelse av staten, Alpha-Venneskelig!" They then made the Wolfussian victory salute, a crossing of their arms to form an X.

A person dressed from head to toe in ceremonial armour came through the door, and with a wave of her hand the Wolfussians were at ease in the dinning hall. The armoured person came to the side of the Kansler, and took her seat at the head of the table. The ceremonial armour looked somewhat strange compared to the Wolfussian military uniforms that the foreign delegates were used to seeing.

"Hello!" Spoke a strong female voice from behind the armour, "I am the Alpha-Venneskelig, absolute ruler of Wolfussia. I am sure that our Kansler has already welcomed you, but I'd like to repeat that hospitality: Welcome to the glorious state of Wolfussia, I am very glad to see you all here."

The ceremonial armour of the Alpha
Last edited by The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania on Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frolosti
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Frolosti » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:21 pm

"So, Kansler, if I may speak, I would like to ask for something. Though, if you mind, let me tell you in whisper due to these other nations' officials," Arvid began.

"I would like to establish an alliance with this wonderful nation, and possibly an arms trade agreement alongside. I strive for Frolosti to become an empire again like it was some 150 years ago, but I must recognize I can't do it alone. Thus, I humbly ask for the establishment of military assistance, whether direct or indirect. If Wolfussia too wishes to cement its dominance on the globe, I will generously offer military assistance as well. This may be more of something your Alpha-Venneskelig to decide on, but I will make the offer anyway," Arvid finished.

"Yeah, cats are weird. Do you guys also agree?" Arvid blurted out, so as to throw off any suspicion. He didn't want the other nations to hear of his proposal.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:01 pm

Frolosti wrote:"So, Kansler, if I may speak, I would like to ask for something. Though, if you mind, let me tell you in whisper due to these other nations' officials," Arvid began.

"I would like to establish an alliance with this wonderful nation, and possibly an arms trade agreement alongside. I strive for Frolosti to become an empire again like it was some 150 years ago, but I must recognize I can't do it alone. Thus, I humbly ask for the establishment of military assistance, whether direct or indirect. If Wolfussia too wishes to cement its dominance on the globe, I will generously offer military assistance as well. This may be more of something your Alpha-Venneskelig to decide on, but I will make the offer anyway," Arvid finished.

"Yeah, cats are weird. Do you guys also agree?" Arvid blurted out, so as to throw off any suspicion. He didn't want the other nations to hear of his proposal.

"Cats are, indeed, weird." Said the Alpha from the head of the table.

The Kansler whispered, without moving his head from its position looking across the table: "If you find us a war to fight in, we will be glad to assist you. Establishing an Empire for your people is an honourable cause, so we are glad to oblige. Our nation already controls the conquered lands, which are ripe with workers to aid our war effort. Our culture as well as religion calls for an Eternal War, one that all the generations can test their steel and win glory for the state. Contact us, and we will fight wholeheartedly."

Frolosti
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Frolosti » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:38 am

Frolosti wrote:"So, Kansler, if I may speak, I would like to ask for something. Though, if you mind, let me tell you in whisper due to these other nations' officials," Arvid began.

"Cats are, indeed, weird." Said the Alpha from the head of the table.

The Kansler whispered, without moving his head from its position looking across the table: "If you find us a war to fight in, we will be glad to assist you. Establishing an Empire for your people is an honourable cause, so we are glad to oblige. Our nation already controls the conquered lands, which are ripe with workers to aid our war effort. Our culture as well as religion calls for an Eternal War, one that all the generations can test their steel and win glory for the state. Contact us, and we will fight wholeheartedly."

"Thank you very much, Kansler. The next target I set my eyes and my men on, I shall notify you immediately through telegram. With your help, Frolosti will regain its lost herlighet. It's our word for glory in our language," Arvid whispered back.

"Dogs are good, though. Anyone, aside from Wolfussia, agree?" Arvid blurted out again.

The Hairy Men of God
Envoy

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hairy Men of God » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:34 am

King Abramelin smiled towards the Alpha, he began speaking "a pleasure to meet another Divine Ruler, I have already discussed somewhat the opening of an embassy within your lands and some trade deals but you have ultimate authority here so I shall restate so that your own authority may allow.

we would like a trade deal and i have been given power by the corporations to authorize any and all deals and investments. We would like to move some of our Automobile and Arms manufacturers here.

Finally I offer this to you O divine Ruler, our people are skilled in the matters of mysticism and religion and we have united science with mysticism to a large degree, we are capable currently of both establishing communication and allowing certain conditions that allow the domination of and bargaining with Nedød, Lidelse and Opprettelse.

Establish your dominance over these and overwhelm them with your divine providence, surely this shall make your great nation conquer heights it has yet to see. If you do not wish to do this soon know we shall always offer this service to you O Alpha."

The old red robed King gave a toothy smile.
"It is the State which educates its citizens in civic virtue, gives them a consciousness of their mission and welds them into unity."

"Modern morality and manners suppress all natural instincts, keep people ignorant of the facts of nature and make them fighting drunk on bogey tales"

Jiakros
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jiakros » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:28 am

Some asshole randomly barges in, places a computer on the table, and fucks off

"Heeeello, asshat? Are you-- oh, shit, I am here. HEY, ASSHOLE, SIGN OFF BEFORE YOU TURN THIS THING OFF!"

"Uh, sorry about that"

It was hard to tell if the man on the screen was exactly what most would expect, or out of the range of expectation. He looked like some teen who broke into the Magistrate's office and stole his clothing. His hair was well-groomed and slicked back, and his face was very nondescript. He had a small semi-beard growing on his chin and upper lip - it would be a goatee if it were bushier.

Saint Paul Street Evangelization
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Paul Street Evangelization » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:19 am

Prince Charles La Penn sends a letter to the Wolfussian Colony of Oceania:

Greetings and congratulations on your victory. I am also in the process of putting down a heretical insurrection within my borders. Hopefully it will not be much longer before peace reigns over my nation again.

I would like to establish diplomatic relations with your nation. My goals are as follows.

1.I would like you to open your borders to our agricultural products.
2. I would like you to allow my street preachers and evangelizers to proclaim the Gospel [url ] http://streetevangelization.com/divinity-of-christ [/url] of Jesus Christ.

If you are amiable to these aims, I will send an envoy to your summit to represent my interests.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:56 am

The Hairy Men of God wrote:King Abramelin smiled towards the Alpha, he began speaking "a pleasure to meet another Divine Ruler, I have already discussed somewhat the opening of an embassy within your lands and some trade deals but you have ultimate authority here so I shall restate so that your own authority may allow.

we would like a trade deal and i have been given power by the corporations to authorize any and all deals and investments. We would like to move some of our Automobile and Arms manufacturers here.

Finally I offer this to you O divine Ruler, our people are skilled in the matters of mysticism and religion and we have united science with mysticism to a large degree, we are capable currently of both establishing communication and allowing certain conditions that allow the domination of and bargaining with Nedød, Lidelse and Opprettelse.

Establish your dominance over these and overwhelm them with your divine providence, surely this shall make your great nation conquer heights it has yet to see. If you do not wish to do this soon know we shall always offer this service to you O Alpha."

The old red robed King gave a toothy smile.

"I am inclined to agree with all of these military and trade alliances, and our state would be glad to host an embassy of yours in our capitol city.

However, The evil ones were killed by the Alpha-Ulv long ago. If some remnant of them still exists, I don't hope for any contact to be established. Our glorious state rose from the end of the age of gods, first an empire, which spread itself to this huge island and then collapsed, leaving us alone.

We have rose to power using religion, but there comes a time when we no longer need it. Our people are stronger than our gods, even the ones that allied with us. The Alpha-Ulv died with the last leader of the old empire, and only Brann is left. I see no need to worship this weak god, we now worship ourselves. Our state is our god now, nothing else. Fascism is our god now.

So though we will gladly accept all other alliances, we don't need to communicate or dominate the gods. They are mostly dead anyway." Said the Alpha, then turning to the man on the screen, dressed like the Magistrate of Jiakros.

"If you would like to tell me how your people keep getting in this heavily guarded citadel without any warning or escort, and for your sake I hope it didn't involve attacking Wolfussian soldiers." Said the Alpha, speaking directly to the computer screen as two guards left out the same door as the man who brought the computer exited.

Saint Paul Street Evangelization wrote:Prince Charles La Penn sends a letter to the Wolfussian Colony of Oceania:

Greetings and congratulations on your victory. I am also in the process of putting down a heretical insurrection within my borders. Hopefully it will not be much longer before peace reigns over my nation again.

I would like to establish diplomatic relations with your nation. My goals are as follows.

1.I would like you to open your borders to our agricultural products.
2. I would like you to allow my street preachers and evangelizers to proclaim the Gospel [url ] http://streetevangelization.com/divinity-of-christ [/url] of Jesus Christ.

If you are amiable to these aims, I will send an envoy to your summit to represent my interests.

OFFICIAL WOLFUSSIAN MESSAGE

Hello from Wolfussian Oeania,

It would be an honour to open our borders to agricultural products coming from your nation, however we cannot comply with the second goal. In our state, all religions not controlled by the government are said to be extremely dangerous, and can turn loyal fascist citizens into dissidents.

Glory to Wolfussia!
The Fascist Party, Diplomatic Corps
Last edited by The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania on Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Menassa
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:51 pm

The 18th day of the month of Tevet, in the year of our World 5776
Yerushalayim, Menassa

An attendant opened the large fourteen foot cedar doors that lead to the office of King Matthias Janneaus. The attendant was wearing nothing but a beige linen robe and a small cloth belt that was wrapped around her waist. Her straight dark hair fell slightly above her shoulders and on her face there was no jewelry or makeup. She entered, her head still bowed and she took three steps forward, she turned to the right and bowed her whole body, turned to the left, and did the same, finally as she finished her respectful entrance show bowed towards the desk to the king and said. "Lord of all Israel, great Priest of God the Most High, I bring news from a peoples abroad." The king's chair remained motionless, the back of it turned to the attendant. He slowly stuck his right hand from behind the chair and motioned for the attendant to come forward. She did. The attendant placed the letter on the desk of the king and began to walk backwards towards the door, as she reached the door she went through the same procession of bows as she did previously.

The King slowly picked up the letter and began his analyzation of it. The letter detailed a certain political group that had gained the reigns of a certain country, it furthered spoke about the dinner that was being hosted in said country. After the king had finished reading the letter he placed it back down on his desk and picked up the phone receiver. "Send him right up please, and inform him to wear his parade dress." Then the king picked up the letter again and waited, his tired eyes moved up and down the letter rereading its contents. He sighed a heavy sigh as he placed the letter back down on the table as he turned towards the door. The King could here it creaking open as he sat up in his chair starring straight ahead.

A man with a large build entered the king's office; he was around 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighed two hundred and forty pounds. As opposed to most people his weight, this man's was distributed evenly around his body there was never too much in one place nor too little in another. He was cloaked in the armor of what would appear to be a general in any ancient Roman army. However his appearance differed in that where the red would be, there was blue, and instead of lions or eagles on his steel chest there was a seven branched candelabra, representing the current ruling party of Menassa, the Hasmoneans.

The 28th day of the month of Tevet, in the year of our World 5776
Ironwulf-Byun, Wolfussia

Judas Hyrcanus waited inside the foyer of the citadel in which he was supposed to attend the meeting that his King had assigned him too. Judas was the leading general on the King's cabinet and he showed up to this dinner fully regaled, his metal helmet had a purple crest that ran along it from front to back. The crest was a purple-ish color and was made of horse hair, the purple signified that not only was he a general in the Hasmonean part but he was the chief general among them. Hyrcanus however didn't really align with the party on exactly every move, however he did believe in their basic ideals and notions. It was for this reason that he was chosen to be the chief general; the King wanted someone close on his cabinet but not someone who would completely tow the party line.

Hyrcanus held his arms behind his blue linen cape as he waited to be escorted to the place where the official dinner and meeting was being held.
Remember what Amalek did to you on your journey --- Do not Forget!
Their hollow inheritance.
This is my god and I shall exalt him
Jewish Discussion Thread בְּ
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"God said: you must teach, as I taught, without a fee."
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."

Frolosti
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Frolosti » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:06 pm

Arvid was enjoying the food on the table, until he looked up and saw the Alpha-Venneskelig speaking King Abramelin. "Oh my, she's arrived!" Arvid said to himself. "Hello, Alpha-Venneskelig of Wolfussia!" Arvid said, trying to grasp her attention.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:30 pm

Frolosti wrote:Arvid was enjoying the food on the table, until he looked up and saw the Alpha-Venneskelig speaking King Abramelin. "Oh my, she's arrived!" Arvid said to himself. "Hello, Alpha-Venneskelig of Wolfussia!" Arvid said, trying to grasp her attention.

"Hello, Prince Arvid. The Kansler has kept me very informed about Frolosti, and its exploits around the world. I heard about some... regrettable events off the coast of New Axiom, at the hands of a Rodinan fleet. The Kansler ordered our ships not to attack, but I was told you took heavy casualties. Is this true?" Said the Alpha, putting her armoured hands on the table.

Menassa wrote:
The 28th day of the month of Tevet, in the year of our World 5776
Ironwulf-Byun, Wolfussia

Judas Hyrcanus waited inside the foyer of the citadel in which he was supposed to attend the meeting that his King had assigned him too. Judas was the leading general on the King's cabinet and he showed up to this dinner fully regaled, his metal helmet had a purple crest that ran along it from front to back. The crest was a purple-ish color and was made of horse hair, the purple signified that not only was he a general in the Hasmonean part but he was the chief general among them. Hyrcanus however didn't really align with the party on exactly every move, however he did believe in their basic ideals and notions. It was for this reason that he was chosen to be the chief general; the King wanted someone close on his cabinet but not someone who would completely tow the party line.

Hyrcanus held his arms behind his blue linen cape as he waited to be escorted to the place where the official dinner and meeting was being held.

A Wolfussian officer came to the foyer, followed by a few Citadel guards. "Hello and welcome to the Riekondeg Citadel! I apologize for being late, but if you will follow me I'm sure the delegates will be happy to see you! " Said the officer, speaking in a thick Wolfussian accent. He waved for Judas to follow him, and began to walk down one of the massive hallways, adorned with banners and paintings of massive battles.

He stopped by large iron doors, and the guards with him pushed them open. "Just through here, my good sir!" He said, and walked away.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents