NATION

PASSWORD

The Great War [CoDN Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Republic of Washinton
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 30, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Republic of Washinton » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:42 pm

The Republic of Washington Army

The formation of the 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th Infantry divisions are being equipped and formed together. Army high command in Alexandria, D.W believes in adding an additional regiment to each division to bolster the ranks from 10,000 per division, to 15,000 per division. Many new recruits are shipped to the 1st and 2nd Army to make up the new regiments and help bolster Washington's primary ground forces. The Southern Border connecting to the Panem North American Colony is reinforced with barbed wire entanglements designed in two phases to keep an advancing opponent back. Land mines are placed to slow advancing infantry. Several bunkers have positions for M1900 3-in field guns to be used at point blank with shrapnel rounds. Construction of a new fortification, Fort Ironblock is constructed south of the capital of Pierre, South Dakota, as the main line of resistance against an invasion. It includes subterranean bunkers with machine gun nests, concrete reinforced trenches lined with sandbags, and direct fire artillery emplacements on top. Meanwhile, the Army Coastal Artillery Corp begins construction of new forts along Baffin Island. They are of the popup gun variety where the guns can be lowered until they are ready to fire. Many will receive the new Mk 10 14-in gun from the Northwind-class battleships to punch bigger holes in the ever increasing size of warships.

The Republic of Washington Marine Corp

Marines of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Marine Infantry Regiments continue to train and sharpen their skills on Baffin island as they prepare to possibly ship out and join the war overseas. Whether they go to Germany or the North Africa is constantly on their minds as they continue to practice marksmanship and offensive operations.

The Republic of Washington Navy

The dreadnoughts ROWS St. William (BB-13), ROWS St. Delaware (BB-17), ROWS Northwind (BB-14) and predreadnoughts ROWS Plymouth (BB-9) and ROWS Nova (BB-7) arrive from the pacific over the canal in Northern Washington. They are accompanied by one scout cruiser, two protected cruisers, and six destroyers. They are assigned to bolster the 3rd and 7th Fleets as they continue operations in the North Atlantic. With the war now in full swing, the naval yards have been tasked with pumping out more warships to protect shipping bound for Germany, mostly destroyers, merchant ships, and transport ships. All submarines in the Atlantic are assigned to patrol waters closer to home to avoid scout ships from sailing too close. Admiral Evans sends a scouting squadron lead by the scout cruiser ROWS Franklin (CL-5) and four destroyers to scout for enemy warships to the Northeast of Iceland.

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:01 pm

Greater Konstantinople wrote:
Dragomerian Islands wrote:Sinai Peninsula
The Reconnaissance Aircraft reached the airspace over the Sinai peninsula. They were producing aerial maps of strategic targets, as well as relaying their locations via radio. With targets set, the bombers were set loose. The battleships turned their turrets towards the nearby town and fired AP (Armor Penetrating) rounds at the town with the goal of demolishing it. The main goal for attacking that town was to draw Konstantinoplean troops towards that town, while the actual attack-force and fleet went towards the Suez Canal.

The Yumanza Fleet was requested to go North East from the Red Sea, through that Gulf of Aquaba, and attack the city of Eilat, and to land their troops there. The Dragomerian fleet was to go to the Suez Canal and to destroy it, while leveling Konstantinoplean towns and settlements on the way there. After the Suez Canal was destroyed the Fleets would then re-meet the Yumanzan fleet at Eilat.

Akkeshi Naval Facility
The Sixth and Seventh Fleet were getting ready for a departure. It was not known when the fleets would depart, but it was known that the Emperor wanted them ready for departure any any time at the call of the Emperor. A number of the workers at the facility were nervous due to the large quantity of shells labeled with the chemical agent symbol. They did not know what it was, but Akkeshi's Chemical Agent Department hinted that it would help end the war.

The Konstantinoplean Troops spot the primitive plane, as they look into the skies. "How can something be so fragile", they say to themselves. They look into the sky, and shoot down the plane with artillery. The troops will hidden, and majority of the civilians evacuated deeper into the Sinai region. The town seems not to be effected much by the battleship, the town's settlements far are deeper into land. Soldiers are surrounded throughout the area, ready for the land invasion.

Sinai
The reconnaissance aircraft was hit, causing a small hole in the fuselage of the aircraft, just barely missing the internal components that move the rudder. The crew immediately turned back towards the fleet to get repairs. On its way back to the fleet, the position of the attack was radioed in to the fleet. After the aircrafts returned, the fleet continued towards the Suez Canal.

Sixth and Seventh Fleets
An odd sight was seen at Akkeshi Naval Facility. 100 Samurai wearing the Imperial Crest and the Crown Prince arrived. He declared tht he will lead a team of Sammurai into the heart of the enemy and take them out. He further revealed that the fleets being prepared will be joined by the eight destroyers from the Third Fleet, that were left behind when the Malvinas were taken. He said that once the ships were prepared, and the troops ready, the Sixth and Seventh Fleets will depart for the Mediterranean using friendly territory for places to refuel and resupply.
Proud Member of the following Alliances:
International Space Agency
IATA
:Member of the United National Group:
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM FOUNDER
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

Greater Konstantinople
Attaché

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Konstantinople » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:20 pm

English Caliphate wrote:After the Skirmish over the important tactical position, Thessaloniki, was influenced by the deperate (and frowned upon) tactic of self-sacrifice, by sacrificing himself to blow a hole in the Byzantium forces. The British forces have pushed up further and further giving the Byzantines no room to breath...

Konstantinoplean Forces have built trenches to prevent any advancements of English Forces. Konstantinoplean Defense Forces have held up the English by preventing the capture of any towns by the English Forces. The Konstantinopleans remain on higher ground, while machine gunning English troops.

Greater Konstantinople
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Konstantinople » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:23 pm

The Uzbek State wrote:
Greater Konstantinople wrote:Like i said, unless you launch an invasion you haven't occupied a piece of land. Saying you have strategies makes no difference. I don't need to say i have troops exactly in that area, it's just obvious. Why wouldn't a nation have troops near a country that has declared war.

So you are saying you put troops right exactly on the line of the border? Yes, you will have troops nearby and that is why I gave you time to respond with forces. Meghri is right at the border between you and East Persia, so unless you systematically anticipated my attacking through the Caucasus and put troops in Meghri, I can move in there. Keep in mind that me and East Persia's troops just arrived there. The reason I didn't post us attacking was because I didn't know whether you had troops there. I had the feeling you would respond defensively and have troops nearby. We can still continue this. I don't see a problem with it. Just agree to send down some forces. Play it out man. That's how wars outta be. :)

All border towns would have troops in it, and the area would have land mines, and fenses. Remember this is a mountainous region, it is difficult too capture land. Don't expect any real advancement through the Caucasus. That is realism for you. How do the forces number?

Greater Konstantinople
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Konstantinople » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Dragomerian Islands wrote:
Greater Konstantinople wrote:The Konstantinoplean Troops spot the primitive plane, as they look into the skies. "How can something be so fragile", they say to themselves. They look into the sky, and shoot down the plane with artillery. The troops will hidden, and majority of the civilians evacuated deeper into the Sinai region. The town seems not to be effected much by the battleship, the town's settlements far are deeper into land. Soldiers are surrounded throughout the area, ready for the land invasion.

Sinai
The reconnaissance aircraft was hit, causing a small hole in the fuselage of the aircraft, just barely missing the internal components that move the rudder. The crew immediately turned back towards the fleet to get repairs. On its way back to the fleet, the position of the attack was radioed in to the fleet. After the aircrafts returned, the fleet continued towards the Suez Canal.

Sixth and Seventh Fleets
An odd sight was seen at Akkeshi Naval Facility. 100 Samurai wearing the Imperial Crest and the Crown Prince arrived. He declared tht he will lead a team of Sammurai into the heart of the enemy and take them out. He further revealed that the fleets being prepared will be joined by the eight destroyers from the Third Fleet, that were left behind when the Malvinas were taken. He said that once the ships were prepared, and the troops ready, the Sixth and Seventh Fleets will depart for the Mediterranean using friendly territory for places to refuel and resupply.

Sinai

Konstantinoplean Forces have readied the artillery to shoot down the Dragomerian Aircraft. 150,000 Konstantinoplean Troops have surrounded the entire region to prevent land invasions by the Dragomerians. The Suez Canal is unnaturally quiet for a time of war.

Mediterranean

Remember our Navy is there, and so is theRoman Navy.
Last edited by Greater Konstantinople on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Uzbek State
Secretary

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Uzbek State » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:27 pm

The Uzbek State wrote:
So you are saying you put troops right exactly on the line of the border? Yes, you will have troops nearby and that is why I gave you time to respond with forces. Meghri is right at the border between you and East Persia, so unless you systematically anticipated my attacking through the Caucasus and put troops in Meghri, I can move in there. Keep in mind that me and East Persia's troops just arrived there. The reason I didn't post us attacking was because I didn't know whether you had troops there. I had the feeling you would respond defensively and have troops nearby. We can still continue this. I don't see a problem with it. Just agree to send down some forces. Play it out man. That's how wars outta be. :)

All border towns would have troops in it, and the area would have land mines, and fenses. Remember this is a mountainous region, it is difficult too capture land. Don't expect any real advancement through the Caucasus. That is realism for you. How do the forces number?

Well you should have said that prior to the war. We haven't really started anything yet, so let's just start over then. We can continue from where East Persian and Uzbek forces are about to cross the border. That better? Also give me a descriptive vision of what you've got. It helps a ton.

Greater Konstantinople
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Konstantinople » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:41 pm

The Uzbek State wrote:
Greater Konstantinople wrote:All border towns would have troops in it, and the area would have land mines, and fenses. Remember this is a mountainous region, it is difficult too capture land. Don't expect any real advancement through the Caucasus. That is realism for you. How do the forces number?

Well you should have said that prior to the war. We haven't really started anything yet, so let's just start over then. We can continue from where East Persian and Uzbek forces are about to cross the border. That better? Also give me a descriptive vision of what you've got. It helps a ton.

Tens of thousands of troops at the border, we got mines, and bombs all across the areas that have access to the Caucasus mountains, and our soldiers are all across the mountains waiting to shoot and bomb the incoming enemy soldiers from below.

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:42 pm

Dragomerian Islands wrote:Sinai

Sixth and Seventh Fleets

Sinai

Konstantinoplean Forces have readied the artillery to shoot down the Dragomerian Aircraft. 150,000 Konstantinoplean Troops have surrounded the entire region to prevent land invasions by the Dragomerians. The Suez Canal is unnaturally quiet for a time of war.

Mediterranean

Suez Canal
Once reaching the Suez Canal, every ship fired many, many rounds of Armor Penetrating Rounds and Incendiary Rounds were fired at the city of Suez, at the entrance of the Canal. Once the area was secured, stage two of the operation would commence.

OOC: Did you know that the Suez Canal contains no locks?
IATA
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

The Uzbek State
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Uzbek State » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:46 pm

The Uzbek State wrote:

Tens of thousands of troops at the border, we got mines, and bombs all across the areas that have access to the Caucasus mountains, and our soldiers are all across the mountains waiting to shoot and bomb the incoming enemy soldiers from below.

I need exact numbers. And I need exact locations of these mines. You can't simply cover every centimeter of land with bombs. You have to take into account that some areas will be mine-less.

Our numbers:

East Persia: 60,000

Uzbekistan: 30,000 Cavalry

Yumanza: 85,000

When I get the exact numbers and areas of the mines, I'll continue. No offense, I just need more information.
Last edited by The Uzbek State on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Konstantinople
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Konstantinople » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:54 pm

Dragomerian Islands wrote:
Greater Konstantinople wrote: Sinai

Mediterranean

Suez Canal
Once reaching the Suez Canal, every ship fired many, many rounds of Armor Penetrating Rounds and Incendiary Rounds were fired at the city of Suez, at the entrance of the Canal. Once the area was secured, stage two of the operation would commence.

Sinai

Suez city is far into the area, you're still at the entrance of the canal, where there are mines planted. Some of your ships would have been blown to bits, and you would be facing heavy artillery attacks right now. Including aerial attacks.

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:59 pm

Dragomerian Islands wrote:Suez Canal

Sinai

Suez city is far into the area, you're still at the entrance of the canal, where there are mines planted. Some of your ships would have been blown to bits, and you would be facing heavy artillery attacks right now. Including aerial attacks.

It is hard to make moves against you when you move cities from their RL location. Suez City in RL is at the mouth of the Suez Canal.
IATA
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

Greater Konstantinople
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Konstantinople » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:02 pm

The Uzbek State wrote:
Greater Konstantinople wrote:Tens of thousands of troops at the border, we got mines, and bombs all across the areas that have access to the Caucasus mountains, and our soldiers are all across the mountains waiting to shoot and bomb the incoming enemy soldiers from below.

I need exact numbers. And I need exact locations of these mines. You can't simply cover every centimeter of land with bombs. You have to take into account that some areas will be mine-less.

Our numbers:

When I get the exact numbers and areas of the mines, I'll continue. No offense, I just need more information.

There are no exact numbers, but they range from 10-50 thousand

The Uzbek State
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Uzbek State » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:09 pm

The Uzbek State wrote:

Our numbers:

There are no exact numbers, but they range from 10-50 thousand

So you don't have any organization? I mean armies man. How many armies? How many troops are in an army and etc. The path Coalition forces are headed don't inter tangle with the mines or troops, according to your map. And you can't change anything now. You've made it official.
Last edited by The Uzbek State on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Konstantinople
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Konstantinople » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:11 pm

There are 15-30 in the black range, there is NO specific amounts in certain areas. This area is small, and travel is fast. look into maps and find the cities to see where the majority are. As for the soldiers in the mine range, there are paths that they exit from to not trigger the explosives.

The Uzbek State
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Uzbek State » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:16 pm

Greater Konstantinople wrote:There are 15-30 in the black range, there is NO specific amounts in certain areas. This area is small, and travel is fast. look into maps and find the cities to see where the majority are. As for the soldiers in the mine range, there are paths that they exit from to not trigger the explosives.

15-30 what? Mines? I mean soldiers. Armies. Do you have any organization of the troops in that area? Or is it just a mass of men walking in a big blob?

Coalition forces still have a mine-less path to the Armenian border, according to your map.

Yurizlansia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yurizlansia » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:29 pm

”Pursue one great decisive aim with force and determination.”-Carl Von Clausewitz

Often times it is better to siege them out in a way. General Alexandrov thought thought himself. The Konstantinoplean soldiers dug themselves in to avoid attacks from the English Caliphate soldiers. As he was looking towards the entrenchment, he saw an English soldier run towards the defenses, and blow himself up. The explosion caused some damage in the barricades, and killed a few men, and Alexandrov saluted him. He continued his artillery barrage on the Konstantinoplean forces, often times seeing a man fly through the sky, and hear screams of pain. He so wanted to order a all-encompassing infantry charge to defeat the forces, but it was too costly, and risky. He knew that victory would come due to the Konstantinoplean forces being out numbered 46:1. Eventually he had enough, and advanced his infantry forward, and sent his cavalry around the flank to prevent an escape. Several men died while under enemy fire, but eventually they got within 20 yards of the defensive positions, some took cover while others lied down, but the rate of fire remained the same. The Yurizlansian 152 mm howitzer M1910, one of the most famous artillery pieces kept up fire, and every now and then a shell would crash into Konstantioplean forces.
Last edited by Yurizlansia on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like to talk about history and politics

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:36 pm

OoC: Ok, so you say that you have artillery lining the area?

IC: The Dragomerian warships were firing rounds at the enemy artillery lined along Sinai on the way to the Suez Canal. This bombardment from the armaments on the Dragomerian warships was done while the warships continued on towards the Suez Canal. The armaments were aimed to account for their ships speed to make their shots more accurate than they would be with aiming directly at the targets. The Anti-Aircraft armaments were prepared just in case they tried using aircraft against the warships.
IATA
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

Yumanza
Secretary

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yumanza » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Indian Forces of 50,00 troops of which 1,000 have machine guns and 600 artillery have began to move To the city of Eilat by Dragomerian Transport Ships to attack and take over the city of Eilat. Meanwhile the 1st Uzbek Infantry which consists of 20,000 men will also help With the assault for Eilat. The Two Armies have met up in Gwadar Pakistan to prepare and to wait for the dragomerian transports. And while preperations begin the Indian fleet which consists of 20 Crusiers 15 battleships and 8 submarines will bombard the city with shells before the army arrives at Eilat to hopefully destroy or make any enemy that's in the city fall back so the city can be take swiftly with little casualties.
Last edited by Yumanza on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Uzbek State
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Uzbek State » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:57 pm

In effect of the soon-to-be operation, the 1st Uzbek Cavalry, consisting of 20,000 men, will form a convoy and begin a journey to Gwador, India, to meet up with Indian forces ready to embark on a transport.
Last edited by The Uzbek State on Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

English Caliphate
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Assault turns Sieg

Postby English Caliphate » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:50 pm

After the British lines compleated their trench network at a safe (ish) distance from the Byzantines the British Commander gives a modivational speech.
"Know O' Muslims, that you have never seen a army of Rome as you do now. If Allah defeats them by your hand they shall never stand against you. So be steadfast in battle and defend you faith, beware of turning your backs on the enemy for then your punishment is the Fire. Be watchful and steady in your ranks and do not attack before I give the order."
(Speech at the battle of Ajnadayn)
O men of Islam! The time has come for steadfastness, Weakness and Cowardice lead to disgrace; And he who is Steadfast is more deserving of Allah's help. He who stands bravely before the blade of the sword will be honored when he goes before Allah. Be watchful and steady in your ranks, Lo! Allah loves the steadfast.
(Speech at the battle of Yarmuk)

"This is what the Sword of Allah said, the Sword of Allah brothers and sisters! Khalid Bin Waleed the man that the Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him) apointed as the Sword of Allah! Imagine how blessed you would feel, if you were to be appointed as the sword of Allah! It is unimaginable! Imagine those words, those very same words were spoken by Khalid Bin Waleed on the other side of this nation is where he stood and fought in Allah's name! Come men! Let us follow in that mans footsteps!". The 2 Scottish regiments stay in their trenches however they start a Nasheed.
(The Nasheed that is heard by the people of Constantinople ↓)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ob8khAuR5w0

Greater Konstantinople
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Konstantinople » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:03 am

The Uzbek State wrote:
Greater Konstantinople wrote:There are 15-30 in the black range, there is NO specific amounts in certain areas. This area is small, and travel is fast. look into maps and find the cities to see where the majority are. As for the soldiers in the mine range, there are paths that they exit from to not trigger the explosives.

15-30 what? Mines? I mean soldiers. Armies. Do you have any organization of the troops in that area? Or is it just a mass of men walking in a big blob?

Coalition forces still have a mine-less path to the Armenian border, according to your map.

THOUSAND****

It is difficult to make a small path so i drew it as an entire circle. They are organized into battalions and armies.

Greater Konstantinople
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Konstantinople » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:06 am

Dragomerian Islands wrote:OoC: Ok, so you say that you have artillery lining the area?

IC: The Dragomerian warships were firing rounds at the enemy artillery lined along Sinai on the way to the Suez Canal. This bombardment from the armaments on the Dragomerian warships was done while the warships continued on towards the Suez Canal. The armaments were aimed to account for their ships speed to make their shots more accurate than they would be with aiming directly at the targets. The Anti-Aircraft armaments were prepared just in case they tried using aircraft against the warships.

Several thousand artillery pieces smash into the enemy ships, the soldiers see as over dozens off ships are attacked, and many sunk. The amount of artillery has increased dramatically, and is done until the Dragomerians reach Suez. Many ships sink, and hundreds of soldiers injured.

Greater Konstantinople
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Konstantinople » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:07 am

Yumanza wrote:Indian Forces of 50,00 troops of which 1,000 have machine guns and 600 artillery have began to move To the city of Eilat by Dragomerian Transport Ships to attack and take over the city of Eilat. Meanwhile the 1st Uzbek Infantry which consists of 20,000 men will also help With the assault for Eilat. The Two Armies have met up in Gwadar Pakistan to prepare and to wait for the dragomerian transports. And while preperations begin the Indian fleet which consists of 20 Crusiers 15 battleships and 8 submarines will bombard the city with shells before the army arrives at Eilat to hopefully destroy or make any enemy that's in the city fall back so the city can be take swiftly with little casualties.

You never said you were transferring 50,000 soldiers to GK Sinai Region, and you will be meeting resistance.

Greater Konstantinople
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Konstantinople » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:08 am

The Yurizlansians, and English have partly besieged the city, but have failed so far to take it. Reinforcements have increased, and aircraft has been launched to begin immediate bombings of the border. The Konstantinoplean Forces are pushing back against the Yurizlansians, and English. They won't take our towns! yell the soldiers.

English Caliphate
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby English Caliphate » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:43 am

Greater Konstantinople wrote:The Yurizlansians, and English have partly besieged the city, but have failed so far to take it. Reinforcements have increased, and aircraft has been launched to begin immediate bombings of the border. The Konstantinoplean Forces are pushing back against the Yurizlansians, and English. They won't take our towns! yell the soldiers.

*The British soldiers reload their guns, ready their bayonetts and Attach a combat knife to their belts and vault the trench system made by the British and sprint at the Greek people shouting (in the only greek most of them know) "Yπάρχει μόνο ένας Θεός , ο Αλλάχ" and run and shoot the ill-prepared civilian malitia, because no matter what weapon expirience they have, they haven't been trained to deal with stress and trauma recived during battle. The British race fearlessly into the enemy forces shooting not to kill, but to hidiously wound, or to cause the most blood to spurt.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents