NATION

PASSWORD

The LFS War Reignites (MT, OOC,)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Doppio Giudici
Senator

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

The LFS War Reignites (MT, OOC,)

Postby Doppio Giudici » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:12 pm

This is the continuation of the "Lust for Slaves" RP, which turned into a war that died down. Now that he various sides have healed, the fighting has began again.

IC is here

Summary of the war

Dranlexan invaded Revarnia and tried to enslave it, which lead to a "Coalition" to be formed in order to be put a stop to that. Some of the coalition provided a place for refugees to rest, some fought in the war, and others provided supplies to the other members of the Coalition. Since most of the Coalition went home or appears to have fallen apart into "Failed State" status, the NTA is all that remains of the "Coalition". During this RP, when the word "Coalition" is brought up; it means nations that are allied with the NTA. After this, An Der and "The Reich" invaded both nations trying to gain land. They are called "The Nazis" and "The Imperialists" in the RP by other players. Right now An Der has also quit, so we can assume he quit the war as well.

The Triangles are "Dranlexan Remaint", they are led by the third most powerful man of what was Dranlexan, he is a benevolent warlord. His forces are part of the coalition.

The Diamonds are "Corporate Dranlexan", the remaining powerful man who tried to enslave Revarnia. They are said to be backed by Hydra.

Sides:

The Coalition
Neo-Terran Alliance, which is Doppio Giudici and Thalerland
The Grand Alliance, which is the Tom--- Reich, North Pooristan, and others who have not posted yet.
Central Auralian Treaty Organisation, Willyberg and other nations that have not posted yet.
Dranlexan Remaint
The United Confederacy of Texas
The Greater Qing Empire of MInroz

The Imperialists
Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich

The Corporates
Corporate Dranlexan

Alpha Security Global
Alpha Security Global
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I use this old account for FT, Pentaga Giudici and Vadia are for MT.

"Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening"

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

HYDRA-Russian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby HYDRA-Russian Empire » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:40 am

I shall be entering this war very soon...
Glory to the Empire
Emperor Peter IV
Tsarevich Nicholay (III) Petrovich
I live in the UK, so my time may be different to yours.
WARNING: THIS NATION DOES NOT REPRESENT MY VIEWS
---
[url]---[/url]
Anti-Democracy League | League of Mechanocracies
Embassy Program (OBSOLETE)|Member of GESO

A level 2.9 civilization, according to this index (Tier 10, Level 7, Type 10).

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:21 pm

Underwater carriers with hundreds of Scorpion based drones really clash with the attempted realism of the thread.

The United Confederacy of Texas
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The United Confederacy of Texas » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:45 pm

We shall assist the Coalition in this conflict, with prior consent from the various members of the faction.
Filthy center-left statist
Straight
Agnostic atheist
Hack who RPs with subpar posts
Somewhat RP (not used as much), NS stats are somewhat reflected, a tendency for realism/futuristic stuff in some cases
Tex or U.C.T. works
This country mostly reflects my personal views
Will update this signature with a factbook in distant future

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:00 pm

Consent given.

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

The Tomanian Reich
Secretary

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tomanian Reich » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:00 pm

The United Confederacy of Texas wrote:We shall assist the Coalition in this conflict, with prior consent from the various members of the faction.

I give consent
signature

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:47 am

Once Pooristan posts again, the next day will start.

Or should we have this first day go on a little more?

Diplomat

Founded: Mar 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:07 am

To those who don't know, the F-23 Black widow is a competitor against the F-22 Rapyor in the Adcanced Tactical Fighter competition. It's stealthier and faster, but not as agile.
Not everything I post IC, whether in RPs or factbooks is to be taken seriously.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:58 am

Invited by Doppio here. I might post in the IC soonish.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:48 pm

The Reich's post is slightly early as Poor, Willy, and Vadia still need to post.

Not a big deal.

What is a dig deal is that the post is vague as to the location of what it's going on about and it doesn't react to the ASG trench in the south, or the infantry/aircraft swarming that DG is doing in the south as well.

Veridi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Veridi » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:17 pm

Holy Marsh wrote:Underwater carriers with hundreds of Scorpion based drones really clash with the attempted realism of the thread.

They rely on propellers for flight, have no capacity for jamming, stealth, cancellation or EW, are not armed with AA weapons (70mm rockets are guided and can attack but are mainly oriented for ground strikes and aren't really suitable for antiair combat). Their airframe is cheap too.

The submersible aircraft carriers have a profile and size similar to that of the Imperial Japanese Navy's I-401 Sentoku's. The reason why it can hold 12 aircraft each is because of an extension of hangar length, removal of unnecessary crane and boats, and reduction of height due to VTOL and UAV capbilities. The Sairai also can't launch giant waves of missiles and has no vertical missile launch pads. The CIWS systems only work above the waterline.

But 32 is a lot, and 277 aircraft flying all at once does seem like much. Ill scale my numbers down on the thread to 21 Sairais, and the aircraft in participation to 176.

Veridi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Veridi » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Also, the attack hasn't happened yet. Bad weather. Subs have risen but dived back down. Will post on it in detail in IC but the attack was moved to today. Instead of 277 of 384 drones, it'll be 177 of 252.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:08 am

Doppio Giudici wrote:The Reich's post is slightly early as Poor, Willy, and Vadia still need to post.

Not a big deal.

What is a dig deal is that the post is vague as to the location of what it's going on about and it doesn't react to the ASG trench in the south, or the infantry/aircraft swarming that DG is doing in the south as well.

Oops. I'll go revise my post.

Thalerland
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Loaning Forces

Postby Thalerland » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:11 pm

I am loaning all of my forces to Vadia until I get a hold of my life.. AKA when finals are over
Sygian Vasentius
Carpe Diem
Regent of Auralia
Prince Sovereign of House Vasentius
The Stronghold of Sygian

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:40 am

Reich.

It says tht the AGS is scattered but trying to form a line. It also says it is firing from mobile Grads that it moves.

Oh and you still need to react to the massed MiG-35s, the F-22s that are moving toward you, and the S-300s and S-400s filling the air with missiles.

Missile I might add, that are very hard to escape.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:53 am

Doppio Giudici wrote:Reich.

It says tht the AGS is scattered but trying to form a line. It also says it is firing from mobile Grads that it moves.

Oh and you still need to react to the massed MiG-35s, the F-22s that are moving toward you, and the S-300s and S-400s filling the air with missiles.

Thanks for the update.

Corporate Dranlaxen is on my side right? I was planning to sell him stuff so he can hold out, if he is on my side.
Last edited by Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich on Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:46 am

Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich wrote:
Doppio Giudici wrote:Reich.

Thanks for the update.

Corporate Dranlaxen is on my side right? I was planning to sell him stuff so he can hold out, if he is on my side.

Hes backed by Hydra, who says that they are going to post.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:56 am

Doppio Giudici wrote:
Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich wrote:Thanks for the update.

Hes backed by Hydra, who says that they are going to post.

Is HYDRA an enemy of mine or he and Dranlaxen have nothing to do with me?

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Check the old thread, he posted there a few times.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:45 pm

Doppio Giudici wrote:Check the old thread, he posted there a few times.

Okay. From what I remember, old Dranlexan was backed by me and An Der, and HYDRA was part of the coalition in the old thread, so I got a bit confused.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:38 pm

Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich wrote:
Doppio Giudici wrote:Check the old thread, he posted there a few times.

Okay. From what I remember, old Dranlexan was backed by me and An Der, and HYDRA was part of the coalition in the old thread, so I got a bit confused.

Hydra tried to back the old Dran several times and you invaded west Dran. Hell, you were at our lines and deep in Rev territory in less then a few weeks.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:30 am

Doppio Giudici wrote:
Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich wrote:Okay. From what I remember, old Dranlexan was backed by me and An Der, and HYDRA was part of the coalition in the old thread, so I got a bit confused.

Hydra tried to back the old Dran several times and you invaded west Dran. Hell, you were at our lines and deep in Rev territory in less then a few weeks.

Good times. All was well until An Der disappeared for a while and you and Techno put me up the some of the best MT equipment I have seen in an NS RP. I had to fight tooth and nail.

The Tomanian Reich
Secretary

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tomanian Reich » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Will post sometime soon, tomorrow most likely
Sorry for not posting in a while I've been caught up in other things
signature

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:30 am

This is a conversation I had with Holy Marsh on the topic of how the air-warfare would go.

[1:22:28 AM] Vadia-Auralia: Well, here is where things get complicated.
[1:22:41 AM] Vadia-Auralia: He has deployed a lot of F-22s and F-35s.
[1:22:56 AM] Vadia-Auralia: I and the other enemy can't see them, until they engage.
[1:23:13 AM] Vadia-Auralia: Since they are bombing targets and engaging my fighters, I should be able to see them.
[1:23:36 AM] Vadia-Auralia: I'm using MiG-35s, and several S-300 and S-400 systems are firing.
[1:24:13 AM] Vadia-Auralia: Since I have more fighters, I have ordered them to bail out before the missile hits if they feel they can't avoid it. Meanwhile another fighter engages the F-22 that just fired.
[1:24:32 AM] Vadia-Auralia: I also have all my aircraft in one place, rather then in three places.
[1:24:51 AM] Vadia-Auralia: So there should be two MiG-35s seeing the F-22 when it fires.
[1:25:21 AM] Vadia-Auralia: I'm not sure if this would deplete his fighters, but take up almost all of mine.
[1:25:26 AM] Vadia-Auralia: Or deplete us at about the same rate
[1:25:28 AM] Vadia-Auralia: Or what.
[1:26:23 AM] SteelFinder, Lord of Floof and Ship: The F-22s will suffer terrible losses- after they fire first. They are more than capable of taking MIG-35s even after being discovered, but if you have numerical superiority and ground based defenses then it is bad news for him.
[1:27:34 AM] Vadia-Auralia: And should I bring in another wave of something between the two in quality, along with some allied F-22s?
[1:27:49 AM] Vadia-Auralia: I would be able to recover?
[1:28:05 AM] SteelFinder, Lord of Floof and Ship: I mean, the more the merrier but that is a rather worthless topic to consider.
[1:28:21 AM] Vadia-Auralia: I don't understand air-combat as well as I would like to.
[1:28:42 AM] SteelFinder, Lord of Floof and Ship: Air combat is the simplest form of combat there is in terms of strategic concerns/
[1:28:59 AM] Vadia-Auralia: Not if you have no idea what can hit what and what can dodge what.
[1:29:25 AM] SteelFinder, Lord of Floof and Ship: If modern air to air missiles fire at optimal ranges, 90%+ kill rate.
[1:29:39 AM] SteelFinder, Lord of Floof and Ship: All the super acrobatic moves in the world can't save you.
[1:30:10 AM] SteelFinder, Lord of Floof and Ship: The reason stealth is so important is because it can prevent those weapons from being fired.
[1:30:39 AM] SteelFinder, Lord of Floof and Ship: The reason great agility is important is because it makes it harder to hit, but there are simply limits to it.
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:06 pm

This is the new map.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents