NATION

PASSWORD

Conflict in the Cyberius -IC PMT RP (REGION ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kasterborous Gallifrey
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kasterborous Gallifrey » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:50 pm

Second Panopticon Conference

"I would gladly volunteer Arcadia as the organisation's headquarters. However, we are not central to Aes-H'trae. Barsky, Manix and Ekatrina are other candidates. Of course, we could have other places of meeting as well, on a rotary basis, but our headquarters should be permanent." Pertwee said.

The Random Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Random Empire » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:13 pm

The Random Empire has announced it will be providing aid to the war torn countries of Takkal and Manitriton, in the form of food drops, monetary aid and doctor drops. In typical Random fashion, this aid will be solely humanitarian and Random Guys will be kept far from the front lines.

OOC: I believe, Kasterborous Gallifrey, that I floated the idea of an international organisation earlier, except that it was named a commission instead.

Happy 600th post!
Last edited by The Random Empire on Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Manitriton
Envoy

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Manitriton » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:19 am

Arcadia
Jake stepped forward.
"I believe that we have an easier solution then creating an entirely new organisation. As you know, I already have an organisation running, and it would, economically make sense if we just expand on S.W.O.R.D, rather then create a new organisation from scratch. I will submit the test for applying for S.W.O.R.D to the rest of you, and if successful, we will have thousands of willing test candidates for our secret service. Please consider this. Thank you."
Hey. Name's Manitriton, MN for short. Nice to meet you.
Member of the Cyberius Confederation
My view on the Trump/Clinton Race

Disclaimer:
DO NOT DO DRUGS

East Niphilate
Envoy

Founded: Dec 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby East Niphilate » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:36 am

Arcadia
"We thank Kasterborous Gallifrey for reconsidering their participation in our quest to resolve the arms race. We believe that the ratio should primarily exist in the spectrum of tonnage, rather than manpower. Also, this shall focus on navies as ships have limited defensive abilities, but posses a great deal of offensive capability, such as shore bombardment, sea invasions and carrying air forces across the sea to bomb out cities.

The current ratio is set 10:10:7:3, with the involvement of Wardomia:East Niphilate:Kasterborous Gallifrey:Khan Empire. However, we are open to negotiation of these terms, as well as the addition of other nations."

Hiedellkin swallowed, before excusing himself. He felt just a little ill.

Red Coast Shipyards
The documents were messily placed across the room. Specifications for each type of airship were visible.
Airship- Length
Behemoth Class Armoured Battle Airship- 350 meters
ArchAngel Class Carrier Airship- 500 meters
Marquis Class Stealth Airship- 150 meters
Infallible Class Amoured Battle Airship- 355 meters
Marburg Class Bomber Airship- 200 meters
Mosley Class Sky Fortress- 700 meters

Lord Rothmann had paid a visit earlier, buying up nearly half of the shipyards under his estate, and ordering the construction of another two. It was certainly a sizable investment-one that ate up almost his entire fortune. However, the burden was a little bit smaller due to the recent inactivity from the Tarwam Corporation in bidding wars for the shipyards.

Kasterborous Gallifrey
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby Kasterborous Gallifrey » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:48 am

The Second Panopticon Conference

"Thank you, Hiedellkin. I would like to increase Gallifrey's ratio to 8, if that would be possible. We would be unable to defend ourselves if either Wardomia of the Imperium goes rogue." Tancredi smiled. "I'm sure that would be possible?"

"Thank you, Jake. However, I do not think that this will be a good idea. Manitriton will have too much power in SWORD as its founding member. Terms ought to be discussed for the formation of a new organisation, with all of us here at this conference as joint founding members. Let us discuss more about this." Pertwee twirled his fingers.

East Niphilate
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby East Niphilate » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:08 am

Arcadia
The PD agent smirked slightly. The special little mixture he had slipped into Hiedellkin's wine had worked. With him out of commission for at least the next 48 hours, the PD would be able to effectively hijack the East Niphilate delegation. The General had turned out to be just a bit too much of an unpredictable factor for the Director.

Perhaps if Kasterborous Gallifrey is granted greater military capabilities, they would split from the Wardomian yoke... That would be very desirable.

Another diplomat went up to the podium.
"While East Niphilate holds a different position, we do recognise that without compromise, no progress will be made. Hence, we would adjust the ratio to 10:10:8:5. We do feel the Khan Empire's share had to be increased, as outnumbering it by more than double could result in extreme blowback and a refusal to cooperate.

However, we do hope that Kasterborous Gallifrey uses the additional forces to contribute more in conflicts against rogue states than it had done in the past.

With regard to this organization, we agree with recent assessments, but must stress that the role of it should not be to govern the Cyberius, but to act as a platform for discussion. We will not accept a one-region government ruling member states as a tyrant. We will, on the other hand, be wholeheartedly accepting of this organization acting as a platform for each nation to speak its views."

Manitriton
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Manitriton » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:35 pm

Arcadia
Jake shrugged. It was worth a try, but he had thought as much. He knew that everyone would think he would have too much power, as, after all, he founded it. He stood up.
"Sorry about that. But I definitely think that it should be a peacekeeping organisation, that acts as a democracy. If a person wants to speak his thoughts, then by all means, let him! But in the end, we need someone to help us keep the peace across the region. And yes, Lord Pertwee, I believe that all of us here should be founding members, and I think it would be good to come up with a catchy name. I'll work on it. And General Hiedellkin, are you alright? You are looking a bit ill there, would you like medical assistance?"
As he sat back down, he thought to himself:
'He probably drank a bit too much.... On other thoughts, what about a name....Ah! How about S.T.R.I.K.E? Sounds good. Now I just need to find acronyms.. How about..
Special
Tactical
Reserve for
International
Key
Emergencies. Sounds good! I'll put my request in later.

Disclaimer:
DO NOT DO DRUGS

J4KE Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby J4KE Empire » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:35 am

J4KE Parliament House
Sans: So how's Dogeian with our aid programme?
Papyrus: He is now under the GCR being governed by the candidates you sent
Gaster: How's rearming coming along?
Sans: We are planning to build a bunker beneath this very place, the factory still relies heavily on the steel East Niphilate provides us with
Papyrus: Our police force is increasing in numbers rapidly
Sans: That's good to hear.
MMC
Agent Asriel: How's the submarines?
MMC worker: Going good sir, production is as high as ever
*Sans enters with a gun and shoots Asriel*
Sans: Well that's the end for him, begin building based on these blueprints
*Passes the blueprint*
MMC worker: Did you have to shoot him?
Sans: He had connections with the terrorists, we can't have a chance for rogues, now build the ships
MMC worker: Right away sir!
Last edited by J4KE Empire on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Communal Commons
Secretary

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Communal Commons » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:52 am

Arcadia

"I second this notion and give Gallifrey, Manitriton and East Niphilate my full support in the founding of such an international organisation. I would also like to acknowledge The Random Empire as the nation which originally proposed such a brilliant idea! I would offer Commodity, once our Capital and now the secondary city of Communal Commons, as a possible consideration for the meeting place of our next conference, having one every 6 months. I would also propose that the name of the specific interregional organisation be the International World Union." Himmler said.

Colon coughed. "Also, I would like to suggest that Communal Commons be granted a ratio of at least 3."

Commodity Market

Commodity Market, once a bustling area of trade and resource, had seen its economic activity plummet in the recent months. It was no surprise however, as this coincided with a mass pilgrimage of citizens of Commodity to the New Bovine Conglomeration. Of those few who had elected to stay, was Colonel Varschlorn Farfalla, a decorated military strategist. Farfalla had received secret summons from former president Colon, the famous dictator, to be present at the Second Panopticon Conference, an event that was very well publicised. However, he had better things to do in Commodity.

Farfalla was enraged, and had become disillusioned. He would set things right, and put the cards into play. As senior commander of the Communal Army, Farfalla had been given almost total control over the armed forces. Farfalla felt betrayed by the actions of Gallifrey. This was why he could not bear to go to the conference. It was in Arcadia! If it were at the Red Coast, Farfalla would gladly go. Communal Commons was too crippled by its dependance on Gallifrey. It needed a new ally. Perhaps the smaller nations like Manitriton and Takkal would be interested in an alliance, to throw off the burdens of East Niphilate, Gallifrey and Wardomia.

Grapentina
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Grapentina » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:12 am

Grapentina

Grapentina, a tiny nation, has announced it's intentions to send a representative to the Second Panopticon Conference.

2nd Panopticon Conference

The ambassador for Grapentina, Sir Martin Sanman, arrived at the conference looking extremely flustered. His homeland, Grapentina, was among the smallest nations in the world. It was backward and had been ravaged several times in the past 200 years.

Sanman sat down in a corner and was barely noticed by the other representatives, who were busy in deep debate. Martin stood up, and the noise died down. "I am here to request that Grapentina be allowed to join the proposed international organisation, and that the interests of smaller nations are not overlooked. It is already known that much of Aes-H'trae is controlled by 4 major superpowers, East Niphilate, Wardomia, Gallifrey, and lastly, the Khan Empire. I hope that we smaller nations will not be forgotten. I would like to condemn the United Lands of Earth for their aggressive actions against our sovereign state."

East Niphilate
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby East Niphilate » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:15 am

Arcadia
The diplomat went up to the podium again. Hiedellkin had already left the room, groaning slightly, flanked by another two of his entourage.
"I guess we are mostly in agreement for this issue of an international organization. Now the only thing to settle are the specifics. We agree with the Communal Commons suggestion of it being named the IWU. We also suggest that for easy reference, it could be called the Union.

We are also delighted that the Communal Commons has decided to participate in the arms limitation deal. This proves that they are also interested in limiting the costly and dangerous arms race. Hence we propose that the ratio of East Niphilate:Wardomia:Kasterborous Gallifrey:Khan Empire: Communal Commons be set to
10:10:8:5:5"

Tarwam Corporation
"We are proud to formally reveal the next iteration of the Tw 55. The Tw 56 Assault Rifle has greatly increased the range and firepower of the Tw 55B rifle, while still maintaining the philosophy of a low cost, hardy and versatile weapon. It has a 600m effective firing range, with both semiautomatic, burst and full automatic firing modes. It also weighs just 3 kilograms.

In addition, we have added on to the versatility of this weapon, increasing its compatibility with replacement parts. The rifle will be introduced into the armed forces in stages, and we expect it to be extremely popular with the troops.

Nifilat Orthodox Church, Greater Northlands
knock knock
The bishop opened the door, smiling. "Hello! Have you come seeking guidan-"
click
Three Patriotic Directorate Political Policemen charged in, each carrying a shotgun. One of the blackcoats knocked the bishop on the ground and one fired into the air once,
"The Director has a message for you and your Patriarchy!" shouted the third individual.
"You will break all ties with Aldus Rothmann. You will not communicate with Lord Rothmann or any of his associates. The entire Nifilat Orthodox Church will forget Rothmann exists. Should you refuse to comply, the Orthodox Church will fall into a decade of terror! We will set one establishment on fire every week, we will kill one attendee every day, we will assassinate your Patriarch. You have been warned!"

The Patriotic Directorate had been too diplomatic for too long. This was an excellent opportunity to show Rothmann and all the interlopers who courted him that indeed, the PD still had its claws.

Manitriton
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Manitriton » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:18 am

Arcadia
Jake stood up.
"I think it should be called S.T.R.I.K.E, which stands for Special Tactical Reserves for Interregional Key Emergencies. This will reflect the purpose of the organisation, as it is mainly for the protection of the region. I have, however, news. If we do create this program, I will request that we position the meetings in secret, so that none will know what time, place, or date that we are meeting except for us. You never know what could happen. We thank Communal Commons for the support, and we also acknowledge the Random Empire for thinking up this brilliant idea. If we do create this organisation, however, there must be an entry test in order for people to get in, as well as overseers for it. Also, if we do create this, we should vote on a: Name, Place, Number of people allowed in, Commanders. I have a suggestion regarding the latter. As we leaders might be busy, we should elect a Commander from our own nations to be able to speak for us in place. I put forward my man Hunter, who is currently in Takkal, but I trust he will be back soon. We should discuss this at further length. But trust me, I know how tiring creating a secret organisation is. Also, my good man from Grapentina, anyone should be allowed to join this organisation. And, I too, share your concern for us smaller nations. Perhaps we could talk about this later?"
As Jake sat down, he noticed the EN delegate looking slightly shifty. He shrugged. Perhaps this was how they always were."
Last edited by Manitriton on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Disclaimer:
DO NOT DO DRUGS

Takkal
Secretary

Founded: Dec 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Takkal » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 am

Battle of Palois
The Inquisition had not taken the bait, but the preparations were already too complete. They had to strike now. The massive air support and troops from the Khan Empire had flooded the battlefield, allowing them to take the city in a matter of hours. Nearly the entirety of the Inquisition fortifications had been bombed out by airships.

With their defences obliterated and being outnumbered 3 to 1, the Inquisiton scattered. By the evening, the entirety of Takkal had be retaken by the People's Government under unconditional surrender.

Peter Richards went to give a speech to his newly liberated peoples. "This has been a difficult time, one which we would not have not survived without the unique spirit and extraordinary courage of the Takkal people! However, we would not have won this war without the remarkable contributions of the Khan Empire and Manititron. We thank our great allies, and extend a hand of long term friendship to them!"

Takkal People's Inquisiton
They had lost the war. Now, only a small force of Devon and his elite guard remained, hiding in a hijacked cargo ship. However, they carried with them a titanic bounty. Nearly a tonne of Pietet, more than enough to make several bombs. They had managed to slip out of Palois with it during the fighting, and now they just needed to find someone to act as hosts for them.
Devon checked his list of potential allies. There were not many, but just one would do.
The Inquisition requests that you take the one true Caliph and Government-in-exile of Takkal as guests of your nation and give us support until we can launch our counter-attack on the heathens and heretics and restore our position within Takkal.

Takkal Presidential Palace
While Peter Richards gave his speech, eight PD agents crept up to Amadeus Tarwam and choked him unconscious.
The target had been acquired, alive. Now they would return to the waiting submarine and return him to the fatherland.

Manitriton
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Manitriton » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:30 am

Takkal
Hunter listened intently to the speech. Jake would be happy. After all, they had helped in the Takkal restoration. Then, he noticed a few men lugging an unconscious man across the square.
'This could be interesting...' He thought to himself. He followed them from a distance, and watched as they loaded a boat and went out to a submarine. He pulled out his camera, and recorded the rest. Then, the man at the helm of the boat yelled, and gestured to his direction.
"Oh crud.." He mumbled, as he sprinted out of the alley, and back into the square where everyone was gathered. He slipped into the crowd. He had a mind to inform Peter Richards immediately, but he knew that would be asking for trouble. He would just tell his boss first.
Manix
Coulson found out that the craft was from Tarrasque. He sent a message to Jake. Then, he felt a soft tap on his shoulder. He turned around. There, standing, grinning, was Kolt.
"So that's where you went." He remarked. "Where have you been? Never mind. Come with me to the leader's office. We have a lot to discuss."
Last edited by Manitriton on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disclaimer:
DO NOT DO DRUGS

Wardomia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Wardomia » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:22 am

The Fortress
Grey was getting concerned. Who would be the successor? He had to cement his place. One point where the Generalfeldmarschall was making a mistake was Foreign Policy. Being too nice and conciliatory towards other Nations. He put in two calls. One to the Generalfeldmarschall, the other to Patzerkruppen.

Arcadia
Reclining in his private room, Sclorini was getting prepared to goto the Conference again. The game the previous night had been a great success. Manitriton was now indebted to him.
A call came from Grey.
"Sir, Wardomia must not sign this treaty. We must not let our might be curbed."
"This is vital for the future peace and stability of the Confederation. Why do you oppose it?"
While waiting for Grey's response, he sent the following message to Gallifrey:
We support equal Ratios for you and Wardomia. Let it be known among members of your government.

Krasbourn
The Scientist smiled.
"Certainly. We have developed more advanced armour as well as engines. I have brought a single prototype, which you can see. However, I really must insist that I see what East Niphilate has done."

Western Samsam Coast
The Divers had doubled their guard after the previous event. All along the line, further evidence of the tunnel had been found. Explosives were rolled into the trench, one by one.

OOC:Finally caught some time.
Last edited by Wardomia on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Khan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Khan Empire » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:20 am

Arcadia
"Beore we go back to arguing about the Arms Race, I'd like to announce the Khan Empire's decision to open an International University in order to promote the International Education system and to allow the greatest minds of the Cyberius to unite and forge a path of Peace and Prosperity. My only regret is that it will not be fully open to the entire Cyberius. Wardomians and Gallifreyans will be allowed to enroll but will be kept under heavy surveillance. J4KE Empireans on the other hand will not be allowed in the University due to thm ordering us to sever all ties with them. However, we encourage the participation of East Niphilate, Dogeian Takkal and Manitriton in the International University of Khan."

New Pavensky
Charles and his men had been stagnating for an extremely long time. When he heard of the IUK, he contacted Fallek.

Dear Mr Chee
We, the Bottlenecks, have arrived in New Pavensky to contact you on behalf of the Khan Empire. You had previously expressed interest in algining with Khan and we ave find a most oppurtune excuse to visit Khan. The Supreme Govenrment has announced its decision to create the International University of Khan. We urge you to do your best to ain admission and we hope to be able to work with you in the future
Sincerely,
Messr Charles Jacobs
Leader of the New Pavensky Bottleneck Branch

East Niphilate
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby East Niphilate » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:08 am

Krasbourn
Anthony Tarwam took out several belts of ammunition, as well as a few charts.
"We have formulated the several forms of offensive technology, with the aim of achieving the capture rather than destroy philosophy. For instance, these bullets carry a very special sarin solution that turns into vapour after penetrating armour. If this were to be shot into a tank from a weak point in its armour, or into a truck or a train, its passengers would be neutralised fairly quickly, but all the expensive equipment within would be left to be stripped and recycled.

We also made a fairly new targeting computer, basing off innovations from our airship construction. This can track multiple targets to a new level of specificity and calculation, hence allowing far more favourable odds even when outnumbered.

A few kilometres away, a Marquis class stealth airship glided high in the atmosphere. More submarine than airship, the Marquis class was equipped with very specific features that let it glide above the ranges of both benchmark enemy aircraft and detection systems. It could be an eye in the sky, spying on enemy troops movements easily.
Red Coast
Rothmann read the letter, letting a modest frown etch its way across his face. The PD was trying to detract his support base through threatening old priests. This was indeed a problem. Was the PD trying to prepare for a hostile takeover, like how they had ruined so many other nobles? However, he simply did not have to resources to prepare for such an occasion. He had invested far too heavily in the Red Coast shipyards, and though they were projected to be insanely profitable, there was little
Perhaps he needed to consult an old contact, one that he had hoped never to use.
Dear sirs,
I would like to reaffirm that Red Coast and House Rothmann stands firmly towards a conciliatory stance between East Niphilate and Wardomia. However, I would request that you may grant me some support due to an inevitable clash with some more anti-Wardomian influential factions within East Niphilate, such as the Patriotic Directorate.

Aldus Rothmann
Regent of East Niphilate
Lord of Red Coast
Commander of the Imperium Chemical Army Group

Niphiline Sea
The submarine travelled, quietly amidst the dark waters. Amadeus Tarwam was still unconscious.
"Director, International Agency Team 15 reporting. We have acquired the Dolphin. Dolphin has been secured."
A small cackle came from the other side. "Excellent work. Do not go to Red Coast. We have a team ready for you at the North Coast. Sending you co-ordindates now."

Kasterborous Gallifrey
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby Kasterborous Gallifrey » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:20 am

Arcadia

"Under heavy surveillance? This is a violation of our rights!" Pertwee shouted at the Khan delegate. "I propose that this be reconsidered, or else Khanans who enrol in Gallifreyan Academic Establishments will also be subjected to these same restrictions."

Gallifrey cannot agree to harbour you as refugees, as you have not attended the Second Panopticon Conference and voiced your ideals. However, neither shall we give our support to the Takkal People's Government, whom we do not recognise as legitimate. Until a decision can be made, Gallifrey shall remain neutral.

J4KE Empire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby J4KE Empire » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:44 am

J4KE Arms Factory
"Keep those steel coming in!"-Papyrus
"...We need to rely less on East Niphilate... He has a deep friendship with Khan Empire, we cannot keep doing this..."-Gaster
"Dogeian is rich with steel, let's conduct 'trade' with our puppet"-MMC worker impersonating Sans
J4KE Parliement House
"Can we increase trade with East Niphilate actually?"-MMC worker impersonating Sans
Papyrus&Gaster-"What?!"
Sans-"We need to break from Wardomia, we need independence once more..."
To East Niphilate
Let's increase our trading activities by 300% More steel for our agriculture
Last edited by J4KE Empire on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Khan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Khan Empire » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:51 am

Kasterborous Gallifrey wrote:Arcadia

"Under heavy surveillance? This is a violation of our rights!" Pertwee shouted at the Khan delegate. "I propose that this be reconsidered, or else Khanans who enrol in Gallifreyan Academic Establishments will also be subjected to these same restrictions."

Gallifrey cannot agree to harbour you as refugees, as you have not attended the Second Panopticon Conference and voiced your ideals. However, neither shall we give our support to the Takkal People's Government, whom we do not recognise as legitimate. Until a decision can be made, Gallifrey shall remain neutral.

Arcadia
"Alright then, but we maintain the right to punish delinquent students as we see fit. We would also like to stress that students who enrol in IUK should not be a part of the military for the purpose of maintaining our values of Peace and Prosperity. Although, employment in the military post-graduation is of course allowed."

OOC: one drawback to this wld be that our ideas wld be public. Although not necessarily a drawback in itself, it may discourage more secretive nations from participating.

New Pavensky
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Pavensky » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:20 am

Pavensk High Command

There had been general optimism in the air. With the de-escalation of hostility, the Imperator had seen it fit to grant greater autonomy to the Protectorate of New Pavensky and put limits to the PD's brutal culture reformation campaign. It seemed like things might finally be looking up for a country that had taken the bulk of the burdens the Imperium had.

A modest treasury had even been secured, allowing Fallek to dedicate funds to upgrading New Pavensky's agricultural base to become more modern and industrial.
We would certainly be willing to send out top scientific minds to your university to contribute to curriculum and jump-start this institution. New Pavensky has had a strong tradition in space research and technology, as well as agricultural research. We hope that together, we can work on these fields and expand the sciences.

Manitriton
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Manitriton » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:44 am

Arcadia
Jake stood up.
"We Manitritonians would be delighted to attend your college. I will send over my representative for all things scientific. I'm sure she would be delighted to attend. I'll write her name down for you, as well as a number of students who I see fit to attend this university. Thank you very much for your invitation, Lord Steppe. I am very grateful.
Manix
Kolt was shown to his room, led by Coulson. He turned around.
I actually don't know why you're here, but I assume it's of importance. If not, well, all I can say is, you'll have to wait a while for the director, being Jake, to get back from the Panopticon. Actually, our people from Takkal should be arriving back soon. Maybe you can exchange pleasantries with Lincoln again. Play a game of pool, maybe. Oh, and maybe you should go to Tahiti in your holiday time. It's a magical place."

Disclaimer:
DO NOT DO DRUGS

Communal Commons
Secretary

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Communal Commons » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:28 am

Arcadia

"Communal Commons is not comfortable with a ratio equal to Khan's, and proposes, acknowledging Khan as a greater power. Communal Commons would also like to decrease its ratio to 4, if all are in favour." Himmler said as Colon nodded.

Commodity

Colonel Farfalla, in the absence of Himmler, had been appointed as commander of the Communal Armed Forces. Farfalla had received the telegram from the Takkal Inquisition. They could prove to be great allies.

We would gladly allow you to seek refuge in our great nation. Additionally, we are protected by Kasterborous Gallifrey.

J4KE Empire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby J4KE Empire » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:33 am

J4KE Empire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby J4KE Empire » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:53 am

J4KE Parliement House, Sans Office
Papyrus:"Sans should REALLY clean his office some time..."
Gaster:"What's this?" *Holding out a piece of paper*
???:"It's a telegram he was planning to send to the SC shipyards, he was requesting for a tender..."
Papyrus:" It lists all the models he was trying to get, what great blueprints!"
Gaster:"...Who are you?"
Chara:" The name's Chara*Wielding a knife she childishly hid behind her back* I was instructed by Sans to pass this to the SC Shipyards!"
Chara:" Right now, J4KE Empire needs these supplies until East Niphilate can give us the green light to increase trade! We need more ship destroyers!"
Gaster:"But a ship based off the USS Zumwalt? Are you serious?"
Chara:" We also plan to get the supplies to make similar models to Iowa-Class Battleships the next chance we got..."
Papyrus:"Sans is a madman... "
Chara:"Ship destroyers and Aircraft Carriers. It isn't so bad!"
Papyrus:"Fine, we will send it!"
Gaster:"Guess I'll have to let this slide..."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents