NATION

PASSWORD

ZHAR (Open, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Kalasion wrote:
Orlkjestad wrote:The plane missed, and crashed in a forest 4 miles from Kolsvabard. On the ground, military officials captured the two pilots. The one from Kalasion would be put in military prison, while the one from Khorata would be sent to a concentration camp.

No. The one from Colantous.

Fixed.
The Reformed Republican Union Of Orlkjestad
Comrade-President Leon Palantine
Vice President Arcturo Tarentum
Secretary Of Foreign Affaires Marco Valentia
Storefronts: They're all under construction, please go away
Alliances: Forever alone
Other Threads: The Severan Faith
Alert Levels
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Terrorism Alert Levels: [Low] Guarded Elevated High Severe

"Although we see the world through different eyes, we share the same idea of paradise." -The Pet Shop Boys in Se A Vida E

Western cuba
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Fine kalasion declare war on me i never meant to hurt you anyway if you are attacking we are not defending from you only khorata we there for peacekeeping anyway i suggest not declaring war on us were ten times bigger
Last edited by Western cuba on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now known as the Technological State of Adros, the successor state of Western Cuba

Khorata
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Khorata » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:07 pm

The Khoratans in Orlkjestad that were escaping were worried if they got caught. Rhys was found in international waters by an old fisherman, and was taken to shore at South Khoratous, in hopes of returning to Abuja to proclaim himself as King. As he breathed into him, him, being nearly dead woke up, and said, "Please, take me to Abuja. I am the Grand Monarch of Khorata and Lord chosen by God, Rhys Bokassa." He said, "We'll get you there, soon."

OOC: Page 37
Last edited by Khorata on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are in a roleplay with me, read my wiki. That way, that's all you need to know.http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=Khorata

THE FIRST EVER NATIONSTATES SERIAL! http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=59368

Western cuba
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:10 pm

ooc: can someone please explain to me what happened before i do something stupid
Now known as the Technological State of Adros, the successor state of Western Cuba

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:12 pm

The Orlkjestadis, realizing that the invasion of Orlkjestad was over, the Orlkjestadis started the invasion of Khorata. The day was announced a holiday, called Freedom Day, and 10,978,101 troops were headed to Khorata along with 300 ships, 2000 Apache helicopters, 3000 planes, 7000 tanks, and 10000 artillery units. 1,235,198 troops stayed in Orlkjestad. In Orlkjestad, to celebrate Freedom Day, many citizens ate, drank, and were merry. The takeover of Khorata would start soon. The invasions would be called the Freedom Day invasions, and at last the Orlkjestadi military landed on Khoratan shores.
Last edited by Orlkjestad on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alert Levels

"Although we see the world through different eyes, we share the same idea of paradise." -The Pet Shop Boys in Se A Vida E

Khorata
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khorata » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:13 pm

After arriving, Rhys made an address, saying, "Our kin in Orlkjestad need our help. They are right now in a Holocaust, being sent to concentration camps. Also, they murdered the Khoratans, and they need us. Please take the land, and also give aid to the oppresed Khoratans. Long live Khorata!" He is about to sail in a week to Abuja.
If you are in a roleplay with me, read my wiki. That way, that's all you need to know.http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=Khorata

THE FIRST EVER NATIONSTATES SERIAL! http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=59368

Khorata
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khorata » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:17 pm

The Khoratans were coming to claim their land, and to even arrest the leaders of Orlkjestad. The nation was being patrolled by civilian guards, armed with a handgun, and 2 tanks. It is closed to all nations except Kalasion, Khoratans, Enzo Turga, Ishema and West Cuba.
Last edited by Khorata on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:17 pm

The Orlkjestadi troops made their way through the Khoratan countryside, killing everything that moved. Their objective was to take over Abuja and capture Khorata. At last, they reached Abuja, and started the siege.
Last edited by Orlkjestad on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alert Levels

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:18 pm

The 1 million soldiers knew the Khoratans were coming, and to kill all the Khoratans in the concentration camps, blew them all up, killing everyone in them. The 1 million troops were ready to meet the Khoratans.
Alert Levels

Western cuba
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Khorata we would help but we already signed a non agression pact with orlkjestad

ooc: will someone tell me about what happened

Khorata
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khorata » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Khorata had to defend itself, and the army that was still there and steamrollers were ready, to kill the Orlkjestadis, and to prohibit any Orlkjestadi access at all. The people are sailing in, and the total amount of people, 2,980,000 civilans armed with a weapon and 20,000 people arrived, bringing it up to 3,000,000 people, sailing by boats, ships and submarines. They are planning the siege of Kolsvabard.
Last edited by Khorata on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Khorata wrote:Khorata had to defend itself, and the army that was still there and steamrollers were ready, to kill the Orlkjestadis, and to prohibit any Orlkjestadi access at all. The people are sailing in, and the total amount of people, 2,980,000 civilans armed with a weapon and 20,000 people arrived, bringing it up to 3,000,000 people, sailing by boats, ships and submarines. They are about to start the siege of Kolsvabard.

The the 1 million Orlkjestadi troops in Orlkjestad , who were far better trained and equipped, quickly took to arms and were ready to steamroll over the opponents before they get to Kolsvabard. the 200 planes in Orlkjestad bombarded the forces. In Khorata, the 10 million Orlkjestadis destroyed as many buildings and they could, and marched up to the Royal Palace. They salted their fields so the Khoratans could not grow crops and killed as many people as they could. The soldiers reached the palace and started to destroy it.
Alert Levels

Western cuba
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:30 pm

While the siege is about to begin General Pinto sits at his desk thinking about what he should do next

A Side with khorata save a small nation but anger orlkjestad after signing a pact with him

B Side with orlkjestad anger a lot of nations but gain a power in zhar

C remain neutral

Khorata
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khorata » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Khorata had no choice but to send all Orlkjestadi's back to Orlkjestad, and people stuffed containers with Orlkjestadi's, being sent back to Orlkjestad, in trucks, trains, airplanes, whatever. Meanwhile, Rhys sent an official communique.

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE

To: All nations except Orlkjestad

We no longer recognize Orlkjestad as a sovereign state, and to only recognize the 2 zones (Khorata, the city of Kolsvabard and Kalasion will become West Orlkjestad, while Ishema, Enzo Turga and Western Cuba will form East Orlkjestad), and to help overthrow the tolitarian Orlkjestadi government. Believe me, they are like Hitler and the Facists combined, and to end the genocide.

Signed,

Grand Monarch and Lord of Khorata, Rhys Bokassa

Rhys was flying to Abuja, Khorata, in hopes that it will be more better and rebuild the country from the war, and hoped the war would not affect him. The children were visiting Yolanda, and they are also returning, along with Muhammad, and Ali ended his own reign, as King Ali I, and he was proud he survived.
Last edited by Khorata on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:47 pm

The Orlkjestadis continued their siege of Abuja, and planes bombed all ways out or in of Abuja. The Orlkjestadis were about to win this war.
Last edited by Orlkjestad on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alert Levels

Western cuba
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Can you take out the commie part that offends me

Khorata
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khorata » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:51 pm

The people were angry, and stuffed the entire army, into containers, and drivers drove them out, and some were put in the cargo hold. Khorata was declared in martial law, and borders were shut down in Khorata, and only the Royal Family's flight would come in, but the rest would be turned back to the nation where it came from. Meanwhile, maps were thrown out and new maps arrived with Orlkjestad divided in 2 zones, West Orlkjestad (Khorata, Kalasion, City of Kolsvabard) and East Orlkjestad (Ishema, Enzo Turgo and Western Cuba), and the people were arriving (some were killed), to claim their land, and cease the genocide.

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:52 pm

The 1 million Orlkjestadi troops quickly steamrolled over Khoratans. They hope that the New Pyrillian reinforcements would come soon. The Orlkjestadi troops were ready too meet the royal family in Abuja.
Last edited by Orlkjestad on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alert Levels

Western cuba
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Anyway right now in the capital of cuba a terrorist attack has happened ten people are dead and the attacker has been idenfied as a khoratan we will not direct this to khorata but take this as a warning

Khorata
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khorata » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Some Khoratans steamrolled over the Orlkjestadi's. In Abuja, they quickly crowned Rhys, and his newly adopted girl, Sarah who is 2 was proud. Soon, they heard the door about to get knocked down, and they went up the stairs to hide in the Secret Rooms at the 2nd floor, in the middle of the floor, with a door that has a top secret code, and as he did the code, the door opened, and he told them to run into the shelter. Once there, he closed it and locked it. Hopefully the people who are knocking the door down would not know the code.

Western cuba
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:03 pm

OOC: lucky for you orlkjestad didnt bring any chinese men so they most likely wont know the code

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:06 pm

The Orlkjestadis were tired of the monotony of the battle in Orlkjestad, and instead of firing at the Khoratans, Orlkjestadi tanks ran them over. In Abuja, the Orlkjestadi troops knocked down the door shot anyone who got in their way, and they went up to the 2nd floor. An engineer took out a stethoscope, listened to the tumblers on the door and tried to pick the lock.
Alert Levels

Khorata
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khorata » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:12 pm

The Royal Family in the room went to the TV and Bedroom, and locked the door, to watch KTV, at a quiet volume. In Nikoso, they started to clear the debris, and a pilot, Nicholae Muhammad, was heading to Orlkjestad to destroy the tallest building in Orlkjestad, and hopefully will finish the retaliation against the destruction of the Yolanda Tower.

Slaytesics
Minister

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slaytesics » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:13 pm

OOC: Has a nuke been launched at me yet? If it has, you are all screwed
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.
Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.
Ballotonia

Timurid Empire wrote:I do not understand people like this. How can you fear any human being or interaction with them? We are all Human, and we all bleed the same. Unless their a Hemophiliac.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:(Image)

Ranbo wrote:Heey! I'm not perv!

You name it, you claim it. You were the one that thought of it in the first place. :p

Western cuba
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Since of a khoratas action against ten citizens of western cuba we are setting up sam sites on and nearby the tower to defend it

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents