NATION

PASSWORD

ZHAR (Open, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Western cuba
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Western cuba » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:22 pm

We are hepling orlkjestad we are giving them 1 million troops
Now known as the Technological State of Adros, the successor state of Western Cuba

Kalasion
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Western cuba wrote:We are hepling orlkjestad we are giving them 1 million troops

Traitor! We hereby declare war on Western Cuba.
95% of people on NationStates won’t read this, but as we speak, Libyan people are being massacred, because they’re rebelling against an unfair government. The elderly, women, children, everyone in Libya is in danger tonight. It’s genocide. Repost this in your sig to raise awareness and support the revolution!

Demonym: Mionn(s)
Adjective: Calamsk
I highly suggest you see my NSwiki page if you are involved in an RP with me. Thank you!
http://politicalcompass.org/facebook/pc ... &soc=-2.31

Enzo Turga
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Enzo Turga » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:28 pm

OOC: I'vr been having trouble getting onto NS.

Enzo Turga and her colonies would like to join the partition. Enzo Turga declares war on Orlkjestad. 10 million men are currently being dispatched from DSEET and will arrive in New Faunstatia within 24 hours.

Zhar Regional Superviser James Sargon put in a direct call to the Chancellor. "Chancellor Nanoce, in the past few days things on Zhar have escalated. Nuclear weapons have been used. As Regional Superviser, I would like to request the use of biological, chemical, and if it comes to it, nuclear weapons. We have never had to use them before, but if you don't want to lose our colonies it would be wise to be ready." High Chancellor Jon Nanoce held the red phone in his hand while he thought. How did it come to this? "I give you and General Berdrid permission to use whatever means neccessary to hold our colonies and protect our allies'." was his reply. "Yes Chancellor." Sargon answered. He waited for the Chancellor to hang up before he put the phone down.
Last edited by Enzo Turga on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Selarian Federation Factbook (FT)
List of Conflicts
Turgan-GWO War-Victory
Berouvian Civil War-Stalemate
Tamsian Oil Conflict-Victory
Revolution on Helghan's Moon of Calm-Victory
The Bug Expansion-Victory
Pandora Conflict-Victory

Kalasion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Enzo Turga wrote:OOC: I'vr been having trouble getting onto NS.

Enzo Turga and her colonies would like to join the partition. Enzo Turga declares war on Orlkjestad. 10 million men are currently being dispatched from DSEET and will arrive in New Faunstatia within 24 hours.

Zhar Regional Superviser James Sargon put in a direct call to the Chancellor. "Chancellor Nanoce, in the past few days things on Zhar have escalated. Nuclear weapons have been used. As Regional Superviser, I would like to request the use of biological, chemical, and if it comes to it, nuclear weapons. We have never had to use them before, but if you don't want to lose our colonies it would be wise to be ready." High Chancellor Jon Nanoce held the red phone in his hand while he thought. How did it come to this? "I give you and General Berdrid permission to use whatever means neccessary to hold our colonies and protect our allies'." was his reply. "Yes Chancellor." Sargon answered. He waited for the Chancellor to hang up before he put the phone down.

You will get what should have been going to Western Cuba.
95% of people on NationStates won’t read this, but as we speak, Libyan people are being massacred, because they’re rebelling against an unfair government. The elderly, women, children, everyone in Libya is in danger tonight. It’s genocide. Repost this in your sig to raise awareness and support the revolution!

I highly suggest you see my NSwiki page if you are involved in an RP with me. Thank you!

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Angered, the Orlkjestadi government launched nukes to the capitals of all nations involved in the partition. 2 million more men were drafted, raising the troop total to 11,980,639. SIC: Orlkjestadi agents were preparing to hijack airliners, then fly them into the tallest buildings of the nations involve din the partition.
The Reformed Republican Union Of Orlkjestad
Comrade-President Leon Palantine
Vice President Arcturo Tarentum
Secretary Of Foreign Affaires Marco Valentia
Storefronts: They're all under construction, please go away
Alliances: Forever alone
Other Threads: The Severan Faith
Alert Levels
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Terrorism Alert Levels: [Low] Guarded Elevated High Severe

"Although we see the world through different eyes, we share the same idea of paradise." -The Pet Shop Boys in Se A Vida E

Ishema
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ishema » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:48 pm

OOC: I am Retconing all involvement in this thread due to the noobishness of almost all nations involved. Orlkjestad has a huge percentage of his population in the military, and even though he is partitioned, he is launching nuclear missiles at everyone.
Emperor: Daron II
High Councilor: Crown Prince Narian
Councilor of Diplomacy: Gordyn Merlor
Councilor of War: Prince Haron

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Ishema wrote:OOC: I am Retconing all involvement in this thread due to the noobishness of almost all nations involved. Orlkjestad has a huge percentage of his population in the military, and even though he is partitioned, he is launching nuclear missiles at everyone.

OOC: I am not partitioned yet.
Alert Levels

"Although we see the world through different eyes, we share the same idea of paradise." -The Pet Shop Boys in Se A Vida E

Ishema
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ishema » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Orlkjestad wrote:
Ishema wrote:OOC: I am Retconing all involvement in this thread due to the noobishness of almost all nations involved. Orlkjestad has a huge percentage of his population in the military, and even though he is partitioned, he is launching nuclear missiles at everyone.

OOC: Well then I understood everything wrong. Regardless, this is nothing more than a noob fest. Retcon.
Emperor: Daron II
High Councilor: Crown Prince Narian
Councilor of Diplomacy: Gordyn Merlor
Councilor of War: Prince Haron

Kalasion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Ishema wrote:
Orlkjestad wrote:

OOC: Well then I understood everything wrong. Regardless, this is nothing more than a noob fest. Retcon.

OOC: I call Holy Zhar!

Khorata
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Khorata » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 pm

OOC: Page 37

IC: A Firrh (Khoratan who married someone else other than their culture), Nimbus Chan (Khoratan: Submin Nahc), who married a local Kalasic citizen in Yolanda, Nikoso just last week was enraged, and started writing a treaty. In Yolanda, the 3rd tallest building in all of Zhar, the Yolanda Tower has been hit by hijacked planes. To show you how it appeared before it's destruction at 11:35 am today, it looks like this.

It had killed 23,249 people, injured 14,000 people, and as it fell onto neighboring buildings at Yolanda Tower Boulevard, remaining on fire from 11:35:49 am until it collapsed at 11:42:13 am. A photo taken at 11:41:56 am, showing the Yolanda Tower burning, before falling to the ground.

De-facto King Muhammad blamed the fire on Orlkjestad while King Ali blamed it on Colantous. People were hoping Rhys would be found, and returned to Khorata.

Photo of the debris, at 1:14 pm, by the same photographer as the one that photographed the burning tower. The photographer's name was unknown.

The army was enraged, and 500,000 people were drafted, to fly into Orlkjestad to start the partition.
Last edited by Khorata on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are in a roleplay with me, read my wiki. That way, that's all you need to know.http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=Khorata

THE FIRST EVER NATIONSTATES SERIAL! http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=59368

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:23 pm

In Orlkjestad, 3000 planes took off to destroy the planes that were headed for Orlkjestad as talk shows use this clip to describe the war between Orlkjestad and Khorata. SIC: Orlkjestadi agents were going to take over the largest TV broadcaster in Khorata and use it to broadcast anti-Khoratan propaganda to convince some citizens to become rebels.
Last edited by Orlkjestad on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alert Levels

Kalasion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Khorata wrote:OOC: Page 37

IC: A Firrh (Khoratan who married someone else other than their culture), Nimbus Chan (Khoratan: Submin Nahc), who married a local Kalasic citizen in Yolanda, Nikoso just last week was enraged, and started writing a traty. In Yolanda, the 3rd tallest building in all of Zhar, the Yolanda Tower has been hit by hijacked planes. To show you how it appeared before it's destruction at 11:35 am today, it looks like this.

<snip>

It had killed 23,249 people, injured 14,000 people, and as it fell onto neighboring buildings at Yolanda Tower Boulevard, remaining on fire from 11:35:49 am until it collapsed at 11:42:13 am. A photo taken at 11:41:56 am, showing the Yolanda Tower burning, before falling to the ground.

<snip>

De-facto King Muhammad blamed the fire on Orlkjestad while King Ali blamed it on Colantous. People were hoping Rhys would be found, and returned to Khorata.

Photo of the debris, at 1:14 pm, by the same photographer as the one that photographed the burning tower. The photographer's name was unknown.

<snip>

The army was enraged, and 500,000 people were drafted, to fly into Orlkjestad to start the partition.

Chan's wife, Lise Chan (nee Texien) was also angered, blaming the "corrupt Colantous (swear)" for the incident. She also states that Kalasion is (of course, she writes) doing the right thing, destroying the US.

Kalasion is thinking of nominating her for the Minister of Relations to Khorata.

Khorata
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khorata » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:34 pm

The Big 3, the largest TV broadcasters, Khoratan Broadcasting Cooperation (KBC), Khoratan Television (KTV) and Sky TV, were famous, and were broadcasting a famous soap opera called Homework Vacation, and an amateur TV station in Khorata, TWW, the boss claimed it was the largest station with 31 million viewers, 735,000 workers and it is a professional TV station, and official in Khorata. SIC: However, the Khoratans all knew TWW only had 12 workers and only has 36 viewers at most, and the Big 3 have a share of 10 million viewers and 442,140 workers (each), and is really the professional TV stations and official stations in Khorata. A pilot in Nikoso, Johann Cook, was ready to hit the tallest building in Orlkjestad, to retaliate for the destruction of Yolanda Tower in Yolanda, Nikoso.
Last edited by Khorata on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are in a roleplay with me, read my wiki. That way, that's all you need to know.http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=Khorata

THE FIRST EVER NATIONSTATES SERIAL! http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=59368

Kalasion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Khorata wrote:The Big 3, the largest TV broadcasters, Khoratan Broadcasting Cooperation (KBC), Khoratan Television (KTV) and Sky TV, were famous, and were broadcasting a famous soap opera called Homework Vacation, and an amateur TV station in Khorata, TWW, the boss claimed it was the largest station with 31 million viewers, 735,000 workers and it is a professional TV station, and official in Khorata. SIC: However, the Khoratans all knew TWW only had 12 workers and only has 36 viewers at most, and the Big 3 have a share of 10 million viewers and 442,140 workers (each), and is really the professional TV stations and official stations in Khorata. A pilot in Nikoso, Johann Cook, was ready to hit the tallest building in Orlkjestad, to retaliate for the destruction of Yolanda Tower in Yolanda, Nikoso.

OOC: Unless Orlkjestad TGed you about this, Colantous did it. The tallest building is the Pacies Radio Tower, which covers the entire state. Crash there.

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:42 pm

SIC: The Orlkjestadis are skeptical at heart, and TWW's claim seemed suspicious. The agents instead went to the Sky TV station, and prepared to take it over. SIC: In Orlkjestad all air travel was grounded due to fears of a retaliation attack by Khorata. Jet fighters patrolled the tallest building in Orlkjestad, Memorial Tower, located in the capital city of Kolvabard, to make sure nothing happens.\

Kalasion wrote:
Khorata wrote:The Big 3, the largest TV broadcasters, Khoratan Broadcasting Cooperation (KBC), Khoratan Television (KTV) and Sky TV, were famous, and were broadcasting a famous soap opera called Homework Vacation, and an amateur TV station in Khorata, TWW, the boss claimed it was the largest station with 31 million viewers, 735,000 workers and it is a professional TV station, and official in Khorata. SIC: However, the Khoratans all knew TWW only had 12 workers and only has 36 viewers at most, and the Big 3 have a share of 10 million viewers and 442,140 workers (each), and is really the professional TV stations and official stations in Khorata. A pilot in Nikoso, Johann Cook, was ready to hit the tallest building in Orlkjestad, to retaliate for the destruction of Yolanda Tower in Yolanda, Nikoso.

OOC: Unless Orlkjestad TGed you about this, Colantous did it. The tallest building is the Pacies Radio Tower, which covers the entire state. Crash there.

OOC: I did it.
Alert Levels

Khorata
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khorata » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:42 pm

OOC: There was a debate and he believed that Orlkjestad crashed the Yolanda tower, because of debate between Orlkjestad and Colantous.

IC: People were leaving candles at the site of the tower, and cards, and even some tombstones, and Laura Mara, a visitor from Khorata got killed, and said, Rest In Peace, Laura. 1989 to 2010. The plane was however heading to Orlkjestad.

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:43 pm

Khorata wrote:OOC: There was a debate and he believed that Orlkjestad crashed the Yolanda tower, because of debate between Orlkjestad and Colantous.

IC: People were leaving candles at the site of the tower, and cards, and even some tombstones, and Laura Mara, a visitor from Khorata got killed, and said, Rest In Peace, Laura. 1989 to 2010. The plane was however heading to Orlkjestad.

OOC: See my above post.
Alert Levels

Kalasion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Orlkjestad wrote:SIC: The Orlkjestadis are skeptical at heart, and TWW's claim seemed suspicious. The agents instead went to the Sky TV station, and prepared to take it over. SIC: In Orlkjestad all air travel was grounded due to fears of a retaliation attack by Khorata. Jet fighters patrolled the tallest building in Orlkjestad, Memorial Tower, located in the capital city of Kolvabard, to make sure nothing happens.\

Kalasion wrote:

OOC: I did it.

OOC: Oh, okay.
The president of Colantous was furious when he found out what Orlkjestad did to Yolanda Tower.
Therefore, Colantous sent pilots to Orlkjestad's Memorial Tower AND another important tower of Khorata.

Also, Kalasion invaded the state of Vas. They harmed no one, but shot holes through any flag that wasn't Calamsk. This was known as the Flag Rip from then on.
Last edited by Kalasion on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:46 pm

The fighters detected 2 planes on their radars. They knew immediately that they were sent by the enemies, as all air transportation in Orlkjestad was grounded. They launched missiles at the planes, hoping to take 'em down.
Last edited by Orlkjestad on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alert Levels

Khorata
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khorata » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:50 pm

People began to make a makeshift memorial at a public beach called Cocoa Beach, just 4 miles north of Yolanda, a carved concrete statue of the Yolanda Tower, about to be made was hoping for a memorial to remain for a while, in fear of war.

Kalasion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Immediately the Colantous plane went down.

Clips from the radio:
"Nearing the target."
"Ready to fire?"
"Ready to- AUGHHHH! I'm hit!"
"Keep flying!"
"It's too late! I'm going down!"
"Eject! EJECT!"

A parachute jumped out seconds before the plane erupted into a fireball.

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:56 pm

The remains of the plane crashed in a field 2 miles away from Kolsvabard. In Parliment, a fight broke out between Olaf Hendstei and Peter Anderssen over the war, causing Hendstei to be sent to the hospital. Public support for the war was dwindling.
Alert Levels

Khorata
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khorata » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:59 pm

The plane after 13 hours was at Kolsvabard, from Yolanda, and as the missile hit it, the plane began to burn, while near the building, and all of a sudden, it was a fireball, and it was just only 500 meters away. A parachute jumped out, with him, dropping, hoping that the plane may at least make the tower burn. And as it stalled, it began to plummet to the ground. He looked hungry, but not starving.

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:01 pm

The plane missed, and crashed in a forest 4 miles from Kolsvabard. On the ground, military officials captured the two pilots. The one from Colantous would be put in military prison, while the one from Khorata would be sent to a concentration camp.
Last edited by Orlkjestad on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alert Levels

Kalasion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Orlkjestad wrote:The plane missed, and crashed in a forest 4 miles from Kolsvabard. On the ground, military officials captured the two pilots. The one from Kalasion would be put in military prison, while the one from Khorata would be sent to a concentration camp.

No. The one from Colantous.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents