NATION

PASSWORD

The Emperor, 'Tis of Thee (MT, Semi-Open; TG for Entry)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:29 am

Ghish, Ghant

Daniels had said, “Yes, I’ve worked for His Excellency for the lat two years. It’s been very nice to meet you. I regret not being able to talk more now but look forward to it later.” His gaze was admiring but sophisticated, as though he had seen many attractive women before and wasn’t startled by being close to her. The two bodyguards by contrast had the iair of well trained guard dogs—they were watchful and polite.

Prince Enoch smiled at her twirling and showing off. He seemed to relax a great deal at this, and said, “I like it very much. A very pretty dress for a very pretty girl.”

“Yes, I had meetings at the embassy, then conference calls a good chunk of the afternoon. I’m going to want a face to face chat with your Mr. Carlson before I leave tomorrow, but that can wait.”

Sitting close to her was exciting, and woke him up. Foreign women sometimes wore such teasing clothes—like this little short nighty of a dress, so suggestive and yet it was presented as modesty. He knew this was how some foreigners saw young ladies in just body paint when they visited New Edom. Sometimes culture clash was fun.

“What I would love to do more than anything right now,” he said to her warmly, “Is to cuddle you on my lap for a bit. I’ve wanted you in my arms again since we waltzed together. It’s a wonderful way to relax, and you look so pretty and have such a delightful spirit that I would find it marvelously relaxing. I think you will like it too.” If she did agree to this, Enoch was clearly in no rush or desperation, it was simply an invitation that he clearly thought she might like to accept. He was strong enough that he could easily hold a woman on his lap comfortably, and in fact he intended exactly what he said. He wanted the warmth of her body next to his, to hold her waist, stroke her back, inhale the scent of her hair, caress her bare arms and legs.

“You have very good taste in dresses,” he said calmly, tracing his hands over her hand and her arms. “Did you always have, or did your mother teach you this art?” Lifting a lock of her soft red hair he inhaled the scent and let it drop gently. Now and then he would expertly peel a mango or orange with a knife and feed her a soft sweet piece of fruit with sensual slowness.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Ghant
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:19 pm

Ghish, Ghant

“I’m assigned to Landstrider, General Shinhusar’s command,” said Rosa.

Nathan looked the Captain over as he retrieved some wine. He was still feeling hungover, a tinge throbbing in his forehead. “Yes, that’s what I thought. He has done good work, both in the Delvian States and in Ghant. Queen Izolde is rather fond of him, I’m told.” Nathan held his tongue regarding Izolde Grismarka. The woman is ambitious, and needling…and very good at it. Dare I say the best in Ghant. Talk around Ghant about Izolde consisted of how the so called Ice Queen was building a third column that was neither beholden to Ghish or Dakar, and they had the friends and resources to cobble together a coalition that could eventually oppose both highborn factions.

“Oh thank you, sir,” she added to the invitation to wine. “But I’m on secondment to the Embassy, and now to you, sir. My duty will of course to be a direct liaison with the palace and act as a direct, day to day adviser to your own staff. I will be of course in contact with the Ambassador every day as well.”

“…So would that mean that being assigned to me is your thirdment? Assuming Landstrider is your firstment and the Embassy is your secondment?” While Nathan was quite fond of his wordplay, military jargon was something that always left him feeling confused. Not to mention that all the names for weapons and vehicles sound like droid names in Star Wars…”

Sophia kept herself preoccupied with a dossier containing some documents likely pertaining to government policy. Geh! Hopefully Cassandra will do all that for me. The Emperor’s beloved cousin Cassandra used to do that for him back in the day, tending to the day to day affairs of state and formulating palace policy as it were. He pined for her to return to representing him in such a capacity once more.

Before he forgot to ask, Nathan turned to Rosa once more and posited an inquiry. “Oh, and one other thing, is there anything you would like to do once we get back to the Palace?”

D’Cups

Benjamin explained, “Living with Humanity is a show about a werewolf and a…what do you call it, a russalka or lorelei or something. It’s...well it’s a pretty immoral show, it has homosexuality and such in it, particularly of he female variety.”

“Oh…that show from Wielkilas,” Sadie recalled now. “Yeah I know some girls that watch that, but I never got into it. Seemed a bit too…campy.”

When asked about women in the Imperium, Ben said, "The Imperium ladies? Well it's a conservative society, in many ways more than New Edom, you know. Most women are wives, or have feminine professions, that sort of thing. I think they have the right to do other things but they tend not to," he said with a wave of his hand.

“…Well, the government is pretty oppressive,” Heather pointed out. “So even if they did other things, surely there would be a stigma attached to it, not to mention ridicule.”

When the girls got to talking about freedoms in Ghant, Ben seemed disinclined to believe them. “Oh come on,” he said with a grin. “You have NO taboos at all? So you can molest children, rut with a corpse, tup a ewe? Every culture has taboos about sex, or other things. It’s just that they rarely think of them, and then here for instance people SAY they are free to do anything. But adultery s till a problem, isn’t it?”

Heather and Sadie looked at each other, and Sadie was the one that answered, turning to look at Ben as she responded. “Well…of course there are some taboos, but they pretty much go without saying. The big ones are…eh…rape, child molestation, necrophilia, bestiality…things like that. Although one thing specific to the Ghantish is age gaps…that’s taboo too. The bigger the gap, the more it is frowned upon. Like, I wouldn’t date a guy that was, say, more than five years older than I am.”

“…I’d be ok with six,” Sadie shrugged. “But anything older than that would just be…weird.”

Remembering Ben’s other point, Sadie then added that “adultery though…while generally I’d say that’s frowned upon as well, there are instances where it has been romanticized, such as Marcel Dakmaran and Sara of Ghant, but I am sure you have heard of that story already.”

“Yeah, everyone knows that one,” Heather agreed with a nod. “That was always one of my favorite bedtime stories as a little girl.”

At the counter at D’Cups, Ben placed his order. “I suppose I will have some coffee—I would like Nalayan if it is available, but if not I will have a latte with coconut milk and honey if that is possible. And perhaps a double bre—I mean a…er, whatever sandwich that was you were going to have.”

Fortunately, they had Nalayan coffee, and Sadie placed Ben’s order for him, consisting of that and the BLT sandwich. Once it was made and paid for, Sadie went to join Tessa and Heather at the table, where they were setting up Tessa’s laptop.

“Ah yes, the Queen,” Ben said when that came up. “The Queen is a woman of great conviction, no doubt about that. Now what you’ll want to make sure of is that the letter is also addressed to the right official in her Private Office. That will be Colonel Steven Horvath, the Royal Private Secretary. He handles many of her appointments and most importantly her correspondence. Next: you want to have a letter with a good hook that you have accompany this petition.”
“Colonel Steven Horvath, Royal Private Secretary…got it…and a good hook…” Tessa tapped her chin as she got her laptop setup and ready to go. “I suppose save the rainforest is a tad cliché.”

“Probably.” Heather took a bite of her buffalo chicken wrap before continuing. “An environmental appeal to the Queen.”

“…Too formal.” Sadie made herself comfortable in the round booth and started eating her BLT sandwich. “Keep Northern Ghant Beautiful.”

“hmm…” Tessa speared her salad with her fork and wrinkled her nose. “What do you think, Ben?”
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Factbook | RP Resume | IIwiki Admin
Commended by Security Council Resolution #450
Recipient of the Greater Dienstad Roleplay Reward
"Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!" - Percy Bysshe Shelley, Ozymandias
XX XXX
XX XXX

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Ghish, Ghant

Rosa got the giggles at Nathans’ comments and wordplay, and put a hand to her mouth. “Very clever sir,” she said. “I thought what I’d do is get settled and start to work right away. I’ll need an office, near to where you normaly work, and if there isn’t such a place,” she said with a little smile at him, “Then we can work one out. I think that having the offices of those who work for you nearby to a central location would be a good idea, and to have that within reasonable reach of where your council meets would also be useful. I’ll want to set up liaison with your new staff, with the aides or secretaries to Lord Malibar and the council’s offices so that it will be easier for Prince Amenmar to deal with them through me readily.

“Then,” she said, warming to her task, ticking things off on her tablet, “I’ll also work out with your regular palace tff how to fit this in with your regular schedule—you know, exercise, meals, leisure, that sort of thing. I think then establish when it will be suitable for you to meet with your prospective staff and when I meet with them directly, and well…that’s about it. A bit…well intuitive and sloppy at this stage, sir, but I think we can get more on the ball later on once it’s rolling.”

Ben bit into his sandwich, and found it tasty. “Maybe you could talk about how you find her marriage weird? After all the King is twelve years older than she is, how odd it is, how it grosses you out, and how unhappy she must be…joking of course. Different customs, eh?” Ben chuckled and ate some more. “This is good.”

“Well, let’s start with this: the Queen has the equivalent of a Bsc in Botany. She studied Mendelian Genetics on a practical basis—for the purpose of the agriculture Reform Act, which she was one of the main inspirers of. She’s very interested in the environment in fact. One of her biggest concerns is sustainable agriculture. I would advise against talking down to her.

“Start with something like ‘we know Your Majesty is as concerned as we are about the future of our planet and the sustainability of human endeavors whether in agriculture or industry and it is industry we wish to talk to you about in this letter.”
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Ghant
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:46 pm

Ghish, Ghant

Captain Sharon giggled, putting a hand to her mouth. “Very clever sir,” she said. “I thought what I’d do is get settled and start to work right away. I’ll need an office, near to where you normally work, and if there isn’t such a place,” she said with a little smile at him, “Then we can work one out. I think that having the offices of those who work for you nearby to a central location would be a good idea, and to have that within reasonable reach of where your council meets would also be useful. I’ll want to set up liaison with your new staff, with the aides or secretaries to Lord Malibar and the council’s offices so that it will be easier for Prince Amenmar to deal with them through me readily.”

“…I have just the office space in mind,” the Emperor replied with a grin. And no, it’s not my bed. “Fortunately I keep a few spare rooms near the entrance to my personal apartments, which I think you shall find most accommodating and suitable to your needs. My own personal study is right there as well.” Nathan reflected upon his private study, and the clutter of half-read books that haunted the room like ghosts of his past.

“Then,” she said, warming to her task, ticking things off on her tablet, “I’ll also work out with your regular palace staff how to fit this in with your regular schedule—you know, exercise, meals, leisure, that sort of thing. I think then establish when it will be suitable for you to meet with your prospective staff and when I meet with them directly, and well…that’s about it. A bit…well intuitive and sloppy at this stage, sir, but I think we can get more on the ball later on once it’s rolling.”

That made the Emperor bite his lip. Regular schedule… “I don’t have a…regular schedule,” he said to Captain Sharon. “I sort of just…do what I want when I want to do it.” Nathan remembered the rigid schedule that existed when Uncle Albert was Regent, and he swore after coming into majority that he wouldn’t go back to that rigidity. “But I am sure we can work something out that would be satisfactory.”

Sophia shook her head…she knows. “Nathan hasn’t had a regular schedule in ten years, despite my protestations. I think it will be good to work towards creating one.”

After a few minutes, the limousine returned to the palace via the familiar side entrance through the security gate. As per the usual, Arietta was with family and friends between the carport and the side entrance, presumably passing around a blunt, if Nathan’s experience served as any indication. They went about their business casually as the limo made it’s approach across the pavement and into the garage.

“I will show you to the room that I had in mind…Captain.” Part of behaving like an Emperor at all times is referring to people by their title and not making everything personal. That was one thing he was prepared to mentally train himself to do.

When Nathan got out of the limo, his sister looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “Sup? Where you been hiding at all day?” She had the audacity to take another puff of her blunt right in her brother’s face, and tugged at her white and yellow flower patterned sundress. With her was the usual crowd…Holly, Zelda, Desmera, Margaery, and some other noble girls that Nathan couldn’t recall the names of. Young ones coming up.

“…I’ve been busy.” The Emperor wasn’t particularly in the mood to deal with his sister, but alas, his sister was the kind of girl to come around at such a time.

Arietta laughed at that. “Busy doing what? Eating and having sex?” The girls thought that was funny.

Nathan didn’t. “Busy trying to be the Emperor of Ghant.”

They laughed again, this time more heartily than before. “…And what does being the Emperor of Ghant consist of? Using that as a pickup line?” Arietta thought she was hilarious.

The Emperor did not, but figured he was wasting his time. Is everyone going to mock me today? Dropping his head, he walked past them, towards the side entrance after his guards opened it for him.

Sophia wasn’t far behind, and stopped in front of the girls. They all were quiet when Sophia paused, her blue eyes fixed upon her sister-in-law. “…Nathan is trying to earn respect and be taken seriously. Today isn’t a good day to make of him, Arietta. We just got back from the embassy, and we talked to Amenmar and Enoch about…things. Nathan has a lot to think about, and he will need your support.”

“…Enoch? As in Enoch Tubal-Cain?” Arietta sniggered with a hand over her mouth. “He’s a douche bag…whatever he had to say probably wasn’t worth listening to anyway.”

“…Don’t be so sure, Arietta. For while Enoch is…abrasive and perhaps cruel…he offers good advice.” Sophia curtsied slightly to the girls and said, “behave yourselves…no shenanigans, please.” After the girls nodded, Sophia kept walking, and then they continued going about their business.

D’Cups

Ben bit into his BLT sandwich. “Maybe you could talk about how you find her marriage weird? After all the King is twelve years older than she is, how odd it is, how it grosses you out, and how unhappy she must be…joking of course. Different customs, eh?”

The laughter from the three girls was mostly halved, and dry. “Well, they are first cousins once removed as well,” Tessa pointed out. “If I recall correctly, The King’s grandfather is the Queen’s great-grandfather, as Elijah’s father was King Josias’s young brother.”

Ben chuckled and ate some more. “This is good.”

Sadie giggled and told him, “you see? I told you it was good.” She was enjoying her own BLT sandwich as well, while Tessa stabbed at her salad and Heather ate her buffalo chicken wrap.

“Well, let’s start with this: the Queen has the equivalent of a BSC in Botany. She studied Mendelian Genetics on a practical basis—for the purpose of the agriculture Reform Act, which she was one of the main inspirers of. She’s very interested in the environment in fact. One of her biggest concerns is sustainable agriculture. I would advise against talking down to her.”

“…That’s a good place to start, and very interesting too. I didn’t know that,” Tessa responded. “I knew that she had some experience representing New Edom during the reigns of her uncle Mark and cousin David. Very help to know though for sure.”

“Start with something like ‘we know Your Majesty is as concerned as we are about the future of our planet and the sustainability of human endeavors whether in agriculture or industry and it is industry we wish to talk to you about in this letter.”

“Alright.” Tessa typed that up into the message. “Then what?”
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XX XXX
XX XXX

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 10, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:23 am

Ghish, Ghant

"I'd like that too," Jess said as she sat down with Enoch. She curled up a bit sideways in his lap while putting an arm around him, looking into his eyes with a soft expression. She smiled at his gentle touches, running a finger across his chest playfully. The way she sat, her thighs were a bit exposed, and Enoch was treated to a glimpse of her splendid bosom. Sometimes she rested her head on his shoulder, playing with her hair a bit.

Shaking her head lightly, she replied "Not Mom, my friends in college. We were living in Puerto Rojas, a real big city for the first time, and all the big designers there. So we'd go out shopping together," she said. "We were kinda broke though, couldn't just buy everything. We had to pick out the best, try everything on. We'd put on our own little fashion shows at the dressing rooms."

When he cut up a mango she played around a little bit. First she just indulged him, taking a nice slow bite as suggestively as she could manage. Eventually she took a piece and popped it in his mouth. They took turns until she took a piece, held it in her front teeth, and then leaned up to Enoch's face for him to share.

"So, you like my dresses. What else do you like?" she asked in a low murmur. As she did this, she moved one of her legs between his, and ran a hand down his chest to his stomach, feeling his physique. "What turns you on?"
In-character name of the nation is "Adiron," because I like the name better.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:05 pm

Ghish, Ghant

Captain Rosa Sharon stood nearby quietly while the Emperor talked to his sister. So this is the infamous Red Princess she thought. Arietta struck her as a typical rich kid without any real responsibility, and confirmed everything in her reports by mocking her brother openly and making uniformed comments. If noticed she smiled demurely and lowered her eyes deferentially.

Right near the Emperor’s private areas…in so many ways… she thought. It amazed her that she was being offered it, but then the Emperor had no schedule, no one had really been able to make one, no one had thought to, and the disrespect the Red Princess showed maybe explained part of why.

Another interesting item: separate bedrooms. Not uncommon among highborn sorts, but interesting nevertheless.

“Madame,” she said quietly to Sophia when she had a moment, “I’d also like to know who the Emperor’s personal servants are, for recognition and to work in harmony with them if I am to advise him properly. Is there anyone else other than..what was his name…Bobo?”

Benjamin smiled at the playful women, flusing a bit. So pretty and engaging, so charming and naïve all at once. “Well the enxt parts are really up to you. You ought to say what you mean. You see when you want to sway an official, you need to start with the pain and then the solution, as though youw ere selling aspirin or a cleaning product or something. Political leaders and aristocracy and royalty are still human beings, just with more power.”

Benjamin paused to bite into his sandwich.”This is good, but still heavy, all this bread. Should have had the wrap as well. Im used to more vegetables, yes, and less meat, butter and mayonnaise. Also I have rarely had butter, it has a bit of a funny taste…I’lll have to either eat carefully or exercise a lot more than I regularly do. My brother was teasing me last time I saw him, we were playing medicine ball catch and he said I was as weak as a child,” he grinned thinking of his dashing brother. “What do you all do to keep in such good shape? You seem to have healthy appeitites but good firm women’s bodies.”

Prince Enoch mused inhaled the smell of her hair again. “I like your soft red hair…” he trailed fingers along her legs up to her thighs, tracing patterns around the lifted hem of her skirt. “I love your soft skin. I am looking forward to touching more of it, and tasting it.”

He sniffed at the side of her throat. “And you smell wonderful.” He smiled at her, breaking away slightly. “And these are lovely from what I have seen so far” he said, hefting her bosom gently, cupping and circling around, gliding his hands up to her cleavage and tracing the divide between her breasts. “You please me very much.”

Beneath her lap, he was clearly aroused, getting to full engorgement, but he was in no serious hurry to get on with things, was enjoying the moment.
“I have always enjoyed kissing a lovely woman while exploring her body.” As he spoke this last his mouthw as closer and closer to hers so that their breath and lips might gently touch. He wanted to kiss her slowly at first, get to know her rhythms, have her know his, and at first not intensify the kissing. There was time to part from a sweet kiss, then explore the hollow of her neck, enjoy the fondling of her bosoms and feel their weight, softness, firmness, gauge responsiveness. Adjusting her position, he murmured “Move your hips as we kiss a little.”

“You had said your friends enjoyed dressing up with you in Puerto Rojas,” he said with a smile. “That sounds like you had a lot of fun,” he paused to caress her mouth with his own, his hands idly playing with the soft rounded front of her body. “Do you still do things like that with friends? How well do you think you get along with other women?”

Ghant
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:59 pm

Inperiala Palace
Ghish, Ghant

“Madame,” she said quietly to Sophia as they walked down the hall. Madame…that’s certainly a first. Yet she was not about to fault the woman who saved her husband’s life for not addressing her properly.

“I’d also like to know who the Emperor’s personal servants are, for recognition and to work in harmony with them if I am to advise him properly. Is there anyone else other than…what was his name…Bobo?” Rosa asked the Empress en route to their destination.

Sophia walked lightly, and treated lightly still in response to Rosa’s inquiry. “Yes, Majordomo Bobo. He oversees the Emperor’s servants…and there are many. There is Lita, Paulo, Gunther, Constance, Beatrice, Eleanor, Lothair, Pipin, Denise and Topher…to name a few.”

Up ahead, Nathan led the way around a few corners into an area that had some guards standing around. He walked past them, and entered an area with some rooms, on either side of a set of double doors. “The double doors lead to my personal apartments,” he explained with a yawn. Fuck I am getting tired. He had so much to eat for breakfast that he was still feeling quite full. “These other rooms are for…uh, staff.” Then he turned to one side and approached one door in particular.

Pushing the door open, it revealed a decently sized room with a table, a few chairs, and a jukebox between two windows. “I usually play poker in here with Topher, but you we can make this into your office if you’d like. It’s got a decent view of the street.” As if to prove it, he walked around the table to the window, and pulled back the blinds to look out. It was getting dark, and the streets were busy with evening traffic on the periphery of the palace grounds.

“Besides, we can always get a new poker room,” the Emperor smiled. Maybe this will transform into the poke her room, he began to snigger. “Also, everyone that I have appointed to my personal staff is here in the palace tonight, so if you want to meet anyone we can arrange that at your earliest convenience.”

D’Cups

Ben smiled and said, “well the next parts are really up to you. You ought to say what you mean. You see when you want to sway an official, you need to start with the pain and then the solution, as though you were selling aspirin or a cleaning product or something. Political leaders and aristocracy and royalty are still human beings, just with more power.”

Sadie finished her sandwich and leaned into Tessa. “Here, let me take over.” The blonde began typing, as well as internalizing what Ben had just told them. “That doesn’t sound too hard…”

The Edomite was still eating his sandwich, and after a pause he added, “this is good, but still heavy, all this bread. Should have had the wrap as well. I’m used to more vegetables, yes, and less meat, butter and mayonnaise. Also I have rarely had butter, it has a bit of a funny taste…I’ll have to either eat carefully or exercise a lot more than I regularly do. My brother was teasing me last time I saw him, we were playing medicine ball catch and he said I was as weak as a child,” he grinned. “What do you all do to keep in such good shape? You seem to have healthy appetites but good firm women’s bodies.”

“…Um…” Sadie wasn’t quite sure how to answer that.

Tessa told him that “It’s a combination of metabolism, diet and exercise. I think Ghantish people just have a naturally high metabolism, I mean that does tend to be a genetic predisposition.”

“You could have great metabolism, but if you eat too much you will become overweight,” Heather added. “So moderation is important. As for exercise, we all ride bikes around campus, and play racquetball at the gym,” Heather added. All three of them had finished eating, and were drinking and doing things on their phones, aside from Sadie who was plugging away on the laptop.

“I go running sometimes,” Sadie admitted after some thought. “But only when I have the time. It gets annoying too, because I get hit on by random guys, telling me about their frats like that’s supposed to impress me. They usually have their dogs with them too and try to use them as bait, like I am supposed to think that's cute.”

“Amen to that,” Heather laughed.

Tessa nodded and agreed. “Amen.”
Last edited by Ghant on Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XX XXX
XX XXX

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:47 pm

Ghish, Ghant

Rosa felt the Emperor’s eyes on her, and would now and then glance at him, drop her eyes, her lips parting as though she was startled and didn’t quite know what to think, now and then a faint smile back, apparently involuntarily touching her hair. However her manner in general by contrast was brisk and confident.

“Well this seems very nice,’ she said, looking around and smiling. “I think I will talk to Major-Domo Bobo about how this ought to be arranged. May I ask if the Emperor is normally attended at various points of the day—does he have assistance in dressing, shaving, does he take meals in his room?”

Rosa made a list while she was talking, but some things would be brought in by the embassy including: a dual land line/mobile phone system, a desk top computer (she had her own field laptop but the desk top would be for general office use), some office supplies, and some books. Whiel she would have some available information both line and in CD form and flash drive form for her work, the Ghantish loved books and she suspected not everything had been updated. Geography, genealogy, heraldry, whatever version of ‘who’s who’ they had in Ghant would be seful, and this she would have put on shelves in here as well.

“You have been most kind,”she told Sophia, “And you are an amazing example of fortitude and resourcefulness, Madame…I hope you do not mind the term, it is what is used for royalty back home you see or else all the “Your Majesties’ and “Yoru excellencies’ take a long time to say and slow things down, but if you would prefer a more ceremonial approach, I would be glad to oblige. The Ambassador always speaks most highly of you as well, Empress Sophia.”

I bet you do get a good feed and exercise,]/o] thought Benjamin, admiring the pretty Ghantish university ladies.

He laughed as they complained, assuing it was just women’s talk. “Well, of coure if you’re going to go running around in athletic gear you’re going to get a few compliments, and not always from the men you would like to have a bit of dallying with, but what can you expect? As long as they don’t follow you around or bother you after you’ve said not interested, it’s only natural.”

Benjamin didn’t really want the rest of his bread but ate a last slice of tomato and bacon. It was tasty, and not something he was really used to having. “This is very nice. Now: what is it you want exactly? To, to mitigate it with more green technologies, to make sure that the fail safes are done properly? I hope you all know we are in communication with your own environmental agency through your government, and are in close negotiation with local governments too, so you want to make sure you get your information straight. You know because of how the [i]Fienberg Times
reported it, so many people protesting the initial act of legislation attempting to ban the WorldVision Song Contest got it wrong, thinking ‘New Edom’ had banned the contest when it fact it was a bare majority of the Chamber of Deputies and it still has to be signed off by the King and Queen—and even then it may still go to another vote and get defeated. Not as fun for journalists to write about of course, but the facts can be important when you’re trying to get things done and sway people in positions of authority.”

Brytene
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Brytene » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:32 am

“Causes for Concern”
Inperiala Palace
Ghish, Ghant

Aoife listened to the tale with interest, as they sat by the still pond, surrounded by the high walls of the palace which framed the bright sky overhead. She noticed the tears welling, forcefully suppressed; this area was clearly sensitive to the young girl, and matters of such social standing were clearly important to the Ghantish. Or at least to their nobles - Aoife had no idea whether the 'smallfolk' still gave weight to these distinctions or not. Ghant was an alien place, a fact that she was almost able to forget now and then before a sharp reminder such as this would come crashing through the illusion.

"He sounds like a good man. One with little malice in him." she said, leaning back, basking in the sunlight. "Though doesn't it strike you as strange that such a technicality could be so important to so many people?"

She glanced at the silver ring on her right forefinger, a diminutive emerald caught by two writhing serpents the only royal insignia she carried with her on a daily basis. "Do you know how I came to be Queen of Dyflin?"

If you've got the time
????
Ghish, Ghant

Uhtred woke up calmly, his head a little fuzzy as he let his gaze focus on the light filtering through the curtains. He stood, stretching, and scooped up his phone as he headed towards the shower. He grinned as he saw the new contact in his phone. Time to hit the streets a-runnin'.. he thought to himself, keying a quick text before dropping the phone onto a chair and heading into the bathroom.

Code: Select all
NEW SMS
SENDER: +770402 098124

Morning Margaery, it's Uhtred. Would you still like to do lunch?
Brytene is: centrist, pagan, democratic, free-market
Imperalizt Russia wrote:Being on fire will affect shot placement

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
The Obi-Wan of New Atlas
My IIwiki is no longer 100% canon
pls contain your salt

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:37 pm

A light, excited gasp escaped Jess' lips when Enoch first began to touch her, before she gave him a smoldering smile and returning the kiss he gave her. She encouraged him, raising her arms at one point to give him a better feel, leaning towards him and pressing her chest against his, playfully shimmying so they would jiggle a bit in his hands. "I can tell you like them..." she said in a ragged whisper. "...I like it when you do that...keep going..."

"...and now you know they're real," she added with a giggle.

Adjusting her position with him, she began to rock her hips back and forth slowly in his lap, her bottom just as feminine as on top. She felt the evidence of his arousal, only a few pieces of fabric keeping them from joining. It thrilled her, she was sure they were going to go all the way. Reaching between his legs, she cupped and massaged what made him male.

Only...he didn't go beyond kissing, not even really making out. It was strange to Jess, to be fondling each other, her grinding against him, but he hadn't even really used his tongue. Then he started talking to her, just picking up where they left off. Though she paused, he didn't stop what he was doing, and urged her to continue.

She kept moving her hips, but removed her hand from his manhood and began to run it up underneath his shirt. It was hard to focus on what he'd asked her. "Well, I..." she trailed off, giving a quiet moan as he explored further. "Yeah, it was. We tried, we wanted to, I mean it would make sense once we actually started making money right? But then after we graduated some of us moved away, some of us were too busy."

She stopped to kiss him briefly, before answering. "I get along best with like a group of friends. Some of my friends could just walk up to anybody and be like their best friend. I couldn't really do that without feeling fake."

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:52 pm

Prince Enoch's Suite

Prince Enoch shifted under her, enjoying the heat of his loins, and the motion suggested at the length and breadth of this arousal. There were jokes among his circle about this, for instance that Enoch could mount a woman on one end of a room and eat his dinner at the other. Once he and the legendary King Alois I of New Hydrenia had compared as they had a literal pissing contest off a balcony towards the end of a ball and he had to admit defeat to the king, but had been well into the running. The chest beneath her hands was firm and hard, showing his fondness for hard sports and outdoor exercise. He had a lean body like a runner or swimmer and was olive tanned under his shirt as well. He enjoyed this touching as well as where her hands had been before, enjoyed how she had rocked so lustily and had encouraged with rocking of his own.

“You are a lovely armful,” he said
slipping warm sure hands into her bodice and cupping and fondling. Slowly and sensually he moved his hips beneath her, pushing against her firmly but at his leisure. Enoch enjoyed the notion of slipping down her dress and easing out her bosom so that he could dabble his fingers in wine, trace the around the centers softly, and sip from this sensitive delightful area of her body as though from a font.

After a time of this, Enoch, his face flushed, voice a little rough from his pleasures, said, “It is a pity, for it is so pretty on you, but I’d like you to remove the dress, please, and let me get a better look at you.”

So saying, he gently let her slip from his lap and help her stand if she was unsteady, warmly looking at her, and began to remove his own clothing. Enoch without his clothes was a very lightly haired man, a little on the pectoral area, dark fine hairs on strong lean arms and legs, between and then under his arms. His arousal jutted forward.

Enoch wanted to take her in his arms again, to kiss her more strongly, taking her mouth, then to move his hands to cup and squeeze tenderly where they had before, weighing and caressing as though he treasured what he held. Then to slide around her soft skin to the bottom and fondle there as well.

He also guided her hand, showing her how he liked to be pleasured. “Gently, lightly grazing, circling round, up and down…” he murmured to her, “Explore what makesme masculine, Jess honey, get to know me as I get to know you…”

For he intended, unless she protested or resisted, to know her with the caressing of a hand where she was petaled like a flower and explore the petals, the pearl, and the very font of life itself to find her rhythms and quakes and awaken her fully. Jess, he felt, had only known men who were lost in their lust or inexperienced, but he had known beautiful women many times and wanted to know if she suited him well, and if he suited her.

“Who knows, I may drink my wine from here too,” Enoch grinned.

Ghant
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:10 pm

Inperiala Palace
Ghish, Ghant

“Well this seems very nice,” Rosa said of the room, looking around and examining it. “I think I will talk to Majordomo Bobo about how this ought to be arranged. May I ask if the Emperor is normally attended at various points of the day—does he have assistance in dressing, shaving, does he take meals in his room?”

While the Emperor poked around the room and began digging through the refrigerator at the back of the room, the Empress answered her inquiry. “He did when he was a boy, but once he came into his majority, he dismissed such services, insisting thereafter that he do such things himself. So he dresses and shaves himself, and if he wants something to eat, he gets it himself from the kitchens, or even from beyond if it suits him to do so, despite my protestations. Although when he is sick, he orders things to be brought to his room using his phone. As I am sure you have learned on your own, he is very insistent on doing things his own way.”

Sophia sighed slightly as her husband rummaged around the room. A sad thought…to think that a man like him that had such great potential, squandered it so ineptly. She remembered as a boy, he often boasted of his grand aspirations, to be the greatest man to ever sit the Obsidian Throne. Somewhere along the way, he lost sight of his ambition, and settled for mediocrity. The desire to protect him from what she knew hurt him might have made things worse for him in the long run…and perhaps created the situation they found themselves in today. I have to wonder if there is truly time to help him realize his childhood aspirations…or if it is too late and he is truly lost…

“You have been most kind,” she told Sophia, “And you are an amazing example of fortitude and resourcefulness, Madame…I hope you do not mind the term, it is what is used for royalty back home you see or else all the ‘Your Majesties’ and ‘Your Excellencies’ take a long time to say and slow things down, but if you would prefer a more ceremonial approach, I would be glad to oblige. The Ambassador always speaks most highly of you as well, Empress Sophia.”

“That is very kind of you to say, thank you,” the Empress informed the Edomite Captain, returning the smile. I can see why my husband is fond of you. “Madame will do just fine, Captain, thank you. “I am very pleased that Ambassador Amenmar serves in the capacity that he does. He is a valuable lynchpin in the relationship between our nations, and dare I say the alliance wouldn’t exist today without him.”

“Oh, look what I found,” Nathan emerged from the refrigerator with some bottles of cream soda. “Cream soda, anyone?”

“…Yes, please.” Sophia offered a faint smile, while Nathan removed the cap with a bottle opener laying on a nearby shelf. Then he handed it to her. “Thank you.”

D’Cups

“Well, of course if you’re going to go running around in athletic gear you’re going to get a few compliments, and not always from the men you would like to have a bit of dallying with, but what can you expect?” Ben laughed, clearly amused by Sadie’s admission. “As long as they don’t follow you around or bother you after you’ve said not interested, it’s only natural.”

“…You’d be surprised,” Sadie replied with a sarcastic chuckle and a gentle sigh. “Frat guys are very persistent and don’t easily accept no for an answer. ‘The tougher to crack, the sweeter the snack,’ the saying goes.”

“This is very nice,” he said of the BLT sandwich, before continuing, “Now: what is it you want exactly? To, to mitigate it with more green technologies, to make sure that the fail safes are done properly? I hope you all know we are in communication with your own environmental agency through your government, and are in close negotiation with local governments too, so you want to make sure you get your information straight. You know because of how the Fineberg Times reported it, so many people protesting the initial act of legislation attempting to ban the WorldVision Song Contest got it wrong, thinking ‘New Edom’ had banned the contest when it fact it was a bare majority of the Chamber of Deputies and it still has to be signed off by the King and Queen—and even then it may still go to another vote and get defeated. Not as fun for journalists to write about of course, but the facts can be important when you’re trying to get things done and sway people in positions of authority.”

Heather tapped the wood of the table with her fingers, and explained that “What we want is to ensure that whatever development takes place in northern Ghant has a minimal impact on the environment, the wildlife and the traditional peoples that inhabit the effected lands. We want to send a clear message to policymakers that the people of Ghant have certain expectations that we want met, and if they are not met, then we will support policymakers that will.”

“Yeah,” Tessa nodded. “Pretty much what you asked. We want to mitigate the effects of the oil exploration and infrastructure development with more green technologies, and that all possible fail safes are implemented. None of us doubt that you are in communication with our government…we just want our government to know what the people of Ghant want…and that they would be wise to listen.”

“…I heard about that WorldVision stuff.” While she was working on the petition, Sadie couldn’t help but comment on what Ben had brought up. “This is different because we are not protesting something the government did…we are protesting to let the government know what we want, and what we don’t want. I mean sure, some people are against anything going on up there, no matter what, but I think most people are open to the possibilities as long as they assuage their concerns. Like the environmental impact and such. I mean, look at it from our perspective. We started developing alternative energy and green technology back when it was cutting edge during the tenure of Prime Minister Malderi Haribec. He said that Ghant’s greatest asset is it’s environment, and it must always remain our number one priority in terms of domestic policy. Successive governments have lived and died by that axiom. This is what the people of Ghant expect, and it would be political suicide to undermine that basic tenant.”

“Well said, Sadie,” Heather told her roommate. Tessa nodded in agreement while browsing on her phone.

Amelia

“He sounds like a good man. One with little malice in him,” Aoife said as she leaned back on the bench. “Though doesn't it strike you as strange that such a technicality could be so important to so many people?”

Amelia laughed heartily, while still leaning forward to observe the ducklings in the pond. It was a good thing too…she was feeling sad, but now she was amused. “It strikes me as strange that someone doesn’t think such a technicality could be so important to so many people. Around here, everyone is acutely aware of who they are, where they are from, and who their ancestors were. I call it ‘Ghantism’…the notion of placing high value on technicalities, idiosyncrasies and other social conventions that most people from other countries probably wouldn’t care about. Remember…this is a country where in certain circles, a lady would be perceived negatively for not riding horses in the sidesaddle.” Which I don’t… but she kept that to herself.

“For instance, I could tell you that my mother’s family, the Zurias, are an old and powerful House that once ruled the southern lands as part of the Seven Lords of Ghant. They were so wealthy and proud that in times of old they erected one of the Seven Lords of Ghant, that being their seat…but the thing was so large, that it drove them to financial ruin and made them weak, and inadvertently led to the demise of the Seven Lords. Ever since, the fortress has been a sort of ‘white elephant’ of the family, which is ironic, given that Zuria is Ghantish for ‘white’. Ghant is a very poetic country,” Amelia threw up her hands as she explained.

Aoife asked another question. "Do you know how I came to be Queen of Dyflin?"

…Probably the same way anyone becomes a King or Queen. Someone died and then you become the next one because you were next in line. “…Your father or mother was the previous king or queen?” Amelia shook her head, and shrugged. “Here in Ghant, it’s all strictly hereditary monarchy, doesn’t matter if it’s north or south. They say that all the Kings and Queens of Ghant can trace their lines back to Orin of Gauekoizarra, and so there’s a sort of divine right thing to it, but only the northerners play that up, since they worship the Old Gods up there, and down here people are Christian…but pretty bad ones at that.”

Amelia turned her head towards Aoife and rested her chin in her hands. “Perhaps you could tell me the story.”

Margaery

“…Who was that?” Margaery asked her companions about the foreign looking woman that followed after Nathan and Sophia into the palace.

Arietta shrugged. “Somebody I don’t know. Probably some diplomat or whatever. Not that important. Man, she had huge tits…did you see that? I bet my brother did,” she laughed.

“Se looked Edomite,” Zelda observed, standing back from the main cluster, since she didn’t smoke.

“Well, that certainly explains a lot,” Arietta added before taking a hit off the fat blunt. “Edomites everywhere, they are like flies on shit. Especially after that shit last night. They ran away from the ball like children from a boogeyman. The boogeyman being my brother, of course. He really needs to work on not getting people so pissed off at him.”

“…We should take him clothes shopping,” Desmera suggested. “He doesn’t dress right. He wears all these weird tunics and shit, to the point that he looks like somebody from one of those Christmas specials about Biblical times.”

The Red Princess tapped her chin and hmmed. “You know…maybe you are right. We should get him rolled up in some of that fashion designer stuff downtown. I mean, he has the figure for it, he just needs the clothes to match. Then he will be too fly to mock. I mean, when has anyone ever made fun of somebody that was properly dressed?” Arietta put up her hands and said, “we need to find some coupons or something, so we appear trendy.”

Margaery was on the job. “Allow me to handle that, Ari.” Although when Margaery took out her phone, she had an oh shit moment. “…Fuck.” She left her phone on silent, and never noticed text from Uhtred…

NEW SMS
SENDER: +770402 098124

Morning Margaery, it's Uhtred. Would you still like to do lunch?

“…What’s a matter?” Arietta asked. “No coupons?”

“…Uh…” I have to be careful here, otherwise I will appear stupid. “I didn’t notice Uhtred’s text about lunch until just now. He will totally think I am blowing him off…”

“You are blowing him off,” Arietta folded her arms and shifted to one leg. “We are on important Imperial business to assist in rehabilitating my brother’s image as Emperor of Ghant. That requires us girls to pool our collective mental resources to get clothes. Now get your head in the game, Marg. No more about this stupid Uhtred. He’s too old anyway. Even if you liked him, he’d start sprouting grey hair and have a hard time getting it up. You don’t want to deal with that…Vitamin D deficiency is a real thing. Like, think about all those poor Edomite girls married to crusty old men. Like Olympia Domris and General Ursus or whatever his name is…”

Margaery sighed, and replied to the text while Arietta was going off on one of her stoned tangents.

NEW SMS
SENDER: Margaery

Hey, sorry I missed your text. I slept in and forgot to change my phone from silent. I can do dinner if you are free.

“…You better be looking for coupons,” Arietta scowled. “This is serious shit, girl. The future of the Empire may very well hinge upon our efforts.” This was followed by another puff, and a slight cough. “Damn, that’s some hefty chronic.”

“…Coupons, of course.” Margaery smiled as she pulled up the internet on her phone and started browsing. Oh wow look at those shoes…
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XX XXX
XX XXX

Brytene
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Brytene » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:11 pm

Aoife

The young girl laughed, a genuine belly-laugh which struck Aoife as oddly out-of-place in the sneering, sarcastic hallways of Ghant. “It strikes me as strange that someone doesn’t think such a technicality could be so important to so many people. Around here, everyone is acutely aware of who they are, where they are from, and who their ancestors were. I call it ‘Ghantism’…the notion of placing high value on technicalities, idiosyncrasies and other social conventions that most people from other countries probably wouldn’t care about. Remember…this is a country where in certain circles, a lady would be perceived negatively for not riding horses in the sidesaddle.”

Now it was Aoife's turn to guffaw, incredulous. Riding sidesaddle was, in Brytene, considered to be an utterly bizarre affectation only one step away from nonsense such as foot-binding. Amelia continued, her mood seemingly improved, explaining the provenance of House Zuria, telling the tale of their rise and fall, something to do with the construction of an overly-large and proud castle. For Brytene, castles were squat, brutal things, typically owing their beauty more to the high crags on which they perched and the rich countryside around them than to any decoration or grandeur. When Aoife challenged her to guess at the Brytisc system of governance, Amelia made the assumption made, quite reasonably, by many people, but seemed to guess there was more to it as she rested her chin in her hand and asked to hear more.

"I was elected, believe it or not. For life, but elected nonetheless. The House Lodbrok has a long and illustrious history, to be sure, and once upon a time we were hereditary monarchs, back before the winter wars and the Fall of Dyflin, but nowadays the people elect the Thegn they feel best represents them. I earned the right to leadership, and I took on the burden for the rest of my life. That is why I take the risks I take and do the things I do; my life belongs to Brytene, and it is my job to speak for the people who elected me."

Uhtred
Uhtred was not a particularly controlling or high-strung person, and he had spent the day exploring Ghish, sampling fine foods at glittering cafes and strolling through luxurious boutiques, taking in the sights of the city. When Margaery finally did text back, he continued his stroll until he found a promising-looking restaurant. Heading inside for a brief word with a waiter, he texted her the location and a time to meet. 8pm - not too late, but still far enough into the evening to add an air of excitement and charm to the affair.

He returned to his hotel room in the early afternoon, carrying out some official work on his laptop and placing a few calls before finally getting changed into a rich red dress shirt, collar undone and sleeves rolled up, belted in coarse brown leather with a silver buckle and grey jeans, brown dust boots on his feet. He imagined Margaery had probably had enough of suits, tuxedoes, and golf club attire to last a lifetime. He left his security detail behind, except for one officer who changed into plainclothes and arrived an hour ahead of him, sitting on a bench across the way and alternately reading a book or browsing on a mobile phone. Almost on the dot, Uhtred arrived and stood outside, placing another call to Brytene whilst he waited to Margaery to arrive...[/align]

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
The Obi-Wan of New Atlas
pls contain your salt

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:25 pm

Ghish, Ghant

“Ah, a cream soda?” aid Rosa with faint puzzlement, never having had this before. But it was clearly some kind of sweet sugary carbonated drink, a kind of thing popular in places like Ghant. When she tried it it was so sweet it shocked her. “Oh my gosh, that’s pretty sweet,” she exclaimed. “I’ve never had anything like it—it’s like candy in a bottle, my goodness..”

“Ahem,” she managed just in time to cover a burp with her fist, and then said, “Well, here is to a new era of Imperial Authority!”

When the other two had responded, Rosa said, “So sir,” to Nathan, “I think Prince Amenmar would like me to suggest that you first meet with the members of your staff and then present them immediately wth the policies you wanted carried out—that is to say the support for the oil deal, the decoration ceremony,” she blushed a bit and said, “Not that I am shamelessly promoting myself, I am still surprised to receive so unprecedented and generous an honour—I was only doing my duty—and then a review of the nation’s environmental policy. Along with that of course would be a clarification fo the duties of these officials, which the Prince has taken the liberty of presenting me with a list of.”

She handed it over to him with a bow which swelled the material fo her sweater wit the fullness of her bosom before she straightened.

imperial Steward/Chief of Palace Staff: Shall daily review and organize the delegation of the duties of the Emperor’s personal staff as appropriate. The Imperial Steward shall receive daily reports through meetings and always be aware of anything ath shall concern the Emperor’s person. It is advised that for the time being that this official shall also provide such information at the same time to the Empress and to the liaison of the new Edomite Embassy in an advisory capacity. The steward shall also supervise security, communications and liaison with other parts of government such as the Council, the elected government and parliament. It is advised that this official review all the portfolios of the appointed staff and supervise their implementation.

- Social Secretary: shall keep abreast of all of the Imperial social obligations, including the important celebratory days of the Empire, birthdays of members of the Imperial Family and close supporters, important dates for government activities, as well as arranging for visits and the etiquette surrounding them for affairs of state. It is advised that this official prepare a list of all such activities for the Emperor and the other officials taff to review.

- The Political Adviser: shall at all times be prepared to advise the Emperor on matters of state policy, diplomacy and current government activities. As the Steward will no doubt be too busy running the staff generally to specifically deal with day to day government liaison, this official will undertake that duty. When the emperor requires political facts, this official should quickly be able to provide them or find them. It is advised that this official begin by making sure that the Emperor is fully up to date on current government policy, diplomacy and functions of his elected government and appointed government.

- The Military Adviser: This official’s duties are similar to those of the political adviser but are specifically military in nature. This officer will both have seniority in the Palace Guard and also keep the Emperor up to date on military matters of all kinds. Theyw ill also be in charge of security for the Emperor’s travel. There is at present a concern about the Emperor’s safety. It is advised that this official review all security procedures and cooperate with the new Edomite embassy to make sure that no further attempts at kidnapping or assassination take place.

- The Aides-de-Camp: The ADCs will act as private secretaries, messengers, and liaisons for the Emperor. They will also familiarize themselves with the duties of the other officials to the best of their ability and be able to quickly communicate back and forth between them and the Emperor when necessary. They will be on hand at all times unless otherwise assigned.

“Sir this is of course a bit sparse at the moment but it should get filled in as things go on,” said Rosa cheerfully. “And of course I will be around to help.”

“Ah yes, I’ve heard of Fraternity Boys on Adiran and Noviteran television. Keggers, football, rallies, beer pong, date rape, all that sort of thing. I don’t really go in for rape myself,” eh said calmly, “Because of course I don’t’ want to find myself with my balls cut off or in an unwanted marriage. Drunkenes and rape are illegal in New Edom anyway. But you said it’s only taboo here, right? Well I can’t blame men for wanting to shout compliments at you, but it’s a bit crass and ungentlemanly. Such things don’t happen in New Edom at all, ever.”

“Anyway; your views seem most reasonable, and I’m sure you’ll find yoru fears are allayed by the response you get. I’m only a minor official of course so I can’t really say. It’s not for me to comment on government policy save to clarify it, but it is one of my duties as an embassy official to support good communications particularly between allied nations.”

Free Garza
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Messages and Sundry

Postby Free Garza » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:19 pm

Dearest Michael,

I have waited a long time to tell you this, but I am deeply sorry about what I did to you. I never meant to hurt you or break your heart, nor do the kind of harm that I seemed to have done to you. I was truly horrified when I realized how much I had hurt you, to have seen the look of pain and sorrow on your face. I was ashamed of myself for that, in fact.

That being said, please let me explain a few things. One, yes, I once had a girlish crush on you, an innocent, prepubescent thing, as you know. Two, the events of Rojo Martes shattered me. I was in such grief at the time that I couldn’t function, couldn’t think straight at all. My aunts, cousins, so much of my family, butchered like pigs by that worm, Guzman. I was in shock and I didn’t have room in my heart for love anymore. Nothing that intense. Lust, perhaps, but not love. I was numb, if you can grasp that.

In short, it was all a matter of timing. In a few months, I could have rediscovered the love that I had for you, maybe even witnessed it blossoming. However, the events of that day when you approached led to me hurting you deeply and I have never quite forgiven myself that...until now. I have forgiven myself and I beg that you forgive me for it, too. I am truly heartbroken that I did that to you.

I was a scarred, hurt young woman who wasn’t ready for love just yet. I love you, but as a cousin, and hopefully, as a friend. I hope that Jocasta makes you happy. You deserve it. You’ve had enough heartache, between Mara and me, I fear. I have happiness with Raymond and I hope that you can be happy for me, too, now that you have Jocasta. May they both make us happy.

Sincerest congratulations and fond wishes for a Merry Christmas (and Happy New Year),
Rosa

To: His Imperial Majesty, Nathan IV, Emperor of Ghant

Your Imperial Majesty,

I have heard rumors that you lack any therapeutic counseling of a psychiatric sort. I wondered if I might impose upon you to offer my services as a licensed psychotherapist. If you are disinclined, simply feel free to ignore my proposition. If interested, however, feel free to contact me through the following e-mail. Suarezclinic7@ciudadgarza.net. Your Majesty will enjoy full patient confidentiality, I assure you, and may feel free to dismiss at your pleasure.

Your Servant,
Felipe Suarez, M.D.

Last edited by Free Garza on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viva La Garza!

The IASM
Senator

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:05 pm

THE FEAST HALL
Inperiala Palace
Ghish
Ghant

LILISI

Lilisi was quite amused by the somewhat predictable reaction of the other royals present although he started to notice a trend with Albert - the man seemed to lack humour or laughter. Something all too familiar to herself. He was often present around characters like Prince-Marshal Qiang and Prince Xiang. They have sticks so long up their asses they must be spears. She changed her smile to one which was happier in appearance.

After exchanging pleasantries with the former lord regent, Albert tilted his head in on replying to her previous inquiry. “We shall see, your Highness. Of that we shall.”

“Lilisi, I see you have intruded yourself rather well.” His fast words were surprisingly soft and strangely in Latin. Usually Hulang made a point of speaking Akai with his countrymen but this time he probably left the conservation a bit more open. Hulang’s crimson eyes turned to the rest of those at the table and he seemed to contemplate whether to speak or not. He in particular studied the face of the former regent for longer than the other faces before looking at the toy wolf. “How... adorable,” he said with a slight smile appearing on his face. He then moved to face the Gentrys at the table, bowing his head slightly as in strange gesture of politeness and then without a trace of an accent he addressed the table. “Good morning, I wish pose a question in hope that I could get a good answer from someone who might know. I have been looking into the north of your domain as it seems my regent and council in their eternal wisdom have decided to take an interest in its oil. So my question is, do you think any investment in the area of your country would be practical or worth it? And would there be any materials I could acquire on the… Jen-de-bassa?" Lilisi noticed something about Hulang here, he seemed to be careful in the way he presented his words and made sure of their accuracy. He was warm yet polite as a Ditor could be. Yet the white princess, took a slight amusement to him.

Albert was the one that accepted the inquiry. “I don’t know what you mean by materials on the Jendebasa. You will have to be more specific. As for the investment…well I think that depends.”

Hulang glared at the Lord-Prince and his formalities, he seemed neither pleased nor annoyed with the man in front of him. It was clear that Hulang knew who he was and yet he seemed slightly undecided on the man. He looked at Lilisi for a very brief moment before replying hastily. "I was thinking books and those sort of things. I have been trying to do some research about the subject when I was flying here and I was wondering whether I could spend the next few hours hopefully relatively blissfully."

“…There are a number of factors you will have to consider in any risk assessment analysis,” one of the few princes who Lilisi didn't recognise added. “In addition to a cost-benefit analysis, of course. I would suggest getting in touch with the Edomites.”

"Those are wise actions Prince Stephen, we - or to be more accurate the SIA's section 1 and subsection 2:5 have been conducting both, measures. Ambassador Li Lilan Wuxiu, will be conducting those measures."

The Ditor looked at the the case, with a slight glance of his eye. It was a curious stare, he seemed to have noticed some aspect about it which interested him enough to warrant an investigation of it. He walked over to the giant that was Shang and looked up at him briefly before ordering him in Akai. “The box, tell me what’s inside,” he said with what felt like a particularly neutral tone in Akai Again who wouldn’t be if their morning seemingly was as unfortunate as his. He paid attention still to the table none the less, moving out to see both Shang, Lilisi and the imperials.

Shang looked on the Ditor with slight contempt before replying: “Ask your sister.”

With that he cocked his head to face her and repeated his question in the language she understood, “Half-sister, what’s inside the other compartments of the box? I know you’ve only opened one of the capsules. There are three more, so what is inside of them?”

“Think you could make a guess,” Lilisi teased with her grin being almost mocking manner. She turned her head back to her hosts. She began to return to the lingua franca they all shared when addressing the imperials: “So may I ask, what would be on the agenda for me and my contemporaries here without business over the oil deal.”
HUN-01

20:22 Kirav Normal in Akai is nightmare fuel in the rest of the world.
11:33 Jedoria Something convoluted is going on in Akai probably.
Transoxthraxia: I'm no hentai connoisseur, but I'm pretty sure Akai's domestic politics would be like, at least top ten most fucked up hentais"
18:26 Deusaeuri Let me put it this way, you're what would happen if Lovecraft decided to write political dystopian techno thriller
20:19 Heku tits has gone mental
20:19 Jakee >gone
05:48 Malay lol akai sounds lovely this time of never

Ghant
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:08 pm

“There will always be a profound sense of loss for what could have been.” ― Nancy Friedlander

Alexander

Hulang clarified for Albert what he meant by materials on the Jendebasa. Alexander thought that Hulang was as awkward a young man as he had ever seen…and he had seen several. "I was thinking books and those sort of things. I have been trying to do some research about the subject when I was flying here and I was wondering whether I could spend the next few hours hopefully relatively blissfully."

“…Feel free to use the Imperial Library,” Albert waved a hand as he got up from his seat, prompting the others to do the same. “I trust you won’t mishandle the books or tomes. A man can get lost reading the volumes in there.” Alexander suspected that Uncle Albert was implying that Hulang should get lost, which caused him to snigger.

Meanwhile, Alexander’s father was engaging Princess Lilisi regarding the oil talk. "Those are wise actions Prince Stephen, we - or to be more accurate the SIA's section 1 and subsection 2:5 have been conducting both, measures. Ambassador Li Lilan Wuxiu, will be conducting those measures."

“…Fantastic.” Stephen had a reputation for blunt sarcasm, and that was clearly one such instance, although Lilisi might not have been immediately aware of that. Alexander was, and he found it amusing.

The Akai spoke amongst themselves in their native tongue, before Lilisi addressed the Imperial family generally. “So may I ask, what would be on the agenda for me and my contemporaries here without business over the oil deal?”

“You are free to tour the palace at your leisure, and explore any areas that are not explicitly off limits,” Alexander responded to the Princess. She was attractive in a strange way, with her beady red eyes, snow white skin and angle white hair. Yet Alexander wasn’t about to get distracted from his new quarry…Ava Shalamaneser. “You are welcome to enjoy the hospitality of the palace and the fruits of Ghish so long as you are here. Please, make yourselves comfortable.”

Albert inclined his head to the Akai and said, “thank you for the gift, now if you will excuse me, I must resign myself to see to some duties.” His brother’s and their wives followed suit, inclining their heads and filing out, one after the other, Alexander included.

Amelia

Aoife laughed at Amelia’s response, and then proceeded to explain how she became Queen. “I was elected, believe it or not. For life, but elected nonetheless. The House Lodbrok has a long and illustrious history, to be sure, and once upon a time we were hereditary monarchs, back before the Winter Wars and the Fall of Dyflin, but nowadays the people elect the Thegn they feel best represents them. I earned the right to leadership, and I took on the burden for the rest of my life. That is why I take the risks I take and do the things I do; my life belongs to Brytene, and it is my job to speak for the people who elected me.”

“Ah, so it’s an elective monarchy,” Amelia nodded in understanding as she kicked at the grass underneath her shoes. “What did you do to earn it? And the risks you take…does that include when you fought the General from Nihon and that other guy that shot you even though he shouldn’t have because it wasn’t fair?” A moment’s pause, and then she added, “sorry if that’s a bit too personal…you are probably still hurt from that.”

After looking up at the sky, Amelia continued. “But yeah, I doubt my brother would have gotten elected Emperor if that was how it’s done here. He has never been especially popular…it’s because he is apolitical. He doesn’t play that game, and doesn’t care to earn points with people by doing all that stupid stuff politicians do. He doesn’t want to craft a public image that consists of anyone than who he really is.”

Margaery

“Alright, you girls know what needs to be done,” Arietta commanded. “Now see to it!”

I’ll see to it, alright, Margaery thought as she went into the palace, waiting for Uhtred to text her back. She was annoyed with Arietta acting all pompous, but then again what did she expect? When Uhtred got around to texting her back, it was to let her know to meet him at Steakout at 8 PM. Not a bad choice. She found herself giggling as she ran back to her chambers to change into something more presentable for the occasion.

She settled on a blue dress that went down to her ankles with a matching colored shawl and some white ugg boots, while letting her hair hang loose. She had already showered earlier, so all that was necessary was a change of clothes, a touchup on her face and making sure her hair was in good order. Once she was fully dressed, she smiled at herself in the mirror and headed out into the halls.

As she made her way down the hall towards the exit she would be taking to get to Steakout, she was startled by someone who moved carefully around a corner to stand in front of her, blocking her path. The woman was a great beauty with all the right curves in all the right places, and the sort of chest and behind that many young women aspired to possess, yet few did. The woman’s brown eyes were large, but seething, and her hair was long and dark brown, flowing like a griffon’s mane. Her gown was rich silk, black and white and yellow and covering everything besides her neck and head. “…Oh, hello Lady Margaery…are you in hurry?”

“I have engagements to attend to, your Highness,” Margaery answered. “Or should I call you Cassandra?”

“Your Highness will do just fine,” Cassandra replied. “I wonder what engagements Margaery Hyla would have at this hour…dressed like that. A date, perhaps?”

“…What business is that of yours?” Lady Hyla asked, a bit unnerved.

Cassandra smiled as she folded her arms like a proper lady. “I am a Princess of Ghant, my lady…everything that goes on in this country is my business…the affairs of the nobility chief among them. I saw you with Uhtred of Deepdale last night…charming man I’ve heard it said…is he?”

Margaery bit her lip, suspecting some sort of game. “…He certainly has a way about him.”

“Oh, I am sure he does.” Cassandra took a step forward…there were guards behind her, at least four that Margaery could make out. “Did you know that Brytene, and Uhtred especially, has taken grievous action against our allies? That he has spoken out against and acted out against SACTO on several occasions? Certainly not the sort of man that any loyal subject of the Obsidian Throne should be fraternizing with.”

They’re not my allies. “What about Nathan and Aoife then? That didn’t seem to stop him now did it…”

“Don’t get cheeky with me, Hyla,” Cassandra snapped as she cut her off. “The Emperor can do what he pleases, because he is the Emperor, that is his right. You are not…so be careful where you tread. As far as I am concerned, Uhtred of Deepdale is a dangerous enemy of the state, and I’d hate to see pretty little ladies such as yourself suffer guilt by association. However fond Nathan is of you…fond as he is of his cousins.”

A bit too fond if you are any indication. “…I will keep that in mind, your Highness…thank you.”

Cassandra smirked as she stepped to the side, allowing Margaery to pass, which she did without a moment’s hesitation. As she departed, she texted her cousins Arietta and Zelda and asked them if they would come to Steakout with her and sit at the bar while she ate with Uhtred…as a precaution. Especially now that Cassandra has me all hot and bothered.

Margaery took a cab to Steakout, and did research on her phone regarding wardrobe upgrades for Nathan. When she arrived, she walked in and informed the host that she was joining someone already seated. Margaery spotted him wearing a red dress shirt with collar undone and sleeves rolled up. She smiled in his direction and walked over to his table and sat down.

“Hey, thanks for inviting me out…sorry I didn’t get back to you earlier,” Margaery told him genuinely as she opened up her menu. “How was your day? Seems like it went by pretty fast…”

Nathan

“Ah, a cream soda?” said Rosa in a peculiar manner. Perhaps she has never had it before, the Emperor thought as he handed her a bottle. “Oh my gosh, that’s pretty sweet,” she exclaimed. “I’ve never had anything like it—it’s like candy in a bottle, my goodness.”

“Candy in a bottle…never thought of it that way, but that makes sense,” Nathan smiled, pleased that Rosa was satisfied. Better get used to that feeling…

“Ahem,” she managed just in time to cover a burp with her fist, and then said, “Well, here is to a new era of Imperial Authority!”

“To Imperial Authority!” Nathan exclaimed as he quickly popped the cap off of his bottle and raised it. Sophia didn’t say anything, merely flashing a grin and raising her own bottle.

Sophia did say after the toast that, “I look forward to seeing this room transform into your office, Captain.”

“…As do I,” Nathan agreed, savoring the taste of his cream soda. Damn that’s good…

“So sir,” Rosa addressed Nathan, “I think Prince Amenmar would like me to suggest that you first meet with the members of your staff and then present them immediately with the policies you wanted carried out—that is to say the support for the oil deal, the decoration ceremony,” she blushed a bit and added, “Not that I am shamelessly promoting myself, I am still surprised to receive so unprecedented and generous an honor—I was only doing my duty—and then a review of the nation’s environmental policy. Along with that of course would be a clarification of the duties of these officials, which the Prince has taken the liberty of presenting me with a list of.”

“Yes, of course. The oil deal and the decoration ceremony…I will be sure to bring that to their attention posthaste.” When she mentioned the honor and her duty, he smiled, making a strong mental effort not to stare at her chest. “…I never asked you to put your life at risk to ensure my…survival and extraction. Such a thing cannot go without proper recognition, Captain.”

When Rosa handed the list to Nathan with a bow, he couldn’t help but noticed her cleavage. Ever since he walked in on Count Lalery tityfucking Countess Nabal, he wondered what it would be like to tityfuck someone with such a large bosom. The image of Rosa bending over in front of him wasn’t like to leave his mind anytime soon... get your head in the game man! Nathan refocused on reading the note and making mental notes on who was going to do what…

imperial Steward/Chief of Palace Staff: Shall daily review and organize the delegation of the duties of the Emperor’s personal staff as appropriate. The Imperial Steward shall receive daily reports through meetings and always be aware of anything ath shall concern the Emperor’s person. It is advised that for the time being that this official shall also provide such information at the same time to the Empress and to the liaison of the new Edomite Embassy in an advisory capacity. The steward shall also supervise security, communications and liaison with other parts of government such as the Council, the elected government and parliament. It is advised that this official review all the portfolios of the appointed staff and supervise their implementation. Cassandra

- Social Secretary: shall keep abreast of all of the Imperial social obligations, including the important celebratory days of the Empire, birthdays of members of the Imperial Family and close supporters, important dates for government activities, as well as arranging for visits and the etiquette surrounding them for affairs of state. It is advised that this official prepare a list of all such activities for the Emperor and the other official staff to review. Argider Lozoya

- The Political Adviser: shall at all times be prepared to advise the Emperor on matters of state policy, diplomacy and current government activities. As the Steward will no doubt be too busy running the staff generally to specifically deal with day to day government liaison, this official will undertake that duty. When the emperor requires political facts, this official should quickly be able to provide them or find them. It is advised that this official begin by making sure that the Emperor is fully up to date on current government policy, diplomacy and functions of his elected government and appointed government. Alexander

- The Military Adviser: This official’s duties are similar to those of the political adviser but are specifically military in nature. This officer will both have seniority in the Palace Guard and also keep the Emperor up to date on military matters of all kinds. They will also be in charge of security for the Emperor’s travel. There is at present a concern about the Emperor’s safety. It is advised that this official review all security procedures and cooperate with the new Edomite embassy to make sure that no further attempts at kidnapping or assassination take place. Damien Voor

- The Aides-de-Camp: The ADCs will act as private secretaries, messengers, and liaisons for the Emperor. They will also familiarize themselves with the duties of the other officials to the best of their ability and be able to quickly communicate back and forth between them and the Emperor when necessary. They will be on hand at all times unless otherwise assigned. Olyvar Antziga and Alaric Dain

“Sir this is of course a bit sparse at the moment but it should get filled in as things go on,” said Rosa cheerfully. “And of course I will be around to help.”

“On the contrary, this is rather specific thank you,” Nathan complimented her on her work. More specific than I am used to dealing with anyway. “I don’t doubt that you will be able to help me get it filled in.” Oh man, the way that sounded just now. Good thing Sophia stepped out into the hallway to speak to someone for a few moments. If she’d have heard that…

Fortunately he was distracted by his gaffe by a message he got on his phone…

To: His Imperial Majesty, Nathan IV, Emperor of Ghant

Your Imperial Majesty,

I have heard rumors that you lack any therapeutic counseling of a psychiatric sort. I wondered if I might impose upon you to offer my services as a licensed psychotherapist. If you are disinclined, simply feel free to ignore my proposition. If interested, however, feel free to contact me through the following e-mail. Suarezclinic7@ciudadgarza.net. Your Majesty will enjoy full patient confidentiality, I assure you, and may feel free to dismiss at your pleasure.

Your Servant,
Felipe Suarez, M.D.

…That’s certainly something to think about…

D’Cups

“Ah yes, I’ve heard of Fraternity Boys on Adiran and Noviteran television. Keggers, football, rallies, beer pong, date rape, all that sort of thing. I don’t really go in for rape myself,” he said calmly, “Because of course I don’t want to find myself with my balls cut off or in an unwanted marriage. Drunkeness and rape are illegal in New Edom anyway. But you said it’s only taboo here, right? Well I can’t blame men for wanting to shout compliments at you, but it’s a bit crass and ungentlemanly. Such things don’t happen in New Edom at all, ever.”

“…That’s…good to know,” Heather said carefully at all that.

Tessa’s reaction wasn’t that much different. “Yeah, that’s reassuring.”

“Do guys really get their balls cut off in New Edom?” Perhaps Sadie shouldn’t have asked, but her curiosity was greater than her reserve.

“Anyway; your views seem most reasonable, and I’m sure you’ll find your fears are allayed by the response you get. I’m only a minor official of course so I can’t really say. It’s not for me to comment on government policy save to clarify it, but it is one of my duties as an embassy official to support good communications particularly between allied nations.”

“Thank you, Ben,” Sadie smiled brightly as she continued to plug away on the laptop. “We really appreciate your help!”

Fineberg, New Edom

Michael enjoyed his private time in his chambers, as he was sure Jocasta did in hers. He learned from his first marriage to Mara that giving each other space was important to having a healthy and happy marriage. Jocasta had things that she did on her own, and people that she did things with, and the same went for Michael. He trusted her implicitly, and he believed that she extended to him the same.

The people at court that he spent the most time with were probably Livy Anselm, David Jeroboam and Thomas Lalery. He did what he could to avoid Enoch Tubal-Cain and Lavinia Nabal, and while he was cordial and friendly with Dahlia Asher, he didn’t go out of his way to fraternize with her. He wanted to make sure everyone knew, his wife especially, that his loyalties were to her and her alone.

He also had a lot to think about in terms of his brother-in-law, the Emperor of Ghant. Nathan would be coming back to Fineberg for the first time since Perrin’s funeral, and only the second time since the Grand Ball. Alexander would be accompanying him to the effect of courting Ava, which made Michael feel bad for his friend Mikhail of Nekulturnya, who wanted Ava but was far too inept to make good on that desire. Then again, Mikhail had plenty of options, perhaps more than Alexander did, despite what the latter might have believed.

A message had arrived for Michael to read, and he took the opportunity while he was alone in his chambers to read it. When he saw who it was from, he paused, unable to believe that she would write to him, after all this time…especially now.

Dearest Michael,

I have waited a long time to tell you this, but I am deeply sorry about what I did to you. I never meant to hurt you or break your heart, nor do the kind of harm that I seemed to have done to you. I was truly horrified when I realized how much I had hurt you, to have seen the look of pain and sorrow on your face. I was ashamed of myself for that, in fact.

That being said, please let me explain a few things. One, yes, I once had a girlish crush on you, an innocent, prepubescent thing, as you know. Two, the events of Rojo Martes shattered me. I was in such grief at the time that I couldn’t function, couldn’t think straight at all. My aunts, cousins, so much of my family, butchered like pigs by that worm, Guzman. I was in shock and I didn’t have room in my heart for love anymore. Nothing that intense. Lust, perhaps, but not love. I was numb, if you can grasp that.

In short, it was all a matter of timing. In a few months, I could have rediscovered the love that I had for you, maybe even witnessed it blossoming. However, the events of that day when you approached led to me hurting you deeply and I have never quite forgiven myself that...until now. I have forgiven myself and I beg that you forgive me for it, too. I am truly heartbroken that I did that to you.

I was a scarred, hurt young woman who wasn’t ready for love just yet. I love you, but as a cousin, and hopefully, as a friend. I hope that Jocasta makes you happy. You deserve it. You’ve had enough heartache, between Mara and me, I fear. I have happiness with Raymond and I hope that you can be happy for me, too, now that you have Jocasta. May they both make us happy.

Sincerest congratulations and fond wishes for a Merry Christmas (and Happy New Year),
Rosa

Michael put the letter down, finding it hard to read, especially more than once. He had to fight back the tears from streaking down his cheeks. That was a part of his life that he wanted to leave in the past where it belonged, yet here it was, tugging at him in the present. His mother did what she could to protect him from the pain of rejection, for few things in life were as bitter as the taste of unrequited love.

Yet, so few things in his life had been as influential in determining his life's course than her rejection of his advances. It led him to alcoholism, it lead him to philandering, it led him to try to do things that would might impress her, and win her love once and for all. Then when she married Raymond, he felt crushed, practically destroyed. He was restored with Jocasta, but those murky depths still lingered, somewhere deep and black. He owed her a response, in any event.

Dearest Rosa,

Thank you for your message…I have often wondered over the years how you were, if you were happy, if you found the things you were looking for in life. The things that once upon a time, I thought I could give you. I am sorry too…I never meant to push you away. It was wrong and unfair of me to put you in the position that I did. So while I appreciate your apology, Rosa, you have nothing to be sorry for. You didn’t do anything to me that I didn’t already do to myself. For that, the shame is my burden to bear.

I think about those halcyon days we shared together often…life was different then. Rojo Martes brought all of it crashing down, and it curse Guzman for it…how that affected you and your family, and my mother too, who was such good friends with your mother. While your feelings may have been muddled, mine never were. I always had nothing but fondness and love in my heart for you, and nobody wanted to see you be happy and satisfied with life more than me. At first I wanted you to find that with me, but then I grew older, and found solace in the belief that as long as you found it, I would be happy too, no matter who it was with.

We could talk all day about should have, could have, would have. What’s important is that we have both moved on, that we have both found love and happiness in our own times, when we were ready for it. With that in mind, there is nothing to regret, nothing to be sad about. Everything is good, for you and for me.

I will always care about you deeply, Rosa, and you will always have a place in my heart. Jocasta makes me happy, and I look forward to building a life with her. I also looking forward to the life that you will build with Raymond. You deserve good things, and I know they will be plentiful for you in your life.

I want to leave you with two things. First a poem, and then a song.

I once caught a bird
But it flew away
If I had cut its wings
It would have been mine
It would not have flown away
But, it would have been a bird no longer
And it was the bird that I loved

Attached Song

Best of wishes to you and your family,
Michael

After Michael had finished his reply, he sat on the edge of his bed and stared at the wall for a time, thinking about the words. He pulled out his phone and began to play the song, listening to the lyrics, and relating to every word. As the music played, he rested his face in his hands, replaying every moment of his days with Rosa, seeming so long ago. Then he began to cry, even though he didn’t want to. He cried for What Might Have Been.
Last edited by Ghant on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XX XXX
XX XXX

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Prince Enoch's Suite

As Enoch's hands slipped into her dress, she let him do as he wished. She encouraged him to slide her dress down to reveal a lacy black strapless bra through which the darker centers could be seen clearly. She flushed when he started to explore further, barely suppressing a light cry of pleasure.

Then he paused, suggesting they both disrobe. She could only nod a bit, biting her lower lip, trembling a little. They both stood, and she wriggled a bit, letting her dress fall to the floor. Her bra was matched by her panties, also black lace through which hints of her anatomy could be seen. She had a thin waist with hips that flared out, giving her body a classic curved hourglass sort of shape. When she turned profile it was clear she was pleasantly curved behind as well, and with each step her hips swayed enticingly.

She removed the bra first. Free of their confinement, her bosom shifted and dangled sweetly with each of her movements, round, perky, and full. She felt like teasing him just a little, tugging down the side of her panties to reveal her hips first, then turning around and pulling them down to reveal the full moon, until finally shimmying enticingly as she pulled them down entirely. She stayed squatting for a moment while she removed the garment from under her feet, before standing up in front of him completely bare but for her jewelry. Her chest, bottom, and groin were all noticeably paler than the rest of her skin, the shape of her tan lines suggesting she normally wore a flattering but not especially revealing bikini. Some of her hair tumbled across her face, and she approached him with a tender smile, looking him over approvingly as she approached.

Jess moaned as he reached down and began to pleasure her, eyes closed and her mouth hanging open a moment. Her breath started to quicken, heart pounding in her throat. Her skin started to glow as she started to sweat, an aching, burning desire overwhelming her. As she explored the pinnacle of his desire, stroking and cupping as he said he liked it, she had a hard time controlling her own pace, forcing herself to slow down to match his rhythm.

"Tonight...you can do whatever you like...however you like...just...don't stop," she said into his ear in a ragged, desperate whisper in between short breaths. He had clearly stoked the fire more than adequately. She craved him.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:18 am

She removed the bra first. Free of their confinement, her bosom shifted and dangled sweetly with each of her movements, round, perky, and full. She felt like teasing him just a little, tugging down the side of her panties to reveal her hips first, then turning around and pulling them down to reveal the full moon, until finally shimmying enticingly as she pulled them down entirely. She stayed squatting for a moment while she removed the garment from under her feet, before standing up in front of him completely bare but for her jewelry. Her chest, bottom, and groin were all noticeably paler than the rest of her skin, the shape of her tan lines suggesting she normally wore a flattering but not especially revealing bikini. Some of her hair tumbled across her face, and she approached him with a tender smile, looking him over approvingly as she approached.

Like Salome she showed off gracefully and sassily, knowing she was beautiful reveling in her sexuality, wanton one moment and gracious the next. Her tan lines aroused him and made his nostrils flare. She beckoned to him as the Tetrarch had been beckoned. Like Fotis she enticed him with her delicious curves.

Jess moaned as he reached down and began to pleasure her, eyes closed and her mouth hanging open a moment. Her breath started to quicken, heart pounding in her throat. Her skin started to glow as she started to sweat, an aching, burning desire overwhelming her. As she explored the pinnacle of his desire, stroking and cupping as he said he liked it, she had a hard time controlling her own pace, forcing herself to slow down to match his rhythm.

“Woman is all appetite,” the preachers warned. Oh yes they were. Her lust obvious, a sharp hard liquor against the sleepy wine of melancholy, just what he needed. He guided her hand occasionally, to keep from having his excitement overwhelm him. A woman had but to follow her body’s natural rhythms; a man had to control his. Now and then he gave her a little surprise—a bit too rough here, a bit too sharp there. Just to see. Other times would be a little too soft and gentle to see if it made her impatient. “With horses, shisp and women,” Admiral Rand had once said to him in his cups, “You need to test. Too hard and tight, and snap. Too loose, and you lose control.” He grinned to himself. Hudnreds of after squash conversations, hard breathed talk on the deck of a yacht, comments walking a polo pony to the lines.

"Tonight...you can do whatever you like...however you like...just...don't stop," she said into his ear in a ragged, desperate whisper in between short breaths. He had clearly stoked the fire more than adequately. She craved him.

Enoch guided her to the bedroom now, bade her lay down, savouring her fine curves the whole way. The sway of hips would spread a caress across the soft satiny skin of a pale cheek, enjoyed the press of her bosom against his harder chest as he kissed her down beneath him but then did not join her immediately.

“Show yourself to me,” he instructed, ‘Show me how ready you are.” Proudly aroused, eh waited until she had done so before finally sinking down, leaning down to kiss her, holding himself up with his arms, hips hips keeping them from joining save at the point of entry. His mouth ravishing hers, he moved in a slow rhythm, not fully coupling urging her with a soft desire rough voice to raise her knees and display completely until he eased forward.

His tongue between her lips deeply at the same time, at the same pace, and for a moment holding there, then back, and taking what might seem an eternity to a lust maddened woman. Then hips snapping forward sharply, his endurance keeping going. Jess was clearly a little wild, so he wanted to finish her before he finished, and with cunning manipulation of her body as he moved. He would only do so himself when looking into her eyes, deeply joined to the very waist.

When she came to he would grin at her, stroking her red hair, fondling her body tenderly, and say, “Hot tub time, my honey.”

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:07 am

Fineberg, New Edom

Red wine poured over the still smooth and supple shoulders of the Dowager Queen Rebecca where she stood in a claw footed huge bathtub in the center of her bathing chamber. The wine was poured by Mrs. Dahlia Kiron who wore an obscene mockery of a formal set of Cornellian ladies’ court robes, so sheer and delicate that a mole on her right buttock could clearly be seen by others in the room. The wine came from amphorae dipped into a vat that had been brought in earlier. Mrs. Kiron had her dark hair piled up in little ringlets and pinned rows to make a crown, and her matronly and beautiful body was all curves and jiggles in contrast to Rebeca’s taut girlish figure. The wine flowed down her arms, her belly, breasts, thighs and her neat bottom cleft, and Rebecca spoke casually as she poured. The man she directed her conversation to sat in a chair watching, wearing a three piece white tropical suit, sipping a glass of liquor, observing with keen eyes. Another man stood in the room, wearing a full dress cavalry Guards uniform, watching her like a hungry Griffon.

“It’s a pity Michael is avoiding you, but there is no help for it. We must find out more about Prince Alexander. I would like you to rrequest a standard security report from the Council Police, Paul, and learn everything. Who he gambles with, who he fucks, what he drinks, when he takes a piss in the moring, alright?”

“Oh just those things, not his finances or what he’s said politically?” said the Foreign Minister innocently.

She stuck her tongue out at him. “And about his Daddy and siblings too, the whole bag of tricks. It shouldn’t be hard, the Ghantish love to show off.”

“They can also be secretive when they want to be,’ Colonel Horvath warned her. “Especially the women. There are some dark horses in high places there.”

“Yes, that’s true. Cassandra Gentry, we’ll watch out for that one.” Rebecca agreed.

“Wise of Amenmar not to oppose her appointment,” said Dahlia kiron, stooping for another dip iof the amphora into the vat. Rebecca sighed. “I feel so skinny compared to you, Dally darling.”

“Oh poo, you’ll always be beautiful to me,” said Dahlia Kiron. “Like a nymph or an Elwe savage…” she gave Rebecca a sharp hard slap on her bottom that made the room ring and Rebecca flush. “Just like when we were in school together.”

“Next: I think we were pushing too hard about the Dain Lordling being brought to the Gentry court. Let’s bring him and little Alazne here instead, Michael is very lonely,” said Rebecca. “Jocasta told me she found him crying, and his maid said that it was over some letter by that Rosa person,” said Rebecca, wrinkling her pretty little nose. “Bah, what knid of man sobs over a lost love like that? He’s very sentimental…but my daughter loves him, hes’ a good boy for all his sobbishness, so…let’s get him some friends to keep him happy and keep in well with Sophia.”

“And tie in the Domris clan a little tighter through the lady, eh?” said Dr. Aphek.

“No, why I never thought of that!” Rebecca cried, then she and Dahlia Kiron laughed.

She sighed and wriggled pleasurably as more of the warm wine coursed over her skin. “Anyway Jocasta comforted him of course, sweetly and tenderly, then they went riding together and made love in a meadow. You know, she really does love him,” she marveled. “Who would have thought? My innocent little blossom…

“Now one more thing: I have arranged for Lavinia Nabal to marry Basil Jerome as you asked should be done, Paul dear, that should kill two birds with one stone,” Rebecca continued. Dr. Aphek raised his glass. The bath was nearl filled enough for her to be able to sit down fully in it.

“Won’t that be, er, difficult?” said Colonel Horvath. “I mean won’t she be even more tempted to stray?”

Rebecca said with a faint smile, “Oh I don’t think so. Between us, Lalery and Stonehaven, I thnk she’ll be meek enough. And fi she wants to stay near my mad older daughter then she’ll have to be good as gold or Mara will send her on some ridiculous pilgrimage to Hillel or something. Rat on me, will she? She’s getting off lightly. Maybe the Toad wills mother her one night and we’ll be done with her, I think she’s served her purposes.”

“Now, now, that Toad is very useful to me,” said Dr. Aphek. “And this is a nice reward for him.”

“It will be good for her too,” said Dahlia Kiron. “Girls like her, Ollympia Domris are lucky to get an odler, busy man. They can please them for a few years, then nurse them in their dotage and run all the funds and look like heroes of womanhood. Win win.” She suddenly poured a lot over Rebecca’s head, making her scream and then laugh, flicking wine droplets at the other woman.

“And that leaves Count Lalery,” Horvath pointed out. “Didn’t you say he’d been checking out Camilla? Shouldn’t we do something? He’s a bit out of control in his ways.”

“He’s a man of strong appetites, yes,” said Rebecca approvingly.

“I have a taste for such emn,” agreed Dahlia Kiron warmly. ‘If only dear Michael didn’t feel so shy…I thought the Ghantish were sensual and rough…”

“They’re children,” said Rebecca with an unladylike snort.

“He told me he wants to marry Caroline,” said Dahlia Kiron.

“What!” Rebecca screamed with laughter, rocking and holding her belly. The others laughed too.

“I don’t blame him,” said Horvath with a grin. “That’s some fine woman.”

“Oh, I’m tempted! Think of Nathan's face!” said Rebecca. “No, no, Thomas has to marry someone suitable. It won’t be easy, but I’ll find someone.” She setled into her bath fo wine and the others approached the tub now kneeling around it for their private wine tasting.

The New Edomite Embassy
Ghish, Ghant

“You told them we cut people’s balls off?” said Rafael Capricorn, the embassy’s Press Officer incredulously as he sat sipping tea with Benjamin Melchizedek.

“I said we used to…I don’t’ think anyone was tracking well, it was a noisy place,” said Benjamin with a flush.

“Get any phone numbers? Those Ghantish girls, I bet you could have had two o fht ehm in a bed,” said Capricorn greedily. He was a fat faced fat man, grown fat on the fattening Ghantish heavy food, olive skinned and chubby as the Olive Soap Baby.

“I…well I wasn’t sure what to say next. And, um, I couldn’t decide if I watnted Heather or Sadie more…”

“Ho ho, I know what you mean!” exclaimed Capricorn. “The earnest pretty blonde or the other one, the one who looks like a feminist whore, I aw the pictures..”

“It wasn’t like that, they were rather nice actually…”

“Who w as rather nice?” said Inyanna Ninduk, leaning in the office door. “The protestors you were talking to?”

Both men got up and bowed. It was odd to Benjamin. It was towards the end of the day, and all three were caually in their bare skin and not even shod on the soft carpet, yet he found even the memory of the three girls whose faces, hands and throats were all he ahd seen more erotic, though Inyanna was very pretty. He was also aware at the same tiem that her sweet tone was like arsenic laced tea.

“Were you going to report or keep having your bull session?” she asked. “or is it more of a gelding session?” Capricorn guffawed and then subsided as she glanced at him.

Hotly blushing, Benjamin got up and said stammering, “I was going to report at once, Madame Cultural Adviser…”

“Oh good,” she said, turning and walking away. Again…how odd culture was. Following her naked swaying backside, every twitch and quiver visible, he was struck by how jeans doing the same thing seemed intensely maddeningly teasing to him…and this was so ordinary, attractive but normal.

“I want you to find out about them,” she said as she beckoned him to sit down with her. “Find out who they talk to, what they study, who their professors are, who their fellow students are, and plum the very depths of their lives. It could all be nothing, we’re just trolling. On the other end fo the spectrum, I have people investigating the environmental agency and its advocates. Iw ant to know if anyone is going to mess up this oil deal for us. There are interests in Ghant, in New Edom and other places that would like to. Even…” she touched her nose, “Some friends of ours.”

“You mean…”

“Nothing like a friend who thinks they know your best interests. Speaking of interests…is there going to be a conflict of one here?”

Benjamin shook his head. “Of course not, Cultural Adviser, it was just an instinct I acted on.”

“In so many ways,” agreed Inyanna with her faint smile. “But do keep us posted.”

The IASM
Senator

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:04 pm

This was ICly sent yesterday.

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRINCE REGENT OF AKAI

TO: Prime minister of Ghant, Nymun Izarbegiratzeak
Topic: The oil issue

To my equal abroad
It has come to my and many of my peers in the Grand Conclave that Ghant has acquired the potential to become a nation with its coffers fuller than ever with the arrival of the black gold found underneath it. We will be honest with you and express our interest in mutually improving our respective nations. I in particular have been taking an interest in this development and have been meaning to write this letter for some time. But alas, the SIA and their cronies has only permitted me to do so now as they have finally given up their plan of ethanol production plants they have wanted for so long.

You see I have been interested in trying to negotiate a deal with the Edomites and by extension FODE over importing oil into Akai. We do not have the natural or artificial reserves which you have now discovered underneath your lands. And we have been suffering an increasing demand for the black drug which addicts us so effortlessly. We have quietly expressed issues with buying directly from New Edom and Deadora but have our own internal reservations for pursuing a deal just now.

This however I believe I could allow us to do something which can benefit both our nations. I personally have great interest in the natural world and the happiness of my family - the Akai. I want to make sure I can end their plights sooner than latter. I do not want to list you all my concerns and ideas in some rambling letter however. I wish to meet the man behind Ghantboy politics, some time in the future. But now I must settle with sending my cousin Prince Kazou Lazin, Marshal Qiaozhi Woerjin and High Commander Chang Mako in my place. So would it be possible to make the arrangements for a meeting about this issue tomorrow. I do apologise for any inconveniences this might cause and I assure it will take no longer than an hour.

Your sincerely
Prince-Regent Sanfu Salong Long Qixi Long Lazin, Prince-Secretariat of the Grand Conclave
Last edited by The IASM on Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HUN-01

20:22 Kirav Normal in Akai is nightmare fuel in the rest of the world.
11:33 Jedoria Something convoluted is going on in Akai probably.
Transoxthraxia: I'm no hentai connoisseur, but I'm pretty sure Akai's domestic politics would be like, at least top ten most fucked up hentais"
18:26 Deusaeuri Let me put it this way, you're what would happen if Lovecraft decided to write political dystopian techno thriller
20:19 Heku tits has gone mental
20:19 Jakee >gone
05:48 Malay lol akai sounds lovely this time of never

Brytene
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Brytene » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:15 pm

Amelia

“What did you do to earn it? And the risks you take…does that include when you fought the General from Nihon and that other guy that shot you even though he shouldn’t have because it wasn’t fair?” Amelia asked, intrigued, but then seemed instantly to regret her enthusiasm as she deflated a little. “Sorry if that’s a bit too personal…you are probably still hurt from that. But yeah, I doubt my brother would have gotten elected Emperor if that was how it’s done here. He has never been especially popular…it’s because he is apolitical. He doesn’t play that game, and doesn’t care to earn points with people by doing all that stupid stuff politicians do. He doesn’t want to craft a public image that consists of anyone than who he really is.”

Aoife shook her head. "If I wasn't prepared for the consequences I wouldn't've done it. To be honest I just didn't think he'd be so stupid as to actually fire; my mistake! Some of these corporate-fascist nations have truly perfected the art of brainwashing. Brytons are brave, but they're not stupid. They'll surrender to foes they think will give them fair treatment, pointless bloodshed isn't in our nature, but these people...flinging your life away in the name of big business? For a government which only taxes you to give its leaders limousines and armed guards?"

She shook her head, shifting a bit and wincing at the twang of pain which flickered through her lung. "For a hereditary monarch, that's a fair enough goal, but I gather that politics here necessitate he get involved...I get the impression his apolitical character is what would make him a good ruler, and is also precisely the thing that prevents him from wielding power. He seems surrounded by...other interests."

Uhtred

Margaery walked in wearing an incredibly understated outfit, a simple but elegant blue dress which seemed to pour itself down her body to her ankles, her thick hair loose as she came to the table and sat with a smile.
"Hey, thanks for inviting me out…sorry I didn’t get back to you earlier,” she told him apologetically “How was your day? Seems like it went by pretty fast…”
Uhtred smiled an easy smile back at her. "Don't worry about it. At the ripe old age of 29 you learn to be a little patient, especially for the important things in life."

He flipped open his menu, taking a look at the various options. The honeyed peppercorn steak seemed particularly appealing - he was tempted by the barbecue ribs, but those would be hideously messy and sauce-beard was hardly the most alluring look a man could choose to don.

"I had a fairly relaxing day, took a stroll through fair Ghish and had a look at the sights. It's a charming city, I must say, and your stores and boutiques are a little more upmarket than those of certain nations I've been to. How've you been? Busy, I take it?" he joked, with a wry grin.

The Obi-Wan of New Atlas
pls contain your salt

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:24 am

Prince Enoch's Suite

“Show yourself to me,” he instructed, ‘Show me how ready you are.” Proudly aroused, eh waited until she had done so before finally sinking down, leaning down to kiss her, holding himself up with his arms, hips hips keeping them from joining save at the point of entry. His mouth ravishing hers, he moved in a slow rhythm, not fully coupling urging her with a soft desire rough voice to raise her knees and display completely until he eased forward.

Jess didn't seem to want to wait. She reached back to where her hand had been before, stroking and massaging, then guiding and rubbing against intimately. But he still held back. Jess did as he wanted, slowly, almost shyly. Presenting like this felt a bit dirty, but her desire wouldn't be denied. He kept her guessing when it would happen, teasing her until she was almost ready to simply flip him over and take charge herself.

When they finally joined, though, she was briefly overwhelmed by her feelings. Her eyes widened, a blissful moan escaped her lips even as his tongue remained entwined with hers. She had to shift a bit to accommodate his anatomy. After momentarily just reveling in the moment, she pulled him down and kissed him intensely. She pushed back against him as they rocked back and forth together, trying to please him more. Now nothing else seemed to matter. If he pulled back from their embrace she looked into his eyes with a lusty smile, breathing heavily, bosom heaving with each motion. She didn't seem much for dirty talk, wanting to let her body speak for itself.

Time lost its meaning. It could have been minutes, it could have been hours. Her hands roamed, exploring Enoch's physique, running her hands through his hair. Other times she pleasured herself, reaching down to massage the nub just above their joining, or squeezing and lightly pinching her chest. She invited him to do the same with words of encouragement. The sensations all started to build, her mouth now open in an "O" shape, breath quickening until it felt like her whole body exploded. She stiffened, wave after wave hitting her, her moans replaced with only soft, wordless, delighted whimpers which continued as she felt him finish.

Jess reached up and stroked Enoch's cheek affectionately, still joined at the waist and completely breathless. In between breaths she managed to utter "That was...that was..." She didn't finish her sentence, only propping herself up and kissing him.

Then it was hot tub time. Sitting up, she seemed like she was wanting to show off a bit, walking naked to retrieve the wine and a couple of glasses, putting just a bit of extra sway in her hips coming and going. If the hot tub was already heated up, she would slide into the water and sit on his lap, one of her legs between his, leaning up against his chest and putting her arms around his waist. She was content to just bask in the afterglow.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me?" she eventually asked, flashing him a playful smile. "You were great..." she added a bit dreamily, the steam, the wine, and her exertions taking their toll on her. She closed her eyes, the picture of contentment.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:01 pm

Prince Enoch’s Hotel Suite

Before they got in Enoch had insisted on showering together. He took pleasure in how she walked, how she displayed herself, how she was teasing and playful, and he affectionately enjoyed washingher body. Particular attention was paid to her bosom and her bottom. He was very gentle when washing between her legs.

A brief stab of hurt went through him. He remembered lying with his truest love, when they were both quite young, joined together and talking quietly and laughing about it. It was all play, all experimenting. It really hit him he would never get that back. Everyone else was full of expectation.

But Jess offered herself generously. In a spirit of thanksgiving he washed her gently and held back his grief, letting the moment of being with her be the comfort it could be.

In the hot tub he savoured his wine. “You are very passionate,” he said. “I found you delightful. Sweet and fiery, as I imagined when we danced together.” He raised his glass and drank. “This is not bad for Roman,” he mused glancing down at the glass. “The Romans imagine they are the only nation that can make good wine. Terricio and, this may surprise you, Novitera make excellent wine too. Our own…well…” he shrugged, “if you like your wine heavy and sweet then not bad.”

As he talked he looked her over. She was common, very Adiran, a wanton little slut. Just what he needed. She was friendly as a retriever, apolitical and dangled as a prize by her boss to open doors. She was just what the doctor ordered. “I’d like you to spend the night with me,” he said to her. “I want to see what you are like when you wake up in the morning,” he grinned. “If now is any guess, I’m in for further delights. By the way, I love your pretty tan lines. I think it would be good to have you avoid too much nude tanning while we’re on our trip.” His loins stirred at the thought of his new mistress frolicking in a bathing suit, one of those shocking whorish foreign bikinis that pretended to a false modesty. If I’m going to sin, I’ll sin with a grin…

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:14 am

Prince Enoch's Suite

The shower was a pleasure to Jess, enjoying their tender moment after making love to him. Still aching from their coupling, she whimpered a little when he cleaned her down below. She gently washed him in return, running her hands over his shoulders, down his chiseled physique, before caressing what she had craved not long ago. When they took turns washing each others' backs she poured some of the body wash on her chest and rubbed it in without using her hands.

Although she fooled around, she was a little quiet herself as she started to process just what she had done. Twenty-four hours ago they had glanced at each other across a crowded ballroom. It struck her that Enoch had been in control that entire time, and she had let him. But she just wanted to please him, right? And it wasn't like he didn't know what he was doing. It wasn't like the bad one night stands her friends got in; he didn't just thrust frantically for a couple minutes before finishing and passing out.

Her doubts melted away in the steamy hot tub, further warmed by the wine and the touch of his skin against hers. "You know a lot about wine. You'll have to teach me. Some of them pair with different foods, I know that, but I never knew which ones."

When he invited her to spend the night, she looked up and pecked him on the cheek. "I'll stay right here with you, Enoch," she said, deliberately using his first name. They just had sex and were spooning in a hot tub, surely they were past formalities by now, right?

"Really? You like my tan lines?" Jess asked quizzically, not knowing Edomite preferences. In Adiron it was generally more fashionable to have fewer tan lines. An all-over tan implied you had enough confidence in your body to bear it all out in the sun.

"I didn't expect you to take it so slow our first time. I thought you were teasing me," she said, giggling a bit. She playfully squirted a jet of water at him from her hand. "Is that how you've always treated your ladies?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents