NATION

PASSWORD

Operation Corsac Fox [Closed/IC/WIP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Elektrograd
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 03, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elektrograd » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:25 am

Czajka stood up and followed the rest of operatives into the armoury outside the building. The situation was bloody grim. There were only three reasonable looking guys in the team, Zvezda seemed to be drunk, the Platean one kept on insisting on using shotguns and the Prosorusiyan lady apparently arrived on board early cold war era armoured carrier. Fortunately, to his utter disappointment, Eakan operative, Smackavich, acted professionally, without spouting goofy fish comments. As for loadout, he decided to use standard equipment: one flashbang, one breaching charge and a dozen of zip ties, he decided to share with the rest of the team. Since he weren't allowed to use Elektrogradian sidearms, he settled for Colt 1911, the only gun in the armoury with reasonable stopping power. He knew the terrorists most likely wore bulletproof vests, and that's why he has decided to use an assault rife -Tarantula. He wasn't going to go in and engage spray and pray mode after all. After collecting plate carrier and the helmet he sat of the nearby bunch and started smoking.

"Yo, Hector. Using tear gas is a bad idea. The building is huge and even if terrorists don't kill the hostages right away, it will be harder to acquire targets with thick plates of plexi in front of our eyes." - He said between taking drags off the cigarette.
Descendant of Frank Zappa, p r o u d and not afraid to brag.

Join Realism and RP!

Prosorusiya
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prosorusiya » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:38 am

Nina stroked her well worn RG-40 lovingly, as the other operatives suited up. She sighed Whatever happened to "come prepared"? I'm glad I can rely on my own weapons. She cleared her throat. "You know, guys, I should probably take point, seeing as I'm loaded up with breeching charges. Of course, I can always cover you smoke, too, and my TT pistol if thing get too hairy. Just throwing that thought out there."
AH Ossetia (1921-1989)

10th Anniversary: NS User Since 2012

The Unified Balkan States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Balkan States » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:06 pm

Jovan is ready to go, at least he appears ready. He turns on his holographic sight and inserts a magazine. He is a Christian fellow, so he says a prayer to him self, praying that everyone will be safe and unscathed, and even for the hostiles, that they would just surrender and not have to get killed. He sight checks the magnifier, it works correctly. "I don't believe we need tear gas for this, they will just get irritated and hurt the hostages."

Krajstali
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krajstali » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:16 pm

Panos entered the Armory, least to say it was a shame that they had to pick whatever the team had available rather their own equipment. He got hold of an AKS-74U,sliding onto it a Red-dot sight and a suppressor. As for his secondary he had picked a Skorpion vz.61, fitting on it's nuzzle a suppressor as well. He put onto himself a webbing vest to fit his HE Frag and Flashbang grenade along with a knife.Panos slid on a balaclava mask that covered everything but his eyes before clipping on his ACH helmet and adding a pair of Night vision goggles. Sure he had little armor but he was going to be swift and doesn't have the need for armor weighing him down.
Prosorusiya wrote:Nina stroked her well worn RG-40 lovingly, as the other operatives suited up. She sighed Whatever happened to "come prepared"? I'm glad I can rely on my own weapons. She cleared her throat. "You know, guys, I should probably take point, seeing as I'm loaded up with breeching charges. Of course, I can always cover you smoke, too, and my TT pistol if thing get too hairy. Just throwing that thought out there."

"You're gonna have to go behind me then since I called the spot for a pointman first." He added.
As he felt he was finished gearing up, he went outside of the armory and leaned against the wall.
Last edited by Krajstali on Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
forgive me god it's time to go back to the old me

Prosorusiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prosorusiya » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:11 pm

Mina sighed. "Yes, sir!" she replied, tightening her helmet's chinstrap as she walked behind Panos. 'I'll follow you, then, and cover our movement with smoke."

As Panos leaned against the wall outside the armory, waiting for the others to finish gearing up, Mina sat cross legged at his feet, cradling her weapon. She fumbled through her haversack, and produced a small silver flask. She took a swig, then tilted her head up at Panos. "Want some? Sorry it's that Korvan dreck, but vodka's too strong for me."
AH Ossetia (1921-1989)

Prosorusiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prosorusiya » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:42 pm

Mina looked at her watch, then up at her team mates face. "Dude, we have got to stall, or otherwise we won't be able to rescue the hostages... I may have a solution, but I'll need a phone. My government might have someone in custody that these guys will actually talk to. He might be able stall for a bit."

OOC: Way to tired to do this thing tonight, so we have got to stall. My country has plenty of Islamic terroists in custody, so we might be able to fly one in to negotiate. Better yet, sine he'll be scum we won't have to care if they kill him, or if we kill him.
AH Ossetia (1921-1989)

Krajstali
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krajstali » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:37 am

"Good, I guess you're my wingman..or wingwoman or whatever you prefer" Panos said, patting her shoulder.
Panos was just outside having his head tilted back with his eyes closed and leaning on the door with one leg and the other on the ground, holding his AKS-74U in a sling. However the Prosorusiyan woman had appeared at his feet to which he looked down and sighed.
"Yes Nina, What is it now-" The moment he opened his eyes what had greeted him was the silver flask and the slight smell of an alcohol beverage.

It brought him back memories of raiding drinking establishments with Arkan and the Tigers, having a drink after the battle even with the dead bodies still inside. Due to this he was also given the nickname of Dionysus among his comrades, the Greek God of wine."I guess just a sip wouldn't hurt, but don't drink that before the Killhouse or the execution of the operation alright?" Panos recommended as he looked down at the woman, gesturing two fingers pointing upwards with his gloved hand signalling for the drink.
"That's unless if Dutch Courage is one of your strategies" He added, chuckling.
Last edited by Krajstali on Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
forgive me god it's time to go back to the old me

Dictatorship Of South Eaka
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dictatorship Of South Eaka » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:46 pm

As Dmitry entered the armory with everyone else, he began to scan the various weapons and equipment availiable to them, he finally spotted exactly what he wanted. He walked over to the KS-23K bullpup and picked it up, it was somewhat lighter than the non bullpup version however it was just as versatile and powerful. He then picked up a box of slugs and beanbag shells, he opened them both up and began to load the KS-23K with the beanbag shells, he then slid four lethal slug shells into the appropriate slots on the stock of the KS-23K, the rest of his ammo he set up on his plate carrier. Dmitry then looked around for a secondary and finally decided to go with the MPA-84 9mm version, as it had a high firerate and low recoil, he folded the stock on it and clipped it onto his utility belt, he then clipped a flashbang and a smoke grenade onto his plate carrier for easy reach, he also added a pouch carrying two handcuffs onto his utility belt. He then put on his plate carrier along with a balaclava covering most of his face except for his mouth and eyes, he then put on his spectra helmet and raised his face shield up. Once Dmitry was done readying up he walked out of the armory and leaned against a wall staring at the ground below.
Member Of Task Force Atlas

Owner of a 2008 F350 XL

Prosorusiya
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prosorusiya » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:01 pm

"So, are we doing this, or what?" Mina asked, staring at her watch.
AH Ossetia (1921-1989)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents