NATION

PASSWORD

Foreign Relations meeting (TWI only, IC, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Quintipoli
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Quintipoli » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Sri Lankin wrote:Ch'ae Dae Jung looked nervous as ever.

"Sir,are you okay?"

Ch'ae Dae Jung looked at him strangely.

"Does it look like it?"

"Well thats why I as-"

"Shut up, won't you?

"I wa-"

He stopped.

The phone in Ch'ae Dae Jung looked in his right pocket,which contained the phone that would only be contacted if there was a national crisis.

"Risky Right,will you pick it up?"

"I don't have a choice do I?"

"For the first time,he went into his right pocket.

He looked at his text.

"What does it say?"

"The Rebels.....They have the Capital."

Mercedes approached Ch'ae Dae Jung, the Sri Lankin delegate, who was being alerted to the fall of the capital city of his country to the Rebels. The Quintipolese news media were famously lazy, especially on things international, so she expected people back home wouldn't hear about it for at least a month, even is she went and told them. Not very many Quintipolese even had heard about the Rebels until last week. After an akward pause, she said "Hello. I'm Mercedes Janstent, Minister of Foreign affairs of Quintipoli. We would like to assure you that Quintipoli will provide economic and military support, if needed to the remainder of your country."
[b]Quintipoli is a federation in the caucasus notable for its commitment to local autonomy. We do not use NS stats. Current year: 1963

Sri Lankin
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Lankin » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:08 pm

Quintipoli wrote:

"Sir,are you okay?"

"Does it look like it?"

"Well thats why I as-"

"Shut up, won't you?

"I wa-"

He stopped.

The phone in Ch'ae Dae Jung looked in his right pocket,which contained the phone that would only be contacted if there was a national crisis.

He looked at his text.

"What does it say?"

Mercedes approached Ch'ae Dae Jung, the Sri Lankin delegate, who was being alerted to the fall of the capital city of his country to the Rebels. The Quintipolese news media were famously lazy, especially on things international, so she expected people back home wouldn't hear about it for at least a month, even is she went and told them. Not very many Quintipolese even had heard about the Rebels until last week. After an akward pause, she said "Hello. I'm Mercedes Janstent, Minister of Foreign affairs of Quintipoli. We would like to assure you that Quintipoli will provide economic and military support, if needed to the remainder of your country."

Ch'ae Dae Jung Looked at the lady behind her.He was so occupied on his own countries matters,and he did not even greet himself to the other delegates.

He remembered that he here only so he could get allies,and it seemed as if he had a chance at that moment.

But he never even heard of this quint or whatever nation,and if he was to start trade talks,and even military talks with a nation no Sri Lankin heard about,he would be putting his nation in a worse position.

"Well,to be honest,I never herd about your nation before."He said blushing.It was not to professional to ask about a person's nation,but in this case he had to.

"Could you tell me about it's Military capabilities and your economy,it would help.

But he knew none of this would matter,because before the end of the day,the rebels would have the nation.
5.)Total peace, no conflict, total harmony and no real need for military
4.)Heightened security, spying agencies pick up the effort a little
3.)Air and Space forces are prepared to mobilize within 15 minutes
2.)Entire military can deploy within 3 hours of command, some small conflicts may be happening.
1.)War has begun, parts of the military or entire military are actively fighting
0.)War has reached a peak, entire military is mobilized, nuclear warheads and other WMDs have been launched.

Sri Lankin
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Lankin » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:29 pm

Sri Lankin wrote:
Quintipoli wrote:

Ch'ae Dae Jung Looked at the lady behind her.He was so occupied on his own countries matters,and he did not even greet himself to the other delegates.

He remembered that he here only so he could get allies,and it seemed as if he had a chance at that moment.

But he never even heard of this quint or whatever nation,and if he was to start trade talks,and even military talks with a nation no Sri Lankin heard about,he would be putting his nation in a worse position.

"Well,to be honest,I never herd about your nation before."He said blushing.It was not to professional to ask about a person's nation,but in this case he had to.

"Could you tell me about it's Military capabilities and your economy,it would help.

But he knew none of this would matter,because before the end of the day,the rebels would have the nation.

He looked in his right pocket again.

"Sir what is?"

"We must leave now."

"Has it fallen."

"Yes it is Near falling,our government will not stand any longer.We have a car outside, we will make our way into a new country,our new home."

With that he said good bye to the delegate that he was speaking to,and left the building.

ON THE CAR

"Does that men that the rebels have won this battle?"

"It seems Like it,but it seems as if we will do one last attempt on keeping this government and making the rebels forces decrease."

"How will we possibly do that,we have one of the smallest military in the region,it would surely be impossible!"

"I don't thing bribing is impossible, is it?
5.)Total peace, no conflict, total harmony and no real need for military
4.)Heightened security, spying agencies pick up the effort a little
3.)Air and Space forces are prepared to mobilize within 15 minutes
2.)Entire military can deploy within 3 hours of command, some small conflicts may be happening.
1.)War has begun, parts of the military or entire military are actively fighting
0.)War has reached a peak, entire military is mobilized, nuclear warheads and other WMDs have been launched.

Quintipoli
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Quintipoli » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:13 pm

Sri Lankin wrote:
Quintipoli wrote:

She waited while Ch'ae Dae confered with his aide. "Others have said that," said Mercedes. "Were up north on the map." she added. "As for our military, it's primarily air and sea based. We'll be able to bomb, and land small amounts of troops, but not a ton."
Last edited by Quintipoli on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[b]Quintipoli is a federation in the caucasus notable for its commitment to local autonomy. We do not use NS stats. Current year: 1963

The East Europan Imperial Alliance
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Europan Imperial Alliance » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:58 am

Segentova wrote:
The East Europan Imperial Alliance wrote:
Maximilian selected a cup of coffee from the table and sipped it. "The Emperor, Our Father, Would wish to enter trade agreements with your country, to boost our mutual economies and improve relations."

Paolo leaned back into the chair and crossed his feet over. he then took off his sunglasses and put them into his pocket "Well, what does your nation have in mind, does your nation have that would be of interest to us?" he asked the prince quite lightheartedly before scratching his head. His assistant had arrived with a new cup of coffee, Paolo turned his head toward the assistant and asked him in Ségen "What coffee is this, why did it take you so long?" in a slightly angered tone while taking the cup out of his hand. The assistant answered that he couldn't find any place to buy coffee. Paolo simply looked at the man and frowned then he told him in English to Sit down, the man did so... afterwards Paolo turned back to the prince and told him "Sorry for the inconveniance."

"No, no, this is perfectly fine. Quite simply put, The Emperor wishes that we began trading minerals. The South of our territory is rich in valuable minerals. Probably the only useful thing to come out of that wasteland." Maximilian chuckled at this.

Doppler
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doppler » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:28 pm

"Sir,are you okay?"

"Does it look like it?"

"Well thats why I as-"

"Shut up, won't you?

"I wa-"

He stopped.

He looked at his text.

"What does it say?"

Jackson walked up to Ch'ae.
"We are sad to see this happen to your nation, we will let you stay here in Redhurst for as long as you can. You may seek refuge here if you feel like it. Im afraid though to say there is not much we can do to assist your nation with the rebels in control. If you would like to stay at the grand Pallisar hotel, you and your assistant are fully obligated to stay."
Jackson patted Ch'ae on the back.
Proud member of The Western Isles
Please, call me Doppy

Bhikkustan
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bhikkustan » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Antidangria wrote:
Bhikkustan wrote:
"Alright then" smiled Turakina. She was happy with the way this had happened, no fuss or anything. She signed a form and passed it to Skumoh, whistling a traditional tune as she did so. Bhikkustan had finally got a trade deal.

"Well, thats that." He says, looking over the form and putting it in his briefcase. "While establishing advanced diplomatic relations in this moment may be a foolhardy move, by performing this deal today, one day we may see our nations grow alongside each other, one day they may become the greatest of allies, a force to be reckoned with across the globe." He stands up and extends his hand. "Do you have any questions? Establishing a basic diplomatic relation would be easy and accepted, though that is your choice to instigate."

"If you are proposing an alliance we will happily accept," smiled Turakina, "as we are without any allies of sort. Do you have any outdated tanks on the off chance, as our army is in need of some more strengthening."
Sunni Muslim ۞ Shafi'i Fiqh ۞ Ashari Aqidah ۞ Wasatiyyah
illegible nutrition enthousiast - nomadism or barbarism
Crimea is Russia Ukraine Tatar
~ Free East Turkistan and Palestine ~

Segentova
Envoy

Founded: Jun 20, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Segentova » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:19 am

Segentova wrote:Paolo leaned back into the chair and crossed his feet over. he then took off his sunglasses and put them into his pocket "Well, what does your nation have in mind, does your nation have that would be of interest to us?" he asked the prince quite lightheartedly before scratching his head. His assistant had arrived with a new cup of coffee, Paolo turned his head toward the assistant and asked him in Ségen "What coffee is this, why did it take you so long?" in a slightly angered tone while taking the cup out of his hand. The assistant answered that he couldn't find any place to buy coffee. Paolo simply looked at the man and frowned then he told him in English to Sit down, the man did so... afterwards Paolo turned back to the prince and told him "Sorry for the inconveniance."

"No, no, this is perfectly fine. Quite simply put, The Emperor wishes that we began trading minerals. The South of our territory is rich in valuable minerals. Probably the only useful thing to come out of that wasteland." Maximilian chuckled at this.

Paolo sceatched himself begind his right ear, then reached out for the cup his assistant had just brought and took a sip of it. "Firstly, should excuse mtself for my excessive drinking of coffee today... However as i am rather tired, i hope you understand." he took a deep breath before continuing "Secondly, that would be good for us as Segentova mainly feeds of the Agriculture and Turism-industries...also some fisging, but that us just a small part... Anyway, this is way off topic, so i'll finish by asking you what minerals EXACTLY yout nation exports?"
Last edited by Segentova on Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Segentovan and Segentovan/Segen(informal)

Greetings from The Western Isles!
Chronic procrastinator, have an opinion on most things. If you want to know anything, just ask!

Antidangria
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Antidangria » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:24 am

Bhikkustan wrote:
Antidangria wrote:
"Well, thats that." He says, looking over the form and putting it in his briefcase. "While establishing advanced diplomatic relations in this moment may be a foolhardy move, by performing this deal today, one day we may see our nations grow alongside each other, one day they may become the greatest of allies, a force to be reckoned with across the globe." He stands up and extends his hand. "Do you have any questions? Establishing a basic diplomatic relation would be easy and accepted, though that is your choice to instigate."

"If you are proposing an alliance we will happily accept," smiled Turakina, "as we are without any allies of sort. Do you have any outdated tanks on the off chance, as our army is in need of some more strengthening."

"It may be a good idea to set up embassies, and possible make a public announcement of our nations... friendship. A long-term military alliance may be harder to initiate."

The East Europan Imperial Alliance
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Europan Imperial Alliance » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:54 am

Segentova wrote:

Paolo sceatched himself begind his right ear, then reached out for the cup his assistant had just brought and took a sip of it. "Firstly, should excuse mtself for my excessive drinking of coffee today... However as i am rather tired, i hope you understand." he took a deep breath before continuing "Secondly, that would be good for us as Segentova mainly feeds of the Agriculture and Turism-industries...also some fisging, but that us just a small part... Anyway, this is way off topic, so i'll finish by asking you what minerals EXACTLY yout nation exports?"

"Chromium, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, and Aluminium."

Segentova
Envoy

Founded: Jun 20, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Segentova » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:56 am

Segentova wrote:Paolo sceatched himself begind his right ear, then reached out for the cup his assistant had just brought and took a sip of it. "Firstly, should excuse mtself for my excessive drinking of coffee today... However as i am rather tired, i hope you understand." he took a deep breath before continuing "Secondly, that would be good for us as Segentova mainly feeds of the Agriculture and Turism-industries...also some fisging, but that us just a small part... Anyway, this is way off topic, so i'll finish by asking you what minerals EXACTLY yout nation exports?"

"Chromium, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, and Aluminium."

"well, we could need that."
Segentovan and Segentovan/Segen(informal)

Greetings from The Western Isles!
Chronic procrastinator, have an opinion on most things. If you want to know anything, just ask!

Doppler
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Doppler » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:57 pm

"Ladies and gentelman i would like to notify that there is one hour until the grand meeting. Please wrap up everything and be ready to be at the meeting hall in one hour!"

OOC: The meeting will start tomorrow.
Please, call me Doppy

Dashgrinaar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dashgrinaar » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:25 pm

Grace Empyr's jet raced through the clouds, on path to Redhurst, Doppler. Blue skies were streaked by lazy clouds, the afternoon sun brilliant above the broken blanket. Tired after going over and over with the Councils about Jagellion's situation, she sat down in her chair, sending her statement into the Secratariat. Racing around the Western Isles was catching up to her, and she soon fell asleep.

Jerked awaked by turbulence, she spotted rough cumulonimbus clouds racing towards Redhurst on the horizon, the setting sun valiantly trying to pierce the veil. Seeing as they were an approximate half hour away, she dressed in her dress suit and put on her jewelry and makeup. She gathered her things as the planes landing gear touched the runway.

In a private terminal away from the crowds, she disembarked, and walked towards the transportation dock. As she had notified the Dopplerian government of her late arrival, she saw a car waiting for her. She drove to the Ministry, and arrived a mere fifteen minutes later. She saw the structure and was mildly impressed with the structure, but it was nothing like home.

Upon entering she had her bags taken to her room, and navigated to the Grand Meeting Room. Taking a seat, she unpacked her laptop and opened up her documents. Then, she waited for the empty room to fill up.

OOC: Doppler, I can still join, right?
Dashgrinaar
Proud Member of The Western Isles
Speaker Pro Tempore and Senator Emeritus
Vice President of The Western Isles

Dwarrodelf
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dwarrodelf » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:24 pm

(OOC: I shall wait in the lobby until I can join)
Amothoan, son of Aethrin, son of Askthen of Clan Anvar, by the grace of the Heavenly Ones the representative of the King of the Mountains and Sea departed from the limousine. The recently united Kingdom of Dwarrodelf wanted to export it's rich uranium deposits, as well as other mined resources with the rest of the world. The Kingdom was industrialized and technologically adept, but woefully isolated. Amothoan was to see to it that the Kingdom had some friends. The Dwarven culture of covetousness however, would not be easily broken. The barely five foot aged ambassador went to the front desk of the meeting, handed his card, the letter sent by the High King, and waited silently.

Amothoan:
http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1 ... 900874.jpg
Last edited by Dwarrodelf on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Silverstom
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverstom » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:44 am

Doppler wrote:"Ladies and gentelman i would like to notify that there is one hour until the grand meeting. Please wrap up everything and be ready to be at the meeting hall in one hour!"

"Very well, Men, let's retire for the moment. We must prepare for the Grand Meeting."
the Rhein Kaiserreich of Silverstom!
A proud member of the Western Isles.

(>'.')> <('.'<)
How about some hugs?

Bhikkustan
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bhikkustan » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:41 am

Antidangria wrote:
Bhikkustan wrote:

"It may be a good idea to set up embassies, and possible make a public announcement of our nations... friendship. A long-term military alliance may be harder to initiate."

"I agree with you. We shall initiate the embassy process and will announce this in our national newspaper. By Buddha's grace we have an agreement."
Sunni Muslim ۞ Shafi'i Fiqh ۞ Ashari Aqidah ۞ Wasatiyyah
illegible nutrition enthousiast - nomadism or barbarism
Crimea is Russia Ukraine Tatar
~ Free East Turkistan and Palestine ~

Dwarrodelf
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dwarrodelf » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:16 pm

Silverstom wrote:
Doppler wrote:"Ladies and gentelman i would like to notify that there is one hour until the grand meeting. Please wrap up everything and be ready to be at the meeting hall in one hour!"

"Very well, Men, let's retire for the moment. We must prepare for the Grand Meeting."

Seeing the large amount of delegates leaving the room, he swore to himself. Tugging at the shoulder of one of the delegates (You, Herr Riechtangle) he asked ""Scuse me sir, but am I too late for the meeting?"

Silverstom
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverstom » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:33 pm

"Well, the meet-and-greet section ended. You are welcome to join us in the Great Hall later. My bodyguards and I are on the way downstairs to get our room keys"

OOC: The main meeting is tommorow

(>'.')> <('.'<)
How about some hugs?

Eurania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 29, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eurania » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:16 pm

Geneva took her stuff and motioned her assistant to come with her to the chamber.

She took a seat and took out a laptop, along with other documents Eurania would likely present.
Last edited by Eurania on Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE TRUE SOUTH .STRONG AND FREE

nation retired, see Aecurora if you need ic matters

Dwarrodelf
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dwarrodelf » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:24 pm

Silverstom wrote:"Well, the meet-and-greet section ended. You are welcome to join us in the Great Hall later. My bodyguards and I are on the way downstairs to get our room keys"

OOC: The main meeting is tommorow

"D'arvit." Amothoan muttered "So now what? Are we adjourned for dinner? As you can see, I'm a little late for the meeting."

Doppler
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Doppler » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:44 pm

Jackson took a deep breath,
"Attention all! The main meeting will now take place down the hall and to your second left, please wrap up everything you are doing now and please move to your marked seats."
Please, call me Doppy

Iles Kerguelen
Secretary

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Iles Kerguelen » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:50 pm

OOC: -Ignore-
Last edited by Iles Kerguelen on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Colony Of Iles Kerguelen
The Colony of Iles Kerguelen is a small democratic island nation with a population of 10,000+ people! (RP Population) We have a small army of 1,150, which acts as the national police force too.
Defcon Level
1 2 3 4 [5]
Current Wars
NONE!
This nation does NOT represent my IRL values.

Akenla
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Akenla » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:17 am

Mitchell and Stephanie walked to their appointed seats. They chatted over coffee while they waited for the meeting to start.

Midland Caledonia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Midland Caledonia » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:47 am

Aleks and his assistant sat down at their spot and laughed at the little Midland Caledonian flag that marked their seats.

Silverstom
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverstom » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:40 am

Wolfram and his assistant, who came extremly late, sat down and looked at their flag "Oh shit." He muttered "We changed our flag a few days ago. This one is a bit outdated, much?"

(>'.')> <('.'<)
How about some hugs?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents