NATION

PASSWORD

Foreign Relations meeting (TWI only, IC, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Midland Caledonia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Midland Caledonia » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:38 am

Aleks emerged from the conference room again and began to walk around handing out business cards that stated his name, the Nation State, his personal cell phone number, and a message that said "Midland Caledonia, always looking for alliances and peace."
To all the cards he handed out, Aleks always told the receiver; "If your closer to our Nation State, let us know, you could be our top priority!"

Silverstom
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverstom » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:17 am

Hmmm... Wolfram thought. We need more imports of ore, as our mining sector is declining. Wolfram walked up to Aleks. "Hello, I am the Stomian Diplomat" He said. "And we would be glad for an alliance in trade".
the Rhein Kaiserreich of Silverstom!
A proud member of the Western Isles.

(>'.')> <('.'<)
How about some hugs?

Midland Caledonia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Midland Caledonia » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:43 am

Silverstom wrote:Hmmm... Wolfram thought. We need more imports of ore, as our mining sector is declining. Wolfram walked up to Aleks. "Hello, I am the Stomian Diplomat" He said. "And we would be glad for an alliance in trade".

"An alliance in trade eh! Well I don't seem to know much about your state, can you tell me about your geographics, location, and trades?" He reached out his hand to gesture an attempted hand shake. "I'd be much more willing to speak to you in a conference room if you would like. Maybe we can get some others to join us as well."

Quintipoli
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Quintipoli » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:25 pm

deleted
Last edited by Quintipoli on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[b]Quintipoli is a federation in the caucasus notable for its commitment to local autonomy. We do not use NS stats. Current year: 1963

Maisha Amani
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Maisha Amani » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:10 pm

"Stupid airport" Javier Venkataramani was pedaling as fast as he could, as the sound of hundreds of angry car horns cheered the morning atmosphere. "We certainly dodged a bullet there" he thought, congratulating himself for the thousandth time for contributing to pass a law banning cars in Maisha Amani.

"This traffic jam was bound to happen on this road during such an important meeting. This region is far too violent and security must be a nightmare." He felt bad for leaving his assistant Jiao in the rented limousine, but there was only one bicycle, and it was bad enough that he was arriving 2 days late! "Stupid Goodall airport." He thought, again.

As he approached the building he jumped off the bicycle, he made a quick search for a bicycle park and finally decided to leave it by the fire hydrant, next to an unwelcoming security official. He straightened his suit as best as he could, wiped the sweat from his brow, and approached the doorman. "At least the doorman is still here."
Last edited by Maisha Amani on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The East Europan Imperial Alliance
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Europan Imperial Alliance » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:14 pm

Segentova wrote:Paolo reached out his hand "Hello, i'm Paolo Cherefber, minister of Foregin-Affairs of Segentova. Nice to meet you yoo!" He looked into his cup and noticed it was empty... he thenthrew it into the nearest bin and asked "By the way, do you know where i can find some Cofee?"

At the same time, Maximilian motioned to his Bodyguard and Assistant to follow him as he approached the Segentovan Minister. "Ah, Mister Cherefber. How are you today? It is truly a debacle trying to get here from the airport, is it not?" The Crown Prince said, smiling.

Segentova
Envoy

Founded: Jun 20, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Segentova » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:19 pm

The East Europan Imperial Alliance wrote:
Segentova wrote:Paolo reached out his hand "Hello, i'm Paolo Cherefber, minister of Foregin-Affairs of Segentova. Nice to meet you yoo!" He looked into his cup and noticed it was empty... he thenthrew it into the nearest bin and asked "By the way, do you know where i can find some Cofee?"

At the same time, Maximilian motioned to his Bodyguard and Assistant to follow him as he approached the Segentovan Minister. "Ah, Mister Cherefber. How are you today? It is truly a debacle trying to get here from the airport, is it not?" The Crown Prince said, smiling.

Paolo lowered his glasses "It sure is..." he smiled a little and put a piece of gum into his mouth. "I'm well thanks for asking, a little roughed up after the flight but still alive and kicking." He continued after having chewed for about 3 seconds he stretched out his hand "And you are..." he looked at the prince.
Segentovan and Segentovan/Segen(informal)

Greetings from The Western Isles!
Chronic procrastinator, have an opinion on most things. If you want to know anything, just ask!

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Europan Imperial Alliance » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:25 pm

Segentova wrote:

Paolo lowered his glasses "It sure is..." he smiled a little and put a piece of gum into his mouth. "I'm well thanks for asking, a little roughed up after the flight but still alive and kicking." He continued after having chewed for about 3 seconds he stretched out his hand "And you are..." he looked at the prince.

"We are the Crown Prince of The East Europan Imperial Alliance, Maximilian Gaius von Deginuave. As I recall, we are on Opposite sides of the I.D. Corporal Eisen, hand us our Briefcase, please." Johann handed Maximilian the briefcase, which Maximilian accepted, hiding the briefcase behind his robes. "Minister, is there someplace we could talk diplomatically?"

Segentova
Envoy

Postby Segentova » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:30 pm

Segentova wrote:Paolo lowered his glasses "It sure is..." he smiled a little and put a piece of gum into his mouth. "I'm well thanks for asking, a little roughed up after the flight but still alive and kicking." He continued after having chewed for about 3 seconds he stretched out his hand "And you are..." he looked at the prince.

"We are the Crown Prince of The East Europan Imperial Alliance, Maximilian Gaius von Deginuave. As I recall, we are on Opposite sides of the I.D. Corporal Eisen, hand us our Briefcase, please." Johann handed Maximilian the briefcase, which Maximilian accepted, hiding the briefcase behind his robes. "Minister, is there someplace we could talk diplomatically?"

"Sure, just follow me down to the lobby... i sent my assistant to get me a coffee but i suppose he can wait" Paolo frowned a bit and headed towards the lobby, signalling the security guard to follow him. The guard reached within his suit a second... as if he checked to see if something was in it's place. He then pulled his hand out and made a line right after the others.

Chronic procrastinator, have an opinion on most things. If you want to know anything, just ask!

Maisha Amani
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Maisha Amani » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:40 pm

New Gods wrote:Hudson H. Baile of New Gods kept straightening his tie and was checking his watch every five seconds, as if he was nervous.

Or maybe it was his short-term memory loss.

"Don't be so nervous, sir," said his singular guard.

"I'm not nervous, don't be silly," snapped Baile, who proceeded to bite his fingernails. "C'mon," he muttered, staring at the number above the elevator door. "We're late."

He jumped six feet into the air when the elevator doors dinged open. He turned to his guard as they proceeded to enter the room with all other delegates.

"Time to meet and greet."

Javier entered the meeting room and took a long look at the crowd. Finally he looked at the representative from New Gods and said to himself "alright, you can do this. Time to show the world Maisha Amani is a real country, not a refugee camp with its own currency". He approached the delegate reading his name tag and said "Hello, Mr. Baile. I don't believe we've met."

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Europan Imperial Alliance » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:42 pm

Segentova wrote:

"Sure, just follow me down to the lobby... i sent my assistant to get me a coffee but i suppose he can wait" Paolo frowned a bit and headed towards the lobby, signalling the security guard to follow him. The guard reached within his suit a second... as if he checked to see if something was in it's place. He then pulled his hand out and made a line right after the others.

Maximilian followed Paolo to the lobby, his bodyguard keeping an eye on the surroundings while his assistant kept eyes forward.

Segentova
Envoy

Postby Segentova » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:47 pm

Segentova wrote:"Sure, just follow me down to the lobby... i sent my assistant to get me a coffee but i suppose he can wait" Paolo frowned a bit and headed towards the lobby, signalling the security guard to follow him. The guard reached within his suit a second... as if he checked to see if something was in it's place. He then pulled his hand out and made a line right after the others.

Maximilian followed Paolo to the lobby, his bodyguard keeping an eye on the surroundings while his assistant kept eyes forward.

Paolo found a nice pair of Club chairs with a cofee-table inbetween, he sat himself down and told the prince "Here, sit down... this should be adequate". Paolo scratched his had and leaned forwards, his knees almost touching the table, the guard took a respectful stance while Paolo asked, now in a slightly more serious tone "So, what is it you wanted to talk about?".

Eurania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 29, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eurania » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:17 pm

deleted
Last edited by Eurania on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE TRUE SOUTH .STRONG AND FREE

nation retired, see Aecurora if you need ic matters

Bhikkustan
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bhikkustan » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:01 pm

Antidangria wrote:
Bhikkustan wrote:
"Yes," Turakina replied, "it is a good idea. We can trade many things with you." She smiled sweetly. "What goods can you offer us?" She took out a file and passed it over. It showed Bhikkustan's trade information.

"...Hmm..." SkoMuh began reading through the file, before taking another file out of his briefcase and studying that. "...Yes... I notice that you import major amounts of meat. ...Now, while its status as meat is somewhat arguable, a large part of Antidangria's food sector is fish, of multiple kinds. And even if it isn't quite the meat you are looking for, variety is the spice of life, and the Dangriland waters certainly contain a variety of fish."

"Speaking of variety, the Antidangrian electronics market has gone... stale. While our security and automobile industries are booming, our consumer goods have fallen behind in recent years. So, I suggest a basic, effective trade route: Our food for your electronics, and possibly a small amount of steel. This food doesn't have to be limited to the aforementioned fish, by the way - we could easily through in some bananas as a bonus."

"Alright then" smiled Turakina. She was happy with the way this had happened, no fuss or anything. She signed a form and passed it to Skumoh, whistling a traditional tune as she did so. Bhikkustan had finally got a trade deal.
Sunni Muslim ۞ Shafi'i Fiqh ۞ Ashari Aqidah ۞ Wasatiyyah
illegible nutrition enthousiast - nomadism or barbarism
Crimea is Russia Ukraine Tatar
~ Free East Turkistan and Palestine ~

Silverstom
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverstom » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:53 am

Midland Caledonia wrote:
Silverstom wrote:Hmmm... Wolfram thought. We need more imports of ore, as our mining sector is declining. Wolfram walked up to Aleks. "Hello, I am the Stomian Diplomat" He said. "And we would be glad for an alliance in trade".

"An alliance in trade eh! Well I don't seem to know much about your state, can you tell me about your geographics, location, and trades?" He reached out his hand to gesture an attempted hand shake. "I'd be much more willing to speak to you in a conference room if you would like. Maybe we can get some others to join us as well."

Wolfram shook his hand. ¨Sure." he said "We are fairly close the Argus Mainland. Geographically speaking, we have some mountains, forests, and a good mining sector, although the amount of mineral finds have been decreasing in quantity for a while. So, we need more metals, due to our fairly well progressing electronics industry. We can offer you some Timber and whatever for some ore"

(>'.')> <('.'<)
How about some hugs?

Midland Caledonia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Midland Caledonia » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:12 am

Silverstom wrote:
Midland Caledonia wrote:"An alliance in trade eh! Well I don't seem to know much about your state, can you tell me about your geographics, location, and trades?" He reached out his hand to gesture an attempted hand shake. "I'd be much more willing to speak to you in a conference room if you would like. Maybe we can get some others to join us as well."

Wolfram shook his hand. ¨Sure." he said "We are fairly close the Argus Mainland. Geographically speaking, we have some mountains, forests, and a good mining sector, although the amount of mineral finds have been decreasing in quantity for a while. So, we need more metals, due to our fairly well progressing electronics industry. We can offer you some Timber and whatever for some ore"

Our largest export is by far some dug up metals from our mountain mining sector. As we do tend to preserve our forests, I think we can come to some agreement on a timber trade. Would you like to draw up an agreement?

Silverstom
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverstom » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:50 pm

"Yes. My country and I would be glad to enter Trade Relations with Midland Caledonia. I do think we have come to an agreement."
Last edited by Silverstom on Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

(>'.')> <('.'<)
How about some hugs?

Eurania
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eurania » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:44 pm

Geneva went up to Wolfram.

"Hello, uh Mr. Wolfram. DO you know me?"

Antidangria
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Antidangria » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:01 pm

Bhikkustan wrote:
Antidangria wrote:
"...Hmm..." SkoMuh began reading through the file, before taking another file out of his briefcase and studying that. "...Yes... I notice that you import major amounts of meat. ...Now, while its status as meat is somewhat arguable, a large part of Antidangria's food sector is fish, of multiple kinds. And even if it isn't quite the meat you are looking for, variety is the spice of life, and the Dangriland waters certainly contain a variety of fish."

"Speaking of variety, the Antidangrian electronics market has gone... stale. While our security and automobile industries are booming, our consumer goods have fallen behind in recent years. So, I suggest a basic, effective trade route: Our food for your electronics, and possibly a small amount of steel. This food doesn't have to be limited to the aforementioned fish, by the way - we could easily through in some bananas as a bonus."

"Alright then" smiled Turakina. She was happy with the way this had happened, no fuss or anything. She signed a form and passed it to Skumoh, whistling a traditional tune as she did so. Bhikkustan had finally got a trade deal.

"Well, thats that." He says, looking over the form and putting it in his briefcase. "While establishing advanced diplomatic relations in this moment may be a foolhardy move, by performing this deal today, one day we may see our nations grow alongside each other, one day they may become the greatest of allies, a force to be reckoned with across the globe." He stands up and extends his hand. "Do you have any questions? Establishing a basic diplomatic relation would be easy and accepted, though that is your choice to instigate."

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Europan Imperial Alliance » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:35 am

Segentova wrote:

Paolo found a nice pair of Club chairs with a cofee-table inbetween, he sat himself down and told the prince "Here, sit down... this should be adequate". Paolo scratched his had and leaned forwards, his knees almost touching the table, the guard took a respectful stance while Paolo asked, now in a slightly more serious tone "So, what is it you wanted to talk about?".

Maximilian selected a cup of coffee from the table and sipped it. "The Emperor, Our Father, Would wish to enter trade agreements with your country, to boost our mutual economies and improve relations."

Segentova
Envoy

Postby Segentova » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:13 am

Segentova wrote:Paolo found a nice pair of Club chairs with a cofee-table inbetween, he sat himself down and told the prince "Here, sit down... this should be adequate". Paolo scratched his had and leaned forwards, his knees almost touching the table, the guard took a respectful stance while Paolo asked, now in a slightly more serious tone "So, what is it you wanted to talk about?".

Maximilian selected a cup of coffee from the table and sipped it. "The Emperor, Our Father, Would wish to enter trade agreements with your country, to boost our mutual economies and improve relations."

Paolo leaned back into the chair and crossed his feet over. he then took off his sunglasses and put them into his pocket "Well, what does your nation have in mind, does your nation have that would be of interest to us?" he asked the prince quite lightheartedly before scratching his head. His assistant had arrived with a new cup of coffee, Paolo turned his head toward the assistant and asked him in Ségen "What coffee is this, why did it take you so long?" in a slightly angered tone while taking the cup out of his hand. The assistant answered that he couldn't find any place to buy coffee. Paolo simply looked at the man and frowned then he told him in English to Sit down, the man did so... afterwards Paolo turned back to the prince and told him "Sorry for the inconveniance."

Silverstom
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverstom » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:26 am

Eurania wrote:Geneva went up to Wolfram.

'No, I believe I don't. Who might you be? I am the Stomian Delegate for this Foreign Relations Meeting."

(>'.')> <('.'<)
How about some hugs?

Sri Lankin
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Lankin » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:20 pm

Ch'ae Dae Jung looked nervous as ever.

"Sir,are you okay?"

Ch'ae Dae Jung looked at him strangely.

"Does it look like it?"

"Well thats why I as-"

"Shut up, won't you?

"I wa-"

He stopped.

The phone in Ch'ae Dae Jung looked in his right pocket,which contained the phone that would only be contacted if there was a national crisis.

"Risky Right,will you pick it up?"

"I don't have a choice do I?"

"For the first time,he went into his right pocket.

He looked at his text.

"What does it say?"

"The Rebels.....They have the Capital."
5.)Total peace, no conflict, total harmony and no real need for military
4.)Heightened security, spying agencies pick up the effort a little
3.)Air and Space forces are prepared to mobilize within 15 minutes
2.)Entire military can deploy within 3 hours of command, some small conflicts may be happening.
1.)War has begun, parts of the military or entire military are actively fighting
0.)War has reached a peak, entire military is mobilized, nuclear warheads and other WMDs have been launched.

Eurania
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eurania » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:29 pm

Silverstom wrote:
Eurania wrote:Geneva went up to Wolfram.

'No, I believe I don't. Who might you be? I am the Stomian Delegate for this Foreign Relations Meeting."

My name is Geneva Arkanian. I am the head of Parliament for Eurania, and I am representing her at this meeting. Who are you?

Silverstom
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Silverstom » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:48 pm

"I am Wolfram Fischer, Minister of Interregional Trade, and former Head Diplomat. It is nice to meet you. Are you interested in any trade relations of the sort? Maybe a military alliance?"

(>'.')> <('.'<)
How about some hugs?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents