NATION

PASSWORD

Foreign Relations meeting (TWI only, IC, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Silverstom
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverstom » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:52 pm

On the way to the Main Hall, Wolfram got a call on his secure cell fone. "Chancellor Oroki here, yer next orders have arrived. Find any military allies worth making an alliance with. Some economical ones too. Well, I've got an appointment with the Kitas Mail. Hope you will do yer job well-" Wolfram nodded. Stomia needed any allies which were worth their salt.

Wolfram Fischer's 2015 election picture.
Last edited by Silverstom on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
the Rhein Kaiserreich of Silverstom!
A proud member of the Western Isles.

(>'.')> <('.'<)
How about some hugs?

Eurania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 29, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eurania » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:37 pm

OOC: If you don't know what Geneva looks like, check it out here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=eur ... /id=497412

IC:

Geneva looked around. Everywhere you see there was either a suitcase, a delegate, or a servant. She went to a random table and motioned her assistant to drop off the stuff at that table.

"God, I really need the bathroom..."

She then started walking towards the bathroom. She felt exhausted after a long flight that she spent most of her time doing paperwork and calling government officials.
Last edited by Eurania on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE TRUE SOUTH .STRONG AND FREE

nation retired, see Aecurora if you need ic matters

Midland Caledonia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Midland Caledonia » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:04 pm

Aleks emerged from the conference room and gathered everyones attention. "Can someone bring me a schedule or list of times of events? I want to begin as soon as possible."
Aleks then returned into the conference room and resumed his place at the table. He pulled out his cell phone and began to make a few calls.

Doppler
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doppler » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:17 pm

Jackson stood up on a chair.
"Ahem, may I have your attention please? Welcome to The Western Isles Foreign Relations Meeting. Our goal here is for you guys to establish alliances and make trade deals here. So please start socializing to other diplomats. Just a reminder there are private meeting rooms! Oh! And the grand meeting will take place in 3 hours and dinner in 5. Thank you!"

Jackson stepped of the chair and whispered to his assistant.

"Keep an eye out for them communists."
Proud member of The Western Isles
Please, call me Doppy

Alyasku
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Alyasku » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:30 pm

OOC: Fedior is a Slavic Man with pair of round glasses, Greying Beard, And receding Hairline.

IC:

After looking around for a bit, Fedior came across the man who he recognized as the person who organized this summit.
"Ah!" exclaimed the Minister, "You must be Jackson. It is good to meet you, very good. Come, sit with me, let us discuss foreign affairs".

Eurania
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eurania » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Jagellion wrote:Račelle Kamieniec walked into the building with her security guard and saw Jackson, she gave him a vague look and said:

"Hello."

Then walked away. She walked up to the delegate from Sri Lankin and smiled and said:

"Hello, I'm Racelle Kamieniec from Jagellion. How are you?"

Geneva, all relieved, came back from the bathroom. She spotted the delegates conversing.

"Wished I had more to enjoy with." she sighed to herself,"
Last edited by Eurania on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doppler
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doppler » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:31 pm

Alyasku wrote:OOC: Fedior is a Slavic Man with pair of round glasses, Greying Beard, And receding Hairline.

IC:

After looking around for a bit, Fedior came across the man who he recognized as the person who organized this summit.
"Ah!" exclaimed the Minister, "You must be Jackson. It is good to meet you, very good. Come, sit with me, let us discuss foreign affairs".

"Ah verywell. Shall we go into one of the meeting rooms?"
Jackson said opening a door to a room with a round table.
Proud member of The Western Isles
Please, call me Doppy

Alyasku
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Alyasku » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:45 pm

Fedior replied "After you my fellow statesman".
"Artyom make yourself useful and fetch us some tea will you?" he told his assistant.
"Now onto business..."

Antidangria
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Antidangria » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:03 am

Bhikkustan wrote:
Antidangria wrote:SkoMuh approached Turakina and sat down adjacent to her.

"You are the representative of Bhikkustani, I presume? I am Skomuh-Clookclook, representative of Antidangria."

"Hello Skumoh," she said softly, "yes, I am the Bhikkustan representative. Do you have an agreement in mind? We are open to discussion.

"Well," He began, taking a small map out of his briefcase, "It seems as if a trade route between our two nations would be easy to arrange and benefactory for all parties. And who knows? With trade, more may come."

The East Europan Imperial Alliance
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Europan Imperial Alliance » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:42 am

Crown Prince Maximilian waited in the lobby, his Bodyguard on one side of him and his temporary assistant on the other. He shook hands with some delegates and had short conversations with others. The whole purpose of this was to increase the Alliance's foreign relations.

Franco-Albion
Envoy

Founded: Jun 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Albion » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:57 am

Major Charles Monét, more commonly referred to as "Monty" back home, studied the buildings around him as the state vehicle rumbled along the green, tree-lined roads, his finger tapping nervously on the handle of the door. It had been a long journey and a quite tiresome one at that. A series of delays back home meant that he had missed his flight. He knew it couldn't have been helped. Trouble in the Western regions of the former Chikirian territories, which lay to the West of the Union's border, had continued to prove to be a tiresome issue of the Minister, who due to the PM's poor health, was taking over more responsibilities. His focus snapped back as his caught a glimpse of his destination, its roof slowly emerging closer on the horizon.

As Monét pulled up in front of the foreign relations building in just outside of Redhurst, the grand capital city of Doppler, he was convinced that he was going to be able to establish those vital trade links. With the domestic market back in his home nation of Franco-Albion bursting at the seems, he knew that his nations prosperity relied on his actions here. His peer, the Lady Thatcher, had spoken with several of the members before at a separate meeting several months ago, but this would be Monét's first foreign assignment as Deputy Prime Minister. The door opened by the driver, the tall, well-dressed man stepped out of the vehicle, flanked by his small entourage and headed up the stairs towards the main door, waiting expecting to be greeted.
Liberal-Conservative | Imperial Federalist | Humanist | Pixel Artist | Twitter Addict
"And thus we shall conquer."
[0] Days since the last scandal (and the subsequent tax-cut).

Silverstom
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverstom » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:19 am

As Wolfram walked into the Hall, he noticed the Dopplerian Envoy was about to speak. He and his guards walked to the designated table where "Silverstone" was put on. Wolfram simply sighed. "Whenever shall these persons get it that Silverstom shall be our name? Oh well, we are here, and that is the short past." "HELLO FELLOW DELEGATES. MY NAME IS WOLFRAM FISCHER AND I AM THE DELEGATE FOR STOMIA, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS SILVERSTOM." Wolfram shouted.
the Rhein Kaiserreich of Silverstom!
A proud member of the Western Isles.

(>'.')> <('.'<)
How about some hugs?

Segentova
Envoy

Founded: Jun 20, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Segentova » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:53 am

Paolo walked into the main hall sipping on a cardboard.cup with coffee and wearing a pair of Ray ban glasses. The intern was still carrying the luggage and documents while the Guard was stepping closely behind Paolo making sure that there weren't any threats in the area. Paolo asked his guard "Talk to me, what's the situation?" While lifting his glasses a bit to get a better look as they were about to enter the building. The guard answered "As you can see, we're about to enter the building... situation's fine... as long as we keep a low profile." The ride from the airport had seemed so long, Paolo was glad it was over and couldn't wait to fall asleep in a bed. As the delegates walked into the room Paolo told his assistant: "Check in and bring my luggage to my room, then come back IMMEDIATELY and fetch me a new coffee, black, with 3 spoons of sugar." The assistant simply nodded and went on, while Paolo just stood there and stared at the interior. "These people seem to have quite a poor taste..." Said the guard silently, while leaning over to Paolo, who just stared at the wall and listened at what the other delegates were saying.
Last edited by Segentova on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Segentovan and Segentovan/Segen(informal)

Greetings from The Western Isles!
Chronic procrastinator, have an opinion on most things. If you want to know anything, just ask!

Arconia Confedercy
Secretary

Founded: May 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Arconia Confedercy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:18 pm

Bill cooper steped in the main door." This place is nice" He said. He then walked down to the hall way. Copper than ran into a person. The man said this"Are you bill cooper from arconia. Cooper then answered " Yes and I am glad to meet you". Cooper then went to the room where the metting was going on
Proud member of the western isles
Ns stats are terrible

Akenla
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Akenla » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:02 pm

Segentova wrote:Paolo walked into the main hall sipping on a cardboard.cup with coffee and wearing a pair of Ray ban glasses. The intern was still carrying the luggage and documents while the Guard was stepping closely behind Paolo making sure that there weren't any threats in the area. Paolo asked his guard "Talk to me, what's the situation?" While lifting his glasses a bit to get a better look as they were about to enter the building. The guard answered "As you can see, we're about to enter the building... situation's fine... as long as we keep a low profile." The ride from the airport had seemed so long, Paolo was glad it was over and couldn't wait to fall asleep in a bed. As the delegates walked into the room Paolo told his assistant: "Check in and bring my luggage to my room, then come back IMMEDIATELY and fetch me a new coffee, black, with 3 spoons of sugar." The assistant simply nodded and went on, while Paolo just stood there and stared at the interior. "These people seem to have quite a poor taste..." Said the guard silently, while leaning over to Paolo, who just stared at the wall and listened at what the other delegates were saying.

Mitchell and Stephanie walked over to Paolo, Mitchell held out his hand, "Hello neighbor. I'm Mitchell and this is Stephanie."

Segentova
Envoy

Postby Segentova » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:27 pm

Akenla wrote:
Segentova wrote:Paolo walked into the main hall sipping on a cardboard.cup with coffee and wearing a pair of Ray ban glasses. The intern was still carrying the luggage and documents while the Guard was stepping closely behind Paolo making sure that there weren't any threats in the area. Paolo asked his guard "Talk to me, what's the situation?" While lifting his glasses a bit to get a better look as they were about to enter the building. The guard answered "As you can see, we're about to enter the building... situation's fine... as long as we keep a low profile." The ride from the airport had seemed so long, Paolo was glad it was over and couldn't wait to fall asleep in a bed. As the delegates walked into the room Paolo told his assistant: "Check in and bring my luggage to my room, then come back IMMEDIATELY and fetch me a new coffee, black, with 3 spoons of sugar." The assistant simply nodded and went on, while Paolo just stood there and stared at the interior. "These people seem to have quite a poor taste..." Said the guard silently, while leaning over to Paolo, who just stared at the wall and listened at what the other delegates were saying.

Mitchell and Stephanie walked over to Paolo, Mitchell held out his hand, "Hello neighbor. I'm Mitchell and this is Stephanie."

"Hello, my name is Paolo Chérefber... Foregin-Minister of Segentova, You are?" Paolo shook their hands and checked his coffee, to see if there was something left.
Last edited by Segentova on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chronic procrastinator, have an opinion on most things. If you want to know anything, just ask!

Jagellion
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:33 pm

Arconia Confedercy wrote:Bill cooper steped in the main door." This place is nice" He said. He then walked down to the hall way. Copper than ran into a person. The man said this"Are you bill cooper from arconia. Cooper then answered " Yes and I am glad to meet you". Cooper then went to the room where the metting was going on

Racelle went up to Bill

"Hello I'm Racelle Kamieniec from Jagellion. How are you and where are you from?"
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!
Proud Philadelphian and Jew
Also all about them Flyers! Phillies! and Sixers! TTP
Proud Member of The Western Isles
My TG box is open for anything, especially funny jokes and stories.

Renewed Arcadia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Renewed Arcadia » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:37 pm

[OOC: For some reason it didn't show when I originally posted this, so if this is a duplicate, I apologise.]

A middle-aged, irritable, black-haired Emperor Lycurgus G. Tsukino wearing a black cloak with a red stripe upon it's rim enters the room with his vice emperor, Marshal Seth Lowell, who is wearing a suit and a red tie.
"So is this where this pitiful foreign relations meeting is to be held? The décor is very... modern. I prefer something less garish. Seth, my apéritif?"
"I don't have it, sir... They wouldn't allow it past security-"
"SILENCE! How dare you disobey me...! You shall be punished once we return to our nation and I fully recover..." was the reply.
Last edited by Renewed Arcadia on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quintipoli
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Quintipoli » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:29 pm

Minister of Foreign affair Mercedes Janstent entered the room full of foreign delegates with her chief assistant Andreo Saroto. Nearby, an unpleasant looking man was wearing a black coat with a red stripe was yelling at another man in a suit and tie. Mercedes and Andreo were quite disenchanted. Would all the people here be like this? Mercedes decided to approach a man with glasses holding a cardboard cup of something. They didn't make those in Quintipoli. She stood next to him and the Akenian delegates and looked things over
[b]Quintipoli is a federation in the caucasus notable for its commitment to local autonomy. We do not use NS stats. Current year: 1963

Eurania
Chargé d'Affaires

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Eurania » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:07 pm

Segentova wrote:
Akenla wrote:Mitchell and Stephanie walked over to Paolo, Mitchell held out his hand, "Hello neighbor. I'm Mitchell and this is Stephanie."

"Hello, my name is Paolo Chérefber... Foregin-Minister of Segentova, You are?" Paolo shook their hands and checked his coffee, to see if there was something left.

Geneva went up to them.

"My name is Geneva Arkanian. You may not know what position I hold, but I hold the position of Secretary of Parliament, AKA the leader of parliament. Nice to meet you"

Arconia Confedercy
Secretary

Founded: May 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Arconia Confedercy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:21 pm

Jagellion wrote:
Arconia Confedercy wrote:Bill cooper steped in the main door." This place is nice" He said. He then walked down to the hall way. Copper than ran into a person. The man said this"Are you bill cooper from arconia. Cooper then answered " Yes and I am glad to meet you". Cooper then went to the room where the metting was going on

Racelle went up to Bill

"Hello I'm Racelle Kamieniec from Jagellion. How are you and where are you from?"

Bill said "hey rechelle.Ive been good. Im from Arconia confedercy became sec of state two years ago" bill said.
Proud member of the western isles
Ns stats are terrible

Bhikkustan
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bhikkustan » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:59 pm

Antidangria wrote:
Bhikkustan wrote:
"Hello Skumoh," she said softly, "yes, I am the Bhikkustan representative. Do you have an agreement in mind? We are open to discussion.

"Well," He began, taking a small map out of his briefcase, "It seems as if a trade route between our two nations would be easy to arrange and benefactory for all parties. And who knows? With trade, more may come."

"Yes," Turakina replied, "it is a good idea. We can trade many things with you." She smiled sweetly. "What goods can you offer us?" She took out a file and passed it over. It showed Bhikkustan's trade information.

check the trade thread for my info
Sunni Muslim ۞ Shafi'i Fiqh ۞ Ashari Aqidah ۞ Wasatiyyah
illegible nutrition enthousiast - nomadism or barbarism
Crimea is Russia Ukraine Tatar
~ Free East Turkistan and Palestine ~

Ibirsa
Civilian

Founded: Sep 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ibirsa » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Andre Velasquez entered the meeting room with his assistant. He looked out upon the group of diplomats and was... not all that impressed really. Yelling, obvious manipulations, and intimidation seemed to be par for the course here. He had expected more from this group. Sometimes he regretted moving from Yggdrasil.
"Come, Ms. Dupont. Let's go see if we can find ourselves some allies."
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/handsome-young-latino-professional-businessman-23333859.jpg

Segentova
Envoy

Postby Segentova » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:38 am

Eurania wrote:
Segentova wrote:"Hello, my name is Paolo Chérefber... Foregin-Minister of Segentova, You are?" Paolo shook their hands and checked his coffee, to see if there was something left.

Geneva went up to them.

"My name is Geneva Arkanian. You may not know what position I hold, but I hold the position of Secretary of Parliament, AKA the leader of parliament. Nice to meet you"

Paolo reached out his hand "Hello, i'm Paolo Cherefber, minister of Foregin-Affairs of Segentova. Nice to meet you yoo!" He looked into his cup and noticed it was empty... he thenthrew it into the nearest bin and asked "By the way, do you know where i can find some Cofee?"

Antidangria
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Antidangria » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:18 am

Bhikkustan wrote:
Antidangria wrote:

"Yes," Turakina replied, "it is a good idea. We can trade many things with you." She smiled sweetly. "What goods can you offer us?" She took out a file and passed it over. It showed Bhikkustan's trade information.

"...Hmm..." SkoMuh began reading through the file, before taking another file out of his briefcase and studying that. "...Yes... I notice that you import major amounts of meat. ...Now, while its status as meat is somewhat arguable, a large part of Antidangria's food sector is fish, of multiple kinds. And even if it isn't quite the meat you are looking for, variety is the spice of life, and the Dangriland waters certainly contain a variety of fish."

"Speaking of variety, the Antidangrian electronics market has gone... stale. While our security and automobile industries are booming, our consumer goods have fallen behind in recent years. So, I suggest a basic, effective trade route: Our food for your electronics, and possibly a small amount of steel. This food doesn't have to be limited to the aforementioned fish, by the way - we could easily through in some bananas as a bonus."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents