NATION

PASSWORD

Firestorm Crisis RP [TF ATLAS only IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:40 pm

Cruxa wrote:Jimmy cried out into the radio. "They've got a shitload of guys comin', I God dman hope you're ready..." Queen ducked down into the trench, bullets pinging off his shoulder harmlessly. "DEMONs! They got a few more on the way, think we need backup?" Lance put a bullet through a man's pupil, bouced it off another one (which hit a man in the sternum), and sent it into the right testicle of a Black Mask. Parker and Johnson finished him off, and ducked down, wiping his forehead with exhaustion. Rhodes, grabbing an incendiary grenade off his belt, torched three rgulars and blasted thee intestines out of five more.

"Like Hell we do. Abbaddon, give them the Big Black Pole!" Lucifer yelled out and sure enough the bulky man pulled a solid black rocket launcher from the ground beside him and lifted it to towards the masses of incoming insurgents.

"Bend over your sons of bitches!" It was obvious this weapon was the trooper's own as the arrow on the side pointing the direction of fire out instead had a very detailed man's genitalia drawn over it with the words Big Black Dick scrawled on the side.

"Baal, call in to base and tell them we will need more Ballistic Battery Device ammunition for our next mission. I hate to use all ours up right now, but our ammunition is going to run low." Lucifer pulled out his sidearm and begin popping rounds off, problem is them getting close enough to hit with it meant the DEMONs were in range. "We need danger close air support. These bastards need a gun run up the ass! Moloch, go ahead and bend a few over." The sniper gladly obliged and started using high explosive incendiary rounds to hit large masses and generally just blow men apart and light a good majority on fire. "If they get close enough they were are just going to light them on fire. You still got that can of Anglician Fire and Comp Four, right, Baal?" The engineer agreed and displayed them, detonating Composition Four on Anglician Fire would make a fireball hot enough to melt most qualities of steel within seconds, while this amount of the two items would not do more than just blow a crater the size of a building in the ground it would certainly cause a distraction and take out a majority of the force, those left alive would probably be on fire - if they could be drawn into this trench that is.

"I actually have an idea. That was a grenade belt on one of those idiots, right?" Azazel handed Lucifer the grenade belt, he began taking ammunition from the AKs and duct taping it to the grenades tightly. Pulling the pin he lobbed the ball of chaos at the enemy and when it went off so did the bullets. What used to be a mass of twenty men was not a group of twenty lying on the ground dead or so injured they wished they were. "Wrap 'em and toss them at the biggest group you see. At this point no idea can be stupid, our resources are low and we cannot use our last B.B.D. round on these idiots."
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Cruxa
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:
Cruxa wrote:Jimmy cried out into the radio. "They've got a shitload of guys comin', I God dman hope you're ready..." Queen ducked down into the trench, bullets pinging off his shoulder harmlessly. "DEMONs! They got a few more on the way, think we need backup?" Lance put a bullet through a man's pupil, bouced it off another one (which hit a man in the sternum), and sent it into the right testicle of a Black Mask. Parker and Johnson finished him off, and ducked down, wiping his forehead with exhaustion. Rhodes, grabbing an incendiary grenade off his belt, torched three rgulars and blasted thee intestines out of five more.

"Like Hell we do. Abbaddon, give them the Big Black Pole!" Lucifer yelled out and sure enough the bulky man pulled a solid black rocket launcher from the ground beside him and lifted it to towards the masses of incoming insurgents.

"Bend over your sons of bitches!" It was obvious this weapon was the trooper's own as the arrow on the side pointing the direction of fire out instead had a very detailed man's genitalia drawn over it with the words Big Black Dick scrawled on the side.

"Baal, call in to base and tell them we will need more Ballistic Battery Device ammunition for our next mission. I hate to use all ours up right now, but our ammunition is going to run low." Lucifer pulled out his sidearm and begin popping rounds off, problem is them getting close enough to hit with it meant the DEMONs were in range. "We need danger close air support. These bastards need a gun run up the ass! Moloch, go ahead and bend a few over." The sniper gladly obliged and started using high explosive incendiary rounds to hit large masses and generally just blow men apart and light a good majority on fire. "If they get close enough they were are just going to light them on fire. You still got that can of Anglician Fire and Comp Four, right, Baal?" The engineer agreed and displayed them, detonating Composition Four on Anglician Fire would make a fireball hot enough to melt most qualities of steel within seconds, while this amount of the two items would not do more than just blow a crater the size of a building in the ground it would certainly cause a distraction and take out a majority of the force, those left alive would probably be on fire - if they could be drawn into this trench that is.

"I actually have an idea. That was a grenade belt on one of those idiots, right?" Azazel handed Lucifer the grenade belt, he began taking ammunition from the AKs and duct taping it to the grenades tightly. Pulling the pin he lobbed the ball of chaos at the enemy and when it went off so did the bullets. What used to be a mass of twenty men was not a group of twenty lying on the ground dead or so injured they wished they were. "Wrap 'em and toss them at the biggest group you see. At this point no idea can be stupid, our resources are low and we cannot use our last B.B.D. round on these idiots."

"That... is actually a good idea," said Lance, wrapping her incendiary grenades in ammunition. As reinforcements piled in, they were nearly destroyed in an instant from the high explosive quantities being hurled onto the battlefield. "Woo, baby!" Johnson reached over and high-fived Lucifer, as Lance bent down to see to her graze.
[5]4321
Conservative economically, liberal socially
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!
Cruxa is a Class P14 civilization!
San Marlindo wrote:I didn't understand a word of this OP except maybe this is the sort of thing I dwell on when I'm high.

Charlia wrote:Are you scared?
Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Valgora wrote:But they wouldn't need to take it from your hands. They just need to ban the websites.
Unless you are still using magazines.
Plus, the friction would warm up your hands.
Name: Crux >:3
Dislikes: Pop, you
Happiness Level: lowest of the low
Views: Libertarian
Pro gay, capitalism, weed, Mexico, Muslim refugees, choice
Anti terrorist, Russia, Trump, Clinton, religion, communism

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Cruxa wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"Like Hell we do. Abbaddon, give them the Big Black Pole!" Lucifer yelled out and sure enough the bulky man pulled a solid black rocket launcher from the ground beside him and lifted it to towards the masses of incoming insurgents.

"That... is actually a good idea," said Lance, wrapping her incendiary grenades in ammunition. As reinforcements piled in, they were nearly destroyed in an instant from the high explosive quantities being hurled onto the battlefield. "Woo, baby!" Johnson reached over and high-fived Lucifer, as Lance bent down to see to her graze.

Lucifer high fived the man back as he unclicked the chin strap of his helmet, breathing as he sat back in the trench he laughed with a face red as wine. "Sheesh, really thought I was dead when that bullet hit my shoulder." He had one of the DEMONs look at it, and sure enough it almost pierced, which meant it was a sniper round. "If he'd hit me right there again I'd be dead." The boy laughed as he pulled a picture from his pocket and looked at it, three girls from one year old to five in age range were crowded around who looked to be their older sister of teenage range. "Guess God saved my ass again, starting to wonder if I ought to run out there buck ass naked to test my luck. Think He'll save me if I run out there with my wiener flapping around?" Moloch laughed in his helmet which caused it to fog up badly in the small eye area.
"I dare you to." Moloch immediately regretted that as Lucifer began to reach for the fastenings of his armor and fatigues.
"Anyway," Lucifer's faced turned grave and serious, he gained several years just with this expression, "we are not out of the woods yet, relax and decompress; because they are most likely going to hit us with armor next. That means we are going to retreat. We just killed a lot of guys, they are probably pissed off, it seems likely we will be facing armor of some sort. We do not have the resources right here to deal with armor, but if we draw back and scavenge I bet we will find something to help. I estimate we have a good while though. It would be a good time to start writing those letters." Lucifer pulled his helmet back on and with it his voice deepened to a less adolescent level. "I will take watch, you five ensure your equipment is prepped and your minds are ready. say a prayer, jerk your wank, I don't care, I just need you all at one hundred and fifty percent; because those assholes are hoping you are not."
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Esgonia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:19 am

As the HUNTR Teams continue to lay down fire onto the enemy, the house that they were in was already filled with bullet holes from all sides. Not wanting to also turn into Swiss Cheese, and that the Erusean contacted them to form up to his position, Grad tells the team at the house to head back towards the trenches with Konstantin giving them no time to breathe. Koko goes on first as she runs as fast as she can into the trenches, landing near the Donnerians. Once she makes it there, she gives covering fire as Roach follows up, then Grad, and lastly Roman, who fires his LMG and had his left leg grazed by a stray bullet as he retreats back to the trenches. Once all were there Grad heads over to the Eruseans and ask for why were they ordered to form up on them.

Meanwhile, Koko takes aim at the house they were in, now with insurgents heading inside and fires a shot, completely demolishing it and killing every insurgent inside. Roman continues to spray onto the targets with his Minimi as Roach patches up the graze wound, while Konstantin picks off every insurgent one by one, taking priority on the once who were close to them.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

ISAF-Usea
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby ISAF-Usea » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:44 pm

OOC: I will disregard everything that had to do with more insurgents incoming. Since that was unauthorized. Cruxa, I have now decided you are nothing but a disturbance to this RP. Your experience is too low for something like this.
Last edited by ISAF-Usea on Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Task Force Atlas

Continentalist, Conservative, and Proud nerd.
Nationalist, continentalist. One of these days I will change this world for the better.

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:10 pm

During the battle, which lasted maybe 20 minutes, the 29th had quite literally disappeared into the chaos. Knowing that other nations were unlikely to be carrying around spare 6.8s, the Vacifians has stuck to semi-automatic, picking off their targets with a marksmen's eye. With the sheer amount of gunfire, explosions, and the convenient fall of night, it was easy for the Vacifians to disappear. They stuck with a small platoon of ISAF 'guardsmen for the duration of the battle. The good news was there weren't many insurgents left to notice the Vacifians. The bad news was, the little attention that they did attract was directed to the larger, more noticeable platoon of NG beside them, resulting in more than a few casualties. They did what they could to save those that'd been shot, but there was only so much that could be done. With the wave over with, the ISAF BJ's called for the others to rally on their position. Bidding farewell, and good luck to the guardsmen, they made their way through the bloodied trenches. The amount of destruction wrought was disturbing. They'd seen this kind of action with the wars with the other Vacifian fragments, but never from insurgents. Whoever these guys were....

They turned the corner into a large sap where the other teams were. It appeared as though not everyone was as fortunate as the members of 1st detachment. the C.O.R.D. team was noticeably missing some men, and women, and the other teams looked like they'd been in the thick of it. Probably because they were. At most, for them, several rounds had left shallow-deep trenches along their ceramic armor plating. The 8-man team joined the small blob of operators waiting around the ISAF BJs.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

ISAF-Usea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby ISAF-Usea » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:14 am

Voycheck finally got impatient and decided to brief over comms. "Alright, here's the next thing we gotta do: Take back the island. I need to know how many of us have stealth modules. Because I need two teams with atleast one stealth module. We're gonna need them, because we're going left, right, and center across the island. I'm gonna need two teams for each direction, each with one module. Whomever has the module will take point, and watch for traps and snipers. Take out any insurgent you see. But try to capture some of them or at least one. That's really it." The other BJs were reloading their ARXs and checking their cross coms. This had been a bloody day, and they all wanted it to end. Roy Ray looked up, and saw and saw three auroras heading for the naval academy.

Nationalist, continentalist. One of these days I will change this world for the better.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:04 pm

The DEMONs heard this request and surveyed the weapons near them. Lucifer had to make a tough call though, "Who's ammunition is almost out?" between all of them they only had two hundred rounds of half caliber ammunition left. "We will just have to adapt. How many good weapons were you able to piece together from what we scavenged?" Baal held up three AK models and one M series rifle. "Those AKs have heavier weight ammo but produce more power, Baal, Abbaddon, Azazel, use the AKs. Balthazar use the M. Moloch you will have to switch to your SB, I am going to stick with my AR." Turning to the Usean teams Lucifer spoke, "We will go ahead and head out to scout through the forest if you are alright with that. We are running low on ammunition, but we should be good to go for now. Just point out a direction and we will get a rough estimate of the enemy forces and met you there."
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:26 pm

The Vacifians were silent a moment, and let the plan sink in. It was pretty baren, but hey. The best plans are the simplest. Riley stepped forth to speak for the team. "We've got cloaking technolodgy. We're virtually invisible to infrared, heat, and to the untrained eye. As far as ammunition goes, we're good." They'd burned through about a third or so of their primary ammunition, and hadn't yet touched thier sidearms. Rodrick looked over to the DEMONs. "You know there are guns in working condition all over this trench right?" he questioned. To backup his point, he took a few steps towards his left to where the wall of the trench was, and grabbed several HK416's. Their users either dead, carted away for medical attention. "With the amount of dead people on this island, aummunition shouldn't be a problem." stated the breacher of 1st detachment.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:39 pm

Vacif wrote:The Vacifians were silent a moment, and let the plan sink in. It was pretty baren, but hey. The best plans are the simplest. Riley stepped forth to speak for the team. "We've got cloaking technolodgy. We're virtually invisible to infrared, heat, and to the untrained eye. As far as ammunition goes, we're good." They'd burned through about a third or so of their primary ammunition, and hadn't yet touched thier sidearms. Rodrick looked over to the DEMONs. "You know there are guns in working condition all over this trench right?" he questioned. To backup his point, he took a few steps towards his left to where the wall of the trench was, and grabbed several HK416's. Their users either dead, carted away for medical attention. "With the amount of dead people on this island, aummunition shouldn't be a problem." stated the breacher of 1st detachment.

The point was true, problem is scavenging ammunition would take time, time that could be used instead getting on with the mission. "It would take time to hunt down the ammo, and even without hunting it down it will still take time to collect it. Right now we have them in a good position for us, we cannot delay even a second or else risk them building a better defense that we may not be equipped to face. We can last with these weapons. we have done worse." Lucifer went back to get a better layout of the area, updating the cloth map he had on him. "Do we have any artillery or close air support available to us for this op or are we just on our own?" Lucifer figured he could get his team close enough to designate strike markers.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Firestorm Crisis RP [TF ATLAS only IC]

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:18 am

Task Force 081 Operation "Firestorm"

The Vanquarian team gathered around Ripper, focusing on a map of the battlefield below them. They were inside the Avenger and had sizeable space to move around since the other ATLAS operators had deployed out. This team was going to be relief and support for the other teams already fighting down there with Licker possessing a considerable amount of ammunition and Sleepy having his medical kit fresh and ready.

Ripper told his team, "Alright, we have a shitload of insurgents down there but our fellow operators are doing good for now. A few teams have taken positions over here in these trenches while the rest are spread out using the natural environment as cover. Ammunition will be running low for them I expect so Licker I want you to be ready to relieve their supplies. I want us to cover the right flank, near the trenches so the insurgents don't outflank and overwhelm us. We all good to go?"

The rest of the Dancing Sharks of the Vanquarian Black Ops nodded silently, clad in their intimidating black armour and breathing masks. No more playing around, each of them knew they had to do their jobs efficiently and effectively. This was their purpose in life.

Readying their HALO jump gear the Commandos watched as the Avenger's doors slid opened, allowing a huge gust of wind to engulf the inside of the aircraft. Ripper shouted to his men,
"3, 2, 1! Geronimo!"
The captain dived out of the Avenger followed by his subordinates.

Entering a spear-like position they plummeted downwards until suddenly each of them spread their arms and soared. The rush of the wind invigorated them as they flew down towards the war zone.
Glancing at his watch Ripper saw that it was time to release the parachutes. Looking to his side his black-gloved hands pulled onto the string and suddenly he was pushed back. Nightmare, Licker, Lullaby and Sleepy followed suit. Pretty soon there were 5 black figures floating down onto the green floor below.

The sound of gunfire was heard clearly throughout the forest as the Vanquarians operators landed. Each of them pulled out their combat knifes and cut the strings attaching them to their parachutes. Then they unslung their guns and crouched down around each other. Ripper activated his satellite interface device and map. After a moment he said, "Ok boys. We should be quite close to the firefight. Luckily we have landed near the planned co-ordinates. We should be east of the ATLAS teams in the trenches, about a few hundred metres away or a bit further though that is okay. Lets take up position somewhere on the flank and try to get a good sight on the tangos. Lets move."

The Commandos walked fast through the forest, keeping an eye out for hostiles or sudden ambushes. After a few moments they reached a thick clump of bushes that was perfect to use as cover. Ripper signaled his men with a flick of his fingers to lay prone and crawl through the bushes. Soon they appeared at the edge of the bushes, still laying prone, and saw the firefight currently occurring between the ATLAS teams in the trenches and the waves of insurgents.

Ripper whispered, "Do not engage for now. I'll notify our comrades of our current position and of our fresh ammunition if they need any first."
Connecting to the ATLAS comm.channel through his helmet he whispered,

This is Captain Ripper of the Dancing Sharks, Vanquarian Black Ops. My team's location is a about a few hundred metres east of the trenches in the line of thick bushes. My team here has fresh ammunition and medical equipment, over.

The Vanquarian Commandos proceeded to watch the battle and await a reply from their allies. They did not wish to reveal their location to the insurgents yet because Ripper wanted to survey the battle and apply the appropriate tactics first.
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

ISAF-Usea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby ISAF-Usea » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:49 am

"Also, air support is available. But it's being limited to king raptors and aurora supersonic bonbers due to the AA. We also have artillery support and naval support. If any of you get into serious trouble, take these." Voycheck took out a multitude of small cylinders and set them on a box in the trench. "These are arc light strike beacons. One beacon calls in the nearest aurora bomber squadron to come and level the area around the beacon. So deploy it and run." Voycheck explained.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:01 am

The DEMONs all grouped up away from the rest of ATLAS as Lucifer got a call from the CSS Leviathan. Answering instantly he could be heard sighing, nodding his head and turning back to his team. "Moloch, call in an evac, I want that SWCC here ten minutes ago." Walking back towards the rest of the operators Lucifer turned his communication link so it broadcasted out. "Sorry to say this, but we have been called out to Novarstad. Nuclear plant just went into meltdown next to a stockpile of highly illegal weapons and they need a team who can fight their way in there and shut down the planet before it blows half of Io to high Hell." Lucifer returned to his team before they formed up into their defensive formation and made way to the site where a SWCC could reach them fastest.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

The RODina
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The RODina » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:45 pm

"Home-base, Home-base, this is Triumph Zero-One," Decurion Gaspar Dutra said into the radio, tiredly. His men had spent most of the day out of contact with the rest of the task-force as their radio had been heavily damaged in the fall. Dutra continued to repeat the same phrase to the radio, frustration growing in his voice. "DO YOU READ ME???" he said angrily. There was no response.

Dutra slammed his fist on the radio. "Filius canis!" he said softly but angrily. Apparently he had done it some good, and the radio crackled to life.

"Alright, here's the next thing we gotta do: Take back the island. I need to know how many of us have stealth modules. Because I need two teams with atleast one stealth module. We're gonna need them, because we're going left, right, and center across the island. I'm gonna need two teams for each direction, each with one module. Whomever has the module will take point, and watch for traps and snipers. Take out any insurgent you see. But try to capture some of them or at least one. That's really it," the operator on the other end said.

"Yes!" Dutra said, "Come on, Rodinans, we have our orders!"

The men took up their weaponry and began to move, keeping low in the relatively long grass which was plentiful in their area. They moved quickly, and eventually they encountered a small dugout facing in their direction. It looked like there were five men inside the dugout, but there could be more.

The Urbans kept to cover behind a small hill, which sat around 100m from the dugout and blocked the MG's view of them. Thankfully they had not been spotted yet. The two Hastati, Vinchix and Arminius, made a dash to the treeline to the side, and the rest of the team trained their weapons on the dugout.

"Principes, when the firing starts, you two are free to fire at will. Maritsa, you take the MG out first, when you fire, we open up on them. Mallius, you take that guy on the far left," Dutra ordered.

"Yes, sir," they all responded quietly.

Maritsa exposed her rifle and half of her face, training her sniper on the Machine Gunner. As she prepared to fire she counted down to her fellow Praetorians. "3... 2... 1..." When she reached zero she squeezed the trigger and a bullet tore through the Machinegunners skull. The other three revealed themselves and began to fire, within a few seconds the enemy were all dead and the Hastati, who were already around the side of the dugout, tossed a flashbang grenade inside.

When the flashbang went off the Hastati rushed inside, there was an insurgent inside firing wildly, at anything he could. Vinchix knocked the gun out of his hands and Arminius grabbed him. They roughly threw him outside and tied him up.

"That wasn't too hard," Arminius said.

The rest of the Contubernium arrived, and Dutra sat with their prisoner while the rest of his men secured the perimeter of Insurgents.

"Who are you? Where are you from?" he asked. The prisoner spat in his face, but the Decurion produced his Gladius Machete, and rested it on his neck. "Never spit in a Rodinans face."
THE GROZYAR REPUBLIC

This nation mostly represents my real views.
Pro: Gun Rights, National Sovereignty, Meritocracy, Democracy, Freedom, Equality of Opportunity, Capitalism, United States, Russia.
Anti: Islam, Mass Immigration, Socialism, Identity Politics, "Anti-Discrimination" diversity quotas and affirmative action, Forced Equality of outcome, Globalism.
Neutral: Christianity, Europe, Monarchy, Limited Immigration.
ISideWith
Political Compass

ISAF-Usea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby ISAF-Usea » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:29 pm

The prisoner was a regular insurgent. As the soldiers put the machete to his throat, he continued to resist. "Fuck you! I'd die before I'll talk." He yelled. As he did, a medial size group of white masks nearby where attracted by all the commotion. Once they came upon the dugout, and realized that the men inside weren't theirs, they immediately went prone and opened fire with their LSATs, ARs, and MR76s. Gunfire bouncing off the dugout.

Meanwhile, on the ISAFS Valhalla ....

The captain scanned the horizon with his binos, seeing nothing but the lit' up island. The defense class battleship had been here since the first wave came along. The Twinkle islands were lucky enough to have a defensive fleet ready.
The skipper looked at the captain, "Do you really think those guys came on a sub? The reports say that the gear they have doesn't suggest that." He explained. "That's what they want us to think sailor. It's the Art of War. Seem incompetent when you're really competent. Everything points to this being a naval operation of sorts." Explained the captain. "If you say so," sighed the skipper,"guess we're gonna have to wait for the next report from ashore."
Last edited by ISAF-Usea on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:29 pm

With the members of 1st detachment ready, they started their journey through the west side of the island. "Good luck to you all, and see you on the other side." Captain Stacer turned his back on his allies, and the Vacifian SOF section started to move through the trench. Nation guardsmen scurried around them like water around rocks, carrying weapons, or fellow soldiers preparing for the inevitable enemy assault. They may not know when it would come, but they knew it was coming eventually.

After some time of marching through the seemingly endless trench, they encountered a blown out portion of the trench, a good as any place to leave. The cover of night was still upon them, and so they engaged their cloaks, and crept out of the ISAF trench line, and towards the enemy line.

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:30 pm

Almost immediately after the enemy gunfire picked up, a C.O.R.D. operator fell to the dirt of the dugout, a pair of bullet holes smashed through the back of his helmet. The suddenness of it all forced Uno and Dux to drop to the knees as Taurusky and his team turned and lifted their rifles, almost in unison falling forward to lean against the front of the dugout and opening fire into the darkness at the pinpricks of light marking enemy weapons firing in their direction.

Uno was about to yell contact to signal the others, but stopped himself, figuring it was pointless since the entire task force unit was in earshot. Uno watched from his crouched position the Vacifican soldiers move down the trench and out of sight. Uno nudged Dux and motioned to follow them. Dux nodded and quickly moved after the Vacificans while Uno moved to Captain Taurusky, "Captain, can you hold the line? We're moving forward!" Taurusky glanced at Uno as he was reloading and simply nodded silently, slamming a magazine back into his assault rifle, charging it, and opening fire once again, this time, the C.O.R.D. unit was covering Uno and Dux. Uno and Dux followed the Vacificans to a hole in the trench and waited a couple seconds before climbing out after them.

"Hey, Captain... Stacer? That's your name, yeah? Mind if we tag along?" Uno called out quietly as the two Vanguards moved towards the 1st Detachment. Uno hoped they could join up with the Vacificans. It beat sticking around in that trench waiting to die like the C.O.R.D. team or the regular soldiers there.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:21 pm

The United Remnants of America wrote:"Hey, Captain... Stacer? That's your name, yeah? Mind if we tag along?" Uno called out quietly as the two Vanguards moved towards the 1st Detachment. Uno hoped they could join up with the Vacificans. It beat sticking around in that trench waiting to die like the C.O.R.D. team or the regular soldiers there.

As they crept into the proverbial "No man's land" Cade gently tapped the side of his ear, "Not at all. Do you have the ability to sync with our HUDs? We can spot targets, and relay information better that way." The captain was glad to have some company other than his men. Just eight soldiers behind enemy lines was tricky business. Ten wasn't much better, but the more people they had behind the enemy, the better. The insurgent offensive was focused more up, and down the trench line, a fierce display of modern firepower decorated the space between the trenches. Muzzle flashes, tracer rounds, and explosions lit the night. It didn't take much to know bodies were already piling up. With cloaks engaged, they stayed low, and moved in a semi-fast speed, not wanting to accidentally attract attention to the two new additions to the team. He wasn't sure if they'd acquired cloaks, and they hadn't brought a spare suit(s). Luckily, there were plenty of craters they could hide in, or burnt out vehicles to hide behind. Or if need be dead bodies.

Vera pulled up a map of the area, and highlit where the team was going. They were headed for some kind of large facility in the center of the island. Numerous hastily prepared insurgent strong points dotted the hostile side of the trench. This would make things...complicated, but they were some of the best from their respective nations for a reason. They were all experienced SOF soldiers, and the shadows were their friends....unless the insurgents have night vision.

Post Marshal

Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:10 pm

Vacif wrote:"Not at all. Do you have the ability to sync with our HUDs? We can spot targets, and relay information better that way."

Uno and Dux stopped mid-crouching walk and turned to look at each other. Dux grinned while Uno chuckled back before turning back to the Vacifican captain, "Mate, I don't think you understand. What you see is what you got. We're Vanguard from the URA. We normally tromp around in heavy power armor. We got dropped off with none of that. We're going 'light.' Apparently, the issue was that our armor couldn't fit on the drop in, but they were in need of as many bodies as possible, so we had to come without, only with the infantry armor, rig and loadout. Hell, we're lucky we've got radios. I wish we'd have gotten the X-Coms, which are actually basic, but Jolly, in his ever-seeing wisdom, didn't get a pair of them from home. So no, mate. We're low-tech," Uno smiled wide and raised his R17 assault rifle, "But we're not low-skill, mate. Vanguard are used to shit circumstances."

Uno was smiling on the outside, but venting his and his partner's situation had only pissed him off more. Their current position in life was at the bottom of the hill that shit rolled down. Uno's rifle and pistol were fully stocked, as was Dux's rifle and pistol, and they both had a few grenades of varying types, but beyond that, they were almost loaded out less than a soldier in an Army light infantry battalion from the URA. If anything, what Uno had said was right: Vanguard were used to suicide missions.
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."

The RODina
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The RODina » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:31 pm

"FILIUS CANIS!" shouted Dutra as gunfire erupted all around their positions. He buried his gladius in the Insurgent's throat, now was not the time to be burdened by prisoners. He grabbed the mouthpiece for the radio, "THIS IS TRIUMPH ZERO-ONE, MAP COORDINATES BUFFALO THREE, WE NEED IMMEDIATE AIR SUPPORT, WE ARE PINNED DOWN HERE!"

The Urbans stayed inside the relative protection of the Bunker, the two Hastati waited by the door, if any grenades, flashbangs, or soldiers came through that door the Hastati would dispose of them one way or another. The two Principes set themselves up by the MG in the Dugout, from there they would be in some danger, but they kept their heads down, waiting for air support.
THE GROZYAR REPUBLIC

This nation mostly represents my real views.
Pro: Gun Rights, National Sovereignty, Meritocracy, Democracy, Freedom, Equality of Opportunity, Capitalism, United States, Russia.
Anti: Islam, Mass Immigration, Socialism, Identity Politics, "Anti-Discrimination" diversity quotas and affirmative action, Forced Equality of outcome, Globalism.
Neutral: Christianity, Europe, Monarchy, Limited Immigration.
ISideWith
Political Compass

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:26 pm

Captain Stacer nodded in thought. Though the Vanguardsmen probably couldn't see him because of the darkness, and the cloak. They'd passed through most of NML without too much trouble. Tense, and a few times they felt as if they'd been spotted, but nothing happened. They were nearing the enemy line now. Their TAS highlighted several insurgents, mostly regulars, but a white mask was there to lead them, had a fancy patch on him too. They didn't have the time or means to interrogate him, probably would just end up alerting the other insurgents. Through MHISS, he gave each one of his men a target, and then contacted the Remnant commando pair. "We're approaching the enemy line now. There are about 14 insurgents in the immediate vicinity, we're gonna take 'em out quietly. The lot of them are regulars, but there is a white mask. We don't have the time, or luxury to interrogate him, so we're gonna take him out." He relayed this information to Uno, and Dux, and told them the current location of their targets. As the 29th crept towards the line, they swiftly unholstered their silenced side arms, and crept into the enemy camp. All but one failed to notice their entrance, and he was taken quickly. Pulled into the shadows by Croce. His life ended with a single motion. "We're in." Quietly, they ventured further into the system, and began their extermination. Pretty easy when you're invisible. They started with those in the tents, and made their way to the bunkers, and mortar pits.
Last edited by Vacif on Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ISAF-Usea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby ISAF-Usea » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:20 pm

The nearest fast-response squadron picked up the call, which was a king raptor squadron not too far off the coast. "Roger that. On our way." Said the pilot over comms, then turning the jet towards the battlefield, the squadron followed. The coordinates pulled up on his GPS. "AWACS, can we get a visual on that area?" Asked the squadron leader. "Yeah, pullin up global hawk footage." A live feed from a globak hawk high in the sky came up on his HUD, it showed multiple squads of enemies shooting at what appeared to be an SF team. "Alright, viper two and three, take the guys on the left, guns only. Four and five, take the right. Six and I'll take the center guys. Let's get these bastards." As the squadron neared the strike zone, the AA fire started to heat up. "Damn... This flak n' shit is everywhere." Said viper three. "Yeah, no shit." Replied viper four. "Keep it together guys, we're ontop of the strike area. Commence attack in three, two..." The whole squadron then dove, and slowly pulled up. "Switch to thermal." The pilots then switched their HUD view to thermal. "I got visual." Said viper four. "Open fire on my mark... MARK!" The raptors lit up the entire area with vulcan fire, causing white masks to be ripped to shreds. Blood and gore went everywhere as the circle of insurgents were killed quickly and efficiently. The squadron then ascended, but as it did, a flak round hit a raptor. It was viper leader. "SHIT! SHIT SHIT!" "Capn' eject!" "CAPN'!" Screamed the pilots as the raptor went up in flames. The captain ejected, and his parachute opened. He then slowly descended into insurgent territory. "AWACS do we have a visual on the capn'?" Asked viper two. The globak hawk footage showed the capn' had landed safely, but was immediately captured by multiple insurgents. "Yeah, we do... I'll send out a rescue call." The AWACS then transmitted the footage to any ATLAS members with a HUD. "We got a pilot down. We marked his last position. If you can, rescue him."

Back on the ground....

Voycheck was shocked that the insurgents had gotten a king raptor. "Those things were supposed to be untouchable..." Said Roy Ray. "Well not anymore, for now, that's our next priority. Getting our men back." Said Voycheck.
Last edited by ISAF-Usea on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post Marshal

Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:19 pm

Uno and Dux lacked the technology of their usual loadouts, and even further, they lacked the technology of their nearby allies in this operation, the Vacificans. The margin of error for the two Vanguard was much slimmer than for the 29th, but that just meant it was more of a challenge, and Uno like a challenge.

Uno crept through the shadows, his sixth sense telling him that Dux had moved away from his six, meaning Uno was alone as he snuck closer to the insurgent's back. In the corner of his eye, a black smudge darker than the surrounding shadow appeared: Dux's crouching form nearing a secondary insurgent that was a couple feet to the left of Uno's target. The two were taking their steps slowly, their soft-soled boots gliding over the surface beneath them soundlessly. Uno reached to his thigh, taking a quick stop as he skillfully unsnapped a sheath and pulled a combat knife from its sheath. He had assumed that Dux had done the same at nearly the same moment, as his form had stopped moving, too.

Three steps away, Uno held his breath now, unwilling to let even a small exhalation alert the two guards. If they were noticed, they'd be dead for sure, since Uno couldn't count on where the cloaked Vacificans were and he couldn't be sure of their instant support should this go wrong.

Two steps. Uno tightened his grip on his blade and lifted off his haunches, now in a half-standing position. He pointed to blade downward, blade and hilt flat against his forearm. Uno risked a shallow glance to the side and saw Dux making the same motion, his eyes trained like a deadly bird of prey upon his target's back.

One step away. Slashing the throat was a movie gimmick. In reality, it was a difficult maneuver to make, and it didn't kill the target. The victim could live for another thirty seconds or more, the entire time bleeding out and gurgling as he drowned in his own fluids. It was loud and messy. No, Uno knew where to hit. And so did Dux.

Time to strike. Dux waited for Uno's shift of his weight of the back of his foot onto his front foot and Dux followed suit. As he shifted his weight, Uno's calves tightened, bringing his body upwards like a striking cobra. His free hand went out wide and came in around his target, his fist thumping hard against the target's chest, who let out a small surprised gasp. Even as his fist was coming around, Uno's knife hand tilted out, pointing the knife at a ninety degree angle from his forearm, and as his fist made contact with the insurgent's chest, his knife tip poked at the back of the man's neck, pricking the skin and drawing blood. At this closeness, Uno could smell the man's sweat, his fear, and now, his blood. As Uno pulled on the man with his fist, bringing him back and knocking him slightly off balance, he pushed down hard with the knife, stabbing the blade deep into the base of the insurgent's skull, severing his brainstem at the top of the spinal column.

The man was dead slightly after realizing he was about to die. The insurgent's body jerked once, twice, three times, and Uno held the man's body close to himself, keeping it from shaking onto the floor. Then he slowly lowered the dead target onto the ground, twisting the knife a little to free it and withdrawing it from the man's neck. He cleaned the blade on the dead insurgent's jacket and sheathed it before standing. Uno looked to his left and saw that Dux had done roughly to same thing, though his target was on his front and dead rather than on his back and dead, as Uno's was. Uno nodded to Dux and Dux nodded back before the pair receded backwards into the shadows.

Uno spoke quietly into his radio, "Captain Stacer, Uno. Two down. Moving on."

Captain Taurusky raised his head slowly from the mud, his ears ringing, deafening him, only amplifying the aching headache he had. What had happened? A grenade? Mortar fire? Whatever it was, he didn't even have enough warning to tell his team to get down.

His team! Taurusky tried to sit up, but couldn't find the strength to. He looked slowly, shakily to his left and right. There was a body, another, a third. They all looked to be in C.O.R.D. uniforms. Were they all dead? Had he failed them all? Taurusky tried to move his arm, a numb limb. He couldn't tell if it was moving or not, and a slow, uneasy look showed him why: There was no arm to cooperate. Taurusky's body had been torn asunder, the dirt muddy with his own blood and the blood of his comrades.

He let his head fall back into the mud with a silent thud that he could only hear in his headache, which was subsiding. Oddly enough, it didn't hurt so much anymore, nothing did really. Why had he been so upset a second ago? Something about his team, right? They weren't around?

Taurusky closed his eyes. He'd have to find them after he woke up. But he couldn't do it like this. He'd just sleep for a second.

Just shut his eyes a little. Then he'd join his team.
Last edited by The United Remnants of America on Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ISAF-Usea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby ISAF-Usea » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:14 am

The United Remnants of America wrote:

Captain Taurusky raised his head slowly from the mud, his ears ringing, deafening him, only amplifying the aching headache he had. What had happened? A grenade? Mortar fire? Whatever it was, he didn't even have enough warning to tell his team to get down.

His team! Taurusky tried to sit up, but couldn't find the strength to. He looked slowly, shakily to his left and right. There was a body, another, a third. They all looked to be in C.O.R.D. uniforms. Were they all dead? Had he failed them all? Taurusky tried to move his arm, a numb limb. He couldn't tell if it was moving or not, and a slow, uneasy look showed him why: There was no arm to cooperate. Taurusky's body had been torn asunder, the dirt muddy with his own blood and the blood of his comrades.

He let his head fall back into the mud with a silent thud that he could only hear in his headache, which was subsiding. Oddly enough, it didn't hurt so much anymore, nothing did really. Why had he been so upset a second ago? Something about his team, right? They weren't around?

Taurusky closed his eyes. He'd have to find them after he woke up. But he couldn't do it like this. He'd just sleep for a second.

Just shut his eyes a little. Then he'd join his team.

Two ISAF para rescue men stopped running down the trench and knelt beside Taurusky. They saw that his heart was still beating, but slowly. "Give me the bio-foam." The other rescue man handed the one who spoke a double-barreled injector, which had one needle. He pulled off the cap, then stuck it in where his arm used to be. The two solutions worked quick, foaming up the injury and solidifying. "Give him adrenaline." Said the main PR as he injected the needle. The other PR pulled out an adrenaline shot, and put it in Taurusky's vain. Hopefully the rush would get the heart beating and get the blood flowing to the brain. They continued to monitor his pulse as they did.
Last edited by ISAF-Usea on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of Donner land
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Empire of Donner land » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:18 pm

Blitz heard the call for help. Being out in the forest, their element and most likely the nearest ATLAS team available he gladly took the assignment. "Rainbow 1-1. We can get your pilot out, Dasikiveb, Good luck." he spoke into his radio in reply. They had seen the crash before they had marked it on their HUD. The flames and debris, it didn't seem likely that anyone, anything could survive that. Their disbelief broken by the call for help through radio. So then they set off moving through the forest quickly, but quietly. The destination being the small green square marked infront of their eyes. It being the position of the downed pilot, Blitz and most of his team even before joining LG had been in this situation.

They began moving quickly through the forest and brush towards their new objective. The green square showing them the way, they were only a kilometer and a half away and closing. They got to a clearing only to be met by a unnatural clearing in the forest. The ground was burnt and bloody. Infront of them laid, what was left, of the CORD team. A team of two ISAF Para rescue were tending to what looked like Taurusky. Doc went up to them on the opposite side of the body and looked at them in the eyes pulling down his Balaclava. "He's dead. You can't save him." He pushed the Balaclava back over his nose and continued walking with his team being careful not to step on anything.

The ground was so bloody, the smell of burnt flesh over came them. As a final salute Blitz put his right hand on both of his shoulders for a full second as he walked through the brush away from the horror behind them. He went to his Comms and made sure to check it in.

"Rainbow 1-1, CORD is down. We just passed what was left of them, out." he released the button on his helmet and sighed. He didn't want to look back as they walked. "Squad 2, Diamond formation and spread out. I don't want the same to happen to us." He ordered. Doc took up the left flank and Queen on the right while Broken and Dakka took up the rear. Blitz, as always, took up the very front. "Don't think too hard about what we just saw." He said quietly. "Just keep walking." He added as he pushed a tree branch out his way.

They were only half a kilometer away now. The smoke from where the plane crashed too the east could be seen. But where the Pilot landed was far from the crash thankfully. From their position they could still hear the popping of gunfire and the crashing sounds of explosions behind them getting only fainter as they moved deeper into the island. "Do we know who shot him down?" Doc asked from behind. Klaus turned his head and shrugged. "Never told us, but we can ask the pilot when we get him." He said as he observed the ground for any booby traps. If he knew one thing about insurgents, it's that they loved to use them. Then Queen sharply looked up and turned here head to the left she dropped to one knee. The rest of the squad seeing this did the same.

"Dozen or more coming from the east where the aircraft crashed. I just heard them." She said quietly as she observed in the direction. "Orders?" Dakka asked in the back of the formation. Blitz had a smirk on his face. "Get in the dirt, wait for them." The team went prone and the individual team members crawled into the brush. Doc and Broken had taken position behind trees and the rest had found a shadowy area with a good vantage point within the brush. "Wait for my mark." He whispered into the radio.
Last edited by Empire of Donner land on Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents