NATION

PASSWORD

2nd War for Columbia

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Storming the 34th Precinct; Battle of New York

Postby New Decius » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:27 pm

KMS Himmelreich
New York Harbor
United States of Columbia

Schlager smirked as the fleet entered New York Harbor, passing the now headless statue of liberty in the process. He looked out across the fleet merely waiting for the signal. The Warships began to train their guns on the shoreline as a sign of threat but did not fire yet. In the meanwhile the troop transports and supply freighters began to pull into port. The German Invasion of Columbia begins.

-----------------

"Hmm, I hardly find Times Square as impressive as the Platz der Ehre in our own capital of Germania." Generalleutnant (Lieutenant General) Reinhardt Jodl said as he walked into the famous Times Square accompanied by his Staff. Around them squads of troops were moving about, checking the buildings for any enemy forces, and if they spotted any, a call of "Surrender" was given before the soldiers would spray the suspected area with their MP-222 Assault Rifles and then haul the enemy troops out in chains.

Just then there came a sound of breaking glass from within a nearby building and Jodl turned to see it had come from a police station, with the label "34th Precinct" over the doors. Jodl whistled to an Infantry Hauptmann (Captain), calling him over. "Hauptmann, storm that building. Bring out any who surrender and kill those whom don't." The soldier saluted and then called over his men who gathered near the doors of the building. Jodl guessed Police and Military units were hiding within and sheltering militia and someone accidentally gave away their position.

A man kneeled a dozen feet away from the foot of the stairs and loaded a shell into a Panzerfaust 3 and took aim at the doors as the others gathered behind him. In several seconds he pulled the trigger and the shell sped out and struck the doors, blasting them in as they sailed back into the lobby. The Wehrmacht soldiers rushed up the steps and into the main lobby as Hauptmann Steiger was the first to get through the door only to pull back as several bullets struck the wall and he then raised his Walther P98 Semi-Automatic Pistol and fired four shots and four screams sounded out. Two soldiers stepped forward holding MP-380 Assault Rifles and sprayed the room and then there was silence as they waited for the smoke to clear.

When it did, it revealed a bloodbath of Police Officers, Army soldiers, and militia forces. At least ten people dead on the floor and thirty writhing about in pain and in great injury. Steiger stepped forward as six of his men proceeded forward and took up positions by the door. Three men approached the Captain's Office and trained their guns on the door as another man pointed another loaded Panzerfaust 3 at the top of the stairs. Steiger then shouted out. "Anyone else in here, come out and surrender. You shall be given full quarter as according to the Geneva Conventions!" Steiger and his men kept on their toes in case of an ambush.

Outside, there was a great rumbling as a number of vehicles rolled into Times Square. Four Panzerhause 2000's which trained their guns on One Times Square as added incentive, as Jodl knew that the remaining populace would not be willing to risk the destruction of such a famous monument.
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Cobb Island
Envoy

Founded: Sep 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Intel Update: Satcom Upload

Postby Cobb Island » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:45 pm

Key:

Yellow/Yellowish: USC Territory

Red: Communist Coalition Territory

New Axiom: Cuba and Florida. Forward Operating Base in Honduras.
Belivonia: Parts of Texas
Yymea: Hawaiian Islands, Alaska Southern Coast.

Grey: Fascist Invaders

United Fascist States of North America: San Francisco

New Decius: New York City

Green: USC Allies
Grand Duchy of Nova Capile: Surrounding Belivonian hold outs in Texas.
Hydra: Deployments in Alaska and Georgia (heading for florida)
Rodina: In Philadelphia.

Cobb Island: Presidential Palace

Presidente Chavos Gusto gathered his cabinet ministers for a meeting.

"Ok so...our attempt to get the German Empire to switch sides failed. That was unfortunate. The Germans could have ended the war quickly, then we could have invited them all here for a peace conference and charged them all exorbitant hotel bills. Darn."

One of his ministers piped. "Well at least we have that old cold war satellite that is still working. And the munitions factory is back up and operating. All the damage from the hurricane is repaired."

Chavos nodded. "Yes, I guess we'll keep helping the Colombians for the time being. But if it looks like they are going to lose we have to come up with another plan. But in any case, what is your current assessment?"

The defense minister proceeded to explain his assessment with a boring power point presentation.

Well, if we look at the respective defense force scores of the different countries, we can make some predictions. Undoubtedly, some will be wrong. Actually, they could all be wrong. But I'll make them anyway. It's my job after all.

Hydra has an extremely powerful military. The communist invaders don't come close to their capabilities. So I predict a quick win for Hydra on the Alaskan front, and an eventual win in Florida and even Cuba within a month's time. It all depends how well the Commies can dig in and hold on. The one good thing for the reds is that Hydra's military is divided up. So that is why I predict New Axius will be able to hold on for a time.

Next we have the Grand Duchy of Nova Capile. It looks like they are mopping up the remaining Belivonian hold outs, but there is no doubt they've been weakened from that long campaign. Now its just a question of where they go next. Do they move west against the fascists in California, help out Hydra's offensive, or reinforce Philadelphia? I think they're army could help influence a major battle, but on their own I think the best they could hope for is a stale mate.

Ok and last we have Rodina. These brave guys were the only ones to reinforce Philadelphia. And that's smart. But let's be real here. New Decius is a friggin juggurnaut of military might. There is no way Rodina will survive the New Decian offensive without significant help. And then it wont be long after before New Decius is rolling through the capital.
Last edited by Cobb Island on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.

New Axiom
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:02 pm

21:45 central standard time-Miami Operatioms HQ:
Commander James Brown sat at his command center inside Miami PD, the Southern Operations Command Center. He had received orders that after he had secured the state of Florida, he was to send three airborne battalions over to capture the city of New Orleans. However, in the wake of the shelling of Cuba and southern Florida, he was concerned. He was also concerned that rumor had it much of Columbia's and HYDRAs navy was massed there. He also knew that capturing New Orleans would deny the Columbians a major base of operations, and possibly grant access to the soft, peanut buttery Midwest, such as St Louis, Dubuque, and Minneapolis. He was VERY concerned about the HYDRA blockade around Florida, and the occasional shelling of Miami. He worried every second of a hydra landing. He was torn between the decisions. He decided to risk it, and ordered long range cluster missiles to be fired at the sea around New Orleans. These cluster missiles would blast into the exosphere, then turn course and fire 20-35 high explosive-armor piercing projectiles, capable of piercing the three foot thick armor of the Tranquility class battleships. However, there were only two launche sites, a pair of old ICBM silos. Brown ordered the missiles to be fired at the target at once. He also ordered coastal artillery to be fired at the ships in order to serve as a distraction.

22:00-Miami
After four missile strikes, it was a safe assumption anything out to sea outside of New Orleans was either evacuated or sunk. The Three Airborne Units piled into the VTOL drop ships. About ten drop ships were there, a total of 147 men on board. The plan was to fly over the city, and hold it until heavy equipment-tanks and artillery-could be dropped. It was unclear how much AA defense was in place around the city, but they would have to take a chance. At the same time, in the Gulf of Mexico, a similar force departed from an allied airport in the region, but this force wasn't aimed at the city, but the area around it. They would also need to be more careful, as to avoid the Columbian allies surrounding the Empires allies. Only time would tell if this operation failed or not.
Last edited by New Axiom on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:
You mean Black Friday as in the Apex Preadator of Capatalism?

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Pringles or Lays Stax? I prefer the Lays.

New Axiom
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:23 pm

OOC: lol, HYDRA, I realized I made a mistake. I don't know how but for some reason I thought you were attacking Cuba, not Florida. Lol that's embarrassing and I do apologize, but I guess you could've attacked both places at once, right? Lol
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:
You mean Black Friday as in the Apex Preadator of Capatalism?

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Pringles or Lays Stax? I prefer the Lays.

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:24 pm

OOC: Sorry for not posting. I'll post tomorrow after school.
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Cobb Island
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Covert Intervention

Postby Cobb Island » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:31 am

New York Harbor

After the bleak intelligence assessment, Presidente Chavos ordered the Cobb Island Coast Guard to conduct a covert sabotage operation on the New Decian invaders.

A single coast guard cutter sailed up the east coast toward New York Harbor. It made its approach on the harbor at night, and moved slowly, in an effort to hopefully be mistaken for a fishing vessel by the New Decian fleet.

Once it got close enough, a small water craft carrying a team of scuba divers deployed from the ship.

These scuba divers were able to swim underneath a New Decian transport craft that was docked at the harbor and attach some high explosives to the hull. This transport craft had yet to unload its cargo of armored vehicles that the New Decians were going to need for their invasion.

They called it the biggest explosion since the Boston Tea Party

The high explosives ripped a hole in the hull so big that the transport ship sank to the bottom of the harbor in a matter of minutes. Hundreds of armored vehicles sank with it.

Then the divers made it back to the small water craft, but instead of attempting to dock with the coast guard cutter, they headed for the coast line. Their mission was to blend in with the populace and make their way to Boston where they would be picked up by Cobb Island agents.

Presidente nodded his approval when he heard the news. But he knew that it would take a lot more than one act of sabotage to slow down New Decius enough for the allies to be able to make a decent stand around Philadelphia.
Last edited by Cobb Island on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:00 am

Cobb Island wrote:New York Harbor

After the bleak intelligence assessment, Presidente Chavos ordered the Cobb Island Coast Guard to conduct a covert sabotage operation on the New Decian invaders.

A single coast guard cutter sailed up the east coast toward New York Harbor. It made its approach on the harbor at night, and moved slowly, in an effort to hopefully be mistaken for a fishing vessel by the New Decian fleet.

Once it got close enough, a small water craft carrying a team of scuba divers deployed from the ship.

These scuba divers were able to swim underneath a New Decian transport craft that was docked at the harbor and attach some high explosives to the hull. This transport craft had yet to unload its cargo of armored vehicles that the New Decians were going to need for their invasion.

They called it the biggest explosion since the Boston Tea Party

The high explosives ripped a hole in the hull so big that the transport ship sank to the bottom of the harbor in a matter of minutes. Hundreds of armored vehicles sank with it.

Then the divers made it back to the small water craft, but instead of attempting to dock with the coast guard cutter, they headed for the coast line. Their mission was to blend in with the populace and make their way to Boston where they would be picked up by Cobb Island agents.

Presidente nodded his approval when he heard the news. But he knew that it would take a lot more than one act of sabotage to slow down New Decius enough for the allies to be able to make a decent stand around Philadelphia.

Unfortunately these agents had mistaken a civilian freighter for a German troop transport, all of said transports having already been unloaded and the six Reserve Corps spread across the city. And the cutter was spotted by one of the Destroyers.

Almost immediately the warship fired off two Tomahawk missiles which landed direct hits on the Coast Guard Cutter. The ship began to sink whilst German Marines watched the waters to shoot any survivors.

The sound of engines could be heard and a Wehrmacht patrol on the shoreline noticed a small craft approaching and therefore took action. A call of "Halt" was given before they opened fire on the craft, riddling it with bullets.

OOC: I already posted about the troops unloading into the city.
Last edited by New Decius on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Yymea
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yymea » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:17 am

Alaska airspace, 9:34
The 400 attack aircraft started shooting.
The enemy tanks exploded, the missiles dropping to earth. Men were killed by the thundering guns of the planes. After a time of bloody confusion, the planes went back to base. They weren't sure how much damage they had done, but they did now that things were burning in the night.
Linnuis wrote: There's nothing at all stupid about the all leftists under twenty-fives online football challenge match... against the fascists.

Cobb Island
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cobb Island » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:20 am

The minister looked up with a frown as he passed the report over to the Presidente.

“Um, Mr. Presidente. I think we had what George W Bush used to call an intelligence failure.”
Presidente looked at the report and frowned.

“100% casualties and we didn’t even get the right ship? So we can’t even pull off a halfway decent sabotage mission?”

The minister nodded. “I’m afraid so sir.”

Presidente grimaced. “So how much is this going to hurt me in the polls?”

“Don’t worry Presidente, there is still plenty of time to turn this around,” the minister replied.

“Well what should we do then? Start stocking up on sauerkraut?” Presidente was furious

“We still have some intelligence assets in New York. I’ll send instructions for them to try and form some resistance cells among the occupied New Yorkers. With any luck we’ll be mounting raids on supply and fuel depots within a few weeks time.” The minister replied.

“A few weeks time? You’ll have to better than that. Unless something is done to slow those armored vehicles down they’ll be in Philadelphia faster than you can say blitzkrieg!”

The minister nodded furiously and got to work…

New York, Nightfall, Day 2 of Cobb Island Covert Operations

Agent Velasquez surveyed the armored columns of tanks at a make shift motor pool being used by the New Decian occupiers. He observed this from the vantage point of the roof of one of the abandoned warehouses.

He passed his information back to the foreign ministry by dropping off a flash drive disk at his handler's drop point.

Foreign Ministry Cobb Island

Director Coddleson examined the report.

It's worse than even what we saw from the satellites, he said out loud

Minutes later an encrypted telegram was sent out to all of the major USC Allies.

Attn: Intelligence confirms significant heavy armor assets being unloaded into New York City. If those tanks make it to the mainland, Philadelphia won't stand a chance. If anyone has any available aerial assets, we recommend immediate strikes on all major bridges leading out of New York. Trapping the New Decian heavy armor on the island will buy you the time you need to organize a defense of the capital.
Last edited by Cobb Island on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:48 am

The NMK Ambassador had just recieved word that a plane containing the NMK's Regent / Emperor had had just taken off from an airport near Toad Town, heading towards Columbia. It seems the visit to discuss alliances and tactics was happening after all. This increased his confidence in the surrounding area, the Secret Service were very....thorough with their checks and monitoring. He had no doubt that the thermonuclear dead man's switch had been primed and an appropriate naval force had been dispatched to this conflict. He spoke to the Duke and King 'Gentlemen. I have just received word that the Regent has departed the NMK to meet you here. I have no doubt he brings good news.'
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Yymea
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yymea » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:07 pm

OOC: Sorry, I haven't mentioned that my planes are remotely controlled. I bought them from the Schwerpunkt arms store.
Linnuis wrote: There's nothing at all stupid about the all leftists under twenty-fives online football challenge match... against the fascists.

HYDRA-Russian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby HYDRA-Russian Empire » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:08 pm

New Axiom wrote:OOC: lol, HYDRA, I realized I made a mistake. I don't know how but for some reason I thought you were attacking Cuba, not Florida. Lol that's embarrassing and I do apologize, but I guess you could've attacked both places at once, right? Lol

(OOC: No problem. I will change the post to say Cuba instead of Florida.)
Glory to the Empire
Emperor Peter IV
Tsarevich Nicholay (III) Petrovich
I live in the UK, so my time may be different to yours.
WARNING: THIS NATION DOES NOT REPRESENT MY VIEWS
---
[url]---[/url]
Anti-Democracy League | League of Mechanocracies
Embassy Program (OBSOLETE)|Member of GESO

A level 2.9 civilization, according to this index (Tier 10, Level 7, Type 10).

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Cobb Island wrote:The minister looked up with a frown as he passed the report over to the Presidente.

“Um, Mr. Presidente. I think we had what George W Bush used to call an intelligence failure.”
Presidente looked at the report and frowned.

“100% casualties and we didn’t even get the right ship? So we can’t even pull off a halfway decent sabotage mission?”

The minister nodded. “I’m afraid so sir.”

Presidente grimaced. “So how much is this going to hurt me in the polls?”

“Don’t worry Presidente, there is still plenty of time to turn this around,” the minister replied.

“Well what should we do then? Start stocking up on sauerkraut?” Presidente was furious

“We still have some intelligence assets in New York. I’ll send instructions for them to try and form some resistance cells among the occupied New Yorkers. With any luck we’ll be mounting raids on supply and fuel depots within a few weeks time.” The minister replied.

“A few weeks time? You’ll have to better than that. Unless something is done to slow those armored vehicles down they’ll be in Philadelphia faster than you can say blitzkrieg!”

The minister nodded furiously and got to work…

New York, Nightfall, Day 2 of Cobb Island Covert Operations

Agent Velasquez surveyed the armored columns of tanks at a make shift motor pool being used by the New Decian occupiers. He observed this from the vantage point of the roof of one of the abandoned warehouses.

He passed his information back to the foreign ministry by dropping off a flash drive disk at his handler's drop point.

Foreign Ministry Cobb Island

Director Coddleson examined the report.

It's worse than even what we saw from the satellites, he said out loud

Minutes later an encrypted telegram was sent out to all of the major USC Allies.

Attn: Intelligence confirms significant heavy armor assets being unloaded into New York City. If those tanks make it to the mainland, Philadelphia won't stand a chance. If anyone has any available aerial assets, we recommend immediate strikes on all major bridges leading out of New York. Trapping the New Decian heavy armor on the island will buy you the time you need to organize a defense of the capital.

"Alright. We've noticed they've got a couple hundred if not a couple thousand tanks here. If they get out of the city we've got to find a way to keep them delayed enough for our boys in uniform to prepare their defense or counter attack." The Captain stated as he informed his resistance group containing police, soldiers, and militia "We'll be blocking roads and destroying the bridge that connects the city to the mainland. That's our main objective. Thankfully we've scrapped together enough explosives to turn the bridge to rubble. I'll need five teams. Two demolition, two assault, one support. The rest of you that aren't picked are to cause chaos for the invaders and block the roads with any abandoned cars, trucks, and disable tanks that can't use their cannons. Understood?"
"Yes sir!"

Three hours later
Nightfall came and the groups moved to their position. Several Fifties cars drove up to the bridge and came to a stop several feet from the end that was in the city. The teams got out and took their positions. Two of them raced towards an apartment building to get to good positions. One stayed near the bridge to provide support fire from the ground. The other two raced to the bridge and began to wire the explosives to the support columns or the bridge to blow holes into it.
"Any sign of the Huns?" The Captain asked over the walkie-talkie.
"None yet sir." A member of one of the assault teams replied as they overlooked the streets leading to the bridge.
_[' ]_

HYDRA-Russian Empire
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby HYDRA-Russian Empire » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:45 pm

New Axiom wrote:Several dark suited officials strided quickly through the High Command halls, rushing to notify the Emporer of the enemy's incoming attack. "Sir!" One of them began after they burst into Military Command. "Our forces in Cuba might be under attack. The enemy commander issued us a proposal to stand down." Emporer Silva considered it, then said back "the Empire doesn't surrender. However, pull back three of the five divisions. Evac them to our FOB in Central America." "What about the Marines in Florida, Sir?" "Tell them to dig in, prepare for a hell storm."

The Marines had taken Miami three hours earlier, victorious after an hour of house to house fighting. Now, their commander, captain Austin Jensen was worried as he recieved orders from Command to dig in, to await a large enemy force. Even worse, he was told Cuba was under attack, which was their only fallback location. Essentially, the marines were trapped. "Well," he thought to himself, "we've been through worse." He pulled the charging handle on his IAR-32 as he prepared to address his men.

Captain Mark Tucker viewed the incoming enemy fleet through his binoculars. The monstorus looming battleships had been shelling the island for three minutes now, although the shell fire was trickling as it was directed onto the Tranquility class heavy battleships sent to intercept. Overhead, IF-27 Jackal fighters streaked toward the ships, pouring cannon fire into them and releasing their bombs at the last second. Two of the five were shot down, screaming into the thick armor plating, leaving massive dark spots. Shells from the heavy battleships crashed down, resulting in a very large explosion in one of the enemy hulks. Almost instantaneously, the three imperial heavy battleships exploded at once, being struck by enemy submarine torpedoes. Tucker ordered the coastal artillery to open up, resulting in a massive roar as the rail gun cannons caused sonic booms. The shells crashed against the ships, but hardly scratched the thick armor. Next, enemy fighters screamed overhead, and both the coastal artillery and fortified bunker Tucker was in exploded in a large ball of plasma fire. Then, the enemy attack stopped as the fleet commander considered the New Axiom reply:

If you attack, we WILL launch the Missiles.

HYDRA 6th Expeditionary Fleet flagship, The Vengeance
Command Bridge

Captain Josef von Fritzgerald was relaxing, sipping a glass of champagne as he watched the attack. There was a knock on the door of the Bridge, and a few officers entered.
"Sir, the enemy has replied"
Fritzgerald smiled. "Amuse me"
"They are threatening to launch missiles if we attack"
Fritzgerald could not contain himself, and burst out laughing. "Attack! Us!" he snorted.
When he had composed himself, he said to the officers "Show them what we're made of boys"
They nodded, saluted, and left.

A few moments later, the entire ship shuddered, the motors going strangely silent. To the enemy defenders, it seemed that The Vengeance was rising out of the water, into the sky. They were correct. From the bottom emerged two massive cannons, followed by two more behind them. With a deafening humming noise, they charged up, a sphere of green matter growing in the middle of them.
On the bridge, Fritzgerald and his officers were worried. This was the first time they were using this technology, and they did not know what would happen.
There was suddenly a massive boom, heard even by the Ambassadors in Independence Hall. The enemy soldiers cowered in fright, but soon emerged, alive. Ahead of them were the rapidly sinking remains of The Vengeance.
Moments later the remaining ships opened fire again, this time with massive railguns.

Imperial Capitol, New Petersburg
Outside the Imperial Duma

The Emperor stood up behind the lectern, a crowd stretching ahead of him as far as the eye could see.
"Ladies, gentlemen" he began in a sombre voice. "Today marks the day of our first naval defeat for decades. <...> But this is not our fault! You see, upon that ship were spies from the enemy, who destroyed it from the inside! <It is their fault and we will make them pay!> <...>" he finished to massive cheers.

Later, a secret message was sent to UFSNA:
ENCRYPTION MAXIMUM
To whom it may concern,
this is the HYDRA government speaking. We have had a bad relationship in the past, but now we feel that it would be better for both of us to form a secret pact. We will drive out the enemies and locals in the USC, and then split it equally in half.
How does that sound?

Independence Hall
The HYDRA Ambassador walked up to King Foley.
"Our attack on Cuba is going as planned" he said. "Soon, it will be under our control"

Alaskan oil-fields
HYDRA fortifications

The troops were growing restless and angry. Like a firework, they sat there, waiting for an excuse to detonate.
Glory to the Empire
Emperor Peter IV
---
[url]---[/url]

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:54 pm

KMS Himmelreich
New York Harbor

Schlager had just awoken and was sitting down to have a cup of coffee to wake himself up in his quarters when there was a bang upon the door. An Ensign walked in alongside Admiral Johann Voss of the 6th Destroyer Flotilla whom was technically serving as SCO for the Weltreich Flotilla during its time in this conflict. They both acknowledged each other with a nod as Voss sat down opposite Schlager and also partook in a cup of coffee as he began to read off reports.

"Jodl has reported that the entirety of Manhattan Island has been secured and the exits of all tunnels leading onto the island have been placed under heavy guard. Our Armored units are being moved to underground car garages for better security and our infantry are working out a housing situation with the remaining civilian community leaders in the city. A tally has been taken and there are still over five hundred thousand civilians left in the city, along with twenty-thousand Police and Military personnel whom have given themselves up." Schlager liked the sound of things so far, this was good news to hear. "Of this population we have a confirmation of over sixteen thousand persons of German heritage whom came to Columbia between the reign of Kaiser Adrian and Kaiser Wilhelm. Twelve-thousand of these persons apparently are interested in once again aiding the Fatherland now with the reign of Kaiser Siegfried II and the new Reich. Thus we have established these persons as aid workers." At this Schlager raised an eyebrow and so Voss elaborated a bit.

"Jodl had troops seize all the stock of all the grocers and convenience stores in this city and stockpile them at a number of locations, one for each of the sections of the city. Now these stockpiles shall be guarded by the Militarpolizei units we have with us, but run by these new aid workers. Citizens are being given special cards to bring to these stations every Sunday so they can receive a weeks worth of food, drink, and medical supplies. However, unhealthy foods are not to be served at our stockpiles. We found one store with an entire freezer isle of pizza's." Both Schlager and Voss grimaced in disgust. The German lifestyle involved healthy eating and so these citizens would have to get accustomed to such. "Each citizen has on their cards the number of persons in their household so they shall be given food in all essential food groups in enough stock to supply three square meals a day for seven days. To keep the population from being restless, some of these aid workers are reopening several bars in the city to be opened only at certain hours and which will have drinking limits." Schlager nodded as this made sense, they had similar laws back in Germany. Bars were only opened for certain hours and a person could only have a certain amount of drinks a night. "All the strip clubs and other similar vulgar places in this city have been closed down and their managers arrested, the employees, those poor women and men, are being set free and given mental health care."

He pulled up another report, this one from the doctor in command of the Wehrmacht Medical Unit attached to their force. "The Medical Corps has setup shop in the Metropolitan Hospital here on the island. They are currently treating two thousand enemy wounded abandoned by Columbian military medical units, six thousand civilians, and five hundred of our own troops wounded in sabotage attempts by disgruntled resistance fighters." Schlager shook his head, didn't these people understand that they were here to bring order to this chaotic land, the current actions of the German forces in the city showed that much. Already Generalleutnant Jodl had effectively reestablished public services in a manner in the city and the Geneva Convention was being followed to the letter. There was no pillaging being conducted by German forces.

Brooklyn Bridge
New York City

At that moment two Leicht Panzer I (Light Tank Class I) drove up in front of the Brooklyn Bridge and trained their guns on one of the assault teams there as German infantry rushed and formed a line across the entrance to the bridge, MP-222 Assault Rifles in hand as the thirty men stood in stone cold silence. A Major in the Militarpolizei (Military Police) stepped forward with a megaphone and called out to the men.

"Attention! This is Major Heinrich Kraussmann of the German Militarpolizei! Toss your guns on the ground and give yourselves up! You shall be treated accordingly to the Geneva Conventions! We are here to bring order to this chaotic land! We have reestablished public services in the city, feeding citizens healthy food and ensuring that they receive medical aid! And not only that, it was an anonymous informant which our computers traced to one of the islands burrows who tipped us off to your operation! Does it really sound like you want to fight us?" Kraussmann was hoping they would have a walkie talkie on them so he could speak directly to their commander. "If possible I wish to speak to your commanding officer as should be allotted according to the Geneva Conventions concerning the conduction of warfare that enemy officers be allowed to interact prior to a battle to ensure the lessening of collateral damage!"

IATA Member

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:11 pm

New Decius wrote:KMS Himmelreich
New York Harbor

Schlager had just awoken and was sitting down to have a cup of coffee to wake himself up in his quarters when there was a bang upon the door. An Ensign walked in alongside Admiral Johann Voss of the 6th Destroyer Flotilla whom was technically serving as SCO for the Weltreich Flotilla during its time in this conflict. They both acknowledged each other with a nod as Voss sat down opposite Schlager and also partook in a cup of coffee as he began to read off reports.

"Jodl has reported that the entirety of Manhattan Island has been secured and the exits of all tunnels leading onto the island have been placed under heavy guard. Our Armored units are being moved to underground car garages for better security and our infantry are working out a housing situation with the remaining civilian community leaders in the city. A tally has been taken and there are still over five hundred thousand civilians left in the city, along with twenty-thousand Police and Military personnel whom have given themselves up." Schlager liked the sound of things so far, this was good news to hear. "Of this population we have a confirmation of over sixteen thousand persons of German heritage whom came to Columbia between the reign of Kaiser Adrian and Kaiser Wilhelm. Twelve-thousand of these persons apparently are interested in once again aiding the Fatherland now with the reign of Kaiser Siegfried II and the new Reich. Thus we have established these persons as aid workers." At this Schlager raised an eyebrow and so Voss elaborated a bit.

"Jodl had troops seize all the stock of all the grocers and convenience stores in this city and stockpile them at a number of locations, one for each of the sections of the city. Now these stockpiles shall be guarded by the Militarpolizei units we have with us, but run by these new aid workers. Citizens are being given special cards to bring to these stations every Sunday so they can receive a weeks worth of food, drink, and medical supplies. However, unhealthy foods are not to be served at our stockpiles. We found one store with an entire freezer isle of pizza's." Both Schlager and Voss grimaced in disgust. The German lifestyle involved healthy eating and so these citizens would have to get accustomed to such. "Each citizen has on their cards the number of persons in their household so they shall be given food in all essential food groups in enough stock to supply three square meals a day for seven days. To keep the population from being restless, some of these aid workers are reopening several bars in the city to be opened only at certain hours and which will have drinking limits." Schlager nodded as this made sense, they had similar laws back in Germany. Bars were only opened for certain hours and a person could only have a certain amount of drinks a night. "All the strip clubs and other similar vulgar places in this city have been closed down and their managers arrested, the employees, those poor women and men, are being set free and given mental health care."

He pulled up another report, this one from the doctor in command of the Wehrmacht Medical Unit attached to their force. "The Medical Corps has setup shop in the Metropolitan Hospital here on the island. They are currently treating two thousand enemy wounded abandoned by Columbian military medical units, six thousand civilians, and five hundred of our own troops wounded in sabotage attempts by disgruntled resistance fighters." Schlager shook his head, didn't these people understand that they were here to bring order to this chaotic land, the current actions of the German forces in the city showed that much. Already Generalleutnant Jodl had effectively reestablished public services in a manner in the city and the Geneva Convention was being followed to the letter. There was no pillaging being conducted by German forces.

Brooklyn Bridge
New York City

At that moment two Leicht Panzer I (Light Tank Class I) drove up in front of the Brooklyn Bridge and trained their guns on one of the assault teams there as German infantry rushed and formed a line across the entrance to the bridge, MP-222 Assault Rifles in hand as the thirty men stood in stone cold silence. A Major in the Militarpolizei (Military Police) stepped forward with a megaphone and called out to the men.

"Attention! This is Major Heinrich Kraussmann of the German Militarpolizei! Toss your guns on the ground and give yourselves up! You shall be treated accordingly to the Geneva Conventions! We are here to bring order to this chaotic land! We have reestablished public services in the city, feeding citizens healthy food and ensuring that they receive medical aid! And not only that, it was an anonymous informant which our computers traced to one of the islands burrows who tipped us off to your operation! Does it really sound like you want to fight us?" Kraussmann was hoping they would have a walkie talkie on them so he could speak directly to their commander. "If possible I wish to speak to your commanding officer as should be allotted according to the Geneva Conventions concerning the conduction of warfare that enemy officers be allowed to interact prior to a battle to ensure the lessening of collateral damage!"

The Captain cursed under his breath as the floodlights from the tank and lights from the enemy troops shined brightly upon their forms. Whoever tipped the Jerry's off was as good as dead. He shouted to the Major "How about you stop blasting us to bits and divide our people if you want us to buy into your bullshit! Destroying the gift from France clearly shows you don't give a shit about us! Why don't you get outta your tank and talk to me face to face."
_[' ]_

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:14 pm

HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:
New Axiom wrote:Several dark suited officials strided quickly through the High Command halls, rushing to notify the Emporer of the enemy's incoming attack. "Sir!" One of them began after they burst into Military Command. "Our forces in Cuba might be under attack. The enemy commander issued us a proposal to stand down." Emporer Silva considered it, then said back "the Empire doesn't surrender. However, pull back three of the five divisions. Evac them to our FOB in Central America." "What about the Marines in Florida, Sir?" "Tell them to dig in, prepare for a hell storm."

The Marines had taken Miami three hours earlier, victorious after an hour of house to house fighting. Now, their commander, captain Austin Jensen was worried as he recieved orders from Command to dig in, to await a large enemy force. Even worse, he was told Cuba was under attack, which was their only fallback location. Essentially, the marines were trapped. "Well," he thought to himself, "we've been through worse." He pulled the charging handle on his IAR-32 as he prepared to address his men.

Captain Mark Tucker viewed the incoming enemy fleet through his binoculars. The monstorus looming battleships had been shelling the island for three minutes now, although the shell fire was trickling as it was directed onto the Tranquility class heavy battleships sent to intercept. Overhead, IF-27 Jackal fighters streaked toward the ships, pouring cannon fire into them and releasing their bombs at the last second. Two of the five were shot down, screaming into the thick armor plating, leaving massive dark spots. Shells from the heavy battleships crashed down, resulting in a very large explosion in one of the enemy hulks. Almost instantaneously, the three imperial heavy battleships exploded at once, being struck by enemy submarine torpedoes. Tucker ordered the coastal artillery to open up, resulting in a massive roar as the rail gun cannons caused sonic booms. The shells crashed against the ships, but hardly scratched the thick armor. Next, enemy fighters screamed overhead, and both the coastal artillery and fortified bunker Tucker was in exploded in a large ball of plasma fire. Then, the enemy attack stopped as the fleet commander considered the New Axiom reply:

Command Bridge

Captain Josef von Fritzgerald was relaxing, sipping a glass of champagne as he watched the attack. There was a knock on the door of the Bridge, and a few officers entered.
Fritzgerald could not contain himself, and burst out laughing. "Attack! Us!" he snorted.
When he had composed himself, he said to the officers "Show them what we're made of boys"

A few moments later, the entire ship shuddered, the motors going strangely silent. To the enemy defenders, it seemed that The Vengeance was rising out of the water, into the sky. They were correct. From the bottom emerged two massive cannons, followed by two more behind them. With a deafening humming noise, they charged up, a sphere of green matter growing in the middle of them.
On the bridge, Fritzgerald and his officers were worried. This was the first time they were using this technology, and they did not know what would happen.
There was suddenly a massive boom, heard even by the Ambassadors in Independence Hall. The enemy soldiers cowered in fright, but soon emerged, alive. Ahead of them were the rapidly sinking remains of The Vengeance.
Moments later the remaining ships opened fire again, this time with massive railguns.

The Emperor stood up behind the lectern, a crowd stretching ahead of him as far as the eye could see.
"Ladies, gentlemen" he began in a sombre voice. "Today marks the day of our first naval defeat for decades. <...> But this is not our fault! You see, upon that ship were spies from the enemy, who destroyed it from the inside! <It is their fault and we will make them pay!> <...>" he finished to massive cheers.

ENCRYPTION MAXIMUM
To whom it may concern,
this is the HYDRA government speaking. We have had a bad relationship in the past, but now we feel that it would be better for both of us to form a secret pact. We will drive out the enemies and locals in the USC, and then split it equally in half.
How does that sound?

Independence Hall
"Our attack on Cuba is going as planned" he said. "Soon, it will be under our control"

Alaskan oil-fields
HYDRA fortifications

The troops were growing restless and angry. Like a firework, they sat there, waiting for an excuse to detonate.

Independence Hall
The explosion from Cuba shook the hall and echoed inside the empty rooms. Foley and Prime Minister Hancock dove to the ground clutching the sides of their heads in pain.
"What the hell was that!" Hancock shouted in pain his head still ringing.

Alaska
Today had not been a good day for the 50th Infantry Division. First there was the invasion of the Reds that overwhelmed their troops. Then came the HYDRA troops who seemed like they were one snap away from going Rambo on their own allies. Now they were running low on food and ammo.
"If High Command doesn't send supplies soon we'll have to fight these Reds with snowballs and baseballs!" One of the soldiers shouted in frustration at the campsite.
The others nodded in sympathy and equal irritation.
Last edited by New United States of Columbia on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_

United Fascist States of North America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:21 pm

OOC: Sorry. I posted this on the wrong account and had to delete it... my computer wouldn't highlight it, so I couldn't copy+paste it. Sorry it's so shortened, the original was much longer and in a detailed paragraph form.

Updates
  • The invasion has been dubbed Operation Soaring Eagle.
  • The troops in the West have expanded to take much of California, and are now at the borders of Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, and Baja California. Three thousand soldiers, 132 tanks, 243 armored support vehicles, and 200 aircraft are invading Reno, Nevada
  • The troops on the Eastern Front have pushed through Savannah and on to Statesboro, Georgia, where they are at a stalemate with HYDRA troops.
  • Ten thousand troops, 6 gunships, 2 destroyers, 200 tanks, and 500 aircraft have invaded Rhode Island.
  • An airstrike campaign has begun in the Communist-occupied part of Mexico. Fighters are launching missiles, drones are picking off individual troops, and bombers are flattening entire city blocks.
  • Twelve Secret Ops Commando units have infiltrated Maryland and will soon release 2,000 gallons of untreated, raw sewage waste from sewage lines and septic tanks into waterlines, and 3,500 onto cropland. If the operation is successful, a follow-up will be attempted ,this time with ten times as much sewage, but the sewage will have been prepared in the UFSNA for optimal disease-creating conditions.
  • 183 Terabytes of malware, viruses, worms ,and 'Trojan Horses' have been released onto USC servers and webpages. These cyberattacks will be repeated constantly for the duration of the war. Hackers are working on breaking into the USC's government servers so as to contaminate them, as well.
My nation controls the US, Canada, and Greenland with an iron fist. Bow to the Eagle of Freedom, her watchful eye everpresent. Lady Liberty is our champion!
I mostly RP in three periods: 1986, 2029, and 2116.
I'm dieselpunk/cyberpunk and proud of it!
This nation does not represent my real views, but is just a fun nation to RP. I'm not a fascist.

United Fascist States of North America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:25 pm

Command Bridge

ENCRYPTION MAXIMUM
To whom it may concern,
How does that sound?

Independence Hall

Alaskan oil-fields
HYDRA fortifications

A reply was quickly sent as soon as the High Command thought it over and accepted the offer.
Encryption: Unicode Fluid (maximum security)
This does seem like a viable option. We will order all of our troops currently combating yours to stop immediately. We suggest a meeting of our two governments. We hereby invite you to a HYDRA-UFSNA diplomatic summit on the USS Hardball, an aircraft carrier in international waters. There we will discuss the terms of the pact and how the nation will be split upon victory. Good day.
My nation controls the US, Canada, and Greenland with an iron fist. Bow to the Eagle of Freedom, her watchful eye everpresent. Lady Liberty is our champion!
I mostly RP in three periods: 1986, 2029, and 2116.
I'm dieselpunk/cyberpunk and proud of it!
This nation does not represent my real views, but is just a fun nation to RP. I'm not a fascist.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:34 pm

United Fascist States of North America wrote:OOC: Sorry. I posted this on the wrong account and had to delete it... my computer wouldn't highlight it, so I couldn't copy+paste it. Sorry it's so shortened, the original was much longer and in a detailed paragraph form.

Updates
  • The invasion has been dubbed Operation Soaring Eagle.
  • The troops in the West have expanded to take much of California, and are now at the borders of Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, and Baja California. Three thousand soldiers, 132 tanks, 243 armored support vehicles, and 200 aircraft are invading Reno, Nevada
  • The troops on the Eastern Front have pushed through Savannah and on to Statesboro, Georgia, where they are at a stalemate with HYDRA troops.
  • Ten thousand troops, 6 gunships, 2 destroyers, 200 tanks, and 500 aircraft have invaded Rhode Island.
  • An airstrike campaign has begun in the Communist-occupied part of Mexico. Fighters are launching missiles, drones are picking off individual troops, and bombers are flattening entire city blocks.
  • Twelve Secret Ops Commando units have infiltrated Maryland and will soon release 2,000 gallons of untreated, raw sewage waste from sewage lines and septic tanks into waterlines, and 3,500 onto cropland. If the operation is successful, a follow-up will be attempted ,this time with ten times as much sewage, but the sewage will have been prepared in the UFSNA for optimal disease-creating conditions.
  • 183 Terabytes of malware, viruses, worms ,and 'Trojan Horses' have been released onto USC servers and webpages. These cyberattacks will be repeated constantly for the duration of the war. Hackers are working on breaking into the USC's government servers so as to contaminate them, as well.

California
November 1st, 2015
"Where the hell is our air support!" One of the soldiers shouted as he reloaded his M5 Folsom carbine.
"Like I've got a clue! Probably shot down by the Fascists!" His Sergeant replied as he fired a 40mm grenade at an advancing squad of Fascists.
California was being overrun. Everywhere you looked Police, Army, Marines, and Militia were throwing everything they could at the Fascists. And yet they kept coming with better weapons and support from tanks, aircraft, and offshore naval barrages.
A shell exploded nearby flattening the upper floors of an office building.
"We've got to pull back! California is lost! Evac point is Hollywood Hills!" The Sergeant shouted as he began to grab the soldier who had finished reloading his carbine.
"I'm not giving up my home to these bastards!" The soldier shouted.
He leapt out of the foxhole and shouted "This machine kills Fascists!" as he charged into the onslaught.
The Sergeant growled "If God doesn't help ya you've just doomed yourself kid." before he ran back to the Captain who had finished radioing to all Army personnel to retreat to Hollywood Hills. Same was happening to the Marines and the Police were attempting to inform the Militia to pull back with them into the countryside and neighboring states to plan a counter offensive or guerrilla campaign.

Maryland
November 1, 2015
"How many more are coming in?"
"Thousands really. All seem to have the same symptoms and backstory of how they got sick."
Doctor Andrew Kenzington sighed as he began to wash his hands before discovering that it too was shooting out raw sewage.
"How did all this sewage get into the drinking water in the first place? Did the attacks really get that bad?"
"Like I know. All I know is thousands of men, women, and children are depending on us to survive."
Kenzington shook his head before replying "Then lets hope we get federal aid of fresh water or else many more will die."

(OOC: The USC is very retro fifties futurism based like Fallout and Resistance. I doubt they have that advanced of computers.)
Last edited by New United States of Columbia on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:41 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:The NMK Ambassador had just recieved word that a plane containing the NMK's Regent / Emperor had had just taken off from an airport near Toad Town, heading towards Columbia. It seems the visit to discuss alliances and tactics was happening after all. This increased his confidence in the surrounding area, the Secret Service were very....thorough with their checks and monitoring. He had no doubt that the thermonuclear dead man's switch had been primed and an appropriate naval force had been dispatched to this conflict. He spoke to the Duke and King 'Gentlemen. I have just received word that the Regent has departed the NMK to meet you here. I have no doubt he brings good news.'

Foley paced back and forth after he'd been radioed that the UFSNA had invaded. Things were rapidly deteriorating. First the other member states of the region seemed to do nothing while they were demolished by more advanced nations. Now sickness was spreading in Maryland. And worse were reports from his spies stating that quite possibly their only hope if the other nations didn't join, HYDRA, was seriously considering turning on them.
He slammed his fist onto the desk and shouted "Lord! What have we done to deserve such punishment!"
He collapsed to his knees in tears. The Prime Minister looked like he was trying to avoid showing stress and how scared he was feeling.
The NMK's Monarch entered to see the King on the ground in tears and the Prime Minister looking like he was on the verge of a panic attack.

(OOC: I plan on trying to have dates attached so we get an idea of how long the war drags on. Also to the UFSNA and HYDRA: You're all forgetting two things. First the infrastructure of the nation can be sabotaged and guerrilla attacks and slow down or cut off supply lines. Second the USA is HUGE even if you don't count the idea of the USA controlling Canada and Mexico. If an invasion of just the U.S. is impossible in the real world with all the nations combined imagine invading all of North America.
Yeah the war isn't going to end in a few months. Try a few years if not a decade or two.)
_[' ]_

HYDRA-Russian Empire
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby HYDRA-Russian Empire » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:47 pm

United Fascist States of North America wrote:
HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:HYDRA 6th Expeditionary Fleet flagship, The Vengeance
Command Bridge

ENCRYPTION MAXIMUM
To whom it may concern,
How does that sound?

Independence Hall

Alaskan oil-fields
HYDRA fortifications

A reply was quickly sent as soon as the High Command thought it over and accepted the offer.
This does seem like a viable option. We will order all of our troops currently combating yours to stop immediately. We suggest a meeting of our two governments. We hereby invite you to a HYDRA-UFSNA diplomatic summit on the USS Hardball, an aircraft carrier in international waters. There we will discuss the terms of the pact and how the nation will be split upon victory. Good day.

Agreed.

------

New United States of Columbia wrote:
HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:HYDRA 6th Expeditionary Fleet flagship, The Vengeance
Command Bridge

ENCRYPTION MAXIMUM
To whom it may concern,
How does that sound?

Independence Hall

Alaskan oil-fields
HYDRA fortifications

Independence Hall
The explosion from Cuba shook the hall and echoed inside the empty rooms. Foley and Prime Minister Hancock dove to the ground clutching the sides of their heads in pain.

Alaska
Today had not been a good day for the 50th Infantry Division. First there was the invasion of the Reds that overwhelmed their troops. Then came the HYDRA troops who seemed like they were one snap away from going Rambo on their own allies. Now they were running low on food and ammo.
"If High Command doesn't send supplies soon we'll have to fight these Reds with snowballs and baseballs!" One of the soldiers shouted in frustration at the campsite.

The HYDRA Ambassador spoke, still flinching with pain.
"That was our...victory" he said.

(OOC: Shall we say that the explosion of the warship happened on November 1?)
Glory to the Empire
Emperor Peter IV
---
[url]---[/url]

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:51 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:The NMK Ambassador had just recieved word that a plane containing the NMK's Regent / Emperor had had just taken off from an airport near Toad Town, heading towards Columbia. It seems the visit to discuss alliances and tactics was happening after all. This increased his confidence in the surrounding area, the Secret Service were very....thorough with their checks and monitoring. He had no doubt that the thermonuclear dead man's switch had been primed and an appropriate naval force had been dispatched to this conflict. He spoke to the Duke and King 'Gentlemen. I have just received word that the Regent has departed the NMK to meet you here. I have no doubt he brings good news.'

Foley paced back and forth after he'd been radioed that the UFSNA had invaded. Things were rapidly deteriorating. First the other member states of the region seemed to do nothing while they were demolished by more advanced nations. Now sickness was spreading in Maryland. And worse were reports from his spies stating that quite possibly their only hope if the other nations didn't join, HYDRA, was seriously considering turning on them.
He slammed his fist onto the desk and shouted "Lord! What have we done to deserve such punishment!"
He collapsed to his knees in tears. The Prime Minister looked like he was trying to avoid showing stress and how scared he was feeling.
The NMK's Monarch entered to see the King on the ground in tears and the Prime Minister looking like he was on the verge of a panic attack.

(OOC: I plan on trying to have dates attached so we get an idea of how long the war drags on. Also to the UFSNA and HYDRA: You're all forgetting two things. First the infrastructure of the nation can be sabotaged and guerrilla attacks and slow down or cut off supply lines. Second the USA is HUGE even if you don't count the idea of the USA controlling Canada and Mexico. If an invasion of just the U.S. is impossible in the real world with all the nations combined imagine invading all of North America.
Yeah the war isn't going to end in a few months. Try a few years if not a decade or two.)

(OOC: It'd be the regent. not the Monarch.)
The NMK Regent entered the room briskly. He surveyed the room with his eyes and could clearly see the situation was in dire straits. He exclaimed 'Gentlemen. I bring excellent news. I will just sit down first.' and then sat down on a nearby chair. He then waited for a moment to survey the room's reaction. He knew that he had authorised the deployment of the 3rd and 6th fleets, and that their ETA was in 12 hours. In case of unforseen advances, the thermonuclear dead man's switch was primed to automatically activate should the correct codes not be entered once daily.
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:57 pm

United Fascist States of North America wrote:

Agreed.

------

New United States of Columbia wrote:Independence Hall

Alaska

The HYDRA Ambassador spoke, still flinching with pain.
"That was our...victory" he said.

(OOC: Shall we say that the explosion of the warship happened on November 1?)

(OOC: Sure)
Independence Hall
"Victory? What the hell are you talking about? Your using nuclear weapons now?" Foley shouted as he still was panic stricken with how bad things were going for Columbia.
Prime Minister Hancock noticed the flinch.
"Are you alright sir? Perhaps we should evacuate the building and head somewhere safer. Perhaps the Cheyenne Mountain Complex in Colorado?"

. . .

"Alright," Foley replied to the Regnant after calming down a bit upon hearing the news. Perhaps the situation was salvageable after all. The USC still had it's nuclear weapon capabilities. If the USC couldn't survive an enemy invasion Operation: Safehouse would be activated and all of the land would be turned into radioactive waste. If the Prime Minister was right the various historical artifacts were saved and safe in a top secret bunker somewhere in either the Midwest or Canada. Safehouse would make sure all citizens who followed their instructions given to the by USNORTHCOM would get to their own "Vaults" and would wait for the dust to settle before reemerging either fifty or one hundred years later. It'd also send out a signal to all member of Nazi Europa stating that the USC is being self destroyed but that they would return within the fifty to one hundred years and were to keep and eye and ear open.
He returned his thoughts to the Regnant.
"So what's in this 3rd and 6th fleets? Anything that can fight off New Dacius and UFSNA troops?"
_[' ]_

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:01 pm

New Decius wrote:KMS Himmelreich
New York Harbor

Brooklyn Bridge
New York City

The Captain cursed under his breath as the floodlights from the tank and lights from the enemy troops shined brightly upon their forms. Whoever tipped the Jerry's off was as good as dead. He shouted to the Major "How about you stop blasting us to bits and divide our people if you want us to buy into your bullshit! Destroying the gift from France clearly shows you don't give a shit about us! Why don't you get outta your tank and talk to me face to face."

This made no sense to the Major whom was already outside the tank and behind the wall of soldiers, leading him to believe this man was surely intoxicated. "Sir, I am already outside the tank. Have you been drinking? And pardon me for saying this, but we do not like the French. Not since they firebombed the city of Strasbourg and killed several hundred thousand people in the Anglo-French War on Germany last year. Thus our destroying the statue was adding further insult to injury to France. It shall be rebuilt in the fullness of time."

The Major set down his own gun and the megaphone and walked past the line of soldiers with his hands up. "Look see, I've come to speak with you face to face, no guns, no men. Just two officers speaking for the betterment of their men and the civilians around them. Look around you." And he gestured to the families whom had come to their doors at the buildings around the bridge to see what was going on including many children. "Do you really want to start a fight here? Where children could end up dead from stray bullets? Or would you rather surrender peacefully and take on status as a Prisoner of War, afforded all such protections for said persons by the Geneva Conventions?"

In the meanwhile, word reached the Himmelreich that the Reichsflottile and several other fleets had set sail with the main invasion force. All four Army Groups had been assembled and soon the invasion would begin. Four fronts would be opened against the Columbians and their forces would be stretched to the breaking point. The Invasion force had been enlarged.

As to the actual invasion, the following units were to be used:
-Panzergruppe Groß Deutschland (The most veteran unit in all the German Armed Forces to be conducting operations in the area of New England)=Heeresgruppen A
-Panzergruppe Kaiser Wilhelm (To be conducting operations in the area along the middle Eastern Seaboard)=Heeresgruppen B
-Panzergruppe Friedrich der Grosse (To be conduction operations in North-Eastern Canada)=Heeresgruppen C
-Panzergruppe Bismarck (To be conducting operations in the Southern Eastern Seaboard)=Heeresgruppen D

These four units would be the command units of the operation and would take on new codenames for their assigned Army Groups:
-1st Panzerarmee (A)
-2nd Panzerarmee (B)
-3rd Panzerarmee (C)
-4th Panzerarmee (D)
-1st Armee (A)
-2nd Armee (B)
-3rd Armee (C)
-4th Armee (D)
-5th Armee (A)
-6th Armee (B)
-7th Armee (C)
-8th Armee (D)
-9th Armee (A)
-10th Armee (B)
-11th Armee (C)
-12th Armee (D)
-13th Armee (A)
-14th Armee (B)
-15th Armee (C)
-16th Armee (D)
-27th Gebirgsarmee (A)
-28th Gebirgsarmee (A)
-29th Gebirgsarmee (A)
I Armee Korp (A)
II Armee Korp (B)
III Armee Korp (C)
IV Armee Korp (D)
V Armee Korp (A)
VI Armee Korp (B)
VII Armee Korp (C)
VIII Armee Korp (D)
IX Armed Korp (A)
X Armee Korp (B)
XI Armee Korp (C)
XII Armee Korp (D)
XIII Armee Korp (A)
XIV Armee Korp (B)
XV Armee Korp (C)
XVI Armee Korp (D)
XVII Armee Korp (A)
XVIII Armee Korp (B)
XIX Armee Korp (C)
XX Armee Korp (D)
XXI Armee Korp (A)
XXII Armee Korp (B)
XXIII Armee Korp (C)
XXIV Armee Korp (D)
XXV Armee Korp (A)
XXVI Armee Korp (B)
XXVII Armee Korp (C)
XXVIII Armee Korp (D)
XXIX Armee Korp (A)
XXX Armee Korp (B)
XXXI Armee Korp (C)
XXXII Armee Korp (D)
XXXIII Armee Korp (A)
XXXIV Armee Korp (B)
XXXV Armee Korp (C)
XXXVI Armee Korp (D)
XXXVII Armee Korp (A)
XXXVIII Armee Korp (B)
XXXIX Armee Korp (C)
XXXX Armee Korp (D)
III Motorised Corps (A)
XIV Motorised Corps (B)
XV Motorised Corps (C)
XVI Motorised Corps (D)
XIX Motorised Corps (A)
XXII Motorised Corps (B)
XXXIX Motorised Corps (C)
XXXX Motorised Corps (D)
III Panzer Corps (A)
IV Panzer Corps (B)
VII Panzer Corps (C)
XIV Panzer Corps (D)
XIX Panzer Corps (A)
XXXVIII Panzer Corps (B)
XXXIX Panzer Corps (C)
XXXX Panzer Corps (D)
XV Mountain Corps (A)
XVII Mountain Corps (B)
XVIII Mountain Corps (C)
XIX Mountain Corps (D)
XXI Mountain Corps (A)
XXII Mountain Corps (B)
XXXVI Mountain Corps (C)
XLIX Mountain Corps (D)
1st Panzer Division (A)
2nd Panzer Division (B)
3rd Panzer Division (C)
4th Panzer Division (D)
5th Panzer Division (A)
6th Panzer Division (B)
7th Panzer Division (C)
8th Panzer Division (D)
9th Panzer Division (A)
10th Panzer Division (B)
11th Panzer Division (C)
12th Panzer Division (D)
13th Panzer Division (A)
14th Panzer Division (B)
15th Panzer Division (C)
16th Panzer Division (D)

KaizerTech International, Berlin
Kingdom of Prussia
Germany Proper
Greater German Empire

Upon the top floor of the massive sixty story skyscraper owned by KaizerTech International, Germany's biggest and most successful technology mogul and also a global marketer in electronics and weaponry along with many other fields, was the office of the company's founder and chairman Wolfgang von Kaizer. Herr Wolfgang was coincidentally, the father of Reichsmarschal Alexander von Kaizer, Commander-in Chief of the German General's Staff. But the Commander-in Chief did not get where he was through connections, no he got where he was through twenty years combat service working his way up from the lowly recruit to the highest military rank in Germany. This corporation founded and chaired by his father, had at its disposal the brightest minds in the world today and so its technological innovations were often astounding.

At the moment in the office, was Kaizer Sr., Heinrich Gautlier SS-Reichsfuhrer (Head of the SS; Internal Security Bureau (OOC: There are a lot of big differences between my SS and the Nazi SS)), and Dr. Hermann Mannheim, KTI's best scientist and perhaps the world's greatest minds since Einstein. He had invented a Holographic projector when he was but a humble boy of 11 and that was back in 1988. The good doctor was now 38 and had been creating ever since his boyhood. They were all watching a video taken by an Abwehr Agent on leave in Cuba of the HYDRA Warship Vengeance, specifically the prototype repulsorlift technology it was making use of. The prototype part was clear by the way it crashed. The Agent who, having had the sense to also deliver this video straight away back to Abwehr Headquarters, had taken this video was recently promoted and commented that from the events, he would say that the technology had not yet been field tested.

Dr. Mannheim stroked his chin in thought as he watched the video, which at first showed the Agent enjoying some time with his wife and twin ten year old sons on the beach and then switched to a view of the Vengeance and its display. "Hmm, interesting. I myself have been working on a repulsorlift for some time now. Not for a ship of course. Whomever designed their's must have overlooked the fact that such a device would need a truly massive power source to be able to lift a warship that size. The reactor would have to be one that could power an entire country in its lonesome. I have been working more towards ones geared to be compatible for everyday civilian projects such as construction or the new series of Panzersoldaten we are developing for the Wehrmacht. As an alternative to equipping the new series with a jet pack that is. I'm almost finished."

Gautlier turned off the video by hitting a button on a remote and turned to the doctor in anticipation. The Panzersoldaten had been a failure in its first series two years ago, and KTI had been working like dogs to correct their failure in this project. It was an attempt to create a piloted warbot for the Wehrmacht which could be used in conjunction with armored formation and also for Anti-Air purposes. "How soon will it take you to finish this system or at least have it ready for a prototype field test?" The doctor looked delighted to talk on that matter.

"Well actually Your Excellency, we already have five of the new model's ready for a prototype field test with the system. In fact I might advise we have them sent to New York City for the field test as that would be an excellent area for testing the maneuverability of our machines. So long as I, Dr. Rheiner, Dr. Grownski, and Dr. Bourge are allowed to accompany our creations there to observe." At this both Gautlier and the Doctor turned to Kaizer whom had steepled his fingers and was in thought as he sat in his chair behind his desk.

Wolfgang von Kaizer was in his early sixties, though perhaps having six children, his wife dying ten years ago, and running a multinational technology mogul had aged him ever further. "Alright, but under an SS-Guard. Pull Waffen-SS units out of Russia if you have to, I want these scientists protected." Gautlier nodded and the doctor appeared ecstatic that he would be able to accompany his creations across the world to be tested.

IATA Member

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents