NATION

PASSWORD

Civil War in Columbia

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who do you back?

Monarchists
46%
Nationalists
36%
Neutral
18%

Total votes : 72

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:13 pm

United Fascist States of North America wrote:OOC: Hey, looks like about time for Valley Forge to get rekt! Due to your previous post, I'll assume there is a heavy military presence there- automated missiles, tanks, soldiers, aircraft, the works. Correct me if I'm wrong and I'll change my post.

Valley Forge
Rogue Three Drifted in from the upper troposphere and gazed down upon the Valley Forge Memorial Site. Such a heroic sacrifice it celebrated... the citizens of this nation would have to make an equally heroic one to prevent communism from spreading. Before he swooped in to vaporize the old memorial, Rogue Three noticed the hundreds of troops, antiaircraft guns, automated missiles, and artillery units positioned around the memorial. 'Good', he thought. It was getting kind of boring, slaughtering defenseless people. The soldiers below noticed him on their radar and started firing. He dodged antiaircraft missiles and armor-piercing bullets. Beams erupted from his eyes, incinerating soldiers and melting the nozzles of artillery guns. He landed on the ground, his landing releasing a similar force to that of an exploding antiship missile. A crater formed and rubble sprayed the defenses. William targeted a soldier's eyes with his own and fired. In half a second, the beams had burrowed into the man's brain killing him in an instant. He then sliced several soldiers and a few tanks in half, all the while uprooting trees and tossing them like dolls. He jumped sixty feet in the air and landed on the pebbly bank of a small stream, turning the pebbles into supersonic projectiles. His eye beams charred the earthy ground and set the grass ablaze. Steam drifted up from the small creek. A soldier ran at him, assault rifle blazing. He moved behind the man at supersonic speeds, and, before he could react, before he could even slow his pace, he snapped the man's neck. He clapped his hands together with the force of two colliding Boeing 747's and knocked all the nearby men backwards, even overturning a tank. By now, the antiaircraft missiles he had dodged had run out of fuel and were falling to the earth, detonating in the branches of trees and cratering the ground. He flew forwards at the speed of a bullet train and crushed a man's ribs before spinning around and cutting a few artillery pieces in half. He then used his eyes to heat a crate of artillery shells to a critical temperature, detonating them. The man operating the gun was torn apart by the explosion. He then flew high above the battle scene, into the forming cloud of smoke, and saw that the forest had been nearly completely set ablaze. He started using his eyes to pick off random targets, but was interrupted by a squadron of fighter planes, which fired bullets and missiles at him. The nearby explosions from proximity missiles knocked him several feet down, but he regained his 'balance' in the air and melted the engines of the planes, which then fell to the earth. Their pilots ejected, but he vaporized each of their brain stems. They died before their feet brushed the ground. An attack helicopter rushed at him, firing its antipersonnel grenades at his body. He definitely felt them, some even knocked him backwards and gave him pain, but he recovered quickly and punched through the glass cockpit and put his fist through the man's chest in a single motion. The damaged helicopter fell to the ground and some of its armed weapons exploded. He then spied a large, marble monument in a section of the forest that was not ablaze. He swooped in and uprooted it before flying into the air and tossing it at the remaining defense forces. He then returned to killing targets from the air, waiting for the eminent air support that would likely come to attempt to kill him, or even to hold him back.

"Anyone see that sonofabitch?" One of the AA gun operators asked.
"Nothing yet. Radar isn't picking up anything. God help us if he gets here."
The soldiers and marines of the 8th Armored and 1st Infantry divisions had been ordered to protect the Valley Forge memorial from a supersoldier of sorts. Right now it seemed an entire army was being sent there. Power Armor troops had been ordered there. If that happened it meant serious business.
For a few hours nothing seemed to happen. Until hell broke loose just a few minutes later.
"I'VE GOT THE SONOFABITCH!" The AA operator shouted as he began to unleash his 40mm flak rounds on a small human sized target.
AA missiles from nearby emplacements followed soon after and all of them seemed to do nothing.
"Shit run!"
It was too late as the target crashed into the ground sending debris everywhere. As if out of an old comic book eye beams came out of the man's, well, eyes, and fried one of the Columbian soldiers. Artillery pieces were melted and tanks seemed to be smashed to pieces by the supersoldiers punches. One of the soldiers screamed as he fired his M5 Carbine at the thing "FOR THE REPUBLIC! FOR THE SPIRIT OF WASHINGTON!"
It was of no use as he soon seemed to just collapse as his neck was snapped.
"Eyes on the target. Firing at will!"
The laser gatling spun up and unleashed one laser bolt after another as the F-79 Lewis VTOL began to attempt to distract the target so the troops could escape and call in air support.
Soon it crashed after the pilot was killed.

The troops scrambled for a last ditch defense of the marble monument depicting Commander Washington's and the Continental Armies suffering and struggles of the harsh winter of 1777. However it was no use. The monument was picked up and thrown onto the defending power armor troops.
From the wreckage a single soldier struggled to climb out until he was picked up by the super soldier.
"Any last words?"
The soldier choked as he was being strangled. He spotted one of the few flags left flying before he answered:
"Oh say does that Star-gah!-Spangled Banner yet waaave!"
Soon he was found dead his neck snapped in two.
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:20 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
New United States of Columbia wrote:The TG was received and soon Foley was waiting outside with his Purple Shirts in formation to receive the Grand Duke when he'd arrive. Security, if it wasn't tight before, was tightened further. Soon the Duke would land at the nearest airstrip and be driven by convoy to the HQ.

Meanwhile the Generals and remaining members of importance of the Nationalist forces had gathered in Independence Hall to plan out their next few moves. One recommendation, made by former USC General George Bradley, was to withdraw their forces from Mexico and invade Hawai'i to draw out the Monarchists and give them a one-two crushing blow by annihilating their forces and quickly head to their cities to root them out. Another plan was to cease going after the Monarchists, or make a temporary alliance with them, and focus on the rampaging Communists and Fascists who seemed to be focused on whipping out Columbian culture and history. Already forces had been rushed to Valley Forge, Mount Vernon, and Monticello to try and protect them and move their invaluable pieces of art and history and move them to a remote location only the President (Who was now former Secretary of State John Hancock) had access to and the guard that was there.

As the Duke's jet descended onto the airstrip he was surprised to see not only his limo and his guards' armored car(brought by cargo plane), but also an assortment of Columbian military vehicles. The Duke chuckled. "They must really care about our security." The Duke hadn't really bothered too much with his own security. He was an old man, with not to much longer to live; that was why he had brought Klaus with him, to help him along with negotiations. Still, he thought he should have brought more with him; an unfortunate accident would bring his country shame an gloom. Not important right now anyway. The Duke and Klaus walked out of the plane and greeted the Columbians, closely flowed by their guards.

"Who's the young fellow?"
"My son Prince Klaus."
"Alright well get in the limo now! Shit's going down all the way south of here. If you don't meet the King in time we're screwed to put it lightly."
The Duke nodded and, along with his son and guards, followed the Columbian soldiers to the convoy. The convoy consisted of the Limo, Capian (sorry if it's the wrong word) armored car, two Columbian M35 Trucks with twelve soldiers each, and two jeeps with .50 machine guns on the back. The drive was a short hour and the convoy was greeted at Halifax with the Purple Shirts in a parade formation with the King near the entrance to a remote apartment building.
"Apologies, Duke," Foley apologized "if it's not as fancy as you'd like but it'll have to do as this is important."

OOC: If anyone is curious as to the odd or outdated tech it's because my nation is retrofuturistic 1940s/1950s (though with bits and pieces of modern tech as it still, of course, takes place now) (Think Pre War Fallout meets Resistance: Fall of Man)
_[' ]_

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:27 pm

New United States of Columbia wrote:
As the Duke's jet descended onto the airstrip he was surprised to see not only his limo and his guards' armored car(brought by cargo plane), but also an assortment of Columbian military vehicles. The Duke chuckled. "They must really care about our security." The Duke hadn't really bothered too much with his own security. He was an old man, with not to much longer to live; that was why he had brought Klaus with him, to help him along with negotiations. Still, he thought he should have brought more with him; an unfortunate accident would bring his country shame an gloom. Not important right now anyway. The Duke and Klaus walked out of the plane and greeted the Columbians, closely flowed by their guards.

"Who's the young fellow?"
"My son Prince Klaus."
"Alright well get in the limo now! Shit's going down all the way south of here. If you don't meet the King in time we're screwed to put it lightly."
The Duke nodded and, along with his son and guards, followed the Columbian soldiers to the convoy. The convoy consisted of the Limo, Capian (sorry if it's the wrong word) armored car, two Columbian M35 Trucks with twelve soldiers each, and two jeeps with .50 machine guns on the back. The drive was a short hour and the convoy was greeted at Halifax with the Purple Shirts in a parade formation with the King near the entrance to a remote apartment building.
"Apologies, Duke," Foley apologized "if it's not as fancy as you'd like but it'll have to do as this is important."

OOC: If anyone is curious as to the odd or outdated tech it's because my nation is retrofuturistic 1940s/1950s (though with bits and pieces of modern tech as it still, of course, takes place now) (Think Pre War Fallout meets Resistance: Fall of Man)

OOC: By the way, it's Capilean, but I don't really care how you put it :)
IC:

The Duke smiled. "It's good to finally meet with you. And by the way, the building looks fine, and I perfectly understand considering your situation. This is my son, Prince Klaus. He is a little better in talking strategy and war than I am, so I brought him along. I also hope you won't mind me bringing a few guards along? Anyways, let's get down to business."
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:36 pm

New United States of Columbia wrote:"Who's the young fellow?"
"My son Prince Klaus."

OOC: By the way, it's Capilean, but I don't really care how you put it :)
IC:

The Duke smiled. "It's good to finally meet with you. And by the way, the building looks fine, and I perfectly understand considering your situation. This is my son, Prince Klaus. He is a little better in talking strategy and war than I am, so I brought him along. I also hope you won't mind me bringing a few guards along? Anyways, let's get down to business."

Foley nodded "Of course. Well follow me."
The trio and guards entered and soon were in the "War Room" (The living room of one of the higher up apartments). The Generals bowed their heads and soon talks began.
"Here's our current situation. We're getting supplies like weapons, armored fighting vehicles, and such from HYDRA who are to be arriving shortly. Our forces in Mexico are only in control of the southern half but the northern territories," he pointed to Canada and Alaska "along with Hawai'i are firmly in our control. The United Fascist States of North America, trust me I've not idea how there's two North America's either, are in control of the East Coast and have been responsible for destroying Washington and Chicago. It appears they and Belivonnia or whoever the Communists are, have plans to destroy all Columbian culture and history. Also the commies have sent four ICBMs, two destroyed by HYDRA thank God, and are responsible for nuking two nuclear power plants on the West Coast. The Nationalists have been forced to use Philadelphia as their Capitol and are trying to reinforce what they can of 'Scared Ground' in the East Coast."
"Our battle plan is thus: we're sending our forces from Alaska and Canada to attack their forces in Northern Mexico. It'll allow our Southern Mexico troops to regroup and strike back sandwiching the Nationalists. While they divert forces from the rest of the Heartland we'll move in and crush them there by taking and burning any farmland that isn't or won't be ours. We move into the cities and wipe out any sympathizers. After that we squash them in Mexico and move east where hopefully you, HYDRA, and our forces and push the Fascists and Commies back into the sea. Any plans of your own, Grand Duke?"
_[' ]_

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:54 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:OOC: By the way, it's Capilean, but I don't really care how you put it :)
IC:

Foley nodded "Of course. Well follow me."
The trio and guards entered and soon were in the "War Room" (The living room of one of the higher up apartments). The Generals bowed their heads and soon talks began.
"Here's our current situation. We're getting supplies like weapons, armored fighting vehicles, and such from HYDRA who are to be arriving shortly. Our forces in Mexico are only in control of the southern half but the northern territories," he pointed to Canada and Alaska "along with Hawai'i are firmly in our control. The United Fascist States of North America, trust me I've not idea how there's two North America's either, are in control of the East Coast and have been responsible for destroying Washington and Chicago. It appears they and Belivonnia or whoever the Communists are, have plans to destroy all Columbian culture and history. Also the commies have sent four ICBMs, two destroyed by HYDRA thank God, and are responsible for nuking two nuclear power plants on the West Coast. The Nationalists have been forced to use Philadelphia as their Capitol and are trying to reinforce what they can of 'Scared Ground' in the East Coast."
"Our battle plan is thus: we're sending our forces from Alaska and Canada to attack their forces in Northern Mexico. It'll allow our Southern Mexico troops to regroup and strike back sandwiching the Nationalists. While they divert forces from the rest of the Heartland we'll move in and crush them there by taking and burning any farmland that isn't or won't be ours. We move into the cities and wipe out any sympathizers. After that we squash them in Mexico and move east where hopefully you, HYDRA, and our forces and push the Fascists and Commies back into the sea. Any plans of your own, Grand Duke?"

"Hmm..Sounds like a good plan. Our forces may not be able to make a strong headway in the East for a while, but maybe opening a third front in mexico on the west coast could stretch nationalist forces even thinner. After we can commit more troops a Capilean invasion of the East Coast may be a possibility."
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:57 pm

New United States of Columbia wrote:Foley nodded "Of course. Well follow me."

"Hmm..Sounds like a good plan. Our forces may not be able to make a strong headway in the East for a while, but maybe opening a third front in mexico on the west coast could stretch nationalist forces even thinner. After we can commit more troops a Capilean invasion of the East Coast may be a possibility."

"Sounds good. Tell us when (OOC: IC) you can invade and we'll put our plan in motion."
(OOC: Crap. Forgot to keep track of time IC)

"Sirs. I've bad news."
"What is it?" President Hancock asked as he was busy reading reports from their troops in Mexico.
"We've . . . we've lost Valley Forge and all of our forces stationed there. It seems the Fascists can't be stopped. Columbia is dead if we can't find a way to stop them."
(OOC: When will the Communists post?)
_[' ]_

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Klaus spoke up. "The 1st Expeditionary will be fully mobilized and should depart on transports in two weeks. However, we do have our 1st Paratroop force of 16,000 which could be dropped in Mexico if you have a close airbase."

The Wanderer

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:12 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Klaus spoke up. "The 1st Expeditionary will be fully mobilized and should depart on transports in two weeks. However, we do have our 1st Paratroop force of 16,000 which could be dropped in Mexico if you have a close airbase."

"You'll have to use the 1st Expeditionary. The airbases in the mainland are controlled either by the Fascists, Communists, or Nationalists. Anything else? If not then you and your guards can sleep here. You're jet and fighter escort are being maintained by my troops."
_[' ]_

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:18 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Klaus spoke up. "The 1st Expeditionary will be fully mobilized and should depart on transports in two weeks. However, we do have our 1st Paratroop force of 16,000 which could be dropped in Mexico if you have a close airbase."

"You'll have to use the 1st Expeditionary. The airbases in the mainland are controlled either by the Fascists, Communists, or Nationalists. Anything else? If not then you and your guards can sleep here. You're jet and fighter escort are being maintained by my troops."

"Oh well. I don't think there is any other way to get troops to Mexico. We are happy to spend the night. Thank you for providing such security for us. The 2nd Expeditionary will be able to aid you in a few months." Klaus and the Duke sat up and gathered their things, preparing to spend the night.

The Wanderer

Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:36 pm

EINE NACHRICHT VON SEINER MAJESTÄT, DEM NATIONALSOZIALISTICHES KAISER UND REICHSFÜHRER
MEMORANDUM CONCERINING COLOMBIAN CONFLICT
The Kaiser wishes to support the Colombian forces in their fight. However, since the Reichstag and Reichsrat are locked in debate over which is the rightful national government, and this debate is having a crippling effect on public opinion to troop deployments, the Kaiser wishes both sides to send delegates to the Reich to explain their cause. However, 1,500,000 troops will be mobilized and deployed to destroy the monstrosities in Colombia before they can cause more damage.
(OOC: Who is the enemy)
Not everything I post IC, whether in RPs or factbooks is to be taken seriously.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:45 pm

Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich wrote:(Image)
EINE NACHRICHT VON SEINER MAJESTÄT, DEM NATIONALSOZIALISTICHES KAISER UND REICHSFÜHRER
The Kaiser wishes to support the Colombian forces in their fight. However, since the Reichstag and Reichsrat are locked in debate over which is the rightful national government, and this debate is having a crippling effect on public opinion to troop deployments, the Kaiser wishes both sides to send delegates to the Reich to explain their cause. However, 1,500,000 troops will be mobilized and deployed to destroy the monstrosities in Colombia before they can cause more damage.

OOC: 0_o 1,500,000 . . . how big is your nation. Also I'll start thinking of arguments of both sides since, now that I think of it, neither side's explained why they're fighting in the first place.
_[' ]_

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich wrote:(Image)

OOC: 0_o 1,500,000 . . . how big is your nation. Also I'll start thinking of arguments of both sides since, now that I think of it, neither side's explained why they're fighting in the first place.

I have more than a billion people.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich wrote:
New United States of Columbia wrote:OOC: 0_o 1,500,000 . . . how big is your nation. Also I'll start thinking of arguments of both sides since, now that I think of it, neither side's explained why they're fighting in the first place.

I have more than a billion people.

OOC: Alright
Pro Monarchy: The Bible never talks about Monarchy
It brings great culture through employing best engineers, entertainers, and chefs at the palaces
Best thinks of big picture

Pro Nationalist: Fits Columbian tradition
Worked as long as people were educated and moral
Best represents majority
_[' ]_

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:03 pm

Neues Nationalsozialistiches Reich wrote:I have more than a billion people.

OOC: Alright
Pro Monarchy: The Bible never talks about Monarchy
It brings great culture through employing best engineers, entertainers, and chefs at the palaces
Best thinks of big picture

Pro Nationalist: Fits Columbian tradition
Worked as long as people were educated and moral
Best represents majority

OOC: I invite delegates from both sides to Welthaumptstadt Germania (Berlin) to settle your differences so we can throw out the commies and abominations. Sounds good?

Belivonia
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Belivonia » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:08 am

Due to unforseen circumstances

the Communist invasion has been cancelled.

OOC: I have been told I must pick a side, either Monarchist or Nationalist, and I wont, (take this as aleave) and it appears that you all misread my nukes. I fired only one, and was planning to fire another later on.
Last edited by Belivonia on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moj nacionalne države ideologija ne odražavaju moj stvarni razmišljanje u stvarnom životu.
My NationStates ideology does not reflect my actual real-life thinking.

I'm a communist!

MY POLITICAL COMPASS
https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... &soc=-0.87

HYDRA-Russian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby HYDRA-Russian Empire » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:29 am

A helicopter was heard approaching King Foley's base. On the side, the HYDRA logo was painted on.
"This is Field-marshal Zhukov of the Fourth HYDRA Offensive Front, requesting permission to land" said the pilot over radio to the base defenders.
"He is here to speak with King Foley, your leader"
---
Meanwhile, many miles away, the army was getting ready to move, and to go into battle.
---
Even further away, 5 Destroyer Class Battleships approached land controlled by the Nationalists, each escorted by two Leviathan Class Atomic submarines.
HYDRA was prepared to take no chances with this landing.
Each battleship was armed to the teeth with weapons, and if threatened, could submerge underwater and behave like a submarine. On each ship 100,000 super-soldiers were preparing to storm the beaches. Aircraft were being readied for lift-off.
Last edited by HYDRA-Russian Empire on Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glory to the Empire
Emperor Peter IV
Tsarevich Nicholay (III) Petrovich
I live in the UK, so my time may be different to yours.
WARNING: THIS NATION DOES NOT REPRESENT MY VIEWS
---
[url]---[/url]
Anti-Democracy League | League of Mechanocracies
Embassy Program (OBSOLETE)|Member of GESO

A level 2.9 civilization, according to this index (Tier 10, Level 7, Type 10).

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:37 am

HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:A helicopter was heard approaching King Foley's base. On the side, the HYDRA logo was painted on.
"This is Field-marshal Zhukov of the Fourth HYDRA Offensive Front, requesting permission to land" said the pilot over radio to the base defenders.

"HYDRA you have permission to land."

Foley was awoken to furious pounding on the door. Still exhausted he wearily got up and stumbled over to the door.
"Who is it?" He weakly asked still feeling exhausted.
"Field Marshal Zhukov's here, sire." Was the King's response.
(OOC: it'll be a while before I post again. Should I show more of the battles in NA or anything. TG me ideas.)
_[' ]_

HYDRA-Russian Empire
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby HYDRA-Russian Empire » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:52 am

HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:A helicopter was heard approaching King Foley's base. On the side, the HYDRA logo was painted on.

"HYDRA you have permission to land."

Foley was awoken to furious pounding on the door. Still exhausted he wearily got up and stumbled over to the door.
(OOC: it'll be a while before I post again. Should I show more of the battles in NA or anything. TG me ideas.)

Zhukov got straight to the point.
"I have 500,000 soldiers on land, ready to relocate or to go into combat, and I have 500,000 soldiers approaching Nationalist territory, ready to storm their beaches and then advance towards their main cities. You know much more about what happened here and about the enemy's tactics than I do, so tell me where you think I should move the land army. I plan to storm their beaches soon, unless something unexpected happens.
And also, where are your troops?"
Behind him, engineers were setting up a holo-map, with all troop locations and data on it. Soon it was working, and Zhukov began to show his plan of attack.
Glory to the Empire
Emperor Peter IV
---
[url]---[/url]

United Fascist States of North America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:14 am

New York City
Rogue Three drifted in from the low cloud cover and gazed upon the island of Manhattan. His target was the beautiful beacon of freedom- the statue of liberty. He flew over to it and, instead of attacking it, plunged into the water. When he finally came to the base of Ellis Island, he ran around it several hundred times at incredible speeds, creating a trench several meters deep. He then cut it off at the new base of the island at the bottom using his eyes and flew under it, catching it before it fell. His entire body felt like it was burning. The island, several thousand tons in weight, strained his muscles to nearly his breaking point.
'Best get it over with' he said in his head as he pushed up with all his might. He slowly, excruciatingly, flew out of the water and brought the island over the city. Rooftop soldiers and artillery batteries fired at him. Under normal circumstances, he would take the fire like nothing, but his muscles could not take it any longer.So, given the factors at play, he did the only logical thing: He dropped it. The island plummeted from seven thousand feet up and crashed into the New York skyline, leveling buildings and flattening entire city blocks in an instant. The few remaining skyscrapers swayed with the stress of the massive shockwave as a gigantic cloud of ash and dust drifted above the city and a wall of debris blasted outwards, blasting in windows and lifting cars into the air, dropping them several meters away. The buildings then snapped under the strain. New York buildings weren't meant for earthquakes, of course. The collapsing buildings added to the dust. When the cloud finally cleared enough for William to see, he saw destruction on an unprecedented level. The entire island, almost, had been decimated by his attack. Thousands and thousands had died, no doubt, along with tens of millions of dollars- at least- in property damage. A thick layer of wet ash was forming on top of the water surrounding the island. Several cabled of the Brooklyn Bridge had been snapped, and another bridge was tilted at a 45 degree angle. A few car sirens went off as the few remaining cars registered the massive shockwave as if someone had broken into them. Thousands more would die from respiratory diseases stemming from the dust over the following weeks and months. Any significance of the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, the One World Trade Center, or the American Museum of Natural History had been totally wiped away. By the time William had these thoughts, he was drifting away to his next assignment: Philadelphia.

Ruins of suburban Virginia
Both Sentinel divisions continued to march through the suburbs of Northern Virginia, headed south towards Atlanta, and then Florida. Along the way, they slaughtered anyone they saw. Meanwhile, the conventional troops, now numbering nearly 10,000 were headed to the north to meet up with Rogue Three. Nearly thirty thousand reinforcements would arrive on the captured shores of DC within the next day, and they would assist the other conventionals while hundreds of bombers and fighters would scour the west, flattening hundreds of square miles of neighborhoods and farmland. Once the Sentinels captured Georgia and Florida, they were to make their way west towards Texas, where they would capture hundreds of oil fields and send the oil back to the UFSNA. If any of the away teams were captured sending oil to the homeland, they were to ignite it on the spot.
Last edited by United Fascist States of North America on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
My nation controls the US, Canada, and Greenland with an iron fist. Bow to the Eagle of Freedom, her watchful eye everpresent. Lady Liberty is our champion!
I mostly RP in three periods: 1986, 2029, and 2116.
I'm dieselpunk/cyberpunk and proud of it!
This nation does not represent my real views, but is just a fun nation to RP. I'm not a fascist.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:12 pm

United Fascist States of North America wrote:New York City
Rogue Three drifted in from the low cloud cover and gazed upon the island of Manhattan. His target was the beautiful beacon of freedom- the statue of liberty. He flew over to it and, instead of attacking it, plunged into the water. When he finally came to the base of Ellis Island, he ran around it several hundred times at incredible speeds, creating a trench several meters deep. He then cut it off at the new base of the island at the bottom using his eyes and flew under it, catching it before it fell. His entire body felt like it was burning. The island, several thousand tons in weight, strained his muscles to nearly his breaking point.
'Best get it over with' he said in his head as he pushed up with all his might. He slowly, excruciatingly, flew out of the water and brought the island over the city. Rooftop soldiers and artillery batteries fired at him. Under normal circumstances, he would take the fire like nothing, but his muscles could not take it any longer.So, given the factors at play, he did the only logical thing: He dropped it. The island plummeted from seven thousand feet up and crashed into the New York skyline, leveling buildings and flattening entire city blocks in an instant. The few remaining skyscrapers swayed with the stress of the massive shockwave as a gigantic cloud of ash and dust drifted above the city and a wall of debris blasted outwards, blasting in windows and lifting cars into the air, dropping them several meters away. The buildings then snapped under the strain. New York buildings weren't meant for earthquakes, of course. The collapsing buildings added to the dust. When the cloud finally cleared enough for William to see, he saw destruction on an unprecedented level. The entire island, almost, had been decimated by his attack. Thousands and thousands had died, no doubt, along with tens of millions of dollars- at least- in property damage. A thick layer of wet ash was forming on top of the water surrounding the island. Several cabled of the Brooklyn Bridge had been snapped, and another bridge was tilted at a 45 degree angle. A few car sirens went off as the few remaining cars registered the massive shockwave as if someone had broken into them. Thousands more would die from respiratory diseases stemming from the dust over the following weeks and months. Any significance of the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, the One World Trade Center, or the American Museum of Natural History had been totally wiped away. By the time William had these thoughts, he was drifting away to his next assignment: Philadelphia.

Both Sentinel divisions continued to march through the suburbs of Northern Virginia, headed south towards Atlanta, and then Florida. Along the way, they slaughtered anyone they saw. Meanwhile, the conventional troops, now numbering nearly 10,000 were headed to the north to meet up with Rogue Three. Nearly thirty thousand reinforcements would arrive on the captured shores of DC within the next day, and they would assist the other conventionals while hundreds of bombers and fighters would scour the west, flattening hundreds of square miles of neighborhoods and farmland. Once the Sentinels captured Georgia and Florida, they were to make their way west towards Texas, where they would capture hundreds of oil fields and send the oil back to the UFSNA. If any of the away teams were captured sending oil to the homeland, they were to ignite it on the spot.

"NEW YORK HAS BEEN HIT!"
"God damn it! What is that thing!?"
The President slammed his fist onto the desk spilling his alcohol onto the floor but not caring. First Washington, then Chicago, and now New York! What the hell could they do to stop this monster?
"Any idea on where he's going?"
Before the officer could speak another rushed in looking like he'd just been informed that everything he fought for was a lie.
"He's coming here."
Without thinking or wasting any time with plans the President gave his order.
"Move the painting of the signing and the three documents. If we lose them then we'll have fought for nothing. I want you to give your all. Nuke the whole city if that's what it takes to protect those documents and the painting! Paul Revere's house, Independence Hall, the North Church all of it can be destroyed so long as those documents are still around!"

King Foley looked at the Field Marshal. Then behind him and examined the soldiers. They had technology only the UFSNA could rival with. He wondered if those stories he heard were true.
"So," the King began as he leaned back in his chair as he sat in the War Room "what's your plan? You share yours and I'll share mine."

OOC: I don't think the troops would actually fire on him. Plus they wouldn't use artillery. They'd use AA guns. But like I said they wouldn't shoot at him.
Last edited by New United States of Columbia on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:14 pm

Imperial Palace, Toad Town
The Regent of the NMK had found out earlier about this civil war and was now reading reports about it as well as a prepared dossier on it. He was very displeased at the unbalanced forces against the monarchists but thought this may change in the immediate future. He already knew which side would be supported by the NMK - there was no question of it. He spoke to the standing Minister of Defense: 'Minister, would you kindly ensure the armed forces are mobilised? We should be ready to sent out an attack force to defend the monarchist forces. Additionally, while I do not expect any hostile backslash being prepared for it is always a good idea.Affirmative?' 'Affirmative', replied the Minister who left the building to drive to his office and begin the required tasks.
He then turned to Kandi Sandi, Minister of Foreign Affairs who was reading information about the conflict. 'Kandi, I think it's about time we make an official entrance into this conflict. Prepare and draft a statement stating who's side that we are on, as well as announcing the mobilisation of the armed forces. I will see you again later to flesh it out with more details, but for now I need to finish reading these documents' he said, and the Minister left the room to start.

Hours later, the statement was complete and released to the public as follows:
---WARP-O-GRAM---
To: All parties involved in the Civil War.
Encryption: None.
Greetings. It pains me to see that the monarchist side has not one and has even sustained damages. I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs for the NMK, representing the Regent and the young Emperor. The NMK officially supports the monarchist side, and in fact is currently mobilising the armed forces in order to provided amed Monarchist support. I personally congratulate the leader of the Monarchists and I'm sure the Emperor would too if he was older than 5. That is enough for now.

---WARP-O-GRAM---
To: Leader of the Monarchist forces
Encryption: High
Greetings, We support your cause. As soon as we finish preparations, we will provide armed support. Further details will come in the future. I should state now we spent very much on defense, and as such have a powerful, advanced military. While we do have nuclear weapons capability, we'd prefer not to use them.
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:27 pm

HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:
New United States of Columbia wrote:"HYDRA you have permission to land."

Zhukov got straight to the point.
"I have 500,000 soldiers on land, ready to relocate or to go into combat, and I have 500,000 soldiers approaching Nationalist territory, ready to storm their beaches and then advance towards their main cities. You know much more about what happened here and about the enemy's tactics than I do, so tell me where you think I should move the land army. I plan to storm their beaches soon, unless something unexpected happens.
And also, where are your troops?"
Behind him, engineers were setting up a holo-map, with all troop locations and data on it. Soon it was working, and Zhukov began to show his plan of attack.

Foley listened and began to state what was going on:
"Well my forces are stretched thin as are the Nationalists. They're fighting some kind of monster from the transmission's we've tapped into. My forces are in Southern Mexico, all of the Northern territories, and Hawai'i. I believe you should move your forces to Philadelphia, the Nationalists capitol, and try to see if you can force them into a surrender with a show of force. My forces in the south will be getting help from the Grand Duchy so we won't need you there unless I ask for it. What do you think?"
_[' ]_

Emirate of Akbarstan
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Emirate of Akbarstan » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:29 pm

His Grand Majesty the Emir of Akbarstan has followed this conflict with deep interest and is sympathetic to the monarchist cause. Weapons and tanks are being airdropped into monarchist territory to destroy the republican capitalist scum.
Emirate of Akbarstan and Monarchist Confederate States of America
"We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields."
☭☭Copy and paste this into your signature if you are a Communist or a Socialist!☭☭
Political Views:
I am a ☭Social Libertarian☭
Canada: Liberal Party
Ireland: Sinn Fein
US: Democratic Party/Independent (pro-Bernie Sanders)

About Me
I am an antisocial nerd and do not have many friends. The ones I do have are mostly nerds as well.
I am pro-LGBT, pro-choice, pro-gun control, etc.

HYDRA-Russian Empire
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby HYDRA-Russian Empire » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:31 pm

United Fascist States of North America wrote:New York City

"NEW YORK HAS BEEN HIT!"
The President slammed his fist onto the desk spilling his alcohol onto the floor but not caring. First Washington, then Chicago, and now New York! What the hell could they do to stop this monster?
Before the officer could speak another rushed in looking like he'd just been informed that everything he fought for was a lie.
"He's coming here."
"Move the painting of the signing and the three documents. If we lose them then we'll have fought for nothing. I want you to give your all. Nuke the whole city if that's what it takes to protect those documents and the painting! Paul Revere's house, Independence Hall, the North Church all of it can be destroyed so long as those documents are still around!"

King Foley looked at the Field Marshal. Then behind him and examined the soldiers. They had technology only the UFSNA could rival with. He wondered if those stories he heard were true.
"So," the King began as he leaned back in his chair as he sat in the War Room "what's your plan? You share yours and I'll share mine."

"In a few moments from now, my fleet, which is stationed off the Nationalist coast, will attack, deploying all 500,000 soldiers, as well as tanks and aircraft. They will storm the beach, and advance forwards, towards the enemy's main cities and strongholds. Meanwhile, our land-based army will begin to move towards enemy land as well, thus sandwiching the enemy between the two armies and the coast. Ideally, my fleet should have enough time to move around to the other side, and bombard their other coast, thus trapping them in the middle, or near the middle of their land. Then a few strategic missile strikes should wipe them out completely. Of course, most of the environment through which my armies pass will be wiped out as well, but that is the consequence of victory. In fact, I am going to put this plan into operation now." he said.
Immediately, a few officers rushed off, muttering orders over their radios.
---
HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:Even further away, 5 Destroyer Class Battleships approached land controlled by the Nationalists, each escorted by two Leviathan Class Atomic submarines.
Each battleship was armed to the teeth with weapons, and if threatened, could submerge underwater and behave like a submarine. On each ship 100,000 super-soldiers were preparing to storm the beaches. Aircraft were being readied for lift-off.

The ships stopped moving 1 kilometre away from land. For a few minutes nothing happened. Then, all of a sudden, all hell broke lose!
Hundreds upon hundreds of missiles were launched at the land, fired from the ships, submarines and aircraft. Then heavy assault helicopters moved in, atomising everything in their path - coastal resorts, villages, small towns, even, were destroyed completely.
Meanwhile, smaller ships began to move away from the great carriers, each transporting their cargo of soldiers and tanks to the shore. After what seemed to be a few minutes, but in reality was closer to half a hour, the assault stopped. Anything which was within two kilometres from the beach was in ruins. Civilians were being herded into transport trucks, in order to be sent off into makeshift prison camps.
And the HYDRA 3rd Expeditionary Front was advancing inland...
Glory to the Empire
Emperor Peter IV
---
[url]---[/url]

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:36 pm

HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:
New United States of Columbia wrote:"NEW YORK HAS BEEN HIT!"
"He's coming here."

"In a few moments from now, my fleet, which is stationed off the Nationalist coast, will attack, deploying all 500,000 soldiers, as well as tanks and aircraft. They will storm the beach, and advance forwards, towards the enemy's main cities and strongholds. Meanwhile, our land-based army will begin to move towards enemy land as well, thus sandwiching the enemy between the two armies and the coast. Ideally, my fleet should have enough time to move around to the other side, and bombard their other coast, thus trapping them in the middle, or near the middle of their land. Then a few strategic missile strikes should wipe them out completely. Of course, most of the environment through which my armies pass will be wiped out as well, but that is the consequence of victory. In fact, I am going to put this plan into operation now." he said.
Immediately, a few officers rushed off, muttering orders over their radios.
---
HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:Even further away, 5 Destroyer Class Battleships approached land controlled by the Nationalists, each escorted by two Leviathan Class Atomic submarines.

The ships stopped moving 1 kilometre away from land. For a few minutes nothing happened. Then, all of a sudden, all hell broke lose!
Hundreds upon hundreds of missiles were launched at the land, fired from the ships, submarines and aircraft. Then heavy assault helicopters moved in, atomising everything in their path - coastal resorts, villages, small towns, even, were destroyed completely.
Meanwhile, smaller ships began to move away from the great carriers, each transporting their cargo of soldiers and tanks to the shore. After what seemed to be a few minutes, but in reality was closer to half a hour, the assault stopped. Anything which was within two kilometres from the beach was in ruins. Civilians were being herded into transport trucks, in order to be sent off into makeshift prison camps.
And the HYDRA 3rd Expeditionary Front was advancing inland...

Nationalist troops barely had time to react.
Within minutes their makeshift defense (already tired out and demoralized from fighting the UFSNA) had fallen. That didn't mean some just threw down their weapons.
Some fled to try and return to their families but some fled to warn the Nationalists leaders or to form resistance cells that'd fight off the HYDRA forces and their Monarchist leader.
_[' ]_

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents