NATION

PASSWORD

Civil War in Columbia

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who do you back?

Monarchists
46%
Nationalists
36%
Neutral
18%

Total votes : 72

Nerodanus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nerodanus » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:58 am

OOC: Okay im lost can someone please explain what happened while I was gone?
Pronunciation: Narrow-Dawn-Us
I do not use NS Stats
[_★_]
( -_-)
Currently revamping Nation for new RP, new info will be added later.

United Fascist States of North America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:08 am

Nerodanus wrote:OOC: Okay im lost can someone please explain what happened while I was gone?

OOC: I sent in hundreds of troops, including genetically-altered ones and robotic ones, to DC. The Monarchists wet their pants. And I have to explain the situation with the city to the Nationalists before I piss them off beyond the point of no return.
Last edited by United Fascist States of North America on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
My nation controls the US, Canada, and Greenland with an iron fist. Bow to the Eagle of Freedom, her watchful eye everpresent. Lady Liberty is our champion!
I mostly RP in three periods: 1986, 2029, and 2116.
I'm dieselpunk/cyberpunk and proud of it!
This nation does not represent my real views, but is just a fun nation to RP. I'm not a fascist.

BPSR
Envoy

Founded: May 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby BPSR » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:11 am

I am NEUTRAL
English: Teamwork is always terrific
Russo-English (My nation's language): Теамwорк is алwайs террiфic

Political Compass:
Economically: -10.0
Socially: -6.1

Results compared to UK parties of 2015
3 Axis Political Test:
75% Social freedom
0% Economic freedom
58% Political freedom

Anarcho-communism, Anti-Leninism, Atheism, Egalitarianism, Internationalism, Progressivism, Trade Unions, Proletarian

Fascism, Thatcherism, Free Market, (State)Capitalism, Libertarianism, Conservativism, Traditionalism, Theism, Feminism, Men's Rights Activists, Feudalism, Bourgeoisie, Daesh, Stalinism, Marxism-Leninism, Nationalism, Zionism, Liberalism, Centrism, National Bolshevism, Bolshevism (That doesn't mean I'm not a communist)

Belivonia
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Belivonia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:47 am

Republika Hrvatska

United States of Columbia, Monarchist's and Nationalist's have 48 hours to comply.

Republika Hrvatska's Parliament has deemed that the following nation; U.S.C is unsafe for civilian habitation, therefore, Republika Hrvatska's Parliament authorized the planned invasion of the general U.S.C

Republika Hrvatska has deemed the U.S.C as a 'filthy-rich' nation, and that the wealth has not been spread equally.
Civil Rights, Political Freedoms, all of these have been neglected by the current tyrannical left-over's of the government.

Republika Hrvatska will not favour no side, remember, our interests is to save the common citizens which damage has been inflicted upon by the U.S.C
Moj nacionalne države ideologija ne odražavaju moj stvarni razmišljanje u stvarnom životu.
My NationStates ideology does not reflect my actual real-life thinking.

I'm a communist!

MY POLITICAL COMPASS
https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... &soc=-0.87

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:43 am

Due to the creeping communist threat posed by Hrvatska, we have declared the USC a communist danger zone. To prevent the creation of a communist state, we will eradicate all civilization in the USC. Our first act of liberation will be to send two Minutemen ICBMs- each loaded with a 100-kiloton nuclear warhead- to Nova Scotia and Philadelphia. We are also ordering Rogue Three to eradicate all life in Chicago, without discretion of age, gender, health, or participation in the war or government. We will continue our campaign in D.C. and burn all of it to the ground. Until Republika Hrvatska withdraws its communist tendrils from the conflict, we will level every square inch of this nation. No prisoners will be taken, with the exception of those that could provide vital strategic information under torturous circumstances. Again, this is an act of liberation. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few- Communism must be removed. Freedom will prevail.
Last edited by United Fascist States of North America on Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
My nation controls the US, Canada, and Greenland with an iron fist. Bow to the Eagle of Freedom, her watchful eye everpresent. Lady Liberty is our champion!
This nation does not represent my real views, but is just a fun nation to RP. I'm not a fascist.

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:57 am

United Fascist States of North America wrote:Due to the creeping communist threat posed by Hrvatska, we have declared the USC a communist danger zone. To prevent the creation of a communist state, we will eradicate all civilization in the USC. Our first act of liberation will be to send two Minutemen ICBMs- each loaded with a 100-kiloton nuclear warhead- to Nova Scotia and Philadelphia. We are also ordering Rogue Three to eradicate all life in Chicago, without discretion of age, gender, health, or participation in the war or government. We will continue our campaign in D.C. and burn all of it to the ground. Until Republika Hrvatska withdraws its communist tendrils from the conflict, we will level every square inch of this nation. No prisoners will be taken, with the exception of those that could provide vital strategic information under torturous circumstances. Again, this is an act of liberation. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few- Communism must be removed. Freedom will prevail.

Remains of Washington, November 3rd, 2015

Ford stared at Stukov before an officer came rushing in.
"Mr. President! We need to take you to the bunker NOW!"
Ford stared at the officer for a few seconds before asking "What's wrong aside from the usual?"
"Genetically engineered monsters are tearing the city apart! Communists are invading! And now we've got threats of nuclear annihilation!"

The same was happening to King Foley I (OOC: Gave him a name). He was left looking stunned and horrified.
"Can we get our units from Canada down here? How about Easton and Dover?"
"Negative sire. They're too far away. Perhaps we could get some of the Helicopters and VTOLs but they won't be of much help."
"THEY'VE GOT LASER GATLINGS! Surely that can do some damage to these monsters! And where the hell are our allies!"

To: Commanders of Nationalist Forces
Subject: New Target
The United Fascist States of North America are hereby declared enemies of the Republic and are to be considered priority targets. All USC Forces are encouraged to use any means necessary that aren't a threat to the Sacred Ground of our nation (Valley Forge, Independence Hall, Monicello, Mount Vernon, etc). May God save the Republic.

DEFCON 1
Anti Missile System: Online
Beginning Operation Fortress America

(I'll add more when possible. Please Monarchist allies POST DAMMIT!)
Last edited by New United States of Columbia on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

HYDRA-Russian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby HYDRA-Russian Empire » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:18 pm

It was late in the evening in the capitol of the Hydra-Russian Empire, but hardly anyone in the entire Empire slept. This was the moment, when the fate of a nation would be decided.
Emperor Peter IV stepped up to the podium. Camera drones hovered around him, transmitting the footage live over Capitol TV, the official government news-channel.
He cleared his throat, and began to speak:
"Ladies and gentlemen, tonight is a dark night for for the Nationalist factions in U.S.C.
I will make this speech brief, as it is quite late at night."
he cleared his throat once more.
"I, on behalf of the Hydra-Russian Empire, declare war on the Nationalist Territories of the U.S.C, and order a full scale mobilization of troops. Our Empire is now at war with Nationalist U.S.C, and will be until they crumble!"
Almost everybody cheered. But some people grumbled, and were angry.
----
At the border between a HYDRA colony and Canada, there was much unrest. A massive amount of troops, tanks, aircraft and artillery was being mobilized, being prepared to attack.
Over 500,000 soldiers, all members of either the 3rd Blitzkrieg Battalion of the 501st Legion, but together known as the 4th HYDRA Offensive Front, were preparing for battle. In a few hours all was ready.
Massive aircraft filled the sky, with tanks and heavy artillery following on the ground.
Soon they entered Monarchist territory, and began to transmit a message:
HYDRA has joined the monarchist cause. Please transmit your location.

With that, they prepared for battle.

(sorry this is quite poor. Usually I would do better)
Glory to the Empire
Emperor Peter IV
Tsarevich Nicholay (III) Petrovich
I live in the UK, so my time may be different to yours.
WARNING: THIS NATION DOES NOT REPRESENT MY VIEWS
---
[url]---[/url]
Anti-Democracy League | League of Mechanocracies
Embassy Program (OBSOLETE)|Member of GESO

A level 2.9 civilization, according to this index (Tier 10, Level 7, Type 10).

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:32 pm

HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:It was late in the evening in the capitol of the Hydra-Russian Empire, but hardly anyone in the entire Empire slept. This was the moment, when the fate of a nation would be decided.
Emperor Peter IV stepped up to the podium. Camera drones hovered around him, transmitting the footage live over Capitol TV, the official government news-channel.
"Ladies and gentlemen, tonight is a dark night for for the Nationalist factions in U.S.C.
"I, on behalf of the Hydra-Russian Empire, declare war on the Nationalist Territories of the U.S.C, and order a full scale mobilization of troops. Our Empire is now at war with Nationalist U.S.C, and will be until they crumble!"
----
At the border between a HYDRA colony and Canada, there was much unrest. A massive amount of troops, tanks, aircraft and artillery was being mobilized, being prepared to attack.
Over 500,000 soldiers, all members of either the 3rd Blitzkrieg Battalion of the 501st Legion, but together known as the 4th HYDRA Offensive Front, were preparing for battle. In a few hours all was ready.
Massive aircraft filled the sky, with tanks and heavy artillery following on the ground.

Foley was exhausted and humiliated. The capital of his once proud nation lay in ruins and the Nationalists were now beginning to pour into the Mexican territory. At least there was Canada and the Northern territories. Not much comfort but it was enough to help put him at ease.
The flight was long, lasting around two or so hours before they touched down at Halifax. He stepped out of the VTOL and was greeted with his Purple Shirt guard unit.
"Sire we bring good news!" One of the guards said with a small smile "an ally has joined our cause."
Foley looked surprised. He blinked a bit as if seeing if he was in a dream.
"Really?"
"It's HYDRA sire."
Foley couldn't keep back a huge smile. He'd heard of HYDRA. Advanced technology never seen in the USC or Greater Reich. Rifles that could demolish buildings. Tanks that could withstand even the strongest of anti tank rockets. If they sent enough troops and coordinated their forces enough the war would be over in a matter of weeks.
He rushed into their field headquarters and got on the radio.
"Give me the frequency your leader is on, please."
_[' ]_

Belivonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Belivonia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:22 pm

Your threats mean nothing to the Gloriful y Republika Hrvatska Army, if you start firing against the peace-wishing civilians, you will not be alive to see the aftermath, and noone else will be too, what will you be invading, soil, dirt, radiation? You wouldn't do it!

Republika Hrvatska Parliament has came to a conclusion, the U.S.C will be invaded to bring peace and a communist society that benefit's all.
No threat's will stop our army.

In Tallinn's Naval Base, a large fleet is amassing. Containing fourteen frigates, two aircraft-carriers, four flying-naval ships and twenty armed carrier boats, amassing to a grand total of a invading force of 108,000 soldiers, at the nearby airbase fighter-jet's and stealth-bombers painted in a terrifying black begin to takeoff awaiting orders.

"Sir, the Parliament has deemed your actions as necessary, only you can do this."
"Alright, the invasion is a go, I repeat. The Invasion is a Go."

The Prime-Minister, Viktor Burben, put his finger onto the fingerprint scanner. It will launch four ICBM's at four different key locations in the U.S.C, the fingerprint scanner granted him access, he slowly pressed the button.
They will be fired at four different Nuclear/Fusion Power-Plants in the U.S.C
Last edited by Belivonia on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moj nacionalne države ideologija ne odražavaju moj stvarni razmišljanje u stvarnom životu.

I'm a communist!

MY POLITICAL COMPASS

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:07 pm

Ruins of Chicago
Rogue Three- his real name was William A. Harris- drifted away from the burning city. He recalled the cries of dying citizens, the thunder of collapsing buildings, and the stench of charred flesh. A veil of ash was settling around the land fifty miles to the southeast. Any cropland in that area would have its yields cut in half because of the ash, which, unlike volcanic ash, was mixture of burnt skin, dust, and smoke that poisoned farmland. A voice spoke into his surgically-inserted earpiece. It was his commander.
"Rogue Three, we have been ordered by the high Command to go into the final phase of Operation Freedom's Song. We have been ordered to re-deploy you. You are to destroy all infrastructure centers and historical monuments. Make it look like there was never a civilization here. Do not let any medical aid or relief get through to either side- even the Red Cross. The communists must be stopped. We're told that the military is going into full deployment mode- a fleet of ships and nearly eight thousand more men will deploy by the end of the day, along with our Land Frigates and Naval Airborne Division. Maybe we'll finally see a helicarrier in action." The commander informed him.
"Aye, sir. I'll be at the nearest site within the hour."
"Good man." Rogue Three shot off at speeds rivaling the fastest military planes, headed towards Valley Forge, the closest highly important monument. From there he would continue to the Statue of Liberty.

Belivonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Belivonia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:15 pm

and... boom, vibrations went through the houses around a unexpecting farmland, a ICBM, heading straight-towards a Nuclear-Power Plant in the U.S.C was sent after the actions against the civilians, it will reach the site in a hour.

Another was set to fire the day after, after the planned invasion is on it's way.

Public Speech: Tallinn

"The actions of the Nationalist's have been indescribable, unspeakable, despicable. They have killed their own people for the sake of 'liberty'.
Our plans are to free the nation of economic burden, to equalize the wealth and distribute it in a country where distribution and freedom doesn't exist. We will invade the so-called country tomorrow, with specialized men trained to fight in post-war lands. For the Republik!"

The Chants "For the Republik" could be heard throughout the city.

I'm a communist!

MY POLITICAL COMPASS

HYDRA-Russian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby HYDRA-Russian Empire » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:24 pm

New United States of Columbia wrote:
HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:It was late in the evening in the capitol of the Hydra-Russian Empire, but hardly anyone in the entire Empire slept. This was the moment, when the fate of a nation would be decided.
----

Foley was exhausted and humiliated. The capital of his once proud nation lay in ruins and the Nationalists were now beginning to pour into the Mexican territory. At least there was Canada and the Northern territories. Not much comfort but it was enough to help put him at ease.
The flight was long, lasting around two or so hours before they touched down at Halifax. He stepped out of the VTOL and was greeted with his Purple Shirt guard unit.
"Sire we bring good news!" One of the guards said with a small smile "an ally has joined our cause."
"Really?"
"It's HYDRA sire."
Foley couldn't keep back a huge smile. He'd heard of HYDRA. Advanced technology never seen in the USC or Greater Reich. Rifles that could demolish buildings. Tanks that could withstand even the strongest of anti tank rockets. If they sent enough troops and coordinated their forces enough the war would be over in a matter of weeks.

"WHERE IS OUR BLOODY NAVY?!" shouted Field-marshal Gregori Zhukov at his assembled officers.
"They are bringing over re-enforcements, sir" replied Brigadier-General Alexei Popovich.
Zhukov tried to calm down. "Why are we getting re-enforcements? And who are you getting them from? The Home Defence Units?"
"Yes. There is nobody else."
"Well, why? Half a million soldiers, plus billions of Roubles worth of technology should be enough!" said Zhukov, his voice quivering with rage.
"The Emperor wanted this over as soon as possible. So he ordered a large deployment. If we destroy the Nationalist factions in two days, like we did with France a few years ago, then people will stop grumbling. And we will be able to go elsewhere, such as Drakorvanyia."
"Fair point" said Zhukov.
An engineer ran into the planning tent.
"Sir, there is a message for you" he said to Zhukov, passing him a phone. "It is some Foiley guy. Leader of the Monarchists or something."
"Thank you" said Zhukov, before lifting the phone to his ear. "This is Field-marshal Zhukov of Hydra's 4th Offensive Front. I am listening" he said, awaiting a response.
-----------
Meanwhile, in another part of the camp, engineers spotted 4 ICBMs entering local airspace on their RADAR Holo-screens.
"Send up a few of the boys to sort out these idiots" said the chief engineer to a passing Hydra-Russian Air Force officer.

Moments later, 6 F-Class Stealthfighter Annihilator Jets took off in the direction of the ICBMs.1/2 an hour later, they landed again, reporting that the two ICBMs which were spotted on RADAR were destroyed.
Glory to the Empire
Emperor Peter IV
Tsarevich Nicholay (III) Petrovich
I live in the UK, so my time may be different to yours.
WARNING: THIS NATION DOES NOT REPRESENT MY VIEWS
---
[url]---[/url]
Anti-Democracy League | League of Mechanocracies
Embassy Program (OBSOLETE)|Member of GESO

A level 2.9 civilization, according to this index (Tier 10, Level 7, Type 10).

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:32 pm

HYDRA-Russian Empire wrote:
New United States of Columbia wrote:Foley was exhausted and humiliated. The capital of his once proud nation lay in ruins and the Nationalists were now beginning to pour into the Mexican territory. At least there was Canada and the Northern territories. Not much comfort but it was enough to help put him at ease.
"Really?"
"It's HYDRA sire."

"WHERE IS OUR BLOODY NAVY?!" shouted Field-marshal Gregori Zhukov at his assembled officers.
"They are bringing over re-enforcements, sir" replied Brigadier-General Alexei Popovich.
Zhukov tried to calm down. "Why are we getting re-enforcements? And who are you getting them from? The Home Defence Units?"
"Yes. There is nobody else."
"Well, why? Half a million soldiers, plus billions of Roubles worth of technology should be enough!" said Zhukov, his voice quivering with rage.
"The Emperor wanted this over as soon as possible. So he ordered a large deployment. If we destroy the Nationalist factions in two days, like we did with France a few years ago, then people will stop grumbling. And we will be able to go elsewhere, such as Drakorvanyia."
"Fair point" said Zhukov.
An engineer ran into the planning tent.
"Sir, there is a message for you" he said to Zhukov, passing him a phone. "It is some Foiley guy. Leader of the Monarchists or something."
"Thank you" said Zhukov, before lifting the phone to his ear. "This is Field-marshal Zhukov of Hydra's 4th Offensive Front. I am listening" he said, awaiting a response.
-----------
Meanwhile, in another part of the camp, engineers spotted 4 ICBMs entering local airspace on their RADAR Holo-screens.
"Send up a few of the boys to sort out these idiots" said the chief engineer to a passing Hydra-Russian Air Force officer.

Moments later, 6 F-Class Stealthfighter Annihilator Jets took off in the direction of the ICBMs.1/2 an hour later, they landed again, reporting that the two ICBMs which were spotted on RADAR were destroyed.

"Field-Marshal Zhukov, this is King Foley. I heard that you and your men will be heading here soon. I am requesting that you land near Halifax of the Canadian territories of the USC. I need to- hang on."
Foley took of the headset of the radio and looked at the officer rushing into the planning room of the house-turned-HQ.
"What's the matter, officer?"
The man was heaving and looking like he was trying to hold back rage and fear. He finally spoke.
"Chicago . . . and two other cities, forgot their names, have been destroyed. One by those monsters of the UFSNA and the other by two ICBMs from some communist nation. This Civil War is going to become Nuclear Armageddon at any rate."
Foley stood there for a few moments before he returned to the radio and shouted-no screamed "GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE NOW!"
_[' ]_

Nerodanus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nerodanus » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:42 pm

OOC: Okay so becuase I have been gone for so long and DC has been blown up heres a run down of what I will have happen:

Joshua Stukov survived by being warpped out of DC and onto his ship. Currently he is bringing in his Destroyer to lay waste to the Monarchy. Any objections?
Pronunciation: Narrow-Dawn-Us
I do not use NS Stats
[_★_]
( -_-)
Currently revamping Nation for new RP, new info will be added later.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:48 pm

Nerodanus wrote:OOC: Okay so becuase I have been gone for so long and DC has been blown up heres a run down of what I will have happen:

Joshua Stukov survived by being warpped out of DC and onto his ship. Currently he is bringing in his Destroyer to lay waste to the Monarchy. Any objections?

An order was sent out before DC was basically blown up: New targets include both the Monarchists and the United Fascist States of North America. Nationalist forces have retreated to the new capital of Philadelphia. Reports from Chicago state one of the UFSNA monstrosities is butchering everyone. Nationalist forces have also begun attacking Monarchists in Mexico.
_[' ]_

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:06 pm

Nerodanus wrote:OOC: Okay so becuase I have been gone for so long and DC has been blown up heres a run down of what I will have happen:

An order was sent out before DC was basically blown up: New targets include both the Monarchists and the United Fascist States of North America. Nationalist forces have retreated to the new capital of Philadelphia. Reports from Chicago state one of the UFSNA monstrosities is butchering everyone. Nationalist forces have also begun attacking Monarchists in Mexico.

OOC: Correction- He already butchered everyone and is headed to turn Valley Forge into a crater, then melt the Statue of Liberty like scrap metal. Take that, weaklings! We can't have you succumb to commies... it puts our security at risk. Death to the weak! Death to the monarchies! Death to the commies! DEATH TO THE INFERIOR RACES!

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Today the Grand Duchy announced their undying support for the Monarchists. In a speech to the people in Saxtonberg this morning, he said:
"People of Nova Capile, the world is changing. Every day revolutions sweep nations and cause tremendous bloodshed and needless destruction. Every day monarchs fall and the corrupt communist regimes take control. They fight in the name of freedom, justice, or liberty. But really, they fight to impose a new world order, to usurp the rightfully chosen monarchs of the world. And so it has come to my attention that the Monarchists in Columbia are being slaughtered. Cities destroyed by barbaric "nationalists' and their allies. Innocent civilians, taking no part in the war, are butchered. And so I hope the good people of Nova Capile are with me, as I announce my support for the Monarchists. We are already offering aid and economic support, and if it comes to it, Capilean troops will fight on Columbian soil, for their freedom. Thank you.

This letter was sent to the Monarchist government.:
[quote]
To: The rightful King of Columbia
Greetings, oppressed monarch. We would like to express our undying support for you and your people. We are prepared to give the monarchist cause 1 trillion NSD, as well as rifles, ammunition, munitions, AFVs, medical aid, and many other forms of aid. If this situation gets out of hand, the 1st and 2nd Expeditionary Korps will be dispatched to aid your cause. Simply say the words.
Your sympathetic ally,
Grand Duke Hans Wilhelm XVII
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Novsvacro
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Novsvacro » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:11 pm

New United States of Columbia wrote: "Purple Shits"

Epic name for a terrorist group.
Cuando el amor llega así, de esta manera,
uno no tiene la culpa
quererse no tiene horario
ni fecha en el calendario

Genetics undergrad. Basketball analytics nerd.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:14 pm

Novsvacro wrote:
New United States of Columbia wrote: "Purple Shits"

Epic name for a terrorist group.

OOC: Sorry. It's Purple Shirts. I'll fix it.
_[' ]_

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:22 pm

Burning suburbia, just outside ruins of DC
R13's cold, robotic eye analyzed its surroundings. The warzone was an utter hellscape. Civilians ran into the streets to escape their burning homes only to be slaughtered like pigs by the infantry. The soulless robot focused his camera on a fleeing car. He lifted his arm and fired a twenty-pound antitank missile, which turned the car into pieces of flying shrapnel. He then turned his entire torso and opened fire with his wrist-mounted armor-piercing machine gun, slaughtering fleeing masses of former good citizens. Their hole-riddled corpses fell to the streets, which were colored crimson with charred blood. an infantryman kicked down a door to an unburnt house. R13's audio sensors picked up the sound of gunfire, and two screams were cut short. One infantryman must have dropped a lit torch, for the house burst into flames soon after the men left the abode. The corpses were still inside- according to his sensors, one was still alive, left to burn to death. He turned back to his normal position and marched on, systematically destroying houses, vehicles, and lives. In the background, fifteen massive Land Frigates stomped on fleeing survivors and fired their massive 24-inch guns at larger buildings. Three helicarriers hovered in the sky, dropping bombs and launching fighter planes.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:24 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Today the Grand Duchy announced their undying support for the Monarchists. In a speech to the people in Saxtonberg this morning, he said:
"People of Nova Capile, the world is changing. Every day revolutions sweep nations and cause tremendous bloodshed and needless destruction. Every day monarchs fall and the corrupt communist regimes take control. They fight in the name of freedom, justice, or liberty. But really, they fight to impose a new world order, to usurp the rightfully chosen monarchs of the world. And so it has come to my attention that the Monarchists in Columbia are being slaughtered. Cities destroyed by barbaric "nationalists' and their allies. Innocent civilians, taking no part in the war, are butchered. And so I hope the good people of Nova Capile are with me, as I announce my support for the Monarchists. We are already offering aid and economic support, and if it comes to it, Capilean troops will fight on Columbian soil, for their freedom. Thank you.

This letter was sent to the Monarchist government.:
To: The rightful King of Columbia
Greetings, oppressed monarch. We would like to express our undying support for you and your people. We are prepared to give the monarchist cause 1 trillion NSD, as well as rifles, ammunition, munitions, AFVs, medical aid, and many other forms of aid. If this situation gets out of hand, the 1st and 2nd Expeditionary Korps will be dispatched to aid your cause. Simply say the words.
Your sympathetic ally,
Grand Duke Hans Wilhelm XVII

To: Grand Duke Hans Wilhelm XVII of Nova Capile
Thank you for your support. Considering the Communist invasion, the UFSNA's monstrosities, and the rise of Nationalist activity in the Mexican territory your support both economically and militarily is greatly appreciated. If you wish to see me I suggest you head to Halifax, Nova Scotia of the Canadian territories.

Foley finished writing the letter when he began to ponder what to do next. Hawai'i and the North were secure, for now, and Chicago was whipped off the map. The UFSNA had begun to secure the East Coats along with Communist troops so there was simply no going home for him. Mexico was the current "true warzone" between the Nationalists and the Monarchists. He headed to the planning room and saw his loyal officers there.
"Your Highness," one of the officers greeted the Monarch.
Foley nodded and walked towards the map.
"What are our options?"
"Well," another officer chimed up "we managed to learn of our troops capabilities. Due to the aid being given to us by our new ally we can afford to send troops through the Heartland to reinforce our troops in Mexico. Right now our forces are pinned down in the southern half close to Guatemala. We've given them orders to dig in and hold out until reinforcements arrive to split the Nationalists attention. If we can force their forces in Mexico to fight on two fronts we'll be able to force their other units to rush to their southern units aid. With them distracted there we can begin to pick off their cities one by one until the Civil War is ours. Until we can learn more about our allies this is our best option, Your Excellency."

OOC: Where are the rest of the Monarchists and Nationalists? There's only two from each side. Please post when/if you can. This could get boring quick just being the same RPers.
Last edited by New United States of Columbia on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:38 pm

"My liege, the Columbians have sent us a reply". The Duke quickly read the letter. "Excellent. I think I will visit their leader, this King Foley. In fact, prepare my jet." His aide scrambled away after a quick bow and quickly began to write a letter to the Columbians telling them to expect the Duke. Meanwhile two military advisors walked in. The bowed low to the ground before speaking. "My liege, we have prepared a strategic map of Columbian territory. It appears that most of the major cities on the East Coast have been destroyed, and that the Nationalists have firm control of it. His other advisor jumped in. "But they cannot advance North, to the new Monarchist capitol. It appears the majority of the fighting is taking place in Mexico." "I see. Hmm.. very interesting situation. Well, I don't want to get involved militarily yet. As you know, our population of militarily fit males has never recovered from our two civil wars, and another long war won't help it. But start shipping real aid to the monarchists. Tanks, planes, explosives… That kind of stuff." "Yes my liege." His advisors exited the room. The Duke said goodbye to his family and prepared to board his jet. He took with him 20 of his Royal Guards, his son, Crown Prince and Lt. Gen. Klaus Von Lufftenwaffen, and four fighter escorts. Meanwhile the first shipments of Capilean made tanks and aircraft began their journey.
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:58 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:"My liege, the Columbians have sent us a reply". The Duke quickly read the letter. "Excellent. I think I will visit their leader, this King Foley. In fact, prepare my jet." His aide scrambled away after a quick bow and quickly began to write a letter to the Columbians telling them to expect the Duke. Meanwhile two military advisors walked in. The bowed low to the ground before speaking. "My liege, we have prepared a strategic map of Columbian territory. It appears that most of the major cities on the East Coast have been destroyed, and that the Nationalists have firm control of it. His other advisor jumped in. "But they cannot advance North, to the new Monarchist capitol. It appears the majority of the fighting is taking place in Mexico." "I see. Hmm.. very interesting situation. Well, I don't want to get involved militarily yet. As you know, our population of militarily fit males has never recovered from our two civil wars, and another long war won't help it. But start shipping real aid to the monarchists. Tanks, planes, explosives… That kind of stuff." "Yes my liege." His advisors exited the room. The Duke said goodbye to his family and prepared to board his jet. He took with him 20 of his Royal Guards, his son, Crown Prince and Lt. Gen. Klaus Von Lufftenwaffen, and four fighter escorts. Meanwhile the first shipments of Capilean made tanks and aircraft began their journey.

The TG was received and soon Foley was waiting outside with his Purple Shirts in formation to receive the Grand Duke when he'd arrive. Security, if it wasn't tight before, was tightened further. Soon the Duke would land at the nearest airstrip and be driven by convoy to the HQ.

Meanwhile the Generals and remaining members of importance of the Nationalist forces had gathered in Independence Hall to plan out their next few moves. One recommendation, made by former USC General George Bradley, was to withdraw their forces from Mexico and invade Hawai'i to draw out the Monarchists and give them a one-two crushing blow by annihilating their forces and quickly head to their cities to root them out. Another plan was to cease going after the Monarchists, or make a temporary alliance with them, and focus on the rampaging Communists and Fascists who seemed to be focused on whipping out Columbian culture and history. Already forces had been rushed to Valley Forge, Mount Vernon, and Monticello to try and protect them and move their invaluable pieces of art and history and move them to a remote location only the President (Who was now former Secretary of State John Hancock) had access to and the guard that was there.
_[' ]_

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby United Fascist States of North America » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:58 pm

OOC: Hey, looks like about time for Valley Forge to get rekt! Due to your previous post, I'll assume there is a heavy military presence there- automated missiles, tanks, soldiers, aircraft, the works. Correct me if I'm wrong and I'll change my post.

Valley Forge
Rogue Three Drifted in from the upper troposphere and gazed down upon the Valley Forge Memorial Site. Such a heroic sacrifice it celebrated... the citizens of this nation would have to make an equally heroic one to prevent communism from spreading. Before he swooped in to vaporize the old memorial, Rogue Three noticed the hundreds of troops, antiaircraft guns, automated missiles, and artillery units positioned around the memorial. 'Good', he thought. It was getting kind of boring, slaughtering defenseless people. The soldiers below noticed him on their radar and started firing. He dodged antiaircraft missiles and armor-piercing bullets. Beams erupted from his eyes, incinerating soldiers and melting the nozzles of artillery guns. He landed on the ground, his landing releasing a similar force to that of an exploding antiship missile. A crater formed and rubble sprayed the defenses. William targeted a soldier's eyes with his own and fired. In half a second, the beams had burrowed into the man's brain killing him in an instant. He then sliced several soldiers and a few tanks in half, all the while uprooting trees and tossing them like dolls. He jumped sixty feet in the air and landed on the pebbly bank of a small stream, turning the pebbles into supersonic projectiles. His eye beams charred the earthy ground and set the grass ablaze. Steam drifted up from the small creek. A soldier ran at him, assault rifle blazing. He moved behind the man at supersonic speeds, and, before he could react, before he could even slow his pace, he snapped the man's neck. He clapped his hands together with the force of two colliding Boeing 747's and knocked all the nearby men backwards, even overturning a tank. By now, the antiaircraft missiles he had dodged had run out of fuel and were falling to the earth, detonating in the branches of trees and cratering the ground. He flew forwards at the speed of a bullet train and crushed a man's ribs before spinning around and cutting a few artillery pieces in half. He then used his eyes to heat a crate of artillery shells to a critical temperature, detonating them. The man operating the gun was torn apart by the explosion. He then flew high above the battle scene, into the forming cloud of smoke, and saw that the forest had been nearly completely set ablaze. He started using his eyes to pick off random targets, but was interrupted by a squadron of fighter planes, which fired bullets and missiles at him. The nearby explosions from proximity missiles knocked him several feet down, but he regained his 'balance' in the air and melted the engines of the planes, which then fell to the earth. Their pilots ejected, but he vaporized each of their brain stems. They died before their feet brushed the ground. An attack helicopter rushed at him, firing its antipersonnel grenades at his body. He definitely felt them, some even knocked him backwards and gave him pain, but he recovered quickly and punched through the glass cockpit and put his fist through the man's chest in a single motion. The damaged helicopter fell to the ground and some of its armed weapons exploded. He then spied a large, marble monument in a section of the forest that was not ablaze. He swooped in and uprooted it before flying into the air and tossing it at the remaining defense forces. He then returned to killing targets from the air, waiting for the eminent air support that would likely come to attempt to kill him, or even to hold him back.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:04 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:"My liege, the Columbians have sent us a reply". The Duke quickly read the letter. "Excellent. I think I will visit their leader, this King Foley. In fact, prepare my jet." His aide scrambled away after a quick bow and quickly began to write a letter to the Columbians telling them to expect the Duke. Meanwhile two military advisors walked in. The bowed low to the ground before speaking. "My liege, we have prepared a strategic map of Columbian territory. It appears that most of the major cities on the East Coast have been destroyed, and that the Nationalists have firm control of it. His other advisor jumped in. "But they cannot advance North, to the new Monarchist capitol. It appears the majority of the fighting is taking place in Mexico." "I see. Hmm.. very interesting situation. Well, I don't want to get involved militarily yet. As you know, our population of militarily fit males has never recovered from our two civil wars, and another long war won't help it. But start shipping real aid to the monarchists. Tanks, planes, explosives… That kind of stuff." "Yes my liege." His advisors exited the room. The Duke said goodbye to his family and prepared to board his jet. He took with him 20 of his Royal Guards, his son, Crown Prince and Lt. Gen. Klaus Von Lufftenwaffen, and four fighter escorts. Meanwhile the first shipments of Capilean made tanks and aircraft began their journey.

The TG was received and soon Foley was waiting outside with his Purple Shirts in formation to receive the Grand Duke when he'd arrive. Security, if it wasn't tight before, was tightened further. Soon the Duke would land at the nearest airstrip and be driven by convoy to the HQ.

Meanwhile the Generals and remaining members of importance of the Nationalist forces had gathered in Independence Hall to plan out their next few moves. One recommendation, made by former USC General George Bradley, was to withdraw their forces from Mexico and invade Hawai'i to draw out the Monarchists and give them a one-two crushing blow by annihilating their forces and quickly head to their cities to root them out. Another plan was to cease going after the Monarchists, or make a temporary alliance with them, and focus on the rampaging Communists and Fascists who seemed to be focused on whipping out Columbian culture and history. Already forces had been rushed to Valley Forge, Mount Vernon, and Monticello to try and protect them and move their invaluable pieces of art and history and move them to a remote location only the President (Who was now former Secretary of State John Hancock) had access to and the guard that was there.

As the Duke's jet descended onto the airstrip he was surprised to see not only his limo and his guards' armored car(brought by cargo plane), but also an assortment of Columbian military vehicles. The Duke chuckled. "They must really care about our security." The Duke hadn't really bothered too much with his own security. He was an old man, with not to much longer to live; that was why he had brought Klaus with him, to help him along with negotiations. Still, he thought he should have brought more with him; an unfortunate accident would bring his country shame an gloom. Not important right now anyway. The Duke and Klaus walked out of the plane and greeted the Columbians, closely flowed by their guards.

The Wanderer

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents