NATION

PASSWORD

MT Reintroduction (OOC, Planning, Signup?)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Trivval
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:02 am

Long time no see, Love Dog, how you been keeping?

LOVE DOG
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:49 am

Trivval wrote:Long time no see, Love Dog, how you been keeping?

Drinking blood. You know, the norm.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:57 pm

Love Dog wrote:Caesar spits in face. Blood is shed. War is started. Good times. I shall be watching this for nothing is hidden from Caesar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fptue_EaMjw
Down at the epicenter
Things started heatin' up
Rockin' up the richter scale
Swingin' in the chariot
Around and around we go
The senators rehearse the tale
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:30 am

The Selkie wrote:Good morning,
I would like to participate as well, although being relatively new to the scene (especially when compared to some of the more esteemed ladies and gentlemen here).
One question though: The Zakakorn is some kind of Pope (or rather Popess), correct?

Sorta. I've got a short Factbook in my signature that hopefully explains a bit more about it. You can say the Zakakorn is the Popess.

Kylarnatia wrote:I'd happily contribute in any way I can, particularly because I never got back to our roleplay from way back when... ;__;

lol

Trivval wrote:Nice.

Jen, how religiously free is Methronnia? I looked at your Factbook and it sort of indicated that the state and the church was one... Sometimes.

edit: facebook to factbook cause phone lol

The Amalgamate is quite religiously free. Methronnia itself is not. For the most part, you shouldn't run into issues if you're of a different religious background.

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:48 am

On a related note, thread is up! Here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=354737

Feel free to ask me questions if you have them, I don't clarifying what I can.
Last edited by Jenrak on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trivval
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:10 pm

Okay cool, because Trivval is a sort of not quite theocracy our ambassadors are usually a joint religious/political position for Elemeni within whatever country.

Trivval
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:47 pm

Hey Jen, can you do a quick bio of Rashkta Nirandu?

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:15 pm

Trivval wrote:Hey Jen, can you do a quick bio of Rashkta Nirandu?

She's part of the old revolutionary guard, temporary Azhuj for Nakros Eimuun, currently dealing with gliobastoma. She's a former dictator, intelligence officer, and potential war criminal. Failed writer. She hasn't met the end of a firing squad simply because of how influential she is within the Treyukos, which is the family that rules Nakros Rephalim, one of the Amalgamate's big economic hubs.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:01 pm

I'm not going to be able to do this RP after all, with the amount I have going on in the next couple weeks. Sorry.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Romberg
Senator

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:19 am

Jenrak wrote:
Trivval wrote:Hey Jen, can you do a quick bio of Rashkta Nirandu?

She's part of the old revolutionary guard, temporary Azhuj for Nakros Eimuun, currently dealing with gliobastoma. She's a former dictator, intelligence officer, and potential war criminal. Failed writer. She hasn't met the end of a firing squad simply because of how influential she is within the Treyukos, which is the family that rules Nakros Rephalim, one of the Amalgamate's big economic hubs.

Isn't that great. This means essentially anyone could have killed her.
Proud Member of Astyria.

Info: Population 150 mil. Centrist. Based on a much more competent Austrian Empire with Scandinavian and Russian influences.

Storefronts: Holding Company|Airline|Railway

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:02 pm

Romberg wrote:
Jenrak wrote:

Isn't that great. This means essentially anyone could have killed her.

Pretty much.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents