NATION

PASSWORD

New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 76669
Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Conserative Morality » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:08 am

Chetssaland wrote:Wait what? WTF are you talking about? blood money?

OOC: The Senate gets pissy whenever it comes to loyalty to one's country. They're pulling stuff out of their asses, try to ignore them.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

User avatar
Al Quidah
Envoy
 
Posts: 250
Founded: Jan 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Al Quidah » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:23 am

Chetssaland wrote:Name: Republic of Chetssaland
Population: 134 million (I think)
OK for interroragation.Shouldnt be cruel though.
Do you support NATO: 100%



I smell something fishy, why do want to, you are already part of the CEG o
Soliders: 24,532,300
Nuclear Weapons:27 (Supported By other nations)121 Mig-21bis fighter-bomer planes (Supported by other nations)
-------------------------------------
Leader of NaTO (New Associated Torture Organization

User avatar
Chetssaland
Senator
 
Posts: 4669
Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Chetssaland » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:24 am

its CAG

User avatar
Al Quidah
Envoy
 
Posts: 250
Founded: Jan 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Al Quidah » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:26 am

Chetssaland wrote:its CAG



OOC: Sorry. But arent you already part of CAG? Why do you want to join NATO, NATO and CAG have a very fragile relationship.
Soliders: 24,532,300
Nuclear Weapons:27 (Supported By other nations)121 Mig-21bis fighter-bomer planes (Supported by other nations)
-------------------------------------
Leader of NaTO (New Associated Torture Organization

User avatar
Chetssaland
Senator
 
Posts: 4669
Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Chetssaland » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:27 am

if you cant beat em, join em

User avatar
Al Quidah
Envoy
 
Posts: 250
Founded: Jan 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Al Quidah » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:35 am

Chetssaland wrote:if you cant beat em, join em



Ok ,but first you must agree, that while you are in this alliance, you will not try to (excuse me for my up coming language) fuck around, you will be a good and loyal alliance member.

Sign here ____________
Soliders: 24,532,300
Nuclear Weapons:27 (Supported By other nations)121 Mig-21bis fighter-bomer planes (Supported by other nations)
-------------------------------------
Leader of NaTO (New Associated Torture Organization

User avatar
Chetssaland
Senator
 
Posts: 4669
Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Chetssaland » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:38 am

well I can not do that. I was just going to see if you would accept me. And it looks like you would. I'll give you props for that :clap: . No thank you though, I dont want to join.

User avatar
Al Quidah
Envoy
 
Posts: 250
Founded: Jan 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Al Quidah » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:39 am

Chetssaland wrote:well I can not do that. I was just going to see if you would accept me. And it looks like you would. I'll give you props for that :clap: . No thank you though, I dont want to join.



OOC: Ok. Talk to you alliance though, tell them to vote on peace talk, diplomacy before war, is NATO's motto.
Soliders: 24,532,300
Nuclear Weapons:27 (Supported By other nations)121 Mig-21bis fighter-bomer planes (Supported by other nations)
-------------------------------------
Leader of NaTO (New Associated Torture Organization

User avatar
Chetssaland
Senator
 
Posts: 4669
Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Chetssaland » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:41 am

Al Quidah wrote:
Chetssaland wrote:well I can not do that. I was just going to see if you would accept me. And it looks like you would. I'll give you props for that :clap: . No thank you though, I dont want to join.



OOC: Ok. Talk to you alliance though, tell them to vote on peace talk, diplomacy before war, is NATO's motto.


Wow I think your government really did get overthrown. Alright I'll talk to them.

User avatar
Al Quidah
Envoy
 
Posts: 250
Founded: Jan 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Al Quidah » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:17 am

-bump-
Soliders: 24,532,300
Nuclear Weapons:27 (Supported By other nations)121 Mig-21bis fighter-bomer planes (Supported by other nations)
-------------------------------------
Leader of NaTO (New Associated Torture Organization

User avatar
Brydog
Diplomat
 
Posts: 714
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Brydog » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:03 am

The Liberal Democratic Republic condemns this organization, and wonder how it was a good idea to have a alliance that openly supports torture.

Signed,
Robert Forrester
Secretary of State
Liberal Democratic Republic of Wolfenhalle
President Robert Lichtenburg
Vice President Wolfram Rolstan
Wolfenhaller Social Democratic Party
The Liberal Democratic Republic of Wolfenhalle
Dictatorships foster oppression, dictatorships foster servitude, dictatorships foster cruelty; more abominable is the fact that they foster idiocy." - Jorge Luis Borges

User avatar
Augmark
Diplomat
 
Posts: 770
Founded: Jul 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Augmark » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Lizardiar wrote:ooc: Wait. Augmark and Sorgan both use public torture? Also sorry for cluttering up the thread.



Well, its complex. There really isn't a "public" In the normal sense of the word. Augmark is controlled by several powerful corporations that provide for a common security. The public is composed of employees of the corporation they are hired under. Each corporation has its own employee policies, though by examining by WA category and other stuff, generally horrific stuff like torture does not happen to employees. As a corporate system with no morals, we do not hesitate to halt business from nations over human rights abuses.

User avatar
Hans Van Stone
Attaché
 
Posts: 91
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Hans Van Stone » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:33 pm

To Al Quidah
From Hans Van Stone

encoded

I wish to join but remain unamed as a member I do supoport you.

User avatar
Sorgan
Senator
 
Posts: 3560
Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Sorgan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:37 pm

Augmark wrote:
Lizardiar wrote:ooc: Wait. Augmark and Sorgan both use public torture? Also sorry for cluttering up the thread.



Well, its complex. There really isn't a "public" In the normal sense of the word. Augmark is controlled by several powerful corporations that provide for a common security. The public is composed of employees of the corporation they are hired under. Each corporation has its own employee policies, though by examining by WA category and other stuff, generally horrific stuff like torture does not happen to employees. As a corporate system with no morals, we do not hesitate to halt business from nations over human rights abuses.

OOC: Wait at 500 millon population you can have a custom title like The Union Of hammers or something like that right?

User avatar
Augmark
Diplomat
 
Posts: 770
Founded: Jul 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Augmark » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Sorgan wrote:
Augmark wrote:
Lizardiar wrote:ooc: Wait. Augmark and Sorgan both use public torture? Also sorry for cluttering up the thread.



Well, its complex. There really isn't a "public" In the normal sense of the word. Augmark is controlled by several powerful corporations that provide for a common security. The public is composed of employees of the corporation they are hired under. Each corporation has its own employee policies, though by examining by WA category and other stuff, generally horrific stuff like torture does not happen to employees. As a corporate system with no morals, we do not hesitate to halt business from nations over human rights abuses.

OOC: Wait at 500 millon population you can have a custom title like The Union Of hammers or something like that right?


yes

EDIT: why was I quoted for that?
Last edited by Augmark on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sorgan
Senator
 
Posts: 3560
Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Sorgan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:43 pm

OOC:K because i wanted to be

To Opressive Hammer Union Of Sorgan

Or

The Dickweed Accosation of Sorgan

what ever works


IC:

To:NATO
From:Vice President of Sorgan

We will be willing to make a flag for NATO if you accept give the size (My flag size 400 by 200). And what you want it too loke like.Thank you,


Signed the Vice president of Sorgan:

Image

User avatar
Augmark
Diplomat
 
Posts: 770
Founded: Jul 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Augmark » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Sorgan wrote:OOC:K because i wanted to be

To Opressive Hammer Union Of Sorgan

Or

The Dickweed Accosation of Sorgan

what ever works


IC:

To:NATO
From:Vice President of Sorgan

We will be willing to make a flag for NATO if you accept give the size (My flag size 400 by 200). And what you want it too loke like.Thank you,


Signed the Vice president of Sorgan:

Image


where do you find these pictures?

User avatar
Al Quidah
Envoy
 
Posts: 250
Founded: Jan 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Al Quidah » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:49 pm


IC:

To:NATO
From:Vice President of Sorgan

We will be willing to make a flag for NATO if you accept give the size (My flag size 400 by 200). And what you want it too loke like.Thank you,


Signed the Vice president of Sorgan:


-Reply-

We would gladly accept, thank you. I trust oyur good with pictures, make it out of your head, jsut make it has NATO on it.
Soliders: 24,532,300
Nuclear Weapons:27 (Supported By other nations)121 Mig-21bis fighter-bomer planes (Supported by other nations)
-------------------------------------
Leader of NaTO (New Associated Torture Organization

User avatar
Sorgan
Senator
 
Posts: 3560
Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Sorgan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:11 pm

Image

Here it is

User avatar
Sorgan
Senator
 
Posts: 3560
Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Sorgan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:14 pm

Al Quidah wrote:
IC:

To:NATO
From:Vice President of Sorgan

We will be willing to make a flag for NATO if you accept give the size (My flag size 400 by 200). And what you want it too loke like.Thank you,


Signed the Vice president of Sorgan:


-Reply-

We would gladly accept, thank you. I trust oyur good with pictures, make it out of your head, jsut make it has NATO on it.


I forgot the NATO on it but it should be good for now :)

User avatar
Augmark
Diplomat
 
Posts: 770
Founded: Jul 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Augmark » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Sorgan wrote:Image

Here it is


Augmark Hereby sends 2 soldiers to guard NATO headquarters. They're kinda fat, and not very good, but together, have a combined total of 20,000 hours of counterstrike under their belts, and know their way around a bow staff.

User avatar
Balgieze
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: May 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Balgieze » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Nation name: The Armed Republic of Balgieze

Population: 98 million

Views on Torture/Execution: Torture is totally acceptable in the interest of the wellbeing of the state and the punishment of those against it. On civillians, it's acceptable in cases that they are unquestionably guilty, and either intend, or have performed domestic terrorism, multiple murders, or assassination. Execution is acceptable in all cases were the defendant is unquestionably guilty and have performed a crime of rape, murder, theft of more than $50 in his/her lifetime, etc. (inquire for more)

Are you willing to support NATO (Y/N): Most likely to the fullest degree
A quote of my own...
A long time ago, when intelligence and common sense were, you know, common, Capitolism was the truly correct force of action. Now, however, with media intreperting everything in it's own manner, the ignorance and arrogance of a society expecting something for nothing, our only solution is to turn to fascism, because an idiotic society can be made intelligent and trusted once more, but only with caring hands and a watchful eye

Economic Left/Right: 1.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.62

User avatar
Al Quidah
Envoy
 
Posts: 250
Founded: Jan 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Al Quidah » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Balgieze wrote:Nation name: The Armed Republic of Balgieze

Population: 98 million

Views on Torture/Execution: Torture is totally acceptable in the interest of the wellbeing of the state and the punishment of those against it. On civillians, it's acceptable in cases that they are unquestionably guilty, and either intend, or have performed domestic terrorism, multiple murders, or assassination. Execution is acceptable in all cases were the defendant is unquestionably guilty and have performed a crime of rape, murder, theft of more than $50 in his/her lifetime, etc. (inquire for more)

Are you willing to support NATO (Y/N): Most likely to the fullest degree


Welcome to NATO
Soliders: 24,532,300
Nuclear Weapons:27 (Supported By other nations)121 Mig-21bis fighter-bomer planes (Supported by other nations)
-------------------------------------
Leader of NaTO (New Associated Torture Organization

User avatar
Al Quidah
Envoy
 
Posts: 250
Founded: Jan 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Al Quidah » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:32 pm

Hans Van Stone wrote:To Al Quidah
From Hans Van Stone

encoded

I wish to join but remain unamed as a member I do supoport you.



-REPLY

You will only be admitted if you reveal your name to the international community, if anyone threatons you or attacks you and your under NATO protection, we will help you in the war.
Soliders: 24,532,300
Nuclear Weapons:27 (Supported By other nations)121 Mig-21bis fighter-bomer planes (Supported by other nations)
-------------------------------------
Leader of NaTO (New Associated Torture Organization

User avatar
Sorgan
Senator
 
Posts: 3560
Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: New Alliance! (New Associated Torture Organization)

Postby Sorgan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:34 pm

Image

Heres the flag somebody wanted i forgot who ^-^

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Auruum, Dyllonia

Advertisement

Remove ads