NATION

PASSWORD

New landmass!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Calanthrina
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Calanthrina » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:28 pm

Of The Arch ilands wrote:Axon digital imiging satalites captured the battles of tataan as they happend Kang had 3 such satalites in orbit over the new landmass he would name the Arch island of Seronia once he had beat back the others who lay claim the 3 satalites would be placed over grand caalantrina sunsaders land and bariclatt relaying uptodate information in preperation for full mobelisation.

with in sunsaders land many of the incuring marines would take up civilian clothing and mix with the locals ensiting disent and riots for there past crimes of slavery many of the now free men forming an anti governmental movement against sunsaders land secretly armed by the Axon military agents with in the colony.

The Empire feels threatened. We have found the sattelites and destoryed them. Arch ilands, your colony might be attacked if you don't back down.
Colonies: Zharland, Colony of Hawk Lake, Calanthrinan Uria, Grand Kalanoma, Grand Zhar, Grand Calanthrina, Carrieland

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:31 pm

We are currently setting up our first checkpoints, the borders are fixed, nobody goes in or out without being checked by our Spec Ops team. Please report to any checkpoints if you wish to enter the region.

Thank you

Calanthrina
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Calanthrina » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:32 pm

Esternial wrote:We are currently setting up our first checkpoints, the borders are fixed, nobody goes in or out without being checked by our Spec Ops team. Please report to any checkpoints if you wish to enter the region.

Thank you

I am the creator, Esternial, your checkpoints cannot be applied.
Colonies: Zharland, Colony of Hawk Lake, Calanthrinan Uria, Grand Kalanoma, Grand Zhar, Grand Calanthrina, Carrieland

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:33 pm

Very well, consider these 'checkpoints' merely a dream...

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:34 pm

Esternial wrote:
Calanthrina wrote:Safety.

Unsure of what you are saying, I can only say this:
The current territory of Esternail's Colony will not be expanded nor decreased.
We are currently shipping top-quality materials to build structures and walls and only wish to coexist with you all :)

Axon Govenour Kang would like to annouce its support for the fledging anti governmental group with in sunsaders land the rebels have a right to retrebution for the years of slavery how ever no further action has been taken.

Also the Axon government law states that all defensive structures have to abide by code of standard anything deamed not with in standard will be demed and act of agression against the Axon state.

further notice Axon govenour kang would like to extend any natives who wish to seek shelter from the wars that may ensure with in the defensive line of the Axon confederacy there is soon to be ample housing scafolding can be seen from behind the Axon wall defence of uncompleted housing blocks.
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Sunsader
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunsader » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:35 pm

The governor suspects that there is some kind of anti-government movement in the colony, and has order a team of 200 soldiers to disarm all natives, and kill anyone who refuses to put down their guns.
Touch me.

Calanthrina
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Calanthrina » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:36 pm

In the meantime, 44,000 Calanthrinan troops were being arranged and assembled off the coast of Axon. They would attack from the coast and land in Axon's capital. 45 battleships and 100 submarines, fresh from the war in Fancania, would aid them as well.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 pm

Sunsader wrote:The governor suspects that there is some kind of anti-government movement in the colony, and has order a team of 200 soldiers to disarm all natives, and kill anyone who refuses to put down their guns.

Esternial is willing to send several negociators to talk with these anti-goverment groups, in order to reach a deal between the two parties.

Sunsader
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunsader » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 pm

Workers within the Neues Sunsader colony has united and created the Neues Sunsader Communist Party, they seek to throw out the "evil imperialist sunsaderians" and replace the colonial government with a communist dictatorship.

In response to this, the governor has orderen his soldiers to arrest all the communists and send them to prison camps.
"We can't allow communism to exist here, it will end with genocide, like all the other communist regimes!"
Said the governor to Faux News.
Touch me.

Calanthrina
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Calanthrina » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:43 pm

In response to this Communist threat, the Empire sends 1,400 troops to aid Susander to crush this Party.

Kalasion
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:43 pm

Esternial wrote:
Calanthrina wrote:Safety.

Unsure of what you are saying, I can only say this:
The current territory of Esternail's Colony will not be expanded nor decreased.
We are currently shipping top-quality materials to build structures and walls and only wish to coexist with you all :)

Join the club. :)
95% of people on NationStates won’t read this, but as we speak, Libyan people are being massacred, because they’re rebelling against an unfair government. The elderly, women, children, everyone in Libya is in danger tonight. It’s genocide. Repost this in your sig to raise awareness and support the revolution!

Demonym: Mionn(s)
Adjective: Calamsk
I highly suggest you see my NSwiki page if you are involved in an RP with me. Thank you!
http://politicalcompass.org/facebook/pc ... &soc=-2.31

Sunsader
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunsader » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:44 pm

Calanthrina wrote:In response to this Communist threat, the Empire sends 1,400 troops to aid Susander to crush this Party.

We are very grateful for your help, while you're in the colony, you can mine some gold, free of charge.
Touch me.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:45 pm

Esternial's colony, now named Cyrillia, send 200 Spec-ops troops to take out any commies they meet, with stealth, making sure that nobody knows of their presence in Sunsader lands, except the govenor of course...

Calanthrina
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Calanthrina » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:45 pm

Sunsader wrote:
Calanthrina wrote:In response to this Communist threat, the Empire sends 1,400 troops to aid Susander to crush this Party.

We are very grateful for your help, while you're in the colony, you can mine some gold, free of charge.

Thank you. Sunsader, also, those damn Natives are preparing to invade your colony. Thus another 4,000 troops will be sent to reinforce.

Kalasion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:47 pm

The viral video "Carlie Hit Me" sweeps across Calamsk colonies. It's a hit!
95% of people on NationStates won’t read this, but as we speak, Libyan people are being massacred, because they’re rebelling against an unfair government. The elderly, women, children, everyone in Libya is in danger tonight. It’s genocide. Repost this in your sig to raise awareness and support the revolution!

I highly suggest you see my NSwiki page if you are involved in an RP with me. Thank you!

Sunsader
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunsader » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:47 pm

Calanthrina wrote:
Sunsader wrote:

Thank you. Sunsader, also, those damn Natives are preparing to invade your colony. Thus another 4,000 troops will be sent to reinforce.

Thank you, may i create some "prison camps" for the natives? it's for their own good.
We will also place heavy artillery by the borders to protect from an invasion.
Touch me.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:49 pm

Sunsader wrote:
Calanthrina wrote:
Sunsader wrote:

Thank you, may i create some "prison camps" for the natives? it's for their own good.

Esternial has several Prison Camps available for use, we have received very little opposition, less then we expected, so our prisons are virtually deserted...

Calanthrina
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Calanthrina » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:51 pm

Sunsader wrote:
Calanthrina wrote:
Sunsader wrote:

Yes you can. But do not enslave them.

Also, I roleplay the Natives, so here is that part:

Chief Mowtamba came to the border with Neus Susander with 69,000 troops, 45 tanks, 1,100 machine guns, and hundreds of pieces of gas in containers. He and his men wore a mask. Then the men shelled the gas into Neus Susander. It spread across the entierty of that colony. Calanthrinan troops in Neus Susander helping the Sunsandians died by the tenth a minute. With that, Mowtomba's men, wearing gas masks, attacked on all fronts, and the tanks and machine guns rore into action.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:53 pm

We have set up a reservate for the natives in Cyrillia, every native is welcome!

Kalasion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Esternial wrote:We have set up a reservate for the natives in Cyrillia, every native is welcome!

We have too, in a great hunting/fishing/farming territory in south Attaustor. All Hedia natives welcome!

Sunsader
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunsader » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:58 pm

The Sunsaderian Expeditonary force put on gas masks, as they ran out of the barracks with loaded guns.
"Into the jeeps!" shouted a young officer.
The soldiers drove out to the border where they recieved heavy fire from the natives.

They started using the stationary machine guns to slaughter natives.
Touch me.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:10 pm

Can I RP with Cyrillia's natives? (just wondering)

Calanthrina
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Calanthrina » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:14 pm

x /0 ote="Sunsader";p="1409378"]The Sunsaderian Expeditonary force put on gas masks, as they ran out of the barracks with loaded guns.
"Into the jeeps!" shouted a young officer.
The soldiers drove out to the border where they recieved heavy fire from the natives.

They started using the stationary machine guns to slaughter natives.[/quote]

Meanwhile, the chief's forces had reached the natives deep in the Susander colony. The chief's men invaded the capital of Neus Susander. Also his men at the border shelled machine guns at the responding Susanderian forces at the border. These machine guns spit out one hundred shells a minute.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Postby Esternial » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:30 pm

Esternial has gained the trust of his natives, and several are outraged of the Chief's wave of terror, they decided to form their own devision of about 2000 armed natives and are headed for Neus Susander, together with an extra 2000 soldiers and 100 tanks, region by region, slowly purging the road to the capital.

In other news, a new museum has been founded with native art and relics in the new capital of Seril and more and more people are arriving to live in the colony.
Last edited by Esternial on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Calanthrina
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Calanthrina » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:33 pm

Esternial wrote:Esternial has gained the trust of his natives, and several are outraged of the Chief's wave of terror, they decided to form their own devision of about 2000 armed natives and are headed for Neus Susander, together with an extra 2000 soldiers and 100 tanks, region by region, slowly purging the road to the capital.

In other news, a new museum has been founded with native art and relics in the new capital of Seril and more and more people are arriving to live in the colony.

Chief Mowtamba pressed on with his invasion. Now he ordered his natives to take over Cyrllia. But their stuborn buts refused, and they rebelled against him.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents