NATION

PASSWORD

Novus Universale Role-play

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Duchy of Prussia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Prussian Fury at Rebels

Postby The Duchy of Prussia » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:11 am

Prussia marches 50,000 Men South!

50,000 Prussian soldiers have marched South to stabilize Terra Equestor, and to secure the safety of Queen Erika I. They are being lead directly by King Gustav I, who marches along his son, now 18. The march will be long, and casualties will be large, however they will eventually be there to quell the rebellion.

As well as this, Prussia's finest doctor, Franz of Pomern, has been sent to Verdmontia as a sign of good will, so long as the Verdmontians cease to threaten Tyr-Basiliscus.

As Sanctum Romus has dropped claims that it is the Papal State all threats of Crusade have been dropped.

The Consistency of the Prussian Army:

15,000 Landsknecht
10,000 Crossbowmen
5,000 Mounted Knights
5,000 Dis-Mounted Knights
5,000 Proto-Hussars
10,000 Spearmen
Last edited by The Duchy of Prussia on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Tyr-Basiliscus Attacks!

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:33 am

TBAF Prepare to Reach Terra Equestor

Hoping to calm the rebellion in Illyria, and due to the ill relationship between King Clyde and "Maxy", 49,300 men and 60 ships are journeying towards Illyria. There, they will join the soldiers of the Duchy of Prussia.
The men will be lead by Commander Alfred de Rouge, and will consist of:
8,300 High Guards
2,000 High Cavalrymen
29,000 Tyr-Basiliscusian soldiers
10,000 Cavalrymen

We will keep you informed.
Last edited by Tyr-Basiliscus on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Birth of the Royal Baby!

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:48 am

Not even an hour ago, Princess Andromeda of Macedonia has given birth! The child is a boy, and has been named Markos. As Prince Paul is away at war, King Clyde, the grandfather, has spoken:
The boy has been named Markos because King Timothy, before the rebellion, had told my brother Alfred that in the case of a royal baby from Andromeda, he would like his name to be Markos. In memory of that great man, who died prematurely, this will be the name of the boy.

The baptism will take place in a month's time. Our King has invited representatives from all other countries. He hopes they will be present.

Raffiguration of the birth of Markos: Image

The Duchy of Prussia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Prussian Troops reach Terra Equestor

Postby The Duchy of Prussia » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:04 pm

Prussian Troops arrive in Terra Equestor!

Attrition Casualties:

Having reached the nation of Terra Equestor, the Prussians have begun to quiz local peasants as to the location of both Queen Erika, and rebels. They have promptly begun to construct fortifications, while also further beginning conversions of peasants to Catholics, while also calling for their allies, the Equestoran Catholics, to raise arms against the Rebels, and meet with the Prussian king Gustav I in the North.

Terra Equestor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

An offer he can't refuse...

Postby Terra Equestor » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:16 pm

So Maxy,
Good seeing you haven't gone totally crazy. I would be happy if our countries managed trading, but this alliance will only take place if Princess Andromeda and her son will remain in Tyr-Basiliscus. If you accept, Markos will never become a threat to you unless you do something stupid. You know what I nean, don't you?
If you accept, trading will start. I am sorry to say I can't give you any agricultural or fishing units, but we can work on it. Alright Maxy-Max?
Bye, thank you and God Bless.
[/quote]

See to it that he doesn't, and you will have access to the riches of the East. Athens is already beginning to harvest the luxuries of Outremer, I trust you will need a nearby port to help stake your own claim in the Levant? Seeing that Equestor cannot defend itself... You will have access to our port cities to send troops to aid Athens or start your own colonization if you choose. My remaining silent and not telling the rest of the Pact to prevent from everyone colonizing the East, will come with a meager price. It will also do you good to refer to me as Maximilian rather than Maxy, unless you plan on offering me a maiden of notible status in your country as a bride.
Signed in all good fellowship, Maximillian, Proconsul of the Catholic Republic of Illyria

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Tyr-Basiliscusian Soldiers Reach Illyria!

After an arduous trip at sea, the TBAF have arrived in Eastern Illyria. During the trip 1500 soldiers died, but the rest have arrived safely.
The Eastern Coast is being thoroughly fortified, and the wonderful Tyr-Basiliscusian artillery has been dismounted from the galleys and placed. Resistance, up to now, hasn't been too active.

A trebuchet placed by Tyr-Basiliscusian artillerists: Image

Terra Equestor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Maxy throws a hissy fit

Postby Terra Equestor » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:26 pm

HOW DARE YOU! I gave you my word that I would uphold the alliance of the Catholic Pact! I did not antagonize any of you! Yet you march into my lands! You dare to restore the tyranny that plunged Illyria into ruin! I deposed of a tyrant! I offered you safe harbors to expand eastwards! I wanted to be the center of trade and peace in all of Christendom, and yet you march on my lands! King Gustav, take your niece! You are fortunate that the people did not wish to see her executed! As for you, King Clyde! Your name shall live in infamy, synonymous with breaking faith and backstabbing! No wonder you and Timothy got along splendidly!
- Maximilian, upon hearing the amassing of Prussian and Basiliscusian forces near North Illyria.

The Duchy of Prussia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Duchy of Prussia » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:34 pm

Terra Equestor wrote:
HOW DARE YOU! I gave you my word that I would uphold the alliance of the Catholic Pact! I did not antagonize any of you! Yet you march into my lands! You dare to restore the tyranny that plunged Illyria into ruin! I deposed of a tyrant! I offered you safe harbors to expand eastwards! I wanted to be the center of trade and peace in all of Christendom, and yet you march on my lands! King Gustav, take your niece! You are fortunate that the people did not wish to see her executed! As for you, King Clyde! Your name shall live in infamy, synonymous with breaking faith and backstabbing! No wonder you and Timothy got along splendidly!
- Maximilian, upon hearing the amassing of Prussian and Basiliscusian forces near North Illyria.

I was hoping that this issue could be resolved peacefully, perhaps even that you could marry the currently pure Erika, and rule alongside her as regent, but you have proven that such an opportunity is fruitless. Catholics of Illyria, I King Gustav I, as the man who secured the place of Terra Equestor in Christendom, call upon you to rise against this usurper, this knave. Let no man rise against he who is appointed by God and live in the wake of Prussia!

With this, Prussian forces have begun marching South, hoping to amass support from the local populace, both those loyal to the crown, and those who remember the days when Prussia saved the Christians from the Pagan king, and remember Prussia's role with fondness and admiration.

Terra Equestor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Negotiations (again)

Postby Terra Equestor » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:41 pm

Maximilian repeats history, and has offered King Gustav and Prince Paul to attend a feast of goodwill in Illyricum, in hopes of maintaining his power. The Proconsul himself said
It was because of King Gustav that I was inspired to take up the plight of the people and depose King Timothy, I just hope he understands the strife we were going though under him.

Auraluxia
Civilian

Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Auraluxia » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:45 pm

Independence Day!
Today the nation of Auraluxia has been founded in Greenland. As of now, Auraluxia is sadly very anarchic, but this will change. The new Auraluxian communities had become a totalitarian state, hailing can currently be heard outside. The current leader of Nova Auraluxia says that he will drastically improve the economy and military.

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:47 pm

Terra Equestor wrote:Maximilian repeats history, and has offered King Gustav and Prince Paul to attend a feast of goodwill in Illyricum, in hopes of maintaining his power. The Proconsul himself said
It was because of King Gustav that I was inspired to take up the plight of the people and depose King Timothy, I just hope he understands the strife we were going though under him.

Commander Alfred answers back:
I am sorry to say this, Maxy, but it is too late for you to ask this. After your words, we will not accept any feast in your dwelling place. All we will accept is you surrendering, after that, you will be exiled but kept alive. God bless and good-bye.

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:48 pm

Auraluxia wrote:Independence Day!
Today the nation of Auraluxia has been founded in Greenland. As of now, Auraluxia is sadly very anarchic, but this will change. The new Auraluxian communities had become a totalitarian state, hailing can currently be heard outside. The current leader of Nova Auraluxia says that he will drastically improve the economy and military.

Our glorious kingdom is happy to recognize Auraluxia, and our King Ckyde asks:
Dear friends, for the long-lasting health-being of both our kingdoms, I offer you my hand in alliance. I eagerly await your answer, friend.

GreatAthens
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby GreatAthens » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:51 pm

The parliament of GreatAthens has voted 170-130 to recognize Auraluxia.

The Duchy of Prussia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Duchy of Prussia » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:53 pm

Prussia Recognizes Auraluxia

I do hereby decree recognition of this new nation, and extend a hand in friendship, and, perhaps if it is Catholic in nature, the nation of Auraluxia would be interested in joining the Catholic Pact?
- King Gustav I

Verdmontia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Verdmontia » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:57 pm

Monarch Ambrosius has recognized the nation of Auraluxia.

The Duchy of Prussia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Duchy of Prussia » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:59 pm

Terra Equestor wrote:Maximilian repeats history, and has offered King Gustav and Prince Paul to attend a feast of goodwill in Illyricum, in hopes of maintaining his power. The Proconsul himself said

King Gustav I ignores the plea, continuing his march South, amassing popular support from those who remember him as their saviour and liberator from the Yoke of Paganism. He plans to besiege Maximillion's capital.

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:03 pm

As Prussians proceed South, and start besieging Maximilian's Capital, Tyr-Basiliscusian Armed Forces go into the West. The plan of these armies is to continue advancing and meet at the doors or the Illyrian Capital, where a siege will be put up.

Verdmontia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Verdmontia » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:06 pm

The Daily News

Ambrosius is dead!

King Ambrosius of Verdmontia, a king who united the southern and parts of the central parts of England into a great kingdom, has died. He stated before his death ''Leave the throne to my son, Julius, he shall rule with God's blessing'' Those were his last words. When nobles found out of his death, many were outraged, and some even blamed the Prussian doctor as a bad omen. This caused the Prussian doctor to be forcibly returned to his home state, as he feared for his life.

During the funeral, the crowd was silent, yet, there wear tears flowing down their eyes. King Ambrosius was a dynamic and courageous leader, and the population knows it. Many peasants mourned, as they associated Ambrosius with the agricultural expansion that took place. Ambrosius was buried outside a beautiful Church.

Now, Julius of the House of Aurelianus is king, and his dream is a united England. Stay tuned.

The Duchy of Prussia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Duchy of Prussia » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:07 pm

Prussia delivers Ultimatum to Nalvogoraad and Auraluxia!

ACCEPT CHRIST OR PERISH!
- King Gustav I

The 2nd Crusade may very well begin if the two nations in question do not adopt Christianity, preferably Catholicism, as their official and enforced faith.

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:12 pm

Verdmontia wrote:The Daily News

Ambrosius is dead!

King Ambrosius of Verdmontia, a king who united the southern and parts of the central parts of England into a great kingdom, has died. He stated before his death ''Leave the throne to my son, Julius, he shall rule with God's blessing'' Those were his last words. When nobles found out of his death, many were outraged, and some even blamed the Prussian doctor as a bad omen. This caused the Prussian doctor to be forcibly returned to his home state, as he feared for his life.

During the funeral, the crowd was silent, yet, there wear tears flowing down their eyes. King Ambrosius was a dynamic and courageous leader, and the population knows it. Many peasants mourned, as they associated Ambrosius with the agricultural expansion that took place. Ambrosius was buried outside a beautiful Church.

Now, Julius of the House of Aurelianus is king, and his dream is a united England. Stay tuned.

King Clyde, who was present at the funeral, said:
I never knew this man personally, but his deeds speak for him. It is hard, these days, to find a man so pure and valorous. It is such a pity that he had to die a death in disease.

King Clyde, with a guard of 500 High Guards, has just returned to Normandie.
We will keep you informed.

The Duchy of Prussia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Duchy of Prussia » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Count Maximillion ''Maxy'' Captured and Beheaded by King Gustav!

King Gustav's forces captured Maximillion, and King Gustav personally beheaded the traitor to the crown, declaring his Neice, Erika I, regent until Markos could assume the Throne. The Prussian forces have left behind 5,000 men to help maintain Terra Equestor while it re-builds, and the majority of the army marches North, to cheers of celebration by Terra Equestor. Due to conversions that occurred during the Prussian march, at least half of the population is now Catholic, and the Prussians ready for a Crusade.

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:21 pm

Illyria is taken.
Maximilian is dead.
Prussia and Tyr-Basiliscus have won!
After the taking of Illyria with very few victims (only 2211 dead for us), these two countries have decided that the new Catholic rulers of this land will be Eugeníe de Rouge (second son of our King) and King Gustav's niece. Their ages are respectively 18 and 17, but everyone is confident they will rule well.
The marriage will happen shortly, and representatives from all other countries are invited.
We will keep you informed!

Sanctum Imperium Populi Romani
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctum Imperium Populi Romani » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:53 pm

Santum has reached further into France, capturing Southern France. These crusades are expected to stop for a couple of years so we can reequip.

Tyr-Basiliscus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyr-Basiliscus » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:56 pm

Sanctum Imperium Populi Romani wrote:Santum has reached further into France, capturing Southern France. These crusades are expected to stop for a couple of years so we can reequip.

Our King Clyde, through two diplomats closely guarded by 1,000 High Guards, has given this message to Sanctum Imperium Populi Romani:
Esteemed friend and ally, I am pleased to see these campaigns are proceeding well. Still, if I were you, I would remain on guard as Le Royaume de Francais, to your North, might decide to attack you, and he is a great power. God bless you, friend.

Verdmontia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Verdmontia » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:00 pm

Sanctum Imperium Populi Romani wrote:Santum has reached further into France, capturing Southern France. These crusades are expected to stop for a couple of years so we can reequip.

OOC: I am the game play moderator btw. Sanctum, you can't capture southern france in one post, you have to take large losses because of disease, local resistance, some barbarians here and there etc

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents