NATION

PASSWORD

Imperialis Tactis (17th Century-set RP, Signup, Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:05 am

I just posted, I would love it if someone would maybe stop at the island that my people are colonising to buy some supplies or such..
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:23 am

Grittonia wrote:I just posted, I would love it if someone would maybe stop at the island that my people are colonising to buy some supplies or such..

I might check it out.

But I hope my earlier request aren't forgotten. Also should we start finding new players?
Last edited by The House of Castile on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
Ardchoille wrote:It's one of my grievances, too. Thank you for the opportunity to air it. Yes, indeed,
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:
Emothica wrote:Why it isn't Italy up there? Sure, the U.S. isn't up there but that's because they don't play very well. But Italy is one of the best teams in the running and they won last year. The only way that the U.S. has a chance is if David Beckham dumps England and joins the American team.

There's like 8 things wrong with this post.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:23 am

The House of Castile wrote:
Grittonia wrote:I just posted, I would love it if someone would maybe stop at the island that my people are colonising to buy some supplies or such..

I might check it out.

But I hope my earlier request aren't forgotten.

And that was?
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!

One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:25 am

Grittonia wrote:

I might check it out.

And that was?

Just to have a response to my Egypt idea.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
Ardchoille wrote:It's one of my grievances, too. Thank you for the opportunity to air it. Yes, indeed,
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:
Emothica wrote:Why it isn't Italy up there? Sure, the U.S. isn't up there but that's because they don't play very well. But Italy is one of the best teams in the running and they won last year. The only way that the U.S. has a chance is if David Beckham dumps England and joins the American team.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:27 am

Grittonia wrote:

I might check it out.

And that was?

What nation would it be?
Because I'm fearing for my nation, which is I believe the fartest to the east on the map...

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:29 am

Grittonia wrote:
Grittonia wrote:

I might check it out.

And that was?

What nation would it be?
Because I'm fearing for my nation, which is I believe the fartest to the east on the map...

I was thinking of making a Egypt like colony, not something unknown just unconquered.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 am

Grittonia wrote:
Grittonia wrote:

I might check it out.

And that was?

What nation would it be?

I was thinking of making a Egypt like colony, not something unknown just unconquered.

[conman] You know, I have a magnificent piece of desert for you to buy.
It's not inhabited or even liveable but it can be yours for just 5000 gold pieces! [/conman]

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:47 am

Grittonia wrote:
[conman] You know, I have a magnificent piece of desert for you to buy.
It's not inhabited or even liveable but it can be yours for just 5000 gold pieces! [/conman]

:) , no thanks.
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:

Varvazar
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Varvazar » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Well i'd be willing to stop by the island you mention Grittonia just give me day to ...well for the ships to set sail and such
"A country which remains stagnant and does nothing to improve its situation or that of its people becomes far too complacent and content...We must strive never become too comfortable in where we stand" Grand Duke Vyden Varvazar
(Fantasy factbook--work in progress---Duchy of Varvazar)

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Im very sorry everyone,but I don't have the time to do this thread anymore.I have tests coming up and I have to study,I am sincerely sorry.
Ruler In Chief
His Grace Lord Earl Theodore Drumm of Farwynd,
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
Great Drumm and Lord of House Drumm of Stonehelm,
General Grudgebearer,
Admiral of The Icey Strait,
Lord Chief Justice of The Realm,
Lord High Commisioner of Guards,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Her Grace Lady Countessa Emily,
Lady Countessa of Farwynd,
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,
Lady of House Drumm of Stonehelm

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Noon:Lord Isaac Loftus
Dusk:Lady Grace Loftus
Dawn:Mistress Meera Reed

The House of Castile
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Castile » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:22 pm

So nothing about my request?
Arsenal fan
Real Madrid fan
Juventus fan
TAGGING IS SPAM.

Sdaeriji wrote:

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:22 am

The House of Castile wrote:So nothing about my request?

Well, I think it could become a very nice thread in which just like the first thread, we all try and get a piece of the pie.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents